This is topic Europe attempts to "white-wash" history, again in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003042

Posted by MelaninKing (Member # 17444) on :

Tut is not enough, so here we go again....
Caught in the act.

No major accomplishments of their own, they steal achievements of others, especially, blacks. This time, France attempts to credit whites as being the author of the nation's greatest great novels such as, The Three Musketeers and The Count Of Monte Christo, well known to have been written by a black man, son of Haitian born General, Thomas Dumas.

Dumas film with white actor Depardieu sparks race row

By Emma Jane Kirby
BBC News, Paris

French actor Gerard Depardieu (file image)
Gerard Depardieu's natural skin tone was not dark enough

A film about 19th Century French author Alexandre Dumas has sparked a row after a white actor was chosen to portray the novelist, who was of African origin.

The celebrated but fair-skinned screen star, Gerard Depardieu, had to darken his skin and wear a curly wig to play the part in L'Autre Dumas.

Critics argue the French movie industry has deliberately undermined the 19th Century novelist's ethnicity.

They say a mixed race actor should have been chosen to play the national hero.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8523212.stm

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

After reading about sister who wrote Matrix I am convinced they will stop at nothing to make money.

I have to admit, I am ashamed to NOT know Dumas was black. Maybe I forgot.

Posted by KING (Member # 9422) on :

Xyyman

You ain't the only person. To think the very popular Musketeers was written by a African Man(Hatian) is also news to me.

I always here how progressive France is compared to other European countries. To see them do this is just sad. Don't forget how Ghandi was played by Ben Kingsly a european.

I guess what hurts Europeans is anything Good that does not Star them. Shameful. Rare to have a Hollywood movie that stars Africans as the Heroes. Hopefully this kind of Self Hatred and desperate Heroe complex will be weeded out sooner rather then later.

Peace

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

King - is that you???

So, the White man does sin after all.

Posted by The Explorer (Member # 14778) on :

quote:
Originally posted by KING:

Don't forget how Ghandi was played by Ben Kingsly a european.

But at least Ben Kingsley is actually partly Indian-descended.

Posted by Confirming Truth (Member # 17678) on :

-

Does he look Negro to you? How fukcing desperate are Afrocentrists to try to hi-jack history that does not even belong to them? Dumas was sixty-six percent white and seventeen percent black. Yet the Afrocentrist, in his/her desperation to link themselves to nobility, will ignore the overwhelmingly WHITE blood in Dumas. You guys are a sick lot.

"Dumas' paternal grandparents were Marquis Alexandre-Antoine Davy de la Pailleterie, a French nobleman and Général commissaire in the Artillery in the colony of Saint-Domingue — now Haiti — and Marie-Cesette Dumas, an Afro-Caribbean Creole of mixed French and African ancestry" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Dumas,_p%C3%A8re#Life

Afrocentrism is a SERIOUS pathology.

So then why did you not apply the same reasoning to Dumas who was 66 percent white? His father was white or, as you put it, "but at least... is actually partly... - descended."

You are a pathetic hypocrite.

quote:
But at least Ben Kingsley is actually partly Indian-descended.

Posted by Djehuti. (Member # 17581) on :

-

Alexandre Dumas

Posted by The Explorer (Member # 14778) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:

So then why did you not apply the same reasoning to Dumas whose father was 66 percent white? His father was white or, as you put it, "but at least... is actually partly... - descended."

You are a pathetic hypocrite.

fuckhead, where is Dumas mentioned by me.

Learn to read alphabets.

Ps: And in any case, you should be talking about the immediate ancestry of the person playing him, not Dumas himself.

What more pathetic is you race loons can't get your story straight. Obama is black by your definition since he is what. . . .50/50. Dumas is white because he is 17/83(LOL). But Rev Wright is black although he is 10/90. What happened to the one drop rule. Where does black stop and white begin. [Roll Eyes]

What a fugcked up group of people!!!

You criteria is. . . if it is great it must be white. LOL.

FYI- I always maintained Obama is neither Black nor White

quote:
. . . will ignore the overwhelmingly WHITE blood in Dumas. You guys are a sick lot.

. . Afro-Caribbean Creole of mixed French and African ancestry" . . ..

Posted by Gigantic (Member # 17311) on :

I don't give a damn what you maintain. My mssg was directed to the turd, OP, Who obviously thinks the "one drop" rule is scientific.

Historically, culturally, phoenotypically and genetically, the white frenchman has more right to play the role of Dumas than a black man. And sir, that is a fact. Now... go fvck yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
What more pathetic is you race loons can't get your story straight. Obama is black by your definition since he is what. . . .50/50. Dumas is white because he is 17/83(LOL). But Rev Wright is black although he is 10/90. What happened to the one drop rule. Where does black stop and white begin. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
. . . will ignore the overwhelmingly WHITE blood in Dumas. You guys are a sick lot.

^Anybody know what HE called himself?

You have turds lacking any tangible relationship, on any level, with the ancient Egyptians. Yet they call themselves descendants of those people. And your point is, sir? I think, what he called himself is, frankly, IRRELEVANT. This display of yours only shows the lengths Afronuts will go to out of desperation, to link themselves to history.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

By Gigantic

Historically, culturally, phoenotypically and genetically, the Black African has more right to play the role of Ancient Egyptians than a white man. And sir, that is a fact. Now... go fvck yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
I don't give a damn what you maintain. My mssg was directed to the turd, OP, Who obviously thinks the "one drop" rule is scientific.

Historically, culturally, phoenotypically and genetically, the white frenchman has more right to play the role of Dumas than a black man. And sir, that is a fact. Now... go fvck yourself.

quote:

quote:

[/qb]

That Gigantic guy is catching on!!!! LOL. Those are the most logical words that ever came out of his mouth eh! fingers.

quote:

He, as did his father, STRONGLY referred to themselves as, BLACK.
This too, is in the history books.
In fact, the sole reason Napoleon came down on his father so hard and drove him to poverty is due to his being a member of the black race.

See, this is the hidden problem with allowing whites to adopt black children which seems to be the fad today in Hollywood.

This Bullshit about "66%" white is a farce, or does anyone here know the mother's parental history which chances are, also had a percentage of black blood?

In reality, he look pretty much like African Americans such as Adam Clayton Powell or many mulattoes of the south.

Point is, once again we directly observe Europeans as the non-contributing, thieving cultural frauds they truly are.

^Gigantic - What have you to say to that?

quote:
That Gigantic guy is catching on!!!! LOL. Those are the most logical words that ever came out of his mouth eh! fingers.

GiganticAss is just Hammer. Same whore, new dress. [Roll Eyes]

Dumas

-
 -
 -

^ More than likely some white took the photos and made the drawings while using the opportunity to "brighten" it up.
They do the same thing today in Hollywood to Oprah, Mary J, and other blacks.

Posted by Hammer (Member # 17003) on :

xyy, you did not know dumas was black because he was not black. Can we get any goofier? [Roll Eyes]

Somebody save this thread for future generations.
xyyman, those black pictures showing the REAL Dumas will likely disappear leaving only the whitened ones as references.
That is what they do.

^SO TRUE!

Posted by the lion (Member # 17353) on :

quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
[QB] Tut is not enough, so here we go again....
Caught in the act.

No major accomplishments of their own, they steal achievements of others, especially, blacks. This time, France attempts to credit whites as being the author of the nation's greatest great novels such as, The Three Musketeers and The Count Of Monte Christo, well known to have been written by a black man, son of Haitian born General, Thomas Dumas.

have you read these books? Do you like them?

same barber as Cornel West

^Very insightful.

Dumas

-

You clowns are funny!

They are funny along with being some of the most ignorant pople walking around on two legs.

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

In terms of race quanta it should be noted that according to well-known geneticist Cavalli-Sforza Europeans are genetically 33.3% African in terms of genotype. This stands to reason given that Europeans are descendants of population groups that originated in Africa.

Thus the claim that a black-white biracial perosn would be 50% Black and 50% White would be erroneous--given the Cavalli-Sforza hypothesis. Dumas would then be much less than the 66% white as claimed above.

Whatever his genetic background it would be disingenuous to cast Depardieu as Dumas. In Haiti he would have been seen as a "mulatre"--not a "blanc". And with that bushy hair he might find it hard to get a taxi sometimes or enter "Europeans Only" restaurants in South Africa during the days of Apartheid.

Oh well, maybe Sidney Poitier(nice French name) could play Louis XIV or Napoleon one day.

Posted by 9th Element (Member # 17629) on :

quote:
 -

Does he look Negro to you? How fukcing desperate are Afrocentrists to try to hi-jack history that does not even belong to them? Dumas was sixty-six percent white and seventeen percent black. Yet the Afrocentrist, in his/her desperation to link themselves to nobility, will ignore the overwhelmingly WHITE blood in Dumas. You guys are a sick lot.

"Dumas' paternal grandparents were Marquis Alexandre-Antoine Davy de la Pailleterie, a French nobleman and Général commissaire in the Artillery in the colony of Saint-Domingue — now Haiti — and Marie-Cesette Dumas, an Afro-Caribbean Creole of mixed French and African ancestry" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Dumas,_p%C3%A8re#Life

Afrocentrism is a SERIOUS pathology.

AFRICAN DIASPORA!

MAAFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU white racist nowadays are become desperate!

quote:
quote:

He, as did his father, STRONGLY referred to themselves as, BLACK.
This too, is in the history books.
In fact, the sole reason Napoleon came down on his father so hard and drove him to poverty is due to his being a member of the black race.

See, this is the hidden problem with allowing whites to adopt black children which seems to be the fad today in Hollywood.

This Bullshit about "66%" white is a farce, or does anyone here know the mother's parental history which chances are, also had a percentage of black blood?

In reality, he look pretty much like African Americans such as Adam Clayton Powell or many mulattoes of the south.

Point is, once again we directly observe Europeans as the non-contributing, thieving cultural frauds they truly are.

Cosigned strongly, and ever than a bro' like Vin Diesel should have played such role, not a white European.

Things are getting way out of hand!

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
They are funny along with being some of the most ignorant pople walking around on two legs.

You probably forgot all of a sudden how your ancestors raped AFRICAN WOMEN!

So out of foolish IGNORANCE and ARROGANCE you come here and make PATHETIC jokes and claims!

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
In terms of race quanta it should be noted that according to well-known geneticist Cavalli-Sforza Europeans are genetically 33.3% African in terms of genotype. This stands to reason given that Europeans are descendants of population groups that originated in Africa.

Thus the claim that a black-white biracial perosn would be 50% Black and 50% White would be erroneous--given the Cavalli-Sforza hypothesis. Dumas would then be much less than the 66% white as claimed above.

Whatever his genetic background it would be disingenuous to cast Depardieu as Dumas. In Haiti he would have been seen as a "mulatre"--not a "blanc". And with that bushy hair he might find it hard to get a taxi sometimes or enter "Europeans Only" restaurants in South Africa during the days of Apartheid.

Oh well, maybe Sidney Poitier(nice French name) could play Louis XIV or Napoleon one day.

True, and very well stated. None of those in opposition have any clue regarding the genetics of Dumas's mother. However, according to Europeans scholars, Europeans are mixed Africans, so the 66% is an unverifiable assumption.

quote:
You have turds lacking any tangible relationship, on any level, with the ancient Egyptians. Yet they call themselves descendants of those people. And your point is, sir? I think, what he called himself is, frankly, IRRELEVANT. This display of yours only shows the lengths Afronuts will go to out of desperation, to link themselves to history.

quote:

See the joke here, what he called him self.....etc not relevant/ irrelevant.

LOL @ this clown.

WHO CAME UP WITH THAT WORD NEGRO?

Racist white folks, such as yourself think you can go all over the planet and dictate to anybody how they should look at them self.

EVEN AFTER ALL THE WICKEDNESS YOU HAVE DONE FOR 400+ years!

THIS IS HOW PATHOLOGICAL YOU FOLKS ARE!

Jungle Brothers Black Is Black lyrics

Now from A Tribe Called Quest
And i'm here tonight with The Jungle Brothers
And we're about to get into this thing called
Black is Black is Black is Black
Yeah, uh-huh! aah, baby!
Said yeah! ah hah!
In America today, i have to regret to say
Something, Something is not right
And it deals with Black and White
Tell me Mike G is it me?
Nah, it's just society
Filled with propagander, Huh!
Why do we meander, Huh?
In a zone with hate for peace
All of this B.S must cease
All i am is one Black man
In a mighty big White hand
Brother Brother, Sister Sister
If you're Miss or if you're Mister
Listen please to this fact
Way back when in '68
When brothers didn't have it great
They fought back with civil rights
That scarred the soul, it took the sight
The common foe you plainly see
On the streets or on T.V
Segregation was the king
Vietnam was full in swing
Martin Luther had to shout
Let's get out, get out, get out!
The situation sort of changed
But what really makes matters strange
Is our foe is well disguised
We don't know where our fate lies
Still and all we cannot lack
The fact that Black is Black is Black
Judged by both my race and colour
Don't you know we need each other?
I need you and you need me
And if not now you soon will see
My light complexion has no meaning
If you think so you're still dreaming
Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up
There's no time for us to break up
Black is Black not Blue or Purple
Being Black is like a circle
Round and round we all will go
Where we end up i don't know
Listen to me if you will
Your fantasies will get you killed
Reality is what is real
Reality is Black is Black
I try, try to tell my people
We all are one, created equal
Before we master, we must plan
Is that so hard to understand?
Today's the day we get together
To try to change and make things better
If not where will we be tomorrow?
Drowning in the pool of sorrow
Daylight shines but still few see
That we must fight for unity
In a picture that's fixed as Black and White
Why's it both that have to fight?
Uplift the race, uplift the race
See my soul and not my face
All for one and one for all
Black is Black, That's right y'all

quote:
quote:

True, and very well stated. None of those in opposition have any clue regarding the genetics of Dumas's mother. However, according to Europeans scholars, Europeans are mixed Africans, so the 66% is an unverifiable assumption.
Not just that, but even according to father of genetics as Gregor Mendel is called. It would take 9 generations (If I have this correct). For one not to be called a negro any longer.

Also the are the one who have created the one-drop rule. Now they run around, desperate, trying to redefine the meaning of the negro/ BLACK!

The man called himself a negro because he knew who he was (which is MOST OBVIOUS). Certainly in that AGE AND TIME!

Quote: "Also the are the one who have created the one-drop rule. Now they run around, desperate, trying to redefine the meaning of the negro/ BLACK!"

YES!

Once Blacks came to their senses, and realized that Black was NOT a pejorative term as the lying had Whites said; but rather, a term of the vitality of life (a dead thing is pale, bloodless, White). It represented the highest level of Mans evolution as a creature on this Earth. It represented the highest levels of thought and physicality yet achieved by the Human creature. So yes, once Blacks realized what Black REALLY meant, they embraced it. And now the White man needs to come up with another lie to justify his unnatural existence - and his unnatural need to demean others - A sure sign of self hatred.

BTW - In natural cultures - unbrainwashed by the White man, or his Christian religion - White is the funeral color, that is the color of lifelessness and grief.

Y'all Negroes are the bomb! I can't even contest your non-sense. It is so way out there and ridiculous that it falls on its own without refutation. Y'all off the chain!

Posted by Doctoris Scientia (Member # 17454) on :

quote:
Dumas

-

You clowns are funny!

LOL...

Thats not Alexandre Dumas, pere; thats his son, Alexandre Dumas, fils.

The younger Dumas was only 25% black, his mother was French.

Why are trying to twist history?

I HATE HYPOCRITES!

Afrocentrism is a disease!

-

-

Afrocentrism ALWAYS loses.

-

-

-

-

What are you smoking? I seeeee a colored man. Better known as a black man in some parts of the world.

As a Haitian you should be familiar with that.

You are correct, in part of course. Dumas was a man of color but, a black man, he was not. That is where you people get it twisted. Ethnic whites also are people of color, i.e. Italians, Spaniards, Portugese, etc...

The Haitian flag originally was Black and Red. Do you know why? Because we Haitians knew the difference between the Black and red (mulatto) race. If you look at Dumas' phoenotype, it is brutally evident that he resembled the whites and, more specifically, swarthy or ethnic whites.

The only argument you people have is the ridiculous "one drop" rule. Otherwise, there is nothing in that man that links him to his black side more than his white.

quote:
As a Haitian you should be familiar with that.

That is correct. If I have a black grandmother I amo not black, there is more to it than that.

Posted by Doctoris Scientia (Member # 17454) on :

^But Humas didn't just have a black grandmother, and from what I understand many people of such lineages white respecting their other lineages draw significance on their African one.

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

quote:
That is correct. If I have a black grandmother I amo not black, there is more to it than that.

And if you had some mix-up mixed up half and half mechicanos blood like your grand-daughters...what would you be then? [Big Grin]

Like all peole of mexican descent who have a family that has been here for multi generations they are art of the majority anglo culture. Beyond that, even full blooded mexicans are doing that....white people with a tint.

Mr Dumas is much the same, there nis nothing african about him. For examle we know from his literature he did not have bone from ear to ear, nor is there any evidence that everyone called him "boy."

quote:
Like all peole of mexican descent who have a family that has been here for multi generations they are art of the majority anglo culture. Beyond that, even full blooded mexicans are doing that....white people with a tint.

Mr Dumas is much the same, there nis nothing african about him. For examle we know from his literature he did not have bone from ear to ear, nor is there any evidence that everyone called him "boy."

Cracker, you are going over the edge...

Alexandre Dumas:

Although France has produced many great writers, none has been as widely read as Alexandre Dumas. His stories have been translated into almost a hundred languages, and have inspired more than 200 motion pictures.

Eventhough very successful in French higher society, Alexandre Dumas (and his father General Thomas Dumas) suffered immensely on the account of his race and the racism of the average so-called white Europeans.

In 1843 he wrote a short novel, Georges, that addressed some of the issues of race and the effects of colonialism. All his life he referred to himself as a negro.

He famously remarked to a so-called white man who insulted him about his mixed-race background with the following words: "My father was a mulatto, my grandfather was a Negro, and my great-grandfather a monkey. You see, Sir, my family starts where yours ends."

That he suffered from racism does not make him culturally black. You just tried to change the subject. Dumas himself was not culturally black, period.
If he had been none of that great literatue would have been written.

quote:
That he suffered from racism does not make him culturally black. You just tried to change the subject. Dumas himself was not culturally black, period.
If he had been none of that great literatue would have been written.

"All his life he self-identified as a negro."

Nonsense. the man was 25% black. He was bon outside paris in 1824 and grew up in a european world. In 19th century Paris it would be difficult to even find a black person to self identify with. His dad was a frickin General for Napoleon.

Are you saying he self identified with slaves and hatian blacks? These is not even any common ground for him to self identify with.

This reminds me of the sally Hemmings garbage.

^^Please answer...

"Did the man self-identify as a negro or not?"

"Dumas was the grandson of a Haitian slave and often referred to himself as a negro..." See http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8523212.stm

What is it in "negro" you do not understand?

And what is it in "half and half Mechicanos" (apologies to the grandkiddies) that you fail to comprehend? [Big Grin]

You are a classic example of why black people get no respect. Again bozo there were no blacks in his community. he wrote in a European style, for a European audience, in a European language. You should not be allowed to have a drivers license or vote if you cannot do any better than that.

^Hammer - Why are White people like you so fuching stupid. What, only White people were in Europe - since when asshole.

Lion - I don't know if this is a creditable article or not, let those with an interest be the judges.

From the Teaching column in the May-June 1997 Perspectives
Problems in Studying the Role of Blacks In Europe

By Allison Blakeley

Editor's note: Allison Blakely's article below and the essay by Gretchen Gerzina on "The Black Presence in British Cultural History," mark the end of Robert Blackey's tenure as contributing editor of this column. In almost 15 years of service, Blackey has brought in, developed, and refined more than 140 articles and forums on teaching. We thank him for his many contributions and achievements.

There is a risk in asking 20th-century questions of earlier times because today's terms of discourse may not find a meaningful context there. It is likewise problematic to project onto European history social and cultural constructs that have evolved in the United States, and perhaps nowhere else, in quite the same form. Such is the dilemma we face in considering the influence of blacks in European history for a primarily American audience.

A discussion of the influence of black Africans on Europe and on Europeans is complicated by the absence of a universal definition of black. In general, the designation black in Europe, unlike in the United States, has been reserved for those of dark color, not the broader definition based on known black African ancestry. Consequently, awareness of a black population in Europe has been limited by the fact that when interracial marriage occurred, subsequent light-complexioned generations might never be referred to again as black. Hence the debate over whether Alexandre Dumas père, who had African ancestry through his paternal grandmother, was black. Consistent with the predominant European attitude, he emphatically rejected the notion that he was. Besides, in his France-as in all the other European societies-class was far more important than color, at least until the 20th century. The great Russian poet, Alexander Pushkin, who took pride in his African ancestry, shrugged off aspersions cast on that score, but took great offense at those who did not respect the centuries of nobility on his father's side.

Is it legitimate, therefore, for a historian to count these two 19th-century literary giants as evidence of an African influence? Has racial thought in Europe had the same degree of significance as in the United States? Have blacks in Europe experienced a kind of positive "invisibility" in contrast to the destructive American type chronicled by Ralph Ellison? On the surface the European racial definition seems more egalitarian. However, the history in question suggests also the possibility of an attempt to ignore or minimize the influence of a group considered sufficiently undesirable to have been excluded by law from European countries at various times. For teachers and students of history a resultant practical problem is the absence of clear references to race in documents such as census data where it might be quite useful. Moreover, among scholars, few have found the experience of blacks in Europe to merit special attention; and even those few of African descent who have achieved high status have done so by following the accepted conventions and by avoiding drawing attention to either their African heritage or to African characteristics in their societies. This has been left to blacks in former colonies, not in Europe. The remainder of this brief essay by one such outsider uses selected examples from continental European societies to discuss some of the other issues that must be confronted in studying the influence of Africa and Africans on continental Europe.

Africa and Africans have had an influence on European thought and culture far disproportionate to the size of the small black population (which, for example, approached 150,000 in the Iberian peninsula in the 16th century, and by the 18th amounted to just several thousand in France, a few thousand in the Netherlands, and several hundred scattered through Germany, Scandinavia, and Russia; only in the 20th century would the combined numbers reach the hundreds of thousands). The most striking example of that disproportionate influence can be seen in the 20th century, in Soviet Russia, which as part of its messianic role chose Black Africa and blacks in America as symbols for the Communist championing of the downtrodden; elected blacks as honorary members of the Moscow City Council; and named a mountain after Paul Robeson. A strong case can also be made that blacks have had influence in and on Europe primarily as symbols of European achievement, rather than in their own right. A graphic example was the curious widespread use of "Moors' heads" in the coats of arms of hundreds of European towns and families in medieval and early modern Europe. European attitudes about Africa and Africans have played a significant role in helping Europeans to define themselves.

For purposes of this discussion, it will be useful to begin with a look at how leading European thinkers framed the main questions involved here. Immanuel Kant, an Enlightenment luminary, wrote in his "Observations on the Feeling of the Beautiful and Sublime":

The Negroes of Africa have by nature no feeling that rises above the trifling. Mr. [David] Hume challenges anyone to cite a single example in which a Negro has shown talents, and asserts that among the hundreds of thousands of blacks who are transported elsewhere from their countries, although many of them have even been set free, still not a single one was ever found who presented anything great in art or science or any other praiseworthy quality, even though among the whites some continually rise aloft from the lowest rabble and through superior gifts earn respect in the world. So fundamental is the difference between these two races of man.

Kant's essay is his global inventory of all the world's cultures, which concludes that Europeans surpass nearly all of the others in most regards. Thus Africans, who rank among the lowest in his mind, help to define what he terms the European character. His conclusions also suggest how difficult it would be for him to accept any notion of a positive influence by blacks.

It should be obvious that Mr. Hume, the devout empiricist, was in this instance not very empirical at all. For his part, Kant never traveled farther than 100 miles from his native home in Königsberg on the Baltic Sea during his entire 80 years of life. Johann Herder, one of Kant's best university students there, articulated even more clearly what it would have taken for blacks to impress those who accepted the Hume-Kant assessment, when in his own Outlines of a Philosophy of the History of Man he wrote: "The Negro has ... never once conceived the design of improving or of conquering Europe." It should be noted that there was opposing Enlightenment opinion on the subject, which offers an alternative explanation for limits to lofty black achievement. The Abbé Raynal, one of the most prolific philosophe writers, wrote that blacks only appeared to be inferior because of the circumstances that had been forced upon them. However, it was Kant's evaluation of the ability of blacks that was the predominant view among the leading Enlightenment thinkers and has prevailed in European thought ever since. This remained true even though Kant himself eventually arrived at a more positive assessment of blacks and blackness in his later philosophical reflections. How does a history teacher, who perhaps has just in an earlier lesson impressed upon students how important an intellectual figure Immanuel Kant is, now persuade these same students that even they can correct Kant on this particular subject? One possible way is to simply use him as an example of how even powerful intellectuals are still human beings, and can be wrong.

Kant's sentiments appear all the more arrogant in light of three interesting examples of blacks with distinguished careers in nearby Germany, Russia, and the Netherlands. The saga of Anthony William Amo should have been familiar to Kant because Amo gained fame in Germany for his philosophical studies. Born on the Gold Coast around 1700, he was taken to Amsterdam by the West India Company when he was about 10 years old and was presented to the Duke of Wolfenbüttel. He was baptized in Wolfenbüttel in 1707 and given the names Anton and Wilhelm in honor of the reigning duke and his son. A grant from the duke allowed Amo to be educated to a point where he was able to enter the universities at Halle, in 1727, and Wittenberg, in 1730, where he became skilled in Latin, Greek, Hebrew, French, German, and Dutch and concentrated on philosophy. In 1734 he was awarded the doctorate degree from the University of Wittenberg with a dissertation on "De humanae mentis apatheia" ("On Apathy in the Human Mind"). In his philosophical work he was a rationalist, devoting special attention to mathematical and medical knowledge in the context of Enlightenment thought. He became a lecturer at the University of Halle and later at the University of Jena until the 1750s.

Among the few fairly prominent black figures in Dutch history who at least briefly caught the public eye, the earliest was the former slave Jacobus Capitein, so named because a Dutch captain brought him to Leiden, where he was put into school, mastered several European languages, and eventually became a predicant after completing theological training at the University of Leiden in 1742. He became famous as author of a treatise that defended slavery as an avenue to redemption for Africans. His portrait, usually accompanied by didactic poetry, circulated widely, advertising that blacks could be transformed by Christianity and Western civilization. Prior to going off to what was to prove a disastrous mission in his homeland on the Gold Coast, he preached a number of times in Holland to audiences who flocked to see this novelty.

The first black to attain high recognition in Russia was Abram Hannibal, the African slave who became a favorite of Tsar Peter the Great and was the maternal great-grandfather of Pushkin, the single most revered figure in all of Russian culture. Brought to Russia at the beginning of the 18th century as part of a group of young black prospective servants, Hannibal, under the tsar's sponsorship, went on to attain a high level of education in France and, after returning to Russia, eventually advanced to the rank of major general in the army engineers. He brought back to Russia a personal library of 400 books, one of the largest and most up-to-date in the empire, and himself published a two-volume compilation on geometry and construction techniques. The owner of several estates, complete with serf labor, he served from 1743 to 1751 as Commandant of the city of Reval on the Baltic, not far from Kant's Königsberg. He later directed major canal and other construction projects.

The cases of Hannibal, Amo, and Capitein are particularly germane to the present discussion because there is correspondence showing that their patrons deliberately supported their development as Enlightenment experiments to determine whether blacks could be formally educated to excel in European arts and sciences. How then do we explain the virulence of the negative assessment of the abilities of blacks by some of the most respected thinkers in Western civilization, an assessment still invoked in the late 20th century by those seeking to legitimize theories asserting black inferiority? A closer consideration of the historical background of the Kantian view can clarify the limitations on African influences on Europe and provide some further direction for teachers.

The first point that should be noted is that Kant was not basing his evaluation on the historical experience of blacks in Europe. There had been blacks who had achieved distinction as early as Moorish Iberia, and later in Spain and Portugal, the European societies that first saw a large influx of blacks. Most of these notables were mulattos: for example, Cristóbol de Meneses, a Dominican priest; the painters Juan de Pareja and Sebastian Gomez; and Leonardo Ortiz, a lawyer. Among the few dark-skinned blacks who achieved high status was Juan Latino, a slave from Africa who through his master's benevolence was educated at the University of Granada. There were also some other signs of respect for blacks during these centuries. In 1306 an Ethiopian delegation came to Europe to seek an alliance with the "King of the Spains" against the Moslems. King Anfós IV of Aragon considered arranging a double marriage with the Negus of Ethiopia in 1428. And the Portuguese sent Pedro de Corvilhao to Ethiopia in 1487 on a similar mission.

Meanwhile the actual living experience of blacks in Europe appeared to be marked by smooth integration into European society, with the role of lower-class blacks determined very much by that of their masters or employers. The 140,000 slaves imported into Europe from Africa between 1450 and 1505 were a welcome new labor force in the wake of the Bubonic Plague. On the whole, the blacks in Christian Iberia were not limited to servile roles; but they were also not influential as a group. The new slave population in Portugal worked in agriculture and fishing. Free blacks living in Loulé and Lagos in the southern edge of Portugal owned houses and worked as day laborers, midwives, bakers, and servants. Most were domestic servants, laborers (including those on ships and river craft), and petty tradesmen. Some free blacks, especially women, became innkeepers. Blacks in Spain served as stevedores, factory workers, farm laborers, footmen, coachmen, and butlers. Male and female domestics apparently lived well compared to other lower-class people. Slaves could work in all the crafts, but could not join the guilds. A few Africans active in the Americas during the early Iberian expansion were among returnees to Portugal and Spain from America and Africa from the 16th to the 18th centuries. These included free mulatto students, clerics, free and slave household servants, sailors, and some who attained gentlemen's status. The use of many black women slaves as domestics and concubines led to mulatto offspring who received favored treatment, and in some instances, attained middle-class and even aristocratic status.

In surveying the later experience of blacks in the northern, central, and eastern European societies, there is a striking similarity to the patterns in Iberia, but with smaller populations before the 20th century. In those societies it became fashionable for the wealthy to employ blacks as decorative house servants and in ceremonial roles such as military musicians. The Dutch entry into the African slave trade, beginning in the 17th century and eventually accounting for the removal of about half a million Africans to the Americas, magnified the image of blacks as a servile race in Dutch society. This was one of the factors reinforcing a low esteem for blacks in other parts of Europe as well by the 18th century.

The basis for denigration of blacks must also be sought, however, in underlying notions within European cultures. Images of blacks and attitudes about blacks were present in Europe long before there was a significant physical presence. In visual arts, religion, epics, and legends, the Middle Ages provide a fascinating array of vivid illustrations of this point. There is a persistent pattern of ambivalence in the attitudes of white Europeans toward blacks that has survived over the centuries, always containing both positive and negative features, but usually tilting toward the latter. Imagery based upon religious themes illustrates especially well the ambivalence in question. Black saints were proclaimed in parts of medieval Europe when the Holy Roman Emperors, beginning with Charles IV's ascension in 1346, adopted blacks into the iconography of their realm. The statue of St. Maurice in the chapel of St. Kilian at Magdeburg and the 17th-century bust and older relics of St. Gregory the Moor at the church of St. Gereon in Cologne testify to the strength of these notions. This special recognition aimed not only to acknowledge the contribution of African martyrs to the Christian cause, but also to amplify the scope of the German emperor's realm and affirm the relevance of Christianity to all peoples.

Yet even some of the most beautiful art depicting blacks had darker undertones. The Adoration of the Magi was the single most popular religious theme featuring blacks in European art. The black king, handsome with noble bearing, was usually depicted as the youngest, presumably symbolizing Africa as the continent just beginning to participate in world affairs. This hint at backwardness is of course the negative aspect. Another biblical theme with a similarly ambiguous message was that surrounding the baptism of the Ethiopian eunuch, described in a passage of the Book of Acts. Although this may be interpreted as celebrating a missionary role for Christianity, it also implies European cultural superiority. Moreover, this theme becomes even more negative when it is associated with a popular symbol derived from a passage in the Old Testament Book of Jeremiah, where the impossibility of an Ethiopian changing his color is mentioned in a discussion of sin and punishment (Jeremiah 13: 22-25). In the emblematic tradition widely published in western Europe during the early modern period, a "washed Moor" was the symbol for futility.

An even older and better known religious theme bearing a negative connotation for blacks was that concerning the Hamitic legend. The convergence of this legend (as well as that on the Ethiopian baptism) with the historic advent of the African slave trade represents just the type of historical fusion that can help explain the depth of modern racism's roots: that is, myth seemingly confirmed by experience. Other imagery concerning blacks drawn more from the historical experience than from imagination might be cited from epics, legends, and literature. An illustrative medieval literary work is Wolfram von Eschenbach's Parzifal, drawn from the legend of King Arthur and his court, which evolved for centuries in England, France, Germany, and the Netherlands. The images of the blacks in the story are at times positive and at others negative, sometimes noble, at others ridiculous. Also, precursing a familiar theme of the present day, the males have uncontrollable sexual appetites. The depiction of blacks as tormentors and sexual symbols was also popular. Among Satan's titles in literature and folklore were "black knight," "black man," "big Negro," "black Jehovah," and "black Ethiopian." Such figures as Ruprecht and Black Pete (Zwarte Piet), the sometimes benevolent bogeymen who accompany the Saint Nicholas figure in the Christmas celebrations in Germany and the Netherlands, show that the ambivalence persists.

In the 19th and 20th centuries the apparent assumed inferiority of blacks would become cloaked in supposedly scientific racist theories, such as those of Joseph Gobineau and Adolph Hitler, which consciously echoed the earlier language of Kant. Reservations about the character of blacks, even when not spoken, have been among the reasons for limiting entry of blacks into Europe and for opposing racial mixture. On the other hand, this low opinion has only added to the popularity of blacks as symbols, because the commercial use of blacks as symbols tended to reinforce their dehumanization. In the course of the 19th century, industries throughout the Western world began to adopt trademarks featuring blacks; for example, those for tobacco products, cleansers, coffee, liquor, rice, shoe and metal polish, and toothpaste. Those for raw materials and foods were especially prominent. These trademarks were additional embellishment of imagery already manifested in the popular culture in literature, song, and story. This seems to reflect an association of blacks with the primitive and often with the sensuous. Similar attitudes can also be seen in the appreciation of blacks as athletes and entertainers. The ambivalence of Europeans, like their white American counterparts, toward equal acceptance of blacks in major sports and the exploitation of jazz music in the 20th century are good examples. Thus, deeply embedded stereotypes have continued to overshadow the real role of blacks in European history and culture.

How does a teacher end a course on such a gloomy note without leaving the serious student with a sense of despair? How should an instructor respond to the skeptical white student who suspects that the black professor has biased the selection of information in order to make a point; or to the embarrassed black student who believes the professor is dredging up dated, sordid history that is better left forgotten? One approach is to admit to the first that there are also negative stereotypes about whites; but they are surrounded by enough positive images to leave a more balanced perspective. For both students' objections, resort to a medical school analogy can be useful: examination of a diseased cadaver has great value despite all the difficulties of stomaching it, just as the history of racism must be confronted before it can be properly addressed in the present. It might also be added that what is learned in this examination may be instructive concerning other forms of social bias, beyond that involving blacks and beyond Europe.

—Allison Blakely, professor of European and comparative history at Howard University, is the author of Blacks in the Dutch World (Indiana University Press, 1994) and Russia and the Negro (Howard University Press, 1986).

Mike, Your ancestors were slaves and have been exploited by every society they hsave encountered for centuries. They were throwing spears at the british in the 19th century. Wake up son and smell the coffee. nobody wants you living in their neighborhood, nobody wants their kids in school with your kids. Your children casn't read asnd your neighborhoods are slums.

We damn sure do not want to hear any more of the victim babble you put out. There is a reason why when i walk into NASA I have to search for a black men and with some exceptions it ends up being the janitor. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
.... Your children casn't read asnd your neighborhoods are blah..blah..blah..... [Roll Eyes]

And you sure can spell professor..you sure can spell! [Big Grin]

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on :

Dumas was very proud of his Black heritage. Blacks played and important role in French history. The Greatest French swordsman was Georges. He raised an army of Blacks that play an important role in Napoleons army.

-

It was Georges who recruited Dumas' father Alexander to his Black regiment. In this unit and later while serving under Napoleon General Dumas accomplished many victories.

-

quote:
Nonsense. the man was 25% black. He was bon outside paris in 1824 and grew up in a european world. In 19th century Paris it would be difficult to even find a black person to self identify with. His dad was a frickin General for Napoleon.

Are you saying he self identified with slaves and hatian blacks? These is not even any common ground for him to self identify with.

This reminds me of the sally Hemmings garbage.

In addition to General Dumas, there were five other Black Generals in Napoleon's army.

-

quote:
Mike, Your ancestors were slaves and have been exploited by every society they hsave encountered for centuries. They were throwing spears at the british in the 19th century. Wake up son and smell the coffee. nobody wants you living in their neighborhood, nobody wants their kids in school with your kids. Your children casn't read asnd your neighborhoods are slums.

We damn sure do not want to hear any more of the victim babble you put out. There is a reason why when i walk into NASA I have to search for a black men and with some exceptions it ends up being the janitor. [Roll Eyes]

-

You have never been outside the trailerpark where you live. You definely have never been to NASA.

You're a stupid racist. The head of NASA is an African American General Charles Bolden.

quote:

Hammer my boy, do you know what the major problem with crackers like you is - aside from your being stupid as hell?

It's that you are fuching delusional!
You ass-holes think that what you WANT to believe (because of your pathetic need to believe that there are people even lower than you - which there isn't) So to you, what you WANT to believe is the truth - IT'S NOT. It's just your sick cracker minds.

BTW - Please Meet Mr. Charles Bolden, 12th Administrator of NASA (You know, like head Nigger in Charge).

-

Here's a thought. Why don't you honkys spend less time stealing other peoples stuff, and more time trying to accomplish something unique on your own.Like the ancient Egyptians, Dumas id'ed himself as black. Now some honkeys come around talking about he didn't understand what he was saying. Get real you cheap thieves. Gentiles have NEVER invented or contributed anything of value. Everything under the sun has either been invented by Africans, or Jews. White Gentiles are just human parasites.

incorrect

quote:
incorrect

Hammer my boy: you may be right, and you may be wrong, but how are we to know if you don't provide any evidence?

we are in an age of science and technology. Science says Dumas' genetics was predominantly European. You can't refute that Ahole.

quote:
Here's a thought. Why don't you honkys spend less time stealing other peoples stuff, and more time trying to accomplish something unique on your own.Like the ancient Egyptians, Dumas id'ed himself as black. Now some honkeys come around talking about he didn't understand what he was saying. Get real you cheap thieves. Gentiles have NEVER invented or contributed anything of value. Everything under the sun has either been invented by Africans, or Jews. White Gentiles are just human parasites.

This is the same Ahole who said AE is pre-dominantly European. (tongue in cheek).

What a hypocrite. The alcoholic doesn't know if he is coming or going. Fughkingh RETARD!!

You are a fvcking liar! show and prove where I ever made such a damn claim! scum-bag!

quote:
This is the same Ahole who said AE is pre-dominantly European. (tongue in cheek).

Posted by Whatbox (Member # 10819) on :

Not to say he doesn't appear the 17% black genes, i mean really peoples, but by the looks of his picture his 1/3 black juice may have all went to his mind and / or perhaps the below the waist area. [Wink]

Me, i'm 50% hoss (horse person) below tha waist [Wink] [Wink] [Razz] 50% Advanced Spacetime-man Extra Terrestrial above it. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

You got me!! You said Caucasian. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
Dumas was very proud of his Black heritage. Blacks played and important role in French history. The Greatest French swordsman was Georges. He raised an army of Blacks that play an important role in Napoleons army.

-

It was Georges who recruited Dumas' father Alexander to his Black regiment. In this unit and later while serving under Napoleon General Dumas accomplished many victories.

-

@Clyde

were these bruthas sellouts?

Hahaha, funny watching whites people fight over making a mulatto white when they created the one-drop rule to do the reverse.

In America, Dumas would have to fill out the census and simple job applications as, African American.

quote:

Therefore Gerard Depardieu is 1/3 black.

-not black enough

exactly, scum-bag! get your facts straight! Caucasian, not European you piece of sh*t!

quote:
You got me!! You said Caucasian. [Roll Eyes]

1. He was overwhelmingly genetically white
2. He was born and lived his entire life in France
3. He wrote in a European literary style

However emotionally fon he was about Hati or blacks in general he was not one himself.

quote:
Hahaha, funny watching whites people fight over making a mulatto white when they created the one-drop rule to do the reverse.

Hey shmuck! get w/the times. Stop livin in the past.

quote:
Originally posted by the lion:
quote:

-

-

@Clyde

No. Dumas' victories were against European armies.

http://www.cadytech.com/dumas/related/thomas_alexandre_dumas.php

It blows my mind how they get away with that. I guess when you are in power people believe whatever you say. . .even when it makes absolutely no sense.

quote:
Here's a thought. . . . he didn't understand what he was saying. . . ..

By Afro-Holic and Hammers logic "mixed" African American inventors and writers 100years from now will be classified as Euro_American.

Since they are culturally, lingguistically. . .

quote:
quote:

Hey shmuck! get w/the times. Stop livin in the past.
As the saying goes; The Chickens are coming hoome to roost!

Amazing with the open source information flow of the internet, the world is finally recognizing that Gentile whites are the stupidest people on the planet being carried by their more brilliant white Jewish counterparts.

Suggestion: Go out, get a job and learn some skills.
Eventually, you won't have to rely on stealing other peoples accomplishments.

MK - That is an observation that befuddles me.
All the time now, on T.V. I see Whites from the south, middle West, and Hammerheads Texas, loudly proclaiming that they are the defenders of America, and the "REAL" Americans.

Well first of all, if they were the REAL Americans, America would still be an impoverished agricultural country, as those states are all "Welfare" States, who take more money from the federal government than they put in - Texas is just even.

Rather, the states who actually FUND the United States, are all Jew havens like New York and California.

What's even funnier, is that these ass-hole states, are the one's who complain the most about paying taxes. But yet they hate welfare - which is what they live on.

They talk about numb Niggers, at least niggers know how their bread gets buttered. What's stupider than a red-neck?

Recently I was just reading a review of Christopher Columbus and surprised to learn the first person to step onto the American shore from the ship was a Jew. This same Jew is the man who discovered Tobacco and commercialized it.

Even the politics of Texas are initiated and dominated behind the scenes by Jews. They manipulate these trailer park gentiles using bribes and greed as they just did in getting Texas to change their school book text and writing Thomas Jefferson out of the curriculum.
These Texans are convinced they are doing it out of Federalism, but in reality they are pawns for Jews who have an agenda of dumbing down America as they did in the UK.

Oh, I see you have made the connection from Jew media activities in UK to now US. But really, just how smart do Jews really need to be? Red-necks are just too easy, tell them any sh1t about niggers taking over, and they will kill their grandmothers. Problem is, as we saw after the civil rights era. After Jews got what they wanted, they turned around and fuched the niggers too.

Just like all the others in Africa and the Americas who sided with Whites got fuched. Best to be careful!

^MK - It used to be that Jews couldn't get into the big international Financial banks. But did you make note of the people "BEHIND" the recent Financial collapse? Not the pinons like that french guy, but the people that he was working for?

Can you imagine the Zillions now in Tel Aviv and Swiss banks?

And the sh1t is, that as you said, Jews used the gentiles own greed, to get them to remove regulations in place to protect the banks, just so that they could loot them - damn Whites are stupid!

Has anyone noticed that the White boys have disappeared?

Wonder what that means, are they Jews laying low until it blows over. Or are they red-necks too embarrassed by their own stupidity to say anything?

^ EXACTLY!!!!
Most of those pretenders are Jews.

I suggest you read the Henry Ford book, The International Jew.
I heard of it decades ago, but for some reason (claims of Anti-semitism from Jews) have just got around to reading it. Tons of interesting data to be correlated with known facts. Tells the whole story, but unfortunately from a 1920s perceptive.

Funny how Ford makes intellectual comparisons between white gentiles (slow), and Jews which he calls brilliant and far reaching in their goals.

So all the spoken words on this thread seems to make the Jews the scapegoat of the world.

Jews seem to be the reason why socalled ethnicitys can't get along.

Sorry if I have a hard time believing that Jews are to blame for all the worlds problems.

The TRUTH is that ALL Ethnicities must work together if we want to stop the stealing of all our rights. Trying to seperate Whites and Jews as enemies of the World will work to stop Unity The people must unite.

No matter how much times I say it, we must Have all the masses come together.

Peace

But something's going on definitely when the head of the IMF is Jewish, the head of the World bank is Jewish, the head of the U.S. Central Bank is Jewish, the head of the U.S Treasury is Jewish, the head of Goldman Sachs is Jewish, the head of Obama's economics team is Jewish, and almost the same for Britain and France. And the world's no. 1 rogue state, Israel can do no wrong.

I mean, what are those people eating? It must be good!

quote:
^MK - It used to be that Jews couldn't get into the big international Financial banks. But did you make note of the people "BEHIND" the recent Financial collapse? Not the pinons like that french guy, but the people that he was working for?

Can you imagine the Zillions now in Tel Aviv and Swiss banks?

And the sh1t is, that as you said, Jews used the gentiles own greed, to get them to remove regulations in place to protect the banks, just so that they could loot them - damn Whites are stupid!

I don't think you are getting what Melanin is saying. Regular white people are not stupid, they are just plain good folk like black people. Only a certain percentage in the trailer parks are the real dumb ones. It's just the Jew tricking them that's making them act bad. Once we get rid of the Jew we can get together with white people and things will work out fine.

the lion

I gots to speak on this. Why would you think that ALL Jews are the problem? It's the elites in each race that is hurting our people Black, White etc.

Why do you think that Africans, home to the richest continent have a hard time feeding there people if not for the Corrupt Elites who take the money of the Elite Westerners and screw over there citizens. There is even reports that South Africa was feeding there people genetically modifed beans.

Until the Mass unites and work for the greater good of the people we will always be hurt by the Elites in each ethnicity that is only out for themselves.

Peace

quote:
the lion

I gots to speak on this. Why would you think that ALL Jews are the problem? It's the elites in each race that is hurting our people Black, White etc.

Why do you think that Africans, home to the richest continent have a hard time feeding there people if not for the Corrupt Elites who take the money of the Elite Westerners and screw over there citizens. There is even reports that South Africa was feeding there people genetically modifed beans.

Until the Mass unites and work for the greater good of the people we will always be hurt by the Elites in each ethnicity that is only out for themselves.

Peace

Co-sign! But who are those faceless elites??

IronLion

It's Hard to speak on.

The elites as we see it is like a mystery waiting to be dug up.

We hear about masons,illuminati etc and we wonder just how deep this goes. We also see how countries in Africa have a hard time dealing with the elite government people. We know about the bildeberg and how the secret societies steal their ideas from Ancient Africans. Finding out the elites is tricky because it goes into how we run our life and how we see eachother. All I know is that "they" decide whats popular, what is trendy, what to like and dislike etc.

Since your a Rasta I heard a song by Junior Kelly that speaks about the world and who controls it. Please listen and tell me what you think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv3vQQ_tFiU

All I know is that the people need to wake up and realize that the Dreams we have shall never die. We must push our people(Black, White,etc) on a higher learning and show them that Love can build and govern a community.

Peace

quote:
the lion

It's not me it's Melanin's theory, part of the Nazi concept.

quote:
quote:
quote:

@Clyde

His victories were against the Italians on behalf of the French
He was also involved in Napoleon's military expedition to seize Egypt from the Ottomans and undermine Britain's access to India.

dis n' wuz a sell out

King,
The thing about the people with power in the African world is that in terms of ideas these people are just bankrupt. The Chinese, now pushing like crazy into Africa, have a sense of themselves in terms of their long history--warts and all; the Europeans have a sense of themselves in terms of their whiteness[example: a white girl goes missing in Africa. It's all over the news in a few hours].

Abdoulaye Wade recently put up a big African Renaissance sculpture in Dakar, but I doubt its symbolic significance registers in the minds of the governments of Africa.

Wonder why?

Two guesses

1. Owner(s), Neal and Sammi probably told them to chill. Sammi and Neal mis-calculated. Instead the pests drove traffic to a better forum ie ESR.

2. ditto. Sammi and Neal did NOT sanction the invasion. But the invasion had the same result ie more traffic to ESR.

62 guest in the last 24hrs. That is a record for ESR.

quote:
Has anyone noticed that the White boys have disappeared?

Wonder what that means, are they Jews laying low until it blows over. Or are they red-necks too embarrassed by their own stupidity to say anything?

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

@Clyde

His victories were against the Italians on behalf of the French
He was also involved in Napoleon's military expedition to seize Egypt from the Ottomans and undermine Britain's access to India.

dis n' wuz a sell out

This is like saying that when Blacks fought in World War II, and Desert Storm they were sell outs.

They felt they were fighting for their country.

quote:
So all the spoken words on this thread seems to make the Jews the scapegoat of the world.

Jews seem to be the reason why socalled ethnicitys can't get along.

Sorry if I have a hard time believing that Jews are to blame for all the worlds problems.

The TRUTH is that ALL Ethnicities must work together if we want to stop the stealing of all our rights. Trying to seperate Whites and Jews as enemies of the World will work to stop Unity The people must unite.

No matter how much times I say it, we must Have all the masses come together.

Peace

LOL, you believe Jesus made water into Wine Las Vegas style and walked on water therefore, you should believe any myth, as long it comes from the mouth of an old winkled white man with a pointy-headed hat.

Truth is, if you simply don't know something because you are too ignorant, brain-washed, or lazy to research it, then you should just say, "I don't know", or simply STFU.

King, have you ever read The Torah?

Posted by Jari-Ankhamun (Member # 14451) on :

quote:
But something's going on definitely when the head of the IMF is Jewish, the head of the World bank is Jewish, the head of the U.S. Central Bank is Jewish, the head of the U.S Treasury is Jewish, the head of Goldman Sachs is Jewish, the head of Obama's economics team is Jewish, and almost the same for Britain and France. And the world's no. 1 rogue state, Israel can do no wrong.

I mean, what are those people eating? It must be good!

The Jews control the Monetary system but they are not the only ones, you thing a bunch of Jew singlehandedly contol the world, That makes no sense, its White black and Asian gentiles with their hands in the pot. Trust me I can't stand the Zionists as much as the next man but you have to tell the whole story.

quote:

They felt they were fighting for their country.

. [/QB]

What they felt like is irrelevant to what they did. On the other hand I see your point a little

MelaninKing

Whats with the disrespect? No need to insult someone who does not think that Jews and Whites are the reasons why we as ethnicitys can't get together. Be Easy.

If you have proof that Jews "Control" the world and are the "Threat" to Humans coming together, then please post it.

As for the Torah, It's the first 5 books in the Bible. So yes I read it. Also a Friend of mine has the Hebrew Bible so if anything is anything I can read that and learn more.

Peace

MelaninKing

First you tell me to shut up, then you ask me a question???

What are you trying to prove by saying Jesus did not do the miracles that the Bible said he did. We also have in the Old testament of prophets bringing people back from the dead. We have proof of this from Elisha the prophet. We also have moses parting the red sea the Man who wrote the Torah.

When it comes to the TRUTH, I am neither "Lazy", "Ignorant" or "Brainwashed". I try my best to learn from anyone that has the time to post.

MK all you have to do is approach people with respect and humbleness, this way you get your point accross easier and no one is angry or hurt. To unite the people you must try and gain a understanding of where they are coming from and show a little respect.

To each one Teach one.

Peace

KING

You are the best example of a weak-minded African-American happily wallowing in his ignorance.
One that has trustingly drank from the draft of lies and eagerly holds out the cup for a refill.

The American court systems are literally filled in seating capacity with ignorant so-called black Christians like yourself. No black muslims, no black Moors, and even no black Buddists can be found sitting in any American court awaiting sentencing. Only so-called black Christians who are too ignorant to be ashamed they don't even know the basic ten commandments, and too ignorant to understand when they have been bamboozled.

Christianity has always been a devilish trap for blacks, and those who propagate it are no more then ignorant traitors to the black community.

The largest miracle performed by Hey-Zeus is succeeding in getting millions of ignorant Africans to believe in his myth.

King
is a Euro Canadian.

quote:
KING

The American court systems are literally filled in seating capacity with ignorant so-called black Christians like yourself. No black muslims, no black Moors, and even no black Buddists can be found sitting in any American court awaiting sentencing. Only so-called black Christians who are too ignorant to be ashamed they don't even know the basic ten commandments, and too ignorant to understand when they have been bamboozled.

]And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

10Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

11He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Us Christians know whats going on, those of us who are awake that is, while you "enlightened" Neo-Afrocentrics sit around debating on weather the white man is the Devil or an Albino...Sad Really-Keep on Keeping on My Brother...

14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

quote:
KING

No black muslims, no black Moors, and even no black Buddists can be found sitting in any American court awaiting sentencing. O

?

OK, I'll continue.

The black man working for the FBI who sabotaged Marcus Garvey's Black Star Ships was a so-called Christian.
The black man who willingly handed over the complete list of blacks supporting the NAACP to the CIA was a black Christian.

All the black police officers you see locking up poor blacks and assisting whites shot, kill, and incarcerate them are, Black Christians. Muslims, or any other black religion would nor even think of degrading themselves or their people in this way.

All so-called Black Republicans (ALL 2% OF THEM) are so-called, Christians.

If you ask a drug dealer in the black community what is his faith, 99 out of 100 times he will respond, Christian.

When Crack devastated the black community, black Christian churches locked their doors and hid.
Only the Nation Of Islam actually consulted and spent money on finding a cure using scientific methods. When the NOI asked black Christians to assist, they stated they didn't want to get involved. That GOD would handle it.

When Drug dealers took over whole communities, Christians ran inside and hid. It was the Nation Of Islam whose men went into the projects, strong-armed and and ran the drug dealers off making it safe for Christians to walk in their own neighborhoods. Did the Christians respond by offering them their help? No. They did what they always do, nothing.

Black Christians are the weakest and least progressive of members of the black community. They are the BET black who hardly reads even a newspaper which is why black Christian media outlets such as Ebony, Jet, BET, Radio-One don't even have a news program.
They are easily led without comprehension by whites who control their organizations and leaders. Even writing the speeches read by Martin Luther King and W.E.B.DuBois.

If a black leader is snitched on by a member, you can bet that snitch refers to themselves as Christian.

Bottom line is, black Christians cannot be trusted. They are too ignorant for true enlightenment, and too dumb to even ask the relevant questions. They will enable your entrapment out of their own ignorant, and not even comprehend the true ramifications of their actions.
This is why Whites FEAR Islam so much. If blacks left Christianity for Islam they would not continue to be the apathetic, ignorant souls they have been for 4 centuries under Christianity.

MK - Love you brother, you know I do: And for the most part, what you say is true. But I just don't see the point of trading in one White mans religion for another. As I have said before; ALL you religious people scare the hell out of me.

King will respond back with all of the wonderfulness of Christianity, and he might also point out to you that it is a Black religion.

You will then respond back with all of the wonderfulness of Islam, and you will point out to him that IT is a Black religion.

But what you BOTH will miss is that you are BOTH WRONG! Yes Christianity was ORIGINALLY a Black religion - but the Greeks and Romans took that over.

Yes Islam was ORIGINALLY a Black religion - but the Turks took that over.

So now, whatever you THINK you know about Christianity OR Islam, it is only what some fool told you from reading the books WRITTEN by these Whites.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MelaninKing:
[QB] OK, I'll continue.

The black man working for the FBI who sabotaged Marcus Garvey's Black Star Ships was a so-called Christian.
The person who shot Malcolm X and Khalid Muhammed were Musim, radical neo-Afrocentrics you seletive turd.

All the black police officers you see locking up poor blacks and assisting whites shot, kill, and incarcerate them are, Black Christians. Muslims, or any other black religion would nor even think of degrading themselves or their people in this way.

All so-called Black Republicans (ALL 2% OF THEM) are so-called, Christians.
I don't really care about what the Sunday worshipping Christians do, the Bible teaches one thing they teach another. The problem is you attacks on King's faith due to your radical afrocentrist garbage.

If you ask a drug dealer in the black community what is his faith, 99 out of 100 times he will respond, Christian. This is a buch of Bullshit and you know it. It is just your pathetic attempt to save face and further degrade Christ.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? Just becuase you say you are a Follower of Christ does not mean you are one nor will you enter into the kingdom. Christianity is church of Laws, Statues, and commandments and adherence to the King of Kings Y-shua the Nazerine, son of God.

When Crack devastated the black community, black Christian churches locked their doors and hid.
Only the Nation Of Islam actually consulted and spent money on finding a cure using scientific methods. When the NOI asked black Christians to assist, they stated they didn't want to get involved. That GOD would handle it.
What power does the Black Communty have to stop the CIA and its black "Thug" sissies from selling Drugs in our community? As I said I don't give a damn about the Black Church as I am not apart of it. Also reguarding addicts they have a mind why should I or anyone fund something to get a free thinking person off of Drugs. I stayed away from them out of HATRED for the White supremist campaign to erradicate blacks and latinos why can't they, WHY?? Ara blacks to weak to oppose and resist opression or are we victims to Drugs in our communities.

Black Christians are the weakest and least progressive of members of the black community. They are the BET black who hardly reads even a newspaper which is why black Christian media outlets such as Ebony, Jet, BET, Radio-One don't even have a news program. Name me one Black Pagan, Afrocentric, Muslim, Spritual, any think in the "Black Community" that has brought progess and liberation for our people? A News Programs?? You're kidding right from a dude that cries about Jewish control on the monetary system and on hollywood and mass media??

They are easily led without comprehension by whites who control their organizations and leaders. Even writing the speeches read by Martin Luther King and W.E.B.DuBois. Yet your black ass is living off the freedoms organized on behalf of Dr. King. What have you Afrocentics done to bring progress to Black people?? Write a few books??

If a black leader is snitched on by a member, you can bet that snitch refers to themselves as Christian.

Bottom line is, black Christians cannot be trusted. They are too ignorant for true enlightenment, and too dumb to even ask the relevant questions. They will enable your entrapment out of their own ignorant, and not even comprehend the true ramifications of their actions.
Oh please, This black Christian is smart enough to smell the B.S when I spot it. You afrocentrics are no better than Neo Nazis and the KKK. And when I say Afrocentric Im talking about you radicals not folks who uphold Africa, the ones who make it their mission to Fuss and Cuss and Fight all over the internet but I await to see any progress from yall, I wait to see ANY OF YALL move to Ghana and other African nations and set up shop.

The Bible contains all of our trials and tribulations and our eventual freedom. Where are the Egyptian record on Satan through Governments enslaving our people, trowing us into prison, campaigning against our babies, raping our women, and the Synagog of Satan?? Where is the Egyptian records on the Mark of the beast, The coming RFID Card and eventual chip, where are the Egyptian records on the rise of the Vatican as a mother of Harlots, the Seat of Satan being in Khazaria-"Pergamos" where the so called Jews originate from??? Where are they, What is the Egyptian revelations for the future as of 2010 and further??

All of you History, Laws, Statues, Commandments, your tribulation, your ripping away of your heritage, and the SAVIOR of Humanity is bloodline relative of Black people ALL WRITTEN IN A BOOK The Europeans, Asians, Arabs, and every nation on Earth has Plagerizes, Sold and recognized...Further Giving creedence and respect to YOUR FOREFATHERS...but yet you want to toss the baby out with the bath water, attacking the one and only solution that will end this. Wanting to give credit to Some non existant Horus deity, with no proof mind you.

Truly giving merit to the passage-

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Truly a pathetic, beat down, dumb, sad,pathetic moronic people. Everyone on Earth is claiming your heritage and your Prophet who is a bloodline relative but YOU REJECT HIM?? WOW....It would be amazing had the Scriptures not prophecied this would happen...

He, he, See what I mean?

quote:
MK - Love you brother, you know I do: And for the most part, what you say is true. But I just don't see the point of trading in one White mans religion for another. As I have said before; ALL you religious people scare the hell out of me.

King will respond back with all of the wonderfulness of Christianity, and he might also point out to you that it is a Black religion.

You will then respond back with all of the wonderfulness of Islam, and you will point out to him that IT is a Black religion.

But what you BOTH will miss is that you are BOTH WRONG! Yes Christianity was ORIGINALLY a Black religion - but the Greeks and Romans took that over.

So now, whatever you THINK you know about Christianity OR Islam, it is only what some fool told you from reading the books WRITTEN by these Whites.

Mike, I'm not advocating for Islam or any other religion. Merely pointing out the negative progress in marriage, education, economics, politics, etc. we as a people have made since being forced to adopt a false religion in Christianity as a majority crutch religion.

People like King, who unfortunately comprise the majority are so dumbed down they can't even think properly. Since they believe in mythology, they may as well believe in the existence of the boogie-man, Candyman and Santa Clause.

quote:

The Difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christ himself as well as the apostles WARNED Constantly that Many will Come in Christ's name and Decieve people-In other words Christ prophecied whil his following was nothing but a small Church in Judea that after his death people would take over Christianity and for people NOT BE DECIEVED....This alone shows Christ was a True prophet and This alone shows Christ message is true. Islam on the other had was Pagan from its enception, If it were not for the Torah and new Testement, if it were not for Moses there WOULD BE NO ISLAM period. No muslum on the Face of this Earth can show evidence for Islam prior to Muhammed. Also it was the Arabs converting our people and rounding us up in Africa side dealing with the Europeans. What does Islam have to do with Black people...a Damn Rock in the middle of the desert, hell at least Ethiopia and Nubia befor the Arabs invaded were powerful African kingdoms under Christianity...

Islam is an Arab religion period!! We are not Arabs, if we are Arab where are the Arabs at trying to get us home, Yall brothers in Islam right Go back home to Arabia, go marry their women and see how they treat yall..Sad man.

quote:
He, he, See what I mean?

Yes, and it illustrates my point.
The Hebrews have lain with the Canaanites and they are Hebrews no more.

quote:
He, he, See what I mean?

Im not arguing with this fool, Christ said those that deny him he will deny them to the Father. Unlike most Christians I will never force my religion on others, the way I look at it the same spirit that led me to Christ can lead anyone.

I just can't stand the double standard, you talk about Christ but yet I await to see any form of Liberation from the neo-Afrocentric Da white man be the devil coup. Cursing out the white man but will never move to Ghana or Arabia or Egypt or what ever your homeland is...Madness

quote:
quote:
He, he, See what I mean?

Yes, and it illustrates my point.
The Hebrews have lain with the Canaanites and they are Hebrews no more.

No rebuttal, no progress, only Talk, Whine, Dine, Cuss, Fuss, Da White man is Albino or Devil, Live in his society, start over on monday...same game no solutions. Internet radicals....

Jari-Ankhamun - I think you miss my point - How do you know Jesus said that?

quote:

How do you know that Egypt unified in 3000 B.C, how do you know Djoser was the 3rd Pharoah of the 3rd Dynasty, how do you know Imhotep built the first Pyramid, how do you know he even existed.

Don't play schematics and games with me, you know damn well "HOW I KNOW". If you are gonna play it that way apply the scrutiny to everyone not just Christ.

quote:

Because the Jews who wrote the book but practice the Torah told them so.
That is the sole source they adhere to; a white one.
Preferably, a homosexual one male.

Instead of reading the Bible as it should be read, as a fiction akin to the ID or other mythology, these fools want to take it literally.

Man people show love not war.

MK There is nothing "Weak" about my Mind.

Believeing in Christ is something that will set the people Free. Jesus is the TRUTH and showed in the Gospels that there will be people who fall away from the church and believe silly doctrine of men.

I also noticed you completly "IGNORED" my other post to you about Moses, Elisha doing miracles and bringing people back from the dead. We know Jesus is TRUTH because it's written in the Bible.

All you seem to want to do is degrade me because of my Faith in CHrist. WHY? Jesus died for all HUMANITY, He died for believers and non-believers. If it was not for Yeshua we would have NO chance at making it to Heaven.

If it was not for the church and the strong Men like MLK etc Who knows how America would be now. The Fact is that Church is GOOD and benefited the AA community.

Free your mind from mental slavery and realize that the Elites are laughing now because they have so many disenfranchised AA, Whites etc dissing the Bible. Thats what they want. We also know from the Bible that there would be a falling away from the TRUTH of the bible and sadly your falling away and anger towards a GodMan who loved you and died for you was prophecied. Wake Up.

Jari-Ankhamun - You have been on the forum long enough: Do you really believe that I take ANYBODY'S word on ANYTHING.

If it doesn't make sense, and have evidence, I sh1tcan it. Part of it making sense, is knowing what people (especially Whites) will lie about.

White people will not lie about Djoser or his dynasty: BUT, they WILL lie about Djoser being a White man. Common sense goes a long way in this business.

As I said, WEAK minded, and cannot even think.

Using FACTS to support your claim that the church is beneficial is not possible. All you can do is repeat silly FAITH based bs to make your case.

If it were fact that churches benefit blacks, then why is it that the larger and more numerous that churches become, the problematic issues with black culture become larger also?
If churches are so beneficial, then why have black marriages failed as churches become larger?
Why are the majority of black churches comprised of single black mothers rising children without fathers.
Why are black churches filled with homosexuals and alcoholics.
Why is BET style materialism replacing spirituality. Do you even know what spirituality is? No, I think not. You equate it with the white man's Hey-Zeus, while spirituality existed 1000s of years before Judaism was merged with paganism to write the social fiction called, the bible.

quote:

White people will not lie about Djoser or his dynasty: BUT, they WILL lie about Djoser being a White man. Common sense goes a long way in this business.

So in other words your sources on Egypt are secondary and handed down to you just as mine are on the Bible, so in conclusion you are being a double standard by questioning the validity of the bible but taking info that fits your specific ideology without batting an eye..typical.

quote:
As I said, WEAK minded, and cannot even think.

Using FACTS to support your claim that the church is beneficial is not possible. All you can do is repeat silly FAITH based bs to make your case.

If it were fact that churches benefit blacks, then why is it that the larger and more numerous that churches become, the problematic issues with black culture become larger also?
If churches are so beneficial, then why have black marriages failed as churches become larger?
Why are the majority of black churches comprised of single black mothers rising children without fathers.
Why are black churches filled with homosexuals and alcoholics.
Why is BET style materialism replacing spirituality. Do you even know what spirituality is? No, I think not. You equate it with the white man's Hey-Zeus, while spirituality existed 1000s of years before Judaism was merged with paganism to write the social fiction called, the bible.

O.K so tell us how are we to liberate ourselves, what is your credentials?? How did we end up here in America as slaves along side Native Indians being opressed?? What is the future for the black and latino people here in America?? What is your plan for liberation or for change??

I will wait paitiently but I wont hold my breath...

The only True weak minded person is the one who does'nt know who they are, no heritage, no plan, no forefather, nothing. Holding onto every philosophy under the sun yet these philosophies are not helping.

So please tell us, besides complaining on the Jews controlling the monetary system, What are we to do??

Because the Jews who wrote the book but practice the Torah told them so.

This makes no sense for 1) the fact that the Jewish Talmud tries to discredit Christ breaks you WEAK argument in peices.

2) Why would people die, being fed to lions in the Roman Collesiums if Christianity was made up by the Jews?? The fact that people either knew and saw Christ or were relatives and friends of people that did proves Christ existed and established a church.

Its pathetic, First Horus and the Egyptians created Christ, then the Romans, the the Jews, what are you New Agers going to think of next?? LOL.

Quote: O.K so tell us how are we to liberate ourselves.

Hate to tell you this son, but you are not in bondage - except in your mind.

Quote: Its pathetic, First Horus and the Egyptians created Christ, then the Romans, the the Jews, what are you New Agers going to think of next?? LOL.

It may be pathetic, but it is also true - your religion has passed through many hands - his too.

Hate to tell you this son, but you are not in bondage - except in your mind. Im free mentally actually. I know who I am, my ancestors true "religion" my prophet, I know the who and why of our opression in America, and what to expect.

Tell this to people who bemoan the Jews controlling the monetary system, the Blacks being thrown into prison, the white man being Albino...and other internet radical garbage to no avail, no plan, no action, only moaning and groaning, wishful thinking, and philosophy.

It may be pathetic, but it is also true - your religion has passed through many hands - his too. There no truth this is why yall have to keep jumping shift First ot was Akenaton, then it was Horus, then it was the Romans, then the Jews. Can't even put together a solid consiracy..sad and pathetic.

Jari-Ankhamun - If you want to be a Christian, that's okay, just be a real Christian. Find the "Black Essence of it"

Quote: Hail to thee, great lord of justice. I have come to you, my lord, that thou may bring me so that I may see your beauty, for I know thou and I know your name. Lord of Truth is thy name. Behold, I have come to you, I have brought you truth, I have repelled falsehood for you. I have not done falsehood against men; I have not impoverished my associates; I have done no wrong in the Place of Truth, I have not learned that which is not; I have done no evil; I have not daily made labor in excess of what is due to be done for me; my name has not reached the offices of those who control slaves; I have not slandered a servant to his master; I have not caused pain; I have not made hungry; I have not made to weep; I have not killed; I have not commanded to kill; I have not made suffering for anyone. I am pure.

Sound familiar?
It's not from the Bible, it's FROM THE BOOK OF THE DEAD: The declaration of innocence.

Here is a little history to get you going.

Josiah was king and he had successfully re-taken territory from the Assyrians, who were rapidly declining in power, and then their hated capital "Nineveh", was destroyed by the Medes.

But Josiah's successful rebellion ended, when he fell in battle against pharaoh Necho (Nekau II - 26 dyn.), of Egypt. Who was intent on re-establishing Egyptian dominance in Canaan after Assyria's decline. At the same time, the Chaldean kings of Babylonia were rapidly gaining strength. King Nabopolassar of Babylon and King Cyaxares of Media divided the old Assyrian empire between themselves. After Nabopolassar's death, his son Nebuchadrezzar II, later gained control of Syria and Canaan in swift campaigns.

The Egyptians however, continued to intrigue in Canaan, whose native states were repeatedly induced to join anti-Babylonian coalitions. All of which collapsed of themselves, or were crushed by the Chaldean armies. Jerusalem was twice besieged in 597 and again in 589 B.C. Finally in about 587/586 B.C, it was stormed and destroyed. The prophet Jeremiah, who had foreseen this tragic end, and who had repeatedly warned his people against their suicidal policy, died in Egypt. Judah was devastated and almost depopulated, with most of it's people sent off to Mesopotamia.

-

"Rivers of Babylon" is a song written and recorded by Brent Dowe and Trevor McNaughton of The Melodians in 1972.

The song is based on the Biblical hymn Psalm 137, a hymn expressing the yearnings of the Jewish people in exile following the Babylonian conquest of Jerusalem in 586 BC. The namesake rivers of Babylon are the Euphrates river, its tributaries, and the Chebar river.

The song also has words from Psalm 19:14. It is one of a few pop songs whose lyrics come directly from the Bible.

-

Psalm 137 (King James Version)

Psalm 137

By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.

We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.

How shall we sing the LORD's song in a strange land?

If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.

Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

This all changed with the victory and ascension of the Persian King Cyrus II (Cyrus the Great). After Cyrus had taken Babylon, he ordered that all the captives there be freed, and returned to their homelands, this was to be financed by Cyrus! He ordered the Hebrews restored to Jerusalem, and bade them to rebuild their temple. This period of peace lasted for almost three hundred years, but then the Persian Empire was destroyed by the armies of Alexander of Macedon.

-

See, the White man played no part, so why listen to his bullsh1t?

BTW Jari-Ankhamun - That Bible that you take so literally: The first version of it was written and re-written many times, by one of Alexanders Generals - Ptolemy II (Philadelphus) 282-246 B.C.

Ptolemy II Philadelphus, which means 'Brother/Sister-loving', was the second ruler of the Ptolemaic Dynasty. He was married to his full sister Arsinoe II.

That first version was called the SEPTUAGINT.

Jari-Ankhamun - Did you notice that in "True" Pure-Black religion, there is no hatred because of religion?

The ancient Blacks respected each others religions - and freely took from each other. Many aspects of the Persian religion "Zoroastrianism" were melded into the Hebrew religion; In the same manner that Egyptian religion was.

As you might have guessed, religious discrimination began with Whites. During the wars between the second Persian dynasty (the Sassanian) and the Romans; Rome started persecuting Zoroastrians, the Persians responded by persecuting Christians.

Here is a link that discusses the commonalities of Christianity and Zoroastrianism.

http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Religions/iranian/Zarathushtrian/compasrisons_Z_christ.htm

Don't waste your time Mike.
They've swallowed the whole Biblical load and begging for more.
Next they'll run to their minister/Pastor asking the question, and of course you can guess at the answer, just before holding out hand for tithes.

I'm so pissed because I attended three churches this weekend to help a friend present new Gospel songs. Following each performance at each church I was repeatedly sexually propositioned by the church minister, the choir director, and one of the freaking minister's wife.
The same reason I stopped performing at churches 15 years ago.

^Yes, I know; it's more than sad, it's sick. And have you noticed how people respond to it when these things come out - so pathetic.

But that is because (in order to control them) the White man has convinced them, that god is a sick, unreasonable, unforgiving, genocidal destroyer of all who do not believe what their priests tell them. Got to admit - that IS scary stuff.

BTW - One thing that I do like about Christianity is the music - love that song above. Good luck with yours, hope you get it published.

Mike111, we await your thread protesting the white washing of the movie "Prince of Persia." *shrugs*

BTW Jari-Ankhamun - That Bible that you take so literally: The first version of it was written and re-written many times, by one of Alexanders Generals - Ptolemy II (Philadelphus) 282-246 B.C.

Ptolemy II Philadelphus, which means 'Brother/Sister-loving', was the second ruler of the Ptolemaic Dynasty. He was married to his full sister Arsinoe II.

That first version was called the SEPTUAGINT.

What does this have to do with anything7 Also Incest goes back to the native Egyptian royals, who the Greeks sought to copy. I guess there is nothing wrong with Incest as long as Albino Turkish Greeks are not doing it huh??

Jari-Ankhamun - Did you notice that in "True" Pure-Black religion, there is no hatred because of religion? Who said I hated anyone becuase of their religion. I could care less about other folks be they black or white religion. What I do care is about pety attacks on Christ by internet neo-Afrocentric radicals that think by copy and pasting and parroting New Age B.S and think they are going to get away with. Funny how in one sentence the White man is the Father of lies, The Devil and Albino carved in one, the next he is a reliable source, Intellegent Mystic becuase he trows yall negroes some crumbs by complimenting Africa and saying Egypt is the light of the world. I don't see Egyptians up holding this dude but the Negros flock to it becuase they have no idea who they are. upholding and defending the New Age Druid Gerald Massey...The funny part is the guy is all philosophical "ANCIENT EGYPT THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD, yet he Segregates and wont allow you ORIGINAL LIGHT OF THE WORLD "Egyptians" into his Freemasonic lodge.

[/b]the ancient Blacks respected each others religions - and freely took from each other.[/b] Yeah sure only all I hear is about Hebrews or Christ doing all the borrowing. Its like one man in history, one book, and one set of people being attacked by every religion, every race, everyone. Christ must have did SOMETHING right when he can get Racist Neo-Afrocentrics and Racist New Agers and Satanists, Arab Apoligetic Muslims together to attack one man.
Many aspects of the Persian religion "Zoroastrianism" were melded into the Hebrew religion; In the same manner that Egyptian religion was. Now the Hebrews and Jesus was Persian in origin...LOL [Roll Eyes]

As you might have guessed, religious discrimination began with Whites. During the wars between the second Persian dynasty (the Sassanian) and the Romans; Rome started persecuting Zoroastrians, the Persians responded by persecuting Christians. Yet you forget the destuction of Judea in 70 A.D, the Persecution of the Christians under Rome, being fed to lions and burned alive. I don't care about a Persian or Roman belief as they have nothing to do with me or my people other than oppression. Down with both of them.

quote:
Mike111, we await your thread protesting the white washing of the movie "Prince of Persia." *shrugs*

I'm missing your point, don't know anything about it.

Quote: I don't care about a Persian or Roman belief as they have nothing to do with me or my people other than oppression. Down with both of them.

Jari-Ankhamun - I really, really hate to be the one to tell you this, BUT:

Constantine begot Catholicism;

-

AND - Catholicism begot, Methodists, Presbyterians, Anglican/Episcopalian, and Lutherans, Baptists, etc, etc.

You were saying?

All I have seen in this thread is a senseless attack on Christ.

The truth is that during the civil rights era, the church played a pivotal role in helping free AA and other minorities. Can't dispute this.

As for MK all I see is an attack on my faith, and nothing from you that refutes anything or any FACTS that you claim to have. Again you ignored where I pointed out that miracles were done in the Old Testament. Why do you continue to ignore this, yet attack me as being weak minded? Your way of proving that the Bible is "myth" is just wrong and seems more of an anger issue with people in certain churches. If people came on to you in the church thats just sad and wrong but don't blame the whole church for what a few people have done.

Peace

Well? Aren't you going to protest how they don't have a Black man playing the part?

quote:
quote:

I'm missing your point, don't know anything about it.

Confirming Truth - You never got back to me about the movie.

But let me guess: It is a movie about Persians with White people playing the Persians - Right?

And so you think that means that the Persians were White - Right?

Damn boy, you sure are stupid.

Do yourself a favor, go to one of the Museum sites and look up Darius the great.

(Yes, I know that Whites have all manner of fake Persian statues, that is why I said Darius, it is one of the few authentic ones - Whites are such liars).

Typical strawman tactic. Who said anything about white? Anyhow, here is a snapshot of the main character. Do you find anything wrong w/his character?

-

quote:

But let me guess: It is a movie about Persians with White people playing the Persians - Right?

quote:
Typical strawman tactic. Who said anything about white? Anyhow, here is a snapshot of the main character. Do you find anything wrong w/his character?

-

quote:

Well yes, actually I do:
This is what a "REAL" Persian young man looked like.
I would prefer that racist Whites more accurately portray what these people actually looked like.

-

Jari. Are you for real? Christianity . . . .AND Islam. Those freaking goat herders who still live in the 700's

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
quote:
He, he, See what I mean?

Im not arguing with this fool, Christ said those that deny him he will deny them to the Father. Unlike most Christians I will never force my religion on others, the way I look at it the same spirit that led me to Christ can lead anyone.. . . .

quote:
quote:

-

quote:

Well yes, actually I do:
This is what a "REAL" Persian young man looked like.
I would prefer that racist Whites more accurately portray what these people actually looked like.

-

Actually the Persians had soldiers from all over the world I always though those people depicted were Chaldeans...

Sorry but the Persians looked like the Modern day Iranians...not like freaking Jake Gyllanhall but like Amendinijhad:

-

-

-

Funny, I always thought that the pic Mike posted was of the Elamites.

Peace

King the Chaldean(Babylonians) controlled Elam..

-

Im sure they resembled each other..

Note Im not saying the Persians like Amendinijhad looked like the Elamite depicted on the wall..Those Elamites were obviously "black"...unlike the Persians.

Jari-Ankhamun - Somehow I get the feeling that you are just a little too dense to be a Black guy - You're fronting Black aren't you. King is excused.

Glazed brick relief panel

Achaemenid Persian, late 6th century BC
From Susa, south-west Iran
From the palace of Darius I, ruler of the largest empire in antiquity

This panel is made of polychrome glazed bricks which were found by French excavators scattered in a courtyard of the palace built by the Persian king Darius I (522-486 BC). At least 18 figures have been restored and this example is on permanent loan to The British Museum from the Musée du Louvre, Paris. It was part of a larger frieze depicting rows of guards, perhaps the 'immortals' who made up the king's personal bodyguard. The arrangement of the figures may have been similar to the rows of sculptured guards carved in relief at Persepolis. According to a foundation inscription at Susa, the craftsmen who made the brick panels came from Babylonia where there had been a tradition of this sort of architectural decoration.

-

http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore/highlights/highlight_objects/me/g/glazed_brick_relief_panel.aspx

Mike111

Be Easy

Seems like you're right.

I don't condone disrespecting Jari and claiming he is not Black simply because he has a different opinion then you.

I have seen this pic alot of times and people said that it was a Elamite. If it is a persian, then I guess thats the TRUTH. You learn something every day. To each one teach one.

Peace

If you fuching White guys weren't so pathetic, I might have been offended.

From Wiki
Darius I, imagined by a Greek painter, 4th century BCE.

-

-

http://www.iranchamber.com/history/darius/darius.php

Sorry King - no Black man is stupid enough to believe that Iranians are Persians - except that Sudanese guy that I met years ago who thought that Palestinians were native people - now THAT'S stupid!

To follow his logic, Hawass the liar is a real Egyptian - no Black man is THAT stupid.

Mike111

I know you have been on this forum for a long time. You should know that to be humble and classy gets your point accross without the disrespect.

I admited that I was wrong, No harm in this. Why do you even hint that people who have a different viewpoint then yours is stupid? You make sense more when you discuss things and not try and insult the people you are debating.

I have never understood why people like you(who has sense) Argyle, Akoben attack people when you post. It seems you guys forget we are all here to learn and better understand what was really happening in the Ancient World.

What I gather from your post of the Black persian is that Persia was a mixed country with Black and Whites who came together to build up there land. Instead of people claiming that Egypt was mixed, maybe we should look into just how mixed was Persia.

Peace

Quote: What I gather from your post of the Black persian is that Persia was a mixed country with Black and Whites who came together to build up there land. Instead of people claiming that Egypt was mixed, maybe we should look into just how mixed was Persia.

Where?
Where is there anything in my post to suggest that Persia was a mixed-race country?

I just find it difficult to believe that people are really that dense. Therefore they must be trying to play me.

Maybe you can get your point across proving when whites/Turks entered Persia.

Denial is one of the strengths of white pople.

BTW King - it has not missed my notice that those attempting to falsify history, are the most devout (they say) Christians.

Yes, I understand, true history and Christianity don't exactly go hand in hand.

xyyman - I guess you fell that the first hundred times was not sufficient?

quote:
All I have seen in this thread is a senseless attack on Christ.

The truth is that during the civil rights era, the church played a pivotal role in helping free AA and other minorities. Can't dispute this.

As for MK all I see is an attack on my faith, and nothing from you that refutes anything or any FACTS that you claim to have. Again you ignored where I pointed out that miracles were done in the Old Testament. Why do you continue to ignore this, yet attack me as being weak minded? Your way of proving that the Bible is "myth" is just wrong and seems more of an anger issue with people in certain churches. If people came on to you in the church thats just sad and wrong but don't blame the whole church for what a few people have done.

Peace

You just don't get it. The black church has done a tremendous disservice to the black community by dumbing down those like yourself with weak minds requiring a mythological crutch, heavy laden with a ton of contradiction.

Your mind is so weak, still you fail to realize the civil rights movement was orchestrated, staffed, and funded by socialist Jews who used blacks to achieve their goals.
MLK emphasizes my point, because years later when he had finally figured out how the Jews were using him, he attempted to break free by creating the SLC. To that point, Jews had been effectively manipulating King and black people to serve THEIR goals. In the end, King realized his press for integration was totally the wrong approach. Why? Because of the numerous conversations he had with Malcohm X, Elijah Mohammad, Huey Newton, etc.
This is not the King you know. The "turn the other cheek" King that the Jews promoted and you foolish blacks Christians swallowed whole. This was a King closer to the teachings of Elijah Mohammad. One you don't know and the Jews did not want.

You should really read some REAL books and leave that fiction alone. Stupid, blind faith is as bad as no faith at all.

@ Mike.

The more I read the more I come across evidence that up to about 1000BC black people occupied the periphery of the Medit basin, and all of Southern Asia and including all of Africa(the origin). They were however not the stereotypical "negroes" we see on TV today.

quote:
@ Mike.

The more I read the more I come across evidence that up to about 1000BC black people occupied the periphery of the Medit basin, and all of Southern Asia and including all of Africa(the origin). They were however not the stereotypical "negroes" we see on TV today.

Sigh;
I hate to ask; what are you talking about?

MK - You go TOO far!

The civil right movement was "usurped" by Jews (visa vie) their money and lawyers. But to give them credit for it's conception and ultimate victory, is to demean and dis-credit untold numbers of Brave selfless Black people.

Yes, just before his death, MLK had become radicalized and thus relevant to the new (turn what cheek) generation of Blacks.

mike, I think I have not gone far enough.
Please allow me to continue.

Jews conceived, organized, and funded the NAACP. Jews were and remain the decision makers sitting on the NAACP board.
They controlled W.E.B.DuBois through this organization and it was the Jewish decision of having DuBois take the lead in cooperating with the FBI accusing Marcus Garvey of Mail fraud.
It was DuBois's testimony that had Garvey deported. I'm sure you can guess why. CLose to the time of his death, DuBois reflected that he regretted this decision.
Jews also conceived, organized, and funded The American Civil Liberties union.

Were MLK followers hoodwinked by their silent Jewish controllers?
You damn straight they were. Jews held the purse strings of the NAACP and later even managed to gain control of the SLC.
Following King's death, what did Ralph Abernathy do?
He wrote a book and snitched out King, for money. These men were no thinking leaders in the sense of a Garvey, but acting front men for their Jewish controllers who wrote the scripts, gave them money, and send them out to the fire hoses.
Today's Jews owe their tremendous advances (dominance) over Media control, banking, politics, education, and industry to the outcome of the civil rights movement.
What did blacks gain?
Millions of dumbed down youth like King, who don't know history and constantly calling out to some mythological crutch character to help them put their shoes on in the morning.

quote:
mike, I think I have not gone far enough.
Please allow me to continue.

Jews conceived, organized, and funded the NAACP. Jews were and remain the decision makers sitting on the NAACP board.
They controlled W.E.B.DuBois through this organization and it was the Jewish decision of having DuBois take the lead in cooperating with the FBI accusing Marcus Garvey of Mail fraud.
It was DuBois's testimony that had Garvey deported. I'm sure you can guess why. CLose to the time of his death, DuBois reflected that he regretted this decision.
Jews also conceived, organized, and funded The American Civil Liberties union.

Were MLK followers hoodwinked by their silent Jewish controllers?
You damn straight they were. Jews held the purse strings of the NAACP and later even managed to gain control of the SLC.
Following King's death, what did Ralph Abernathy do?
He wrote a book and snitched out King, for money. These men were no thinking leaders in the sense of a Garvey, but acting front men for their Jewish controllers who wrote the scripts, gave them money, and send them out to the fire hoses.
Today's Jews owe their tremendous advances (dominance) over Media control, banking, politics, education, and industry to the outcome of the civil rights movement.

I was not arguing your facts, but rather your conclusions as relates the movement. Of course you do understand that the NAACP was NOT the CR movement, but rather a part of it. Abernathy was a sorry piece of sh1t wasn't he.

quote:
Jari-Ankhamun - Somehow I get the feeling that you are just a little too dense to be a Black guy - You're fronting Black aren't you. King is excused.

Glazed brick relief panel

Achaemenid Persian, late 6th century BC
From Susa, south-west Iran
From the palace of Darius I, ruler of the largest empire in antiquity

This panel is made of polychrome glazed bricks which were found by French excavators scattered in a courtyard of the palace built by the Persian king Darius I (522-486 BC). At least 18 figures have been restored and this example is on permanent loan to The British Museum from the Musée du Louvre, Paris. It was part of a larger frieze depicting rows of guards, perhaps the 'immortals' who made up the king's personal bodyguard. The arrangement of the figures may have been similar to the rows of sculptured guards carved in relief at Persepolis. According to a foundation inscription at Susa, the craftsmen who made the brick panels came from Babylonia where there had been a tradition of this sort of architectural decoration.

-

http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore/highlights/highlight_objects/me/g/glazed_brick_relief_panel.aspx

The Persians were known to be white until the Arabs conqured them and even then it was so...

Mike111 says the Persians were Blacks:

Al-Jahiz says..(Islamic Philosopher)

The blacks are
more numerous than the whites. The whites at most consist of the people of Persia, Jibal,
and Khurasan, the Greeks, Slavs, Franks, and Avars, and some few others, not very
numerous; the blacks include the Zanj, Ethiopians, the people of Fazzan, the Berbers, the
Copts, and Nubians, the people of Zaghawa, Marw, Sind and India, Qamar and Dabila, China,
and Masin... The islands in the seas between China and Africa are full of blacks, such as
Ceylon, Kalah, Amal, Zabij, and their islands, as far as India, China, Kabul, and those
shores.

Al-Jahiz even compares them to Greeks, and Slavs

Herodotus-the Budini are a large and powerful nation: they have all deep blue eyes, and bright red hair. There is a city in their territory, called Gelonus, which is surrounded with a lofty wall, thirty furlongs [Polytonic

The Sythians inhabited the Northern Part in Persian called Parthia at the time, and were whitest tribe.

Parthian soldiers

-

Here is a Native Parthian Soldier

-

Notice how much he is different than the Elamite/Chadean

A True Decendant of the Elamite and Chaldean "Immortal" soldiers in service of the Persians.

-

Its ok Mike I took it easy on you...Go ahead and say Im Sorry Jari Im too feebleminded to know my error..I mislabeled like I did to the "Tejekker" pic..LMAO

Say it Mike111...you will feel a lot less foolish..

Djhuti

Indeed. Mike, like Clyde are fools caught up in their own errors which they HATE to admit they have. Takruri not only caught his like but exploded it only causing the fool to whine and carry on a tantrum.

MMMkay

^ Bear in mind he is not saying he "empathizes" with your work itself, but with the fact that your (useless) material was deleted. The same having happened to him.

Don't confuse the two. [Wink] The sane posters here don't "empathize" with any of the crap you put out.

Its spam, nothing more.

Sundjata

^To the pseudo-Afrocentric loon. What was the size of the Black population on ancient Jupiter? How about the Cydonian face on Mars? Is it Negroid?

Altakruri-
C'mon Mike. Quit clowning. I know you can do the
research if you would but only apply yourself,
because we all can see how resourceful you are
in ferreting out and analyzing ancient works of
art. Props to your mad skills!

Don't take my word for it folks...

we need to black wash history to balance out the white washing Dr. Byron Hill

^Idiots DO flock together.
Neither of you can read or know what you are reading.

Al-Jahiz???
Since when do towel heads know anything about anything, or anyone care what they think they know, or make up?

Parthians were an invading people.
Gelonus is in Ukraine you fuching idiot.

MelaninKing

Sigh

Jesus Christ will always be the "Crutch" I lean on.

BUT

You know more then me about these things. What books do you think I should read. I remember reading that MLK was thinking of changing his views, Really though unless I read it again, I will have a hard time thinking MLK was thinking about stopping his Call for Unity of the Human race.

Really in my life, All I want to do is the right thing for the people(Blacks, Whites etc). Why do I have to hate Jews for the Unity of the masses? Really don't you think that it's the Elites we should worry about from all races?

Peace

quote:

Al-Jahiz???
Since when do towel heads know anything about anything, or anyone care what they think they know, or make up?

Al-Jahiz was of Ethiopian decent Mike111...

King, People do not need crutches. It is un-natural, unless you have one leg.

MLKing was not abandoning the struggle for equality.
He simply advanced in his thinking and decided to take a different path from the one championing integration.
As I recall, King said something about it being crazy to integrate into a burning house. That sounds like Elijah Mohammad to me. All of Elijah Mohammed's speech's often spoke about America being a burning house.
Elijah Mohammed was much different then Farrakhan. Elijah thought on a big scale, and often talked about using the people's money to purchase 10,000 acres of land. He also setup the research and development for an inferion based AIDS vaccine.
Farrakhan is much more Christian, and that's why today's NOI is inactive and not doing much.

Because of the Nation Of Islam's relative inaction under Farrakhan, many members are leaving and returning to the source of the originators of the Nation;
The Black Moors Of Noble Drew Ali.

http://www.blackpast.org/?q=aah/moorish-science-temple-america

King was interested in a new organization that included ALL poor people everywhere around the world. Not surprisingly, so was Malcohm X. This is probably why both were killed. Not for championing American civil rights, but because of attempting to unit all of the world's poor.

I never said anything about hating Jews, and if you interpret my various revelations about Jewish activities as HATE, then the problem is within you, not I. People can make examinations without involving feelings of love or hate. Research is pretty meaningless without an audience to distribute to. Why your generation has been led to label all criticism as HATE is a well designed ploy initiated with the promotion of useless and degrading rap. Anyone who pointed out the negative trade-offs of RAP music (Dumbing down, Female degrading, Drug dealer promotion, etc. ) as immediately labeled as a HATER, in spite of the trade-offs being 100% true.

quote:
quote:

Al-Jahiz???

Al-Jahiz was of Ethiopian decent Mike111...

ANYONE WISE ENOUGH TO WRITE THIS, DOES DESERVE A SECOND LOOK.

From Wiki.

Risalat mufakharat al-sudan 'ala al-bidan (Superiority Of The Blacks To The Whites)

Al-Jahiz wrote the following on black people:

We (Ethiopians in this case) have conquered the country of the Arabs as far as Mecca and have governed them. We defeated Dhu Nowas (Jewish King of Yemen) and killed all the Himyarite princes, but you, White people, have never conquered our country. Our people, the Zenghs (Blacks of Africa's East Coast) revolted forty times in the Euphrates, driving the inhabitants from their homes and making Oballah a bath of blood. [...] Blacks are physically stronger than no matter what other people. A single one of them can lift stones of greater weight and carry burdens such as several Whites could not lift nor carry between them. [...] They are brave, strong, and generous as witness their nobility and general lack of wickedness. [...] The Blacks say to the Arabs, 'A sign of your barbarity is that when you were pagans you considered us your equals as regards the women of your race. After your conversion to Islam, however, you thought otherwise. Despite this the deserts swarm with the number of our men who married your women and who became chiefs and defended you against your enemies.

quote:
MelaninKing

Sigh

Jesus Christ will always be the "Crutch" I lean on.

BUT

You know more then me about these things. What books do you think I should read. I remember reading that MLK was thinking of changing his views, Really though unless I read it again, I will have a hard time thinking MLK was thinking about stopping his Call for Unity of the Human race.

Really in my life, All I want to do is the right thing for the people(Blacks, Whites etc). Why do I have to hate Jews for the Unity of the masses? Really don't you think that it's the Elites we should worry about from all races?

Peace

King what you have to understand is that the Church has been inflitrated as Christ said it would and is in the hand of the seiminaries and the prosperity preachers. Chances are your paster like mine is nothing but a cronie to keep the masses in perpetual limbo, while the New Age movement slowly gets people to hate Christianity and declare it false.

Also the Vatican and other Islamic leaders are purposly funding their own demise, so the removal of Christianity and Islam and the ushering in the New Age movement which is the worship of Bhudda, Krishna, Horus, and the "Christ Consciousness" The New Age movement is Created and literally Controlled by Freemasons, who pay people to "Externalize the Hierarchy" which is nothing but induction people into the New Age. You can tell these folks as they will usually push some sort of "god" such as Horus, Bhudda, Krishna, or some cults like British Israelieism which is the Mother of the KKK and Neo Nazi Fraternal organizations. You also have the Black Supremists like the NOI which comes directly from Moorish Science which is an offshoot of Madam Blavosky-The Founder of the New Age.

You don't have to worry about the union of the people, the Gathering will come through Christ, what we have to do now is watch the Middle East and watch the North American Union. Here in the U.S they have over 800 concentration camps created under King Alfred designed for African American citizen, and Rex84 for the Hispanics. In Arizona they just passed a bill that allows police to Check if someone is a U.S citizen.

All you have to do is not take the Veri-chip, X Marks..etc.

Though I give Al-Jahiz credit for the quote above, it still does not excuse his confusion and ignorance in your quote below. Of course I do realize that your kind routinely falsify what was actually written - so maybe he didn't actually write this.

Al-Jahiz says..(Islamic Philosopher)

The blacks are
more numerous than the whites. The whites at most consist of the people of Persia, Jibal,
and Khurasan, the Greeks, Slavs, Franks, and Avars, and some few others, not very
numerous; the blacks include the Zanj, Ethiopians, the people of Fazzan, the Berbers, the
Copts, and Nubians, the people of Zaghawa, Marw, Sind and India, Qamar and Dabila, China,
and Masin... The islands in the seas between China and Africa are full of blacks, such as
Ceylon, Kalah, Amal, Zabij, and their islands, as far as India, China, Kabul, and those
shores.

Jibāl was a short-lived Arab-ruled province located in western Iran, under the Abbasid Caliphate of Baghdad. It was roughly coterminous with the ancient country of the Medes. In 10th century it came back under Persian rule (Buyid dynasty).

Greater Khorasan, a historic region that covered parts of modern day Afghanistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.

Fezzan transliterated: Fuzzan, Turkish: Fizan) (Latin name Phasania) is a south-western region of modern Libya.

The Zaghawa (also spelled Zakhawa) are an African ethnic group or tribe, mainly living in eastern Chad and western Sudan, including the Darfur province of Sudan.

Merv - formerly Achaemenid Satrapy of Margiana, and later Alexandria and Antiochia in Margiana was a major oasis-city in Central Asia, on the historical Silk Road, located near today's Mary in Turkmenistan.

Sindh Province of Pakistan

And of course, he incorrectly believed that all Chinese were Black, like the Huns, Who were probably in his time, still occupying Germany and Hungary (bet you never knew that was how the country got it's name).

I mean isnt it Funny how an "Natuarlized Citizen" just so happens to FEEBLY attempt to do a major terrorist attack when the Arizona passes its bill..??

King if you think the "Mark of the Beast" is biblical mumbo jumbo take a look...

Freemason "Chip" programs for Kids

http://www.mychip.org/
http://www.gmwp.org/chip/
http://mdchip.org/
http://www.glne.org/CHIP.aspx

Its many more states, simply Google the Freemasonic Chip Program...LOL. What Can the Christ Deniers, New Agers, Athiests say now...

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

We all know the Land Beast is America, A mark IN the hand Revelation written in 95 A.D..lol..

Only a Fool would put a Chip in their body or their CHILDREN'S body...but the Masons the same people who control the Markets, the same people pushing the New Age movement are the ones endorsing this..

Though I give Al-Jahiz credit for the quote above, it still does not excuse his confusion and ignorance in your quote below. Of course I do realize that your kind routinely falsify what was actually written - so maybe he didn't actually write this.

So your only rebuttal is that Al-Jahiz was confused or that "My Kind"????(Who is my Kind African American people??) distorted this yet I quoted this from the source.

And of course, he incorrectly believed that all Chinese were Black, like the Huns, Who were probably in his time, still occupying Germany and Hungary

this is the same B.S that Eurocentrics use to discredit Al-Jahiz, he never said all the chinese were black...
the blacks include the Zanj, Ethiopians, the people of Fazzan, the Berbers, the
shores.

Simply put he is saying the lands have signifigant black or dark skinned populations...If not I don't think he would say they were "Full of Blacks" he most likely would have simply said they were black...well thats how I read it.

quote:

So your only rebuttal is that Al-Jahiz was confused or that "My Kind"????(Who is my Kind African American people??) distorted this yet I quoted this from the source.

And of course, he incorrectly believed that all Chinese were Black, like the Huns, Who were probably in his time, still occupying Germany and Hungary

this is the same B.S that Eurocentrics use to discredit Al-Jahiz, he never said all the chinese were black...
shores.

Simply put he is saying the lands have signifigant black or dark skinned populations...If not I don't think he would say they were "Full of Blacks" he most likely would have simply said they were black...well thats how I read it.

Actually I am more concerned about your lack of creditability. You seem to be implying above that you are AA. As I have said, I don't believe that to be the case. Yes, I know that there are many beaten-down AAs who have lost their identity, but I think that you are just lying.

BTW - On the Black Chinese; Didn't you and your fellow traveler, the lion, dispute my post on that very same subject at the link below. What, they're not Black when I say it, but they ARE Black when someone else says it? I thought only xyyman's mind worked like that.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003039;p=2

Jari-Ankhamun

This world is Scary.

How can people claim the Bible is not true, when we Hear about these places and whats happening in Arizona, things are getting hectic. I don't know what to do for the people. You try and warn people but man it seems like people would rather ignore. All you can do is wait for Jesus and hope that more people learn the TRUTH about God and revelations.

This is a messed up world we live in. The system is terrible. Undermine the poor and then they breakdown our homes and claim it's for gentrification. This world is disgustingly bad. Love is the most important weapon we have. Even when it gets hard, we must continue to show the love of Christ. That is really all we can do.

All I can say is stay Safe.

Peace

King - You said Quote: All you can do is wait for Jesus and hope that more people learn the TRUTH about God and revelations.

But when Jesus comes back - isn't that "THE RAPTURE??? Scary, scary.

The Rapture is a belief that all "true Christians" will be gathered together in the air to meet Christ at his return.

The problem here is; isn't this also the time of Armageddon, when sinners like the rest of us get wiped OUT!!!

I thought you said that you loved us!
Why do you want Jesus to wipe us out????

quote:
quote:

shores.

Actually I am more concerned about your lack of creditability. You seem to be implying above that you are AA. As I have said, I don't believe that to be the case. Yes, I know that there are many beaten-down AAs who have lost their identity, but I think that you are just lying.

BTW - On the Black Chinese; Didn't you and your fellow traveler, the lion, dispute my post on that very same subject at the link below. What, they're not Black when I say it, but they ARE Black when someone else says it? I thought only xyyman's mind worked like that.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003039;p=2

MIKE111you can call me white if you want it does'nt phase me Im not a racist like you, also shoe me where I argued about the race of the Chinese on that thread. I think you are just mad becuase of the defeat you suffered in reguards to the Persians..LOL.

BWWWWAAAA AHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!

Agyle104-Check

Yonis-Check

Afronut-CHECK

MelaninKing-CHECK

Fawal-CHECK

Abdul Kareem-Check

Muhammed Abdeed-Check

Hammer-Check

and NOW...

MIKE111 added to my list of Crushed Bigots

Pharoah Jari saying PEACE BE UPON YOU to my Enemies!!!
 -

Re; The Black Chinese;
1,500 years ago, Black Huns occupied and ruled all of Eastern Europe west to Germany.

-

All surviving accounts were written by enemies of the Huns, and none describe the Huns as attractive either morally or in appearance.

Jordanes, a Goth writing in Italy in 551, a century after the collapse of the Hunnic Empire, describes the Huns as a "savage race, which dwelt at first in the swamps,--a stunted, foul and puny tribe, scarcely human, and having no language save one which bore but slight resemblance to human speech."

"They made their foes flee in horror because their swarthy aspect was fearful, and they had, if I may call it so, a sort of shapeless lump, not a head, with pin-holes rather than eyes. Their hardihood is evident in their wild appearance, and they are beings who are cruel to their children on the very day they are born. For they cut the cheeks of the males with a sword, so that before they receive the nourishment of milk they must learn to endure wounds. Hence they grow old beardless and their young men are without comeliness, because a face furrowed by the sword spoils by its scars the natural beauty of a beard. They are short in stature, quick in bodily movement, alert horsemen, broad shouldered, ready in the use of bow and arrow, and have firm-set necks which are ever erect in pride. Though they live in the form of men, they have the cruelty of wild beasts."

Jordanes also recounted how Priscus had described Attila the Hun, the Emperor of the Huns from 434 - 453, as: "Short of stature, with a broad chest and a large head; his eyes were small, his beard thin and sprinkled with grey; and he had a flat nose and tanned skin, showing evidence of his origin.

But in those intervening 1,500 years, Whites have wiped out all traces of Europe's previous history as relates to the Huns.

-

The only evidence of the former Black masters are the occasional Gypsy.

-

So all of you should remember this, the next time you see a picture of Amendinijhad and think that he is a Persian.

-

Maybe Negritos were the Blacks Al-Jahiz described..

They are said to be diminutive Africoids and are variously called Pygmies, Negritos and Aeta. They are found in the Philippines, northern Malaysia, Thailand, Sumatra in Indonesia and other places.

Chinese historians called them "black dwarfs" in the Three Kingdoms period (AD 220 to AD 280) and they were still to be found in China during the Qing dynasty (1644 to 1911). In Taiwan they were called the "Little Black People" and, apart from being diminutive, they were also said to be broad-nosed and dark-skinned with curly hair.

The Muslims knew as early as the 10th century that Blacks were in Asia not just Africa..

Adaman/Negretos
 -

Aboriginals
 -

Dravidians
 -

Now the Gypsies are Black?! I thought I heard it all!

-

but wait! somehow I suspect the Afronuts will claim the present day Gypsies are not the real ones. They're just the white wash of the ottoman-turks. Where have I heard that before (every single god damn claim Afronuts make outside Negroland).

quote:
Now the Gypsies are Black?! I thought I heard it all!

but wait! somehow I suspect the Afronuts will claim the present day Gypsies are not the real ones. They're just the white wash of the ottoman-turks. Where have I heard that before (every single god damn claim Afronuts make outside Negroland).

Foolish White Boy:

This is a common everyday White man - Please note the pink color.

-

This is the Gypsy boy that I posted above: Do you see a pink color - of course not.

What do you think accounts for his lack of pink color.

(BTW asshole, quote me correctly - I did not say that he was Black).

-

Gigantic - You may be interested to know that the Black Huns were probably the reason that your Pink Ass wound up in Europe. Many White scholars speculate that as the Huns raided westward, they forced the Whites in Central to flee before them - thus the great Migration.

Read about it here (click on the words "Great Migration").

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huns

In case you don't want to know your "REAL" history, (and I can certainly understand why) here are some of the people who were fleeing the Black Huns.

The Migration period, also called the Barbarian Invasions or German: Völkerwanderung (wandering of the peoples), was a period of human migration that occurred roughly between the years 300 to 700 CE in Europe, marking the transition from Late Antiquity to the Early Middle Ages. These movements were catalyzed by profound changes within both the Roman Empire and the so-called 'barbarian frontier'. Migrating peoples during this period included the Goths, Vandals, Bulgars, Alans, Suebi, Frisians, and Franks, among other Germanic and Slavic tribes.

(BTW - this accounts for ALL of the White people in Europe - Just in case you are one of those assholes who think that White people are native to Europe).

{DJ are you listening?}

Migrations of peoples, although not strictly part of the 'Migration Age', continued beyond 1000 CE, marked by Viking, Magyar, Moorish, Turkic and Mongol invasions, and these also had significant effects, especially in Central and Eastern Europe.

Note to the ignorant, "Beaten-down" Negros who have in the past denigrated Afrocentrists.

The above article is from "Wiki" the racist White boys playground.

Do you think that they are admitting their "True" history willingly?

If you think so, then read a book from say, five years ago - or any high school or college history schoolbook of today.

The research and work done by Afrocentrists is what is forcing them to tell their true history - nothing else.

As an example: The Kurgan hypothesis was introduced by an Indian, Marija Gimbutas in 1956. Whites did their best to ignore it, but Afrocentrists have kept the pressure on, and each revelation added more pressure, until finally they are being forced to admit and tell the truth.

How different "True" history is from the bullsh1t that they taught you in school - eh?

Though I don't always agree with him, Clyde was one of the trailblazers - be sure to tell him thanks, next time he posts.

Mike, The Huns attacked europe in the Common era you moron.

quote:
King - You said Quote: All you can do is wait for Jesus and hope that more people learn the TRUTH about God and revelations.

But when Jesus comes back - isn't that "THE RAPTURE??? Scary, scary.

The Rapture is a belief that all "true Christians" will be gathered together in the air to meet Christ at his return.

The problem here is; isn't this also the time of Armageddon, when sinners like the rest of us get wiped OUT!!!

I thought you said that you loved us!
Why do you want Jesus to wipe us out????

Perfect example of all that is wrong with religion, especially Christianity.
Rather then exposing themselves and cleaning up their own mess, they prefer to sit on their hands and wait for some mythical character to magically appear and clean it up for them. Apathetic with no real personal responsibility for their environments. They don't need to be because Hey-Zeus will come and make every thing better. Religion is better then AK-47s or nukes. You don't need to kill them. Just wash their brains and they'll do nothing but **** and slave for you, waiting...waiting.., and waiting for Popeye, The Roadrunner, or Sponge Bob square pants. Controlling minds 101. What a great weapon.

MK - True, but what I was getting at was the concept that all of these religions have. That is that at the time of the "coming" everybody who doesn't believe as they do, will get "KILLED".

These sick MFs in the ecstasy of their religion drug, don't even see the sick, resentful, vengeful, degenerate, nature of such a want.

quote:
Mike, The Huns attacked europe in the Common era you moron.

Hammer my Boy - One of the great pleasures that I get, is seeing how totally fuched-up Whites are as a result of the lies told to them by the same racist ass-hole Whites who were lying to the Niggas.

Hammer my Boy - You are RIGHT! sort-of, it's the "Current" era.

He, he, So WHEN do you think Whites (other than the Latins and Greeks) came to Europe?

He, he, LOOK IT UP!

Hammer - Have you looked it up yet?
If you want my help, you can have it - I'll post a timeline.

But I don't blame you, you had every reason to believe them - they ARE your own kind.

The Negros don't have that excuse; the White man has always shown himself to be their enemy, yet these idiots swallowed everything he said - including the part which said they weren't sh1t. Come to think about it - maybe in their case, he was right.

quote:
Gigantic - You may be interested to know that the Black Huns were probably the reason that your Pink Ass wound up in Europe. Many White scholars speculate that as the Huns raided westward, they forced the Whites in Central to flee before them - thus the great Migration.

Read about it here (click on the words "Great Migration").

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huns

In case you don't want to know your "REAL" history, (and I can certainly understand why) here are some of the people who were fleeing the Black Huns.

The Migration period, also called the Barbarian Invasions or German: Völkerwanderung (wandering of the peoples), was a period of human migration that occurred roughly between the years 300 to 700 CE in Europe, marking the transition from Late Antiquity to the Early Middle Ages. These movements were catalyzed by profound changes within both the Roman Empire and the so-called 'barbarian frontier'. Migrating peoples during this period included the Goths, Vandals, Bulgars, Alans, Suebi, Frisians, and Franks, among other Germanic and Slavic tribes.

(BTW - this accounts for ALL of the White people in Europe - Just in case you are one of those assholes who think that White people are native to Europe).

{DJ are you listening?}

Migrations of peoples, although not strictly part of the 'Migration Age', continued beyond 1000 CE, marked by Viking, Magyar, Moorish, Turkic and Mongol invasions, and these also had significant effects, especially in Central and Eastern Europe.

Mike isnt it implying that Migrations took place in Europe, like the Anglo Saxons migrating to Britian.

Jari-Ankhamun Quote: "Mike isnt it implying that Migrations took place in Europe, like the Anglo Saxons migrating to Britian."

Like I said above:
Either you can't read, or you don't know what you are reading.

Hammer, would you please explain it to him.
(He is making White people look awfully bad).

Like I said above:
Either you can't read, or you don't know what you are reading.

Well I don't know Mike you seem to be implying something the quote does not say. We all know how you like to invent your own theories, The Tjekker, the Persians, The Albino theory,...You get my drift.

Hammer, would you please explain it to him.
(He is making White people look awfully bad).

You make Humanity in general look bad, with your looney tune crack pot theories...Like I said earlier that ass whooping I gave you must have left some mental scars.

-

Stay in a Fools place!!!

^Can't read, but you sure know how to make accusations.

How about some substance? Show me the error with the Tjekker, the Persians, The Albinos.

He, he, That's not going to happen, is it?

quote:
^Can't read, but you sure know how to make accusations.

How about some substance? Show me the error with the Tjekker, the Persians, The Albinos.

He, he, That's not going to happen, is it?

All one has to do is look Mike111, you must live in your own world buddy boy now that people are seeing the psudo Psycho-Babble you spew all you can do is save face, pathetic really but then again its soming from YOU Mike111 so I understand..

-
^^^
Now stay in your place Child!!!

Mike, ML and others are a big part of why many of the old regulars have left the board. The philosophy of the old regulars may have been based on assmptions to some extent and even some whichful thinking but these guys here now are just plain nuts.

quote:
Mike, ML and others are a big part of why many of the old regulars have left the board. The philosophy of the old regulars may have been based on assmptions to some extent and even some whichful thinking but these guys here now are just plain nuts.

Hammer - since you seem to understand him, could you please tell me what the picture that he posted above represents?

He didn't say, and I don't read idiot minds. (But I can read yours, so be careful)!

quote:

And your dumbass has been from 2005 reading wat we post, all up in our sh#t, pathetic that your kind can't get enough of us.

Alexandre Dumas novels penned by 'fourth musketeer' ghost writer

Alexandre Dumas has a special place in France's literary hall of fame as the father of great swashbuckling historical epics.

By Henry Samuel in Paris
Published: 7:00AM GMT 10 Feb 2010

But a leading academic has cast doubt on how much of The Three Musketeers and The Count of Monte Cristo he actually penned. A new film will also suggest they were largely written by an unsung assistant.

The importance of the author's "nègre" – the French term for ghost writer – is explained by Claude Schopp, France's leading Dumas expert, in his Dictionary of Alexandre Dumas out next month.

He claims that Auguste Jules Maquet was the real "fourth musketeer", the man who actually came up with the plot for the trilogy featuring Porthos, Athos, Aramis. and d'Artagnan.

The relationship between Dumas, an ogre-like philanderer, and Maquet, a plain, family man is also the subject of L'Autre Dumas (The Other Dumas), a film starring Gérard Depardieu out on Wednesday in France.

In the 1830s, Maquet, a novelist and playwright, had tried to have his works published but was told: "You have written a masterpiece, but you're not a name and we only want names."

Another writer, Gérard de Nerval put him in touch with Dumas and asked the already famous author if he would rework one of Maquet's plays, which was subsequently published.

Soon afterwards, Dumas, a bon vivant who consistently spent more than he earned, fled his French creditors for Florence. There, he asked Maquis if he would let him publish one of his novels in serial form. Dumas renamed it Le Chevalier d'Harmental and it was published in 1841, signed only Alexandre Dumas.

This was to be the start of a hugely fruitful literary partnership. Maquis would come up with the plots and historical backdrop and Dumas would embellish and expand on the story in his flamboyant style, Mr Schopp explained.

Dumas would pay Maquet handsomely and reap the glory. The duo spawned dozens of novels over a decade including the musketeer trilogy, The Count of Monte Cristo, Twenty Years After and The Vicomte of Bragelonne: Ten Years Later.

At one stage, according to Mr Schopp, who recently unearthed Dumas' last, unfinished novel, the acclaimed author even stood up after a stage performance of the musketeers and publicly acknowledged Maquet as the "co-author" of the work.

However, he got Maquet to sign a paper waiving all ownership rights to their joint works. Then in 1858, the pair fell out over money, which the debt-ridden Dumas owed his ghost writer.

Maquet took him to court three times, asking not just for money but recognition. During one court case, an editor at Le Siècle, a newspaper that serialised Dumas' works, sent a letter to Maquis backing up his claims. He recounted how an episode of the Vicomte de Bragelonne which was due to be published in his paper had gone missing the day it was due to be printed. Dumas was unavailable so Maquet was contacted.

By midnight he had rewritten the episode, which was published. When, the following day, the Dumas "rewritten" text was found, "only 30 words from 500 lines were not absolutely the same".

Despite such support, the court ordered Maquet financial compensation but rejected his demands to be recognised as co-author.

His name would remain forever off the famous works. But he had one form of posthumous recognition: on his tombstone in Paris' Père-Lachaise cemetery are engraved The Three Musketeers, the Count of Monte Cristo and La Reine Margot.

Dumas’ remains, by contrast, were recently transferred with great pompt to the Pantheon, the Paris mausoleum where France’s greats are interred.

At the ceremony in 2002, Jacques Chirac, then president said: “With you, we were D’Artagnan, Monte Cristo, or Balsamo, riding along the roads of France, touring battlefields, visiting palaces and castles — with you, we dream.”

Not all critics see Maquet's role as so important. Alain Decaux, a well-known historian and writer noted: "Just like the Renaissance painters, someone had to prepare your frescoes – and it is right that Auguste Maquet be named – but in the end, the quill is yours."

-
Alexandre Dumas/Auguste Jules Maquet

Posted by Child Of The KING (Member # 9422) on :

Bump for tha real

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

My few cents on this topic.

I've known since elementary school that Alexander Dumas was black since my (white) literature teacher taught about his identity and background.

The blatant and overt racism about this issue is ridiculous! Of course Dumas was European both nationally and culturally. In the same sense many African Americans including those of mixed background are also American nationally and culturally yet the racist idiots are quick to diminish or deny their black heritage when they are great individuals or renown! LOL Apparently it did not matter if these individuals self-identified as black, these idiots can't stand to have blacks prominent in their (white) societies.

It's obvious from Hammered's replies that he sees blacks as nothing more than slaves or a slave-class yet this so-called history professor fails to acknowledge that even in enslaved and repressed conditions there were still blacks who rose to prominence in such societies. Clyde Winters presents some really good and I mean accurate information concerning Dumas's father as well as the situation of blacks in Napoleonic France. It is one of those rare instances in a blue moon where he provides any historical accuracy. But getting back to the point, it is the mentality that if it was great it had to have been 'white' that disturbs me the most.

Posted by Child Of The KING (Member # 9422) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
My few cents on this topic.

I've known since elementary school that Alexander Dumas was black since my (white) literature teacher taught about his identity and background.

The blatant and overt racism about this issue is ridiculous! Of course Dumas was European both nationally and culturally. In the same sense many African Americans including those of mixed background are also American nationally and culturally yet the racist idiots are quick to diminish or deny their black heritage when they are great individuals or renown! [b]LOL[b] Apparently it did not matter if these individuals self-identified as black, these idiots can't stand to have blacks prominent in their (white) societies.

It's obvious from Hammered's replies that he sees blacks as nothing more than slaves or a slave-class yet this so-called history professor fails to acknowledge that even in enslaved and repressed conditions there were still blacks who rose to prominence in such societies. Clyde Winters presents some really good and I mean accurate information concerning Dumas's father as well as the situation of blacks in Napoleonic France. It is one of those rare instances in a blue moon where he provides any historical accuracy. But getting back to the point, it is the mentality that if it was great it had to have been 'white' that disturbs me the most.

welcome back Djehuti, Yeah I forgot that Dumas was Black, simply because You rarely hear about this on any media outlets, and all the pics of him have been whitened.

Its sad that the bleaching still goes on and people act like they don't view it.

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

^ He isn't the only one. There are various prominent black figures in both European and American culture who due to their fame over time have been white-washed. The fact that that the white actor in this biography about him had to wear dark makeup and a curly wig shows that at least the film-makers were honest about him, though they could have picked an actor who resembled him physically.

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

Know your true enemy!

Take the time to look at the Writers/Directors/Financers of these various culture stealing movies and it won't take long for you to recognize a pattern that repeats with almost 100% accuracy.

In the case of L'Autre Dumas, the Director is a Turk Arab, Safy Nebbou who is the student of his mentor and advisor, Belgium Jew Tsilla Chelton.

In the case of Exodus: Gods and Kings, the writer is American Jew Steven Ernest Bernard Zaillian.
The screen writer is the same American Jew who took Eddie Murphy's all black cast movie, Tower Heist, and recast it into an all Jew cast.

Not long after this Eddie Murphy wrote and starred in the very telling movie, 1000 Words and afterwards announced his retirement from Hollywood movie production.

Not surprising that Brad Pit produced, 12 Years a Slave is co-produced by Four American Jews also.

Now what about the film company that finances, distributes and has overall influence on casting and script for movies like, 12 Years a Slave?
In this case it is Summit Entertainment, founded and run by German Jew Bernd Eichinger, Israeli (Russian) Jew Arnon Milchan, and Hungarian Jew George Vajna.

All of the above films are distributed by the same Jewish Movie Prodction house, Fox Film Corporation founded by Russian Jew Joseph Michael Schenck and American Jew Darryl Francis Zanuck.

Let's not forget Tarantino's Django Unchained, a movie that grossed $500M for it's Production and distribution company, one of the largest and most influential in the world of African image molding, The Weinstein Company, founded and run by American-Russian Jewish brother Bob and Harvey Weinstein.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com