This is topic OT: Are black people and the Latinos the Valley of Dry bones?? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003296

Posted by Just call me Jari (Member # 14451) on :

1 The hand of the LORD came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”
So I answered, “O Lord GOD, You know.”
4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! 5 Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the LORD.”’”
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.
9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.”’” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the LORD, have spoken it and performed it,” says the LORD.’”

-

-

3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

-

-

So I answered, “O Lord GOD, You know.”

Explain how the Jewish people are the Valley of Dry bones?? Where are their people living in a subserviant state being locked in prisions.

Son of man, Can these bones live??

So can we.

Where is this prophecy in A. Egypt and other Myths??

Posted by markellion (Member # 14131) on :

What about North Americans? By that I mean "Native Americans" that happen to be north of the border

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

Yes, I n I people are the dead bones in the dry valley.

Marcus Garvey spoke the words again and breathed life into the nation.

Marcus Garvey is most important to understanding the development of Black resistant philosophy and the general blackism that permeates InI world today.

Beginning with his flag, his colours, his political and religious philosophy, Marcus Garvey a man from nowhere, without any wealth or legacy, changed the way the world saw Blackman and the way Blackmen saw themselves.

Read:

"...When I am dead, wrap the mantle of the Red, Black, and Green around me, for in the new life I shall rise with God’s grace and blessings to lead the millions up the heights of triumph with the colors you well know. Look for me in the whirlwind..."

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/marcus-mosiah-garvey-a-defiant-symbol-of-black-nationalism-by-jill-heather-winnick/

So whats going on? "African Americans"(Black people?) and the population from South America(Latino?) are going to form an exceedingly great army and march into Israel?

Who is going to live in Central and South America?

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

^^ Not Israel Markellion...

Africa! Marcus Garvey says to head back to Africa...that is what repartriation movement is all about....

Africa (mount zion) for Africans...

quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
What about North Americans? By that I mean "Native Americans" that happen to be north of the border

Native Americans are the Valley of Dry Bones too. More N.A live in poverty on reservations than AA. Thats the truth.

Posted by Gigantic (Member # 17311) on :

wishful thinking of a heeb israelite LOL! Latinos ain't gettin down and funky with the Negro, rest assured, they aint. The black man is so desperate that he will attempt to amass anyone just to beef up his numbers. Why? because he knows he is militarily impotent and small in number, and cannot contest the white man's supremacy alone.

You better go ask LA RAZA how they feel about Negroes. I guarantee you, you will adore whites and embrace how they presently treat you after learning how Latinos and, especially the chicano, really feel about blacks.

The five civilized nations recently kicked off Blacks from their roll calls. Seriously, you guys are funny as hell! These natives have whites sitting on their boards and councils! They got more love for whitey than you (LOL)

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Native Americans are the Valley of Dry Bones too. More N.A live in poverty on reservations than AA. Thats the truth.

wishful thinking of a heeb israelite LOL! Latinos ain't gettin down and funky with the Negro, rest assured, they aint This is a bunch of non sense first off Judah and Israel were at each other's neck back in the Kingdom and will remain so until Christ comes and restores us.

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

13The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

The black man is so desperate that he will attempt to amass anyone just to beef up his numbers. Why? because he knows he is militarily impotent and small in number, and cannot contest the white man's supremacy alone.

This is more conjecture, The Black man(there are many Black Nations on Earth fool besides Israel) is a shade of Brown when we ran into Africa we mixed with the natives there but we are still shades of Brown. The Indian tribes are shades of Brown like their Father Jacob.

Why? because he knows he is militarily impotent and small in number, and cannot contest the white man's supremacy alone. LMAO, this Proves we are the valley of Dry bones, EVEN YOU CAN NOT call the White man the Valley of Dry Bones, He is Superior millitarily. You see a bunch of Low .Q negros and Mexicans killing Each other worshipping the White man, in gangs, going to the White man for a Job..So Afronut...CAN THE BONES LIVE??

You better go ask LA RAZA how they feel about Negroes. I guarantee you, you will adore whites and embrace how they presently treat you after learning how Latinos and, especially the chicano, really feel about blacks.
Like I said the Hatred between Judah(Negro tribes) and Ephriam(Indian tribes) goes WAYY back this is nothing new brother. Also the white man can get in this too through Christ any man can get salvation and overcome but the 12 tribes will be put up again.

quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
The five civilized nations recently kicked off Blacks from their roll calls. Seriously, you guys are funny as hell! These natives have whites sitting on their boards and councils! They got more love for whitey than you (LOL)

quote:

LOL you are too funny man as I said at one time We wera at War. Native Americans enslaved Blacks and Blacks(The Buffalo soldiers) hunted down and killed Indians. This does not disprove anything.

As a matter of fact according to "Lost Tribes and the Promised land" at one time the Indans of Florida knew they were Reuben. the so called Siminole Indians.

So as I said Afronut....

Son of Man....
 -

Can these Bones Live???

-

Can they live Afronut?? Are white people who control Trade...THE JEWISH PEOPLE who control the monetary system, The Arabs who control the Oil are they the valley of Dry bones...Who are they the Asians and Chinese who have their own land...

or are they the Haitians who eat Mud Cakes Afronut??

Son of man...CAN THESE BONES LIVE???

^Yo, my dude, the heeb doctrine was bunked y2k. Why are you still subscribing to it? Didn't you get the memo? Yahawah bahasham Yahwashi aint return (LOL) Now yall got this coon nigga called "Comfy" running the show up here at madison and 25th.

This **** is hilarious!

^^JCMJ, u think that is supposed to move me or something? Fvck off clown.

quote:
^Yo, my dude, the heeb doctrine was bunked y2k. Why are you still subscribing to it? Didn't you get the memo? Yahawah bahasham Yahwashi aint return (LOL) Now yall got this coon nigga called "Comfy" running the show up here at madison and 25th.

This **** is hilarious!

Afronut my poor mislead brother, The folks you mention are of the Spirit of the Pharsees. Also no man is running the show except Christ, no one is my leader except Christ.

These are some of the folks I sub too..

http://www.youtube.com/user/yshuaknesset

http://www.youtube.com/user/Profit613

Here are some clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO0eJBCnAjg

So that too is debunked.

On the side note, Are not Haitians and Dominicans Brothers living on the same land but can come together?? Yes or No??

^I already explained the situation bet. haiti and D.R. a couple of months ago. Dominicans are the children of mulattos and spaniards who fled to that side of the island. Their blood relation to Haitians is negligable. The only thing they really share is the island, that is about it.

As for your pharisee retort, it is because of High priest Ahraya that all you heebs have the 12 tribe breakdown. And the last I checked, he is still down w/comfy.

When yall drop the 12 tribe doctrine, I will give you respect. Until then, you all are peddling a knock-off doctrine (12 tribe); yall are frauds.

quote:
^^JCMJ, u think that is supposed to move me or something? Fvck off clown.

MOVE YOU...lol, You are not needed Afronut, many of our people will die in our current state..

There are Haitians coming into the Truth, you are not needed. I simply showed you that to confirm. Even you can not deny that Haitians, American Negroes, Latinos, Indians of South and North America, Dominicans and Jamaicans and Trinidadians, Carribians are the valley of Dry bones. Esp. The Haitians who are at the lowest state of captivity of ALL the Tribes, Your Tribe is the Lowest.

Haitian tells the Truth about Haiti...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cygWRKFIuo4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwloHC-ODnI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao1cbZ5NLo0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGUgDQvQadk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgQ47wW_Vbw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMitZZ-TRds&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1SYKHl6Gg&feature=related

12,000 of all the Tribes will be sealed. Most of these Men are those who sigh and cry at the evils done on this earth and those who are not defiled spiritally and mentally. Most probably dont even know they are Israel yet.

You are not needed Afronut.

quote:
^I already explained the situation bet. haiti and D.R. a couple of months ago. Dominicans are the children of mulattos and spaniards who fled to that side of the island. Their blood relation to Haitians is negligable. The only thing they really share is the island, that is about it.

As for your pharisee retort, it is because of High priest Ahraya that all you heebs have the 12 tribe breakdown. And the last I checked, he is still down w/comfy.

When yall drop the 12 tribe doctrine, I will give you respect. Until then, you all are peddling a knock-off doctrine (12 tribe); yall are frauds.

The 12 tribe doctrine comes from Genesis also the original H.I groups did not even believe in Christ fool.

As for you report about Dominicans and Haitians the fact remains the Domincans are the result of Indians, Spanish and Negros just as the Haitians are Negros though some have mixture too. Haitians and Dominicans are brothers no matter how much you try to paint it another way, The Domincans might have more Spanish blood but that is insignifigant.

If the Domincans were so much different why are so many Dominicans

-

-

Dark Skinned??

Also many of us have White mixture including Mexicans, African Americans..etc. this is why I reject the Edomite doctrine.

^if you want to claim they are symbolic dry bones, then you won't get an argument from me. But to fvcking claim that they are the prophetic dry bones of Ezekiel is not only laughable, but down right bullshyt!

Posted by MelaninKing (Member # 17444) on :

Green party nominates Black woman and Hispanic woman for President/Vice President nominees, showing Hispanic/Black solidarity.

Green Party Vice-Presidential Candidate Rosa Clemente To Participate In "Open The Debates" Rally In Denver

Forwarded by the Green Party of the United States http://www.gp.org

Contact: John Judge, 202-584-1021, press-secretary@runcynthiarun.org

Washington, DC -- Rosa Clemente, the recently nominated vice-presidential candidate running with former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney on the Green Party ticket, will join Ralph Nader, Matt Gonzalez, Val Kilmer, Sean Penn, Cindy Sheehan, Tom Morello, Jello Biafra, Nellie McKay, and Ike Reilly at the "Open the Debates" Super Rally on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 6:00 p.m. at the University of Denver Magness Arena in Denver, Colorado.

Green Party and other third party and independent candidates in the 2008 presidential race have been consistently excluded from national and local debates, including progressive Congressman Dennis Kucinich from national media debates. The Green Party is demanding that presidential candidate Cynthia McKinney to be included in the upcoming Google and YouTube debates in New Orleans.

"It is critical for the Hip Hop generation and young people, among whom only one in fourteen vote or participate in elections, and who see the current two-party system as antiquated and unable to address their issues, to be able to hear other alternatives at all political debates so they can have informed voter choice and become engaged in real democracy. The Green Party ticket represents something my generation can vote for, not just an alternative, but an imperative. This push to have third party and independent voices in national and local debates helps all of us to make democracy work," Clemente noted.

The Denver Super Rally, organized by independent candidate Ralph Nader is being held to coincide with the Democratic National Convention. A second Super Rally is planned for Minneapolis on September 4th at Orchestra Hall during the week of the Republican National Convention. The Super Rallies will be part of an outpouring of protest in Denver and Minneapolis against the two corporate controlled parties and their policies of perpetual militarism and war, at the expense of the necessities here at home.

"Our focus at the Denver Super Rally will be to expand the debates beyond just two parties," Nader said. "It's an issue of central concern to many Americans and extends far beyond any one candidate. It is a first amendment matter of speech, petition and assembly during a Presidential election for both the candidates and the voters."

quote:
^if you want to claim they are symbolic dry bones, then you won't get an argument from me. But to fvcking claim that they are the prophetic dry bones of Ezekiel is not only laughable, but down right bullshyt!

Afronut you can not argue with facts. This statement proves this. The Prophet Ezekiel saw a valley of Dry bones, the condition that would beefall the "Whole House of Israel". After prophesy the bones came together and "DAVID" was set up as their King(WHO IS CALLED THE ROOT OF DAVID IN THE LAST DAYS??....You guessed it..Christ.

Christ himself said he would rebuild the Tabernacle of David.

You can't show One Single white European or Arab tribes or Nation that Fits the Valley of Dry bones, If you could prove the Jewish people or Europeans were you would have done so.

You know as much as I do who is the Valley of Dry bones.

Funny part is you love to show how Blacks are inferior but when the Bible shows WHY we are presently inferior you deny it.

Like I said...

SON OF MAN...CAN THESE BONES LIVE??

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Yes, I n I people are the dead bones in the dry valley.

Marcus Garvey spoke the words again and breathed life into the nation.

Marcus Garvey is most important to understanding the development of Black resistant philosophy and the general blackism that permeates InI world today.

Beginning with his flag, his colours, his political and religious philosophy, Marcus Garvey a man from nowhere, without any wealth or legacy, changed the way the world saw Blackman and the way Blackmen saw themselves.

Read:

"...When I am dead, wrap the mantle of the Red, Black, and Green around me, for in the new life I shall rise with God’s grace and blessings to lead the millions up the heights of triumph with the colors you well know. Look for me in the whirlwind..."

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/marcus-mosiah-garvey-a-defiant-symbol-of-black-nationalism-by-jill-heather-winnick/

Marcus Garvey, MLK, Rosa Parks, Malcolm X all of these folks were Israel but failed to understand who they were. A part of the Curse on the Children of Israel is that we would run to religion and philosophy and no MAN would redeeem us except God himself. Marcus Garvey was on point with our folks moving to Africa for the time being until Christ comes but Africa is not the homeland Israel is. Jerusalem is our city and God will gives us Jerusalem back when Christ returns in the East. We wont need man or the British or Germans to set us up like the Ashkenazi Kabbalist did.

^Damn son!!! There are many freggin people suffering! Look at the filipinos (Somone posted a video of filipine slums. I think it was you)! Come on man! The heeb doctrine is only as real as symbols. If the negro, latino and indian can claim hebrew heritage, then so can all socially oppressed people!!

Dude, you are fighting a losing battle. Your best bet is to stay within the pseudo-realm. You are an israelite symbolically; metaphorically; Blacks, Latinos and Native Americans are pseudo-Israelites.

quote:
^Damn son!!! There are many freggin people suffering! Look at the filipinos (Somone posted a video of filipine slums. I think it was you)! Come on man! The heeb doctrine is only as real as symbols. If the negro, latino and indian can claim hebrew heritage, then so can all socially oppressed people!!

Dude, you are fighting a losing battle. Your best bet is to stay within the pseudo-realm. You are an israelite symbolically; metaphorically; Blacks, Latinos and Native Americans are pseudo-Israelites.

Philipinos have their own nation, though some Philipinos are Israel Majority of Israel in in The americans, Some are in Africa, Egypt, Kush, the Middle East, Spain, Australia, Hawaii..

The injustice done on the Earth is due to Arab, Europeans, and Chines/Asian Gentile control of the Earth. When Israel feel Salvation was given to the Gentiles...THIS IS THE RESULT OF THE GENTILES Rule...LOOK AROUND YOU.

Our God is a Fair God, He gave the Gentiles a Time to rule, now our Time, the Kingdom of Jacob is Coming and out of Jerusalem shall go forth the law.

If I am fighting a loosing battle Proove that the Jewish people, Arabs or Europeans and Chinese/Asians ARE A NATION are the Valley of Dry bones. don't Cherry pick one Tribe, prove it as a nation so we can prophecy unto them, becuase without Israel, 12,000 from Each tribe Christ can not return...nothing can happen until the 144,000 are sealed. So prove Europeans, Arabs, Chinese/Asians as a nation fit the Curse of Israel..??

^You are a lost hope. You believe too strongly. Never mind. Carry on with yourself, sir.

quote:
^You are a lost hope. You believe too strongly. Never mind. Carry on with yourself, sir.

Like I said you can't disprove it only mock and scoff. If you had a way to prove Europeans or Jews or ANYONE besideds Blacks were the balley of Dry bone you would have done so.

and if you dont believe then why did you comment on a thread with a headliner dealing with the Bible??

You hate blacks and relish in the fact that we are down, and you hate any doctrine that says were are more than what the world says we are.

Even when the doctine makes sense you can't accept is becuase you worship the White man so much, you can't imagine that he is NOT chosen by god but WE(YES YOUR FOREFATHER IS JACOB) are. and becuase of our Forefather's Idol worship we are suffering captivity.

Free your mind Afronut and look around. You really think the White man is a great ruler. Look at the Earth look at the pollution and eugenics, Floride in the Waters, OIL SPILL that might eventually poisin all the Seas of the Earth.

^Huh?! Dude! THEY GOT THE PRIZE!!! They are on the land of Israel! Where the fvck is your God?! Why has he allowed this if you are truly the biblical israelites? Give me a damn break, sir. They fulfilled the end time prophecy of the state of Ysrael. If you believe in prophecy, Israel is supposed to be in the land when the nations mount a war against her. Niggas and spics aint over there!

Get the fvck outta here w/that bullshit!

quote:
^Huh?! Dude! THEY GOT THE PRIZE!!! They are on the land of Israel! Where the fvck is your God?! Why has he allowed this if you are truly the biblical israelites? Give me a damn break, sir. They fulfilled the end time prophecy of the state of Ysrael. If you believe in prophecy, Israel is supposed to be in the land when the nations mount a war against her. Niggas and spics aint over there!

Get the fvck outta here w/that bullshit!

LMAO, this is way to Easy to dispute..

O.K lets play..

This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:

2 In the last days
the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established
as chief among the mountains;
it will be raised above the hills,
and all nations will stream to it.

3 Many peoples will come and say,
"Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,
to the house of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
so that we may walk in his paths."
The law will go out from Zion,
the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

4 He will judge between the nations
and will settle disputes for many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not take up sword against nation,
nor will they train for war anymore.

5 Come, O house of Jacob,
let us walk in the light of the LORD.

Isaiah said that when Israel is set up again the world will beat their Sowrds into plowshares and spears into purnin hooks. and the Law shall go forth out of Jerusalem...

So if the Jewish people are Israel why has WAR ESCALATED why is KABBALISHM not Torah being executed. Why can't the Jews handle the Arabs.

As I said God put us in our condition because of Idol worship and because we went against him and turned our backs on him.

^Dude, you really don't want none of this. You are speaking to a man who had emersed himself in that doctrine for 20 yrs. Trust me when I say this, I know this shyt like the palm of my hand.

Isaiah's prophecy is a run-up to the messianic era. It occurs after the gog-magog assault on the land. In the Isaiah prophecy, the ysraelites have already established themselves on the land. Again, if you are the people indeed, you should be already in the land in preparation for the unfolding of Isaiah and Ezekiel end time prophecies.

Posted by Original_Womb/man (Member # 17356) on :

Jari

Marcus Garvey, MLK, Rosa Parks, Malcolm X all of these folks were Israel but failed to understand who they were.

Malcom X and The Nation of Islam knew/knows that we, "the Blacks of the Diaspora" are the Children on Israel.

Minister Louis Farrahkahn addresses this in his recent lecture. "Who are the Real Children of Israel"? Parts I & II

NOI

^Minister FarrahCOON used his televised speech to say that the children of Ysrael are the whites and that, the blacks are God. I would not use his speech as proof the Israelites were black. Not even he believes that.

How about the population of North Korea

"North Korea faces hunger: UN report"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNlI-51cm-o

"North Korea's military zeal leaves people cash-poor and hungry"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow8SQH_Kj6w&feature=channel

Posted by Original_Womb/man (Member # 17356) on :

GIgantic,

Minister FarrahCOON used his televised speech to say that the children of Ysrael are the whites and that, the blacks are God. I would not use his speech as proof the Israelites were black. Not even he believes that.

WRONG, apparently you misunderstood the Minister & The
Teachings. Rest assure, The Minister knows who "The Real Children of Israel" are; & The Truth of God, the devil, children of Seth, Tamahu.

^Actually, you misunderstood his message. His speech centered on the idea that the "Bible," the main literary source of judaism (white man's religion), belongs to the white man, not blacks; hence, his push to indoctrinate blacks with Islam and the Koran, as oppose the bible. While he may believe the original inhabitants of the land presently called "Israel" were black, he does not believe the Bible is the reference one can use to advance this position. That is why he referenced the story of Jacob wrestling the angel. Do you recall the lecture he gave on it? If so, please illuminate for us what he taught on it.

I await your explanation on the story of Jacob and the angel, as it was taught by the minister, during his speech.

Ball is in YOUR COURT NOW.

quote:
^Dude, you really don't want none of this. You are speaking to a man who had emersed himself in that doctrine for 20 yrs. Trust me when I say this, I know this shyt like the palm of my hand.

Isaiah's prophecy is a run-up to the messianic era. It occurs after the gog-magog assault on the land. In the Isaiah prophecy, the ysraelites have already established themselves on the land. Again, if you are the people indeed, you should be already in the land in preparation for the unfolding of Isaiah and Ezekiel end time prophecies.

LOL, then you should know about the Curses that befell Israel prior to the Captivity of the Northern Kingdom of Israel, don't make me get the Curses of deuteronomy out on you and compare them to the Jewish people in Israel today..lol.

Like I said the Jewish people are in Israel today, Why has War escalated why is the Law not going forth out of Jerusalem.

We are waiting Afronut.

For 20 yrs, I guess that White Pussy was too iresistable so much that you deny your heritage and worship the white man.

As I said you hate blacks and relish in our fall but you can't fathom the idea that we wont be down forever, our tribulation is coming to an end Its gonna get worse but out Lord and Savior will return and set up our kingdom. If you can't see how the Gentiles esp. the White European(Japhet) has ruined and polluted the Earth along with Edom(The Jews) then you are stupid and blind.

quote:
^Actually, you misunderstood his message. His speech centered on the idea that the "Bible," the main literary source of judaism (white man's religion), belongs to the white man, not blacks; hence, his push to indoctrinate blacks with Islam and the Koran, as oppose the bible. While he may believe the original inhabitants of the land presently called "Israel" were black, he does not believe the Bible is the reference one can use to advance this position. That is why he referenced the story of Jacob wrestling the angel. Do you recall the lecture he gave on it? If so, please illuminate for us what he taught on it.

I await your explanation on the story of Jacob and the angel, as it was taught by the minister, during his speech.

Ball is in YOUR COURT NOW.

you are 100% correct FarraCOON is a paid disinformation agent of Gaddafi, Gaddafi paid FarraCOON millions to indoctrinate Islam to Blacks in America. He talks about the White man but is a bootlicking slave of the Arab who to this day continues slavery.

quote:
Originally posted by Original_Womb/man:
GIgantic,

Minister FarrahCOON used his televised speech to say that the children of Ysrael are the whites and that, the blacks are God. I would not use his speech as proof the Israelites were black. Not even he believes that.

WRONG, apparently you misunderstood the Minister & The
Teachings. Rest assure, The Minister knows who "The Real Children of Israel" are; & The Truth of God, the devil, children of Seth, Tamahu.

If Farrahcoon understood the Children of Israel were the blacks and Latinos why is he leading them to an Arab belief(Islam) non of our forefathers were practicing Islam, there was no Koran or Islam prior ot Muhammed Ibn Abdullah of arabia, an Ishmaelite.

The white pussy was some good shyt but that is another topic of discussion RLFOL!

The laws of Deut 28 is not set in some specific time; they are causes and effects of keeping and breaking hebreac law. Also, if you want to get jiggy and shyt, deut 28.68 already occured in 70 AD. Even Josephus testifies to this.

quote:
LOL, then you should know about the Curses that befell Israel prior to the Captivity of the Northern Kingdom of Israel, don't make me get the Curses of deuteronomy out on you and compare them to the Jewish people in Israel today..lol.

Like I said the Jewish people are in Israel today, Why has War escalated why is the Law not going forth out of Jerusalem.

We are waiting Afronut.

For 20 yrs, I guess that White Pussy was too iresistable so much that you deny your heritage and worship the white man.

As I said you hate blacks and relish in our fall but you can't fathom the idea that we wont be down forever, our tribulation is coming to an end Its gonna get worse but out Lord and Savior will return and set up our kingdom. If you can't see how the Gentiles esp. the White European(Japhet) has ruined and polluted the Earth along with Edom(The Jews) then you are stupid and blind. [/QB]

He has been on the Arab sheiks payroll for four decades now. He is their proxy for the Islaamic inflitration of Black America. And it is through Black America that the Islamists think they can shape and mold US policy. He is in too deep to change course. They financed the whole NOI operation. They practically own that negro.

quote:
you are 100% correct FarraCOON is a paid disinformation agent of Gaddafi, Gaddafi paid FarraCOON millions to indoctrinate Islam to Blacks in America. He talks about the White man but is a bootlicking slave of the Arab who to this day continues slavery.

quote:
The white pussy was some good shyt but that is another topic of discussion RLFOL!

The laws of Deut 28 is not set in some specific time; they are causes and effects of keeping and breaking hebreac law. Also, if you want to get jiggy and shyt, deut 28.68 already occured in 70 AD. Even Josephus testifies to this.

quote:

We are waiting Afronut.

As I said you hate blacks and relish in our fall but you can't fathom the idea that we wont be down forever, our tribulation is coming to an end Its gonna get worse but out Lord and Savior will return and set up our kingdom. If you can't see how the Gentiles esp. the White European(Japhet) has ruined and polluted the Earth along with Edom(The Jews) then you are stupid and blind.

[/QB]
The destruction of 70 A.D was the Desolation of Abomination prophecied by Jesus and Daniel, however that was the start so Kuddos(As you would say)..to you. Now show me the Ships that the Jewish people in Israel were shipped in??

^I will show you the ships when you show me when were Blacks shipped off as slaves to Egypt. Fair enough?

quote:
He has been on the Arab sheiks payroll for four decades now. He is their proxy for the Islaamic inflitration of Black America. And it is through Black America that the Islamists think they can shape and mold US policy. He is in too deep to change course. They financed the whole NOI operation. They practically own that negro.

quote:

Yep, FerrahCOON is on the pay roll of the same people that Drug blacks across the deserts of Africa into the East to work and toil and to die in Muslim armies. Yet this Negro calls the White man the Devil, when the Arab(Muhammed) pretty much created the concept that the Atlantic trade was modedled after. Yet black people are so fickle they convert and uphold FerrahCOON as a prophet..lmao. Also if the white man is the devil why was Fard Muhammed a White/Polynisian..A bunch of non sense.

^Did you know these Arab sand niggaz even tailored a translation of the Koran to the "white man is the devil" doctrine NOI follows? I have a copy of it; M.H. Shakir translation. This "scholar" aint even recognized in Koranic academic circles. Surah XX.102 states, "On the day when the trumpet shall be blown, and We will gather the guilty, blue-eyed, on that day." The problem with that translation is it does not correspond to the original arabic (most versions have it as "blur" instead of blue) and not all whites are blue eyed (LOL). It is a big fat joke and uneducated negroes fall for it.

quote:
^I will show you the ships when you show me when were Blacks shipped off as slaves to Egypt. Fair enough?

LOOOOOOOL, Im enjoying this debate Afronut...Im going to show you that Egypt in a biblical sense can mean "A Land of Bondage"...

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Land+of+bondage

0.23 sec.
in Bible history, Egypt; by extension, a place or condition of special oppression.

More

Micah 6:4

For I brought you up from the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, and I sent before you Moses, Aaron, and Miriam.

Exodus 13:14

And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage:

Also we can see that places can be called "SPIRITUALY EGYPT"

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Here are the ships...

http://gordon.wiki.ccsd.edu/file/view/Slave_ship_diagram.png/44428921/Slave_ship_diagram.png

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/slaveship.htm

Now show me the Ashkenazi on the Slave Ships...Where are the Ashkenazi and Sepharic Slave ships going into "The house of Bondage"...

quote:
^Did you know these Arab sand niggaz even tailored a translation of the Koran to the "white man is the devil" doctrine NOI follows? I have a copy of it; M.H. Shakir translation. This "scholar" aint even recognized in Koranic academic circles. Surah XX.102 states, "On the day when the trumpet shall be blown, and We will gather the guilty, blue-eyed, on that day." The problem with that translation is it does not correspond to the original arabic (most versions have it as "blur" instead of blue) and not all whites are blue eyed (LOL). It is a big fat joke and uneducated negroes fall for it.

No afronut Muslims be the Negro or not are well versed and must memorize the Koran. These people need to hate the white man becuase its all they have is a bunch of emotion and excuse to kill and hate whitey. They get this in Islam(Though the simply distort certian meanings)..in Islam they can condone Murder and hatred. If Whiteey was to disappear the whole Negro Midset would fall apart. I mean people like Clyde Winters and Mike111 would be out of a job thught Ill bet they would still talk about whitey and blame him even if he disappeared.

quote:
LOOOOOOOL, Im enjoying this debate Afronut...Im going to show you that Egypt in a biblical sense can mean "A Land of Bondage"...

I warned you bruh. I aint no small fry when it comes to the doctrine. The original word used by the hebrews is not Egypt. The word is "MISRAIM," which is defined as A Fortress. It is from the root "MASOR." The word "Egypt" is an anglicized of the greek "Aegyptos." You are attempting to use a translation and later meaning to define an earlier word, sort of like putting the cartwheel before the horse -- FAIL.

quote:

For I brought you up from the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, and I sent before you Moses, Aaron, and Miriam.

Was Egypt the place of bondage for the hebrews? YES. But that does not signify the definition of the word Misraim. America is recorded as the country of enslavement for Africans. Yet it would be an error to define the word "America" as the house of bondage. Follow?

quote:

Also we can see that places can be called "SPIRITUALY EGYPT"

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Do you realize that you are taking that passage out of its historical context. There was no America at the time that passage was written. The great city is historically Jerusalem and it was spiritually (metaphorically) called Sodom and Egypt because of the sins found in city limits.
The only place resurrection takes place, based on the bible, is in Jerusalem.

Also, notice how the writer qualifies his statement by letting the reader know that the city is spiritually but not literally called "Sodom" and "Egypt." Do you find that in Deut 28.68? So what gives you the right to force your interpretation on to it?

quote:
http://gordon.wiki.ccsd.edu/file/view/Slave_ship_diagram.png/44428921/Slave_ship_diagram.png

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/slaveship.htm

Are you trying to be funny or something? Many ancient people have been transported on ships as slaves. Do you think slave ships is exclusive to the Negro?

quote:

Now show me the Ashkenazi on the Slave Ships...Where are the Ashkenazi and Sepharic Slave ships going into "The house of Bondage"...

I already told you the prophecy of 28:68 was fulfilled in 70 AD and Josephus, an authority on Jewish history, attests to this. Are we to believe that your word is weightier than Josephus'? MAJOR FAIL.

I told you, you aint talkin to no new fry.

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

This seems to be some silly religious argument, and I certainly have no interest in such things.

But I would like to clear up some misconceptions that you ass-holes seem to have.

This is NOT a Mexican.

-

This is certainly NOT a Mexican.

-

Even this is NOT a Mexican.

-

THESE ARE MEXICANS!!!!

-

-

-

-

What you ass-holes call Mexicans, are Whites and their half-breed mutts.

I warned you bruh. I aint no small fry when it comes to the doctrine. The original word used by the hebrews is not Egypt. The word is "MISRAIM," which is defined as A Fortress. It is from the root "MASOR." The word "Egypt" is an anglicized of the greek "Aegyptos." You are attempting to use a translation and later meaning to define an earlier word, sort of like putting the cartwheel before the horse -- FAIL.

Please post where I said anything about the word "Egypt" or "Misriam"..I said Egypt or Misriam know to the Hebrews was the house of Bondage. Something you seemed to have ignored.

Was Egypt the place of bondage for the hebrews? YES. But that does not signify the definition of the word Misraim. America is recorded as the country of enslavement for Africans. Yet it would be an error to define the word "America" as the house of bondage. Follow?

Like I said when the HOUSE OF BONDAGE=Egypt and vice versa. Spirtitally called Egypt. You are saying it has to be Phisically and ONLY Misriam and that there is no connection to bondage and slavery.

Do you realize that you are taking that passage out of its historical context. There was no America at the time that passage was written. The great city is historically Jerusalem and it was spiritually (metaphorically) called Sodom and Egypt because of the sins found in city limits.

Also, notice how the writer qualifies his statement by letting the reader know that the city is spiritually but not literally called "Sodom" and "Egypt." Do you find that in Deut 28.68? So what gives you the right to force your interpretation on to it?
Im not forcing anything as I said Egypt is the House of Bondage.

Also lets use Precepts: So one Verse says Egypt by ships:

Deut. 28

36The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.[/b]

So how can God drive Israel into LITERAL Egypt if Israel KNEW about Egypt. What was this Land the Biblical Hebrews NEVER knew about??

37And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

Are you trying to be funny or something? Many ancient people have been transported on ships as slaves. Do you think slave ships is exclusive to the Negro? I did not ask for "Ancient people" I asked show me the Jewish people in Israel today, show me the Historical evidence of them going into bondage in slave ships?? Show me.

already told you the prophecy of 28:68 was fulfilled in 70 AD and Josephus, an authority on Jewish history, attests to this. Are we to believe that your word is weightier than Josephus'? MAJOR FAIL.

And Like I said Kuddos for that 70 A.D was the begining. There are more curses that are to befall Israel besides bondage. You are no small fry right Show me evidence of the Jewish people fitting the Curses..

Prove the Jewish people are the valley of Dry bones...What r you waiting for..

Please post.

Posted by Confirming Truth (Member # 17678) on :

quote:
Please post where I said anything about the word "Egypt" or "Misriam"..I said Egypt or Misriam know to the Hebrews was the house of Bondage. Something you seemed to have ignored.

Sir, what gives you the right to impose your re-interpretation of Egypt on to deut 28.68? Egypt is Egypt unless the writer qualified it as something else. Even in Revelation, the writing you reference, it is not Egypt that is qualified as something other than what it is. But rather, the "great city" is qualified. There is NO BIBLICAL PRECEDENCE to show Egypt being metaphorically (spiritually) called anything other than what it is.

Here is the deal, you would have show biblical precedence of Egypt being "spiritually" called something else, not the other way around. Only then can you re-interpret deut 28:68 as reference to America.

Posted by Confirming Truth (Member # 17678) on :

JCMJ, do you have the book of Josephus? If you do, I can give you the reference to the jews returning to Egypt as slaves in 70 AD.

Posted by CircleOfLife (Member # 17562) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
quote:

Sir, what gives you the right to impose your re-interpretation of Egypt on to deut 28.68? Egypt is Egypt unless the writer qualified it as something else. Even in Revelation, the writing you reference, it is not Egypt that is qualified as something other than what it is. But rather, the "great city" is qualified. There is NO BIBLICAL PRECEDENCE to show Egypt being metaphorically (spiritually) called anything other than what it is.

Here is the deal, you would have show biblical precedence of Egypt being "spiritually" called something else, not the other way around. Only then can you re-interpret deut 28:68 as reference to America.

I have tried debating with the OP once myself. This Guy Jari and the other guy King love to add their own opinions to the text inside the Bible.
Whenever the Bible does not agree with them, they change the text, or they throw in their own opinion into the text and pass it off a truth. When will Christians stop with this adding and taking away from the scriptures?

Futhermore this guy Jari claims one day to be a Christian, and then another day he claims that he more Jewish than Christian, and then quotes from the New Testament of the Bible which everyone knows that Jews dont even beleive in.

This guy is only a joke, anyone who thinks Jari has anyhting to offer here is completely nutz.

Posted by CircleOfLife (Member # 17562) on :

quote:

To Jari:
And you who cannot even read the "True" doctrine of the Bible or any religious doctrine in original form would know this how? You are not a small fry, you are more like an ant when it comes to religious doctrine. Thats why you run from my arguments. How could you be a Christian-Jew, but also claim to be a Nazarene and then an Israelite, or are they all the same people?
LOL! You are nothing more than a lier and a plagarizer, you are also a fraud and a hypocrite, who doesnt even understand his own way of life(Christianity-Judaism). You are here bashing someone else on translations, when you know in fact, that translations of the Bible and any other religious text or doctrine are all you are capable of reading.

To Jari:
Then He goes on to say: with no evidence to back up anything as usual:

To Jari:
First of all, how can you tell this guy that he is taking anything out of context, when what the both of you are reading is nothing more than translations, which btw, is someone else interpretation, not the original Bible. Then you go on to mention who the Bible was referring to,( Egypt and Sodom) and then as usual, refuse to back it up with anything other than the UnHoly Bible. No evidence means ignorance of the topic, and this is why Jari never has any evidence to back up his debate.

Im not forcing anything as I said Egypt is the House of Bondage.

To Jari:
And Jari, if you are not forcing your interpretation into the passage, then why not post evidence where the Bible says specifically that Egypt was the House of Bondage and not just your interpretation of what and who you think the Bible was reffering to?

To Jari:
Then He goes on futher trying to support his claims with the UnHoly Bible:

Also lets use Precepts: So one Verse says Egypt by ships:
Deut. 28
36The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.[/b]

To Jari:
Where in this passage does it specifically say that Egypt is the House of Bondage? Where in this passage does it even say Egypt or Misraim? Better yet tell us how you are so knowledgeable about who they are reffering to, when you have not "ever" read the original Bible?

So how can God drive Israel into LITERAL Egypt if Israel KNEW about Egypt. What was this Land the Biblical Hebrews NEVER knew about??
37And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

Are you trying to be funny or something? Many ancient people have been transported on ships as slaves. Do you think slave ships is exclusive to the Negro? I did not ask for "Ancient people" I asked show me the Jewish people in Israel today, show me the Historical evidence of them going into bondage in slave ships?? Show me.

To Jari:
Show evidence? LOL!Where The Fvck is any of your evidence my Christian Scholar who cannot read any other language but English and backs himslef up with the Unholy Bible?

already told you the prophecy of 28:68 was fulfilled in 70 AD and Josephus, an authority on Jewish history, attests to this. Are we to believe that your word is weightier than that of Josephus'? MAJOR FAIL.

To Jari:
Show the evidence where Josephus confrim this prophecy in the Bible? Or are we to assume that what you say that Jospehus said, he did actually say? Being that we know that you will plagarize the Bible, it is not a doubt in my mind that you would plagarize Josephus as well.

To Jari:
I think you are beneath a small fry, even the small fry can back up his own views with credible sources, you are more like a "snitch"
you tell only the part of the story that makes you right, and choose to leave out the parts that kill your debate.

And Like I said Kuddos for that 70 A.D was the begining. There are more curses that are to befall Israel besides bondage. You are no small fry right Show me evidence of the Jewish people fitting the Curses..
Prove the Jewish people are the valley of Dry bones...What r you waiting for..

To Jari:
He probably waiting on you to post evidence of all of the bogus claims that you have made, and never had a shred of evidenve to back it up. Just your opinions of translation.

Please post.

To Jari:
Hopefully Jari will post some proof! ONEDAY!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
JCMJ, do you have the book of Josephus? If you do, I can give you the reference to the jews returning to Egypt as slaves in 70 AD.

Like I said 70 A.d was only the begining, There are other curses that would befall Israel.

Even you testified to this:

The laws of Deut 28 is not set in some specific time; they are causes and effects of keeping and breaking hebreac law.

So if the Laws or curses of Deut. 28 are not set in Time then they can happen more than once. 70 A.d was the begining of Jacob's trouble, Christ came to set up a religion for Irrael and Gentiles that did not require the Temple and the Temple sacrifices.

Here is some more proof of Judah's connection to the Negros in West Africa.

http://www.kulanu.org/timbuktu/JewsOfTimbuktu.php

“We, the Jews of Timbuktu…the time has come for us to remember, and this time is the most difficult one in our history since the edict of Askia Muhammad, who in 1492 forced us to convert to Islam.”

Leo Africanus-"The king (Askia) is a declared enemy of the Jews. He will not allow any to live in the city. If he hears it said that a Berber merchant frequents them or does business with them, he confiscates his goods."

More

According to the 17th century Tarikh al-fattash and the Tarikh al-Sudan, several Jewish communities existed as parts of the Ghana, Mali, and later Songhay empires. One such community was formed by a group of Egyptian Jews, who allegedly traveled by way of the Sahel corridor through Chad into Mali. Manuscript C of the Tarikh al-fattash described a community called the Bani Israel that in 1402 existed in Tindirma, possessed 333 wells, and had seven princes as well as an army.

Another such community was that of the Zuwa ruler of Koukiya (located near the Niger river). His name was known only as Zuwa Alyaman, meaning "He comes from Yemen". According to local legends, Zuwa Alyaman was a member of one of the Jewish communities transported from Yemen by Abyssinians in the 6th century C.E. after the defeat of Dhu Nuwas. Zuwa Alyaman was said to have traveled into West Africa along with his brother. They established a community in Kukiya near the Niger River. According to the Tarikh el-Soudan, after Zuwa Alyaman, there were 14 Zuwa rulers of Kukiya before the rise of Islam in the region.

So please Post the other curses that befell Israel After 70 A.D please post them or should I??

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Land+of+bondage

0.23 sec.
in Bible history, Egypt; by extension, a place or condition of special oppression.

More

Exodus 13:14

And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage:

Was the western hemisphere inhabited before the Israelite exodus?

quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
Was the western hemisphere inhabited before the Israelite exodus?

yes

JCMC, I am not even going to waste my time going back and forth with you. I provided enough exegeses to blow that silly doctrine of yours out the water.

Posted by argyle104 (Member # 14634) on :

Gigantic wrote:

quote:
Dominicans are the children of mulattos and spaniards who fled to that side of the island.
If you could read you would know that Dominicans are the descendents of the so called "north" African berbers, Turks, modern day Iranians, and other west Asians who were brought over as slaves to the new world.

Different people came to the various countries in North, Central, South America and the Caribbean in different numbers. For example Cuba may have had a higher percentage of "west" Asians, Puerto Rico may have had a higher percentage of so called "berbers", etc. etc..

You know maybe if you would have finished high school, you would not be so easy to defeat. : )

"The ethnic composition of the Dominican population is 73% multiracial, 16% white, and 11% black.[1] The multiracial population is primarily a mixture of European and African..."

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_Republic

Like I said, Dominicans are primarily descended from Mulattos and Spanish whites, 73% and 16%, respectively.

Now go jump off a cliff and die, fvcker.

quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
If you could read you would know that Dominicans are the descendents of the so called "north" African berbers, Turks, modern day Iranians, and other west Asians who were brought over as slaves to the new world.

Different people came to the various countries in North, Central, South America and the Caribbean in different numbers. For example Cuba may have had a higher percentage of "west" Asians, Puerto Rico may have had a higher percentage of so called "berbers", etc. etc..

You know maybe if you would have finished high school, you would not be so easy to defeat. : )

quote:
Gigantic wrote:

quote:
Dominicans are the children of mulattos and spaniards who fled to that side of the island.

Lite his ass up Argie boy!!

^Lite what ass? I just schooled that punk. Check the link!

Posted by kenndo (Member # 4846) on :

quote:
quote:

Dark Skinned??

Also many of us have White mixture including Mexicans, African Americans..etc. this is why I reject the Edomite doctrine.

there is recent info saying that most african americans do not have some white dna,so it seems most are not mixed after all.lamin has this recent info.

^No such information exists. The tests were done and 30% of Black males in the new world have a European male ancestor, while approx. 18% of blacks have European blood; this is obviously due to what happened in slavery.

Gigantic is right but the figure is not 30% I don't think.

^The study stated 30%. Unfortunatly, I am not on my home PC. I have the link stored over there. I will try to do a google search and see if I can find the study.

quote:

quote:
^The study stated 30%. Unfortunatly, I am not on my home PC. I have the link stored over there. I will try to do a google search and see if I can find the study.

quote:

Well I thought it was like 20 or 24. 30% is close though Ill believe it but please post the study..helps Debunk the Edomite Doctrine.

^Here is one study that has it at 20% but this is for the entire AA population. The study I'm referring to sampled only Black males in the west. I am still looking for it. The study is from a few years ago, so finding it is proving difficult.

no you are distorting the info,i spoke to kittles,he mention that most african americans are mixed,but he say the average or median admixture,is 20% this meaning that is the average,not all.

others studies,but his other more detail study puts it around 15 to 18 or 15 to 17% while other detail studies but it around 13%. keep in mind this is for african americans with varied admixture. he did admit some do not have admixture but most do. i just had a email talk with him. keep in mind some of these guys can't make up thier mind. in one study they have it lower and other studies not so low,sill low but a litttle higher.

i read that mr. skip gates says he is more european then african in dna to he is 49% european or anoher study says he is 50% european. i wish they could make up thier darn minds.

anyway
that is what he told me.

Kittles noted that about 30 percent of African-Americans' Y-chromosomes originated in Europe.

Kittles, for example, has a Y-chromosome common in Germany, not Africa. "My father had told me for a long time that I had a white ancestor on our paternal line. So, the test confirmed it goes back to Germany."

In contrast, only about 5 percent of African-Americans' mitochondrial DNA comes from Europe, making the maternal line test a surer bet for those primarily interested in their black ancestors. (If African Ancestry finds the customer's DNA doesn't go back to Africa, it can search its databases of European gene markers.)

-----
he said he using another way of finding more makes up the dna of african americans and others too so he does not only go by the above alone.

The ancestry of African Americans is predominantly from Niger-Kordofanian (~71%), European (~13%), and other African (~8%) populations, although admixture levels varied considerably among individuals. This study helps tease apart the complex evolutionary history of Africans and African Americans, aiding both anthropological and genetic epidemiologic studies.
i found the study from Sarah Tishkoff, Ph.D. she puts european dna for the average african american 13%,not 20%. . it makes sense since skip gates said that about 58% of african americans have 12.5 european dna,of course some areas in the south it's lower. of cousre not all african american are mixed has well.anyway-

here is something thing will clear it up abit.

African Americans (also referred to as Black Americans or Afro-Americans, and formerly as American Negroes) are citizens or residents of the United States who have origins in any of the black populations of Africa.[2] In the United States, the terms are generally used for Americans with at least partial Sub-Saharan African ancestry.

Most African Americans are the direct descendants of captive Africans who survived the slavery era within the boundaries of the present United States, although some are—or are descended from—immigrants from African, Caribbean, Central American or South American nations.[3] As an adjective, the term is usually spelled African-American.[4]

Who is African American?

Since 1977, in an attempt to keep up with changing social opinion, the United States government officially classified black people (revised to black or African American in 1997) as A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa.[2] Other Federal offices, such as the United States Census Bureau, adheres to the OMB standards on race in its data collection and tabulations efforts.[131] In preparation for the United States 2010 Census, a marketing and outreach plan, called 2010 Census Integrated Communications Campaign Plan (ICC) recognized and defined African Americans as black people born in the United States. From the ICC perspective, African Americans are one of three groups of black people in the United States[132]

The ICC plan was to reach the three groups by acknowledging that each group has its own sense of community that is based on geography and ethnicity.[133] The best way to market the census process toward any of the three groups is to reach them through their own unique communication channels and not treat the entire black population of the U.S. as though they are all African Americans with a single ethnic and geographical background. The U.S. Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Investigation categorizes black or African American people as "A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa" through racial categories used in the UCR Program adopted from the Statistical Policy Handbook (1978) and published by the Office of Federal Statistical Policy and Standards, U.S. Department of Commerce, derived from the 1977 OMB classification.[134]

On census forms, the government depends on individuals' self-identification. Due in part to a centuries-old history within the United States, historical experiences pre- and post-slavery, and migrations throughout North America, contemporary African Americans possess varying degrees of admixture with European ancestry. A lesser percentage also have Native American ancestry.

With the help of geneticists, the historian Henry Louis Gates, Jr. put African American ancestry in these terms:

* 58 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one great-grandparent);

* 19.6 percent of African Americans have at least 25 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one grandparent);

* 1 percent of African Americans have at least 50 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one parent); and

* 5 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent Native American ancestry (equivalent to one great-grandparent).

keep in mind if any have most native dna most will have european dna. if you add all those numbers up,then it seem that close to 80% of african american have some form of varied admixture.

or check out this book. the study for native american dna is out of dated becuase recent findings mention that only 5% of african amercans have native dna,nor 25 % the book is on target with european dna in terms of how many africanamerican havae european dna but it's out of date in term of how high it is for the average african american. it'slower then we thought.the correct study for that is above or the one i just posted.

book
Who is black?: one nation's definition
By Floyd James Davis

> SEE OR GO TO PAGE 21

http://books.google.com/books?id=9d9FC-gcWaAC&pg=PA105&lpg=PA105&dq=unmixed++blacks+in+jamaica&source=bl&ots=rLMyK1qxQG&sig=tKDfluo0Xh8YW0IgTag0q8pjxDk&hl=en&ei=p2avScLWIMe_tgfvl8z VBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result#PPA21,M1

and

http://books.google.com/books?id=9d9FC-gcWaAC&pg=PA105&lpg=PA105&dq=unmixed++blacks+in+jamaica&source=bl&ots=rLMyK1qxQG&sig=tKDfluo0Xh8YW0IgTag0q8pjxDk&hl=en&ei=p2avScLWIMe_tgfvl8z VBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result#PPA105,M1

A recent study by Mark D. Shriver of a European-American sample found that the average admixture in the white population is 0.7% African and 3.2% Native American. However, 70% of the sample had no African admixture. The other 30% had African admixture ranging from 2% to 20% with an average of 2.3%. By extrapolating these figures to the whole population some scholars suggest that up to 74 million European-Americans may have African admixture in the same range (2-20%).

Gigantic wrote:
quote:
"The ethnic composition of the Dominican population is 73% multiracial, 16% white, and 11% black.[1] The multiracial population is primarily a mixture of European and African..."

Like I said, Dominicans are primarily descended from Mulattos and Spanish whites, 73% and 16%, respectively.

Now go jump off a cliff and die, fvcker.

HA HA HA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

lol, lol, Double lol! : )

People observe the pitifullness.

A Wikipedia article? Wikipedia???????

With that kind of credible and unbiased source of evidence you should no longer be thought of as a high school dropout, but rather the scholar of scholars.

wooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooohohohohohohohohohohohoho!

Gigantic wrote:
--------------------------------------

Even his own pitiful source does not back up his claim. It doesn't say "Dominicans are the children of mulattos and spaniards who fled to that side of the island."

Damn Gigantic were you born with a lobotomy? : )

What are you, an idiot or something? I said that Dominicans are predominantly Mulatto and white. I provided the stats to back that up. Can't you freggin read?

"population is 73% multiracial, 16% white, and 11% black."

As you can see in the numbers, multiracial and white are the largest ethnic groups in DR. What is a multiracial?

"The multiracial population is primarily a mixture of European and African..."

Do you know what a Mulatto is, genius? A mixture of European (White) and Black (African).

Now, go play w/yourself Loser.

quote:
Gigantic wrote:

Even his own pitiful source does not back up his claim. It doesn't say "Dominicans are the children of mulattos and spaniards who fled to that side of the island."

Damn Gigantic were you born with a lobotomy? : )

kenndo,

Do you not understand that people from so called "north" and "east" Africa are bogusly grouped with europeans in these snake oil dna cons.

You would think your dumb ass would have read about it.

They tested Africans and have bogusly said they were so called majority european and 5% or less African. Which means that African Americans who have ancestry from north and east Africans will also test as having european dna when in reality they don't.

Which only proves how much of an idiot you are kenndo.

argyle,most african americans are not from north or east africa,and take up with the testing companies in america, dummy.

i am not getting into this further with you idiot.

argyle is a paranoid idiot. He thinks there is some big conspiracy with the dna companies to defraud blacks (LOL). As if independent tests can't be done (LOL). Aint no Blacks of the diaspora genetically traced to N.Africa. Stop the bullshyt already. The slaves came out of W.Africa, fool.

skip gates did found out the some of his dna is from north africa,egypt, but that is just a few examples,not most.

^yes, it is an exception not a rule.

kenndo wrote:
-----------------------------------
most african americans are not from north or east africa

What do you base this on?

Again folks notice how kenndo never provides evidence for anything he says. The reason is that he's a clown trying to pass off his opinions that he formed off propaganda from his white masters off as facts.

Now he's crying when no one buys it or someone with superior intellect calls him out on it.

This is good medicine for you kenndo.

wrong argyle.
Anyway dump your head in the lake.

Posted by dana marniche (Member # 13149) on :

quote:
^No such information exists. The tests were done and 30% of Black males in the new world have a European male ancestor, while approx. 18% of blacks have European blood; this is obviously due to what happened in slavery.

And I take it that 30% includes the total of US blacks, which all other genealogical and genetic study has shown have European ancestry. But more importantly we can not forget all of the whites with Bantu in them - Nazieg.

http://www.google.com/#q=melungeons&hl=en&client=hp&prmd=ivb&tbs=tl:1&tbo=u&ei=iuxhTITNBojmsQPn6qD-Bw&sa=X&oi=timeline_result&ct=title&resnum=17&sqi=2&ved=0CFwQ5wIwEA&fp=f9519659d5 d079d0

Posted by dana marniche (Member # 13149) on :

quote:
kenndo wrote:

Argyle - most blacks as so far found by genetics are not from populations that inhabited North Africa. The Fulani are the only population African that has made a significant impress in A.As that might be considered of "North African" origin and there are many records from ships and other sources that show Fulani were brought to America.

So far very few A.A.s or blacks in the United States have gotten dna analysis done and what studies have been done do show that there was some absorption of other populations affiliated with North African populations such as the Tuareg and Kunta into the African American population. All of these populations were present in the Senegambia region when Portuguese slavers were there and there are records showing "Moors" being captured from these regions. However this would not have been where the European admixture has come from.

These findings are relatively small in comparison to those of sub-Saharan Africans. However the fact that there is a small percentage at all is what is surprising as most people including white academics were taught that black Africans came from societies with no North African connections. Similarly - genetics is now confirming a small but in some areas widespread impress into white America of sub-Saharan African elements which had been suspected by earlier genealogists.

the est. is over 50% of african americans have some form of admixture,but some do not Gigantic

anyway most of the folk that seen seen or heard that got tested for thier african dna do not have any Tuareg dna. the Tuareg are very small in numbers in the Senegambia ,in fact hardly none live there at at.

some african americans on average do have little Fulani dna and some do not have any.Fulanis are west african by the way.

there is really is Tuareg in the senegambia that i know of, maybe just very few in the senegambia.
If there are they are so small in numbers they still do not show up has any major group.

example-
Main article: Demographics of The Gambia

A wide variety of ethnic groups live in the Gambia, each preserving its own language and traditions. The Mandinka tribe is the largest, followed by the Fula, Wolof, Jola, and Serahule. The approximately 3,500 non-African residents include Europeans and families of Lebanese origin (roughly 0.23% of the total population). Most of the European minority are Britons, many of whom left after independence.

Main article: Ethnic groups in Senegal

Senegal has a wide variety of ethnic groups and, as in most West African countries, several languages are widely spoken. The Wolof are the largest single ethnic group in Senegal at 43 percent; the Peul and Toucouleur (also known as Halpulaar, Fulbe or Fula) (24 percent) are the second biggest group, followed by others that include the Serer (15 percent), Lebou (10 percent), Jola (4 percent), Mandinka (3 percent), Maures or Naarkajors, Soninke, Bassari and many smaller communities (9 percent). (See also the Bedick ethnic group.)

Posted by KING (Member # 9422) on :

What I gather from Argyle is he thinks Everyone and their momma were brought over in slave ships.

His Ideas about facts is a quick google search and post the first thing that pops up.

Credit Dana and Kenndo for speaking truth about AA.

While I know that AA have been mistaken for Egyptians when they travel to that country, It does not mean it's because Egyptians were brought over as slaves. AA are a mixture of Africans but mainly rooted in the senegambia region.

Peace

KING wrote:

We're still waiting for you to answer the following questions:

Why wouldn't slaves be brought over from so called "north" Africa?

Why would they only be brought from so called "west" Africa?

KING I've asked you've been asked this question many times and run like a scalded rodent to avoid answering.

We're waiting KING..........................

KING, you've had ample time to answer the two simple questions. Yet you ran. You've provided no facts and no evidence.

KING tee vee, moooosic, and moooooveeeeeees ain't real.

You are either dumb or you're a closet pseudoscien race loon.

I will now make you look even more like the simple minded clown you are.

Since KING has once again run away from simple questions asked of him below it is clear that he is a pseudoscience race loon.

Why wouldn't slaves be brought over from so called "north" Africa?

Why would they only be brought from so called "west" Africa?

KING you just confirmed what others in the past have said about you. You're a passive troll in the same fashion as Djehuti.

So KING let's go through an easy hypothetical since you've run away once again after having your racism exposed.

Let's just for the sake of argument you are saying there is a geographical reason you believe that "only" so called west Africans were brought as slaves.

Take a look at any of the maps below.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&q=world+map&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

What country in so called "west" Africa is closer to the U.S. and the Caribbean islands than let's say the so called region of "north" Africa?

KING from looking at those maps the closest countries to the U.S. and Caribbean islands are in so called "north" Africa.

Therefore KING if your argument was a geographical one, it has just been destroyed. But again, you've run away which is what most unscholarly dolts do when their crackpot opinions are challenged, so we don't know if that was your argument or not.

KING Let's try another hypothetical since you are running scared.

The race troll Djehuti has said that only "west" Africans were used as slaves because "west" Africa was the only place in the world that had ports capable of loading people onto ships.

Folks, think about that. According to Djehuti and possibly KING the only place where humans had the capability to board ships was so called "west" Africa.

How many of you have ever boarded a ship before?

Was there something special needed other than a boarding ramp? People today and yesterday have always been able to board ships with ease no matter where they were on the planet.

So KING there goes yet another one of your "possible" arguments to the waste bin.

The fact that Djehuti said what he said is a sheer testiment to either his gargantuan levels of stupidity or his sick demented mind that has had him post 16,400+ times his race loon dogma.

Gigantic wrote:
quote:

Its funny how the dumb asses who feel compelled to chase after this race loon moron in order to validate themselves, don't seem to notice that on one hand he's posting race moronisms, then on the other he's trying to say the very people whom he purports to hate are mixed with his ugly ass.

Folks, only a fool would listen to that boy. He has clearly shown that he will say whatever it takes to uplift himself and his pathetic white race.

Now KING since the geography and logistics arguments have been destroyed. If you were not basing your opinions on those what were you basing them on then?

The only thing you could is phenotype as in the old discredited and debunked mythology of there being 3 to 5 races. Everyone and their brother knows that with pseudoanthropology, pseudohistory is not far behind.

KING err um moron, er umm dunce camp suzie. There was no phenotype to be a slave. That is a fiction primarily created to allow whites to be able to establish kinship with ethnic groups they needed to claim an affiliation with so they could claim historical achievements outside of Europe.

There is always a lot of back and forth talk about what geo-location all the African slaves came from. The bottom line is, african slavery was the world's largest business. From a business standpoint, and not the quackery that is called, genetics, the objective in any business, be it today or 1000 years ago, was to make money.
That being the primary case, slaves would have been obtained from any region of Africa that had been penetrated by whites, or where ever they were able to convert African lackeys to do they bidding. I.E., entering the interior and securing slaves.
Also, these slave running "businessmen" would have learned from each trip that only the most strong and most resourceful slaves would;
1) Survive the trip
2) command the highest price

Therefore, only the strongest and smartest Africans would be secured for shipping across the oceans. Eventually, as the group of potentials dropped due to over kidnapping, slavers would have found they never to penetrate deeper and deeper into Africa.
By the end of the transatlantic slave trade, as true with any "herding" endeavor, Africa had been robbed of it's strongest, brightest, and most intelligent and left with the weakest, and less bright.
No wonder following that and today Africa is lost in a confused state, and the world follows everything the America black does and says.

KING you sorry liberal race loon pseudo whack job, if there was a phenotype for slaves, then explain the below.

(Click on the image, then use the magnifying glass)

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Isaac_and_Rosa.png

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=slavery+germany&as_epq=sally+miller&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo= &as_nhi=&safe=images

http://multiracial.com/site/content/view/460/27

(Pay close attention to the posts of abdulkarem3 at the second half of the page on the link below)

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=001954;p=1

Now folks from the scholarship posted above, there is no way that anyone who is not a committed race loon can say that slaves only came from so called "west" Africa.

If they would make slaves out of the people above in those links, they would and did make slaves out of anyone both inside Africa and outside Africa.

Feel free to challenge my facts.

MelaninKing,

Explain the below.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=slavery+germany&as_epq=sally+miller&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo= &as_nhi=&safe=images

Folks, that was easy.

MelaninKing,

You have provided no evidence for your statements.

However, I will still take this opportunity to show how critical thinking and logic wins.

quote:
Also, these slave running "businessmen" would have learned from each trip that only the most strong and most resourceful slaves would;
1) Survive the trip
2) command the highest price

Those people would have taken anyone they could get. Do you actually believe that they would just wait for the optimum person? You'd never be able to have enough people.

That is not how business works.

Also explain how they were getting all of these people. What you're saying doesn't make any sense

We're waiting.........................

Gigantic wrote:
-----------------------------
argyle is a paranoid idiot. He thinks there is some big conspiracy with the dna companies to defraud blacks (LOL). As if independent tests can't be done (LOL). Aint no Blacks of the diaspora genetically traced to N.Africa. Stop the bullshyt already. The slaves came out of W.Africa, fool.

You're dismissed.

North Africa

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&suggon=0&as_qdr=all&q=%22slaves+from+northern+africa%22+americas

Berbers

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=america&hl=en&suggon=0&num=100&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=berber+slaves&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&cr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_oc ct=a ny&as_d t=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images]http://www.google.com/search?as_q=america&hl=en&suggon=0&num=100&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=berber+slaves&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&cr=&as_ft=i&as_ filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_oc ct=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images

^ LOL, an business ignoramus thinks that taking half dead people, the sick, and diseased on a brutal transatlantic crossing is logical even to a dunce.
No, my slow minded friend. Perhaps the trade did BEGIN in this manner, but even a fool would know that his profits could be doubled or tripled merely by weeding out the non-desirables on the front-end, so that the maximum amount of slave property could be sold on the back-end.

Let us not forget, there were plenty of Jews involved in the business side of slave trading. Whites aren't too smart, but with Jewish frontmen, they are smart enough to understand the basics, and Jews certainly understand maximizing profits.

How did they get all these slaves?
Very likely from your great-great-great-grandfather who probably sold his soul for a bottle of rum, some fake glass jewelry, and a pat on the head.
OR,
Perhaps your G-G-G-Grandfather was a gimp, and sat by and watched it all unfold since he was too weak to be considered a candidate who could survive the trip.

LOL fool, even today products are segregated into different lots differentiated by QUALITY. The higher the quality, the higher the price.
This is why all of the major inventions and architecture of early America was invented or built by slaves. Slavers grew in sophistication to actually capture slaves who had skills, and intellect, while leaving those who were weak and offered no usable skill set. Like your G-G-G-Grandfather.

MelaninKing wrote:
quote:
Let us not forget, there were plenty of Jews involved in the business side of slave trading.
Folks, do we even need to go on? "The jooooooooooooosssssss!!!!, The joooooooooooooooooosssssssss!!!!"

Where have we seen this type of talk before? Are you jari's sock puppet?

quote:
Very likely from your great-great-great-grandfather who probably sold his soul for a bottle of rum, some fake glass jewelry, and a pat on the head.

People, notice once more how he does not provide any evidence, facts, or proof of his opinions. Instead he posts racist propaganda from the 1700s whose sole purpose was to make so called "blacks" mentally inferior.

MelaninKing, you must be one of those "black American negroes". Because your statement is something they would lap up from the very same people they claim hate them.

Take a bow MelaninKing you've done your ethnic group proud.

^ LOL, Jews are upset at the slightest mention of their names and history. LMBAO!!

dana marniche,

So you take whatever snake oil these so called scientists sell you. Here's a question. Where do you think all of the pseudoscience and bogus race mythology began?

You actually believe these so called scientists are somehow beyond lying, having bias, not needing to use race to boost their own self-esteem, etc.

Why?

dana marniche,

Way to avoid answering when challenged.

As I have once again shown, the fiction that AAs are "admixed" and enslaved people only came from "west" Africa is a lie.

There are several reasons that apply to different types of people as to why they not only want but need to believe in this mythology.

1. You have the white race loons who want to claim that everything in Africa is a result of them, which in turn boosts their self-esteem.

2. You have those who believe in a racial hierarchy based on race typology. Thus they create a fictional history for each typology no matter how delusional.

3. You have those that need to have certain individuals or groups of people to be "mixed", their psychological well being depends on it. These types of people are usually entertainment flunkies.

4. You have those who engage in eyeball morality and social status. If they think a person looks good or has certain so called "features" they like, then that person is supposed to be treated well and have a higher social status. The people with this mentality could not possibly accept that someone whom they thought looked good could be a slave. The people with this mindset also tend to be entertainment flunkies.

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
only the strongest and smartest Africans would be secured for shipping across the oceans. Eventually, as the group of potentials dropped due to over kidnapping, slavers would have found they never to penetrate deeper and deeper into Africa.
By the end of the transatlantic slave trade, as true with any "herding" endeavor, Africa had been robbed of it's strongest, brightest, and most intelligent and left with the weakest, and less bright.
No wonder following that and today Africa is lost in a confused state, and the world follows everything the America black does and says. [/QB]

that's stupid reasoning
One could make an argument that it was the smarter ones avoided capture.

Generally people who are "smart" scientific;ly minded, mathematically oriented etc. are not the same people who are big and strong and athletic.
Also people who are intending to enslave least want people that are highly intelligent. The "intelligencia" are the people most likely to spawn the seed of rebellion.
The highly intelligent. This is why you had things like the cultural revolution in China. It's smart dictatorship.
And you propose they ran intelligence tests and only took the ones with high marks?

melanin. once again with the backward reasoning
and insult to Africans, painting them with the "lost people" brush of your alternate slave master religion

argyle104

-

I've clicked some of your links and they often link to a google search on a topic rather than to a specific page.
The above export information is based on actual port and shipping records

Slaves came primarily from West and West-Central Africa including these
regions: Senegambia, Upper Guinea, Gold Coast, Bight of Benin, Bight of
Biafra, Loango, and Angola. In the nineteenth century significant numbers of
slaves came all the way from Mozambique in South-East Africa.

Either you have evidence that there were significant levels of slaves, in numbers even as little as 5% than the number of West Africans or you do not. Even to say 5% of slaves came form North Africa cannot be supported with evidence.

As per the ancestry of Puerto Ricans

wikipedia:

The original inhabitants of Puerto Rico are the Taíno, who called the island Borikén; however, as in other parts of the Americas, the native people soon diminished in number after the arrival of European settlers. The negative impact on the numbers of indigenous peoples was almost entirely the result of Old World diseases that the Amerindians had no natural/bodily defenses against, including measles, chicken pox, mumps, influenza, and even the common cold. In fact, it was estimated that the majority of all the indigenous inhabitants of the New World perished due to contact and contamination with those Old World diseases, while those that survived were killed by warfare with each other and with Europeans.

Both run-away and freed African slaves (the Spanish, upon establishing a foothold, quickly began to import Sub-Saharan African slaves to work in expanding their colonies in the Caribbean) were in Puerto Rico. This interbreeding was far more common in Latin America because of those Spanish and Portuguese mercantile colonial policies exemplified by the oft-romanticized male conquistadors (e.g. Hernán Cortés). Aside from the presence of slaves, some indication for why the native population was so diluted was the tendency for conquistadors to bring with them scores of single men hoping to serve God, country, or their own interests. All of these factors would indeed prove detrimental for the Taínos in Puerto Rico and surrounding Caribbean islands.
Royal Decree of Graces, 1815

In the 16th century, a significant depth of Puerto Rican culture began to develop with the import of Sub-Saharan African slaves by the Spanish, as well as by the French, the British, the Dutch and the Portuguese. Thousands of Spanish settlers also immigrated to Puerto Rico from the Canary Islands during the 18th and 19th centuries, so many so that whole Puerto Rican villages and towns were founded by Canarian immigrants, and their descendants would later form a majority of the Spanish population on the island.

In 1791, the slaves in Saint-Domingue (Haiti), revolted against their French masters. Many of the French escaped to Puerto Rico via what is now the Dominican Republic and settled in the west coast of the island, especially in Mayagüez. Puerto Rico has some British ancestry, notably Scots came to reside there in the 17th and 18th centuries.

When Spain revived the Royal Decree of Graces of 1815 with the intention of attracting non-Hispanics to settle in the island hundreds of French (especially Corsicans), Germans and Irish immigrants who were affected by Irish Potato Famine of the 1840s immigrated to Puerto Rico. They were followed by smaller waves of Dutch, Chinese, Greek, Italian, Maltese and Portuguese (especially Azoreans).

During the early 20th century Jews began to settle in Puerto Rico. The first large group of Jews to settle in Puerto Rico were European refugees fleeing German–occupied Europe in the 1930s and 1940s. The second influx of Jews to the island came in the 1950s, when thousands of Cuban Jews fled after Fidel Castro came to power, thus making Puerto Rico the Caribbean island with the largest and richest Jewish community.[13] Recent trends in immigration inidicate Puerto Rico has been attracting immigrants from Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, and other Caribbean islands.

n 1899, one year after the U.S invaded and took control of the island, 61.8% of people identified as Black. One hundred years later, the total of Puerto Ricans that identified as White was 80.5%, less than one percent more than reported in 1950.[14] The European heritage of Puerto Ricans comes primarily from one source: Spaniards (including Canarians, Catalans, Castilians, Galicians, Asturians, Andalusians, and Basques).

The Canarian cultural influence in Puerto Rico is one of the most important components in which many villages were founded from these immigrants, which started from 1493 to 1890 and beyond. Many Spanish, especially Canarians, chose Puerto Rico because of its Hispanic ties and relative proximity in comparison with other former Spanish colonies. They searched for security and stability in an environment similar to that of the Canary Islands and Puerto Rico was the most suitable. This began as a temporary exile which became a permanent relocation and the last significant wave of Spanish or European migration to Puerto Rico.[17][18] Other sources of European populations are Corsicans, French, Germans, Irish, Portuguese, Scots, Maltese, Italians and Jews, with many Arab Christians such as the Lebanese and Palestinians.
[edit] Sub-Saharan African/Black
Main article: Black history in Puerto Rico

Today 8.0% of people self-identified as Black in the last 2000 United States Census. Immigration of African free men who arrived with the Spanish Conquistadors, the vast majority of the Africans who immigrated to Puerto Rico did so as a result of the slave trade from many different areas of the African continent. Such as West Africans, the Yoruba[19] and the Igbo people.[19]

Interesting as to how the fool above did not show a map of all of these so called regions. Where's the map of these so called regions?

lioness,

We're waiting.................................

Folks I will temporarily lift my moratorium on not responding to no life losers like "the lioness" in order to once again school everyone on how to administer a solid intellectual thrashing.

The lioness copied and pasted from (Wikipedia) < - LOOOOOOL!

------------------------------------

You actually expect someone to believe a table that either you or someone else typed up?

Let's even believe that this guy is a so called academic. These people have claimed that the Dogon, Fulani, Zulu, Zimbabwaens, Southern Sudanese, Kenyans, Ugandans were mixed? They have claimed everything that they deemed historically or culturally significant as being the result of "Caucasoids", a term which they can't even define.

And we are to be dumb enough to think they wouldn't lie about slavery?

Your premise is already dismissed based on this absurdity alone. LOL!

the lioness wrote:
quote:
Slaves came primarily from West and West-Central Africa including these
regions: Senegambia, Upper Guinea, Gold Coast, Bight of Benin, Bight of
Biafra, Loango, and Angola. In the nineteenth century significant numbers of
slaves came all the way from Mozambique in South-East Africa.

Either you have evidence that there were significant levels of slaves, in numbers even as little as 5% than the number of West Africans or you do not. Even to say 5% of slaves came form North Africa cannot be supported with evidence.

How do you know how many came from which region or country? Were you there?

I'll even humor your mythology. Let's pretend what you say is true. What difference does it make to African Americans?

That is like me saying that since more South Vietnamese servicemen died in the Vietnam War than American servicemen, we should not acknowledge the deaths of the American servicemen.

Tell you what, go to the next Vietnam Veterans gathering and tell them that. LOOOOOOL! I don't think you would ever be able to type another post again. : )

lioness, why don't you explain that table?

Tell us exactly how these regions were losing tens to hundreds of thousands of people throughout the course of a fifty year period like your table fictionalizes.

Folks does that make any sense to you?

Don't you think there would have been a panic, mobilization, or some other strong reaction if that many people were disappearing like that.

You are talking about people who grew crops, had metal making skills, wood carvers, net creators, doctors, military soldiers, and policemen, that would have been lost. The societies in those regions would have been in utter chaos and definitely would not still be around today.

Folks, think about it. Would your city or state just allow that enormous amount of lost humanity? No, and neither would those city, states, or nations back then.

lioness, how on earth did the groups in those regions survive? Your stupidity is gargantuous. And you actually want people to take you as a scholar?

Notice people, that now the race propaganda is changing so that the strategy is to no longer deny that people who were not "west" Africans were used as slaves. Now the propaganda is shifting to where they want to minimize the number of non-"west" African used as slaves.

This is done as an attempt to keep African Americans locked into a sandbox so that whites can continue to claim 90% of Africa.

argyle104 you are in denial. You only need to look at African Americans to realize that ones who have slave ancestry and look East African are very rare.
Dna evidence will support this.
West Africa is a region with millions of people.

The slave traders kept records. It's simple.

Once slave traders arrive on the Western coast did not go deep into Africa it was dangerous and unnecessary. Slave traders kidnapped people in coastal countries and bought slaves from Arab and indigenous Africans who had taken people from West Africa including regions that would include some of the countries one more country in towards Central Africa and some parts of Central Africa.
The highest populations were in Mali, Niger and Nigeria.Wars were sparked by traders providing guns to Africans in exchange for slaves.
You seem to have never read a book on the slave trade.
For example the population of Nigeria alone was around 10 million in 1500.

It's only common sense to see what the shipping routes were and the practicality of not going deep into Africa or places remote to those shipping routes.
There is evidence for what I am saying. For your scenario that slaves were taken at anywhere near equal proportion from the whole of Africa is ridiculous, not supported by common sense or evidence.

the lioness wrote:
Slave traders kidnapped people in coastal countries

So how many slave traders did it take to go in and kidnap Africans in a slave raid?

the lioness wrote:
------------------------------
------------------------------

What are the modern day names of these coastal countries?

the lioness wrote:
---------------------------
The highest populations were in Mali, Niger and Nigeria.
---------------------------

Interesting since according to the maps posted by the racist Djehuti, Africans were not brought over here from Mali and Niger.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000597

Are you saying those maps are wrong? If so, then you just added more confirmation on what I said previously about the agenda driven academics. If you are not saying those maps are wrong then why are you saying:

"The highest populations were in Mali, Niger and Nigeria."

Explain your contradiction.

the lioness wrote:
Dna evidence will support this.

East Africans have taken DNA tests and have been told they are 1% African. Therefore your DNA argument is dismissed. Unless you can explain why that happens?....................

the lioness wrote:
The highest populations were in Mali, Niger and Nigeria.

For example the population of Nigeria alone was around 10 million in 1500.

The above actually destroys your own argument.

Since these high populations had enough people to inflict high numbers of casualties onto any group that would try to accrue such a huge amount of their population.

It wouldn't even be worth it in loss of human life on the aggressor's side. How could either side afford to lose so many lives to death and have their own people crippled by injuries to the point that those people are no longer useful to their communities?

argyle104 I mentioned

I can continue posting information that the vast majority of slaves were West African. Why bother?
I have already put up some information you have put up zero to support your claim that slaves were taken across the Atlantic from East and North Africa at anywhere near a the same numbers.

You are just basing it in that you want to believe that alone.

the lioness wrote:
Once slave traders arrive on the Western coast did not go deep into Africa it was dangerous and unnecessary.

Why was it dangerous to go "deep into Africa" and not the coast of Africa? Explain.

the lioness wrote:
---------------------------------
I have already put up some information you have put up zero to support your claim that slaves were taken across the Atlantic from East and North Africa at anywhere near a the same numbers.
---------------------------------

By the above, you acknowledge that people were enslaved from so called "East" and "North" Africa. Therefore by the very fact that people were taken from those regions, how do you know that the number of people taken from those two regions was insignificant?

Afterall the very fact that people were enslaved from "North" and "East" Africa in the first place, says that slave traders had no hesitation in making them slaves. Your argument is like a guy telling his girlfriend/wife that he only had an affair once and that affair consisted of only having sex once. LOOOL!

Explain if you think differently.

the lioness wrote:
bought slaves from Arab and indigenous Africans who had taken people from West Africa including regions that would include some of the countries one more country in towards Central Africa and some parts of Central Africa.

What Arabs went into so called "west" Africa and took people?

If they could go into "west" Africa and take people, why didn't they just take the land? It is much more valuable and fertile than "north" Africa. Why didn't they take the land?

quote:
how do you know that the number of people taken from those two regions was insignificant?

because the shipping routes are well established and
the traders did financial accounting

When I mentioned North and East Africans one assumes it might be possible for a tiny, less than 1% number of people due to migration or other factors to have also been taken.

If Africans were taken in large numbers from the East and North there would be records and the Africans from those regions living today would have said so.

the lioness wrote:
----------------------------------
It's only common sense to see what the shipping routes were and the practicality of not going deep into Africa or places remote to those shipping routes.
----------------------------------

What group of African nations is closest to the United States? Nigeria, Niger, Mali or Algeria, Morocco, Mauritania?

the lioness wrote:
When I mentioned North and East Africans one assumes it might be possible for a tiny, less than 1% number of people due to migration or other factors to have also been taken.

Notice people no facts given. Just unsubstantiated statements that don't make any sense when scrutinized.

the lioness wrote:
If Africans were taken in large numbers from the East and North there would be records

LOL!

And we are to presume that you have seen all of these records if they even exist.

And even if some did keep records, are we to believe them. Given how corrupt corporations are, why would we assume they wouldn't lie? For example for insurance purposes who wouldn't insure slaves coming out of pirate territory, therefore the manifest would purposefully leave those areas out.

And then even if they don't lie. How are we to assume there are no records that are purposefully being withheld about slaves coming from some other place than so called "west" Africa?

Afterall in order to find out about other people other than non-"west" Africans, one has to go out and do his own research because the textbooks and entertainment won't tell you about them.

Do you want me to post the links to those other groups? I'll do it for the uptenth time if necessary.

the lioness:
If Africans were taken in large numbers from the East and North there would be records and the Africans from those regions living today would have said so.

How often do you hear Indians, Chinese, and Japanese talk about their people being scattered throughtout the world as slaves and indentured service? Just because you don't hear them mention it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Therefore your argument is dismissed.

quote:
the lioness wrote:

Notice people no facts given. Just unsubstantiated statements that don't make any sense when scrutinized.

correct even 1% can't be proven, whereas mass numbers from West Africa can be proven

quote:
Do you want me to post the links to those other groups? I'll do it for the uptenth time if necessary.

only post if you have links which claim slaves were exported out of Africa from East of North Africa during the transatlantic slave trade that give any sort of numerical estimates even small numbers

the lioness wrote:
--------------------------------
You only need to look at African Americans to realize that ones who have slave ancestry and look East African are very rare.

So Tupac Shakur, Sean Combs, Richard Prior, Omar Epps, Roland Martin, Dick Gregory, Ralph Sampson, Carlton from the Fresh Prince, the father from the show Roc, Gregory Hines, Michael Steele, Barry Bonds, Montell Jordan, Sean Elliott, Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, the lead singer from new ed, Eric Holder, Tim Brown, Bill Duke, Plaxico Burress, etc. etc. don't look "east" African?

Folks as you can see from this list, the east African look in African Americans is "very rare". LOL!

Now you're really dismissed and laughed at.

Like I said you have no evidence

the lioness wrote:
You only need to look at African Americans to realize that ones who have slave ancestry and look East African are very rare.

Is that why everyone is always obsessing about African Americans being mixed with every non-African under the sun?

Obviously African Americans must violate what people think they should look like since everyone needs for them to be mixed. If you believe that AAs have this mytholized so called "west" African look why the obsession about them being mixed?

Folks, this should be fun.

Oh lioness?

Who looks more like so called "east" Africans, whites or African Americans?

Let's see if it will answer.

quote:
Folks, this should be fun.

Oh lioness?

Who looks more like so called "east" Africans, whites or African Americans?

Let's see if it will answer.

Like I said you have no evidence.
You threatened to post evidence mentioning numbers of African slaves exported from East and North Africa during the transatlantic slave trade.

It turned out you were bluffing. No surpise

People are noticing that you are not answering most of my questions. They see you running like a bowel movement.

Folks have witnessed me administer an intellectual thrashing to you.

Now they will get to observe me mete out a scholarly beatdown to you.

the lioness wrote:
-------------------------------

http://jwsr.ucr.edu/archive/vol5/number1/v5n1r1.php

"A marvelous chapter, entitled "Private Deals," tells of the smugglers and buccaneers who, in defiance of mercantilist restrictions, pioneered the American routes, carrying East African slaves and other booty to the Bermudas and New York."

And your beatdown continues.

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&suggon=0&as_qdr=all&q=%22slaves+from+northern+africa%22+americas#num=100&hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=%22slaves+from+north+africa%22+americ as&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=9471436a38449abf

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&suggon=0&as_qdr=all&q=%22slaves+from+northern+africa%22+americas

quote:
the lioness wrote:

http://jwsr.ucr.edu/archive/vol5/number1/v5n1r1.php

"A marvelous chapter, entitled "Private Deals," tells of the smugglers and buccaneers who, in defiance of mercantilist restrictions, pioneered the American routes, carrying East African slaves and other booty to the Bermudas and New York."

This actually proves my point. No numbers given, if this did happen it was a number too relatively insignificant due to the fact that the large scale
merchants of slaves had placed restrictions against it.
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri (Member # 10195) on 23 December, 2008 07:20 PM:

Argyle104 MUST BE BANNED!!!

the sick thing about it is actually you wanting more of our people to have been slaves than there were as if there were no regions in Africa untouched by the European in those times.

quote:
And your beatdown continues.

[url= http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&suggon=0&as_qdr=all&q=%22slaves+from+northern+africa%22+americas#num=100&hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=%22slaves+from+north+africa%22+americ as&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=9471436a38449abf]http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&suggon=0&as_qdr=all&q=%22slaves+from+northern+africa%22+americas#num=100&hl=e n&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=%22slaves+from+north+africa%22+americ as&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=9471436a38449abf[/url]

Berber slaves from North Africa were almost white,
and slaves from sub-Saharan Africa were usually
brown; but as expeditions reached the bulge of Africa
the human booty was more commonly jet black and
thick-lipped, and more prized on that account. By
the early 16th century the number of Negroes in
some partsof Portugal outnumbered the local native
Portuguese (Davidson, B. (1959). "The Lost Cities of Africa". Little,
Brown, Boston

the lioness wrote:
-------------------------------------
This actually proves my point. No numbers given, if this did happen it was a number too relatively insignificant due to the fact that the large scale
merchants of slaves had placed restrictions against it.
-------------------------------------

You actually thinks the above makes sense? Since the mercantilist didn't want pirates muscling in on their action selling the same people and booty, the mercantilist had reserved for themselves, you think this means the quantities were small? LOL!

That's business 101. Its the same thing that happens in business today with just about every type of product on the market and it doesn't work.

You are serverely outmatched intellectually. : )

Posted by zarahan (Member # 15718) on :

Lioness said:
realize that ones who have slave ancestry and look East African are very rare. Dna evidence will support this.

What exactly is "East African looking"?

ONe of the most notable peoples of East Africa have narrow noses and thin lips but most of their DNA links more closely with West Africans as well as shorter, darker Hutu. What is this mysterious "East African" look that dna is supposed to "support"? You still haven't answered on this score..

-

--------------
So Tupac Shakur, Sean Combs, Richard Prior, Omar Epps, Roland Martin, Dick Gregory, Ralph Sampson, Carlton from the Fresh Prince, the father from the show Roc, Gregory Hines, Michael Steele, Barry Bonds, Montell Jordan, Sean Elliott, Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, the lead singer from new ed, Eric Holder, Tim Brown, Bill Duke, Plaxico Burress, etc. etc. don't look "east" African?

Folks as you can see from this list, the east African look in African Americans is "very rare". LOL!

lmao...

quote:
Originally posted by zarahan:
[QB] Lioness said:
realize that ones who have slave ancestry and look East African are very rare. Dna evidence will support this.

I assume from your question that you believe that there were significant numbers of people from North and East Africa that were exported during the Trans Atlantic Slave trade that were more and you can provide evidence.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
[QB] Lioness said:

I assume from your question that you believe that there were significant numbers of people from North and East Africa that were exported during the Trans Atlantic Slave trade that were more and you can provide evidence.
No bitch, here is her answer again:

Your response is a Red Herring, no where does she say anything about East African slaves but asks you a simple question..so Stop spinning and answer the question what is East African looking??

quote:
quote:
quote:
[QB] Lioness said:

No bitch, here is her answer again:

Stop spinning and answer the question what is East African looking??

I don't answer questions designed to throw off much more important issues.

For the idiotic, the question "what is East African Looking"

is an important question

while the question "were there significant numbers of East and North Africans exported during the trans Atlantic slave trade" is a trivial question that we are now supposed to give up on.

This illustrates where people's heads are on this forum:

up their wazoo

I don't answer questions designed to throw off much more important issues.

This is nothing but Circular reasoning fallacy, thus no one is throwing off important issues, what we are asking if for you to validate your claim of "East African Looking" being rare in African Americans slave populations:(Your Direct Quote)...

quote:
argyle104 you are in denial. You only need to look at African Americans to realize that ones who have slave ancestry and [[[[look East African are very rare.]]]]

Hence this Red Herring and circular Reasoning Fallacy is dismissed, once again.

For the idiotic, the question "what is East African Looking"

LMAO, You are slow so Im going to go a little slower for you...

Y O U ...C L A I M E D....T H E....F O L L O W I N G..... C L A I M....

Direct Quote from Lioness-You only need to look at African Americans to realize that ones who have slave ancestry and look East African are very rare.

So in your own above remark YOUR OWN Comment is Idiotic in nature, as YOU WERE the one who brought up the "East African Look"...this is not even a fallacy but proof of desperation on your end because you can't spin your way with me, and you are being exposed and embarrassed for your generalizations.

while the question "were there significant numbers of East and North Africans exported during the trans Atlantic slave trade" is a trivial question that we are now supposed to give up on.

This is nothing but a STRAWMAN and the second time you tried to pull this B.S. Again the argument from Zarahan has nothing to do with East African slaves but a remark you made:(Direct Quote by Lioness) : You only need to look at African Americans to realize that ones who have slave ancestry and look East African are very rare.

Prompting:(Direct quote Zarahan) What exactly is "East African looking"? as you have yet to answer this, but strawman and rant away.

This illustrates where people's heads are on this forum:

up their wazoo

This is an Ad Homeniem fallacy, No. 1 typical conclusion to a poster in a state of desperation..Attack the person not the topic at hand...Dismissed.

there are plenty of East African looking people in America

quote:
there are plenty of East African looking people in America

quote:
argyle104 you are in denial. You only need to look at African Americans to realize that ones who have slave ancestry and look East African are very rare.

This is an example of Internal Contradiction Fallacy and also a possible strawman argument...Conclusion: The "Lioness" can not back up her claim and is thus dismissed in defeat.

Good work Zarahan for exposing her.

Good work Zarahan

^^^^^
This is what its resulted to once its spin tactics are shot down...pathetic.

quote:
^^^^^
This is what its resulted to once its spin tactics are shot down...pathetic.

well I've been debunked I have to admit it now, there were large numbers of North and East African slaves exported from Africa to America during the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

Good work Jari

on point,

you've done our people a service

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters Most ancient Egyptians had features that were more relatively more similar to Somalis, Sudanese and Ethiopians rather than West Africans where most of us AA's are from. Most of us are more similar to the Kushites that's indisputable. yet even more similar to West Africans because the vast majority of us came from West Africa.

Then by default African Americans look like the Ancient Egyptians. Since many African Americans look like Sudanese, Somalis, and Ethiopians then by your own admission they look like the Ancient Egyptians.

These people are so easy to defeat. No wonder they fear Argyle.

so in this case of the blind leading the blind in wrongness we reach the conclusion that anybody looks like anybody therefore all data regarding the slave trade in unnecessary the Europeans came in and victimized everyone in the whole of Africa equally as slaves, no one should get left out and untouched by their grace

Posted by zarahan (Member # 15718) on :

quote:
Good work Zarahan

You are still ducking and dodging the question and trying to divert attention from your exposure. Once again- define what makes up "East African looking" and the DNA data that supports this claim and definition. Still waiting...

And actually since Egypt has so many variable types, resemblance to some African Americans is quite common.

-

In fact, in scientific limb proportion comparisons between ancient Egyptians and US Blacks versus whites, the US Blacks are closer to the ancient Egyptians than white people fromt he US or Europe.

-

http://knol.google.com/k/quotations-from-research-studies-nile-valley-peopling-and-egypt#

Now I have come back to administer an even worse scholarly beatdown to "the lioness".

quote:
A new Arab American National Museum, affiliated with the Smithsonian, has opened directly across from Dearborn City Hall. Exhibits trace the first arrival of Arabs as slaves from north Africa, the waves of immigration that began in the late 19th century, the accomplishments of prominent Americans of Arab heritage, and trivia:
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/10/21/arab_americans_yearning/?page=2

"lioness" you are no match for Argyle.

Upon examination, anyone with a brain realizes that American history is cartoon history. Its meant for dullards who cannot comprehend anything unless it is typecast formulaic hollyweird numbskullery.

"lioness" is a prime example of this.

the lioness copied and pasted:
quote:
Berber slaves from North Africa were almost white, and slaves from sub-Saharan Africa were usually brown; but as expeditions reached the bulge of Africa the human booty was more commonly jet black and thick-lipped, and more prized on that account.
You actually think the above helps you? Some race taxonomist from of all time periods the 50s talking about the size of lips.

How does he know what the size of their lips were?

Would they not have taken Robert Mugabe or Umaru Yar'Adua? Is that what you or he are saying?

What evidence does your quote provide that if a person was black and had thick lips, that would make them more prized?

You are a very poor scholar "lioness", the only conclusion that one can come to is that you make up your own facts. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

Even more astonishing is that you are too dumb to realize that your own post collaborates the truth that I have been saying. That people were taken from both everywhere outside of Africa and anywhere inside of Africa.

Folks this intellectual thrashing has been brought to you by argyle.

Posted by Serpent Wizdom (Member # 7652) on :

quote:
argyle104

-

that little export chart is FALSE. there was no millions of africans brought to the US. this is being said to hide a more damaging truth as to who at least half of all black people in particularily north america, really are.

quote:
Originally posted by Serpent Wizdom:
quote:
argyle104

-

that little export chart is FALSE. there was no millions of africans brought to the US. this is being said to hide a more damaging truth as to who at least half of all black people in particularily north america, really are.
well tell us who they are my Moorish friend

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com