This is topic King Tut DNA, Dr. Hawass in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002585

Posted by Hammer (Member # 17003) on :

The 'black Egypt' loons on this board are quiet today. The DNA tests are in and nobody is talking about the King's race. Why? The truth is that there is about as much public interest in the race of Ancient egyptians as there is in the sex life of the snail darter.

As for Dr Hawass, well, he was right again. Two years ago he said the younger lady was most likely Tut's mother Kiya....bingo, he was correct. We also know now that the red headed Elder Lady is indeed Queen Tiy.

One wonders if the afro loons saw the insult National geo tossed their way. The Tut mask with thin lips was a total insult, a slap in the face.

So where are we, there is no DNA evidence and the whining will continue here on egyptsearch. The rest of the world moved on long ago.

Posted by White Nord (Member # 14093) on :

LMAO Just as I fucking thought Though TUT was not black as Negrocentrics claim the proof is in the fucking DNA HA HA HA HA!

yeah, it is clear he was not black. If so they would have made that known.

Posted by Recovering Afro-holic (Member # 17311) on :

bump this ****!up!

Posted by Bob_01 (Member # 15687) on :

Yawn. You'd expect the most parsimonious position is that:

1. Egyptians were indigenous.

Most modern Egyptians today approximate the most with Nile Africans to the South. That is especially apparent according to genetics.

2. Egyptians would fall under the range of "Negroes".

That is dark skin, approximating towards "African" complexion, as suggested by biochemists who have a hell lot better understanding of measuring melanin than you. The NK samples were described as

quote:
As for Dr Hawass, well, he was right again. Two years ago he said the younger lady was most likely Tut's mother Kiya....bingo, he was correct. We also know now that the red headed Elder Lady is indeed Queen Tiy.
Why do welders talk? You know, that health care system of yours will blow up soon.

It's clear that you're out-of-your mind. Please cite actual literature. Can Blacks not develop "red" hair considering much of the population have dark brown hair?

What the hell do you know of modern Egyptians, or Mediterraneans for that matter? I've seen darker hair amongst those populations than say, the Sudanese. There are Black-skinned populations with blonde hair, such as those in Australia and numerous in Africa. The frequency could be a hell lot higher.

Have you considered that similar red haired figures have been found in South America? This welder will probably suggest that these populations "Caucasian" as well, even though outside of hair-type, the population resembled Negroes in the south.

Since there is this huge obsession with parroting what some government official says. You know, one who has never taken a biology course in his life, has no authority on the topic, and is specializing in a low GPA area. No offense, but let's keep genetics to the experts, with extensive experience, who'll then post the results under a reputable journal that deals with human genetics.

To end this topic, I'm going to parrot the masses too, but this time, the mainstream press of the delta city, Cairo:

quote:
Originally posted by Bob_01:
[...]

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fawal:
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bob_01:

Seriously, I couldn't care less about what Berbers in the NW think, especially when they're not even Nile peoples. The truth is, mainstream Egyptian portals state what I'm stating:

[QUOTE]
The Egyptians see themselves as essentially sumr, or "dark". However, for all intents and purposes this is a most confusing and contentious term. If an individual is described as asmar, the masculine, or samra, the feminine, they could range in colour from the southern Sudanese ebony or indigo black, a west African chocolate or mahogany black, the various copper and honey-toned Ethiopian and Somali types, to the olive or ****off-white dark-haired Mediterranean or Middle Eastern-looking type****.
[...]
Upper class Egyptians, often fairer than their poorer compatriots, invariably look down on lower class Egyptians who tend to be darker in complexion. There is a subtle correlation between lower income and darker complexion. The Egyptian upper classes and elites tend to be noticeably lighter in complexion than their poorer and working class compatriots. "They labour in the sun," is sometimes the cynical explanation.

But, a more accurate explanation would be that Egypt has for thousands of years been ruled by foreign, and lighter-skinned, invaders -- ***Persians, Greeks, Romans***, Arabs, ***Turks***, the French and British. A large section of the pre-revolutionary Egyptian elite could trace their ancestry to Balkan, Caucasian and Turkish roots. Moreover, Napoleon Bonaparte's French expedition was notorious for sowing its seeds in places like the Delta city of Mansoura whose women are reputedly "exceptionally beautiful"; in Egyptian common parlance that means fair-skinned, with light-coloured eyes and hair. Link

Have you heard of Al-Ahram? Do you know the history of this newspaper? I'd suggest doing some research, before assuming that this piece is from some Afrocentrist source.

Returning to the article, who the hell do you think those off-white people are? I'd suggest visiting Iran and Turkey. You'd see both which the piece above clearly suggests is a foreign element. That is certainly not being suggested of those who'd fall under Black:

quote:
Not only are the poorer classes darker in complexion, but they tend to display more *****"African"**** cultural traits. Much of the music they enjoy has rhythmic beats that are reminiscent of those of the music of Africa ****south ****of the Sahara, with an emphasis on drums and percussion. The elite tend to favour classical Western-influenced music or Middle Eastern (Turkish and Persian) musical strains dominated by stringed instruments. While the poorer and working classes are more likely to dance spontaneously and with abandon in public, the elites tend to be more restrained. Much clapping and ululation accompanies street parties in low income areas, the elites, in sharp contrast, shun these ****"baladi"**** literally "country" traits, suggestive of the African.
PS: I suggest shutting up, Fawal. Maybe I'd join the many who **** young women from your land. However, I wouldn't want to mess around with such dirty people. Please tone down your ego. [/qb]
I ask pride, do you understand that Al-Ahram is one of the leading news portals in Egypt? It predates the internet and is as mainstream as ABC or FOX. The irony is that this portal is government-owned, so it's quite far from Afrocentrism.

So I ask, who are these off-white people being referred to? Why are those traits being described as foreign to the Nile? That is, brought by invaders, while those dark complexions aren't framed in a similar manner. In other words, you're talking of people who would resemble Nile populations even today.

Those fair traits in the North, as suggested by Al-Ahram is of foreign, "Persians, Greeks, Romans,[...], Turks, the French and British" origin. It is that clear and being stressed by mainstream sources as well. No one is going to mix up Iranians with the British, especially when they're noticeably darker.

The million dollar question. Why the **** do modern Egyptians virtually everywhere stand out amongst Lebanese or Turks?

Why are these off-white traits referred to as foreign? Why is the marginally-lighter-than-West African traits not referred as such? Why in the world is this mainstream article maintaining academia, not to mention our position. And, if the issue of "race" (if that's what you'd run this all under) doesn't matter, why the hell is it being being discussed by Al-Ahram? This discussion, as said before, is really over, and you're just clutching on straws. Hurry up and break down fast.

PS: White donkey, stop assuming we're you're "American" brothers. I'd **** on your flag, and I'm sure that's even the norm in much of greater Europe. Now, please, go and hug Doug_M or Wally, if this negrophobia bullshit is severely troubling you. I swear, white 'people' (even the "soft" spoken Horemheb) really represent a messed up culture, and this isn't an attack on African-Americans. Those archives could be accessed clowns, and with simple techniques could be organized so easily.

Posted by Narmer Menes (Member # 16122) on :

quote:
Originally posted by White Nord:
LMAO Just as I fucking thought Though TUT was not black as Negrocentrics claim the proof is in the fucking DNA HA HA HA HA!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/tutankhamun-now-we-know-who-the-mummys-mummy-was-1901730.html

Yawn.

The only thing the DNA results proved is that Akenaten and Tutankhamun African looks were definately NOT a result of a genetic disorder like Eurocentrics like to claim. Sorry dude, those thick lips were home grown in Africa.

Have a nice day.

RFLOL!!!! You fvcking lose punk_Bob! RFLOL!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
yeah, it is clear he was not black. If so they would have made that known.

Absence of evidence isn't evidence. This study never was aimed at determining regional. There is a reason why most papers, in various fields of biology suggest that we're dealing with essentially Nile African peoples.

Where does his data disprove that? The presence of red hair? Do you how rare that trait is within the Middle East (especially Egypt of all places), first class moron.

Please substantiate your reason why hair color is a more important indicator than other traits such as overall body plain, skin color, uni-parental markers, ALL, pointing to Nile. Since Herotodus is a drunk liar, who is supposedly the "father" of history", we'll leave him aside. So here comes the last question:

Where did you get the idea that hair is considered a primary source of evidence used in forensic research? That is, anal-ysis, that was made by a welder, an African-American-loving psychopath, and some aimless Haitian, with their own naked eye! Please do provide literature from a journal dealing with Forensic Science substantiating your reasoning.

Posted by Jari-Ankhamun (Member # 14451) on :

The funny part is that they did not waste time to say Tut was a "caucasian" a debunked outdated term and they did not wait to reveal the ashen Bust that Hiwass himself said did not represent Egyptians but looked more French. So why the reluctance to release Tut's Haplogroup??

This is what Afronut wrote before he swithed up his reply:
[b][QUOTE]Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
[QB] I had gone into silence these past couple of weeks, patiently waiting for the result. I knew the result would confirm the well established truth; Ancient Egypt was not an African negro civilization.

As you can see, the NEGROES arent commenting (LOL)!!!!!! These pieces of [b/]

[Roll Eyes]
Really I guess you forgot about your emotional beatdown you got:-
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002513

Also of note, for those of you who have actually BEEN to Africa should know that African's do not have naturally black hair (like East Asians'). Africans actually have very dark brown hair, ranging in hues from medium to dark brown. The hair of Africans is also commonly known to lighten in the sun... this is very common amongst some of my relatives whose hair is lighter than their skin. Now Hammer, you turd brain, multiply this by the say 3-4000 years that Tiye's has been sitting in a harsh Sahara environment for, and BINGO, you get discolouration... not rocket science, really it isn't. Real anthropologists don't make an issue of the hair colour of the mummies, because if you do, then someone with an afrocentric viewpoint will simply point out to you the JET BLACK skin of almost EVERY mummy, which no doubt you will say has turned back due to the environment!

Posted by Nubian1984 (Member # 16955) on :

But they haven't released anything on the DNA yet....... Just more lineage stuff.

Jari, Hawass has already said he was caucasian.

Get over yourself! He was already claimed as a caucasoid. If it were not so, hawas would have reversed himself.

quote:
Originally posted by Nubian1984:
But they haven't released anything on the DNA yet....... Just more lineage stuff.

When did he claim this? I just want to see the article.

sure, go to Amazon and order a copy of the TV special that deals with the Tut facial reconstruction. It was out a year or tow ago. In that special he is showing Tut's reconstructed face and says. "he is a typical North African caucasian." The show was either on discovery or Nat geo, you can get a copy at a good price now.

Dpn't pay attention to these afroloons on this board. They will lead you own the yellow brick road.

Yea, but what about the recent tests done? I know about the facial reconstruction, but I just found out they were doing more testing so I thought they would go into more ethnic detail, I guess not.

no, no reason to. It is an issue here on Egyptsearch but that is about it. So are you Sudanese?

quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
RFLOL!!!! You fvcking lose punk_Bob! RFLOL!!!!

Oh, I thought you killed yourself already? What's taking so long? Oh King, until people that live right in that twisted nation don't reason with them (due to being punks), I'll use my own methods.

So moving on...

Horemheb's comparative biology analysis, which involved observing a red-haired noble, using his naked eye could be considered evidence.

On top of the white indigenous Americans, lily white "Afrocentrist" Anguish, this evidence somehow trumps actual literature in human biology which, beyond a doubt. suggests that Egyptians approximate with peoples south of the Nile and along the Red Sea as well.

PS: Seems like "Black" folks to me. [Smile]

No sorry,

Just looking for more information since I found out that there were new discoveries.

Thanks

quote:
sure, go to Amazon and order a copy of the TV special that deals with the Tut facial reconstruction. It was out a year or tow ago. In that special he is showing Tut's reconstructed face and says. "he is a typical North African caucasian." The show was either on discovery or Nat geo, you can get a copy at a good price now.

Dpn't pay attention to these afroloons on this board. They will lead you own the yellow brick road.

This is how a welder provides evidence. You see, this is why that bloated sector needs to be destroyed.

Uneducated, off from the street, workers.

So somehow, Hawass, who is not a biologist, words trump those of actual Biologists, who dealt with the actual samples, and suggested a Nile (or "Negroid") heritage. That is, we're dealing with people who resembled those in Sudan, and many Egyptians today.

You do know that absence of evidence is not evidence. I could quote Mary Lefkowitz, and she would disagree. What exactly did he say? Quote the thing. I don't really care what some Arts major, who has no experience in the experimentation process of biology, but it would be interesting to know.

Did he say that Egyptians resembled modern ones, who usually dark dark and have very dark hair colors? It's obvious you have never been around Black folks ( believe me, non-Americans: suburbia does that) to know that even darker hair is found in the Mediterranean. It may have to do with those in the Peninsula (especially the Gulf), who often have "blue black" hair.

Posted by StTigray (Member # 16910) on :

The more These Euronuts talk the more you realize that they have nothing.....I actually for a split second thought they were on to something(well not really).......lol But anything to culture steal......pathetic.

Reposts my post, since it clearly demonstrates that I'm the better person on this thread. Just observe will brand the second-largest news print outlet in Egypt "Afrocentric":

quote:
[...]

quote:
[...]

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fawal:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bob_01:

Seriously, I couldn't care less about what Berbers in the NW think, especially when they're not even Nile peoples. The truth is, mainstream Egyptian portals state what I'm stating:

[QUOTE]
The Egyptians see themselves as essentially sumr, or "dark". However, for all intents and purposes this is a most confusing and contentious term. If an individual is described as asmar, the masculine, or samra, the feminine, they could range in colour from the southern Sudanese ebony or indigo black, a west African chocolate or mahogany black, the various copper and honey-toned Ethiopian and Somali types, to the olive or ****off-white dark-haired Mediterranean or Middle Eastern-looking type****.
[...]
Upper class Egyptians, often fairer than their poorer compatriots, invariably look down on lower class Egyptians who tend to be darker in complexion. There is a subtle correlation between lower income and darker complexion. The Egyptian upper classes and elites tend to be noticeably lighter in complexion than their poorer and working class compatriots. "They labour in the sun," is sometimes the cynical explanation.

But, a more accurate explanation would be that Egypt has for thousands of years been ruled by foreign, and lighter-skinned, invaders -- ***Persians, Greeks, Romans***, Arabs, ***Turks***, the French and British. A large section of the pre-revolutionary Egyptian elite could trace their ancestry to Balkan, Caucasian and Turkish roots. Moreover, Napoleon Bonaparte's French expedition was notorious for sowing its seeds in places like the Delta city of Mansoura whose women are reputedly "exceptionally beautiful"; in Egyptian common parlance that means fair-skinned, with light-coloured eyes and hair. Link

Have you heard of Al-Ahram? Do you know the history of this newspaper? I'd suggest doing some research, before assuming that this piece is from some Afrocentrist source.

Returning to the article, who the hell do you think those off-white people are? I'd suggest visiting Iran and Turkey. You'd see both which the piece above clearly suggests is a foreign element. That is certainly not being suggested of those who'd fall under Black:

quote:
Not only are the poorer classes darker in complexion, but they tend to display more *****"African"**** cultural traits. Much of the music they enjoy has rhythmic beats that are reminiscent of those of the music of Africa ****south ****of the Sahara, with an emphasis on drums and percussion. The elite tend to favour classical Western-influenced music or Middle Eastern (Turkish and Persian) musical strains dominated by stringed instruments. While the poorer and working classes are more likely to dance spontaneously and with abandon in public, the elites tend to be more restrained. Much clapping and ululation accompanies street parties in low income areas, the elites, in sharp contrast, shun these ****"baladi"**** literally "country" traits, suggestive of the African.
PS: I suggest shutting up, Fawal. Maybe I'd join the many who **** young women from your land. However, I wouldn't want to mess around with such dirty people. Please tone down your ego.

I ask pride, do you understand that Al-Ahram is one of the leading news portals in Egypt? It predates the internet and is as mainstream as ABC or FOX. The irony is that this portal is government-owned, so it's quite far from Afrocentrism.

So I ask, who are these off-white people being referred to? Why are those traits being described as foreign to the Nile? That is, brought by invaders, while those dark complexions aren't framed in a similar manner. In other words, you're talking of people who would resemble Nile populations even today.

Why are the off-white people described in such a manner? Seems rather odd, that they are deemed as part of a foreign influx. The same isn't said of the darkies. The working class (remember, this is Egypt, not US) represent the majority, so it gives you a rather good idea of the nature of the people.

Certainly no "Caucasians" here.

Seems like Black folks to me. It's just a shame that Horemheb will continue to grasp onto straws with his petty, no material, one-liner posts. This behavior would be considered retarded in the Academia, but probably not in the world of welders.

Tsk..tsk..tsk... Too bad for the Afrocoons. Hawass has not retracted his statement; Tut, just as his north African people, was caucasoid. Oh man! it hurts dont it Afrofools. I remember you idiots were waiting on the results. Well? LOL!! The verdict is in fvckturds! Tut's (and AE) caucasoid heritage remains INTACT. Now... you Afrofools can go crawl back under the little jungle mud hut from which you come.

Posted by Truthcentric (Member # 3735) on :

quote:
Tsk..tsk..tsk... Too bad for the Afrocoons. Hawass has not retracted his statement; Tut, just as his north African people, was caucasoid.

Hawass is an archaeologist, not a physical anthropologist, so he's not necessarily more qualified to speak on the biological relationships of ancient Egyptians than anyone on this forum.

quote:

[...]

http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2002/598/li1.htm

-------------

quote:
Why are the off-white people described in such a manner? Seems rather odd, that they are deemed as part of a foreign influx. The same isn't said of the darkies. The working class (remember, this is Egypt, not US) represent the majority, so it gives you a rather good idea of the nature of the people.

Certainly no "Caucasians" here.

Seems like Black folks to me. It's just a shame that Horemheb will continue to grasp onto straws with his petty, no material, one-liner posts. This behavior would be considered retarded in the Academia, but probably not in the world of welders.

quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
quote:
Tsk..tsk..tsk... Too bad for the Afrocoons. Hawass has not retracted his statement; Tut, just as his north African people, was caucasoid.

Hawass is an archaeologist, not a physical anthropologist, so he's not necessarily more qualified to speak on the biological relationships of ancient Egyptians than anyone on this forum.
It's rather ironic, I studied biochemistry at the undergraduate level. I swear I could remember those courses usually having terrible admission scores. [Big Grin]

Point being, if we were dealing with archeology, I'd take him more seriously. For instance, has he ever suggested that Ancient Egyptian is derived from a Mesopotamian source? That would be interesting to hear, but the man would have to back his word with either literature, or data derived from his field research.

quote:
It's rather ironic, I studied biochemistry at the undergraduate level. I swear I could remember those courses usually having terrible admission scores. [Big Grin]

I hope it depends on the college, or else an awful lot of incompetent people would be getting into prestigious sciences.

Speaking of college, I'm considering studying to become a physical anthropologist myself. Were I in that position, I'd lay this issue (and a number of related ones) to rest once and for all. I wonder what classes I should take to pursue that goal?

Please keep the board abreast on the matter of you deciding whether to pursue a study in physical anthropolgy. In the event you do, we can contact the college & present them with all your non-sensical, Afro-loon rambling postings from the EgyptSearch forum archive. That way they can see you for the Afro-coon jive turkey that you are and reject your application for admission; and of course, I posit my statement unequivacally (if that makes any sense LOL).

quote:
Speaking of college, I'm considering studying to become a physical anthropologist myself. Were I in that position, I'd lay this issue (and a number of related ones) to rest once and for all. I wonder what classes I should take to pursue that goal?

Unfortunately for you, they probably won't consider a racist imbecile who calls people "coons" a reliable source.

Posted by StTigray (Member # 16910) on :

quote:
Please keep the board abreast on the matter of you deciding whether to pursue a study in physical anthropolgy. In the event you do, we can contact the college & present them with all your non-sensical, Afro-loon rambling postings from the EgyptSearch forum archive. That way they can see you for the Afro-coon jive turkey that you are and reject your application for admission; and of course, I posit my statement unequivacally (if that makes any sense LOL).

quote:

"Afrocoon"?
AND people still believes this ignorant clown, is even half black.

Negro, I am 100% black and of the pure Haitian extract. Now go fvck yourself porch monkey.

quote:
Originally posted by StTigray:
"Afrocoon"?

^^^
Why are yall letting this uneducated and Debunked ass ruin our recent progress..??

debunked?! recent progress?! well aint this a b1tch! (LOL) Nigga, is you on drugs?! U ain't get the news fool? You better go ask somebody (LOL)! The verdict has been rendered. Afrocentrists lost. Tut is a caucasoid.

quote:
^^^
Why are yall letting this uneducated and Debunked ass ruin our recent progress..??

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

quote:
Negro, I am 100% black and of the pure Haitian extract. Now go fvck yourself porch monkey.

quote:
"Afrocoon"?

Last time I recall you was only quarter black, a mullatoe or mix race loon; now you are totally black...100%

Me thinks that you really is 100% pink-jallow. [Big Grin]

Posted by osirion (Member # 7644) on :

quote:
The 'black Egypt' loons on this board are quiet today. The DNA tests are in and nobody is talking about the King's race. Why? The truth is that there is about as much public interest in the race of Ancient egyptians as there is in the sex life of the snail darter.

One wonders if the afro loons saw the insult National geo tossed their way. The Tut mask with thin lips was a total insult, a slap in the face.

So where are we, there is no DNA evidence and the whining will continue here on egyptsearch. The rest of the world moved on long ago.

There is really only one conclusion one can make in terms of silence on Tut's race - He wasn't a Caucasian.

For if he had Caucasian genes then this would have supported the current mainstream position and it would have been trumpeted. Instead what we have is a Tut with Cushitic genes. And Cushitic people are a people that is a race of people that are bounced back forth between being Black and White.

Basically - King Tut was an intermediate type which politically is Black except when it undermines White supremacy. No Nordic genes or Aryan ones to speak of. Just plain old Aethiopid genes - East African - Nile Valley - and a lot of people call them Black.

I've just noticed a third thread today. So I'm going to ask again, has their been an official release of the DNA again? Or was it just lineage stuff?

Thanks

quote:
quote:

I hope it depends on the college, or else an awful lot of incompetent people would be getting into prestigious sciences.

I don't bank on rankings. Remember they're largely geared onto science-related research. Just don't get me wrong, the courses aren't bad.

These courses are usually appropriate. However there is a reason why there is a white flight from elite schools, where not only the superior Asians are an issue, but also due to the science-based education, which is the source of American power.

Grades would naturally be "lower", or "competency" of students would not be comparable to those studying engineering, medicine, the sciences, and what not. Keep in mind that I view IQ as a fiction, which can be used in specific cases, but means jack ****, 99% of the time. That tells you that I'm just pushing a rather unreasonable position that originates from the platform of power.

It's about funding, personal remuneration, what I'm using is usually justified to limit funding in "soft" areas. Sometimes I think that once U of California collapses, is broken, they could remove those popular, but useless, Eurocentric art courses, as well. However my position is due to the elitist culture of America that tells us that engineering and medicine are undeniably superior.

quote:

You'll be my hero if you specialize in genetics, with a good base in comparative biology. A good anatomy and physiology base, some biochemistry is good, under a solidified evolutionary biology program. There is no actual program deals with describing diversity, but it's done.

PS: I am certain Argyle would suffer from a brain stoke, if he were to sit in a lecture involving much of the sciences. The term "Black" is used to describe the phene of organisms, for instance, despite not literally being opaque. As for your endeavors, hope you succeed. [Smile]

quote:
I've just noticed a third thread today. So I'm going to ask again, has their been an official release of the DNA again? Or was it just lineage stuff?

Thanks

The data is based on lineage itself. I'll get the data for you. I'm in more of a mood for some micro-electronics, at the moment. May be on Nature, Science or some Near Eastern journal, though.

Posted by ausar (Member # 1797) on :

For the record, Hawass own personal opinion is the modern Egyptians closest to the ancient Egyptians are those living in Southern(Upper Egypt). Also, there has never really been any microscopic analysis of the hair of the elder lady to say her definitive color. If there exist such studies then I ask whomever making such claims post it as a reference. Better yet, post a direct quotation from the study or book.

Barbara Watterson deals with the issue in her book on Akhenaten as well as the concept of red hair in general. Everytime red hair is brought up on this forum we get the same worn out knee jerk reaction i.e. hair dye etc. The ion microscope technology looks at hair at it's deepest level and according to Dr. Watterson is as accurate as a fingerprint.
The woman has red hair, that we know.

quote:
Barbara Watterson deals with the issue in her book on Akhenaten as well as the concept of red hair in general. Everytime red hair is brought up on this forum we get the same worn out knee jerk reaction i.e. hair dye etc. The ion microscope technology looks at hair at it's deepest level and according to Dr. Watterson is as accurate as a fingerprint.

When the hell was a Egyptologist a biologist? I'm really hoping U of C, and other Art faculties get folded. I mean, is this a culture or what in that sector. I don't claim to be some expert in Baroque horse excrement. Cite the excerpt Hammer.

We do it, you need to start doing that. Since we're dealing with SECONDARY evidence, why don't you post literature from biologists or forensic scientists those claims? i.e. hair color (the phene itself) is as accurate as finger identification. We also need the hair samples from Queen Tiye too.

Provide the samples used for Tiye, and, also, how accurately the phene of soft keratin could be used to identify socially-constructed groups. I am finding this claim rather interesting. You'd expect someone who studied close to this area to easily spot bullshit. Oh, and we're not dealing with hair strand analysis. Instead we're referring to the pigmentation of the actual hair itself.

Since we're dealing with "Caucasians", what evidence do you have that "Negroids" cannot develop such traits? What marker is involve in the development of this unique trait? Why is it found in Australia Aboriginals? Why is it found amongst Africans themselves? I mean, you're suggesting that the light brown hair, so common amongst Blacks (note: Horemheb is obviously some suburbanite) is rare.

The problem here, you're comparing rather specific traits, with analysis based on cranio-facial analysis, body plain, AND melanin. The last two are most comprehensive. Why? Because it deals with the entire body. That's especially when skeletal samples suggest that greatest approximation is to Nile sub-Saharan Africans, so we must question the use of hair color.

To heighten our discussion, which biologist has suggested that hair color, itself, is more reliable than those major traits? It would be akin to saying that the hair is as reliable as a source as the corpse itself. You need to valid your position.

PS: Don't quote books unless you cite the literature being used. I didn't invest in an education in the sciences, that white kids don't want to do, so that I could be seeing an empirical system that is from radically different discipline. The way Horemheb cite sources, it's akin to consulting literature on say, Herrenknecht double shield TBMs, with a diameter of 9.51m in order to effectively employ microsurgery in a cardiac bypass operation. Let's stick to the discipline of discussion! [Big Grin]

Posted by Apocalypse (Member # 8587) on :

quote:

She probably did not have red hair but even if she did it does not make her "caucasian". Red tinged hair or red hair is not unknown among black people. Red Foxx and Malcolm X are two famous examples.

quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:
quote:

She probably did not have red hair but even if she did it does not make her "caucasian". Red tinged hair or red hair is not unknown among black people. Red Foxx and Malcolm X are two famous examples.
It's funny. Hair color is not the result of homogeneous strands, but rather heterogeneous strands. Colors vary, I've seen blonde or white strands amongst those who with dark brown.

This suggests that hair itself is quite elastic, where coloration would vary, especially over time. The irony here is that brown hair is a lot more closer to red hair than blonde. You would think that such a hair color would be rather common amongst Africans.

We're waiting for your evidence, Horemheb. You've made a lot of claims, yet no materials to back them. I still want to see paper listing "Caucasian"-specific hair color. I mean, with that faulty logic, we may as well consider all dark-haired Greeks "black". Also, does anyone know how common this red hair phenomena is amongst known mummies?

Bob_01 wrote:
quote:
It's funny. Hair color is not the result of homogeneous strands, but rather heterogeneous strands. Colors vary, I've seen blonde or white strands amongst those who with dark brown.

This suggests that hair itself is quite elastic, where coloration would vary, especially over time. The irony here is that brown hair is a lot more closer to red hair than blonde. You would think that such a hair color would be rather common amongst Africans.

We're waiting for your evidence, Horemheb. You've made a lot of claims, yet no materials to back them. I still want to see paper listing "Caucasian"-specific hair color. I mean, with that faulty logic, we may as well consider all dark-haired Greeks "black". Also, does anyone know how common this red hair phenomena is amongst known mummies?

Remember this from Alice in Wonderland:
quote:
"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."
Through the Looking Glass.

This quote is relevant because it captures an important aspect of the caucasian concept: it can be stretched to incorporate anything! On the other hand the definition of what is black and who is black has to be narrowed to accomodate this biological imperialism.

Posted by Kalonji (Member # 17303) on :

^nice quote

^brain washing I received as a kid in the West Indies [Smile]

quote:
quote:

LOL, I went to a predominantly black Highschool starting my Soph. Year and I have seen with my own eyes Blacks with Brown, Blond and Red natural hair. This is nothing new the Red Hair thig is old. Even the Cocroach Liar Mathilda points out blondism amoung the Northern Sudanese and other so called Nubians..nothing new and such a discussion on Red Hair should be dismissed on the fact that all these people rallying for Red Heaired mummies can not provide a single shred of evidence of Invasions of Red Haired Leukoderms from the Mid East and none what so ever exist for Invaders from Europe prior to the Dynasty of Ramses.

quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
For the record, Hawass own personal opinion is the modern Egyptians closest to the ancient Egyptians are those living in Southern(Upper Egypt). Also, there has never really been any microscopic analysis of the hair of the elder lady to say her definitive color. If there exist such studies then I ask whomever making such claims post it as a reference. Better yet, post a direct quotation from the study or book.

Never thought I was in agreement with Hawass. Really? He thinks that the poor farmers of Southern Egypt are the closes to the ancients?

Guess I can't say there's anything wrong with that.

Jari-Ankhamun wrote:
quote:
LOL, I went to a predominantly black Highschool starting my Soph. Year and I have seen with my own eyes Blacks with Brown, Blond and Red natural hair. This is nothing new the Red Hair thig is old. Even the Cocroach Liar Mathilda points out blondism amoung the Northern Sudanese and other so called Nubians..nothing new and such a discussion on Red Hair should be dismissed on the fact that all these people rallying for Red Heaired mummies can not provide a single shred of evidence of Invasions of Red Haired Leukoderms from the Mid East and none what so ever exist for Invaders from Europe prior to the Dynasty of Ramses.
Correct Jari-Ankhamun not a shred of evidence but to the contrary these clowns like Hammer/Horemheb/American Patriot should be contemplating the African origins of Greeks and Greek civilization. The eurocentric clowns are in no position to play offence.

You guys need to do a little surfing today. Tut was of european background.

Hammer wrote:
quote:
Then what we need to investigate is how many other Black europeans, other than the Amenhotep family, left Europe and went to Egypt and why?.

quote:

Ha Ha Ha. Very funny.

You are being sarcastic right?

Posted by AswaniAswad (Member # 16742) on :

Hhahahhahahah come on guys i am from egypt and the ancient egyptians are related to Europeans and Arabs with nice white fine features come on guys we all know that Europeans came before african.

Europeans have always been in Africa they are the most ancient people of africa. First man had straight hair and didnt get kinky until they went deep into the african jungle hahahhahhahh.

Come on We Whites Wrote so many books and ancient texts look at Homer the first to write books the Odyssey and Illad before any african could even speak or draw.

Hahahahhah silly Europeans Ancient Egyptians had parents and ancestors much older than them

quote:
Originally posted by AswaniAswad:
Hhahahhahahah come on guys i am from egypt and the ancient egyptians are related to Europeans and Arabs with nice white fine features come on guys we all know that Europeans came before african.

Europeans have always been in Africa they are the most ancient people of africa. First man had straight hair and didnt get kinky until they went deep into the african jungle hahahhahhahh.

Come on We Whites Wrote so many books and ancient texts look at Homer the first to write books the Odyssey and Illad before any african could even speak or draw.

Hahahahhah silly Europeans Ancient Egyptians had parents and ancestors much older than them

Your English is not to good some I am not following you at all. Are you saying that Black evolved from White people?

Posted by The Explorer (Member # 14778) on :

quote:

Thanks

I doubt you'll get a straight answer, as the claim about the Y-DNA marker in the other thread appears to be little more than speculation at this point.

Posted by MindoverMatter718 (Member # 15400) on :

quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:

Your English is not to good some I am not following you at all. Are you saying that Black evolved from White people?
Lol, Osirion perhaps you should have made sure your English was understandable, and tried proofreading your reply before making a comment about someone else's grammar...perhaps?

quote:

quote:
"Afrocoon"?

Jari, it's pointless to think that Blacks are that composed. He above is an uncle tom. From what I've heard from Dominicans, not necessarily unusual amongst Haitians. The same goes for other Black users, who maintain a "soft' stance, and yet let the status quo fly. I'm saying, too much Western culture over here.

Hammer, get over it. Tut was Black. We provided evidence. That is what everyone who lurks here realizes. It would include Northern Europeans, or maybe "Mediterraneans", who don't like being said that 1) modern "Egyptians" (Fella/ Saedis, especially) descent from AE populations, 2) AE approximate closest with Nile and Red Sea Africans, and 3) those populations I described cluster with each other more than to say, "West Africans".

You know, the stereotypical type that is more numerous in the United States than Nigeria itself. If one were to visit Northern Nigeria, the various areas of Ghana, Eastern Congo, you'll see a lot of Black "Caucasoids" as well. Oh well, however, do understand, that even that Forest Negro approximates closer to AE, modern Egyptians, Nile peoples than those of European descent, and many Middle Easterners. That would include say Iran, the Kurdish states, the region that is referred to as Mesopotamia.

As Is said before you provided nothing, Horemheb. You still have not referred to forensic scientists on the use of hair, and the degree of hair COLOR diversity amongst Black Africans. We're not dealing with just the hair type (i.e. my hair strand diameter is likely thicker than all whites), but rather something as petty as pigmentation. At least cite what that Barbara, whatever cites, so we could at least go somewhere.

Seems like, I need to stress it again, we're dealing with Black folks. Cold adapted, white skinned, IE-speaking peoples, weren't just there and that's a shame. Please go look for that mysterious ancient kingdom of magic that was based in Northern Europe. [Wink]

Posted by KING (Member # 9422) on :

Bob_01

If you feel that you need to teach a lesson to these racists, then I won't say anything wrong with it.

Africans need to stand strong and not let people walk over them. I speak of unity all the time, but there is just some fishy things going on that bothers me. Africans need to be respected, I would rather it come about peacefully but sometimes you have to put a fire on the racist.

Peace

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

It appears the Euronuts are going crazy over this Tut DNA thing, and yet the findings say NOTHING about population affinity and only speaks of his familial relations!

By the way, I am sick and tired of this redhead b.s. that Hammered brains keeps spouting! Natural red hair is extremely rare in the Middle East and especially in Egypt (which of course is in Africa). The ion microscopy results that Hammered keeps bringing up only shows that natural phaelomelanin pigment was found in Egyptian mummies. For those who don't know, phaelomelanin is the pigment responsible for lighter hues in hair. However, minimal amounts of phaelomelanin is quite common in dark-haired individuals including black Africans. This is why dark hair that is not jet-black but slightly lighter with a only a very slight brownish tinge is due to phaelomelanin. However as I and others have pointed out many times, the chemical structure of hair is subject to change especially if subject to embalming substances from mummification and especially after extremely long periods of time (thousands of years) of exposure to extremely dry environments.

If one were to go by Hammered's idiotic views, then these ancient Native Americans of Peru below must have been red-heads when they were alive as well.

-

-

-

^ Ironically it was such so-called "evidence" of hair color that led Nazi scientists to believe the ancient Incas were ruled by white 'Aryans'! Funny how such simple-minded silliness is still perpetuated today. [Embarrassed]

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

It appears the Euronuts are going crazy over this Tut DNA thing, and yet the findings say NOTHING about population affinity and only speaks of his familial relations!

That's the impression I had.

Posted by Avee (Member # 16937) on :

quote:
quote:
quote:

That is because you people have a good dose of white blood. Take a trip to sub- sahan Africa and find anybody with red or blondish hair. True Africa hairs is not black black like Asian but it is about there,

quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
quote:
quote:

Lol, Osirion perhaps you should have made sure your English was understandable, and tried proofreading your reply before making a comment about someone else's grammar...perhaps?
My English isn't too good either so if you have an issue let me know.

Anything new released guys? So far I read nothing new on the official DNA. Just lineage stuff, which I do find interesting. I'm sure most of us already knew many of the connections anyway.

quote:

Anything new released guys? So far I read nothing new on the official DNA.

Zip; just rumors spreading like wild-fire, creating commotion among radical white-supremacist loons in their cult avenues -- the sort of behavior they claim Afrocentrists would engage, presumably when results came out against "Afrocentric" ideology. Go figure.

Horemheb, the burden of proof is upon you to validate your claim. Even so, I examined Watterson's book The Egyptians and found no mention of any eletron microscope studies and no mention of elder lady's hair being studied.

Reading through Watterson's book there is a few instance of the ancinet Egyptians having dark wavy hair. Most likely the origin of this quote comes from Gaston Maspero. Not exactly I would call a scientific source considering its listed as social science.

I want to also reinterated that the early Western Asian farmers that may or may have not back migrated into Europe/Northern Africa did not look like modern Europeans. I doubt their phenotype was much like the modern populations you see in modern day Western Asia as well. Before anybody jumps up in glee that this proves ancient Egyptians were like modern Europeans needs to take this in consideration.

Posted by dana marniche (Member # 13149) on :

quote:

By the way, I am sick and tired of this redhead b.s. that Hammered brains keeps spouting! Natural red hair is extremely rare in the Middle East and especially in Egypt (which of course is in Africa). The ion microscopy results that Hammered keeps bringing up only shows that natural phaelomelanin pigment was found in Egyptian mummies. For those who don't know, phaelomelanin is the pigment responsible for lighter hues in hair. However, minimal amounts of phaelomelanin is quite common in dark-haired individuals including black Africans. This is why dark hair that is not jet-black but slightly lighter with a only a very slight brownish tinge is due to phaelomelanin. However as I and others have pointed out many times, the chemical structure of hair is subject to change especially if subject to embalming substances from mummification and especially after extremely long periods of time (thousands of years) of exposure to extremely dry environments.

If one were to go by Hammered's idiotic views, then these ancient Native Americans of Peru below must have been red-heads when they were alive as well.

-

-

-

^ Ironically it was such so-called "evidence" of hair color that led Nazi scientists to believe the ancient Incas were ruled by white 'Aryans'! Funny how such simple-minded silliness is still perpetuated today. [Embarrassed]

Bravo, Djehuti for this fine rebuttal but unfortunately nutty Hammered people aren't able to understand the subtleties of this type of in depth analysis so don't be surprised if they just ignore it. [Smile]

quote:

I guess you don't know what Kiya looked like Hammered.

If you think anybody on this board with sense is going to ever believe Kiya, Tiyye and other obviously African women - that could easily be represented by some black woman walking down the street in Harlem, NY, Nairobi, Kenya or New Orleans is closely related to you or Europeans - you are crazier than I thought you were. [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Narmer Menes:
quote:
Originally posted by White Nord:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/tutankhamun-now-we-know-who-the-mummys-mummy-was-1901730.html

Yawn.

The only thing the DNA results proved is that Akenaten and Tutankhamun African looks were definately NOT a result of a genetic disorder like Eurocentrics like to claim. Sorry dude, those thick lips were home grown in Africa.

Have a nice day.

LOL!

quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
I want to also reinterated that the early Western Asian farmers that may or may have not back migrated into Europe/Northern Africa did not look like modern Europeans. I doubt their phenotype was much like the modern populations you see in modern day Western Asia as well. Before anybody jumps up in glee that this proves ancient Egyptians were like modern Europeans needs to take this in consideration.

It's rather obvious that tropical adapted humans with Hg R, existed as well. The earlier markers are found within Africa, and those farmers who carried the R1b-variant, were tropically adapted peoples who looked a lot like modern Africans.

The isolation of Africans within Europe, leading to the rise of cold adapted traits and pale skin, did not arise with R1b's development. Such a claim is downright preposterous. It needs to be backed with physical data. That is, the earlier Hg R1* populations, were cold adapted, modern Europeans.

To undertake such an exercise, which make it rather clear that even R1b entered the "Near East" to Europe. That was suggested in the PloS paper that I posted earlier. It was introduced by farmers who mixed with a larger base of European females from foraging communities.

Those farmers from what we know of the skeletal samples would cluster with "sub-Saharan" Africans, while the women were Upper Paleolithic people who were indigenous to Asia, and had already developed COLD ADAPTED traits. One could say skin tones were similar to Inuits, which then saw a change, after the Neolithic (due to the introduction of agriculture), led to the development of the pale skin we see today. The evidence pointing that out is getting stronger as the years go by.

You guys really would maintain this argument even if Tut was R1b? Lets face it, an R1b Tut fits the Aryan model. It would mean an early Aryan domination of the Nile valley civilization similar to the Indus valley.

If Tut was R1b then Caucasoid dilution theories are now far more debatable.

It would mean an Indo-European class of Egyptians.

I can understand a J1 Tut but not a R1b. White upper class in Egypt? Sounds more like modern Egypt and ancient. Sounds like things were not so different back then as they are now.

quote:
You guys really would maintain this argument even if Tut was R1b? Lets face it, an R1b Tut fits the Aryan model. It would mean an early Aryan domination of the Nile valley civilization similar to the Indus valley.

I can understand a J1 Tut but not a R1b. White upper class in Egypt? Sounds more like modern Egypt and ancient. Sounds like things were not so different back then as they are now.

Provide the document that says Tut was R1b..

quote:
quote:

Provide the document that says Tut was R1b..
I was talking hypothetically. If Tut was R1b.

quote:
This statement is beyond ridiculous. I hope everyone understands that King Tut and the entire line of 18th dynasty kings before him starting with Ahmose I were all black regardless of what their DNA may be.

I agree that there is currently no basis for concluding that he is R1b other than wild internet speculation. Even if Tut were found to be R1b (and its a big IF)lets not throw out the baby with the bath water: he was still unquestionably BLACK!

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

That's whats up. Not in a million years Tut was R1b.

Remember all the BS about Rameses having red hair. What a ridiculous idea. This was proven wrong. Now this speculation about Tut being R1b... . a western European. GTFOH!!.

I am really surprised with the response by some of you brothas. Panicking and shiit. Laying claim to R1b. 2ya when I proposed a similar idea. . .

I said before there are few white men I can trust. Although I have good relationship with some.

You know what is at stake. They are either going to lie about the results or keep the results secret. Hawass don't want to be embarrassed. Remember the demonstrations at the Franklin Institute in Philly(Tut exhibits).

We have to be one step ahead people.

It is too late. The debate is over. Fudging data is not enough now. The cat is out the bag.

^ Seriously, that Tut carried R1b or any lineage associated with Europeans is obviously a rumor! Think about it. If it was indeed real news, then there would be no need to "search" for it since it would be headline news in Yahoo, MSN, and every news media outlet in the net, let alone the blogospheres and forums would be abuzz with it! I'm telling you this is nothing more than a lie intentionally put out by the euronuts in fear of Tut's real DNA test results! LOL

quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:

I guess you don't know what Kiya looked like Hammered.

I think he confuses Kiya's alabaster bust for actual white skin. LOL

-
 -

Lord knows Hammered knows how Tiye looked like since he's seen her painted bust a million times in this forum

-

quote:
If you think anybody on this board with sense is going to ever believe Kiya, Tiyye and other obviously African women - that could easily be represented by some black woman walking down the street in Harlem, NY, Nairobi, Kenya or New Orleans is closely related to you or Europeans - you are crazier than I thought you were. [Razz]
Of course he's crazy! What sane person would post even a quarter of the stuff he posts here. Also, he obviously hasn't noticed the ludicrousness in suggesting that women with African names like Tiye and Kiya who are natives of Africa were actually some redheaded white women. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

Remember all the BS about Rameses having red hair. What a ridiculous idea. This was proven wrong. Now this speculation about Tut being R1b... . a western European. GTFOH!!.

I am really surprised with the response by some of you brothas. Panicking and shiit. Laying claim to R1b. 2ya when I proposed a similar idea. . .

I said before there are few white men I can trust. Although I have good relationship with some.

You know what is at stake. They are either going to lie about the results or keep the results secret. Hawass don't want to be embarrassed. Remember the demonstrations at the Franklin Institute in Philly(Tut exhibits).

It is too late. The debate is over. Fudging data is not enough now. The cat is out the bag.

Provide evidence that the Hg R uni-parental marker coincided with the arise of "whites". Remember we use this marker due to the fact that it ignores "noise" that we could be referred to recombination, or changes that may arise due to population Biology. Even if one's descendant turned into a toaster, those uni-parental markers will remain!

Prove that European differentiation coincided with the development of Hg R. Show that, with skeletal data.

quote:

No one was Panicking, curiosity rather than Panic. Also If R1b is of a Western European. Show me one Western European that look like this:

-
 -
 -
 -

I mean Damn it The Skin Color is the same as Mine, Thick Lips I mean WTF?? How can some one with a straight ace say these people Are Caucasian or White people?? Then turn around in the same blog and accuse Afrocentrics of distorting evidence and claiming others history?? Its Fk-ing Hypocracy.!! Plain and simple...

quote:

If there is no documentation the shut up about it. You sound stupid and honestly I can see why Explorer attacked you the way he did. You come here and accuse us of makeing the Egyptian blck to steal its legacy due to inferiority but yet the second some delusional troll whose credibility is a valuable as a fake dollar bill come here and says the Egyptians were Europeans you waste no time saying they were Indo Europeans and had White ROYAL CLASS of ARYAN INVADERS??? You go to be fu#ing kidding me, Of all the Dumb Sh#t I have heard that is probably the to 5. There is no evidence of Indo Europeans in Egypt let alone Invading Egypt nor is there any Evidence of some White Caste System in Egypt. At best any Indo European was a slave or a Whore in a Harem. The Egyptians were Tropically adapted Native Africans of the Nile Valley, Archeaology Proves this, Egyptology Proves this, Greek History Proves this, Hebrew History Proves this. Egypt was Black especially the 18th who Originated in Upper Egypt where you can take a trip there today and See The decendants of the Upper Egyptians and the Northern Sudanese. Go over and Find me the White Upper class Aryans??
 -
N.Sudan
 -

If you want to Hypotetically imagine some European Dominated Indo-European Speaking White Egypt there are plenty of places you can Go, storm Front, Mathidas blog..etc. Plus many more like the Threads that claim Tut has r1b without any proof except someone who claims to have seen it on a clip. On Egypt Search King Tut and Egypt will never be upheld as a White Nation. Call Us Fringe, Call us Afrocentric, Call us Nigger, Call Us Slaves, Make fun of Us but you Will never beat us in Debate, You wont win. We have people all over the New scared to post Here. People that get all the hoopla, MAthilda, Dienkies, Stormfront, Argue With Everyone, Evil Euro/Racial Reality etc. Sickening how people propose that European were in Egyptian Royal lineages but get up in ares when we speak the truth.

GTFOH

quote:
quote:
This statement is beyond ridiculous. I hope everyone understands that King Tut and the entire line of 18th dynasty kings before him starting with Ahmose I were all black regardless of what their DNA may be.

I agree that there is currently no basis for concluding that he is R1b other than wild internet speculation. Even if Tut were found to be R1b (and its a big IF)lets not throw out the baby with the bath water: he was still unquestionably BLACK!

An R1b Tut means he is likely to have been of European origin. He is suppose to be of Southern Egyptian origin. How could R1b be that far down in Egypt at this time? If he really was R1b then there is no baby to throw out. The reconstructions are genuine and he is basically White with minor African admixture. It also means that the Hawass is trying to cover up the European origin of the Pharaonic class during this era.

Doesn't make any sense.

quote:
quote:
quote:

An R1b Tut means he is likely to have been of European origin. He is suppose to be of Southern Egyptian origin. How could R1b be that far down in Egypt at this time? If he really was R1b then there is no baby to throw out. The reconstructions are genuine and he is basically White with minor African admixture. It also means that the Hawass is trying to cover up the European origin of the Pharaonic class during this era.

Doesn't make any sense.

Tut Does not have R1b, Tut can BE a God Damn Martian the same as he can be a European. There is no Evidence of Europeans in Egypt during Tuts time.

What meakes no sense is that R1b is even upheld, No What is even more F-ing Said is that you would even entertain an Idea of Whites in Egypt during the 25th Dynasty before any Literate society came about in Europe.

You fantacy is just that a Fantacy.

quote:
quote:

If there is no documentation the shut up about it. You sound stupid and honestly I can see why Explorer attacked you the way he did. You come here and accuse us of makeing the Egyptian blck to steal its legacy due to inferiority but yet the second some delusional troll whose credibility is a valuable as a fake dollar bill come here and says the Egyptians were Europeans you waste no time saying they were Indo Europeans and had White ROYAL CLASS of ARYAN INVADERS??? You go to be fu#ing kidding me, Of all the Dumb Sh#t I have heard that is probably the to 5. There is no evidence of Indo Europeans in Egypt let alone Invading Egypt nor is there any Evidence of some White Caste System in Egypt. At best any Indo European was a slave or a Whore in a Harem. The Egyptians were Tropically adapted Native Africans of the Nile Valley, Archeaology Proves this, Egyptology Proves this, Greek History Proves this, Hebrew History Proves this. Egypt was Black especially the 18th who Originated in Upper Egypt where you can take a trip there today and See The decendants of the Upper Egyptians and the Northern Sudanese. Go over and Find me the White Upper class Aryans??
 -
N.Sudan
 -

If you want to Hypotetically imagine some European Dominated Indo-European Speaking White Egypt there are plenty of places you can Go, storm Front, Mathidas blog..etc. Plus many more like the Threads that claim Tut has r1b without any proof except someone who claims to have seen it on a clip. On Egypt Search King Tut and Egypt will never be upheld as a White Nation. Call Us Fringe, Call us Afrocentric, Call us Nigger, Call Us Slaves, Make fun of Us but you Will never beat us in Debate, You wont win. We have people all over the New scared to post Here. People that get all the hoopla, MAthilda, Dienkies, Stormfront, Argue With Everyone, Evil Euro/Racial Reality etc. Sickening how people propose that European were in Egyptian Royal lineages but get up in ares when we speak the truth.

GTFOH

R1b would be difficult to argue against. I think it would be a waste of time. Even if King Tut is Black, the fact he is R1b means Europeans were in the male lineage of the Pharoahs or even Indians.

R1b King Tut would change my position. It would mean Egypt and India are more than just similar civilizations.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Doesn't make any sense.

Tut Does not have R1b, Tut can BE a God Damn Martian the same as he can be a European. There is no Evidence of Europeans in Egypt during Tuts time.

What meakes no sense is that R1b is even upheld, No What is even more F-ing Said is that you would even entertain an Idea of Whites in Egypt during the 25th Dynasty before any Literate society came about in Europe.

You fantacy is just that a Fantacy.

My fantasy? I would be rather perplexed at this. By what means would Europeans have made it into Egypt: Are we talking about the Sea People? And then how did they make it into the royal lineage especially a dynasty that came about after the expulsion of non-Egyptians from Egypt.

I have spent years arguing against a European upper class in Egypt. If we find R1b Ahkenaton and King Tut then the Amarna letters mean more than once was supposed. It doesn't necessarily mean King Tut wasn't a Negro but it does mean someone close to him was not African.

Who in King Tut's lineage would not be African?

quote:
quote:
quote:

-
N.Sudan
 -

GTFOH

R1b would be difficult to argue against. I think it would be a waste of time. Even if King Tut is Black, the fact he is R1b means Europeans were in the male lineage of the Pharoahs or even Indians.

R1b King Tut would change my position. It would mean Egypt and India are more than just similar civilizations.

Here is the thing you dumb ignroant ass does not seem to compute in the empty space between your Ears. 1) The r1b is a Rumor started on a blog by people that claimed it by watching a vedio. The Clip was examined here and stills were posted with no to little support to the claim. The Martian Egypt theory has more evidence than the R1b or Indo European Egypt.

2) The Egyptians spoke an African derived Language not Indo European. The Egyptians are Indiginous to the Nile Valley, there is no evidenc eof Invasions to Egypt, No DNA can change what Acheologist and Egyptologist that Live and Worked in Egypt for Decades have proven. If a DNA rumor can make you switch your opinion of Egypt it show how stupid you are.

3) Egypt had nothing to do with India, The Egyptian culture came from Africa. The closest Culture to Egypt are African Empires.

4) The people depicted themselves as black in their Art. My father is lighter than The Art of the 18th dynasty rulers, Malcolm X was lighter, yet they were segregated from White Western Europeans.

Why people take you serious is beyond me.

My fantasy?Oh, Im sorry I should have said YOUR DELUSIONS-Silly Me.
I would be rather perplexed at this. By what means would Europeans have made it into Egypt: By a Whore in a Harem, That right and Indo European Aryan Whore taking by a Black Man(the Pharoah). Tha tis the only way a European would be in the lineage.

Are we talking about the Sea People? the Nerve of this uneducated fool. So now Slaves are part of the Royal Lineage..??? Pleae explain this Dumbass remark. No Wait DON'T
And then how did they make it into the royal lineage especially a dynasty that came about after the expulsion of non-Egyptians from Egypt. Whores in the Egyptian Harem, why is it you seem to ignore this??

I have spent years arguing against a European upper class in Egypt. Sure you have yet when a uneducated Troll says they were European you rant B.S like this

If we find R1b Ahkenaton and King Tut then the Amarna letters mean more than once was supposed. Produce a Paper saying that Akenaton was R1b r shut the F-ck up.
It doesn't necessarily mean King Tut wasn't a Negro but it does mean someone close to him was not African. It would print to a non African whore in the Harem.

Who in King Tut's lineage would not be African?

^ R1b is yDNA and thus the whore example is non-sensical.

Posted by Doug M (Member # 7650) on :

Bottom line, provide the actual evidence in a peer reviewed journal that the 18th dynasty had R1b.
Anything else is pure nonsense and Osirion is simply a passive troll for suggesting otherwise.

Osirion is a funny guy. He seems to link Hg R, with Europe, when it's anything but that. The uni-parental marker he is likely referring to is likely R1b1b2.

The parental clade doesn't have a European origin, but a southwest Asian. The pre-historic population within the region, as I stressed, looked like sub-Saharan Africans. That'd be akin to suggesting that Amhara peoples are part "European", because some may uni-parental markets leading towards southwest Asia.

God, stupid people will always be stupid. Those cold adapted traits which is present amongst Europeans did not develop indigenously within southwest Asia, never mind pale skin. I swear, people can't be object, nor handle two discussions at once.

What we know:

1. STR data provided in the blurry video, with no clear heading isn't not Y-DNA data. It takes three misses to match with the data.

2. Hg R1, not R1b1b2, does not have a European origin, and has NOTHING to do with cold adapted, pale skinned Europeans. Peoples DO and HAVE changed, historically.

Jesus, stop being fucking stupid. This discussion is way beneath us. It's never too late to learn. However, it's never too early to kill yourself, because you won't.

quote:

The problem is not the R1b, provide a source and we can debate on that, the problem is your lack of logic. To you Egyptians are Tri-Lankan, Indian, Aryans anything but Africans.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
Bottom line, provide the actual evidence in a peer reviewed journal that the 18th dynasty had R1b.
Anything else is pure nonsense and Osirion is simply a passive troll for suggesting otherwise.

I am not suggesting anything other than speaking hypothetically. You guys are acting more like religious people than scientific ones.

quote:
quote:

The problem is not the R1b, provide a source and we can debate on that, the problem is your lack of logic. To you Egyptians are Tri-Lankan, Indian, Aryans anything but Africans.
You have to be kidding me!? I have for years been a proponent of a Kushitic origin of the Egyptian culture, technology and people.

R1b doesn't change that, however, it does mean that there is evidence supporting White Egyptians that were part of the upper class if it is even true.

If true, finding R1b is like finding E3a in the pharaonic lineage.

Now you would have to go back through the lineage to find the European or Hittite usurper.

Someone was not African if that is true.

quote:
Osirion is a funny guy. He seems to link Hg R, with Europe, when it's anything but that. The uni-parental marker he is likely referring to is likely R1b1b2.

The parental clade doesn't have a European origin, but a southwest Asian. The pre-historic population within the region, as I stressed, looked like sub-Saharan Africans. That'd be akin to suggesting that Amhara peoples are part "European", because some may uni-parental markets leading towards southwest Asia.

God, stupid people will always be stupid. Those cold adapted traits which is present amongst Europeans did not develop indigenously within southwest Asia, never mind pale skin. I swear, people can't be object, nor handle two discussions at once.

What we know:

1. STR data provided in the blurry video, with no clear heading isn't not Y-DNA data. It takes three misses to match with the data.

2. Hg R1, not R1b1b2, does not have a European origin, and has NOTHING to do with cold adapted, pale skinned Europeans. Peoples DO and HAVE changed, historically.

Jesus, stop being fucking stupid. This discussion is way beneath us. It's never too late to learn. However, it's never too early to kill yourself, because you won't.

R1b is Indo-European and is found amongst the Hittite people. The Amarna letters refers to these people as the origin of the royal lineage of the era in question. I have always dismissed this as lunacy. However, R1b find in the royal lineage of the 18th dynasty, if true, would support the Amarna letters in such a way to be very perplexing.

We had assumed that the Southern Egyptian routed the Hyksos. But what if they were lead by White Hittites?

It's just hypothetical at this point. And you guys need to stop treating this subject like religion.

quote:
quote:

What we know:

Jesus, stop being fucking stupid. This discussion is way beneath us. It's never too late to learn. However, it's never too early to kill yourself, because you won't. [/qb]

R1b is Indo-European and is found amongst the Hittite people.
Evidence? Please provide evidence suggesting that pre-historic southwest Asian populations:

1) spoke an Indo-European tongue, and

2) featured cold adapted European traits, OR

3) independently developed Osama bin Laden's traits from a proto-human state, where which both "Caucasoids" and "African" are sister populations, vs. a daughter-mother relationship (respectively).

Do you know how much I hate stupid Africans? I like seeing a higher intellectual stature amongst my own. To be honest, when I read your posts, I think this forum flies into the dark ages. This must've been how the Europeans felt when they idly waiting for some African to transfer agriculture and writing.

quote:
The Amarna letters refers to these people as the origin of the royal lineage of the era in question. I have always dismissed this as lunacy. However, R1b find in the royal lineage of the 18th dynasty, if true, would support the Amarna letters in such a way to be very perplexing.
Do you know that you're committing the sin of anachronism? We're dealing the pre-historic populations who represent the origin of Hg R1b. I, for some reason, have a feeling you don't seem to understand that this period was one, where written history is said to not exist.

What the ****?

Did you use a time machine?

quote:
We had assumed that the Southern Egyptian routed the Hyksos. But what if they were lead by White Hittites?
Sounds like an assumption. They could have been Rhinos from Jupiter as well. What evidence do you base your speculation on?

More reading, less posting, and employing workable models.

quote:
It's just hypothetical at this point. And you guys need to stop treating this subject like religion. [/qb]
Looks who talking. You morons seem to assume that Hg R1b1, is some sort of European uni-parental marker. We still haven't seen this cold adapted, pale skinned pre-historic southwest Asian. You sure as well can bet that I'd expect if you could refer to an actual pre-historic culture. Please don't do what PR did and refer to some inconsistent "Cro-Magnon" fiction, who were actually tropically adapted peoples.

I think we need to stress this fact. You are claiming that the indigenous peoples of southwest Asia were European. You know those Saudi populations that one could sell skin lightening products to. It really seems like people are lightening up the region excessively. Those in Southern Lebanon are light brown, while Iraqis look rather Pakistani. People in Saudi Arabia are somewhat darker than North Indians.

Oh well.

Here's your "Caucasoid":

-

[Eek!]

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:

I am not suggesting anything other than speaking hypothetically. You guys are acting more like religious people than scientific ones.
You're the one who acts like a religious troll. I hate it when someone who'd likely be called a "nigger" maintaining that, unjustified, condescending attitude that is found in Horemheb/ Pride. People like you have made a rather radical claim that Hg Rb is a "European" marker.

It's quite well known that Hg R origins well within southwest Asia. What the hell were you doing when other user likely discussed this years ago? Just because you cross the Red Sea or Sinai doesn't somehow result to a radically different climate.

Do you think Syria is cold? Is the thick clothing associated in Northern European climate worn in Saudi Arabia? These lands would much resemble African climates within their proximity. For that reason, why in the world would these populations develop cold adapted traits?

I'm helping you, by repeating myself. I am referring to R1b, not R1b1b2. As for that clade, I think some people don't seem to understand why I'd question that to. What is the climatic range of the Iberian peninsula? Did you know that pale skin developed North Asia? I find it hard to believe that what I'm suggesting is a terribly new concept. [Roll Eyes]

NOTE: R1b1b2 didn't coincide with the development of pale skin. Those populations with dark skin and tropically adapted proportion, were likely absorbed by lighter-skinned populations through skinned populations.

Refer to this thread:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002490

quote:
Climate
Spain's climatic areas

Due to Spain's geographical situation and orographic conditions, the climate is extremely diverse; discounting the mountain climate, it can be roughly divided into five areas:

* A Continental Mediterranean climate in the inland areas of the Peninsula (largest city, Madrid).
* An Oceanic climate in Galicia and the coastal strip near the Bay of Biscay or (largest city, Bilbao). This area is often called Green Spain.
* A Semiarid climate or arid Mediterranean in the southeast (largest city, Murcia).
* A Mediterranean climate region extends from the Andalusian plain along the southern and eastern coasts up to the Pyrenees, on the seaward side of the mountain ranges that run near the coast. Also in Ceuta and Melilla (largest city, Barcelona). Localized Subtropical climate areas exist in the coasts of Granada and Málaga (Costa Tropical).
* A Subtropical climate in the Canary Islands (largest city, Las Palmas).
Link

Bob101 Don't waste your time with this Troll Osirion. Its not worth you time, let him rant his White Royal Aryan Invasion with himself. Talking to him is like talking to a brick wall.

quote:
Bob101 Don't waste your time with this Troll Osirion. Its not worth you time, let him rant his White Royal Aryan Invasion with himself. Talking to him is like talking to a brick wall.

He's an idiot. However, the fool needs to get used to using material evidence, or just kill himself if he can't fit in. I have very little love for brother, who chooses to be a moron. We're not Rwandans being chased by Hutus militias. There are very little excuses that could be made, in my opinion.

Saying that, it's rather clear that the earlier R1b populations would NOT resemble Europeans. It is simply due to the fact that the pressures would've not produced those traits. I mean ****, we don't see indigenous cold adapted Siberians being proposed as being the original populations of say, Punjab, India. So why is the same illogical nonsense being proposed?

The same applies to the R1b1b2 mutation, because it didn't coincide with the development of either cold adaptation or pale skin. People really think that sex chromosomes can think. It's quite clear that those populations dispersed from Iberia, where pressures for cold adaption wouldn't be likely, and enhanced as the population went into Northern Europe.

We don't even know what exactly occurred. Those in the North could've been supplanted by paternally, but due to a larger female base maintained Northern European traits. It's rather a shame that political motives are so strong, thus stronger controls aren't used. The Neolithic samples may have resembled Horners, who are clearly not "Caucasoid" populations. Europe isn't one homogeneous continent, and should be scrutinized, just as Africa, has even if it frightens Orion. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by Avee:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That is because you people have a good dose of white blood. Take a trip to sub- sahan Africa and find anybody with red or blondish hair. True Africa hairs is not black black like Asian but it is about there,
You've probably never met many Africans, I'd reckon. Do you consider those Darfur-based residents I see part white? I mean, lighter hair is rather obvious amongst those populations.

How about Australian aboriginals with blonde hair? I mean, it's rather obvious that the mutation that led to the development of the trait has more to do with the African genetic base than the European counterpart. In fact, all developments that Europe can develop can be replicated amongst Africans, since white-skinned population is a CHILD population.

Most Blacks, that I've seen (largely East African, by the way) have brown hair. I even point it out. There are some with blue black hair, others with lighter tones, and what not. It has nothing to do with "white ancestry" considering blondeism is found at near 100% levels in Australian and possibly African tribes as well.

There is nothing unique about blondeism, never mind red hair, which is merely a rather common variant of brown hair. I could understand that many here wouldn't know that, because traveling isn't a norm. Groups such as Mediterraneans, especially, tend to have very poor perspective outside of the local agrarian setting. That has a lot to do with lower immigration requirements, when those groups entered. Somalis, should, be more understanding.

Oh well.

Posted by alTakruri (Member # 10195) on :

Please quote an Armana letter saying Hittites are
the origin of any royal AE lineage of any era.

Move beyond your dogmatic religious point of view
on this and give us something tangibly factual.

No paraphrases, no I think they said, no this is
my interpretation. Just an actual Armana letter
that even the dimmest school child can go ask a
librarian to get the book/journal/thesis where
the selfsame letter is published.

quote:
... the Hittite people. The Amarna letters refers to these people as the origin of the royal lineage of the era in question.

Posted by ameny-ra (Member # 17092) on :

quote:

originally posted by Osirion:

"We had assumed that Southern Egyptians routed the Hyksos.but what if they were lead by white Hittites"

Boy o boy you are really twisting history to fit your own agendas,That is absurd, and there several sources that proove that to be a LIE.

1st:It was not lead by white Hittites,it was lead by Seqenenre Tao,Kamose and Ahmose who were native southern Egyptians

2nd:Seqenenre Tao:"His entire facial complex,in fact, is so different from other Pharaohs that he could be fitted more easily into the series of Nubian and Old Kingdom Giza skulls than that of later Egyptian Kings.Various scholars in the past have proposed a Nubian- that is non Egyptian origin for Seqenenre and his family"...X-raying the Pharaohs (Harris and Weeks, 1973).

3rd:"It once happened that the Land of Egypt was in misery, for there was no Lord,King.A day came to pass when King Sekenere (Tao), was still ruler of the Southern City (Thebes)"...:So the prince of the Southern City had his high officials summoned, as well as every ranking soldier of his, and he repeated to them every issue cocerning which King Apophis,had sent to him"...The Quarrel of Apophis and Sekenenre (Papyrus of Sallier).

4th:read the Kamose stela and the Biography of Ahmose, son of Ebana, there were no Asiatics (Hittites) leading nothing, they were the enemies,The Southerners were the rescuers,stick to the facts.

How relevant is YDNA for a Matrilineal society anyway? Surely, the fact that LINEAGE was maintained via the Great Royal Wives would tell us that the most important analysis that needs to be done is that of MtDNA since that is where Egyptians would have preserved the royal blood line...

quote:
quote:
quote:

What we know:

Evidence? Please provide evidence suggesting that pre-historic southwest Asian populations:

3) independently developed Osama bin Laden's traits from a proto-human state, where which both "Caucasoids" and "African" are sister populations, vs. a daughter-mother relationship (respectively).

Do you know how much I hate stupid Africans? I like seeing a higher intellectual stature amongst my own. To be honest, when I read your posts, I think this forum flies into the dark ages. This must've been how the Europeans felt when they idly waiting for some African to transfer agriculture and writing.

quote:
The Amarna letters refers to these people as the origin of the royal lineage of the era in question. I have always dismissed this as lunacy. However, R1b find in the royal lineage of the 18th dynasty, if true, would support the Amarna letters in such a way to be very perplexing.
Do you know that you're committing the sin of anachronism? We're dealing the pre-historic populations who represent the origin of Hg R1b. I, for some reason, have a feeling you don't seem to understand that this period was one, where written history is said to not exist.

What the ****?

quote:
Sounds like an assumption. They could have been Rhinos from Jupiter as well. What evidence do you base your speculation on?

quote:
It's just hypothetical at this point. And you guys need to stop treating this subject like religion. [/qb]
Looks who talking. You morons seem to assume that Hg R1b1, is some sort of European uni-parental marker. We still haven't seen this cold adapted, pale skinned pre-historic southwest Asian. You sure as well can bet that I'd expect if you could refer to an actual pre-historic culture. Please don't do what PR did and refer to some inconsistent "Cro-Magnon" fiction, who were actually tropically adapted peoples.

I think we need to stress this fact. You are claiming that the indigenous peoples of southwest Asia were European. You know those Saudi populations that one could sell skin lightening products to. It really seems like people are lightening up the region excessively. Those in Southern Lebanon are light brown, while Iraqis look rather Pakistani. People in Saudi Arabia are somewhat darker than North Indians.

Oh well.

Here's your "Caucasoid":

-

[Eek!] [/QB]

Some of us have jobs, family and a life. Others like you obviously don't or you wouldn't be wasting your time splitting hairs like you do about everything.

And Luiza is most likely a Negrito like those that live in New Guinea.

In your case and like many others that post here - its not Afrocentric its Afrocultic. This is a religion to you and many others.

So now you guys want to claim R1b as African because King Tut might have it?

Yes - there is a chance of that but if I was a betting man I would not place my bets on that.

R1b, Caucasoid features, a history of contact with R1b populations (Hittites), and the Amarna letters in which the Widow of King Tut is looking for a replacement and cannot find someone in Egypt and is looking to the Hittites for a Pharoah?

You guys are about as religious as it gets.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What we know:

quote:

What the ****?

quote:

quote:
It's just hypothetical at this point. And you guys need to stop treating this subject like religion.

Oh well.

Here's your "Caucasoid":

-

[Eek!] [/QB]

Some of us have jobs, family and a life. Others like you obviously don't or you wouldn't be wasting your time splitting hairs like you do about everything.
Sure, you do. I have a girlfriend, live, for half a decade, outside my parent's home, use private health care, work, and study to exceed my rather modest position. That being said, I view you, like all, as rivals, and only plan to improve continuously until the day that I die. I despite underachievers, and that's what I see you being.

More OT. How about travel? I got a lot of that under my belt as well. You know, I don't see why you can't just choose to shut up, and recognize that you're a user who cannot write. Sheesh, I am just assuming that you're ANOTHER 5ft sycophant, who continues to generate logic from his well used posterior.

quote:
And Luiza is most likely a Negrito like those that live in New Guinea.
Once again, you use immaterial evidence. Those "Negrito" types refer to those with short stature at exaggerated levels. That term has nothing to do with Papua New Guineas.

Start being consistent and understand the terms that you're using.

quote:
In your case and like many others that post here - its not Afrocentric its Afrocultic. This is a religion to you and many others.
Yes, "you", and the "others", is how you construct an argument. How about "you" and the "others" lacking the mental capacity to construct a respectable sentence. How about the utter lack of intellectual capacity?

These two traits, or as I call it, the agro-pastoral mindset, where adaptability is shunned, and where one lives to survive for just today. That suicidal path is going to drive the United Kingdom into hell, especially, when

quote:
So now you guys want to claim R1b as African because King Tut might have it?
It seems like you never respected Explorer, Mind, Thought, Rosal and others. I'm sure they were the Bantu, broad-bodied, niggers, no? I don't think you ever respected, or wanted to learn ****, from these users.

I could sense your superiority complex, because I know it well. Stupid Hahabasha, there was never a consensus that R1b is European. I'm guessing you just assumed that when posting on Arguewithidiots or Stormfront. You do sound much like the confused Blacks who post on those boards.

That being said, the claim that R1b isn't European is totally established. It is actually assumed that it arose southwest Asia. That is, amongst tropically adapted people, who resembled Africans, you ignorant, burnt, "five-head", wo

quote:
Yes - there is a chance of that but if I was a betting man I would not place my bets on that.
Yes, I'll respect the view of the king of run-on sentences. Never mind, no use of material to support his claims.

quote:
R1b, Caucasoid features
The clade coincided with the development of what you describe "Caucasoid" traits". Please, Habasha, do prove that claim. I'm waiting for:

1. Southwest Asian-based fossil, with the Hg R1b uni-parent marker, that approximated closer to modern Europeans, than, sub-Saharan Africans.

2. Cro-Magnon of Asia/ Northern Africa, that featured tropically adapted traits.

3. Literature suggesting that R1b coincided with the development of something so superficial, cold adapted traits that arose in Northern Europe, and pale skin.

quote:
a history of contact with R1b populations (Hittites), and the Amarna letters in which the Widow of King Tut is looking for a replacement and cannot find someone in Egypt and is looking to the Hittites for a Pharoah?
Sounds like baseless assumption. Do you even have a respectable job? Use that to access scientific papers, or just head to a local university. I'll assume you live in a "nice", near or CBD,, location such as myself.

Cite literature and start using excuses. The fact that you push illiterate, non-material backed bullshit, with arguments based on "you", "Afrocentric", etc, makes it seem like you have a lot of time on your hand. I mean, why not join a forum where you can discuss issues without looking like a complete idiot, *nix-boy?

I'll try it again.

First of all, seeing that you're a total dolt, the Hittites, if European, would not feature clades that are as ANCIENT (keyword) as those within Africa and Southwest Asia. You're dealing with R1b1b2, which is assumed, by you, to suddenly have led to the development of cold adapted traits, within the "Mediterranean" (not cold) peoples.

We'll let that go for now. Second, the R1b clades developed in those continents, before the Indo-European language existed. Once again, I need to know, did you have access to a time machine? As most read understand, R1b is said to have arisen under 18kya. The highest frequencies and variation of R1b1b2 (its daughter) is either in Iberia and Turkey, two climates that would not produce cold adapted people.

Third, those within Turkey date to around ~8kya, and it's quite mainstream that these people did not resemble the modern population. It's interesting to note that Neolithic Portuguese cluster rather closely to sub-Saharan populations such as the Tutsis. We could go further, and observe, the "Cro-magnon" of Europe (not types also considered such in North Africa), indeed, resembled those small-stature, broad-featured "Bantus" that you seem to despise. So what have we learned today?

1. R1b was never considered a European-specific clade. Much less, R1a is considered such. That was affirmed on this forum, YEARS ago, within and outside the forum, within most radical NOI chapters, and also by mainstream scientists themselves.

Sounds like you've defined the entire spectrum as being "religious nuts", Habasha. I think, we may need to resurrect the Concorde jet, use cannibalized parts if needed, and get Dr Phil flown to your residence, immediately.

2. R1b1b2 is the clade that developed within Europe proper.

3. R1b1b2 has a southern origin, purported to be within either Iberia or "Near East". Show me some cold adapted Neolithic Portuguese or populations who wouldn't approximate towards say, the "Bantu" Tutsi populations.

4. Its parental clade, R1b, has an origin deep within the south. That is, EITHER, southwest Asia, or - drum rolls - the African continent. I know that's upsetting, indeed.

The problem here is this user, just uses wikipedia and creates some perverted history with clades. Those uni-parental markers, alone, is not going to tell you migratory history. It is quite possible that a more "Negroid" (exaggerated) Tusti-looking Europeans dispersed within the Iberian peninsula, and others outside into colder regions of Europe.

Those in the former region who developed more cold adapted traits over time. That is, within Northern Europe, along with PALE SKIN, and absorbed the darker population. That derived light skin development is a trait that developed amongst a COMMON ancestor. I try to explain that to Argyle, but the moron, also, doesn't seem to understand that.

Since Europeans are rather intermediate, vs. the more isolated East Asians, a continental wide study would show interesting distribution. There, by the way, is likely a hybrid body plain amongst Southern European populations. It's just that Ancient Egyptians are said to have SUPER NEGRO, i.e. more exaggerated than sub-Saharan, "Bantu" African, body plain.

Understanding that. I hope, I'll give it an independent paragraph. How can R1b be European when the Neolithic southwest Asian and PORTUGUESE population resembled Black sub-Saharan Africans, with more exaggerated "Congo-Forest Negro" cranio-facial affinities than Somalis? I swear, I think you've divorced with logic some 4000-years ago, Habasha.

quote:

You guys are about as religious as it gets. [/QB]

You "guys", and that poor faculty of the English language, which involves rote-learning phrases from popular American shows, is unimpressive. I'd work on that, while providing material evidence.

Get to work now!

^ How the hell do you have time for this crap!

R1b is about as European as you are going to ever get period. It is the most common lineage in that area. Doesn't matter where it arose from it is now a European marker. If you want to waste time trying to make it African or anything else you are really wasting all that Negro college fund you probably got.

As for phenotype, I don't care what they looked like the question is on indigenous African people or not. Was Tut African or non-African? I have already said that R1b could be from India, Western Asia or Europe but it is most commonly associated with European people. Just guys really like to try to split hairs and call it scholarship. I call it wasting a good brain.

Why don't you go invent something and then be proud of that instead of splitting hairs over nothing.

Luiza is a NEGRITO. There are Negrito people living in New Guinea.

The Amarna letters give rise to the question of a society of royalty living in the Middle East:

Amarna diplomacy: the beginnings of international relations By Raymond Cohen, Raymond Westbrook

You need to learn to read what I say instead of spouting off non-sensical diatribes.

Remember - Aryan invasion theory I put out. As in Aryans of India? Not Europe! The point is that R1b is called a European marker. That could be just because of a founder affect. Doesn't matter, its just a description since most Europeans are R1b.

Just like I call J1 Jewish because its found amongst Jewish people more so than any other group. Doesn't mean its exclusive to Jews.

Its a DESCRIPTION not a set.

quote:
[QB] ^ How the hell do you have time for this crap!

Whatever, Unix technician. Please don't past your underachieving self onto others, morons.

quote:
R1b is about as European as you are going to ever get period. It is the most common lineage in that area. Doesn't matter where it arose from it is now a European marker.
You five-head, burnt bitch. The marker didn't arise in Europe proper. That clade you're referring to R1b1b2 is a derivative of a African or Asiatic clade. The most ancient clades are found in those continents.

quote:
If you want to waste time trying to make it African or anything else you are really wasting all that Negro college fund you probably got.
I attended rather elite colleges, moron. However, I'd let an underachieving British brat, who lives in a nation where university is free (no-interest "loans" aren't such in the real world), maintain an unwarranted superiority complex.

Just be honest: you can't even write!

quote:
As for phenotype, I don't care what they looked like the question is on indigenous African people or not.
That matters, dolt, because these people were attributed as "Caucasian" by you. If I met Argyle personally within the Netherlands, I wouldn't consider him non-African.

He is. However, when we're dealing with the biological development. That is, the development of phenotype, I'm not going to say that he's identical to his ancestors. People have been changing over time, and it seems like within the Agro-Pastoral world, that isn't well understood at all.

Point being, the user of "Caucasoid" much less "European" is very inappropriate. That is especially the case 10,000 years ago, when those peoples looked rather "African" and were based within southwest Asia. The same ancient markers within sub-Saharan Africa would be considered "Black" as well.

quote:
Was Tut African or non-African?
I think others such as Explorer and myself (after wards) suggested that an African origin of Hg R1b is quite possible. You need to understand there is a culture of assuming European-affinity without referring to literature.

We see that now.

quote:
I have already said that R1b could be from India, Western Asia or Europe [Bob_01: India more so than sub-Saharan Africa? [Roll Eyes] ] but it is most commonly associated with European people.
That is R1b1b2, you idiot. If you're referring to younger clades, it is associated with Europe. In fact, the greatest number of R1 markers, quantitatively, would be found in India. Instead of misusing figures that refer to daughter clades, we could use even more basal clades such as R1.

Noting your aways, I ask, why is it that you ignore the possibility that the clade could have an AFRICAN origin? Oh please, you're such a damn joke. What indications is it that the origin would lie within South Asia? [Roll Eyes]

More assumptions, or dreaming (more precise).

quote:
Why don't you go invent something and then be proud of that instead of splitting hairs over nothing.
What the **** is a Ethiopian in UK? This foolish kike is acting like I'm some sort of West Africa. Little bitch, my parent's grand mother could read and write in multiple tongues and was educated. What did your whore called a grand mother do, pastoral bitch?

Seeing that I'm not African-American, let me talk for the community. How about we refer to the invention of IBM's Mark Dean? Three-ninth of the patents of the PC architecture, and as a chief engineer. Parents in areas such as the first 1Ghz microprocessor. Look at the traffic light, peanut products, etc, and you see African-American inventions over there.

I mean, how could Ethiopians even claim to have exceeded African-American educational prowess in the world? Please, don't be a clown. I don't even think the much wealthier Gulf Region could claim that. A lot more African-Americans are involved in the development of Ford cars, the manufacturing, the maintenance, the entire life cycle than much of Eastern Africa or Southwest Asia. Let's be honest here, why are so many of "you" Black Jews under the Israeli prison system and fail to integrate?

Since we're dealing with "Bantus", why is it that most of the mathematic nerds, I've seen associated with aerospace, to financial instruments, to X-Ray development, seem to be from West Africa? On the other hand, I usually see welfare-dependent peoples from East Africa, Christian or otherwise.

Please stop acting like a troll. I don't how our regions will be able to develop, ever, with morons such as yourself. Pretending to be white, and piggybacking on their stereotypes. It's rather disturbing that you cannot even recognize African-American achievements. The majority of the population are "middle class" (stop looking at those Hip Hop monkeys), and "West African Bantus" are very prosperous. If one can do that within NYC, he surely can in the hyper welfare states of Europe.

Bob101 your going to make the poor little Jew angry..lol

quote:
Dumb bitch, the Negrito people refer to people of small stature. I could even cite a dictionary, and it'd read:

quote:
Negrito

a member of any of various small-statured, indigenous peoples of Africa, the Philippines, the Malay Peninsula, the AndamanIslands, and southern India.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Negrito

Notice small-statured people? From what I seen Australians and those from Papua New Guinea are around the same size as Northern Europeans. That is, largely, short people, but not dwarfs. You are referring to a population has a reach in various continents, and are NOT the same.

Why adopt terms developed by some semi-illiterate traveler? One may as well refer to the Holocaust denier if we must divorce ourselves from bare academic standards.

quote:
The Amarna letters give rise to the question of a society of royalty living in the Middle East:

Amarna diplomacy: the beginnings of international relations By Raymond Cohen, Raymond Westbrook

You need to learn to read what I say instead of spouting off non-sensical diatribes.

Bitch, have you ever been to a damn school? Cite the the damn text. I don't see anything being quoted, and all I see is assumptions on your side. The Mitanni culture means nothing without actual data, or once you learn that the parental R1b clades have an origin well outside of mother Europe. It didn't coincide with the development of "Caucasoid" features either.

Now, drop that superiority complex, fivehead moron. I wouldn't be surprised if you look like an ape thanks to your Natasha blood. That explains your rather erratic rants that even developed between Explorer and you.

So here, we have this clown, linking Hg R1b with the Mitanni peoples. That is, despite the most common form of Hg R1b, likely being its DERIVATIVE, R1b1b2. The most ANCIENT Hg R clades are within Africa and Asia.

I couldn't care less if the royal remains featured the R1b marker. However, it'd be akin to the African populations that carry the V88, and I bring that up, because Tut looked much like an African person. This "European", you claim, is a tropically adapted person.

quote:
Remember - Aryan invasion theory I put out. As in Aryans of India? Not Europe! The point is that R1b is called a European marker. That could be just because of a founder affect. Doesn't matter, its just a description since most Europeans are R1b.
Umm..R1b isn't very common in India, moron. You're referring to its sister clade, R1a.

quote:
Just like I call J1 Jewish because its found amongst Jewish people more so than any other group. Doesn't mean its exclusive to Jews.
Err. One should be naming a clade anything unless it originates with that population. Jesus, acquire a brain. You act as if frequencies can't change over time. We look at origin for a reason, because data sets may not even be exhaustive.

Ever consider that?

quote:
Umm..I was the one who brought up descriptive terminology. The problem here is that R1b, as Explorer, has pointed out, does not have a European origin.

It seems like this user can pretend to know just because I'm more recent. I am rather certain that you picked up your knowledge from Explorer, Rasol,et al. However, you cannot even respect your teachers.

Such a brat.

Why do you post when you lack the education to deal with these topics? This is getting downright ridiculous, seriously.

Quote by Bob/Rasol.
. . . .
I think others such as Explorer and myself (after wards) suggested that an African origin of Hg R1b is quite possible. You need to understand there is a culture of assuming European-affinity without referring to literature.

You fugckers are a trip!! R1b is now an African marker!! When that was proposed in Marc's thread, about 2ya, no one would touch it...including Explorer. As for Rasol. . . .

Now Tut's DNA results has fughk up your world. They have cross the line, your comfort zone is messed up.

Weak-azz MFers. Tut is NOT R1b. It is virtually improbably.

For those who don't get it. "Negroid" looking R1b Europeans 6kya is quite possible.

Why?? - no modern European skulls in Europe beyond 2ky BC. All had "negroid trait.

Fact: Tut "looked" like the stereotypical East African based on the numerous portraits.

Fact: Tut relatives and other African neighbors were stereotypical East and West Africans. Then and now.

Fact: R1* maybe ancestral to R1b and is found in certain parts of Africa but in the overal scheme it is a miniscule part of the African DNA. Snowball chance in hell Tut would be R1b.

Tut - if not E3b or E3a then hg-J possibly . . . but R1b European?? GTFOH!!!

Said many times listen but don't trust the white man . . . .and Turks LOL !!

Hawass and his crew are playing mind games. My understanding . . . he gave enough information out to fan the flames.

Enough DNA info to suggest that Tut was R1b with no certainty. However based on the limited data E3a, is a close second(Thanks AstenB). I wonder why all the data was not shown. Hmmmmm!!

Tut E3a. What a bombshell!!!!

An E3a Tut has scientific credibility than R1b.

quote:
Said many times listen but don't trust the white man . . . .and Turks LOL !!

Hawass and his crew are playing mind games. My understanding . . . he gave enough information out to fan the flames.

Enough DNA info to suggest that Tut was R1b with no certainty. However based on the limited data E3a, is a close second(Thanks AstenB). I wonder why all the data was not shown. Hmmmmm!!

Tut E3a. What a bombshell!!!!

quote:
quote:
Dumb bitch, the Negrito people refer to people of small stature. I could even cite a dictionary, and it'd read:

quote:
Negrito

a member of any of various small-statured, indigenous peoples of Africa, the Philippines, the Malay Peninsula, the AndamanIslands, and southern India.

Notice small-statured people? From what I seen Australians and those from Papua New Guinea are around the same size as Northern Europeans. That is, largely, short people, but not dwarfs. You are referring to a population has a reach in various continents, and are NOT the same.

Why adopt terms developed by some semi-illiterate traveler? One may as well refer to the Holocaust denier if we must divorce ourselves from bare academic standards.

quote:

Bitch, have you ever been to a damn school? Cite the the damn text. I don't see anything being quoted, and all I see is assumptions on your side. The Mitanni culture means nothing without actual data, or once you learn that the parental R1b clades have an origin well outside of mother Europe. It didn't coincide with the development of "Caucasoid" features either.

Now, drop that superiority complex, fivehead moron. I wouldn't be surprised if you look like an ape thanks to your Natasha blood. That explains your rather erratic rants that even developed between Explorer and you.

So here, we have this clown, linking Hg R1b with the Mitanni peoples. That is, despite the most common form of Hg R1b, likely being its DERIVATIVE, R1b1b2. The most ANCIENT Hg R clades are within Africa and Asia.

I couldn't care less if the royal remains featured the R1b marker. However, it'd be akin to the African populations that carry the V88, and I bring that up, because Tut looked much like an African person. This "European", you claim, is a tropically adapted person.

quote:
Umm..R1b isn't very common in India, moron. You're referring to its sister clade, R1a.

quote:
Err. One should be naming a clade anything unless it originates with that population. Jesus, acquire a brain. You act as if frequencies can't change over time. We look at origin for a reason, because data sets may not even be exhaustive.

Ever consider that?

quote:
Umm..I was the one who brought up descriptive terminology. The problem here is that R1b, as Explorer, has pointed out, does not have a European origin.

It seems like this user can pretend to know just because I'm more recent. I am rather certain that you picked up your knowledge from Explorer, Rasol,et al. However, you cannot even respect your teachers.

Such a brat.

Why do you post when you lack the education to deal with these topics? This is getting downright ridiculous, seriously.

Times up - you lose.

Negrito people live in New Guinea.

If a population of people have the highest frequency of a haplogroup then a description of it associated with that group is normal.

R1b is common amongst Northern Syrians.

R-m207 is the parent to R1b and R1a and is found in its highest frequency in Pakistan (India).

Tut will not turn out to be R1b unless there was infidelity in his lineage such as the story of Joseph but with a European slave.

Now go do something useful.

PS: Luiza was a short Black woman - Negrito - means short Black person.

quote:

quote:
Was Tut African or non-African?
I think others such as Explorer and myself (after wards) suggested that an African origin of Hg R1b is quite possible.
Correct, and I've pointed it out with key scientific indicators of why it is possible some 3 years ago, and I've repeated it many times since then. I've decided to post a copy on my blog, so I won't have to search the archive, as I have noticed that old threads get deleted without notice, such as the one cited in this link about hg R1* from a discussion sometime in March 2006, if memory serves me correctly. Link. BTW, the post on my blog has been subsequently built on, with each new revelations about hg R, including Cruciani's 2010 findings. And oh, please don't confuse me with those who talk about Europeans arriving some time in the common era and by wandering African albinos. Keep me out of that, thank you.

^ SUUUURRRREE!!!. . .and the migration route????

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
Negrito

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ever consider that?

quote:

Such a brat.

Times up - you lose.

Err...Negrito people live in Africa dolt. The term isn't appropriate since most Melanesians and Australians, especially, do not look like Negritos. Those who entered from Siberia, with tropically adapted, traits, LOOKED like those from Australia.

Get it?

quote:
If a population of people have the highest frequency of a haplogroup then a description of it associated with that group is normal.
It's not that simplstic. We'd be saying that R originated from India then.

quote:
R1b is more common amongst several ISOLATED sub-Saharan African groups, such as those from Cameroon, etc. Remember, the fact that the group is isolated makes it more salient. The land of Syria, has no strong lineage system, plus the land has been invaded for numerous millineas.

quote:
R-m207 is the parent to R1b and R1a and is found in its highest frequency in Pakistan (India).
Who thought you how to analyze genetic history? Frequency is not what necessarily determines, the variance of the marker is more important. Considering the more basal clades are found in Africa, it's quite possible that the origin is within the mother continent.

You're not accepting the possibility that your position could be wrong, fool. I don't see you posting ANY literature at all to back your assertions either.

quote:
Tut will not turn out to be R1b unless there was infidelity in his lineage such as the story of Joseph but with a European slave.

... You do understand that R1b isn't exclusive to Europe? Jesus, you need mental help. Say, if he was Indian for god's sake, or even a local African with a more ancient clade of R1b , how does that strengthen your hypothesis?

Indian origin <> European. That should be rather obvious.

quote:

Never mind that humans were typically short at that time. Do you have the height of that woman, vs. average height at that time?

The term was developed in different times. It can be used to refer to Africans. The Siberian-specific mutation present in both migrant populations of America suggest multiple migrations from the SAME so source. It's just one migrated earlier, thus appearing "Negrito".

quote:
Quote by Bob/Rasol.
. . . .

You fugckers are a trip!! R1b is now an African marker!! When that was proposed in Marc's thread, about 2ya, no one would touch it...including Explorer. As for Rasol. . . .

Now Tut's DNA results has fughk up your world. They have cross the line, your comfort zone is messed up.

Weak-azz MFers. Tut is NOT R1b. It is virtually improbably.

Explorer said it before, you are really an idiot. How the hell am I, Rasol? Our debate style and my perspective on matters is likely quite different.

Besides, I don't think I've ever suggested that King Tut is R1B. He could be a Martian for all I care, I'm dealing with the origin of r1b. That clade is NOT European. We still need to find this cold adapted, European-specific, sample. Where can this be found? Where is this underived R1* of Europe? [Roll Eyes]

Look at thought's thread, bozo. Those prior to that as well, clearly highlighting that R1b's origin was discussed well prior than two years ago. I'm more new here, and yet I at least look at previous thread titles (plus skim through it) to understand where we're at.

Osirion: Let's reverse the question, what migrationary path did this "European" clade take vs. Africa? I mean, it's quite clear the consensus, at the moment, is the origin isn't clear at all.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
Negrito

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ever consider that?

quote:

Such a brat.

Times up - you lose.

Err...Negrito people live in Africa dolt. The term isn't appropriate since most Melanesians and Australians, especially, do not look like Negritos. Those who entered from Siberia, with tropically adapted, traits, LOOKED like those from Australia.

Get it?

quote:
It's not that simplstic. We'd be saying that R originated from India then.

quote:
R1b is more common amongst several ISOLATED sub-Saharan African groups, such as those from Cameroon, etc. Remember, the fact that the group is isolated makes it more salient. The land of Syria, has no strong lineage system, plus the land has been invaded for numerous millineas.

quote:
Who thought you how to analyze genetic history? Frequency is not what necessarily determines, the variance of the marker is more important. Considering the more basal clades are found in Africa, it's quite possible that the origin is within the mother continent.

You're not accepting the possibility that your position could be wrong, fool. I don't see you posting ANY literature at all to back your assertions either.

quote:

... You do understand that R1b isn't exclusive to Europe? Jesus, you need mental help. Say, if he was Indian for god's sake, or even a local African with a more ancient clade of R1b , how does that strengthen your hypothesis?

Indian origin <> European. That should be rather obvious.

quote:

Never mind that humans were typically short at that time. Do you have the height of that woman, vs. average height at that time?

The term was developed in different times. It can be used to refer to Africans. The Siberian-specific mutation present in both migrant populations of America suggest multiple migrations from the SAME so source. It's just one migrated earlier, thus appearing "Negrito".

Appearing Negrito? But Negrito is a description of Appearance. Luiza was simply a Negrito - short Black woman.

There are many in the Pacific arena that are Negrito people - short Black people. They are the original people of Asia unmixed by the cold adapter Asiatics that came in later. And I don't think Luiza took the Siberian bridge.

Posted by Ta Setis revenge (Member # 15713) on :

quote:
Tsk..tsk..tsk... Too bad for the Afrocoons. Hawass has not retracted his statement; Tut, just as his north African people, was caucasoid. Oh man! it hurts dont it Afrofools. I remember you idiots were waiting on the results. Well? LOL!! The verdict is in fvckturds! Tut's (and AE) caucasoid heritage remains INTACT. Now... you Afrofools can go crawl back under the little jungle mud hut from which you come.

You really are a damn idiot aren't you?..
Hawass have never made the statement that Tut was white you ass....
he made the statement that he was not an Africna... Notice you full that he never brought the subject up from a COMPLETE DNA study...

not a single word on this latest testing of a white Tut!.. what the F*ck is wrong with you other than the hypertention you are obviously suffering from Afro slice!... LOL....

Ta Sets or whatever you call yourself. You guys started spiining this as soon as it came out. Most of you are little more than field negroes who long, even crave to be victims. That is why you are so passionate about this issue. Your race has been the back of the train as far back as we can see. The real problem is that you hate being black and think of it every hour of every day. Thus you create this phoney history because you feel it justifies your existence.

^ And how is than any different that EuroNuts like yourself?

You try to make Jesus Blonde, you try to make Tut White. On and on it goes.

How are you really any different?

Nobody said Jesus was blonde and we know Tut's ancestors were european farmers.
If I operated like Djehuti I would just ASSUME Jesus was blonde.

^ Europeans have never depicted Jesus as anything othern than Germanic. Not one depiction has ever looked anything like a Middle Eastern Jew. You are on here telling us that King Tut was Euroepan because of speculation at best. How in the hell are you any different that Afronuts? You are worse because people actually believe you. And thats why we have long haired White Jesus depications all over the world today and everyone thinks Egyptians were White even though they obviously were not.

You are worse than Afronuts because you cause more damage to history than they do.

Silly people like you still call Native Americans Indians just because one of your ancestors did.

Posted by Nay-Sayer (Member # 10566) on :

quote:

Source?

Hawass, DNA tests

Brainless Djehuti will substitute art work for a DNA test and CAT. He puts up this art work with no expalanation. Art Historians would have a pages long explanation for each work. Just really stupid, meaningless crap. The DNA tests have wiped out his position and still he struggles. That is the mark of a true idiot. We should have given him more affirmative action money.

Djehuti is Asian so in America there is Anti-Affirmative action for him.

As for DNA, I already told you, I am R1b but I am Black. Haplogroups do not define race but lineage. You know that because Greeks are European but many of them have a Sub-Saharan lineage.

It doesn't mean anything.

Its rather obvious that King Tut is part of the Ethiopian race of people. Really Hammer, I understand arguing over Ramses but not King Tut. King Tut has typical East African features.

King Tut had typical East African features. Compare him to an Oromo Ethiopian general here:

-

During the Amarna period the Oromo features of Egyptian royalty is undeniable.

-

Europeans would never depict themselves this way.

Posted by Yonis2 (Member # 11348) on :

quote:
Bob wrote.

What the **** is a Ethiopian in UK? This foolish kike is acting like I'm some sort of West Africa. Little bitch, my parent's grand mother could read and write in multiple tongues and was educated. What did your whore called a grand mother do, pastoral bitch?

Seeing that I'm not African-American, let me talk for the community. How about we refer to the invention of IBM's Mark Dean? Three-ninth of the patents of the PC architecture, and as a chief engineer. Parents in areas such as the first 1Ghz microprocessor. Look at the traffic light, peanut products, etc, and you see African-American inventions over there.

I mean, how could Ethiopians even claim to have exceeded African-American educational prowess in the world? Please, don't be a clown. I don't even think the much wealthier Gulf Region could claim that. A lot more African-Americans are involved in the development of Ford cars, the manufacturing, the maintenance, the entire life cycle than much of Eastern Africa or Southwest Asia. Let's be honest here, why are so many of "you" Black Jews under the Israeli prison system and fail to integrate?

Since we're dealing with "Bantus", why is it that most of the mathematic nerds, I've seen associated with aerospace, to financial instruments, to X-Ray development, seem to be from West Africa? On the other hand, I usually see welfare-dependent peoples from East Africa, Christian or otherwise.

Please stop acting like a troll. I don't how our regions will be able to develop, ever, with morons such as yourself. Pretending to be white, and piggybacking on their stereotypes. It's rather disturbing that you cannot even recognize African-American achievements. The majority of the population are "middle class" (stop looking at those Hip Hop monkeys), and "West African Bantus" are very prosperous. If one can do that within NYC, he surely can in the hyper welfare states of Europe.

1) What do you mean with this statement...."This foolish kike is acting like I'm some sort of West Africa."? Obviously you're projecting your own sentiments above sephardic boy, since he never mentioned west africans once in his post, but yiu still felt the urge to try inflate this trivial RIb discussion into some kind of west africa vs east african dick contest, just like the typical instigating jooo that you are, couldnt resist eh?

2) Osirion is a former Khazaristan citizen just like you he's not an Ethiopian 'jew' as he claims. So no need to drag others (the whole east africa) into your domestic disagreement.

3) Even if he was Ethiopian i don't see how you're entitled to talk **** about a whole region because of his opinion and with your further attempt of instigating some lame west vs east african flame war in particular when he never mentioned west africa.

4) and lastly, your paternalistic attitude towards west africa (and diaspora)shows clearly your true feelings, in reality it's just a reflection of some sort of superiority complex. Personally i would get offended with such individuals and attitude , most here are smart enough to defend themselves and don't need to get rescued by a khazaristan like you including instances where no attack has been made.

Lol at two israelis engaging at a online mudslinging battle supposedly representing east and west africa... [Confused] ..sick

Out of curiosity, where is Bob from anyway? I understand that he's African, but I get the impression that either he is from Egypt or some country close by.

quote:
Originally posted by Hammered:

Ta Sets or whatever you call yourself. You guys started spinning this as soon as it came out. Most of you are little more than field negroes who long, even crave to be victims. That is why you are so passionate about this issue. Your race has been the back of the train as far back as we can see. The real problem is that you hate being black and think of it every hour of every day. Thus you create this phoney history because you feel it justifies your existence.

Please do not project your own personal thoughts and feelings onto others. For the only 'spinning' anything is you as all the findings on Tut's DNA was about family relations NOT population. Ignoring the usual antipathy for blacks, you speak of "phony" history, yet nothing gets more phoney than claiming an AFRICAN civilization and its people as some blonde or red-headed whites! LMAO [Big Grin]
quote:
If I operated like Djehuti I would just ASSUME Jesus was blonde.

Yet you assume despite all the evidence to the contrary that not only were ancient Egyptians blonde (when Jesus and his people the ancient Israelites described clearly described them as black) but you so far as to say they were European farmers, when farming was introduced to Europe during the Neolithic from Africa as well as Southwest Asia. Indeed, you seem to be the master of spin. Yet it seems you've spun so much yarn nobody wants to buy that tangled mess!
quote:
Hawass, DNA tests
Incomplete sentence as is your logic. But yes we know what the DNA tests reveal and it didn't say anything about European ancestry, you pyscho.
quote:
Brainless Djehuti will substitute art work for a DNA test and CAT. He puts up this art work with no expalanation. Art Historians would have a pages long explanation for each work. Just really stupid, meaningless crap. The DNA tests have wiped out his position and still he struggles. That is the mark of a true idiot. We should have given him more affirmative action money.
And nobody is more brainless than YOU. Not only have we cited CAT scan studies of his skull which speak of his African cranial features, but also osteological body measurements which do the same, as well as melanin tests which show Egyptian mummies had black skin, not to mention DNA tests on modern day descendants showing predominant African lineages especially in the southern areas like Luxor where Tut originated! All of this supplemented by historical accounts from ancient Israelites (Bible) Assyrians, Greeks, Romans, etc. that Egyptians were black. And that leaves us with all the evidence we need to support the basic point that the Egyptians as native Africans were black, while all you have are your fantasies of an ancient white Afrikaaner empire that was dynastic Egypt! LMAO [Big Grin]

Posted by Yonis2 (Member # 11348) on :

he once stated he was jewish from israel or was it france. Maybe he's from a new place this week.

Details of the DNA testing used on the mummies.

http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/303/7/638/DC2?home

Bases on the Official release these are typical indigenous Africans

two independent labs

To authenticate DNA results, analytical steps were repeated and independently replicated in a second ancient DNA laboratory staffed by a separate group of personnel.

only eight data sets???
yielded complete data sets for all 8 markers in 7 mummies (Thuya, Yuya, Amenhotep III, Tutankhamun, KV55, and both female mummies from KV35) but only partial data for both KV62 fetuses and the KV21A and KV21B mummies (Figure 1). Repeated attempts to complete the profiles in the 4 latter mummies were not successful; however, we were able to replicate some of the results for the previous mummies more than 4 times in the second, independent laboratory (Figure 1). Moreover, because these profiles differed from those of the laboratory staff and were not identical to the ones established for the control group, the data were considered authentic.

no longer used as race indicator. . .but Yuya is black and Tut white. yeah right. What about the women?? Not measured.
One of the obvious features of Marfan syndrome is dolichocephaly.17-19 With the exception of Yuya (cephalic index, 70.3), none of the mummies of the Tutankhamun lineage has a cephalic index of 75 or less (ie, indicating dolichocephaly). Instead, Akhenaten has an index of 81.0 and Tutankhamun an index of 83.9, indicating brachycephaly. From the control group, Thutmose II and the TT320-CCG61065 mummy show dolichocephaly, with cephalic indices of 73.4 and 74.3, respectively

More than 55 bone biopsies were used to elucidate the individual relationships of 18th-dynasty individuals, with the result that several of the anonymous mummies or those with suspected identities are now able to be addressed by name.

It is unlikely that either Tutankhamun or Akhenaten actually displayed a significantly bizarre or feminine physique.

fake bust - so who put the fake face on. Was AE or the German "discoverer"?
A recent radiographic examination of the Nefertiti bust in the Berlin Museum illustrates this clearly by showing that the original face of Nefertiti, present as a thin layer beneath the outer surface, is less beautiful than that represented by the artifact.3

Sickle Cell Trait?
Malaria - This means either that the infection took place quite late in their lifetime, that they enjoyed strong genetic fitness ***code for resistant***, or that they aquired a partial immunity against the pathogen during their lives. Not every person infected with P falciparum becomes gravely ill, and this is especially true in populations that have been exposed to malaria pathogens over long periods.52 If Yuya and Thuya spent much of their time living in malaria-endemic areas close to the marshes of the Nile River, partial immunization may have contributed to their survival.

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

It is said that Balcha's origins are unknown. My guess is that he was part Italian or some other type of European.

-

And before Recovered . . .or Hammer jump on the bandwagon that Tuts cephalic index is 83.9 and thus white. His confirmed great-great grandfather is . . . a "super negro" with CI of 70.3. [Roll Eyes]

So Tut defintely carried a "super negro" male lineage.

Hawass and his crew are playing games by NOT disclosing the females CI. But yet playing up the CI of Akenathon and Tut.

Their intent is to fuel the debate. ie African great-great grand father but he and his father is . . . .

The report should state that CI are not used in Anthroplogy anymore . . .and not even in forensics or paternity studies.

xyy, If you looked up "phoney" in the disctionary your picture would be in the place of the definition. As soon as the Tut thing was over you guys started spinning. This is the only place on the web clining to the now debuked view that Tut was black.

Posted by Morpheus (Member # 16203) on :

So...no details have actually come out about King Tut's Y-chromosome or mtDNA haplogroups?

I doubt they will relase it and even if they did genetic lineages alone don't give us a strong indicator of population affliation. They would need to compare Tut's DNA profile to other populations to assess genetic affinity.

Why don't you try a different approach.. . . .Hammer. To get you started. Critique the study from JAMA.. . . which is what "I. . I. . I. . .I" did.

No need to cite sources (insert sarcasm).

To give you a push start(LOL), apparently ONLY eight markers were officially released. Now where is your proof he is R1b. . . based upon the JAMA paper.

quote:
xyy, If you looked up "phoney" in the disctionary your picture would be in the place of the definition. As soon as the Tut thing was over you guys started spinning. This is the only place on the web clining to the now debuked view that Tut was black.

This is probably one of the only places on the web where people cling to getting at the truth. Why don't you join the club?

We are cutting edge. You know . . leading the way.

Posted by astenb (Member # 14524) on :

E3a aka Haplotype IV for the win.

??

You saying that "most likely" E3a is the HG based on the OFFICIAL 8 markers released?

D13S317,
D7S820,
D2S1338,
D21S11,
D16S539
D18S51,
CSF1PO,
FGA

BTW- trying to get my hands on the software to determine HG based on the markers. Any suggestions?
QUOTE:

Sixteen Y-chromosomal short tandem repeats (DYS456, DYS389I, DYS390, DYS389II, DYS458, DYS19, DYS385, DYS393, DYS391, DYS439, DYS635, DYS392, Y-GATA-H4, DYS437, DYS438, DYS448) were amplified according to the manufacturer's protocol using the AmpF\STR Yfiler PCR amplification kit (Applied Biosystems, Foster City, California). The Identifiler kit and the AmpF\STR Minifiler kit (Applied Biosystems) were used for amplification of 8 polymorphic microsatellites of the nuclear genome (D13S317, D7S820, D2S1338, D21S11, D16S539, D18S51, CSF1PO, FGA).

LOL! Egyptians and a European, so much alike:

-

-
http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/sewtersojourns/1/1260162297/tpod.html

And you see black Africans and white Europeans walking all over America looking like that every day.

Posted by astenb (Member # 14524) on :

quote:
??

You saying that "most likely" E3a is the HG based on the OFFICIAL 8 markers released?

BTW- trying to get my hands on the software to determine HG based on the markers. Any suggestions?

Based on that AND other studies of contemporary Egypt.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=006683;p=1

Posted by argyle104 (Member # 14634) on :

Doug M wrote:
quote:
And you see black Africans and white Europeans walking all over America looking like that every day.

It must be that time of the month for you Doug. Now you're saying that the Egyptians were not Black African. Why don't you make up your mind.

Posted by argyle104 (Member # 14634) on :

Mike111 wrote:
----------------------------------
It is said that Balcha's origins are unknown. My guess is that he was part Italian or some other type of European.

"It is said"?

And you wonder why no one takes your clown ass seriously.

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Mike111 wrote:

"It is said"?

And you wonder why no one takes your clown ass seriously.

Clown Ass???

You??? of all people, You, calling someone a Clown Ass???

You must have forgotten who you are.

Repeat after me: I am argyle104, the resident Clown - Ass and everything else.

Keep repeating that, until you remember who you are.

Posted by homeylu (Member # 4430) on :

quote:
??

D13S317,
D7S820,
D2S1338,
D21S11,
D16S539
D18S51,
CSF1PO,
FGA

QUOTE:

Sixteen Y-chromosomal short tandem repeats (DYS456, DYS389I, DYS390, DYS389II, DYS458, DYS19, DYS385, DYS393, DYS391, DYS439, DYS635, DYS392, Y-GATA-H4, DYS437, DYS438, DYS448) were amplified according to the manufacturer's protocol using the AmpF\STR Yfiler PCR amplification kit (Applied Biosystems, Foster City, California). The Identifiler kit and the AmpF\STR Minifiler kit (Applied Biosystems) were used for amplification of 8 polymorphic microsatellites of the nuclear genome (D13S317, D7S820, D2S1338, D21S11, D16S539, D18S51, CSF1PO, FGA).

These are autosomal markers, they don't give the same results as Ystr and MtDna markers. They were very "careful" releasing only 8 strands of autosomal markers, even with the software, you'll probably have Tut related to almost every population around the globe. It's pointless.

The only software I 'know' of, there may be others, is Omnipop , one forensics often use. And I can tell you before you put in a lot of effort, this database DOES NOT have many Africans in it to began with. The results could lead you to accepting that he is of mixed origins, which I'm sure is probably why they released this limited data.

Posted by ProfitablePublisher (Member # 17517) on :

European wishful thinking, anything nowadays gets the EuroBastards going.

Now i suppose they will say that Kunta Kinte is European, or maybe Michael Jackson, or Malcolm X, being that they all have so called Euro-traits.

Will check out Omni. Still trying to get my hands around STR/SNP stuff. Got the simple stuff like the lineage., HG.

No doubt
they want the controversy brewing. At least the R1b nonsense can be put to bed.

All the nuts, including the brothas, frothing at the mouth because of "released" stock footage that wasn't even Tut's.

quote:
Originally posted by homeylu:
quote:
??

D13S317,
D7S820,
D2S1338,
D21S11,
D16S539
D18S51,
CSF1PO,
FGA

QUOTE:

These are autosomal markers, they don't give the same results as Ystr and MtDna markers. They were very "careful" releasing only 8 strands of autosomal markers, even with the software, you'll probably have Tut related to almost every population around the globe. It's pointless.

The only software I 'know' of, there may be others, is Omnipop , one forensics often use. And I can tell you before you put in a lot of effort, this database DOES NOT have many Africans in it to began with. The results could lead you to accepting that he is of mixed origins, which I'm sure is probably why they released this limited data.

Posted by homeylu (Member # 4430) on :

quote:
Will check out Omni. Still trying to get my hands around STR/SNP stuff. Got the simple stuff like the lineage., HG.

No doubt

All the nuts, including the brothas, frothing at the mouth because of "released" stock footage that wasn't even Tut's.

Do you want to know what's the 'funniest' excuse I heard for Hawass not wanting to release the origins of any of the Egyptian Mummies? I've always assumed that he was trying to conceal the African origins of the Dynasties, but it was claimed that he and the Egyptian government refuse to "ever" release their origins for "fear the Jews of Israel, will try to claim the young King as their own", now this is supposed to be an official quote to a journalist, which is very strange because Hawass seems intent on proving that modern Egyptians like (himself) are the true representatives of the Pharonic period. Now my logic tells me that if this was true, he would have released this information years ago, and proudly at that. This man is concealing something, and it very obvious to anyone that is scrutinizing his evasiveness with the DNA. [Wink]

Posted by Avee (Member # 16937) on :

quote:
Originally posted by homeylu:
quote:

No doubt

Do you want to know what's the 'funniest' excuse I heard for Hawass not wanting to release the origins of any of the Egyptian Mummies? I've always assumed that he was trying to conceal the African origins of the Dynasties, but it was claimed that he and the Egyptian government refuse to "ever" release their origins for "fear the Jews of Israel, will try to claim the young King as their own", now this is supposed to be an official quote to a journalist, which is very strange because Hawass seems intent on proving that modern Egyptians like (himself) are the true representatives of the Pharonic period. Now my logic tells me that if this was true, he would have released this information years ago, and proudly at that. This man is concealing something, and it very obvious to anyone that is scrutinizing his evasiveness with the DNA. [Wink]
Tourism is egypts major foreign exchange earner(?). Can you imagine what would happen if Tut turned out to be R1b? The tourist industry would explode! European and American tourists would flood egypt for decade to come. Egyptian authorities know this. But why would they not release his YDna results if he is R1b? I think he is not R1b or what ever non-African Y-DNA. He may not even be north African specific E1b1b.

quote:
quote:
quote:

-
N.Sudan
 -

GTFOH

Huh? [Confused]

Osirion dear - I'm guessing most of your schooling was over in Morocco somewhere? [Frown]

quote:
Out of curiosity, where is Bob from anyway? I understand that he's African, but I get the impression that either he is from Egypt or some country close by.

I personally don't know but whatever he is he's more African than Yonis will EVER BE!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com