This is topic Homosexuality in precolonial Africa in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000228

Posted by markellion (Member # 14131) on :

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
For whatever reason some East African warrior age men practiced it in war time when away from home to keep off the enemy women. There were instances from other African societies where military reasons had nothing to do with the practice. And I don't mean in just North Africa where in Siwa man-boy marriage was outlawed in the last century

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Look who answered the call. As I said it is un-African. It NEVER got transferred to the new world Africans. So it is not within OUR customs. I am not sure who you are but the bros from the West/South NEVER accepted it.

alTakruri seems to be right. Some African societies might have had taboos against homosexuality but Mugabe is just repeating things slave masters and colonialists have drummed into people's heads.

A quick search on homosexuality in Vodoun before I went to school

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Homosexuality_and_Voodoo_-_Views_of_Homosexuality/id/1480212

quote:
Countries with large Voodoo populations may not be as open to homosexuality as one would expect. All of these countries countries have been colonized by European powers, especially France and Spain, who imposed their Roman Catholicism on the people. This had the effect of importing European views on homosexuality to these nations. For instance, in Benin, a former French colony, homosexuality remains a crime. In Haiti, homosexuality remains taboo, especially in extremely poor areas where many people are forced to live in small spaces. ...
http://pub47.bravenet.com/faq/show.php?usernum=3951612168&catid=8683#q1

quote:
The “official stance” of GBL’s involvement in the Mami Wata Vodoun religion has been a constant source of conflict, denial and on-going debate in West Africa for decades. Up until the present, the MWHS has parroted the “official stance ” of the elders in the Vodoun religion, the majority who are against initiating GLBs.

However, after years of careful examination of the West African Vodoun culture, there has been no definitive consensus or evidence that the Mami Wata and Vodoun SPIRITS have rejected the GLB community, the MWHS objective is to follow the dictates of the SPIRITS, and can state without reservation, that all, regardless of gender or sexual orientation are welcome into the Mami Wata Vodoun Religion.

quote:
"Some people believe homosexuality is an idea brought [to Africa] by the white man. But it has always been here. What the white man brought was homophobia clothed in religious doctrines that we did not have before." That's the voice of Donna Smith, the head of the Forum for the Empowerment of Women, as quoted in a Mail & Guardian article on gay life in South Africa today, where fear and violence are common. Read Mail & Guardian article...

A GLBTQ encyclopedia article by sociologist Stephen O. Murray on pre-independence sub-Saharan Africa says: "There is now a belief that homosexuality is a decadent, bourgeois Western innovation forced upon colonial Africa by white men, or, alternately, by Islamic slave-traders. The belief of many Africans that homosexuality is exogenous to the history of their people is a belief with real social consequences [but] not, however, based on serious inquiry, historical or otherwise." Read "The Myth of Exclusive Heterosexuality..."

http://africanhistory.about.com/b/2006/11/07/homosexuality-as-part-of-pre-colonial-africa.htm?iam=momma_100_SKD&terms=Homosexuality+in+africa

To believe homosexuality was never a part of precolonial Africa is to be in denial as much as many white people don't want to admit the Hellenes had allot of respect for African Civilizations (which include Kemet)

Europeans made homosexuality a taboo after adopting Christianity and the church wanting to make everything a sin, the irony is Africans and African Americans would adopt this idea and believe homosexuality only came from Europeans and turn it around and claim homosexuality is a result of the corrupt European culture and never a part of the pure African culture. Distorting history so it fit your beliefs because the truth is uncomfortable

It's my opinion that if we stop persecuting gay people things like the annoying "we're here we're queer" parades and politicians having sex in bathrooms will die out

Also if anyone wonders gay people were called fagots because they were lit on fire in the middle ages

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

You are kidding right. Don't know why these fruits like to link their cause with ours.

As I said - It NEVER filtered thru in the West. Not sure what the bros in the East and North were up to. ALL parts of the new world it is outright ostracized within the black community.

quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
quote:
For whatever reason some East African warrior age men practiced it in war time when away from home to keep off the enemy women. There were instances from other African societies where military reasons had nothing to do with the practice. And I don't mean in just North Africa where in Siwa man-boy marriage was outlawed in the last century

quote:
Look who answered the call. As I said it is un-African. It NEVER got transferred to the new world Africans. So it is not within OUR customs. I am not sure who you are but the bros from the West/South NEVER accepted it.

alTakruri seems to be right. Some African societies might have had taboos against homosexuality but Mugabe is just repeating things slave masters and colonialists have drummed into people's heads.

A quick search on homosexuality in Vodoun before I went to school

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Homosexuality_and_Voodoo_-_Views_of_Homosexuality/id/1480212

quote:
Countries with large Voodoo populations may not be as open to homosexuality as one would expect. All of these countries countries have been colonized by European powers, especially France and Spain, who imposed their Roman Catholicism on the people. This had the effect of importing European views on homosexuality to these nations. For instance, in Benin, a former French colony, homosexuality remains a crime. In Haiti, homosexuality remains taboo, especially in extremely poor areas where many people are forced to live in small spaces. ...
http://pub47.bravenet.com/faq/show.php?usernum=3951612168&catid=8683#q1

quote:
The “official stance” of GBL’s involvement in the Mami Wata Vodoun religion has been a constant source of conflict, denial and on-going debate in West Africa for decades. Up until the present, the MWHS has parroted the “official stance ” of the elders in the Vodoun religion, the majority who are against initiating GLBs.

However, after years of careful examination of the West African Vodoun culture, there has been no definitive consensus or evidence that the Mami Wata and Vodoun SPIRITS have rejected the GLB community, the MWHS objective is to follow the dictates of the SPIRITS, and can state without reservation, that all, regardless of gender or sexual orientation are welcome into the Mami Wata Vodoun Religion.

quote:
"Some people believe homosexuality is an idea brought [to Africa] by the white man. But it has always been here. What the white man brought was homophobia clothed in religious doctrines that we did not have before." That's the voice of Donna Smith, the head of the Forum for the Empowerment of Women, as quoted in a Mail & Guardian article on gay life in South Africa today, where fear and violence are common. Read Mail & Guardian article...

A GLBTQ encyclopedia article by sociologist Stephen O. Murray on pre-independence sub-Saharan Africa says: "There is now a belief that homosexuality is a decadent, bourgeois Western innovation forced upon colonial Africa by white men, or, alternately, by Islamic slave-traders. The belief of many Africans that homosexuality is exogenous to the history of their people is a belief with real social consequences [but] not, however, based on serious inquiry, historical or otherwise." Read "The Myth of Exclusive Heterosexuality..."

http://africanhistory.about.com/b/2006/11/07/homosexuality-as-part-of-pre-colonial-africa.htm?iam=momma_100_SKD&terms=Homosexuality+in+africa

To believe homosexuality was never a part of precolonial Africa is to be in denial as much as many white people don't want to admit the Hellenes had allot of respect for African Civilizations (which include Kemet)

Europeans made homosexuality a taboo after adopting Christianity and the church wanting to make everything a sin, the irony is Africans and African Americans would adopt this idea and believe homosexuality only came from Europeans and turn it around and claim homosexuality is a result of the corrupt European culture and never a part of the pure African culture. Distorting history so it fit your beliefs because the truth is uncomfortable

It's my opinion that if we stop persecuting gay people things like the annoying "we're here we're queer" parades and politicians having sex in bathrooms will die out

Your just in denial, if it makes you uncomfortable think about what it's like to be persecuted for something you can't control like gay people are everyday... or like being black

We can reverse the scenario. Gay people often marry people of the opposite sex because society won't let them have that kind of relationship with the same sex. Now how would you like it if you were forced to not go out with woman but with other men

Posted by Vader (Member # 14189) on :

Fag.

Posted by alTakruri (Member # 10195) on :

Fact is Xyyman never studied the issue and so is
only giving his gut reaction about it as dictated
by his imagination and chauvinism regarding those
he assumes ancestral attachments. It is common
for some black Americans to indulge themselves in
fantasies about an Africa of their imagination that
never existed in reality. They do this to make up
for their tragic loss of lineal African identity and
ethnic heritage. Other Africans in the Americas strive
to educate themselves for accurate knowledge about
the home continent and their links to it.

One example of homosexuality in West Africa would
be the Mossi who kept pageboys attired as and used
as if they were women by the rulership.

These pages weren't allowed sex with females and
were tested to assure they had not. Upon adulthood
a page would be given a wife by the government
official he had been attched to.

WTF are you talking about. No disrespect - but some people are born that way ie FEW. These days it is a frigging fad. Disgusting. I have no probelm with people BORN that way. But it is out of control.

As I said it is UN-AFRICAN.

quote:
Your just in denial, if it makes you uncomfortable think about what it's like to be persecuted for something you can't control like gay people are everyday... or like being black

We can reverse the scenario. Gay people often marry people of the opposite sex because society won't let them have that kind of relationship with the same sex. Now how would you like it if you were forced to not go out with woman but with other men

Posted by HORUS^*^ (Member # 11484) on :

quote:
No disrespect - but some people are born that way ie FEW. These days it is a frigging fad. Disgusting. I have no probelm with people BORN that way. But it is out of control.

WORD!!!

They're almost forcing us to participate in "gay talk" and "gay jokes" in the UK now. All the TV shows are about gayness or includes a gay person, there can't be that many people who are gay all of a sudden right???

I may be paranoid, but I think there is a cynical agenda behind it all.

Posted by Jo Nongowa (Member # 14918) on :

Homosexuality as an individual inclination or preference has been found in all nations, tribes and tongues of people under the sun.

From time immemorial, the African people and Diasporan Africans (in recent times) have always viewed homosexuality as abberant and a deviant form of sexual behaviour. Practitioners are regarded as suffering from a mental health disorder; which must be addressed with a view to cure.

However, when such persons threaten the peace or moral fabric of any African community or society; they suffer exile, banishment and, in some instances, the extreme penalty.

This is the African viewpoint on homosexuality; at home (from north to south and east to west in Africa), and in the Diaspora.

Frankly speaking, differing viewpoints remind me of those stll searching for or hoping that someday 'weapons of mass destruction' will be found in Iraq.

Homosexuality as an individual inclination or preference has been found in all nations, tribes and tongues of people under the sun.

From time immemorial, the African people and Diasporan Africans (in recent times) have always viewed homosexuality as abberant and a deviant form of sexual behaviour. Practitioners are regarded as suffering from a mental health disorder; which must be addressed with a view to cure.

However, when such persons threaten the peace or moral fabric of any African community or society; they suffer exile, banishment and, in some instances, the extreme penalty.

This is the African viewpoint on homosexuality; at home (from north to south and east to west in Africa), and in the Diaspora.

Frankly speaking, differing viewpoints remind me of those stll searching for or hoping that someday 'weapons of mass destruction' will be found in Iraq.

^I didn't get your point.

There is no monolithic African viewpoint on
homosexuality. Blanket homophobic statements
will not change the facts about which ethnies
not only permitted but actually trained some
boys to be sex objects for the military and
the aristocracy.

Apologies for the double post.

HORUS,

Re my point: This is the African viewpoint about homosexuality; pre-invasion/conquest and currently.

There is a 'monolithic African viewpoint on homosexuality'. I've just posted it. Not a single African (indigenous or diasporan) can comment otherwise. Even a Mossi!

^You're spreading divisive propaganda it appears.

All you've posted is one African's unresearched
viewpoint on homosexuality in African societies.

Ignoring the evidence doesn't make it go away.
homosesexuality. Most societies are against
it, some societies groomed boys into it for
the military and/or the aristocracy, other
societies didn't care one way or the other.

No one African can speak for all Africa.
One can only speak for ones self and in
this instance one is projecting their
opinion onto all of Africa as a sort of
defense mechanism for an imaginary
African high ground.

quote:
Originally posted by Jo Nongowa:
There is a 'monolithic African viewpoint on homosexuality'. I've just posted it. Not a single African (indigenous or diasporan) can comment otherwise. Even a Mossi!

Thank you!!! I believe you are from the continent.

I can speak for the African communities here and the Caribbean. It is UNWELCOMED.. . . at least back in the day.

quote:

Yeah!! I wonder what the 10 wives were doing. Guest they weren't enough. [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
quote:
homosexuality. Blanket homophobic statements
will not change the facts about which ethnies
not only permitted but actually trained some
boys to be sex objects for the military and
the aristocracy.

^I am also from the continent. But then, even in the UK it is still UNWELCOME, I think it's becoming more popular here simply because someone is promoting it.

Growing up, I didn't even know of such a concept. Most people didn't speak of it.

Until in boarding school (Nigeria) when I was 13 or 14, while "skiiving off" evening Prep studies, me and the gang caught 2 guys in bed doing God knows what. I/We taxed them for all their provisions [Big Grin] for the whole of the next term. It was a mean thing to do but ****it, we were kids.

I told my mother about it when I go home during hols - it was only then that I understood that some people were "like that".

My point is: Don't say "Africans are homophobic" as a way to single out Africans. *OTHER PEOPLE* are just as homophobic.

Thank you!! There you have it from two from the continent. Case and thread closed.

Keep your orientation to yourselves and stop linking it with the African cause.

Unwelcome doesn't mean non-existant and still
doesn't disprove that there were African
societies that promoted it between matured
men and immatured boys.

Understand the difference between reporting
the existance of homosexuality in Africa
versus judging the right or wrong of it.

Ignoring the evidence doesn't make it go away.
homosesexuality. Most societies are against
it, some societies groomed boys into it for
the military and/or the aristocracy, other
societies didn't care one way or the other.

Horus:

Why would you take issue with an African on this matter? From your posts and the manner in which lexicon and syntax are utilised, one can safely presume that you are of West African origin. Now, name me one nation, tribe or tongue in West Africa or anywhere in Africa that celebrates homosexuality or views it as a norm; and I will debate the matter with you.

Having said this, no inference can be drawn from my posts that I do not acknowledge individuals engaging in homosexuality. Moreover, I have stated no personal viewpoint on the matter.

Propaganda, young man, is what has underpinned Asiatic and subsequent European scholarship on African people for almost 2000 years. I will not subscribe unwittingly to their agenda of supremacy by being 'objective' in my dealings with them. If they were objective in their dealings with African people we would not be having this discussion.

I trust you are aware of CHINWEIZU.

Celebrating is far from practicing. The fact
remains that the Mossi trained a class of
boys as pages to the aristocracy for uses
of homosexuality. Not stopping there, but
ensuring there would be an ongoing supply
of such youth the aristocracy after giving
grown up former pages a wife would take
the first child resultant from the marriage
away from the parents if it was a boy and
raise that boy up to be in turn a page (soroné).

And the Mossi told you this??

Moreover, with respect. its somewhat superfluous and bordering on the ridiculous to suggest that I need to research from foreigners details and facts about my history and culture.

I live it.

And millions of Africans told you that??

Posted by Wolofi (Member # 14892) on :

Yeah stop making Africa gay and European that is disrespectful

alTakrui:

Well, yes.

Their silence, on this forum, as it relates to repudiating my posts is deafening and speakes volumes.

Don't you think?

Just because Africans adobted a certain view from Europeans doesn't change what pre-Colonial attitudes were or pre Christian attitudes in Europe. And yes Africa and Europe are both diverse

Also there is no conspiracy in the media [Roll Eyes] they show whatever keeps the public watching so they can keep making money. I have never met anyone who acted the queer stereotype we see on tv even though I know some gay people

If it seems like there are more gay people today that might be because they don't have to be afraid of being tied to the back of a truck and drug to death.

The stench of subliminal racism:

"Just because Africans adobted a certain view from Europeans".

I give up.

quote:
Originally posted by Wolofi:
Yeah stop making Africa gay and European that is disrespectful

I find it insulting that you think homosexuality is somehow "European" or uniquely European. I'm simply saying in some societies, including in Africa, it is not taboo.

there are Nazi groups that try to distort or make stuff up about old European cultures just to fit the reality they want to believe in. Views and attitudes change and people try to create a history around modern ideas

Yes you need to research. You were no more born
with all knowledge of all Africa than I was.
The difference is I don't claim to represent
anyone except myself.

No I think not. Millions of Africans are not on
this forum. If all the Africans on this forum
were to agree with you it doesn't make the
evidence dissipate to the wind.

quote:
alTakrui:

Well, yes.

Their silence, on this forum, as it relates to repudiating my posts is deafening and speakes volumes.

Don't you think?

quote:
Just because Africans adobted a certain view from Europeans doesn't change what pre-Colonial attitudes were or pre Christian attitudes in Europe. And yes Africa and Europe are both diverse

If it seems like there are more gay people today that might be because they don't have to be afraid of being tied to the back of a truck and drug to death.

Gays are not killed or maimed in Nigeria where I grew up. They are treated in the exact same manner as those who smoke pot: with scorn.

I never said there was a "conspiracy in the media", I said someone is "promoting" it which is exactly what you've confirmed here:

quote:

Also there is no conspiracy in the media [Roll Eyes] they show whatever keeps the public watching so they can keep making money. I have never met anyone who acted the queer stereotype we see on tv even though I know some gay people

^although I beg to differ that the "promotion" of homosexuality isn't "confusing" kids who don't yet know what their sexual-orientation is.

alT,

Well, of course, it is prudent to ensure that one has verified the facts and details on any matter before speaking or publishing. No issue with that.

That I was born an indigenous continental African is incidental. However, that I am informed and educated about the origins, traditions and culture of the African collective is by intent and design. Nothing happenstance about this.

To conclude, I AM obligated to speak for 'others' (i.e. Africans) on this matter until it is proved I speak falsehoods and am an ignorant man.

Sincerely.

quote:
The stench of subliminal racism:

"Just because Africans adobted a certain view from Europeans".

I give up.

This is BULLSHIT, this guy is trying to cause a schism between markellion and the "Black" posters on this forum. You're going to have to come up with better tricks mate.

Typical Negro!!

^Damn str8 [Wink]

He's here, there, everywhere and ultimately nowhere. Remember Neely Fuller?

Again, you are no more "informed and educated about
the origins, traditions and culture of the African
collective ... by intent and design"
than I am. You
are less willing to present evidence without judgement
than I am.

I have a history of intelligent posts on Africana
here on EgyptSearch that stretches back to 2004.
Not that that means anything other than to show
my dedication and commitment to the forwarding of
knowledge on things African not a bunch of cultural
uber allis in the name of Africa in inventing myths
just as dangerous or really more dangerous than the
ones bandied about by the anti-African intelligentsia.

This is a task my life has been devoted to since a
tender childhood age. I will not stand by and see
one set of myths about Africa replaced with another
set of myths just because an African is the dreamweaver.

I will not allow a generation of youth to be turned
off from Africa's history and heritage when they
find that those like you have fed them a line of
crock so they won't believe anything they hear
positive about Africa because of spun out of wool
positives about Africa that turned out to be
falsehoods under minimum independent examination.

I'm not here to win a debate. I'm here to share
what I have learned. If you think this matter
is one to be settled by who's-on-my-side then
continue with your demagoguery it's nothing
more in debate terms than the logical fallacy
of grandstanding.

quote:
alT,

Well, of course, it is prudent to ensure that one has verified the facts and details on any matter before speaking or publishing. No issue with that.

That I was born an indigenous continental African is incidental. However, that I am informed and educated about the origins, traditions and culture of the African collective is by intent and design. Nothing happenstance about this.

To conclude, I AM obligated to speak for 'others' (i.e. Africans) on this matter until it is proved I speak falsehoods and am an ignorant man.

Sincerely.

The struggle continues!

Welcome. Friend?

Sincerely

Aluta continua
Harambe

Thanks, and peace out.

quote:
He's here, there, everywhere and ultimately nowhere. Remember Neely Fuller?

What point are you trying to make that relates to Neely Fuller and/or counter-racism?

quote:
In fact, observing the spirit of egotism which incessantly divided mankind, the ambitious man fomented it with dexterity, flattered the vanity of one, excited the jealousy of another, favoured the avarice of this, inflamed the resentment of that, and irritated the passions of all; then, placing in opposition their interests and prejudices, he sowed divisions and hatred, and promised to the poor spoils of the rich, to the rich the subjection of the poor; threatened one man by another, this class by that; and insulating all by distrust, created strength out of their weakness, and imposed the yoke of opinion, which they mutually riveted on each other.

OT [Big Grin] :

brand new convertibles ... I'm so roofless [Cool]

I'm just American Dreamin' ...

Posted by abdulkarem3 (Member # 12885) on :

-

Posted by Evergreen (Member # 12192) on :

Evergreen Writes:

Of course there is homosexuality in post-colonial Sub-Saharan Africa. There is no **history** of homosexuality in pre-colonial sub-saharan African. There is a history of homosexuality in classic Greece however. For those that claim a precolonial history of homosexuality in sub-saharan Africa I would ask that you please provide the textual evidence from literate socities in pre-colonial Africa.

I can't help it if some people are going to try and deny reality

Why would homosexuality be practiced in cultures all over the planet and not in Africa which is the 2nd largest continent in the world

In fact it seems that the myth of Africa being exclusively heterosexual was made up by white people

Read this http://www.glbtq.com/social-sciences/africa_pre.html

On a side note, South Africa has one of the most liberal views on homosexuality

The issue isn't whether it happens or had happened. The issue is, is it acceptable. The few people may have a mental/genetic disorder. The many others are just F---up in this fad.

The latest consensus going around seems that 1/20 people are homosexual

homosexuality as part of a custom is differs from homosexuality as a preference of course

This is silly. You know full well that the given
examples are from societies who were unlettered
leaving no written history of themselves in
regard to anything about them at all. And you turn
around and ask for their textual evidence. That
may seem slick but only to an imbecile idiot or
moron.

Ideology of a superior, by your appraisal, Africa
is all that's guiding you. You deem homosexuality
negatively and thus want to remove it from your
Africa of only what's superior and positive per
your rating.

To prove my assessment I pose the below which by
your simple dialectic means that if there is no
literate society in the places named then none
of the things we know about them are valid.

For Congo, Zimbabwe, Gulf of Guinea, south Africa, etc.,
please kindly provide your proof of
* invention of agriculture
* invention of animal domestication
* invention of iron and carbon steel
* stone architecture
* statehood
* spirituality
* etc
under your below limitations:

quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
For those that claim a precolonial history of [anything] in sub-saharan Africa I would ask that you please provide the textual evidence from literate socities in pre-colonial Africa.

Otherwise per your dialectic those things are
post-colonial by which you mean introduced by
colonizers. If you hadn't thought it out before,
know now that your proposition is diametrically
opposed to your very own ideology.

Posted by Alive-(What Box) (Member # 10819) on :

^Got a point.

quote:
under your below limitations:

quote:
This is silly. You know full well that the given examples are from societies who were unlettered leaving no written history of themselves in regard to anything about them at all. And you turn around and ask for their textual evidence. That may seem slick but only to an imbecile idiot or moron.

Evergreen Writes:

Emotive diatribe aside, my request is simple. The claim was made that homosexuality was a cultural practice in pre-colonial Africa. If there is no historic record of homosexual cultural practices in pre-coloial Africa then the premise is deemed conjecture.

quote:
Ideology of a superior, by your appraisal, Africa is all that's guiding you. You deem homosexuality negatively and thus want to remove it from your Africa of only what's superior and positive per your rating.

Evergreen Writes:

No where in my posts above have I claimed 1) That Africa is "superior" or 2) That I deem homosexuality as a negative (that is not the issue for me. Again, more emotive conjecture. In fact this last outburst of conjecture simply confirms my theory that the entire concept is conjecture because you have consistently made claims which end-up being emotive conjecture in this thread. There is consistancy and congruence.

Again, if you have supporting data in the literature of pre-colonial Africa to support these bizzare claims I would like to see it!

quote:
To prove my assessment I pose the below which by
your simple dialectic means that if there is no
literate society in the places named then none
of the things we know about them are valid.

For Congo, Zimbabwe, Gulf of Guinea, south Africa, etc.,
please kindly provide your proof of
* invention of agriculture
* invention of animal domestication
* invention of iron and carbon steel
* stone architecture
* statehood
* spirituality

Evergreen Writes:

I think I understand the point you are trying to make above. However, in pre-colonial Africa we **do** have textual proof of the existence of cultural practices associated with agriculture, animal management, the use metals, architecture, statehood and certainly spirituality. We have **no** textual evidence from pre-colonial Africa which substantiate the alternate-lifestyle claim that pre-colonial Africans had cultural practices related to homosexuality.

If any one can produce such textual evidence I would certainly be open to assessing this type of data.

Quit clowning. You know full well unlettered societies can leave no textual records.

quote:
Quit clowning. You know full well unlettered societies can leave no textual records.

Evergreen Writes:

Yet, lettered societies existed across pre-colonial Africa. Do you have evidence from Egypt, Aksum, etc? If so, please present it.

Colonialist thought like you too, for instance:

The claim was made that Africans built the
stone buildings of Zimbabwe in pre-colonial
Africa. If there is no historic record of Shona
stone architectural practices in pre-coloial
Africa then the premise is deemed conjecture.

So show me pre-colonial Shona literacy in their
written texts describing mortarless or any kind
of stone architecture.

quote:
quote:
This is silly. You know full well that the given examples are from societies who were unlettered leaving no written history of themselves in regard to anything about them at all. And you turn around and ask for their textual evidence. That may seem slick but only to an imbecile idiot or moron.

Evergreen Writes:

Emotive diatribe aside, my request is simple. The claim was made that homosexuality was a cultural practice in pre-colonial Africa. If there is no historic record of homosexual cultural practices in pre-coloial Africa then the premise is deemed conjecture.

All major indigenous national groups in North, West and Central Africa, prior to the Arab/Turkish and European invasions were lettered. I would have thought this was common knowledge to certain ones on this Board.

quote:
So show me pre-colonial Shona literacy in their written texts describing mortarless or any kind of stone architecture.

Evergreen Writes:

Apples to oranges. A better comparison, since the topic is centered on "pre-colonial Africa" not specifically "pre-colonial Shona culture" would be this:

"So show me pre-colonial African literacy in their written texts describing mortarless or any kind of stone architecture."

This I could do with ease.

So show me pre-colonial African literacy in their written texts describing homosexuality or any kind of homosexual practice.

Can you do this with ease? Or will you rely on conjecture as scholarship?

It's easy enough to make a statement.

Produce the record of the evolution
of any of the things from any of the
places I requested.

I'll make it easy. Show me what the
earliest iron users at Egaro Niger
left on record as to how they hit
up on ferrous metallurgy and their
sintering process step by step.

quote:
It's easy enough to make a statement.

Produce the record of the evolution
of any of the things from any of the
places I requested.

Evergreen Writes:

Now your "moving the goal post". The original statement related not to the "evolution of homosexuality" but to the existence of homosexual cultural practices in pre-colonial Africa. Hence, the requirement is not to prove the evolution of "things" in pre-colonial Africa, but to prove the existence of a wide variety of things, homosexual cultural practicies not being one of them!

Take your pick existance evolution you still
have no written record of any of the things
from any of the places.

Your just playing debaters fancy. Have a
war of words to defray the facts. You
can't disprove any of the reports of
homosexuality so you invent a prove me
this prove me that game which doesn't
prove anything about what any Africans
did or did not do.

I'm not going to continue to dance with you.
All your chauvinism won't alter reality.

Sure, the Mossi instance, not real.
The Zande, never had it.
The Kikuyu, Masai, etc., fabricated.
The Hausa, chimeral.

quote:
I'm not going to continue to dance with you.
All your chauvinism won't alter reality.

Sure, the Mossi instance, not real.
The Zande, never had it.
The Kikuyu, Masai, etc., fabricated.
The Hausa, chimeral.

Evergreen Writes:

There is no "dance". There is no evidence of chauvinism. What we have witnessed is a divergence of opinion on what constitues factual evidence. You seem to want to posit homosexual cultural practices in pre-colonial Africa with evidence examples from colonial or post-colonial Africa.

My position is that Egypt is to Africa what Greece is to Europe in many ways. Egypt represents the oldest sources of factual history regarding Africa. We find consistency in cultural practicies in early Egypt and in later colonial and post-colonial African societies. Yet we find no history of homosexual cultural practices in Ancient Egypt.

Empty words dance around but allay nothing.
So the reports of homosexual practices by the
military and aristocracy are what?

quote:

ANSWER: Examples of homosexual cultural practicies in colonial and post-colonial contact Africa. Not pre-colonial Africa!

Reportedly! Reportedly! And by whom?

Posted by Nay-Sayer (Member # 10566) on :

quote:
Take your pick existance evolution you still
have no written record of any of the things
from any of the places.

Say Genius, doesn't that work both ways? Where are the written records that support your assertions?

OK fellas have it your way.
Do no research.
Accept nothing you disagree with.
And of course where there are
no written records
there is no history
just as the anti-African
intelligentsia used to teach
but are not dumb enough to
proclaim nowadays.

Meanwhile I still see no
written texts from you
by the Mossi, Zande, or
any other group or region
from my list.

Chauvinist ideologues unmasked.

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

There are 2 issues on the topic of homosexuality in pre-colonial Africa.

The first issue is the issue of culture.
The generic pre-colonial African culture was one in which "natural human biology" dictated important aspects of African cultures.

Here is the age-old sequence of events:

1)birth--followed by an important naming ceremony.

2)childhood during which cultural traits--initiation rites, etc.--were practised or learned in preparation for young adulthood followed by marriage--especially for young women who may be married off at the age of approximately 14 onwards.

3)marriage for both males and females is seen as a mark of adulthood.

4)The principal goal of marriage is procreation and married individuals--especially females--who do not produce children experience much personal stress as a result. The in-laws of the husband are a particular source of stress. When there is no offspring after some years, husbands are often urged to marry again so that children be had.

5)I used the term "natural human biology" because it was intuitively assumed in pre-colonial African cultures that apart from other other functions males and females were males males and females purely to fulfil their natural biological function which was to produce offspring--which,by the way, did have have important practical and symbolic significance.

6)Thus the idea that some male could want to relate to another male as a male would want to relate to a female could play no part in the structures of generic African cultures.

7) This is not say, of course, that some individual male may not be psychologically disposed to not conform to the cultural model--for whatever reasons. In every society there are constant examples of such. In the West, for example, bestiality is frequently reported in the press but, unlike homosexuality, Weestern culture does not accept such. Individuals who practise bestiality are often arrested, fined and/or imprisoned.

8)Bestiality is considered culturally taboo in Africa, so too homosexuality--because both flout the natural biological order of things one of whose aspects is that human males and females are natural biological correlates.

9)The fundamental question about homosexuality is whether it just a natural variation of human sexual behavior or whether it is the result of some bio/psychological "error" in the development of the individual--as in the case of stuttering,for example.

correction above: "in-laws of the wife[i.e. the mother-in-law,etc.] are often a source of
stress"--not in-laws of the husband as I wrote.

Posted by Tee85 (Member # 10823) on :

Wow, you just kinda compared homosexuality to beastiality and retardation.

Anyway, I think that maybe, some way, nature "knows" that some of us don't need to continue our genes, so "she" makes some of us homo.

What about bisexuals, though?

Humans are complicated.

Im sure there a was homosexuality in Africa before colinization. They just kept it on the DL. LOL

What? Where?

quote:
7) This is not say, of course, that some individual male may not be psychologically disposed to not conform to the cultural model--for whatever reasons. In every society there are constant examples of such. In the West, for example, bestiality is frequently reported in the press but, unlike homosexuality, Weestern culture does not accept such. Individuals who practise bestiality are often arrested, fined and/or imprisoned.

Well, I could see where lamin mentioned bestiality, but the comparison I see is in the context of the acts being seen as bad in different societies.

This thread came up before.

Someone said something to the affect of, they "think it's mainly the receiving/submissive males that are more harshly looked at in cultures universally"

after someone had posted the Horus and Set story, as if it's necissarily of homosexual significance.

I definantly disagree with your (Tees) point on the guy playing the female part getting most of the heat from society.

First of all, 'homosexual acts' in the Horus and Set story possibly have a different significance, and also, you can't say whether the embarrassment of whoever was to be impregnated was in the fact that they were receivers, just because of the fact that they were found to have partaken in such acts period, or parhaps the homosexuality of the matter wasn't significant at all, compared to the pregnancy.

Really, I say this because in the Old Testament, in the passage about 'sodomites' or something, they say something to the affect of do not turn unto other men for the use of the woman

which, (I'm not Bible Expert) if it is to be taken as a Biblical quote against gayness, it has to be acknowledged as one adressing the male male participants and not the "female" male participants.

Also, alTakruri, though I agree with your assessment on Evergreen, I went back and read the original post, and you know, there were literate societies in pre-colonial Africa.

quote:
OK fellas have it your way. Do no research.

Evergreen Writes:

We've done research and found no substantive evidence that homosexual cultural practices existed in pre-colonial Africa. This is why you have been unable to provide any evidence to date.

quote:
Meanwhile I still see no written texts from you by the Mossi, Zande, or any other group or region from my list.

Evergreen Writes:

We don't need to provide this. Your're the one making the fringe claim. You're required to provide the evidence. If you have **any** evidence of homosexual cultural practices in pre-colonial Africa please present it. However, do not present evidence from colonial Africa or post-colonial Africa and then claim that because these traits existed during the colonial contact periods it had to exist in the pre-colonial. Negative proof.

quote:
Chauvinist ideologues unmasked.

Evergreen Writes:

Stop playing the "gay-card". Use data and logic and we will respect your position.

quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
Also, alTakruri, though I agree with your assessment on Evergreen, I went back and read the original post, and you know, there were literate societies in pre-colonial Africa.

Evergreen Writes:

Get real! The basis of his claim is emotive conjecture.

By your original claim, I'd say that you are holding Africa to the same standard you held Europe (Greece), so whether you say "horray" for gays or not, biased or not, you're holding both continents to the same standard.

quote:

^Can't really beat that arguement.

However, he has no proof.

quote:
Evergreen Writes:

[b]Emotive diatribe aside, my request is simple.

What about them Arabs?

What are these?

-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_hookups/206043824/

-

And where are they from?

[Big Grin]

I was actually looking for an ancient looking clay figure I've seen before ... I think it's in a museum ... couldn't find it when I searched 'ancient art doggy style'. Though I don't remember if it was of a male and female, but that it's the closest ancient figuerine to that ...

^That's a man giving a woman the good business (2nd pic), can't you see the boobies & curves on the receiving party?

Yeah, I looked at it again after posting

I did a search on "ancient doggystyle art" and posted rashly ... I didn't find what I was after.

I remember seeing some clay figure that I have no idea where it's from

Posted by Charlie Bass (Member # 10328) on :

quote:
The latest consensus going around seems that 1/20 people are homosexual

homosexuality as part of a custom is differs from homosexuality as a preference of course

The Bass says you need to quit spewing homocentric lies and deception in this forum. Homosexuality is a fetish sexual practice, not a custom or a sexual preference.

quote:
Empty words dance around but allay nothing.

The Bass has a question, why are you placing so much stock into European colonial accounts of so-called homosexuality in Africa? Has it occured to you to ever check pre-European colonial accounts of Africa as a means of balancing that off versus colonial European accounts?

Second, you have to understand sodomocentrism, the people who spread these lies are so determined to defend this cursed and unnatural lifestyle as normal and on equal term with heterosexual, which is the true norm. Therefore they put homosexuality in every society or at least advance the idea that homosewxuality has always existed and its everywhere. This is an important part of sodomocentrism, because if it cannot be proven that homosexuality existed everywhere in every society always, it exposes their perverted sexual practices what they really are: perverted people with an unnatural sexual fetish driven by their pleasure and lust for it. The Eurocentrists like to say that sodomosexuality isn't just a European thing and that it has always existed in Africa, yet we only hear about such "practices" and customs in Africa from European colonial accounts, do you really believe that this is a coincidence? Get real.

Posted by Tyrann0saurus (Member # 3735) on :

Wow, Bass, for someone so intelligent as yourself, you really do give an awful lot of **** about what people do in the privacy of their bedrooms, don't you? Now I myself am not homosexual, nor do I find homosexual themes attractive, but I don't see anything wrong with homosexuality per se.

Posted by KING (Member # 9422) on :

I am a probably as much of a hardliner about Homosexuality as Bass. I don't understand how anybody can defend Homosexauality. Understand that I don't hate the people, just what they do.

The truth is that this is people who stick there members in places where *WASTE* comes out. There is nothing healthy about Gay lifestyle. Man was not made to stick things where Feces comes out of.

What really bothers me is that they try to say that God is okay with there perverted lifestyle. This is wrong. There is no justifying Homosexuality using the Bible. The Bible is clear on Gays. Change for God.

Also People need to stop trying to say that All of europe was somehow a place of Gays. This is mainly a stereotype. The Greeks are not all of europe. Most of europe was not pro gay. As for Africa, I have a hard time believing that Africans would somehow take a liking to sleeping with another hairy man. Africans seem to be the most against Homosexuality. I will never understand why Homosexuality is being promoted by the powers that be, while most races still hate each other and there is no real unity. People need to try and unite us all as one people instead of promoting sex with men.

Peace

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrann0saurus:
Wow, Bass, for someone so intelligent as yourself, you really do give an awful lot of **** about what people do in the privacy of their bedrooms, don't you? Now I myself am not homosexual, nor do I find homosexual themes attractive, but I don't see anything wrong with homosexuality per se.

The Bass simply does not like sin and sexual perversion being made to look normal and natural. It is not natural for a man to want to stick his penis in another man's rectum, no man is inherently born with a desire to that, nor does a man gradually develops it in his childhood through manhood, the same goes for women. In precolonial African sicitey these things were never seen as ok and or as normal, neither is it seen that was today in Africa. I have heard no African confirm that the accounts written by colonial Europeans were common practices by Africans nor were they confirmed as being practiced at all.

The Bass does not care for nor about sodomosexuality and sodomites, if thats the sexual perverted fetish that such people are into they need to keep it to themselves and out of the public and movies.

quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Bass:
It is not natural for a man to want to stick his penis in another man's rectum

Are you living inside a cave somewhere in the African savannah naked, eating figs and decaying rhinoceros meat, and running away from hyenas? Or are you instead living in the United States of America inside a house with electricity, wearing polyester clothing, eating pizza and genetically modified fruit, and typing up rants on a computer about how "unnatural" homosexuality is?

If it's the latter, you certainly have a lot of gall to scold others for not living a natural lifestyle.

And how, praytell, is homosexuality by itself a sin? If a couple of guys who love each other have intimate physical contact within the privacy of their homes, who exactly are they hurting?

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
I am a probably as much of a hardliner about Homosexuality as Bass. I don't understand how anybody can defend Homosexauality. Understand that I don't hate the people, just what they do.

The truth is that this is people who stick there members in places where *WASTE* comes out. There is nothing healthy about Gay lifestyle. Man was not made to stick things where Feces comes out of.

What really bothers me is that they try to say that God is okay with there perverted lifestyle. This is wrong. There is no justifying Homosexuality using the Bible. The Bible is clear on Gays. Change for God.

Also People need to stop trying to say that All of europe was somehow a place of Gays. This is mainly a stereotype. The Greeks are not all of europe. Most of europe was not pro gay. As for Africa, I have a hard time believing that Africans would somehow take a liking to sleeping with another hairy man. Africans seem to be the most against Homosexuality. I will never understand why Homosexuality is being promoted by the powers that be, while most races still hate each other and there is no real unity. People need to try and unite us all as one people instead of promoting sex with men.

Peace

Couldn't have said it better myself. These are my exact sentiments on the issue. I don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedrooms but damn, do *they* have to force these homosexual themes and images on us?

The idea of getting into it with hairy, smelly, non-women is a disgusting image in my mind and quite literally my worst nightmare.

The rulers of Afro Americans are usually gay masons and frats and soros and mulattos and other mixed faux negros.

Watch the gay propaganda, they want the whole world to be gay.

Ever notice how Afrocentrics are usually gay or bisexual men/women and many are biracial/multiracial or if they are black they date out of their race?

J.A rogers
Cheikh Anta Diop, both married white women.

All I am saying is watch out for people that support such things as pre-colonial homosexuality in sub-saharan Africa...they are probably gay themselves and very Afrocentric.

^you're stupid.

quote:
Originally posted by HORUS^*^:
^you're stupid.

Evergreen Writes:

Actually he makes some good points in a very crude way.

quote:
[QUOTE]Couldn't have said it better myself. These are my exact sentiments on the issue. I don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedrooms but damn, do *they* have to force these homosexual themes and images on us?

Evergreen Writes:

I agree with you. I don't care about peoples personal preferences. What I do care about is this ahistorical push to posit homosexual cultural practices in pre-colonial Africa.

Posted by Arwa (Member # 11172) on :

quote:

Peace

Well said !!

I think why homosexuality is not accepted in Africa is because Africa is the first place civilization came from.

Posted by Grumman f6f (Member # 14051) on :

Bass says:
''The Bass simply does not like sin and sexual perversion being made to look normal and natural.''

Stop being human then.

''It is not natural for a man to want to stick his penis in another man's rectum''

Since I'm heterosexual then it isn't natural to me. So what exactly deprives them of their natural state to want to do something unnatural?

''no man is inherently born with a desire to that, nor does a man gradually develops it in his childhood through manhood, the same goes for women.''

...and how do you know that. You're really specific on this without offering anything other than your unsubtantiated opinion. Have you read any scientific literature that may offer clues as to why some people are who they are? You know, like, maybe they have too much of this or not enough of that? Stick to your population movements, that way you can stay out of trouble.

''In precolonial African sicitey these things were never seen as ok and or as normal, neither is it seen that was today in Africa. I have heard no African confirm that the accounts written by colonial Europeans were common practices by Africans nor were they confirmed as being practiced at all.''

And I don't believe they were common practice either as a community endeavor just like in other societies around the world. However, it can be said some societies may have had a larger community to seek companionship of like kind... rather than worry about some goofball trying to kill them for their ''alternativeness.'' I hear San Francisco has a large gay community. Does that mean the city as a governing unit is gay? No!

If God created humans and some are gays and lesbian and ac/dc, more than likely because of their biology, not because of some ghost standing on the street corner saying ''poof!''you're gay, or because your mommy let you play with dolls and firetrucks, then isn't it asking too much of yourself, or anyone for that matter, to question how God did this creation? If one is a Christian, or whatever persuasion, or crutch, you need to hang on to your existence then you may not want to be second guessing the head cajuna. He may not like apologists.

Wolofi says:
The rulers of Afro Americans are usually gay masons and frats and soros and mulattos and other mixed faux negros.

Watch the gay propaganda, they want the whole world to be gay.

Ever notice how Afrocentrics are usually gay or bisexual men/women and many are biracial/multiracial or if they are black they date out of their race?''

Yeah chump, you ever notice how some africans carry machetes in their hands because they don't like another group of people?

Evergreen,
you fix yourself to this bullsh.t because your name is, what, evergreen x?

Well, Where did God approved homosexuality? Name any sources from any religions, please.

It is all about free will, Grumman f6f. It is not neither human to kill innocent people and children, but still, people commit killings because humans have choice.

And also, don't forget "nature" works against this act. No offspring comes from same sex parents. So, why homosexuality?

quote:
quote:
^you're stupid.

Evergreen Writes:

Right so Afrocentricity is now gay. Great [Roll Eyes] .

From Arwa:
''I think why homosexuality is not accepted in Africa is because Africa is the first place civilization came from.''

So Africa can lay claim to civilizations but not human behavior? How do you suppose the pyramids were built... without some kind of behavior?

^ what you mean. Gays build the pyramids [Confused]

Well, as I said, it is all about free will, but I don't see how a civilization can flourish with accept of homosexuality [Roll Eyes]

quote:
quote:
quote:
^you're stupid.

Evergreen Writes:

No it's just that many black gays use Afrocentricity and black politics to assimilate with straight blacks to cover and circumvent their homosexuality.

Afrocentricity has gone sour because it mostly deals with Egypt(a place 99% of Afrocentrics have no connection to) and places OUT of Africa as per Clyde Winters, J.A rogers etc. and is mostly feel good therapy. So when I use the term Afrocentricity, I used it with a "negative" denotation because it is not "pure" any more about being "central" to African studies.

OK, everyone!, tell me, what it is positive about homosexuality? And note, I have nothing against gays or lesbians, just presenting my views.

quote:
No it's just that many black gays use Afrocentricity and black politics to assimilate with straight blacks to cover and circumvent their homosexuality.

prove it.

Thats like proving to you that Mexican and Italian food recooked is better than when they are initially cooked. That is something you have to experience yourself as well as this. Especially when Homosexuals blacks in the states definetly aren't open with telling people they are gay as much as whites in the states are.

Sorry [Frown]

quote:
quote:
quote:
^you're stupid.

Evergreen Writes:

Evergreen Writes:

I don't understand your comment?

quote:
Originally posted by Grumman f6f:
From Arwa:
''I think why homosexuality is not accepted in Africa is because Africa is the first place civilization came from.''

So Africa can lay claim to civilizations but not human behavior? How do you suppose the pyramids were built... without some kind of behavior?

Evergreen Writes:

This has travelled far offtopic. The issue is not civilization or human behavior. The issue is accepted cultural norms in pre-colonial Africa. Do you have any substantive evidence that homosexuality was accepted as a cultural norm in pre-colonial Africa? If so please post it.

quote:
quote:
]It is not natural for a man to want to stick his penis in another man's rectum[/qb]

Are you living inside a cave somewhere in the African savannah naked, eating figs and decaying rhinoceros meat, and running away from hyenas? Or are you instead living in the United States of America inside a house with electricity, wearing polyester clothing, eating pizza and genetically modified fruit, and typing up rants on a computer about how "unnatural" homosexuality is?
Are you suggesting that two people of the same sex shagging each other is some kind of "natural" progression from heterosexual sex? I can't see how anything you said provides a case for sodomosexuality.

quote:
If it's the latter, you certainly have a lot of gall to scold others for not living a natural lifestyle.
Heterosexual lifestyle is natural otherwise you wouldn't be born.

quote:
And how, praytell, is homosexuality by itself a sin? If a couple of guys who love each other have intimate physical contact within the privacy of their homes, who exactly are they hurting? [/QB]
Sodomites do what they want to do in the privacy of their homes, its none of the Bass' business. It is the Bass' business, however, when sodomites want it taught in schools that their lifestyle is somehow the "normal" opposite of heterosexuality, when they want to adopt children, have sodomosexual unions of marriage and make sexually perverse movies like Brokeback Mountain, which glorify sodomosexuality. There are children that have access to more media than when I grew up. If two people of the same sex want to take turns driving up the Hershey highway they should keep it to themselves and their bedrooms. In addition, they should not spread their sodomosexual lies that sodomosexuality existed everywhere all the time, especially in pe-colonial Africa where there is no proof that it did.

quote:
[QUOTE]No it's just that many black gays use Afrocentricity and black politics to assimilate with straight blacks to cover and circumvent their homosexuality.

Evergreen Writes:

I don't think it is an issue of a gay conspiracy. More likely, politically active gays descend from Blacks who worked in the "big-house" during the slavery era and are hence a part of the Black Bourgeoisie. This is of course conjecture.

quote:
[QUOTE]Afrocentricity has gone sour because it mostly deals with Egypt(a place 99% of Afrocentrics have no connection to) ...

Evergreen Writes:

This is inaccurate. Statistically speaking most humans alive descend from an Ancient Egyptian genetically. And anyone who is a part of the Judeo-Christian/Islamic and "Western Civilization" cultural sphere is connected to Ancient Egypt culturally.

quote:
^you're stupid.

No, he's funny and stupid.

Afrocentrists, black intellectuals, or successful blacks are bashed as being "white" or "anti-black" and think it's a very serious DIVIDE and CONQUER technique.

When people mention two "Afrocentrists" (not self-proclaimed) who marry white, it's funny I could list them that number to the 5th power times 3 of blacks in the acting, football/sports, or music carreers who've dated that way.

Obviously Afrocentrism is seen as a threat. Intelligent blacks and successful blacks are seen as threats. Ancient Egyptian blacks are seen as threats and thusly they try to trick us into accepting our own marginalization (blacks being erased from those areas.

Speaking of funny, and relevant:

Glorious Man Destroyer

and

-

About the classic anti-Afrocentric "White marrying allegations",

well,

If you just watched the two above videos, you can see she's definitely pro -natrual- black.

Well look at the experience some have being BLACK IN AMERICA!

Now before any you Africans or whites get a monolithic picture of AAs in your head, remember we are the same folk who started black is beautiful.

I've seen way worse of girls who even said in public that they would not date anyone darker than them (usually brown skinned themselves of the ghetto variety), and on or two, to my face said "I'd wanna have yo baby, I want light babies" after telling me I was cute or something (with a boyfriend already).

I find such attitudes REPULSIVE, on top of stupid (though I countered positively with "what's wrong with black?" as if I was oblivious to the phenom) and always have found them repulsive since before I became an Africanist and since always express the way I feel about black women.

I haven't met ANY black afrocentrist in person in THIS day and age (I know ... Ohio is like country USA but we got our black areas too!) and if back in the day attitudes were much worse, and pro-black blacks much more rare I'D RATHER MARRY WHITE.

There I go ranting onto the forum again, but it irks me when

Afrocentrists, black intellectuals, or successful blacks are bashed as being "white" or "anti-black" and think it's a very serious DIVIDE and CONQUER technique.

When people mention two "Afrocentrists" (not self-proclaimed) who marry white, it's funny I could list them that number to the 5th power times 3 of blacks in the acting, football/sports, or music carreers who've dated that way.

Obviously Afrocentrism is seen as a threat. Intelligent blacks and successful blacks are seen as threats. Ancient Egyptian blacks are seen as threats and thusly they try to trick us into accepting our own marginalization (blacks being erased from those areas.

As for the most 'Afrocentrists' [pending definition] are gays bit, I couldn't tell ya.

I think it has to do with what I put inside the ******** marks above.

SYNOPSIS ON GAYS

First off, Christians who "opposes gays" ought to doubly oppose liers, adulterers, jealous people, people who've wrongfully taken something (68% of us - I stole bubblegum from a grocery store when I was a tyke a couple of times before being caught by mom and trust me it was curtains for me upon getting home), people who kill, or worship graven images.

As per the 10 commandments.

Now of course, my Bible says fornication (not on the commandments) is a sin, fornication in general which I take to mean extra-marital sex (as in marriage between a man and a woman) or endulgence thereof.

So of course, a man doing a man, which could have no possible point other than fornication, is a greater sin. Most see the Bible as simplistic but I see it as a book holding many wisdoms, and thought, just as others' folk tales hold their forms of wisdom, and thought.

I don't agree with homosexuality, but don't personally care to know what goes on in another person's bedroom and adhere to "thou shalt not judge".

And no, lol, you can't biologically be gay. That's fact, not fiction. Because people with a certain gene in certain circumstances may have a higher chance of being gay, isn't the same as being naturally gay. Some people are more prone to drinking and drugs, white, black, and indian. I have Irish, Native American (photos for lamin the doubter), and I'm African American yet I'm not as busted as 72% of the males in my family are 76% percent of the day.

In my opinion, fornication in general is being pushed on poorer blacks

No, I'm not a religious crazy, but when you're poor you need more money and edumacation in your life and less kids and diseases.

peace

Alive-(What Box)

Your last post was great, and showed a very unbiased arguement.

It's great to see that people are able to denounce Homosexuality without getting overly angry.
Keep up the Good work.

Peace

Thanks and for the record I'm not anti black-white miscegination. How could I be when I'm the product of so-called mixture (as if anything could exist).

Evergreen Writes:
''This has travelled far offtopic. The issue is not civilization or human behavior.''

I will agree with my off topic comment as it regards human behavior but it started when Wolofi's nonsensical comments that had nothing to do with context—and you lent yourself to it (not that you can't ya understand); so I called you on it because it was poppycock then and it's poppycock now.

And no, my issue isn't this (from Evergreen):

''The issue is accepted cultural norms in pre-colonial Africa. Do you have any substantive evidence that homosexuality was accepted as a cultural norm in pre-colonial Africa? If so please post it.''

That's why I said this: ''And I don't believe they were common practice either as a community endeavor just like in other societies around the world. However, it can be said some societies may have had a larger community to seek companionship of like kind... rather than worry about some goofball trying to kill them for their ''alternativeness.'' I hear San Francisco has a large gay community. Does that mean the city as a governing unit is gay? No!''

Arwa asks:
''Well, Where did God approved homosexuality? Name any sources from any religions, please.''

Thank you for unwittingly answering my comment.

Quick answer in the form of a question: Why would God see fit to seek approval or condemnation about anything pertaining to his creation? Are you suggesting He isn't in control of anything? Not even His own creation?

''It is all about free will''

Myth.

''It is not neither human to kill innocent people and children.''

So it's okay to kill them if they are guilty? Of what?

Evergreen wrote:

This is inaccurate. Statistically speaking most humans alive descend from an Ancient Egyptian genetically. And anyone who is a part of the Judeo-Christian/Islamic and "Western Civilization" cultural sphere is connected to Ancient Egypt culturally.

How does everyone descend from Ancient Egypt? How is everyone that is in an Abrahamic faith apart of Egyptian culture...could you elaborate?

Arwa says:
''what you mean. Gays build the pyramids''

If they were human then yes there were some gays undoubtedly involved. Why wouldn't you know this. Then again I see you don't.

''I don't see how a civilization can flourish with accept of homosexuality.''

If an entire country is gay (hypothetically) what would prevent them from performing the same infrastructure tasks as heterosexuals?

''OK, everyone!, tell me, what it is positive about homosexuality?''

There is no positive or negative explanations. They are human. I read the newspaper everyday, watch all the major news channels and have yet to see where any gays or lesbians want to convert any country, as a whole unit, to ''be'' gay. You might want to direct your energy to seeing that pedophiles aren't let out of jails to harm other children. Oh, almost forgot, there no African pedophiles out of the many tens of millions walking around on the loose on that continent I take it.

''And note, I have nothing against gays or lesbians, just presenting my views.''

You're ''just presenting my views'' yet you say this: ''I don't see how a civilization can flourish with accept of homosexuality.''

So what is your other answer. What are they guilty of besides being human.

quote:
Arwa asks:
''Well, Where did God approved homosexuality? Name any sources from any religions, please.''

Thank you for unwittingly answering my comment.

Quick answer in the form of a question: Why would God see fit to seek approval or condemnation about anything pertaining to his creation? Are you suggesting He isn't in control of anything? Not even His own creation?

''It is all about free will''

Myth.

Humans, like other animals will eat too much when they have the food. Yet "God" wouldn't want us to be gluttinous.

Many deny there's a god, and there are even "devil" worshippers.

You're saying God made them be that way?

I'm guessing your religious, but pro-gay.

I'm not understanding. Are you saying God *made* "Judas" stab "Jesus" in the back?

To an extant, I agree that through all the bad we (humanity) go through, we generally progress toward the greater good (though we tend not to recognize the POSITIVE aspects of the age we live in).

However I wouldn't say that everythings determined. If that were the case, everyone should pay people from the ghetto $$ (they need the money) to raise their children since they're gonna grow up the same person no matter the circumstance.

quote:
Originally posted by Grumman 6fs:

Arwa says:
''what you mean. Gays build the pyramids''

If they were human then yes there were some gays undoubtedly involved. Why wouldn't you know this. Then again I see you don't.

Rofl you're freaking hilarious!!

quote:
''I don't see how a civilization can flourish with accept of homosexuality.''

If an entire country is gay (hypothetically) what would prevent them from performing the same infrastructure tasks as heterosexuals?

I see your point here but just for fun, I'm wondering what on Earth will keep that civilization up and running for 3000 years if we are to use Kemet as an example?

Alive-(What box), would you explain this more in detail.

''And no, lol, you can't biologically be gay. That's fact, not fiction. Because people with a certain gene in certain circumstances may have a higher chance of being gay, isn't the same as being naturally gay. Some people are more prone to drinking and drugs, white, black, and indian.''

If you allow for a certain gene, which is biology, which, ''in certain circumstances may have a higher chance of being gay isn't the same as naturally gay'', what is naturally gay as opposed to certain circumstances?

My strict heterosexuality doesn't tell me anything about a ''certain circumstance gene.''

I'll be gone for a couple of hours. I'll get back to you on your last post.

Alive -(what Box) says:
''Humans, like other animals will eat too much when they have the food. Yet "God" wouldn't want us to be gluttinous.''

What would you say if God said it's okay to be gluttinous? Wait, did God say in the Bible that is what He wants? If He did how would I go about proving that was what He said instead of man?

''Many deny there's a god, and there are even "devil" worshippers.''

I don't deny there is a God or Gods even though there is no proof of that existence.

Who is this devil? Is this some dude after your/my soul?

''You're saying God made them be that way?''

Who else done it? As part of the creation process of course.

''I'm guessing your religious, but pro-gay.''

No I am not religious but I am pro common sense. I have no need to know what a gay person does.

''I'm not understanding. Are you saying God *made* "Judas" stab "Jesus" in the back?''

No. But Judas didn't create himself, God did.

''However I wouldn't say that everythings determined. If that were the case, everyone should pay people from the ghetto $$ (they need the money) to raise their children since they're gonna grow up the same person no matter the circumstance.''

That's an interesting twist on things. That said, the twist straightens itself since they are the same deterministic person. Either way free will is spun the results are the same.

Alive-(What Box) on Gays running a city:
''I see your point here but just for fun, I'm wondering what on Earth will keep that civilization up and running for 3000 years if we are to use Kemet as an example?''

Easy answer to this one; and I know what you are driving at (quick comment below). Even if you use Kemet as an example this simply means gays like their own persuasion so why wouldn't they flock to an area where they are accepted. They surely will have heard about this great gay city so as adults for the most part the self-sustaining mode will work; they just won't be making babies. They won't need to; heterosexuals see to that part.

This can be likened to immigrants coming to a country for a better opportunity. So why couldn't it perpetuate itself for thousands of years... provided the heterosexuals continue to produce gays. Civilizations come and go and it has nothing to do with alternative lifestyles my man.

''Below comment'':

My late father-in-law says there were no gays when he was a kid in the 20s and 30s. He couldn't understand if everyone was gay how could ''regular people'' get born. Gotta love this guy.

Evergreen, hijacking your topic was easy.

quote:
Homophobia as an extension of sexism

Male prejudice against gay males is a form of sexism. It is part of male denigration of femaleness. The psychoanalyst Richard Isay has argued that fear of homosexuality per se is secondary in homophobic men to their fear and hatred of what they perceive as feminine in other men and in themselves.

For this reason, men are not generally prejudiced against lesbians, who present no threat to their masculinity. However, some men view butch lesbians as competitors for the attention of women, and see in femme lesbians a spurning of men. Sometimes we see the reaction where the men say, let’s show them what real love is -- and from here, it’s a short hop to sexual assault.

Women can have a fear of being approached or even raped by a butch lesbian while they react to a femme with what might be called an anxiety of similarity -- "she is just like me, so I could be a lesbian like her."

Homophobes are authoritarian, status conscious, intolerant of ambiguity and rigid

Researchers using questionnaires and interviews have developed a profile of the homophobic person. He or she is authoritarian, status conscious, intolerant of ambiguity, and both cognitively and sexually rigid. But the homophobes thus profiled are motivated less by conventional sexual morality than by a desire to preserve a double standard between the sexes, that is, to preserve traditional-- traditionally sexist--masculine and feminine gender roles.

This pretty much sums up this thread.

OT:

Has it occurred to anyone that it totally sucks balls that there is "no proof" that there is a God???

How depressing.

quote:
Are you suggesting that two people of the same sex shagging each other is some kind of "natural" progression from heterosexual sex? I can't see how anything you said provides a case for sodomosexuality.

No, I meant to point out that you are using the naturalistic fallacy. Human beings have not been living "naturally" for thousands of years (hell, even the Bushmen in the Kalahari wear clothing, even though clothing is "unnatural"), so basing morality on "naturalness" is stupid.

quote:
It is the Bass' business, however, when sodomites want it taught in schools that their lifestyle is somehow the "normal" opposite of heterosexuality, when they want to adopt children, have sodomosexual unions of marriage and make sexually perverse movies like Brokeback Mountain, which glorify sodomosexuality. There are children that have access to more media than when I grew up. If two people of the same sex want to take turns driving up the Hershey highway they should keep it to themselves and their bedrooms. In addition, they should not spread their sodomosexual lies that sodomosexuality existed everywhere all the time, especially in pe-colonial Africa where there is no proof that it did.
The way I see it, homosexuality is like autism (of which I happen to have, Asperger's syndrome to be specific). It doesn't occur commonly among human beings, yet it is harmless and therefore there is no good reason not to accept it.

quote:
The way I see it, homosexuality is like autism (of which I happen to have, Asperger's syndrome to be specific). It doesn't occur commonly among human beings, yet it is harmless and therefore there is no good reason not to accept it.
Wrong analogy. I am sure that you wish to be cured of your autism. All my sympathies hopefully accepted. But I doubt that those who loudly advocate homosexuality would be pleased to hear that the best thing for homosexuals would be a cure.

And by the way I just read that the Dutch parliament has now outlawed bestiality. Hitherto, bestiality was legal in Holland--as long as "the animal was not harmed". I couldn't resist an LOL at this one.

My point being: before the new Dutch law about outlawing bestiality, were the Dutch justified in condemning those societies that condemned bestiality as "bestiaphobe"?

^lol

quote:
Grumman:
how would I go about proving that was what He said instead of man?

Understandable point, but if we're to think this way perhaps "God" and the Bible should be exited from this conversation.

I was just responding to what I saw as a comment saying God determines everything (even on a minor level) which ain't true .. or rather .. which I doubt.

As for the "gay civilization" thing, it was a joke.

quote:
Tee85:

homophobia

Just curious, who, if I may ask, in this thread is this directed at?

quote:
Horus:

OT:

Has it occurred to anyone that it totally sucks balls that there is "no proof" that there is a God???

How depressing.

I'm not sure how a scientific style proof would be necissary, why I'd need a proof in that manner.

As for the proof, bruh, let me just say, the proof's in the pudding.

In the Bible it does say "I AM" (which shatters Jesus=God advocates).

And also it depends on how you see "God" or your god.

If you see him as a magical Santa Claus, only one who serves a dual Santa purpose,
in which the reverse is to hurt and
basically also be a revers Santa Claus for a ss-holes.

Unless the Devil is to be that reverse a ss kicking Santa.

On the real I don't see God that way.

It was directed at noone.

It's just what I think the whole dialogue about homosexuality ultimately boils down to--gender roles/hierarchy/ambiaguity amongst the gender roles etc.

It makes perfect sense since most of the angst has been directed towards male-male realtions and not lesbianism.

quote:
OT:

How depressing.

^^HE HE co-sign(but I am not depressed, I am FREEEE!!!) [Big Grin]

"Peace and be wild" -Prince Roger Nelson

^How long did your withdrawal syndrome last?

Evergreen Writes:

This thread was a deadend from the very beginning. There is no substantive evidence of homosexual cultural practices in pre-colonial Africa.

The End!

quote:

About 5 months then I was freee lol

^I see. I'm only in month 2.

quote:
quote:
OT:

Has it occurred to anyone that it totally sucks balls that there is "no proof" that there isn't a God???

How depressing.

^^HE HE co-sign(but I am not depressed, I am FREEEE!!!) [Big Grin]

"Peace and be wild" -Prince Roger Nelson

quote:
quote:

About 5 months then I was freee lol
Ah, like these guys, your on the path of Bane:

-

Knowin what you want to!.

^Refresh my memory about the Blue/Red (?) pill please?

I believe it has to do with neo in the matrix.

I'm totally in the twilight zone right about now [Eek!] .

F*** a blue pill.

The Ruins by Volney, a book I've just combed through a second time (courtesy of alTakruri), comes to mind. After reading the book, you feel like you've just been given the red pill ... but where do I go from there?

Where do I go to learn the more complex laws of nature?

OT:

Has it occurred to anyone that it [doesn't] totally suck balls that there is "no proof" that there isn't a God???

How motivating!

lol.. ^nice thread.

do I go to learn the more complex laws of nature?

Posted by KemsonReloaded (Member # 14127) on :

What is basically going on here now is the final push for Westerners to legitimize a chronic disorder recognized instinctively by humans as a defect and a mental disorder of great proportions.

Even if one was to argue that homos have been around, Black Africans have always been recognized and killed them as anti-humans and human reproduction (hey, not all eggs are good). Homosexuality has never and will never be normalized by Black Africans, and Europeans understand this. As long as Black Africans continue the God-right stance against such disorders, it will never be accepted as normal and Europeans also know this. In a nutshell, if the original people say faggot-disorder is not normal, it will remain so in the human conscious, even in faggots. Unfortunately for Caucasians, they have exploited this disorder as a way of increasing and keeping their idea of psychological control of Black people, now to the point homos have overwhelmed Caucasian population en mass, and contributes a major percentage of loss in White birth rate.

The current efforts to drive a weak attempt in suggesting Black Africans accepted homos pre-colonial times is a bogus lie born out of desperation and an attempt to magnify any insignificances of mental disorder while ignoring Black Africa time test and effective ways of controlling the beast devouring the human consciousness.

Rather than to diagnose the homosexual issues for what it truly is, a mental, behavioral, physical, psychological and personality disorder, Western sneaks, ever so busy, try to exploit the possibility of artificially normalizing the disorder. Such exploitation itself is a great disorder.

Finally, the ridiculousness of such desperate and illogical attempts to normalize homos by trying to artificial inject it into Black African history, is akin to magnifying alleged percentages sun-burn causing, skin cancer, prostate cancer or multiple sclerosis among Black Africans, which is insignificant to nonexistent to that of Whites, which is in high significance, not short of abundance within White populations. Homosexuality is a disorder which is exclusively high in Caucasian populations and culture and has been falsely advertised as human-rights, rather than human-disorder, in order to spread the disorder and trick people into believing it normal.

^you're sounding a bit religious there.

I agree though, it is very annoying the whole "gay parade" going on right now. It turns my stomach, but that's just my opinion.

The bottom line is this - it's not anyone's business what 2 men (or women) consensually do to each other as long as they're not harming [Big Grin] anyone else. I am also against the media over-exposure of gays and force-feeding kids "gay knowledge" - WTF is that about??? I will physically violate (with sharp objects and such etc) ANYONE who tries to teach my kids gayness.

I think we all need to 'live and let live'.

Posted by Masonic Rebel (Member # 9549) on :

Wolofi

quote:
Afrocentricity has gone sour because it mostly deals with Egypt(a place 99% of Afrocentrics have no connection to)
 -

“Asante’s book is a persuasive Pan-Africanist’s handbook; it is clear, concise, and passionately logical. It is the kind of book one gives to friends.”

Atukwei Okai, Poet

University of Ghana, Legon

“After reading Asante’s Afrocentricity I believe that Molefi is one of the most original thinkers since Fanon”

Chenhamo Chimutengwende

Member of Parliament, Zimbabwe

“Asante’s analysis is both systematic and timely, It is undoubtedly an important contribution to the understanding and expansion of critical Pan-African thought.”

Maulana Karenga, Ph.D., Director,
Institute for Pan-African Studies, Los Angeles

“Molefi Kete Asante is a visionary, an eminently reasonable revolutionary. His style is remarkable for its clarity and his approach is refreshing and challenging.”

Doyin Abiola, Ph.D., Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief,
African Concord, Lagos and London

Afrocentricity is Far from Sour Keep Dreaming

Homosexuality is a Non-Afrocentric Issue

Economic and Cultural Education are Issue that need to be address why focus on someone else outside Agenda? For example nobody publicly speaks about King James Homosexuality and his contributions to World Christianity

I wonder why [Smile]

Hey! Hey! now you talking.. . . . . . . Just kidding.

Time to close this thread.

quote:
^(or women) consensually do to each other

It's a shame people have such hatred yet don't want to be hated.

It's also funny that back in the day, people with REAL mental disorders were killed by jackasses who thought they were doing something for the betterment of society.

Humans are dumbasses [Embarrassed]

It's official.

^I understand how/why you might feel that way and you're right in most circumstances.

However, it is my conviction that a man has the right to prevent his children from being abused by asexual perverts (note: These "perverts" do not include asexual people who keep their activities to themselves, and includes only those who wish to project it unto innocents who may or may-not be asexual).

And this preventative action may include violence, if the need arises. I believe my standpoint is "pro-sex" and "pro-life" [Smile] .

Yes, I agree.

Everyone should keep all their personal bullshit to themselves and stew in it and let it be their PERSONAL problem. But you don't live in perfect world, you live in THIS one. So that **** is not going to happen.

If your kids turn out gay, it will most likely be because their..........well..............GAY lol.

That was funny.

And if there is a possibility for your kids to turn gay from being exposed to it, then their is a possibility, though it may be small, for YOU to turn gay as well.

I mean, fair is fair. [Embarrassed]

From Tee85:
''It's a shame people have such hatred yet don't want to be hated.''

Yup, it looks like a few here don't think before they speak.

''And if there is a possibility for your kids to turn gay from being exposed to it, then their is a possibility, though it may be small, for YOU to turn gay as well.''

Well everyone knows all you have to do is wake up in the morning and say ''Okay, I think I'll be gay today folks, let's go irritate some people.'' [Smile]

lol [Big Grin] guys don't get upset. I'm only being honest.

quote:
Originally posted by Tee85:

If your kids turn out gay, it will most likely be because their..........well..............GAY lol.

That was funny.

No it wasn't.

You are all gay. Lolol.

quote:

And if there is a possibility for your kids to turn gay from being exposed to it, then their is a possibility, though it may be small, for YOU to turn gay as well.

I had overlooked this comment ... but I think you're absolutely correct here. Which is the reason why the media needs to stop pumping out gay images. Isn't that the same METHOD that was/is used to program white supremacy into the subconcious of many societies who subscribe to western media?

Sometimes I wonder if I died today, then came back 100 years later to this planet. Would most people be gay (or bisexual)? would there be persecution of people who refuse to join in? would the human species be in danger of becoming extinct due to too many gays and pro-gay laws? I can trust western governments to try and pull off silly stunts like that out of pure depravity.
These are real serious question right there for humanity, if we don't put these homos in check.

quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
You are all gay. Lolol.

Precisely.

IMO gayness is simply a combination of promiscuity possibly with a psychological condition - in a person who lacks a preference/value as to the sexual identity of who s/he sleeps with.

Alot of girls seem to do it for our (guys) attention. [Big Grin]

^Promiscuity is one thing, depravity is another.

I don't think you can equate shoving your pipe in a woman's bunghole with shoving it in a man's bunghole. There is a difference in the apparatus of affection [Big Grin] .
It's like comparing apples (women) and lemons (men). What's the point?

quote:

I don't think lesbians are a threat to the survival of the species ... and you're right, lesbianism is often a way of promoting heterosexual behaviour in men, if you know what I mean [Wink] .

quote:
quote:

I had overlooked this comment ... but I think you're absolutely correct here. Which is the reason why the media needs to stop pumping out gay images. Isn't that the same METHOD that was/is used to program white supremacy into the subconcious of many societies who subscribe to western media?

Sometimes I wonder if I died today, then came back 100 years later to this planet. Would most people be gay (or bisexual)? would there be persecution of people who refuse to join in? would the human species be in danger of becoming extinct due to too many gays and pro-gay laws? I can trust western governments to try and pull off silly stunts like that out of pure depravity.
These are real serious question right there for humanity, if we don't put these homos in check.

Wow.

I can alsmost see Hilter saying some **** like that.

Ignorance+paranoia=hate and people trying to exterminate people.

quote:
quote:

I don't think lesbians are a threat to the survival of the species ... and you're right, lesbianism is often a way of promoting heterosexual behaviour in men, if you know what I mean [Wink] .
Why don't you think Lesbain are a "threat to the survival of the species".

If every woman was a lesbian we'd all die, our species wouldn't survive and the sky would fall. [Big Grin]

quote:

Wow.

I can alsmost see Hilter saying some **** like that.

Ignorance+paranoia=hate and people trying to exterminate people.

^You're right again.

But I don't think you can say "limiting" of the propagation of gay behaviours is nearly as bad as "limiting" of the propagation of Jews. Are you saying Jews are somehow abnormal? Everybody knows gays are abnormal. There is nothing "normal" about being gay - however, being a Jew is perfectly "normal". This whole comparing gays to persecuted "races" is very racist in my opinion and it disgusts me.

If I am ignorant about some "enlightened" view of homosexuality, please inform me. All the statements I've made are based on what I know. I'm sure you can tell (since I've been posting on this forum for about 2 years now) that I'm not a sage. I come here strictly to learn from those who know better than I about subjects that interest me and I don't believe anyone comes here to learn anything from me. Other than learning, I also shoot the breeze on pointless threads like this.

I'm sorry if my "anti-gay propagation sentiments" offend you (perhaps you're gay?) but you must understand that for some of us, having sex with men is as disgusting an idea as someone eating shite/faeces. Do you eat shite and/or would you like to make shite-eating a trend?

Granted, we shouldn't go out killing shite-eaters but that doesn't mean every sitcom on my f****** TV must be about people eating shite.

If all women were lesbians they could still get sperm from sperm banks.

^I was going to say that. Real talk!

quote:
quote:
quote:

Why don't you think Lesbain are a "threat to the survival of the species".

If every woman was a lesbian we'd all die, our species wouldn't survive and the sky would fall. [Big Grin]

Answer this.

quote:

And women can act as surrogate mothers for gay guys.

Both have already been done.

^I don't have a problem with that. If gays and lesbians can find a way to reproduce that's actually a very positive thing.

My problem with the whole thing, simply is: there's no need to promote homosexuality.

quote:
Ignorance+paranoia

+

quote:
Originally posted by HORUS:
the same METHOD that was/is used to program white supremacy into the subconcious of many societies[/QB]

(Propaganda, like the main tool the Germans used, the tool used even stronger by the Hutu gvt. Genociders in Rwanda with an American [comedic entertainment like] flavor, and like what is used in America at times even more strongly)

quote:
=hate and people trying to exterminate people.
I agree.

Horus says:
''My problem with the whole thing, simply is: there's no need to promote homosexuality.''

Who is promoting it on this topic? All I can see is discussion. Did you mean society as a whole?

From Alive-(what box):
''IMO gayness is simply a combination of promiscuity possibly with a psychological condition - in a person who lacks a preference/value as to the sexual identity of who s/he sleeps with.''

While I will agree some men and women do the same sex routine just for kicks this still says nothing for the ones who are sure their identity isn't a blank slate, meaning whatever you want written on the slate can be done, psychology nothwithstanding. Expressed another way, there is no amount of coercion, via the wine bottle, on this planet, that can make me move away from my heterosexuality. That said, something else is at play as it regards alternative lifestyles and I do believe it has something to do with testosterone and estrogen—in the womb. Something else could be involved also.

quote:
Horus says:
''My problem with the whole thing, simply is: there's no need to promote homosexuality.''

Who is promoting it on this topic? All I can see is discussion. Did you mean society as a whole?

I mean it is being actively promoted to the masses of people via media.

Posted by advocate (Member # 13367) on :

It's like comparing apples (women) and lemons (men).

I think I'd rather be less round than an apple...maybe a pear, too much wishful thinking required to be shaped like a banana!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

^Preference is your birth right. I prefer apple-bottoms though [Smile]

-

YE$$$!!!

-

Posted by gunit (Member # 14754) on :

Baby Got Back!!! [Eek!]

quote:
quote:

And women can act as surrogate mothers for gay guys.

Both have already been done.

This is a perfect example of an exploit of a mental disorder directly leaning into further spread of the mental disorder, yet the individual does not see this.

Obviously, there is a certain group of people who don't like to live normally, or like living on earth at all. Wouldn't it be easier for these group of people to just exercise some sort of mass self-elimination and leave life and natural human relationships alone for the rest of us normal human beings who will instinctively protect normal human systems anyway? I think so. Actually, I know so.

By the way, a quick search on Google for "homosexual treatment" quickly reveals that the medical world has always known, and openly, or secretly (out of pressure) always classified faggot-behavior as a mental disorder case.

The more people correctly classify the disorder with the appropriate identification, the easier the disorder can be dealt with effectively.

quote:
Researchers using questionnaires and interviews have developed a profile of the homophobic person. He or she is authoritarian, status conscious, intolerant of ambiguity, and both cognitively and sexually rigid. But the homophobes thus profiled are motivated less by conventional sexual morality than by a desire to preserve a double standard between the sexes, that is, to preserve traditional-- traditionally sexist--masculine and feminine gender roles.

People who subscribe to rigid gender norms – how men are supposed to behave and how women are to behave – often see gay people as transgressors. Once seen in such light, they become justifiable targets for bullying and assault. Some people then take it upon themselves to be defenders of gender norms for various reasons, even to make up for their own personal inadequacies in meeting cultural standards of masculinity.

The internalization of masculine subjectivities begins as early as preschool, when parents and teachers react more negatively to sex role deviations among boys than among girls, and continues throughout adulthood. The peer group initiations of adolescence are particularly central in boys' incorporation of misogyny and heterosexism as essential components of masculine identity.

I bet this type of homophobe only fucks in missionary position, for a couple minutes, just enough to procreate with no forplay involved.

I bet the woman in NEVER on top either. [Big Grin]

Those damned sexually rigid authoritarians [Embarrassed]

quote:

-

Yes, I second that. Salute to the choice. [Smile]

^hey, c'mon man. I grew up in "Lag" (that's Lagos for all you non-Nigerians). You know we have that "in-built" radar for quality badoonka. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by KemsonReloaded:
quote:

-

Yes, I second that. Salute to the choice. [Smile]
Nice. [Razz]

rofl @ Horus's own words, "the good business".

quote:
quote:
Researchers [...] identity.
I bet this type of homophobe only fucks in missionary position, for a couple minutes, just enough to procreate with no forplay involved.
Truth, I see this rigidity and intrusiveness and closed-mindedness as a bad thing also.

I specialize in opening minds up. It's about being free, for a person who's closed minded, the key is asking: "why?".

It's never what you do(eat, sleep, drink, kill), but the meaning of what you do (why) and how much you do it.

quote:
I bet the woman in NEVER on top either. [Big Grin]
Well, damn! You've now eliminated to of the best positions!

(no. 1 was gone with tha missionary [Wink] )

Am I right, Horus, about the 'good business' [Big Grin]

quote:

People who subscribe to rigid gender norms – how men are supposed to behave and how women are to behave – often see gay people as transgressors. Once seen in such light, they become justifiable targets for bullying and assault. Some people then take it upon themselves to be defenders of gender norms for various reasons, even to make up for their own personal inadequacies in meeting cultural standards of masculinity.

The internalization of masculine subjectivities begins as early as preschool, when parents and teachers react more negatively to sex role deviations among boys than among girls, and continues throughout adulthood. The peer group initiations of adolescence are particularly central in boys' incorporation of misogyny and heterosexism as essential components of masculine identity.

Come to think of it, I think homophobic people are probably the most homo themselves.

Seriously, I've had a really homophobic kid (well ... most people are h-phobic) and had a couple of other h-phobic aquaintances, and find it hilarious that it is often these types that end up striking some as kindof gay or doing something 'gay', and hate it.

At one point the kid and I were cool. But I started to notice some messed up stuff.

But the kid seriously was crazy with making fun of / talking about "fags". I ain't gone lie, I laughed at a couple of gay wise-cracks, he was pretty funny, and most people in our grade knew the dude for being a funny white guy, but some of his clique (sort of a "cool"- but reclusive clique) also knew him for his constant drawing of obscene pictures.

He reminds me of the chubby kid from 'Superbad' [Big Grin] (the movie with "McLovin" in it; actually a good movie).

Often the obsene drawings were homo-erotic (think South Park), supposedly mocking homosexuality, often with penises all over the picture (the ones I saw). Come to think of it, many were mockeries of a teacher, peer, or celebrity, because the subject was sucking a d* -> that's what probably tipped me off that the real subject of the drawings was likely himself.

He didn't value women. He thought the act of oral sex was so ... big. Quite the weird kid, just like the fat guy from 'Superbad'. He was ... NEGATIVE, self conscious, homo-phobic, trying/wanting to be sweet/cool.

Scared of women for some reason, as if fearing the cooties, yet seemed to want to do all kinds (or at least laugh at) of obscene things.

I think I'm right.

It reminds me of Greece, and their mind-set. Not sure we have a proper grasp of what makes anybody gay, or anything, let alone homophobic. Hate typecasting.

Why I hung out with him, my exact inverse (we both eventually noticed it)? (a white guy with 'black' innate athletic ability - he could actually dunk at like 5'8" and was fast as hell, for anyone of any color, but lazy and too wimpy for football - with white male preferences in females, said he wanted to be another color [-black], the German/Italian/American guy obsessed about which color guys [black] the girls seemed to orbit around, atheist though raised straight catholic, valued "coolness", .. negative, anti-egalitarian - I was egalitarian then). We were both iconoclasts, and we viewed larger society and some of it's dumber values through iconoclast eyes, which made for hilarious times making fun of things.

I'm not making this up, was just like that guy from Mclovin'.

The Bass is the most anti sodomosexual person in this forum and the Bass knows for sure he has not and will never stick his penis up a man's rectum nor will the Bass ever let a man to it him. The bass does not understand why people in this thread are defending and promoting sodomosexuality, its not normal, not the equal of heterosexuality, not based on love but is based on a perverted sexual lust for strange flesh, not Godly for God has already destroyed the sodomosexuals one time. Sodomosexuals is a sickness, but the sickness is their denial of the fact that what they do is a sexual fetish-lustful lifestyle. They take pleasure in shagging people of the same sex and want to defend their fetish and make anyone who rejects it a homophobe.

There's also THIS!!!!

Pretty interesting theory.

There's people that just don't agree, then there are people who are just a little too "extra" and want to kill people. Those types of people are either repressed homos, or people living in the modern world with an obsolete defense mechanism left over from evolutionary history.

Either way, they just keep fuckin things up [Embarrassed]

I try to look for rationale in human behavior.

Oh, I see that picture Horus posted is still here.

I thought it stopped showin up.

I was going to post this image

-

but now I'll have to edit my post and take it back out. All done.

Hey, sup Bass Master Flex. (Just thought of that name)

quote:
The Bass is the most anti sodomosexual person in this forum and the Bass knows for sure he has not and will never stick his penis up a man's rectum nor will the Bass ever let a man to it him. The bass does not understand

LOL I knew someone would responde after my post like this.

FYI, I didn't necissarily mean anyone in this thread was at a level as severe as the person I mentioned. I definitely wasn't talking about Horus. [Smile] . Don't know about you Bass-Masta-Flex, but defo not ma bro Over-The-Horizon - Horus.  -

Just playin with you Master Flex, lol.

quote:
There's also THIS!!!!

Pretty interesting theory.

There's people that just don't agree, then there are people who are just a little too "extra" and want to kill people. Those types of people are either repressed homos, or people living in the modern world with an obsolete defense mechanism left over from evolutionary history.

Either way, they just keep fuckin things up [Embarrassed]

I try to look for rationale in human behavior.

That video is the dumbest video I've ever seen in my entire life. So, some idiot makes a video and throws around words like "hypothesis", "phobia", "survival", "middle east" etc and makes up a senseless case for homophobia. You're not very bright are you Tee85?

Come to think of it, the video is like the incoherent babble you've been spewing on this thread. Like stupid ideas about straight men not liking women "on top", AS IF!!!. Lmao [Big Grin] .

[Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]

ROTFL ! !!!

quote:
Like stupid ideas about straight men not liking women "on top", AS IF!!!. Lmao [Big Grin] .

[Embarrassed]

^^I know!

Now, let's get things STRAIGHT [Big Grin] .

And I'm sick of explaining this so let's hope Tee85 brightens up real soon:

BLAH!

You either fit into one of the categories named.

Most of your post indicate that you are the type of person the video was talking about.

You even use language like "threat to survival". This is a Completely obsolete pattern of thinkin in modern times and a danger to people.

There are over 6 billion people on this planet. It's completely irrational.

The biggest threat to human existence is probably global warming. [Embarrassed]

PS. It's not like you're gettin any p#%$y anyway, right? LOL

quote:
The biggest threat to human existence is probably global warming. [Embarrassed]

-

(Please try to ignore my radar.

thanks)

Wrong, it's actually

biggest threat = humans + more advance weapons of destruction + shortage of resources

We need more food.

I didn't yet watch the video btw.

What's it sayin about homo-phobes?

Hence the word "probably".

I bet the ramifications from global warming would end life waaaaaaay better than weapons in the hands of a bunch of dumbasses.

Anyhow, the video is just some guy giving some hypothesis about how homophobia is a some kind of evolutionary survival mehcanism.

It's plausible since some homophobes seem unusually pressed that we're all gonna die because of some gays.

By you, post, we need less people since we don't have enough food so we use weapons to kill each other for.......food. LMAO

quote:
Anyhow, the video is just some guy giving some hypothesis about how homophobia is a some kind of evolutionary survival mehcanism.

It's plausible since some homophobes seem unusually pressed that we're all gonna die because of some gays.

I guess ... I didn't watch the whole video (never really do) but have no comment on it.

quote:
By you, post, we need less people since we don't have enough food so we use weapons to kill each other for.......food. LMAO
It's not mainly the weapons, but the food, I just threw the weapons in there.

Basically we now have greater capabilities than in the past but are using them foolishly (which Global warming stems from) meanwhile using up all our resources.

Also, for some reason, in 'poor' Western regions of the world, the poorer and hungrier people are the more they start poppin out kids - euro Americans did this themselves as well would have HUGE families back in the early colonial American days (likely a survival reflex in most organisms, when environments aren't the best for your survival, you procreate like crazy).

We need more resources IMO.

The Bass gets the feeling that Tee85 is a latent sodomosexual on "the down low" lol! Kep the soap on the rope around that guy.

quote:

PS. It's not like you're gettin any p#%$y anyway, right?...

WRONG. [Wink]

Now GET BACK! batty boy, you don't know me like that [Cool]

I get the feeling with the way some people on this forum call others Homophobes that these people are in fact themselves Gay. They seem to get overly angry when they defend Homosexuality.

No matter what they say Homosexuality is simple. It's one person sticking there member in a place where waste comes out of. There is *NOTHING* good or healthy about that. Playing around with places that are meant for discharge is just plain nasty and disgusting and filthy. Would anybody want there kids to play around with something that feces comes out of? People who defend Homosexuality make me shake my head, They really don't seem to see the sheer filthyness of what they do.

In the end nothing good comes out of Homosexuality, only diseases. If people like doing this kind of stuff why do we have to hear about it. Why do Kids have to be told it is somehow natural. The attack on the youth with the promotion of perversion just disgust me. The powers that be are quick to tell kids it's okay to play with filthy sex, but when it comes to teaching children to work together and treat *all* races as equal we get bearly a peep. The push should be to teaching people how we can work together to better our world and how to counter the racist teachings of past. We need to show Kids where we all came from and how we can do better in the future by learning from the mistakes of the past. Kids should be learning skills that will help them in Life. But of course if you know what world we live in you will know that teaching truth is not a priority. Promoting lies and deceptions is. Confuse the future with lies and show the deceptions. So the future of the world grow up believing in the system instead of fighting against the system. We as a people are under attack, the best way to stop truthseekers is by occupying us with lies and confusions so we argue among ourselves about whether to denounce or defend some thing as simple and stupid as what this thread is about. We waste our time with a sidetrack like this meanwhile the powers that be laugh at us and claim another small victory. Instead of attacking the establishment and calling for change, we instead are wasting time about this stupid topic. Truthseekers don't be fooled into what this is really about, stuff like this is used to stop us from hunting and seeking truth. We are wasting our time on this. This is what they want.

Free your mind.

Peace

^ A brilliant summation. Thanks.

Whither your white or not is irrelevant, everything you said is something exactly a white supremacist would say:

What king said slightly edited

quote:
I get the feeling with the way some people on this forum call others racists that these people are in fact themselves wiggers who wish they were black. They seem to get overly angry when they defend Marxist lies like racial equality.

No matter what they say integration is simple. It's bringing the white race down. There is *NOTHING* good or healthy about that. Playing around with Negroes is just plain nasty and disgusting and filthy. Would anybody want there kids to play around with wild animals? People who defend integration make me shake my head, They really don't seem to see the sheer filthiness of what they do.

In the end nothing good comes out of integration, only crime. If people like doing this kind of stuff why do we have to hear about it. Why do Kids have to be told it is somehow natural for races to mix together, look at what their showing our kids on shows like sesimie street.The attack on the youth with the promotion of perversion just disgust me. The powers that be are quick to tell kids it's okay to play with dark people, but when it comes to teaching children racial purity and pride we barely hear a peep. The push should be to teaching Aryans how we can work together to better our world and how to counter the Marxist anti-racist teachings of past. We need to show Kids where we all came from and how we can do better in the future by learning from the mistakes of the past. Kids should be learning skills that will help them in Life. But of course if you know what world we live in you will know that teaching truth is not a priority. Promoting lies and deceptions is. Confuse the future with lies and show the deceptions. So the future of the world grow up believing in the system instead of fighting against the system. We as a people are under attack, the best way to stop truthseekers is by occupying us with lies and confusions so we argue among ourselves about whether to denounce or defend some thing as simple and stupid as what this thread is about. We waste our time with a sidetrack like this meanwhile the powers that be laugh at us and claim another small victory. Instead of attacking the establishment and calling for change, we instead are wasting time about this stupid topic. Truthseekers don't be fooled into what this is really about, stuff like this is used to stop us from hunting and seeking truth. We are wasting our time on this. This is what they want.

Free your mind.

P.S. And I am sick and tired of hearing about black "inventors" and "innovators" all the time.

Markellion is a filthy Jewish Kike who wants to destroy the white race

Peace

markellion

Instead of making a comeback and refuting what I said, you instead attack me and call me a white supremacist. There is *Nothing* in my post that is wrong or bad. I speak bluntly. I do not sugarcoat the truth to make it sound beautiful and fantasy full. The truth is what I have said is right. If it was not you would of made a proper rebuttle to it. Instead you call me a white supremacist and edit what I said. If this makes you feel better about your position then fine, unlike some posters on these forums I don't lower my self to attack others. All I say is why did you use Blacks in your post as trying to prove your point. The race of someone has *Nothing* to do with who he or she sleeps with. Sex is different from Race. Your edited post I did not read all of it because it is clear you were trying to force acceptance of Homosexuals and claim it is the same as accepting Blacks and Whites. This may shock you but Gays come in every race. It is not a race and should not be looked at as somehow the same as being Black or White. This is the sad part of people who defend homosexuality, they try and force homosexuality acceptance on people who can't change the color of there skin or there gender. No matter how you try and word it. Having sex with other men is not the same as being Black, White, Male or Female. You seem to think that for people to preach unity they have to also preach acceptance of sexually perverse people also. Because gay people say, "I can't help that I like other men". Well the pedofile says the same thing they can't help themselves. These people are driven by lust to have sex with people and animals that they are not supposed to. Why should anybody preach that these people are good because they say they don't know why they do it. Do we as a people know why people are attracted to other men, any more then we know why people are attracted to children and animals. Are we to believe that attraction to other Men is okay but the others are wrong? That is a double standard and really foolish. *ALL* of these perversions are lust after flesh and against what humans are meant to do with each other. *NOTHING* good comes out of it. If something good comes out of sex with men then Mark please tell me. All I see is people with urges that act on there urges, then to make themselves feel better they want to force people to say what they do Is Good. Ask yourself why people who defend Homosexuality always point to how We as people treat each other how Humans hate each other and how men hate women as somehow excuses to why they should be accepted. I have never saw someone point to anything good to why Homosexuality should be accepted.

I have noticed that this guy Markellion who has not responded to any other persons recent post on the issue of Homosexuality was quick to attack my post. I guess he thinks that somehow compareing me to racists would make his arguement more valid. Since white racists hate Blacks then Gays should be accepted because people hate them too. I guess we should accept the Pedofile and the Beastiality also because people hate them also.

The truth is that I do not hate anyone I speak truth bluntly and hope that these people would give themselves over to God because he is there for them. Of course this ain't the first time that Progay people have attacked me like this. I have had debates on youtube with progay people and they attacked me in the same way because they could not refute my arguements. The funny thing is that the more they talked with me the more they realized that there was nothing hateful in what I said. A couple of gays were even sending me emails on youtube asking to continue our debate on private messages on youtube. So really I do not get angry at this Mark person for his unwarrented attack. I just shrug and say thats life, when you can't refute the post, attack the poster. I just hope others understand that you should not stop preaching truth no matter what others may say, do not be scared to preach truth.

Peace

Indeed King, comparing homosexuals to "persecuted" races is in itself a racist act.

It would make more sense to compare an homosexual to say, an autistic person or even an amaphrodite.

Get your mind right mark.

This is what I was talking about to what the powers that be want. They know that truthseekers are slowly freeing people from the lies of this world and they are desperate to stop this. So what do they do, they throw irrelevent nonsense for us to argue among ourselves and fight each other. They(establishment) know that keeping us divided on minor issues is the only way to stop us. While we argue about stupid and baseless things. They can continue to rule us and corrupt the future(Kids). We have to fight against the lies and protect the future. To keep the status quo, the powers that be, know that teaching Children and getting them to accept the lies is a major step. Trust me when I say what we see on Television and the Radio is not a coincedence. It is all part of the plan to have children brainwashed and believing the lies of this world. That is why It is imparative that we as one people start treating each other with respect and counter the propaganda of the Establishment. Ask yourself why music videos and movies intended for Kids have people showing off there body and almost semi-naked. The language in these programs and the messages that they try and get accross to kids. Children are being sexualized and taught more and more about sex, when they should be having fun and learning how to treat each other. We have to get them young and instill in them values that they can use to better the world. This is why topics like this bother me, because we are playing right into thge hands of the establishment when we as truthseekers argue about the acceptance of sexual things. Instead of teaching others about where we as people have come from and what can we do to better society, we are instead arguing about whether sex with other men is good or not. Our values are under attack, we have to wake up and realize we are falling into the trap of the evil people.

Truthseekers *Must* get over there hatred for other ethnic backgrounds and try to see what goals we *All* have in common. We have to show others that we are above petty differences like the color of ones skin. How can we teach, if we are arguing the same lies like the rest of society. *Unity* is what scares the establishment more then anything, they know that if we as people unite and work together, then there hold over us weakens. Blacks working and preaching with Whites, Arabs with Jews all working to teach the future and make the world a better place scares them. Why it scares them is simple, it is the hold, the power. The thought of *ALL* people sharing power and looking at people as not "That White guy" or "that Black Guy" but as "that Human" it really scares them, there power base comes from there hold over different races and playing into the fears of what races have for one another. We are tricked to hate each other. That is why it is most important for us truthseekers to not lower ourselves to other peoples level. We have to show that we are above that. We have to be an example of how people should treat each other. This is the only way we can get the messages we want to tell accross to others, why should people believe us if we hate each other over skin color like all other people.

This is why we must not play into that game, we have to standout as seperate from this. Truthseekers are White, Black, Arab, Jew, Latino, etc. We are found in *ALL* races and we have to work together and show others that we do not hate each other over our skin color. We all have a gift for seeking and preaching truth, we have to use that gift together, because it is only as one people can we make a difference.
Free your mind.

Peace

Yep.

A completely irrational survival mechanism that is no longer needed in modern times.

Im glad I don't have that malfunction. [Embarrassed]

quote:
This is what I was talking about to what the powers that be want. They know that truthseekers are slowly freeing people from the lies of this world and they are desperate to stop this. So what do they do, they throw irrelevent nonsense

Bingo!

With a capital N!

quote:
Yep.

A completely irrational survival mechanism that is no longer needed in modern times.

Im glad I don't have that malfunction. [Embarrassed]

But you have the malfunction of not being able to close your mouth ( [Embarrassed] ) for other men's pipe don't you?

Latent homoeroic fantasies *check*

Yep, you fit the profile of a repressed homo projecting homophoia.

Keep me out your fantasies, please.

I know I'm hawt, but still [Embarrassed]

quote:
This is what I was talking about to what the powers that be want. They know that truthseekers are slowly freeing people from the lies of this world and they are desperate to stop this. So what do they do, they throw irrelevent nonsense for us to argue among ourselves and fight each other. They(establishment) know that keeping us divided on minor issues is the only way to stop us. While we argue about stupid and baseless things. They can continue to rule us and corrupt the future(Kids). We have to fight against the lies and protect the future. To keep the status quo, the powers that be, know that teaching Children and getting them to accept the lies is a major step. Trust me when I say what we see on Television and the Radio is not a coincedence. It is all part of the plan to have children brainwashed and believing the lies of this world. That is why It is imparative that we as one people start treating each other with respect and counter the propaganda of the Establishment. Ask yourself why music videos and movies intended for Kids have people showing off there body and almost semi-naked. The language in these programs and the messages that they try and get accross to kids.

^I'd actually only read what I'd quoted, but actually agree with this whole piece.

quote:
Children are being sexualized and taught more and more about sex, when they should be having fun and learning how to treat each other. We have to get them young and instill in them values that they can use to better the world. This is why topics like this bother me, because we are playing right into thge hands of the establishment when we as truthseekers argue about the acceptance of sexual things. Instead of teaching others about where we as people have come from and what can we do to better society, we are instead arguing about whether sex with other men is good or not. Our values are under attack, we have to wake up and realize we are falling into the trap of the evil people.

You see, I see it as this: we shield the children from too many things leaving who other to teach the child than a corrupt society.

You're right, at the core are the values, we put too much value in some things, too much worth in some things, and too little value in others, leaving the child to go in the wrong directions, if you know what I mean.

If we answer in the most straightforward, open ... way...then we create a relationship and a dialogue with our children that continues

quote:
Truthseekers *Must* get over there hatred for other ethnic backgrounds and try to see what goals we *All* have in common. We have to show others that we are above petty differences like the color of ones skin. How can we teach, if we are arguing the same lies like the rest of society. *Unity* is what scares the establishment more then anything, they know that if we as people unite and work together, then there hold over us weakens. Blacks working and preaching with Whites, Arabs with Jews all working to teach the future and make the world a better place scares them. Why it scares them is simple, it is the hold, the power. The thought of *ALL* people sharing power and looking at people as not "That White guy" or "that Black Guy" but as "that Human" it really scares them, there power base comes from there hold over different races and playing into the fears of what races have for one another. We are tricked to hate each other. That is why it is most important for us truthseekers to not lower ourselves to other peoples level. We have to show that we are above that. We have to be an example of how people should treat each other. This is the only way we can get the messages we want to tell accross to others, why should people believe us if we hate each other over skin color like all other people.

This is why we must not play into that game, we have to standout as seperate from this. Truthseekers are White, Black, Arab, Jew, Latino, etc. We are found in *ALL* races and we have to work together and show others that we do not hate each other over our skin color. We all have a gift for seeking and preaching truth, we have to use that gift together, because it is only as one people can we make a difference.
Free your mind.

Peace

quote:
I get the feeling with the way some people on this forum call others Homophobes that these people are in fact themselves Gay. They seem to get overly angry when they defend Homosexuality.

No matter what they say Homosexuality is simple. It's one person sticking there member in a place where waste comes out of. There is *NOTHING* good or healthy about that. Playing around with places that are meant for discharge is just plain nasty and disgusting and filthy. Would anybody want there kids to play around with something that feces comes out of? People who defend Homosexuality make me shake my head, They really don't seem to see the sheer filthyness of what they do.

In the end nothing good comes out of Homosexuality, only diseases. If people like doing this kind of stuff why do we have to hear about it. Why do Kids have to be told it is somehow natural. The attack on the youth with the promotion of perversion just disgust me. The powers that be are quick to tell kids it's okay to play with filthy sex, but when it comes to teaching children to work together and treat *all* races as equal we get bearly a peep. The push should be to teaching people how we can work together to better our world and how to counter the racist teachings of past. We need to show Kids where we all came from and how we can do better in the future by learning from the mistakes of the past. Kids should be learning skills that will help them in Life. But of course if you know what world we live in you will know that teaching truth is not a priority. Promoting lies and deceptions is. Confuse the future with lies and show the deceptions. So the future of the world grow up believing in the system instead of fighting against the system. We as a people are under attack, the best way to stop truthseekers is by occupying us with lies and confusions so we argue among ourselves about whether to denounce or defend some thing as simple and stupid as what this thread is about. We waste our time with a sidetrack like this meanwhile the powers that be laugh at us and claim another small victory. Instead of attacking the establishment and calling for change, we instead are wasting time about this stupid topic. Truthseekers don't be fooled into what this is really about, stuff like this is used to stop us from hunting and seeking truth. We are wasting our time on this. This is what they want.

Free your mind.

Peace

King, good stuff! This is the reason why it is important to always point out that filter behaviors like this are truly multi-complex cases of mental illness.

^Yep, definitely a chronic incurable delusional mental disease it appears to be:

quote:
Latent homoeroic fantasies *check*

Yep, you fit the profile of a repressed homo projecting homophoia.

Keep me out your fantasies, please.

I know I'm hawt, but still [Embarrassed]

Posted by R U 2 religious (Member # 4547) on :

quote:
quote:
It is not natural for a man to want to stick his penis in another man's rectum

And how, praytell, is homosexuality by itself a sin? If a couple of guys who love each other have intimate physical contact within the privacy of their homes, who exactly are they hurting?

This post grows me out man ... There is nothing natural about two men falling in love, nor is it clinically safe to partake in such disgusting acts of none productivity.

Who are they hurting??? Everyone when they walk down the streets and your kids are asking why two men are kissing or holding each others hands. This is unnatural and it is not right that our kids have to be subjected to another mans fetish or another womans fetish.

How is it natural T?

^Exactly!

It's the kids I worry about, not so much adults.

There are many perversions advertised to kids these days besides turd burgling. The (hard drugs) drug culture is another notable one that has terrible effects on society - when a 12 year old who doesn't have a clue just how bad crack is takes a puff on the pipe (or smokes a crack-laced joint) and is hooked for life.

How can people learn a fuckin mental illness?

^simple. It's called "brain washing" or "mind programming". Look it up on your favourite search engine, it's real.

quote:
^simple. It's called "brain washing" or "mind programming". Look it up on google, it's real.

LOL.

Any evidence of kids being turned out?

quote:
quote:
^simple. It's called "brain washing" or "mind programming". Look it up on google, it's real.

LOL.

Any evidence of kids being turned out?

Ok ... you show scientific evidence that kids are born with a lust for man meat ... I'm talking about little boys ...

Boys and girls are both, hate each other when they are growning up ... well not hate each other but have the ewww thing going on.

When children are born that don't have initial sexual feeling, thus they grow up and learn these things. Now that we have established a process of learn ... we have to establish how children learn to have desires for their same gender.

I believe its environmental ... boy are usually connect to their mothers, and a lot of time they try to immolate what they see their mothers doing if their dad is always at work. They don't have a true male roll to look up to whether they are Euro, Africa/Americans, East Asian, South Asian.

If the father isn't around showing and teaching his son how to be a man and do manly things, then he looks to his mother and if his mother doesn't teach them the difference between genders, he follows her reactions toward men and can grow attached to men as his mother would be attached to men.

P.S. there are still men in the homes and children turn gay. Well there are two reasons for this, either the dad is a D/L or he is not there for him.

Prove to me scientifically how children are born gay.

LOL.

I never said either way whethe born gay or otherwise.

Prove you were born "straight". [Eek!]

Real simply:

A child is either born with a penis or a vagina.

This child has no thought about sexual orientation.

A male child named David doesn't come out saying, "hummm, I wanted whats going on in the bath houses".

This child thinks accordingly to his/her environment and are influenced by environmental issues.

There is no gene that says "I am gay".

As for me ... I came out of a vagina and went straight for the tit-ta to get some milk. Every since then I've been a tit-ta bandit and looking to be back into where it all started (other woman V-spots).

I'm not trying to sound harsh or rash but hey if you ask me a direct question, you will receive a direct answer.

Peace!~

So you were born heterosexual because of breast feeding?

This keeps getting better/stupider.

Ignorance breeds hatred.

No I was born heterosexual because I was born with a D***.

Just so you will know, I don't hate fags... lol, I just don't condone what they do in public. If they like packing fudge then pack it. If they like driving down a one way street, I just hope they don't hit on coming traffic ... if you know what I mean.

Just because I don't think something is right, it doesn't mean that I hate those who do the do, but it does mean I don't want my kids to see it nor do I want to see it.

So your genitals determine your sexual orientation?

You are correct!

Your don't? You mean you can be born with breast but you are not meant to breast feed?

The anal sphincter opens the rectum to excrete feces; in other words, it push in one direction which is out. We know scientifically that the rectum was not designed as an entrance point thus scientifically our body tells us what we were created for naturally.

What this means is that our body has been strategically designed and every member of our body has a preset purpose.

Women have an entry point at which the male member is a perfect fit. We were designed for procreation.

SO YES YOUR GENITALS DETERMINE YOUR SEXUAL ORIENTATION.

quote:
Originally posted by R U 2 religious:
You are correct!

Your don't? You mean you can be born with breast but you are not meant to breast feed?

The anal sphincter opens the rectum to excrete feces; in other words, it push in one direction which is out. We know scientifically that the rectum was not designed as an entrance point thus scientifically our body tells us what we were created for naturally.

What this means is that our body has been strategically designed and every member of our body has a preset purpose.

Women have an entry point at which the male member is a perfect fit. We were designed for procreation.

p.s = if you just got to be nasty and crave butt, women have those too ... if you just have to be nasty.

quote:
You are correct!

Can't beat the Law of Nature no matter how hard you try Tee85 [Wink] . The law is immutable.

quote:
You are correct!

This still doesn't answer my question.

I didn't ask if it determines your gender, I said sexual oreintation.

Some people can't procreate.

Some men CAN lactate.

Some people have no desire to ever want kids.

Some people are hermaphroditic.

None of these myriad biological variables and variations determine orientation.

In all of creations, there are some whether in plants, animals, trees, and humans alike are born with some irregularities such as procreation, lactating, and even hermaphroditic ...

Example would be a hermaphroditic ... you used this as an example as to suggest a justification for a choice verse a physical irregularity.

Some people are born with only 1 leg and some are born with 12 toes and some people are born hermaphrodites, these are physical irregularities. These things are called physical irregularities, but your choice is another thing altogether.

Not having the ability to procreate, if it is one of your irregularities then you cannot procreate.

This doesn't not by any means suggest or determine that your sexual orientation should be to act like a woman or treat other men like women. It definitely doesn't mean because you were born without the ability to lactate that you should defy the natural order of your body. If you are born without the ability to have children ... whether your with a man or woman, you will not be able to have children.

Basically, homosexuality is choice and not a predetermined decision. How you were born is how you were born.

If you were born a hermaphrodite then that is a whole different subject altogether, yet this doesn't have anything to do with a man or woman who wasn't born a hermaphrodite and tries to act as though they have the genitals of a woman or man.

Point and case it is a curious person[s] decision to self indulge in homosexual activities, just like it is the choice of a man or woman to stick their hands in fire.

Peace!~

What makes you not "decide" to partake in homosexual acts?

quote:

Man ... how are you going to ask me something like this? I'm done with this topic ...

But to answer your question ... your sick!!!! ....

In my second and last note on this and as I said earlier:

"Rather than to diagnose the homosexual issues for what it truly is, a mental, behavioral, physical, psychological and personality disorder, Western sneaks, ever so busy, try to exploit the possibility of artificially normalizing the disorder. Such exploitation itself is a great disorder."

This is why in dealing disorders like homosexuality, one must not give even the slightest hint of rationalization, or encouragement for such a disease. It is a disease which is nothing more than pernicious sickness deserving treatment if there's such a thing for it.

The is the last Great White-Euro-Western hope of controlling the Black folk with immoral-psychological attacks and tricks by attempting to artificially inject the mental disorder behavior of homosexuality somewhere within Black African history. The homosexual disorder is a mental disease which has taken White/Jewish population by storm and though the disorder has introduced to parts of the African Americans, which is ravaging our youth, en mass, Blacks are innately vehement against the homosexual disorder hinting at correct sexual-psycho genetic development and moral maturity gifted to them by their Black African genetic structure.

quote:
quote:

Man ... how are you going to ask me something like this? I'm done with this topic ...

But to answer your question ... your sick!!!! ....

Indeed, it's like a sick person asking why normal people don't prepare shite at the dinner table to eat ...

Only a sick person would NOT know that shite is excrement and is not food. But someone like Tee85 would ask an African, "why do you eat pounded-yam with tasty spicy egusi-stew at your dinner table instead of excrement???".

We eat good food and take a shite afterwards [Smile] would be my answer, likewise, we (men) have sex with beautiful women and go shoot the breeze with "the boys" afterwards. NOT the other way round.

Tee85, you can eat your fudge, but please keep it to yourself, because quite frankly: we don't like the taste, smell (poo! [Frown] ) and (lack of) nutritional content of your special man-fudge. We find it disgusting to say the least.

quote:

The Bass has seen enough, this thread needs........

-

Posted by NatiW (Member # 13862) on :

quote:

I agree

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com