This is topic Do They Know It Is Reported That the Prophet Mohamed Said This About Kemet in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003425

Posted by awlaadberry (Member # 17426) on :

When I read comments like this:

"I hate Islam personally, After studying Islam no Africancentric or any black person in his right mind should convert into that religion."

I wonder if people who say things like this realize that it is reported that the Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) said this:

"Fear Allah - Fear Allah concerning the black-skinned, kinky-haired People of the Black Soil (People of Kemet) who are under your protection! Verily they are your relatives."

الله الله في أهل الذمة ، أهل المدرة السوداء السحم الجعاد فإن لهم نسبا وصهرا

Posted by Truthcentric (Member # 3735) on :

Where did he say this?

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

^You Turkic Mutts are a Blip! Hahahahaha.

Posted by Just call me Jari (Member # 14451) on :

I was tied up all night and all day. They only untied me so I could do my chores. In the end I could barely move my limbs."

She never earnt a single penny.

"All those years," she told me, "and I don't even own a goat".

Mohamed could not tell me his surname or his age.

As a slave he didn't own the right to either.

But in a candlelit shack in the sandy outskirts of the capital, Nouakchott, he told me the story of his life.

"I don't know how I became a slave," he told me.

"I was just born one. My family were slaves. We did all the hard work for our master and all we received in return was beatings."

Proof

After three attempts at making slavery illegal, the latest as recently as 1981, Mauritania has finally enacted a law which goes further than ever before, making slave ownership punishable with a fine or prison sentence.

I would rather they shot me dead and buried me right there than return with my master
Mohamed
But a year on, and no-one has yet been prosecuted under the new law. "We enacted it just to meet international standards," says Bamariam Koita, director of the government's Human Rights Commission.

Mr Koita maintains that no-one has been prosecuted because slavery was abolished long ago in Mauritania.

"Have you seen a slave? Have you seen a slave market? Of course you haven't," he puffed, confidently answering his own question.

He has a point. Human beings in chains are not bought and sold in the full glare of Nouakchott's market. It's even worse than that, according to Boubakar Messaoud, founder of the local association SOS Slaves.

"A captured slave knows freedom, so to keep him you have to chain him," says Mr Messaoud.

"But a Mauritanian slave, whose parents and grandparents before him were slaves, doesn't need chains. He has been brought up as a domesticated animal."

Rape

Skyra was born to a slave mother so there was never any question she would be anything else. She remembers the years she spent treated like an animal.

"They raped me often," she says shaking with anger.

Cart
Officials say slavery does not exist
"At night, when everyone was asleep, they came for me and I couldn't stop them. If I had been free I would never have let this happen to me".

A living reminder of her slavery nestles in Skyra's lap, another sleeps at her feet, on the floor of her corrugated iron shack.

"My master is the father of my first child, my master's son is the father of my second child and my baby girl's father was my master's nephew".

In this way says Boubakar Messaoud, "We have achieved what the American plantation owners dreamed of - the breeding of perfectly submissive slaves".

Count the slaves

Skyra was not perfectly submissive. Her small insurrections earned her beatings until she found the strength - and the opportunity - to run away. She was determined that her children would not be born into slavery as she had been.

Mohamed escaped his master when soldiers passed by his isolated village in the desert. "When my master demanded the soldiers hand me over, I told them I would rather they shot me dead and buried me right there than return with my master."

In answer to the Mauritanian government's assertion that slavery no longer exists in Mauritania, Mohamed recites the names of the family members he left behind in slavery. "If I tell you their names, can you count them?" he asked shyly. "I was never taught". There are eight members of his immediate family still living as slaves, and Mohamed tells me there are many more in Mauritania.

It is difficult to know how many though. International human rights organisations such as Amnesty International are prevented from entering the country to conduct research.

"Not only has the government denied the existence of slavery and failed to respond to cases brought to its attention," says Amnesty, "it has hampered the activities of organisations which are working on the issue, including by refusing to grant such organisations official recognition."

Boubakar Messaoud and other members of SOS Slaves have been imprisoned and harassed by the authorities for their anti-slavery campaigning.

It seems the government has little interest in really wiping out slavery. Meanwhile slavery remains Mauritania's best kept open secret.

"Everyone knew we were slaves," said Mohamed. "It's a normal thing, to have slaves in Mauritania."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4091579.stm

So go preach that Bullshit to your Arab brothers in N. Africa...

The Islamic Republic of Mauritania is a largely desert nation in West Africa bordering Western Sahara and Algeria in the north, and Senegal and Mali in the south and east. The majority of its population of 3.1 million people are pastoralists and live a precarious existence depending heavily on drought-prone agriculture, leaving them among some of the worlds poorest people.

Whilst there has been no definitive research on the extent of slavery in the country, SOS Esclaves estimate that approximately 18 per cent of Mauritania's population (over half a million people) live in slavery today.

Slavery has existed in Mauritania for hundreds of years and is deeply rooted within society across the country. The Haratine are the group most affected by slavery practices and are traditionally owned by Bidane, or white moors, the minority ruling elite of Arab-Berber descent in Mauritania. Historically the white moors raided and enslaved people from the indigenous black population and today, all cases of slavery in Mauritania involve people whose ancestors were enslaved before them.

Slavery status is an inherited status. This age-old distinction underpins the very nature of slavery in Mauritania whereby individuals are assigned to a 'slave caste' which is ascribed at birth. Those in slavery are devoid of all their fundamental human rights, are owned and controlled by their masters, and are treated like their property. They are forced to work for their masters throughout their lives and are never paid for their work. They do what their masters tell them to do or they are threatened and abused.

Men primarily herd cattle and work on the farmland of their masters, whilst women carry out an abundance of domestic chores. Girls start work for their masters at a very young age and throughout their lives continue to undertake all domestic duties, including fetching water and firewood, cooking, doing the laundry, caring for the children of their master, and moving the tents. They are first to get up in the morning and last to go to sleep. Enslaved women and girls face double discrimination, not only because of their 'slave-caste' but also by virtue of their gender. They are rarely permitted to leave the home of their master and are often subjected to violence and rape. Who they marry and at what age are also the decisions of their master. When they bear children, they instantly become the property of their masters and the cycle continues, with many of the children serving the master for their entire lives or being passed onto their relatives to serve as gifts.

Individuals subjected to slavery undergo a form of indoctrination ingrained from hundreds of years of tradition. They are erroneously told that under Islam if they disobey their masters they will not go to paradise. In reality, Islam prohibits a Muslim from enslaving a fellow Muslim, but the weight of cultural conditioning makes breaking from this societal norm and psychological tie a difficult endeavour.

Most people living in slavery are also dependent on their masters because they are dressed, fed and sheltered by them. In a vast country, much of it desert, it is extremely difficult to run away. Women find it particularly hard to escape for fear of loosing touch with their children. Those that do manage or choose to escape from slavery are left with few options and face an uncertain future. There are few employment opportunities and those escaping slavery often have no education and few prospects. Men can generally only get work as porters or night watchmen, and women as domestics or in sex work.
Deeply embedded discriminatory attitudes not only contribute to the persistence of slavery in Mauritania but provide the context for further marginalisation and social exclusion. Mauritania's stratified society means that even those who are former slaves or descendents of slaves still live under the stigma of their 'slave-class' and are ostracised within society. They suffer from degrading treatment, are frequently excluded from education and the decision-making process, and are prohibited from owning land or inheriting property; practices which render them powerless and keep them on the bottom rung of the economic ladder. Politically repressed and with no prospect of economic independence, those enslaved and formerly enslaved are unable to access their human rights and have few choices in life.

Read about Kheidama's experience

Slavery and the law

Slavery was first prohibited in Mauritania in 1961 after it achieved independence from French colonial rule and principles contained in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights were incorporated into the Mauritanian Constitution the following year. It was not until 1981 that slavery was officially abolished by presidential decree (although slavery was not made a crime), making Mauritania the last country in the world to abolish slavery.

Successive military dictatorships continued to aggressively deny and ignore the existence of slavery in the country and failed to introduce legislation to criminalise it. In August 2005, a bloodless coup d'état paved the way for change with the newly formed transitional government holding the first ever public meeting to discuss slavery. Following on from the first ever democratic elections in March 2007, President elect, Sidi Ould Cheikh Abdallahi, officially acknowledged the existence of slavery and reaffirmed his commitment to addressing the issue as a matter of urgency.

In a historic step forwards for Mauritania in tackling slavery, a new law criminalising it was unanimously adopted by the Mauritanian Parliament in August 2007. The new law makes the practise of slavery punishable by up to 10 years in prison and states that anyone supporting slavery could be imprisoned for two years. Additionally, it provides monetary compensation to those released from slavery or victims of slavery practises.

http://www.antislavery.org/english/what_we_do/antislavery_international_today/award/2009_award_winner/slavery_in_mauritania.aspx

Posted by dana marniche (Member # 13149) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
Where did he say this?

The Quraysh were direct relatives and descendants of the Sulaym, Hudhail Khazraj and Kenanah and other tribes that have been and some of whom remain black in Arabia. This is why colonialist Richard Burton in Pilgrimmage to Al Madinah and Mecca said that the Hejaz was still "universally" considered part of "East Africa". This area was still largely black.

The Hudhayl (Hatheyl)tribe in the mountains of Hejaz extending between Mddina and Taif possessed black and shiny skins, according to Charles Doughty, in Travels in Arabia Deserta also published in the 19th century.

Hudhayl in Arab tradition is the uncle of Kinana and we all know what the Kinaniyya (Kanaanites) or Kana'an were supposed to have looked and look like. The tribe lives in modern Israel and in southern Arabia among the Dawasir.

Tariq is a black Arab or true Arab and not an African American.

http://www.savethetruearabs.com/

quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:
Where did he say this?

The Quraysh were direct relatives adn descendants of the Sulaym, Hudhail Khazraj and Kenanah and other tribes that have been and some of whom remain black in Arabia. This is why Roberston Smith in Pilgrimmage to Al Madinah and Mecca said that the Hejaz is "universally" considered part of East Africa. this area was still largely black he says the Hudhayl (Hatheyl) had black and shiny skins.

Hudhayl in Arab tradition is the uncle of Kinana and we all know what the Kinaniyya (Kanaanites) or Kana'an were supposed to have looked and look like. The tribe lives in modern Israel and in southern Arabia among the Dawasir.

Again who cares if the Arabs are black or not, they are not African no matter how you and that low life Arab Alwaad berry try to spin it. First off there were Caucasian Arabs in Arabia for time memorial, second Arabs are Anti-black and Anti-African.

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
quote:
quote:
Where did he say this?

The Quraysh were direct relatives adn descendants of the Sulaym, Hudhail Khazraj and Kenanah and other tribes that have been and some of whom remain black in Arabia. This is why Roberston Smith in Pilgrimmage to Al Madinah and Mecca said that the Hejaz is "universally" considered part of East Africa. this area was still largely black he says the Hudhayl (Hatheyl) had black and shiny skins.

Again who cares if the Arabs are black or not, they are not African no matter how you and that low life Arab Alwaad berry try to spin it. First off there were Caucasian Arabs in Arabia for time memorial, second Arabs are Anti-black and Anti-African.
Africans are Africans and there are no "Caucasian Arabs" only Arabs mixed with red people and Arabized people from the fair-skinned countries. Ur the one not African anyway. Keep your pseudo-Christianity to yourself, jailbird.

Jari Quote: First off there were Caucasian Arabs in Arabia for time memorial, second Arabs are Anti-black and Anti-African.

Jari, I really don't know why you insist on demonstrating your ignorance at every opportunity.

Arabs and Horn Africans have been moving back and forth since forever, they are the same people.

Those Turks and Turk Mutts are NOT Arabs.

Caucasian Arabs...

-

-

-

-

Muhammed Ibn Abdulla according to Arab sources was a White(Caucasian) man...

Are we supposed to belive some revisionists over the Original sources(Hadiths)...GTFOH
 -

While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm.We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Jari Quote: First off there were Caucasian Arabs in Arabia for time memorial, second Arabs are Anti-black and Anti-African.

Jari, I really don't know why you insist on demonstrating your ignorance at every opportunity.

Arabs and Horn Africans have been moving back and forth since forever, they are the same people.

Mike you stupid fool no matter how hard you try the Arabs of old LEFT THEIR DAMN ART FOOL...They had Black Arabs prob. from the south like Yemeni's etc. but there were Caucasian Arabs...The Hadiths say Muhammed was a White(Caucasian) man..

-

He obviously looked like those Arabs above...

Are we supposed to belive some Revionists over the Authentic sources(The Hadiths and Koran)...

^Jari, with the post above, you have not only proved that you are ignorant, you have also proved that you are STUPID!!!!

Question: Who wrote the Bible?

Answer - Greeks!

Question: Who Wrote to Koran?

Answer - Turks!

IDIOT!!!!

quote:
quote:

Mike you stupid fool no matter how hard you try the Arabs of old LEFT THEIR DAMN ART FOOL...They had Black Arabs prob. from the south like Yemeni's etc. but there were Caucasian Arabs...The Hadiths say Muhammed was a White(Caucasian) man..

-

Are we supposed to belive some Revionists over the Authentic sources(The Hadiths and Koran)...

Why do you keep putting photos of "red" people on this post board Matamoros.

“Red, in the speech of the people from the Hijaz, means fair-complexioned and this color is rare amongst the Arabs. This is the meaning of the saying, ‘…a red man as if he is one of the slaves’. The speaker meant that his color is like that of the slaves who were captured from the Christians of Syria, Rome and Persia.” From Al Dhahabi of Damascus Syria, in Seyar al Nubala’a, cited on p. 55, The Unknown Arabs, 2002, by Tariq Berry.

Why did you put ancient faces of the Yahar and Tigrai -looking Sabaeans and mix them in with a scuplture from the Roman period in Jordan and a fair-skinned Arabized person.

quote:
^Jari, with the post above, you have not only proved that you are ignorant, you have also proved that you are STUPID!!!!

Answer - Greeks!

Answer - Turks!

IDIOT!!!!

LOL, stupid Mike FIRST OFF the Bible was written by Hebrews/Jews. Im not debating this you simple minded fool...

Second the Koran was written by Arabs not Turks..Unless Uthman and Abu Bakr are Turks [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Caucasian Arabs...

-

-

-

-

Are we supposed to belive some revisionists over the Original sources(Hadiths)...GTFOH
 -

While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm.We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."

Those two Sabaean sculptures are beautiful and perfect representations Eritrean type and modern Yahar/Yafa'i people - why mix them in with Romans and Syrians and 'red' men who never occupied this part of "Ethiopia" except as Romans and Syrians.

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

Why do you keep putting photos of "red" people on this post board Matamoros.

“Red, in the speech of the people from the Hijaz, means fair-complexioned and this color is rare amongst the Arabs. This is the meaning of the saying, ‘…a red man as if he is one of the slaves’. The speaker meant that his color is like that of the slaves who were captured from the Christians of Syria, Rome and Persia.” From Al Dhahabi of Damascus Syria, in Seyar al Nubala’a, cited on p. 55, The Unknown Arabs, 2002, by Tariq Berry.

Why did you put ancient faces of the Yahar and Tigrai -looking Sabaeans and mix them in with a scuplture from the Roman period in Jordan and a fair-skinned Arabized person.

Hadith quotes on Muhammed Ibn Abdullah...

While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."

I heard Abii Juhaifa saying, "I saw the Prophet, and Al-Hasan bin 'Ali resembled him." I said to Abu- Juhaifa, "Describe him for me." He said, "He was white and his beard was black with some white hair. He promised to give us 13 young she-camels, but he expired before we could get them."

So again the Hadiths plus the artifacts prove there were Caucasian arabs and Muhammed and the Arabs who created Islam were white.

Why should I belive you and that low life Arab Alwaad Berry over the Hadiths themselves?? WHY??

Jari - You keep saying that you are Black.

Well, I sure hope that you are lying, because I would hate to think that there is a Black kid out there as stupid as you.

Have you ever opened a BOOK?

Have you ever heard the saying: "Consider the Source"

Think Boy, could a person with that pale a complexion evolve in Arabia?

Those artifacts you posted as evidence of Arab art. Who made them and When - THINK BOY!

Here is a southern Arab from 715 B.C.

-

Here is a northern Arab from 645 B.C.
From a Assyrian relief

-

quote:
quote:

Answer - Greeks!

Answer - Turks!

IDIOT!!!!

LOL, stupid Mike FIRST OFF the Bible was written by Hebrews/Jews. Im not debating this you simple minded fool...

Second the Koran was written by Arabs not Turks..Unless Uthman and Abu Bakr are Turks [Roll Eyes]

Did you mean these Jews! The word Hebrew comes from Heber or Abir father of Qahtan (Joktan) and Peleg (Falaikha) ancestors of the black people in Arabs still claiming AFrrican origin.

-
Jews pushed from their homeland of Lachish by Assyrians

-
Arabian Jews from Wahid otherwise known as Yehuwd. people of the lion's welp.

16th century A.D. Ludovico Bartema on the Jews of Arabia remaining in Khaibar the last capital of Judaism in North Arabia: The Jews of Kaibar were said to be the remnant of the Banu Nadzir, Nazir or Nazirenes belonging to the Hadal (Hudayl or Hudha’il) of ancient Arabia who fled early Muslim Arabian aggression. Bartema stated“in the space of eyght days we came to a mountayne which conteyneth in circuite ten ot twelve myles. This is inhabited with jewes, to the number of 5 thousande or thereabout.. They are very little stature, as of the height of five or sixe spannes, and some much lesse. They have small voices like women, and (are) of blacke colour, yet some blacker than others. They feed of none other meate than goat fleshes. They are circumcised and deny not themselves to be Jewes. If by chaunce, any Mahumetan come into their handes, they flay him alyve.” Cited by Richard Burton in Pilgrimage to Al-Medinah and Mecca published.

'Shem was especially blessed black and beautiful
Ham was blessed black like the raven, and
Yapheth was blessed white all over.'
from Pirqe de Rabbi Eli`ezer, pereq 24" 1st to 2nd c. A.D. Israel

All of the tribes of Qahtan and Peleg were considered Hebrews and the people such as the Watutsi still claim to be descendants of the Hebrews, as do many African tribes.

2nd century B.C. Tacitus - “ Many assure us that the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king...

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
[qb] Caucasian Arabs...

-

-

Didn't you learn what the word white means in teh Arab dialects? The word doesn't mean white in the sense we use it in the west. Abd al Muttalib is called black and one can be called black and white at the same time because white meant clarity of skin.

-
Sabaean related Yafii tribe of the Quda'a Himyarites are represented wonderfully by those sculptures u posted. Too bad your not familiar with how people look in the Horn and in black Arabia.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Answer - Greeks!

Answer - Turks!

IDIOT!!!!

Did you mean these Jews! The word Hebrew comes from Heber or Abir father of Qahtan (Joktan) and Peleg (Falaikha) ancestors of the black people in Arabs still claiming AFrrican origin.

-
Jews pushed from their homeland of Lachish by Assyrians

-
Arabian Jews from Wahid otherwise known as Yehuwd. people of the lion's welp.

16th century A.D. Ludovico Bartema on the Jews of Arabia remaining in Khaibar the last capital of Judaism in North Arabia: The Jews of Kaibar were said to be the remnant of the Banu Nadzir, Nazir or Nazirenes belonging to the Hadal (Hudayl or Hudha’il) of ancient Arabia who fled early Muslim Arabian aggression. Bartema stated“in the space of eyght days we came to a mountayne which conteyneth in circuite ten ot twelve myles. This is inhabited with jewes, to the number of 5 thousande or thereabout.. They are very little stature, as of the height of five or sixe spannes, and some much lesse. They have small voices like women, and (are) of blacke colour, yet some blacker than others. They feed of none other meate than goat fleshes. They are circumcised and deny not themselves to be Jewes. If by chaunce, any Mahumetan come into their handes, they flay him alyve.” Cited by Richard Burton in Pilgrimage to Al-Medinah and Mecca published.

You are just an Arab apologist, the Hebrews and Arabs are two different people, One created authentic religions(Judaism and Christianity), had laws statutes and commandments and monotheism prior to the 1st century. The Latter lived in Sand Dunes, were illiterate Pagan rapists, copied and plagerized the Hebrews religion(and Murdered them when they failed to convert). The only thing the Arabs have to their name is Petra, Baghdad and some Camels.

After the Battle of the Ditch, when the coalition force of Quraish left the battle field, Prophet Muhammad attacked the last of the large Jewish tribes of Medina, the Banu Qurayza. After a 25 days siege, they (Jews) surrender unconditionally. In the end, all 600-700 males of the tribe were killed and the women and children sold into slavery.

You Assholes massacured 600 HUNDRED F-king Jews(Blacks)...The hell with you, Arab apologist...Arabs are our enemies PREIOD!! They are anti black...ask the Banu Qurayza.

quote:
All of the tribes of Qahtan and Peleg were considered Hebrews and the people such as the Watutsi still claim to be descendants of the Hebrews, as do many African tribes.

2nd century B.C. Tacitus - “ Many assure us that the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king...

Keep not thou silence, O God:

hold not thy peace,
and be not still, O God.
2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult:

and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people,

and consulted against thy hidden ones.
4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation;

that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5 For they have consulted together with one consent:

they are confederate against thee:
6 the tabernacles of Edom, and the Ish'maelites;

of Moab, and the Hag'arenes;
7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Am'alek;

the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
8 Assur also is joined with them:

they have helped the children of Lot.

The Most High already revealed and exposed you people, The Israelites were not dealing with Arabs. Isaiah, Moses, Jeremiah, Y-shuah etc. They were all HEBREWS from the lineage of Issac NOT Ishmael. You would be hard pressed to find one of the Prophets talking to let alone DEALING WITH an Arab.

GTFOH...with that Arab apologia...We have proof of the Jews going into W. Africa and benefitting the locals, unlike Arabs.

dana marniche - Doesn't it seem strange to you that someone who claims to hate Islam knows so many bogus quotes?

BTW Jari, Muhammad was illiterate, but his father-in-law was literate?

BTW-2 Jari - the Koran doesn't say that, racist crap like that is in the Turk written Hadiths.

Ibn Mandour, the well-known Arab linguist who was born in the 13th century AD and the author of the famous book on the Arabic language Lisan Al Arab,

http://savethetruearabs.com/gpage2.html

"When the Arabs say that a person is white, they mean that he has a pure, clean, faultless integrity...They don't mean that he has white skin, but they mean to speak well of his honor and the purity of his integrity. When they say that a person has a white face, they mean that his complexion is free from blotches and a blackness that is unattractive". Al Mundour 13th c. B.C.

“Red, in the speech of the people from the Hijaz, means fair-complexioned and this color IS RARE AMONGST THE ARABS..."

by al Dhahabi - THE SYRIAN 13th c. B.C

The Prophet of Islam didn't have slave origins Jari. Don't make the propret into a slave.

1929 - On the modern remnants of the ancient Qahtan ibn Abir tribes (Biblical Joktan son of Heber or Eber)

“…these tribes – with the exception of the Harasis – have a tradition of African origin, the order of their local antiquity being Shahara, Bautahara, Mahra, Qara. “ The South Eastern Borderlands of Rub-al Khali Bertram Thomas vol. 73 (LXXIII) No. 3 March 1929.

The tribes of Djurham bin Peleg mentioned by El Tabari were called Hadoram or the Adramitae of Saba in the South of Arabia and are called Hadarab Beja in Africa.

Ethiopians and Nubians and Sabaeans and Arabs were the same people. Period- end of discussion. They brought their stories about Nuah or the ark of Nu from Africa thousands of years ago. PERIOD! All evidence points to these facts - no matter what the Bathsheba and Ben Hur movies and Western "Christians" may have conveyed to you.

quote:
dana marniche - Doesn't it seem strange to you that someone who claims to hate Islam knows so many bogus quotes?

BTW-2 Jari - the Koran doesn't say that, racist crap like that is in the Turk written Hadiths.

Jari - I am sure just has some kind of schizophrenia problem or else demonic possession. But that's the same thing.LOL.

I'd rather be "illiterate" than a hypocrite. Jari Matamoros He has some strange psychological block that doesn't allow him to understand Arabs, Jews, blacks Africans were all at one time the same people. His European ancestors are obviously trying to get back at someone - probably the Moors. [Wink]

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Where did he say this?

Keep your pseudo-Christianity to yourself, jailbird.
Bitch first off Y-shuah and the Disciples were BLACK period as were the Early Followers of Christianity Prior to the 3rd century. Y-shuah did not Murder, steal and own slaves unlike your Arab Propet...He was a righteous man not a rapist, and a Prophet, the LAST prophet of the Most High.

-

-

-

-

Remember the greatest Empires were and are Christian, and Africa's greatest Dynasty the solomonic and Emperer Halle Sallasse was a Ethiopian Orthodox(a Christian).

So watch your mouth when trying to disrespect Christianity in Africa

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Where did he say this?

Bitch first off Y-shuah and the Disciples were BLACK period as were the Early Followers of Christianity Prior to the 3rd century. Y-shuah did not Murder, steal and own slaves unlike your Arab Propet...He was a righteous man not a rapist, and a Prophet, the LAST prophet of the Most High.

-

-

-

-

Remember the greatest Empires were and are Christian, and Africa's greatest Dynasty the solomonic and Emperer Halle Sallasse was a Ethiopian Orthodox(a Christian).

Jailbird - your getting a little to disrespectful for me to continue talking to you. You will never be Christian with that kind of talk and there nothing worse than contentious woman as we can all see from your whacky rantings mixed with cussing.

See Psalms xxi., 19 and learn about yourself

"It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

xxvii., 15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

That's by a black African Arabian tribe of Peleg BROTHER OF JOKTAN - whacko. [Razz]

Ethiopians and Nubians and Sabaeans and Arabs were the same people. Period- end of discussion. They brought their stories about Nuah or the ark of Nu from Africa thousands of years ago. PERIOD! All evidence points to these facts - no matter what the Bathsheba and Ben Hur movies and Western "Christians" may have conveyed to you.

-

Nubian

-

Ethiopian

-

Arab...

Correction - pure Arab with Ethiopian face in what the Greeks and Syrians called Ethiopia and Kush.

[QB] [  -

Pure Arab from the Himyyarite Saba ...

pure Arabs from ancient Himyaritic Saba (Kush) like the Amhara and otehr Ethiopians.
 -

-
"Sabaean queen"

-
Descendant of Sabaean queens in Tigrinya area of Ethiopia

quote:

1) I have studied Islam, unlike you Im not going to sit around and lie and pretend all the Text books written by modern day Muslims show pics of Caucasian Arabs as the founders of Arab culture. You black Arabs are highly underrepresented in Islamic Academia. You control nothing, you anre not seen, heard or spoken highly of. Im talking about Arab Islamic sources not Western European sources.

2) First off YOU said the Koran was written by Turks, second off the Hadiths were written by Arabs, the Turks did not get a foothold in Islam until the Time of the Mamluks after the HAdiths were compiled. Second no Muslim on Earth will deny the Hadiths..

It is impossible to understand the Qur'an without reference to the Hadith; and it is impossible to explain a hadith without relating it to the Qur'an

according to Mike111.com the Koran and HAdiths are Turkish in origin..there fore Abu Bakr and Uthman(the Caliphs who compiled the Koran and Hadiths) were Turks..

LMAO, you are killing your own argument fool..

quote:
[QB] [  -

Pure Arab...

pure Arabs
 -

Dana there are more pics dude I mean come on. Look at the Authentic Ethiopian Art...They look nothing like the Arab sculpture. Im not saying Ethiopians don't have features "caucasian" but the fact remains YOU CAN NOT deny these Arabs

http://www.jflashphoto.com/arabmen/images/Arab-Men-7.jpg

http://www.pjwesq.com/uploaded_images/yemeni-boys-small-file-755685.jpg

When their features match the ancient art..

quote:
quote:

1) I have studied Islam, unlike you Im not going to sit around and lie and pretend all the Text books written by modern day Muslims show pics of Caucasian Arabs as the founders of Arab culture. You black Arabs are highly underrepresented in Islamic Academia. You control nothing, you anre not seen, heard or spoken highly of. Im talking about Arab Islamic sources not Western European sources.

2) First off YOU said the Koran was written by Turks, second off the Hadiths were written by Arabs, the Turks did not get a foothold in Islam until the Time of the Mamluks after the HAdiths were compiled. Second no Muslim on Earth will deny the Hadiths..

It is impossible to understand the Qur'an without reference to the Hadith; and it is impossible to explain a hadith without relating it to the Qur'an

according to Mike111.com the Koran and HAdiths are Turkish in origin..there fore Abu Bakr and Uthman(the Caliphs who compiled the Koran and Hadiths) were Turks..

Ur right I'm a fool for even posting on the same site as you. As the Lord has said "as you have done unto the least of these."

But I forgot, "Don't cast pearls before swine."

I'm not an Arab, but you are certainly a whacko for thinking I am one. History is not based on politics. I don't with people that don't have the rationality of a 5th grader.

He's sand your eyes i know hate that!.

-
Saudi Bedouin

Sorry not casting any more pearls. You'll just swallow them .

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Where did he say this?

-

-

-

-

Jailbird - your getting a little to disrespectful for me to continue talking to you. You will never be Christian with that kind of talk and there nothing worse than contentious woman as we can all see from your whacky rantings mixed with cussing.

See Psalms xxi., 19 and learn about yourself

"It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

xxvii., 15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

That's by a black African Arabian tribe of Peleg BROTHER OF JOKTAN - whacko. [Razz]

Im sick of you all trying to pass judgement, first off the Prophet and Son of God, when angered beat the hypocrites and scribes and over turned the money holders.

You think Y-shuah the Savior of Israel and the Most High jumped for Joy and smiled when the Arabs beheaded 600 Men of Israel(the so called Banu Qurayza)...for not accepting Muhammed's lies??

Im sick of you Arabs disrespecting, spitting on and insulting my blood forefather, savior, and Lord Y-shuah Christ. First you plagerized and twisted his words, then you lie and say he is "Just a Prophet" then you insult him by saying a Non Jew Trash Arab was the last prophet....Why don't you all go live amoung your own kind, why come to Judeo-Christian lands and nations..?? Why flock and live amoung us??

quote:
quote:
[QB] [  -

Pure Arab...

pure Arabs
 -

Dana there are more pics dude I mean come on. Look at the Authentic Ethiopian Art...They look nothing like the Arab sculpture. Im not saying Ethiopians don't have features "caucasian" but the fact remains YOU CAN NOT deny these Arabs

Dummy and schizoid or is this Sarha Palin's black adopted child - this is the last pearl. The skeletons of ancient Arabians are almost exclusively those of Africans up until the Persian Sassanid era. Once you find proof that these skeletons weren't identicial to the peoples of the Horn, Egypt and Nubia come back and talk to me.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ur right I'm a fool for even posting on the same site as you. As the Lord has said "as you have done unto the least of these."

I'm not an Arab, but you are certainly a whacko for thinking I am one. History is not based on politics. I don't with people that don't have the rationality of a 5th grader.

-
Saudi Bedouin

First off you need to read and realize that post was to Mike111 who is saying that the Koran and Hadiths were written by Turks, which is madness. Second I nver said YOU were an Arab but an Arab apologist..hence you Identify with Arabs.

Second I nver said the Arabs were all Caucasian but were a mix of black AND caucasian Arabs. You can try to deny them all you want but the Arabs of old are still in Arabia..

quote:
quote:
quote:
[QB] [  -

Pure Arab...

pure Arabs
 -

Dummy and schizoid or is this Sarha Palin's black adopted child - this is the last pearl. The skeletons of ancient Arabians are almost exclusively those of Africans up until the Persian Sassanid era. Once you find proof that these skeletons weren't identicial to the peoples of the Horn, Egypt and Nubia come back and talk to me.
LMAO, Did you just not say that Horn of Africans have features like these folks..

Again there were obviously black Arabs who resembled Ethiopians but there were also Arabs who look like those boys. No revisionism will change that, you can deny the White/Brown Arabs all you want but honestly the Black arabs get zero to no recognition in modern day Islamic Circles...Thats the fact...The Black Arabs are pretty much a non factor in Arab culture.

Dana you know as well as I that there were different types of Arabs in Arabia, the black ones living near where Africa and Arabia meet. I dont know why you deny those Brown/White Arabs their heritage. Im not going to argue we can agree to disagree at least we agree there were black Arabs.

My thing is so what?? They were anti African and Anti black.

Unlike Mike111 I have respect for you as a scholar, so I apologize for calling you "Bitch" I just get tired of people equating Christ with Europe when Ethiopians were Christians before any Western Europeans. Any way I apologize.

Besides my fight is nit with you but the low life trash that quoted and called me out the Arab Alwaadberry...Typical Low life Arab...talk crap and then runs..

quote:
Where did he say this?

He said this in a hadith.

Posted by anguishofbeing (Member # 16736) on :

Its crazy watching Christians call the other Abrahamic faith, Islam, "anti-black" "anti-African". Fact is all three are ungrateful hypocritical copy-cats of Nile Valley concepts.

Posted by KING (Member # 9422) on :

Just finished reading this thread. What bothers me is that people seem to think that Having Black Arabs, means ALL Arabs original Arabs were Black.

This is just wrong thinking. Dana I respect your work on Ancient Arabs but really Black Arabs were the least of the Arabs. They did not do much for Islam like the other Arabs.

I remember reading about the wars between Dark Arabs and Light Arabs(Adnan, Qhatan) The light Arabs won because we see how they basically have no voice in there countries.

No matter Dana how you claim all those Arabs as Blacks, It will not change what has been done in the racist society of the Arabs. The Hatred of Blacks is duely noted and should not be ignored.

What I can say is things are changing. Arabs are slowly opening themselves to Africans and other Blacks in a peaceful way. Progress is important so i will hope for the best and hope that Arabs continue to love and support there bretherens in Africa and the Americas because no matter what, Arabs and Africans are linked with language so this must be a common thread that binds.

Peace

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Just finished reading this thread. What bothers me is that people seem to think that Having Black Arabs, means ALL Arabs original Arabs were Black.

This is just wrong thinking. Dana I respect your work on Ancient Arabs but really Black Arabs were the least of the Arabs. They did not do much for Islam like the other Arabs.

I remember reading about the wars between Dark Arabs and Light Arabs(Adnan, Qhatan) The light Arabs won because we see how they basically have no voice in there countries.

No matter Dana how you claim all those Arabs as Blacks, It will not change what has been done in the racist society of the Arabs. The Hatred of Blacks is duely noted and should not be ignored.

What I can say is things are changing. Arabs are slowly opening themselves to Africans and other Blacks in a peaceful way. Progress is important so i will hope for the best and hope that Arabs continue to love and support there bretherens in Africa and the Americas because no matter what, Arabs and Africans are linked with language so this must be a common thread that binds.

Peace

You said:

"Black Arabs were the least of the Arabs"

That's not true. What "proof" are you basing this statement on?

You said:

"I remember reading about the wars between Dark Arabs and Light Arabs(Adnan, Qhatan)..."

Both the Adnani and the Qahtani Arabs were dark, so that statement, too, is untrue.

quote:

Peace

Hi King - and peace to you too. My point is not to talk about the greatness of the Arabs or Muslims in comparison with the Christians, or even how they conquered the Europeans. I am referencing and concerned with the origin of the people originally called Arabs, Moors Israelites and who they were and are. Becaause many people first of all don't know that the majority of these tribes are still known by their names.

Of course there are many people who are called Arabs today. Just like there are many people that consider themselves Hebrew or Jews, and i am not interested such people and their political conflicts since the time of Mohamed, nor am I interested in their hatred of blacks. (pbuh)

What I write is not based on what I think and is based on documented history and I have posted a series of articles dealing with the earliest descriptions of all of the people that were really or originally black including the earlist people to be called Arabs. If you have watched to many movies or films or been to too many Bible studies to the point where you can not accept what documented history says about these people than I have nothing to tell you.

And when I say black I am refering to a specific culture that arose among African or Afro-Asiatic peoples that led to the develop of early Arab (Sabaean/Lihyanite/Islamic/Himyaritic civilization). To say all true Arab tribes were originally black or near black in color is FACT. To say that Arabs came at a certain point to mix with non-Arabs is also a fact to say that early Jews proselytized in the Mediterranean to such a degree that by some estimates up to 80 and 90 percent of people of the Jewish Roman world were non-Jews by blood is fact, or at least that is what "scholars" have said.

I have posted a very detailed article on each of the Arab tribes how they were related and how they were described before they became mixed non-ARabs. What evidence do you have to say otherwise.

When I say Arabs were black I am talking about related people who were not mixed with the Syrians, Iranians and Turks whose was they considered a sign of slavery. The Arabs were the remnant of a once worldwide and civilization whether we like it or not and yes the bedouins whethere they were in Africa oar Asia were at times a very war-like people. This dates from the neolithic and we here about them fighting since the time of Horus. And we see these Kenyan Shilluk and Turkana-looking people on the rock art of Rub al Khali in their Masaai like ritual battles. These and the Beja like people who lived along the coasts in that era are the people who are to become the Jews and finally the Christians of Syria and Arabia.

You must understand that the reason many people today do not understand the black African origins many early civilizations including and especially Egypt, Dravidian Olmec, Magan, Sumerian, etc. and the megalithic practices these people brought to all parts of the world is due to Western academic's making such people into Eurasiatic people or else darkened Mediterranean type that is supposedly unrelated to sub-Saharan Africans at its core.

Every single Jew or Arab that is black has become a slave in their minds or a converso. Every reference to a black even in America with relation to early colonial period is turned into something non-black the Mahogany color of the Indian is bronze white and the black AFro-portuguese are now Turks.

The facts are King, that the early Arabs a people of southern Arabia were a historical tribe who came out of the Himyaritic complex and settled in Hijaz and Central these people were and are called Kinaani and developed into the Israelites Yisrael or al Yasir and brought many of the early religious notions the world has today with them. Arabia was a black sub-continent as was much of India. In order for us to understand why Arabia and in fact Abyssinia is called India and why India is and Arabia are at times called Ethiopia and Kush are based on these FACTS.

Most of the world's mythology comes from on what these Ethiopic people composed founded on astronomical knowledge evolved over thousands of years, so in order to talk about early religion which comprises most of my interest in Afro-Asiatic studies it is of the utmost importance to understand whom these civilizations really belonged to. Unfortunately this understanding seems to have died with the ending of colonialism and the rise of Eugenics.

The occupants of ancient Arabia are known to have been identical to that of the ancient Egyprtians, Sumer and thus if we allow any of such people to be adopted into some mythical Eurasiatic mishmash, like has already been done and which many are trying to do through genetic prognoses etc, Egypt will also have to be accepted as such on an academic level.

There were no dark arabs and light arabs that you ever read about King, because noone ever wrote about the Adnan whom are specifically said to be the black Arab tribes of Hawazin, Quda'a Qays, Kedar and Kinanah as anything but BLACK. I have already gone down the list of these tribes and cited how they were described, as has Tariq Berry.

You have never ever read of such peoples as light and dark Arabs except maybe in some Afro-centric writings whose authors were just happy with the fact that they had discoveed Qahtan was black and brainwashed by the Iranian-influenced distortions of the allegory of Ham, Sham and Japhet (the black or AFrican cosmoastronomical myth). Most people that wrote about them don't even know who they were or are the children of Nu'ah.

Did you know, King, that the Adnan and Mahdad of Arab tradition is in fact the Dan and Mot of Ugarit and related to the story of Danaus and that his story is in fact the same as that of the Danavas of the Indian epics, and that this story of Danaus, Belus and Egyptus is the result of the movement of Black skinned Kana'an and Azd still located along the coasts of Arabia who spread abroad bringing their 10,000 year Afro-San traditions with them.

Believe me Ethiopians weren't called favorites of the Gods for nothing. From their names came that of the Afro Semitic Ditanu or Titans and the Adites and Adityas, and in their land of Aden or Eden are also located the 4 rivers.

So let us be truthful when responding on these posts. I will give a thousand dollars to anyone that can show me a single tribe in the Hebrew, Genesis was originally not BLACK. When in fact almost all of those people are stil known their names in black Arabia and in Africa where many of them moved in pre-Islamic times.

You have never ever read of such peoples except maybe in some Afro-centric writings happy with the fact that they had discoveed Qahtan was black and brainwhashed by the Iranian-influenced myth of white Ham, Sham and Japhet. Most people that wrote about them don't even know who they were or are. Did you know, King, that the Adnan of Arab tradition is in fact Danaus and that his story is in fact the same as that of the Danavas of the Indian epics, and that this story of Danaus, Belus is Egyptus is connected to the movement of Black skinned Kana'an still located along the coasts of Arabia who spread abroad bringing their 10,000 year traditions Afro Arabian traditions with them.

Believe me Ethiopians weren't called favorites of the Gods for nothing. From their names came that of the Afro Semitic Ditanu or Titans and black Gaia, the Adites and Adityas, in their land of Aden or Eden are also located the 4 rivers.

Please don't talk to me about a racist society of "Arabs" when that word means nothing but a man that speaks "Arab" and practices Islam. That is not what my posts are about. And if you had bothered to read my posts before commenting you would have known this.

awlaadberry

I'm no expert on Arab Idenity. If what I said is wrong, then I will go with what you said. You and Dana are the people who know about your people.
As for about the Black Arabs being a force in Arab Society, All one has to do is open a book about Arabs and there will rarely be anything positive about Black Arabs. If this is wrong, then kindly post the facts where Black Arabs were considered a Force and helped Build up Arab society.

Peace

quote:
awlaadberry

I'm no expert on Arab Idenity. If what I said is wrong, then I will go with what you said. You and Dana are the people who know about your people.
As for about the Black Arabs being a force in Arab Society, All one has to do is open a book about Arabs and there will rarely be anything positive about Black Arabs. If this is wrong, then kindly post the facts where Black Arabs were considered a Force and helped Build up Arab society.

Peace

There were no black Arabs any more than there are black Negroes or Moors, King, but there are definitely fair-skinned Arabs who have Arab blood in them, and I think we have to be careful when we talk on an African forum stereotyping Arabs of anysort based on what is going on between North and south Sudanese today or what is seen on Al Jazeerah, etc. You have to remember there are literally many tens of millions of Muslims in Africa who consider themselves or their adopted influences to be of part Arab and/or Canaanite descent whether they are or not. And black Muslims and Arabs are not perceived as the epitomy of evil that Westerners have recently made them into. For one thing such people who Westerners consider Arabs are not necessarily considered Arabs by other peoples.

For example some Iranians don't consider Iraqis and similar people to be true Arabs just because they speak Arabic and part of that was due to the fact that early Arabs who ruled their country were well known in their historians to have been dark brown people "with African hair" .

There were a few people on the forum who posted something to the effect that when they went to Turkey the people automatically thought they were Arabs.

Many modern Egyptians of whatever appearance don't consider themselves Arabs or Turks. Lebanese - same thing. Many Saudis and other people who are the result of Arabized Syrians moving into Arabia in recent times - last five centuries have given Arabs a bad name do to slavery and conubinnage as have Sudanese Arabs and Arabized Africans. However you can not say that other Africans especially people like the Nilo -Saharan Tibu Teda and Beja etc in the region had not been taking slaves and some perhaps for thousands of years.

Many Somali are also very "racist" in a sense although most consider them non-Arabs, and despise the Bantu and Sab and other servile tribes. Slave trading in Africa and Arabia among black peoples is very old and widespread so I am just saying we need to be more careful about stereotyping people and stop playing politics on a forum that is supposed to be about ancient Africans - whether we are Muslim, Jewish or Christian or otherwise.

Africans have been a very tribalistic or clan oriented people, with a very complex history and but lets not aggravate already preexistent tensions there because of our own religious leanings.

dana marniche

Hi Dana

Really truthfully how many people believe in what you say about the Arabs? Not trying to stop what you say about them just want more proof of them being Blacks. I have never studied Arab History I learn from what you and others post. Arab history does not intrigue me because of the slavery and racist attacks on those deemed "Inferior". All I can say is I hope what you say about Arabs is true and more Arabs claim it as truth and leave behind there racist views of people.

As for your Articles, Would love to read them again so I get a little clue to what you are saying. Reading a little of your posts in this thread you claimed that Richard Burton said that parts of Arabia were still linked to East Africa. Sorry if I don't take every thing said about Arabs being Black as truth. If that is the case, what happened to them?

Peace

dana marniche

What you said about stereotyping people is true.

I have to make sure I give a fair shake to others even if I don't like the slavery that was done. Im not trying to attack Arabs as a whole, I just don't understand what to make of the Hatred towards others that they do have.

Somalis are Africans, If they are supposedly racist, thats shameful but not surprising because Somlia is part of the Arab League.

All I hope is that the people Arab or African realize that All people need to stop the violence. Look what happened to Pakistan and China with the Floods and mudslides. There is people struggling to survive in this world and there stories need to be Told.

Peace

quote:
Dana you know as well as I that there were different types of Arabs in Arabia, the black ones living near where Africa and Arabia meet. I dont know why you deny those Brown/White Arabs their heritage. Im not going to argue we can agree to disagree at least we agree there were black Arabs.

Unlike Mike111 I have respect for you as a scholar, so I apologize for calling you "Bitch" I just get tired of people equating Christ with Europe when Ethiopians were Christians before any Western Europeans. Any way I apologize.

Besides my fight is nit with you but the low life trash that quoted and called me out the Arab Alwaadberry...Typical Low life Arab...talk crap and then runs..

I don't believe this Jari about Tariq calling you out. He is - from what I have seen and read - a rather calm person who doesn't curse and rant like you and many of us Americans. I have been reading the posts and there is no way he would have insulted you because there is more of the peaceful side of Islam in him than many of this post will ever have with Christianity.

An also your excuse about getting tired of equating Christianity with Europe also doesn't ring true. The early Christians Arabs and Ethiopians were the same people, and that is what I have said in my posts on: When Arabia was Ethiopia and Israel Mizraim Canaan in context. So you need to stop equating the word Arabian with modern Arabs and with Islam - most of the tribes in Arabia that you are claiming were wortheless were nothing but descendants of early Christians and Jews.

If you know anything about Ethiopian Christians you might know about the Farasan Christians next to eh Axumites who were in fact from the black Taghlib of Arabia and called "black Syrians" because they were said to have been living in Syria before they were pushed out by one of the early Greeks.

The black Al- Baliyyan or Jacobite Christians had been another group of the Quda'a Himyarites like the Mahra and Shahra who settled in Africa Eritrea and the eastern desert and Syria.

If I were you I would read the book - Who was Jesus: Conspiracy in Jerusalem, by Kamal Salibi to find out why Christianity probably spread among black or Afro-Arabians and their Ethiopian, Eritraean and Nubian relatives.

The name Bayna Lakhem or Menelik is also related to and evidently to that of the early Lakhmid Christians or Banu Lakhem of the Azd and he is of course considered ancestral to a large group fo Christian Ethiopians or Abyssinians. In addition many are not aware that Menelik is in fact David of the Bible.

Instead of trying to prevent this knowledge from coming out by attacking people who were basically "Ethiopians" who had converted to the faith of Muhammed I would suggest you read the articles I have been posting so that you won't feel Christianity is being neglected.

quote:
dana marniche

What you said about stereotyping people is true.

I have to make sure I give a fair shake to others even if I don't like the slavery that was done. Im not trying to attack Arabs as a whole, I just don't understand what to make of the Hatred towards others that they do have.

Somalis are Africans, If they are supposedly racist, thats shameful but not surprising because Somlia is part of the Arab League.

All I hope is that the people Arab or African realize that All people need to stop the violence. Look what happened to Pakistan and China with the Floods and mudslides. There is people struggling to survive in this world and there stories need to be Told.

Peace

Not only need to be but more than that it is the time to be told. (I still submit that Africa is a continent and Africans as a people once spanned the world.)

quote:
dana marniche

Hi Dana

Really truthfully how many people believe in what you say about the Arabs? Not trying to stop what you say about them just want more proof of them being Blacks. I have never studied Arab History I learn from what you and others post. Arab history does not intrigue me because of the slavery and racist attacks on those deemed "Inferior". All I can say is I hope what you say about Arabs is true and more Arabs claim it as truth and leave behind there racist views of people.

As for your Articles, Would love to read them again so I get a little clue to what you are saying. Reading a little of your posts in this thread you claimed that Richard Burton said that parts of Arabia were still linked to East Africa. Sorry if I don't take every thing said about Arabs being Black as truth. If that is the case, what happened to them?

Peace

First off as I said Syrians, Iraqis and Lebanese are Arabized peoples or the result of Arabs mixing with the blacks (Afro-Arabians). I certainly never said that many of the original Arab peoples were not still there in Arabia. You claim you have read a little of the posts. Why don't you read the posts King and see if you really need more proof.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003412;p=1#000000

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=006817;p=1#000000

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=006653;p=1#000000

These are just some of the postings where all the major Arabian tribes have been found described as akhdar or black or jet black in color.

dana marniche

What can be said but that you really need to get your Articles published so you can reach more people. What I take offence to is the part in the first thread that claimed that The son of Noah, Ham was turned "Black" You don't need to push a claim for a curse to Ham to prove your point.

It's clear you put a lot of work into your articles and I respect that.

The 1st and 3rd ones are the best in my humble opinion and you should try to get them published somehow.

Maybe if more Arabs read these this would stop the hate they have for others.

Peace

quote:
awlaadberry

Peace

This is the point the only place I hear about black Arabs is here and rastawire. Dana if the Black Arabs were the original, If black Arabs were such a force how come when I research Islam all I see are images of Light Arabs. It makes non sense to me that people who were Originally and the Big force behind a culture are absolutley silent in modern times..

quote:
quote:
quote:

-
Saudi Bedouin

-

Bedouin Arab...

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003421

Why ignore Leo??

quote:
awlaadberry

Peace

Can you explain what you mean by "a Force and helped Build up Arab society", but before you explain, please read this:

http://savethetruearabs.blogspot.com/2010/03/lets-take-look-at-what-arabs-who.html

Would you consider this a "force that helped build up Arab society"? Also, who started the first Arab kingdom in Morocco? Have you ever heard of Idris 1st? Read about him here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idris_I

Do you know that this is his brother:

http://savethetruearabs.blogspot.com/2010/05/mohamed-al-nafs-al-zakia-pure-blooded.html

Wouldn't you consider them "a force that helped build up Arab society"?

Who are the Sharifs that all Arabs respect and look up to and consider the noblest of all Arabs? Read about them here:

http://savethetruearabs.blogspot.com/2009/08/true-description-of-prophet-mohameds_26.html

Without these people, King, there is no Arab society. Do you understand what I'm saying? Pay no heed to what you hear about the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) being described as "white". If only the person who mentioned the hadith understood Arabic well enough to understand what "white" means in Arabic. If only he understood Arabic, I would tell him to translate the article below to English and explain to everyone here what it says that "white" means in Arabic. But he cannot understand Arabic and at the same time, he is sitting here explaining to everyone the meanings of Arabic hadiths. I find that very strange.

عندما أقرأ كلام علماء السلف حول معنى كلمة "أبيض" عند العرب، أتساءل: لماذا يجهل العام و الخاص المعنى الصحيح لهذا المصطلح؟ كم من الناس في هذا الزمان يعرف ان العرب في الماضي لم تسمّ من نسمي ابيض اليوم ابيضا - بل سمّته أحمرا. قال الزبيدي في تاج العروس:

"الأحمر : الأبيض ضد. وبه فسر بعض الحديث : " بعثت إلى الأحمر والأسود " . والعرب تقول امرأة حمراء أي بيضاء"
قال ابن الأثير:
"فيه "بعثت إلى الأحمر والأسود" أي العجم والعرب ؛ لأن الغالب على ألوان العجم الحُمْرة والبياض ، وعلى ألوان العرب الأُدْمَة والسُمرة".

و قال ابن منظور في لسان العرب:
"والحمراء: العجم لبياضهم ولأَن الشقرة أَغلب الأَلوان عليهم، وكانت العرب تقول للعجم الذين يكون البياض غالباً على أَلوانهم مثل الروم والفرس ومن صاقبهم: إنهم الحمراء؛ ومنه حديث علي، رضي الله عنه، حين قال له سَرَاةٌ من أَصحابه العرب: غلبتنا عليك هذه الحمراء؛ فقال: لنضربنكم على الدين عَوْداً كما ضربتموهم عليه بَدْءاً؛ أَراد بالحمراء الفُرْسَ والروم. والعرب إِذا قالوا: فلان أَبيض وفلانة بيضاء فمعناه الكرم في الأَخلاق لا لون الخلقة، وإِذا قالوا: فلان أَحمر وفلانة حمراء عنوا بياض اللون؛ والعرب تسمي المَوَاليَ الحمراء. والأَحامرة: قوم من العجم نزلوا البصرة وتَبَنَّكُوا بالكوفة.".
قال العلامة الإمام الحافظ الذهبي:
الحمراء ، في خطاب أهل الحجاز : هي البيضاء بشقرة ، وهذا نادر فيهم ، ومنه في الحديث : رجل أحمر كأنه من الموالي يريد القائل أنه في لون الموالي الذين سبوا من نصارى الشام والروم والعجم.
وسئل ثعلب : لم خص الأحمر دون الأبيض فقال : "لأن العرب لا تقول : رجل أبيض من بياض اللون إنما الأبيض عندهم الطاهر النقي من العيوب فإذا أرادوا الأبيض من اللون قالوا أحمرا".
فمن هو ثعلب الذي قال هذا الكلام؟ هو أحمد بن يحيى بن يزيد الشيباني أبو العباس إمام الكوفيين في النحو واللغة، ولد سنة مائتين، وابتدأ النظر في العربية والشعر واللغة سنة ست عشر، وحفظ كتب الفراء، فلم يشذ منها حرفا، وعني بالنحو أكثر من غيره، فلما أتقنه أكب على الشعر والمعاني، ولازم ابن الأعرابي بضع عشرة سنة، وسمع من نفطويه وغيره، قيل‏:‏ إنما فَضَل أهل عصره بالحفظ للعلوم التي تضيق عنها الصدور.
قال أبو الطيب اللغوي‏:‏ كان ثعلب يعتمد على ابن الأعرابي في اللغة، وعلى سلمة بن عاصم في النحو، ويوري عن ابن أبي نجدة كتب أبي زيد، وعن الأثرم كتب أبي عبيد، وعن أبي فص كتب الأصمعي، وعن عمرو بن أبي عمر كتب أبيه‏.‏
وكان ثقة، حجة، صالحا، مشهورا بالحفظ، وصدق اللهجة، والمعرفة بالعربية، ورواية الشعر القديم، مقدما عند الشيوخ منذ هو حدث.
قال أبو بكر بن مجاهد‏:‏ قال لي ثعلب‏:‏ يا أبا بكر، اشتغل أصحاب القرآن بالقرآن ففازوا، وأصحاب الحديث بالحديث ففازوا، وأصحاب الفقه بالفقه ففازوا، واشتغلت أنا بزيد وعمرو، فليت شعري ماذا تكون حالي‏؟‏ فانصرفت من عنده، فرأيت النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم تلك الليلة، فقال لي‏:‏ أقرئ أبا العباس عني السلام، وقل له‏:‏ أنت صاحب العلم المستطيل‏.‏
فمن هو ابن مجاهد؟ هو أبو بكر أحمد بن موسى بن العباس بن مجاهد (245 - 324هـ ، 859 - 936م) ، التميمي البغدادي الأستاذ الإمام، شيخ صنعة القراءات وأول من سبع السبعة (اختار القراء السبعة الذين يقرأ القرآن بقراءاتهم حتى اليوم مثل عاصم وأبي عمرو وغيرهما). قرأ على عبدالرحمن بن عبدوس عشرين ختمة، وعلى قنبل المكي راوية ابن كثير، وإسحاق بن أحمد الخزاعي، وعلى أحمد بن يحيى ثعلب النحوي وإدريس بن عبدالكريم وخلائق آخرين. وروى عنه أحمد بن بُدهن وأبو علي الفارسي وأبو عبدالله بن خالويه والحسين بن حبش وأبو جعفر الشاهد وخلائق لا يحصون. كان مشهورًا بعيد الصيت فاق أقرانه ومعاصريه مع الدين والحفظ والخير. قال أبو عمرو الداني: فاق ابن مجاهد في عصره سائر نظرائه من أهل صناعته مع اتساع علمه وبراعة فهمه، وصدق لهجته، وظهور نسكه. قال بعض أهل التراجم: "ولا نعلم أحدًا من شيوخ القراءات أكثر تلاميذ منه ولا بلغنا ازدحام الطلبة على أحد كازدحامهم عليه". كان في حلقته أربعة وثمانون خليفة يقرئون الناس.

فما هو العلم المستطيل؟ العلم المستطيل هو علم اللغة وما يتصل بها من دراسات، كالنحو والصرف والرواية والبلاغة والشعر والأدب.
كيف لا تكون اللغة العربية العلم المستطيل و جميع العلوم مفتقرة إليها؟ فكيف يفسر المفسرون القرآن بطريقة صحيحة بدون علم باللغة العربية؟ كيف يشرح أهل الحديث الأحاديث بطريقة صحيحة بدون علم باللغة العربية؟ كيف يصيب المفتي في فتواه بدون علم باللغة العربية؟

قال الأزهري:

إذا قالت العرب فلان أبيض، وفلانة بيضاء، فالمعنى نقاء العرض من الدنس والعيوب، ومن ذلك قول زهير بن أبي سلمى يمدح هرم بن سنان:
أشم أبيض فياض يفكـك عـن أيدي العناة وعن أعناقها الربقا
وقال ابن قيس الرقيات في عبد العزيز بن مروان:
أمك بيضاء من قضاعة في البيت الذي يستظل في طنبـه
قال: وهذا كثير في شعرهم، لا يريدون به بياض اللون، ولكنهم يريدون المدح بالكرم، ونقاء العرض من العيوب. وإذا قالوا: فلان أبيض الوجه، وفلانة بيضاء الوجه، أرادوا نقاء اللون من الكلف والسواد الشائن.
و في المعجم الوسيط:
" يقال وجه أبيض نقي اللون من الكلف و السواد الشائن و فلان أبيض نقي العرض"

بعد عرفنا ان العرب لا تقول رجل أبيض من بياض اللون، دعنا ننظر الى ما هو بياض اللون عند العرب:

قال الشيخ العلامة الإمام الحافظ الذهبي في كتابه سير اعلام النبلاء:
"إن العرب إذا قالت : فلان أبيض ، فإنهم يريدون الحنطي اللون بحلية سوداء".

و حلية الإنسان هي ما يُرى من لونه أو مظهره. قال ابن منظور في لسان العرب:

"والحِلْيَةُ
الخِلْقة. والحِلْيَةُ: الصفة والصُّورة. والتَّحْلِيةُ: الوَصْف. وتَحَلاَّه: عَرَفَ صِفَته. والحلْية: تَحْلِيَتُك وجهَ الرجلِ إذا وصَفْته."
قال الشيخ العلامة محمد بن أحمد بن علي بن عبد الخالق، شمس الدين السيوطي في كتابه جواهر العقود ومعين القضاة والموقعين والشهود:
"في ذكر الالوان
إذا كان الرجل شديد السواد
قيل: حالك.
فإن خالط سواده حمرة
قيل: دغمان.
فإن صفا لونه
قيل: أسحم.
فإن خالط السواد صفرا
قيل: أصحم.
فإن كدر لونه
قيل: أربد.
فإن صفا عن ذلك
قيل: أبيض.
فإن رقت الصفرة، ومال إلى السواد
قيل: آدمي اللون.
فإن كان دون الاربد وفوق الادمة
قيل: شديد الادمة، فإن رق من الادمة
قيل: شديد السمرة.
فإن صفا عن ذلك
قيل: أسمر اللون.
فإن صفا عن ذلك
قيل: رقيق السمرة.
فإن صفا ومال إلى البياض والحمرة
قيل: صافي السمرة تعلوه حمرة.
ويقال: رقيق السمرة بحمرة.
فإن صفا لونه جدا
قيل: صافي السمرة، ولا يقال: أبيض
لان البياض هو البرص.
فإن خلص بياضه
قيل: أنصح.
وإن كان في بياضه شقرة
قيل: أشقر.
فإن زاد على ذلك
قيل: أشكل.
فإن كان مع ذلك حمرة زائدة
قيل: أشقر.
فإن كان مع ذلك نمش، قيل: أنمش.
فإن صفا لونه ومال إلى الصفرة من غير علة
قيل: أسحب اللون".
ماذا قال صاحب العلم المستطيل - ثعلب؟ قال:

"العرب لا تقول رجل أبيض من بياض اللون"
ان عدم فهم المعنى الصحيح لكلمة "أبيض"سبّب خلطا شديدا لدي العامة و العلماء. فكيف يُوصف رجل بالأبيض تارة و بالأسمر أو الآدم تارة أخرى؟انظر الى وصفعثمان بن عفان رضي الله عنه:

كان عثمان بن عفان رضي الله عنه رجلا ليس بالطويل المفرط ولا بالقصير البائن ، حسن الوجه ، رقيق البشرة ، أبيض اللون ، وفي بعض الروايات انه كان اسمر اللون ، كث اللحية عظيمها ، أصلع الرأس ، عظيم الكراديس ، عظيم ما بين المنكبين ، أروح الرجلين ( منفرج ما بينهما ) ، اقنى الانف ، ضخم الساقين ، طويل الذراعين قد كسا ذراعيه جعد الشعر ، أحسن الناس ثغرا ، جُمته اسفل من اذنيه.

انظر الى وصف ابو هريرة رضي الله عنه:

قال بلد الرحمن بن لبينة رأيت أبا هريرة رجلا آدم بعيد ما بين المنكبين أفرق الثنيتين ذا ضفيرتين وقال ابن سيرين كان أبو هريرة أبيض لينا لحيته حمراء.

و انظر الى وصف معاذ بن جبل:

دخل عائذ الله بن عبدالله المسجد يوماً مع أصحاب الرسول صلى الله عليه و سلم في أول خلافة عمر..قال:
"فجلست مجلسا فيه بضع وثلاثون، كلهم يذكرون حديثاً عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، وفي الحلقة شاب شديد الأدمة، حلو المنطق، وضيء، وهو أشبّ القوم سناً، فاذا اشتبه عليهم من الحديث شيء ردّوه اليه فأفتاهم، ولا يحدثهم إلا حين يسألونه، ولما قضي مجلسهم دنوت منه وسالته: من أنت يا عبد الله؟ قال: أنا معاذ بن جبل".

وقال عبد الصمد بن سعيد نزل (معاذ بن جبل) حمص وكان طويلا حسنا جميلا وقال الجماعة كنيته أبو عبد الرحمن إلا أبا أحمد الحاكم فقال كنيته أبو عبد الله قال علي بن محمد المدائني معاذ لم يولد له قط طوال حسن الثغر عظيم العينين أبيض جعد قطط وأما ابن سعد فقال له ابنان عبد الرحمن وآخر قال عطاء أسلم معاذ وله ثمان عشرة سنة وقال ابن اسحاق ومن السبعين من بني جشم بن الخزرج معاذ بن جبل وروى قتادة عن أنس قال جمع القرآن على عهد رسول الله أربعة كلهم من الأنصار أبي بن كعب وزيد ومعاذ بن جبل وأبو زيد أحد عمومتي قال أحمد حدثنا أبو معاوية حدثنا الأعمش عن شقيق عن مسروق عن عبد الله بن عمرو قال قال رسول الله (خذوا القرآن من أربعة من ابن مسعود وأبي ومعاذ بن جبل وسالم مولى أبي حذيفة).

عندما نقرأ توضيح أصحاب العلم المستطيل لكلمة "أبيض"، يزيل الإختلاط و يصبح من العادي جدا أن يوصف شخص بالسمرة تارة و بالبياض تارة أخرى.

quote:
quote:

I don't believe this Jari about Tariq calling you out. He is - from what I have seen and read - a rather calm person who doesn't curse and rant like you and many of us Americans. I have been reading the posts and there is no way he would have insulted you because there is more of the peaceful side of Islam in him than many of this post will ever have with Christianity.

An also your excuse about getting tired of equating Christianity with Europe also doesn't ring true. The early Christians Arabs and Ethiopians were the same people, and that is what I have said in my posts on: When Arabia was Ethiopia and Israel Mizraim Canaan in context. So you need to stop equating the word Arabian with modern Arabs and with Islam - most of the tribes in Arabia that you are claiming were wortheless were nothing but descendants of early Christians and Jews.

If you know anything about Ethiopian Christians you might know about the Farasan Christians next to eh Axumites who were in fact from the black Taghlib of Arabia and called "black Syrians" because they were said to have been living in Syria before they were pushed out by one of the early Greeks.

The black Al- Baliyyan or Jacobite Christians had been another group of the Quda'a Himyarites like the Mahra and Shahra who settled in Africa Eritrea and the eastern desert and Syria.

If I were you I would read the book - Who was Jesus: Conspiracy in Jerusalem, by Kamal Salibi to find out why Christianity probably spread among black or Afro-Arabians and their Ethiopian, Eritraean and Nubian relatives.

The name Bayna Lakhem or Menelik is also related to and evidently to that of the early Lakhmid Christians or Banu Lakhem of the Azd and he is of course considered ancestral to a large group fo Christian Ethiopians or Abyssinians. In addition many are not aware that Menelik is in fact David of the Bible.

Instead of trying to prevent this knowledge from coming out by attacking people who were basically "Ethiopians" who had converted to the faith of Muhammed I would suggest you read the articles I have been posting so that you won't feel Christianity is being neglected.

Dana this Alwaadberry poster quoted me in his opening post. He might not cuss but he is a slick Rick type of dude, insulting on the cool. Like I said I don't disagree with Black Arabs, I believe the Sabeans were black too but I still thin the Northern Arabs were white-tan like those boys I posted.

Lets make it clear Im not saying Islam did not do any good in Africa. If Islam is celebrated so should Christianity in Africa.

awlaadberry

Man your website has some Info that seems to be very much researched. What can I say but that I hope your Book gets picked up by many Modern Arabs and they realize that Black Arabs are their brothers and not their slaves.

I hope that we see more of your book around these parts and it's great having a scholar on these forums. We need more people to post stuff like this. And if what you posted in your book is True then the coverup and Hatred for everything Black is deeper then first thought. It bothers me as a TRUTHSEEKER to see how people have covered up and hid Truth just so they could feel superior. [Mad] Hatred MUST be thrown out and unity pushed because we are more alike then we are different.

Peace

quote:
awlaadberry

Man your website has some Info that seems to be very much researched. What can I say but that I hope your Book gets picked up by many Modern Arabs and they realize that Black Arabs are their brothers and not their slaves.

I hope that we see more of your book around these parts and it's great having a scholar on these forums. We need more people to post stuff like this. And if what you posted in your book is True then the coverup and Hatred for everything Black is deeper then first thought. It bothers me as a TRUTHSEEKER to see how people have covered up and hid Truth just so they could feel superior. [Mad] Hatred MUST be thrown out and unity pushed because we are more alike then we are different.

Peace

Thank you King. And keep seeking the truth because as you've said, a whole lot has been covered up.

Peace

[/QUOTE]This is the point the only place I hear about black Arabs is here and rastawire. Dana if the Black Arabs were the original, If black Arabs were such a force how come when I research Islam all I see are images of Light Arabs. It makes non sense to me that people who were Originally and the Big force behind a culture are absolutley silent in modern times.. [/QB][/QUOTE]

FOR THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION, ONE SHOULD READ THIS:

http://savethetruearabs.blogspot.com/2010/04/black-sheep-white-sheephow-it-all.html

quote:
quote:

Thanks Dana!

Posted by Anxious (Member # 13884) on :

quote:
awlaadberry

Peace

the coverup and Hatred for everything Black is deeper then first thought. It bothers me as a TRUTHSEEKER to see how people have covered up and hid Truth just so they could feel superior.

Finally someone gets it!

quote:
quote:
quote:

Dana this Alwaadberry poster quoted me in his opening post. He might not cuss but he is a slick Rick type of dude, insulting on the cool. Like I said I don't disagree with Black Arabs, I believe the Sabeans were black too but I still thin the Northern Arabs were white-tan like those boys I posted.

Lets make it clear Im not saying Islam did not do any good in Africa. If Islam is celebrated so should Christianity in Africa.

Jari - the only way you could think that is if you know nothing about how north Arabian tribes were described. If all of the north Arabian tribes are described as black or dark brown with kinky hair than there is no way that they could have had the complexion of most of their early slaves.

You need to take a look at who the North Arabians were:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003412;p=1#000000

quote:
quote:
[

-
Saudi Bedouin

-

Bedouin Arab...

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003421

Why ignore Leo??

Because my interest is not in Syrian "Arabs" or Turkish descended "Arabs". It is about the original Arabs - who held the complexion of Syrians in contempt, and whose culture had separate origins than "white Syrians" or Eurasiatics.

Early Syrians were Eurasiatics, (like the one you have posted with the Syrian Arab.) Early Arabs were Africans and remained looking like Africans according to the Syrians and Iranians until the 14th century.

I can post and many blond and fair-skinned Egyptians, Berbers and Arabs and post them but that is not going to change what they were before they mixed with fair-skinned people.

Understand?

The tribes of people these fair skinned Arabs that Leo and Lyin'_ss like to post are coming from the Anaesa or Anaeza and Shammar etc. who are the result of Syrians mixed with Arabs who have moved back into the Arabian peninsula after the 16th century. I have said this many times before. The Anaeza and Shammar in the south and other places in the Arabian peninula are still dark and African in appearance as the Arabian tribes are described in early Syrian Muslim sources.

There are many tribes that are living in Syria and Iraq that are fair -in color that claim to be descendants of the Azd and other Arabians whose tribes are always described in all early writings as of jet black or black color.

Do you understand?

-
Shammar Arab of Central Arabia

-
Zalabi Arabs of Jordan come from the Anaezah
The Anaeaza are one of the largest "Arab groups living between Syria and Iraq" however, some are evidently more Syrian than Arab.

Colonialist Richmond Palmer claimed in Bornu Sahara and Sudan - that Syrians like Al Umari of the 14th century , though of the Central Arabian area from which the people in Iraq and Syria have come was considered part of the Sudan. I guess I will have to start learning to read Arabic again.

quote:
dana marniche

What can be said but that you really need to get your Articles published so you can reach more people. What I take offence to is the part in the first thread that claimed that The son of Noah, Ham was turned "Black" You don't need to push a claim for a curse to Ham to prove your point.

Peace

I take offense to this stuff, too - King. My claim was not a need to push a curse of Ham. It was to show that tribes of Ham were thought to have been black, of course. That is why I wrote about how the Iranians and Syrians have distorted the history of the Arabians claiming Noah's sons were all originally white when in fact only "black" or near "black-skinned" people are mentioned in Genesis. [Wink]

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

quote:
Originally posted by awlaadberry:

"Fear Allah - Fear Allah concerning the black-skinned, kinky-haired People of the Black Soil (People of Kemet) who are under your protection! Verily they are your relatives."

الله الله في أهل الذمة ، أهل المدرة السوداء السحم الجعاد فإن لهم نسبا وصهرا [/QB]

did anybody post in English the alleged source of this?

quote:

"I hate Islam personally, After studying Islam no Africancentric or any black person in his right mind should convert into that religion."

I wonder if people who say things like this realize that it is reported that the Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) said this:

I see a translation of the Arabic you quoted:

as being contained in this

Amazing piece of information may not know a lot of the people of Port Said is that Khalil's wife Hagar God of Abraham and mother Prophet Prophet Ishmael peace be upon him was one of the people of Farma - Port Said now!!
والمعروف طبعا أن السيدة هاجر هي الأم التي انحدر من نسلها كل العرب، وبذلك يكون لأهل بورسعيد الشرف كل الشرف في أن تكون السيدة هاجر منهم لحما ودما، حسبا ونسبا. Known of course, that Hagar is the mother who descended from the offspring of all Arabs, and thus to the people of Port Said Honor all honor to be Hagar them flesh and blood, and ratios, happens.
وهاكم حديث وصية الرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام بأهل مصر وأهل السيدة هاجر والمعروف في كتب السيرة بحديث الوصاة: Here is a modern and commandment of the Prophet, peace and blessings of the people and the people of Egypt and the Hagar known in the biography written speech guardians:
قال ابن هشام : حدثنا عبد الله بن وهب عن عبد الله بن لهيعة ، عن عمر مولى غفرة أن رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - قال: Ibn Hisham said: Narrated Abdullah bin Wahab Abdullah bin Lahee'ah, at the age of sire will forgive that the Messenger of Allah - may Allah bless him and his family and him - said:
"الله الله في أهل الذمة ، أهل المدرة السوداء السحم الجعاد فإن لهم نسبا وصهرا" "God is God in the people of the Book, the people of generating black Shm Aldjaad they have the proportions and marriage relationship"
قال ابن لهيعة (راوي الحديث) أم إسماعيل هاجر من "أم العرب" قرية كانت أمام الفرما من مصر. "I say to Hia (narrator of hadeeth) or Ismail migrated from" the mother of the Arabs, "the village had before Farma from Egypt.
ويقول صاحب معجم الأماكن ومحققو سيرة المصطفى عليه الصلاة والسلام: And says in his Dictionary of places and investigators biography of Mustafa, peace be upon him:
الفرما أو الطينة : هي مدينة بمصر من شرق ، تبعد عن ساحل بحر الروم " البحر الأبيض " بقدر ميلين ، كان لها ميناء عامر وبها صنائع وتجارة، ويصل إليها فرع من النيل مسمى باسمها اليوناني " بيلوزة " أو الطينة ، وكانت في عهد الفراعنة حصن مصر من جهة الشرق ، وتعرف الآن (أي بعد الفتح الإسلامي) بتل الفرما، وقد سمي المكان الذي نشأت به هاجر بتل الفرما باسم "أم العرب" تكريما لهاجر Farma or Tina: is a city in Egypt from the east, away from the coast of the Sea Roman "Mediterranean" as far as two miles, it was the port of Amer and the creatures and trade, and up to a branch of the Nile named name Greek "Belozp" or Tina, were in the era of the pharaohs Fort Egypt from the east, and is now known (ie, after the Islamic conquest) Tel Farma, has been named by where they originate emigrated Tel Farma behalf of "the mother of the Arabs" in honor of the Hajar

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

I see a translation of the Arabic you quoted:

as being contained in this

Amazing piece of information may not know a lot of the people of Port Said is that Khalil's wife Hagar God of Abraham and mother Prophet Prophet Ishmael peace be upon him was one of the people of Farma - Port Said now!!
والمعروف طبعا أن السيدة هاجر هي الأم التي انحدر من نسلها كل العرب، وبذلك يكون لأهل بورسعيد الشرف كل الشرف في أن تكون السيدة هاجر منهم لحما ودما، حسبا ونسبا. Known of course, that Hagar is the mother who descended from the offspring of all Arabs, and thus to the people of Port Said Honor all honor to be Hagar them flesh and blood, and ratios, happens.
وهاكم حديث وصية الرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام بأهل مصر وأهل السيدة هاجر والمعروف في كتب السيرة بحديث الوصاة: Here is a modern and commandment of the Prophet, peace and blessings of the people and the people of Egypt and the Hagar known in the biography written speech guardians:
قال ابن هشام : حدثنا عبد الله بن وهب عن عبد الله بن لهيعة ، عن عمر مولى غفرة أن رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - قال: Ibn Hisham said: Narrated Abdullah bin Wahab Abdullah bin Lahee'ah, at the age of sire will forgive that the Messenger of Allah - may Allah bless him and his family and him - said:
"الله الله في أهل الذمة ، أهل المدرة السوداء السحم الجعاد فإن لهم نسبا وصهرا" "God is God in the people of the Book, the people of generating black Shm Aldjaad they have the proportions and marriage relationship"
قال ابن لهيعة (راوي الحديث) أم إسماعيل هاجر من "أم العرب" قرية كانت أمام الفرما من مصر. "I say to Hia (narrator of hadeeth) or Ismail migrated from" the mother of the Arabs, "the village had before Farma from Egypt.
ويقول صاحب معجم الأماكن ومحققو سيرة المصطفى عليه الصلاة والسلام: And says in his Dictionary of places and investigators biography of Mustafa, peace be upon him:
الفرما أو الطينة : هي مدينة بمصر من شرق ، تبعد عن ساحل بحر الروم " البحر الأبيض " بقدر ميلين ، كان لها ميناء عامر وبها صنائع وتجارة، ويصل إليها فرع من النيل مسمى باسمها اليوناني " بيلوزة " أو الطينة ، وكانت في عهد الفراعنة حصن مصر من جهة الشرق ، وتعرف الآن (أي بعد الفتح الإسلامي) بتل الفرما، وقد سمي المكان الذي نشأت به هاجر بتل الفرما باسم "أم العرب" تكريما لهاجر Farma or Tina: is a city in Egypt from the east, away from the coast of the Sea Roman "Mediterranean" as far as two miles, it was the port of Amer and the creatures and trade, and up to a branch of the Nile named name Greek "Belozp" or Tina, were in the era of the pharaohs Fort Egypt from the east, and is now known (ie, after the Islamic conquest) Tel Farma, has been named by where they originate emigrated Tel Farma behalf of "the mother of the Arabs" in honor of the Hajar

Whoever "translated" that should be ashamed of himself/herself! A terrible translation that has nothing to do with the original in Arabic and which makes no sense whatsoever! Who did that Lioness?!

Alwaadberry can you show where in the Hadith did Muhammed say the Egyptians were "The blacks of the black soil".

I know for instance that Upper Egypt at one point was considered "Sudan" or Black Land...so if you can provide a link it would be appreciated.

or if you have written info??

Also Can you read Arabic...

Apparently Abaza the Fradulent Busted Tranny..says he is an Arab and the he knows the Blacks are the real Egyptians..

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=001819

Wow BigMo told me in Arabic he was a Mukhtaba from Saudi Arabia and that he knew that the black africans were the innocent doves of ancient egypt.

quote:

This is the point the only place I hear about black Arabs is here and rastawire. Dana if the Black Arabs were the original, If black Arabs were such a force how come when I research Islam all I see are images of Light Arabs. It makes non sense to me that people who were Originally and the Big force behind a culture are absolutley silent in modern times..

Jari - Has it ever occurred to you that the problem might be that you are simply not a very bright Boy?

Let me explain;
Wouldn't sensible person, when confronted with such contradictory information, first consider the source?

Then wouldn't a sensible person, bring "Common Sense" to bear?

Then wouldn't a sensible person seek greater historical knowledge?

-----------------------------------------------

So what is the source of this contradictory information?

Why it's White people, isn't it?
Since I don't know your background, I can't give the most telling example of White people lying to you. So let's use the subject matter here - Egypt.

Didn't White people teach you that Egyptians were White? Or at the least, not Black?

Well, this guy looks Black to me!
 -

And Who assisted the White man in creating this lie? Why it was people like this "Sand Nigger" wasn't it?

Hawass
 -

And isn't it "Sand Nigger" just like Hawass who also claim to be Arabs?

-

See what I mean about intelligence?
A sensible person would have said WHOA! These people claim to be EGYPTIANS and ARABS, something MUST be WRONG!

-----------------------------------------------

Now we come to the "Common Sense" part.

Isn't Arabia right next to Africa?
Of course it is, so what does the Africans around them look like?
So in your mind, God, Nature, or something, plucked these light skinned people down in Arabia, and surrounded them with Black people?

And wouldn't a sensible person say; Wait a minute, aren't these SAME people all over North Africa, and there they call themselves Berbers.

And aren't these SAME people all over the Middle East, and there they call themselves, Phoenicians, Sumerians, Babylonians, Persians.

And aren't these SAME people all over Turkey too?

See what I mean about intelligence?
Wouldn't a sensible look at all of that, and think: How can all of these people who look exactly alike, be all over the place claiming to be all of these DIFFERENT people?

Then as a matter of "Common Sense" wouldn't a sensible person just LOOK at them, and think: Wait a minute, these people are NOT White, and they are NOT Black, why they have the same complexion as the "Mixed-Race" people in my home town of Stupid U.S.A.

I won't even mention that the Hot, Burning Sun of Arabia would not allow such people to exist very long without elaborate clothing. And since you probably know that Man was not created WITH clothing, they probably came from someplace else. Remember - this is just the "Common Sense" part.

^So Jari - With all of the stuff above that doesn't make sense, wouldn't a sensible person then delve into the history of the area?

A sensible person would then find out that the Greeks conquered the area in 332 B.C.

Then he would find out that the Romans took over in 44 A.D.

And then the Arabs took over in 628 A.D.

But then a sensible person would think: wait a minute, Arabia has hardly any people, where would the Arabs get an army that large, to defeat the Romans AND the Persians?

Hint; all those left-over Greeks!
AND some NEW people who just started coming in - TURKS!

He would learn that Caliph Umar II (reigned 717-720), then gave his discontented "Mawali" (White Muslims) the same full rights and privileges as Arabs. This decree allowed Greeks, Turks and other Eurasians to fully assimilate into the Muslim brotherhood.

(Blacks giving Whites Rights, big mistake)!

A sensible person reading history, would then find out that the Arabs, from even before caliph al-Ma'mun (reigned 813–833) the Caliphs still needed more men; therefore Turkish men were imported from Central Asia as Slave soldiers (Mamluks) for the Caliphs army, and Turkish women were imported as Slaves for the Caliphs Harem (a practice that the Berbers (Moors) continued.

It was during the rule of Abbasid caliph Harun ar-Rashid (ruled 786-809), that the caliphs began assigning Egypt to Turks rather than to Arabs. The first Turkish dynasty was that of Ibn Tulun who entered Egypt in 868.

Then in 1250 A.D. The Mamluks rebelled and
established their own dynasty in Egypt.

THIS MARKS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR THE DUMB-ASSED BLACK ARABS. By now White Turks had already taken over in Persia!

(They brought in, or allowed in, millions of Whites - and all they had to do was accept Islam. These dumb-ass Niggers deserved what they got!)

Then in 1516 the Turkic Sultan in Turkey Selim I, conducted a campaign against the Mamluks in Egypt to the south. Although the Mamluks were Sunni Muslims, like the Ottomans, and although the Mamluks were not threatening expansion into Ottoman lands the way the Safavids were, Selim opted to invade anyway. The reason he gave for the invasion was that the Mamluks - weakened by the plague and a poor economy - were no longer strong enough to defend the Islamic world against the new threats it faced.

Selim began his Mamluk campaign in Syria, taking Aleppo, Damascus, and Jerusalem from the Mamluks in 1516. He then crossed the Sinai Peninsula into Egypt, killed the Mamluk sultan, and declared Egypt to be under Ottoman control.

From there, the Ottomans moved south down the Arabian Peninsula to Mecca, but no battle was needed there. The Sherif of Mecca, gave Selim the keys to the city for both Mecca and Medina. After he gained control of the holy cities, Selim added the title of caliph, or supreme leader of Islam, to the title carried by all Ottoman sultans.

Then in 1811 the Black Arabs started to "Act-up" the domination of Mecca and Medina by puritanical Wahhabi Muslims was a serious embarrassment to the Ottoman sultan, so he sent Muhammad Ali (an Albanian Turk) on an expedition to Arabia that between 1811 and 1813 expelled the Wahhabis from the Hejaz. In a further campaign (1816-18), Ibrahim Pasha, the viceroy's eldest son, defeated the Wahhabis in their homeland of Najd, and brought central Arabia under Albanian control.

Then on 28 June 1914, The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, the heir to the throne of Austria-Hungary, is seen as the immediate trigger of World War I. Which brought the great powers of Europe, such as the German Empire, the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the Ottoman Empire, the Russian Empire, the British Empire, France, and Italy, also played a major role.

After WW I the Ottoman Empire was broken up. In Egypt, the White Turks kept power, until the "mixed-race" Nasser took over.

-  -

In Arabia The House of Saud - Abdul Aziz Al Saud, King (Malik) of Saudi Arabia, took over in 1931.

(As you can see, he still had a fair amount of Black Blood. But they do love their White Women - so that didn't last).

-

Saudi King

-

SAUDI PRINCES

-

-

-

-

BTW Jari, since you get so much of your information from the White mans movies. Haven't you heard of "Lawrence of Arabia".

You know, British fighting Turks over Arabia - didn't that tell you something?

So you see jari, it's not that this stuff is so hard to understand. It's just that you are not very bright, and too lazy to read.

^BTW Jari - I doubt it, but if you ever think to wonder what happened to the Black Arabs who refuse to accept these White and "Mixed-race" people as their rulers.

Last I heard, they had been herded into "Tribal Areas" in the south, just above the Yemen border.

Why do you think all of these "So-called" ARAB countries are all "Police States"? There are a lot of people who won't accept them!

quote:
Alwaadberry can you show where in the Hadith did Muhammed say the Egyptians were "The blacks of the black soil".

I know for instance that Upper Egypt at one point was considered "Sudan" or Black Land...so if you can provide a link it would be appreciated.

or if you have written info??

Also Can you read Arabic...

Apparently Abaza the Fradulent Busted Tranny..says he is an Arab and the he knows the Blacks are the real Egyptians..

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=001819

Wow BigMo told me in Arabic he was a Mukhtaba from Saudi Arabia and that he knew that the black africans were the innocent doves of ancient egypt.

Yes, I can read Arabic Jari. The part that says that the Egyptians are the blacks of the black soil is this:

السحم الجعاد = the black-skinned kinky-haired
أهل المدرة السوداء= people of the black soil

Jari - I know that you are probably struggling to read all of the stuff that I posted.

So here are some pictures which may help you - you know, the picture spamming that you and Anguish are always complaining about.

So here is how the world saw Arabs, before the Albinos and their Sand Niggers, conspired to rob Arabs of their Black identity.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

^Just like the Albinos and their Sand Niggers, conspired to rob Egyptians of their Black identity.

Just like the Albinos and their Sand Niggers, conspired to rob Berbers of their Black identity.

Just like the Albinos and their Sand Niggers, conspired to rob Persians of their Black identity.

Just like the Albinos and their Sand Niggers, conspired to rob Anatolian's of their Black identity.

Just like the Albinos and their Sand Niggers, conspired to rob Mesopotamian's of their Black identity.

Just like the Albinos and their Sand Niggers, conspired to rob the original Europeans of their Black identity.

Just like the Albinos and their Sand Niggers, conspired to rob original Americans of their Black identity.

Just like the Albinos and their Sand Niggers, conspired to rob original Mongols of their Black identity.

Mike says whites are liars yet he constantly uses their paintings to attempt to prove points about Arabs who were living in Arabia hundreds of years before when those paintings were made. He says whites are liars and yet also uses white texts claiming they represent the truth.

Alwaadberry can you explain why Muhammed said those things about Kemet, was he sending Caliphs into Egypt??

Also what Hadith is it in?? Don't mean to be a Nusaince just curious..

Also I found this..

Caliph Walid 1

-

caliph Walid built a Desert palace where aparantly there is an image of the king as well as his enemies..(Im still looking for the Walid's Image).

Seems you and Dana might be onto something..some of those figures look black. That wall fresco is apparently people that helped build the palace.

However this same figure is on the cover of this book..

-

Now I don't know if its Walid himself(The Fact that he is on the cover must mean something). But if it is then its proof that you and Dana are right that the first Caliphs were black, I mean the man looks black with an Afro. Personally I wish I had the book because its Images of Islamic figures 600-1000 A.D...which is very up my alley. However its 100 bucks and Im tight for cash, Im a student you know how that is.

Anyway Im gonna search the net to see if I can find the Image of the Caliph.

quote:
Mike says whites are liars yet he constantly uses their paintings to attempt to prove points about Arabs who were living in Arabia hundreds of years before when those paintings were made. He says whites are liars and yet also uses white texts claiming they represent the truth.

Lioness - In your simple-minded way, you have identified the modern Black mans dilemma.

The White man has either destroyed or hidden, all sources created before his take-over.

Thus we are totally dependent on piecing together that which is allowed to see the light of day. And data generated by those few who are more interested in science than they are in racism.

P.S. What do you think are Jari's chances of finding an authentic picture of a Caliph?
He he.

British Museum

An Islamic coin based on a Sasanian prototype

-

Silver dirham of al-Hajjaj ibn. Yusuf

Bishapur, southern Iran
AH 77/AD 696-7

The first Islamic coins minted in the eastern Islamic lands (Iran and central Asia) initially adapted Sasanian silver types. The Sasanian coins bore the head of Khosrau II (reigned 590-628) on the obverse (front) of the coin, and a fire altar on the reverse. The fire is a sacred symbol in the Zoroastrian religion which was the state religion in ancient Persia under the Sasanians.

Under Islamic rule these Sasanian images were adapted to include Arabic inscriptions. The coin shown here was struck by the powerful Umayyad governor of the eastern provinces, al-Hajjaj ibn. Yusuf. His name appears in Kufic script to the right of the head of Khosrau II. He was in charge of implementing the reform of the coinage initiated by the Umayyad caliph Abd al-Malik (685-706).

quote:
Alwaadberry can you explain why Muhammed said those things about Kemet, was he sending Caliphs into Egypt??

Also I found this..

Caliph Walid 1

-

caliph Walid built a Desert palace where aparantly there is an image of the king as well as his enemies..(Im still looking for the Walid's Image).

Seems you and Dana might be onto something..some of those figures look black. That wall fresco is apparently people that helped build the palace.

-

Now I don't know if its Walid himself(The Fact that he is on the cover must mean something). But if it is then its proof that you and Dana are right that the first Caliphs were black, I mean the man looks black with an Afro. Personally I wish I had the book because its Images of Islamic figures 600-1000 A.D...which is very up my alley. However its 100 bucks and Im tight for cash, Im a student you know how that is.

He (pbuh) said it as a prophecy of the future conquest of Egypt. It's a well-known hadith, but I'm not sure what book it is from.

Let me know if you find the image of the Caliph on the net.

To Mike and Jari,

I could be wrong on this but this new crop of people
like dana talking about Muhammad being not only dark skinned but "Negroid", some are saying there were no early black Caliphs. Some claim Prophet Muhammad was
negroid and whites came in beginning with the very first Caliph, Abu Bakr, described as "red' (they say meaning white). Apparently Allah let it happen.

Prophet Muhammad is sometimes described in hadith as black other times as white.
Of course when Prophet Muhammad gets described as "white" it's symbolic and when described as black it means Negroid.

quote:

Jari - None of this is really getting through to you is it?

I trying to teach you, but it's rough going!

Listen-up: In FUNCTION, Muhammad was the FIRST Caliph. Though it's the political leaders of the religion AFTER him who were called Caliphs.

The LAST ARAB Caliph was killed after the conquest of Baghdad and the execution of Abassid caliph al-Musta'sim by Mongol forces under Hulagu Khan.

This marked the official end of the Caliphate. What existed afterward was called the Shadow Caliphate.

Come-on Boy, let something penetrate your mind!

quote:
To Mike and Jari,

I could be wrong on this but this new crop of people
like dana talking about Muhammad being not only dark skinned but "Negroid", some are saying there were no early black Caliphs. Some claim Prophet Muhammad was
negroid and whites came in beginng with the very first Caliph, Abu Bakr, described as "red' (they say meaning white). Apparently Allah let it happen.

Prophet Muhammad is sometimes described in hadith as black other times as white.
Of course when Prophet Muhammad gets described as "white" it's symbolic and when described as black it means Negroid.

Lioness I know that the statement isn't addressed to me, but I don't understand what you said. Can you explain? And where did you find Abu Bakr described as red? And where is the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) described as black - if you mean black. This is black and the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) wasn't described as black:

-

Lioness, as I said to Jari, I will say to YOU!
CONSIDER THE SOURCE!!!!!

Sahih al-Bukhari as it is commonly referred to, is one of the six canonical hadith collections of Sunni Islam.

These prophetic traditions, or hadith, were collected by the Muslim scholar Muhammad ibn Ismail al-Bukhari (810–870 AD) 194-256 H (about 200 years after Muhammad died) and compiled during his lifetime.

He was born in 810/194 in the city of Bukhara, in what is today Uzbekistan. His father, Ismail Ibn Ibrahim, was a known hadith scholar who died while he was young.

HE WAS A TURK!!!!

What is it about this stuff that you people find so hard to understand????

WHEN THE TURKS TOOK OVER THE RELIGION AFTER THE LAST CALIPH DIED, THEY RE-WROTE EVERYTHING TO SUIT THEMSELVES. JUST LIKE THE GREEKS AND ROMANS DID WITH CHRISTIANITY!!!

You all seem to forget that the Turks arrived as Slaves of the Black Arabs.

Well the Turks didn't forget, here is some of the racist stuff they wrote after they took over.

Like everyone before them, they realized that religion could be used as a Weapon!

Ishaq:243 "I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks.... Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom."

[9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

Ishaq:144 "A rock was put on a slave's chest. When Abu Bakr complained, they said, 'You are the one who corrupted him, so save him from his plight.' I will do so,' said Bakr. 'I have a black slave, tougher and stronger than Bilal, who is a heathen. I will exchange him. The transaction was carried out."

Qur'an 9:97 "The Arabs of the desert are the worst in unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger."

Tabari II:11 "Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African's color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks."

Tabari II:21 "Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them."

Tabari IX:69 "Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah's helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in Allah's Cause. Killing him is a small matter to us."

Bukhari: V9B89N256 "Allah's Apostle said, 'You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he is a black African slave whose head looks like a raisin.'"

Ishaq:450 "It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah's army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent."

Ishaq:374 "The black troops and slaves of the Meccans cried out and the Muslims replied, 'Allah destroy your sight, you impious rascals.'"

Bukhari:V4B52N137 "The Prophet said, 'Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him.... If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'"

Mike111

Your obsession with calling every light skinned Arab a Turk is just too much.

Maybe you should ask yourself what happened to all the socalled Black Arabs? Did they get breeded out or was it because of violence that they became less? Not trying to diss you Mike just trying to tell you your obsession with Turks is way overblown.

Peace

King - I try to be nice, but you are just a fuching idiot!

What do you mean what happened to them?
There are pictures of modern Black Arabs all over this forum.

As to the Turk leadership, above I detailed it, can't you read? I even showed pictures, can't you see?

But even without that, even an ass like you understands that Egyptians were Black. So aren't the same people claiming to be Egyptians too?

Don't the same people rule Egypt too?

So what is your problem?

Mike111

Be easy with the insults. It won't get you anyhwere.

Yes I agree that Egypt was Black, hence the reason why I post mainly about Egypt and Africa. All I am saying is that I don't doubt that there was Black Arabs, but really when they show countries in the ME it's rare to see ANY black Arabs. I know in Saudi Arabia and other places there really is Black Arabs. All I am saying is not every light skinned Arab is a Turk. You even showed pics of Black Arabs with white concubines and we know like in America it does not take long to transform Black into White, or White into Black.

Also stop the insults.

Peace

quote:
King - I try to be nice, but you are just a fuching idiot!

What do you mean what happened to them?
There are pictures of modern Black Arabs all over this forum.

As to the Turk leadership, above I detailed it, can't you read? I even showed pictures, can't you see?

But even without that, even an ass like you understands that Egyptians were Black. So aren't the same people claiming to be Egyptians too?

Don't the same people rule Egypt too?

So what is your problem?

Mike the Caliphs were not black

^Lioness, what a pathetic creature you are. Once again you take on a new identity. You must be a Turk!

quote:
Mike111

Be easy with the insults. It won't get you anyhwere.

Yes I agree that Egypt was Black, hence the reason why I post mainly about Egypt and Africa. All I am saying is that I don't doubt that there was Black Arabs, but really when they show countries in the ME it's rare to see ANY black Arabs. I know in Saudi Arabia and other places there really is Black Arabs. All I am saying is not every light skinned Arab is a Turk. You even showed pics of Black Arabs with white concubines and we know like in America it does not take long to transform Black into White, or White into Black.

Also stop the insults.

Peace

I will gladly stop insulting you when you stop saying stupid things.

If you wanted to make the point that EVERY Sand Nigger does not have to be Turk based. They could be Greek, Roman, Visigoth, Alan, okay I would accept that. But the fact remains that the overwhelming majority of Sand Niggers ARE Turks.

But that is NOT really what you were saying, is it.

Lioness - I notice that when I break-out the historical facts and such, the Sand Niggers get quiet, and you resort to changing identity - very wise! It's foolhardy to argue with the truth, isn't it.

quote:
And where is the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) described as black - if you mean black. This is black and the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) wasn't described as black:

awlaadberry what we refer to as a black person may include relatively dark skin including dark skin in combination with kinky hair and certain skeletal/facial proportions also called "negroid" compared many other people who may have dark skin but not kinky hair and certain proportions.
For example the woman below, Oprah Winfrey, is black even though not so close to actual black color as the very dark brother you posted. Her color is brown, racially she is considered black.
We all realize her hair was straightened.

-  -

You said "Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) wasn't described as black."

So given what I have said as to give you an idea of what I mean by "black" if Prophet Muhammad wasn't described as black how was he described?

quote:
quote:
And where is the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) described as black - if you mean black. This is black and the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) wasn't described as black:

awlaadberry what we refer to as a black person may include relatively dark skin including dark skin in combination with kinky hair and certain skeletal/facial proportions also called "negroid" compared many other people who may have dark skin but not kinky hair and certain proportions.
For example the woman below, Oprah Winfrey, is black even though not so close to actual black color as the very dark brother you posted. Her color is brown, racially she is considered black.

-  -

So given what I have said as to give you an idea of what I mean by "black" if Prophet Muhammad wasn't described as black how was he described?

Oh OK. I thought you meant black when you said black.

quote:
quote:

-  -

But bear in mind that amongst the Arabs of the past, an Arab the complexion of the woman (Oprah Winfrey) would call a person the complexion of the man black and would not consider himself/herself black. This is the source of much confusion about what the Arabs of the past looked like.

awlaadberry was Prophet Muhammad Negroid?

quote:

No. He was Arab.

quote:

What is a "Negroid" anyway and how is he/she a "Negroid" and who gave him/her the name "Negroid"?

quote:

I find this definition:

Negroid [ˈniːgrɔɪd]
adj
(Social Science / Peoples) denoting, relating to, or belonging to one of the major racial groups of mankind, characterized by brown-black skin, tightly-curled hair, a short nose, and full lips. This group includes the indigenous peoples of Africa south of the Sahara, their descendants elsewhere, and some Melanesian peoples
n
(Social Science / Peoples) a member of this racial group

Is this what you mean?

quote:
quote:

I find this definition:

Negroid [ˈniːgrɔɪd]
adj
(Social Science / Peoples) denoting, relating to, or belonging to one of the major racial groups of mankind, characterized by brown-black skin, tightly-curled hair, a short nose, and full lips. This group includes the indigenous peoples of Africa south of the Sahara, their descendants elsewhere, and some Melanesian peoples
n

Is this what you mean?

It's an o.k. definition. Let's for the purposes of argument set aside the indigenous to Africa part.
Was Prophet Muhammad characterized as having brown-black skin, tightly-curled hair of the afro type, a short nose and full lips?

quote:

quote:
quote:
quote:

I find this definition:

Negroid [ˈniːgrɔɪd]
adj
n

Is this what you mean?

It's an o.k. definition. Let's for the purposes of argument set aside the indigenous to Africa part.
Was Prophet Muhammad characterized as having brown-black skin, tightly-curled hair of the afro type, a short nose and full lips?

His hair was described as not straight and not very tightly curled. And you should understand that tightly curled is not the same as afro type. This is tightly curled:

-

He is not described as having a short nose, but his cousin and uncle are. This man doesn't have a short nose either. Is he "Negroid":

-

This boy's hair isn't tightly curled and it isn't straight either. Is he "Negroid":

-

quote:
quote:
quote:

I find this definition:

Negroid [ˈniːgrɔɪd]
adj
n

Is this what you mean?

Is this man "Negroid"? His nose isn't short and his lips aren't full:

-

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I find this definition:

Negroid [ˈniːgrɔɪd]
adj
n

Is this what you mean?

His hair was described as not straight and not very tightly curled. And you should understand that tightly curled is not the same as afro type. This is tightly curled:

-

He is not described as having a short nose, but his cousin and uncle are. This man doesn't have a short nose either. Is he "Negroid":

-

This boy's hair isn't tightly curled and it isn't straight either. Is he "Negroid":

-

these are all Negroid. If Muhammad looked like them he's Negroid.
The older man looks 75-80% Negroid, he has some Semitic aspects. It's hard to tell at that age.
The boy at the bottom has combed out afro type hair. He's clearly "Negroid", The kids looks pure African. The older man looks mainly Negroid. His hair might be kinky it's hard to tell. That is a major factor.

-
awlaadberry the man above has some Eurasian tendencies but equal amount of African in his features and skull but his skin is pretty dark.
He's in between structurally.
If his hair is kinky, tightly curled hair it's close enough to call him "black" or "negroid".
If Prophet Muhammad looked like this and had such hair, that hair would tip him into the Negroid category.
But if his hair was straight, really straight not a combed out afro then I would say he is not "black" not "negroid"

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I find this definition:

Negroid [ˈniːgrɔɪd]
adj
n

Is this what you mean?

-

-

-

The older man looks 75-80% Negroid, he has some Semitic aspects. It's hard to tell at that age.
The boy at the bottom has combed out afro type hair. He's clearly "Negroid", The kids looks pure African. The older man looks mainly Negroid. His hair might be kinky it's hard to tell. That is a major factor.

What do you mean by Semitic aspects? What's un-Semitic about him and the others?

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I find this definition:

Negroid [ˈniːgrɔɪd]
adj
n

Is this what you mean?

-

-

-

What do you mean by Semitic aspects? What's un-Semitic about him and the others?
What makes them all "Negroid"? They don't have short noses, their lips aren't full, and their hair isn't tightly curled. So why do you say that they are "Negroid"?

Mike111

There is no hidden meaning in what I say.

Light Skinned Arabs are ARABS. Saying all Arabs are Black is just wrong thinking.

Stop the Insults because you will just distract from the point you were trying to make and all your hardwork will be covered up.

Peace

quote:
What makes them all "Negroid"? They don't have short noses, their lips aren't full, and their hair isn't tightly curled. So why do you say that they are "Negroid"? [/QB]

1) the kids and the boy most definitely have full lips.
The old man is old and it's hard to tell because sometimes when you get old your lips thin out.

2) The kids have tightly curled kinky hair.
The boy has a frizzy combed out afro. It's the same kinky hair grown out and combed

3) they all have dark skin

4) none of them has a nose that is both thin and sticks straight out far and pointy

5) none of them have hair that is naturally straight and completely not frizzy
(although it's hard to see the old man's hair)

quote:
quote:
What makes them all "Negroid"? They don't have short noses, their lips aren't full, and their hair isn't tightly curled. So why do you say that they are "Negroid"?

The old man is old and it's hard to tell because sometimes when you get old your lips thin out.

The boy has a frizzy combed out afro. It's the same kinky hair grown out and combed

4) none of them has a nose that is both thin and sticks straight out far and pointy

(although it's hard to see the old man's hair) [/QB]

I don't mean the little boys. And the boy's hair is not the same as the kids' hair. The kids could never grow an afro. Their hair will only curl up into tight curls like you see.

Sometimes when you get old your lips thin out??? : ))) I've never heard of that.

It seems that you are changing the definition of a "Negroid". Now you say he who doesn't have "a nose that is both thin and sticks straight out far and pointy". Before you said a short nose. Now you say he who doesn't have "hair that is naturally straight and completely not frizzy". Before you said tightly curled hair.

quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't mean the little boys. And the boy's hair is not the same as the kids' hair. The kids could never grow an afro. Their hair will only curl up into tight curls like you see.

Sometimes when you get old your lips thin out??? : ))) I've never heard of that.

It seems that you are changing the definition of a "Negroid". Now you say he who doesn't have "a nose that is both thin and sticks straight out far and pointy". Before you said a short nose. Now you say he who doesn't have "hair that is naturally straight and completely not frizzy". Before you said tightly curled hair. [/QB]

Awaldberry, Im sure you have seen Lyin'ass being called Spin-Zella...This is what she/He does..It starts with one position and when He-she gets debunked it spins or changes its position. Now you understand the mindset of Spin-zelli

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It seems that you are changing the definition of a "Negroid". Now you say he who doesn't have "a nose that is both thin and sticks straight out far and pointy". Before you said a short nose. Now you say he who doesn't have "hair that is naturally straight and completely not frizzy". Before you said tightly curled hair.

Awaldberry, Im sure you have seen Lyin'ass being called Spin-Zella...This is what she/He does..It starts with one position and when He-she gets debunked it spins or changes its position. Now you understand the mindset of Spin-zelli [/QB]
[Smile]

awlaadberry the definition is not precise. The methodology is not precise. As asteb pointed out some factors can outweigh other factors and it's hard for everyone to agree an all these details.
Let's not get caught up in it.

Question

1) How far back in time would you estimate that Prophets Muhammads's ancestors lived in Africa (if you believe they ever did)

2) given how people perceive Black people in America-
a) someone can be perceived to be black but not be
super dark they may be a shade of brown
b) Americans perceive people who have true straight hair, hair that lies straight and is not at all frizzy or curly as people who are not "black" not "negroid"
given this definition plus your general perception of what American people would call "black people" if Prophet Muhammad were to walk down a New York street in a T-shirt and Blue Jeans (my apologies) do you think the people would perceive him to be a black person?

quote:
awlaadberry the definition is not precise. The methodology is not precise. As asteb pointed out some factors can outweigh other factors and it's hard for everyone to agree an all these details.

Question

1) How far back in time would you estimate that Prophets Muhammads's ancestors lived in Africa (if you believe they ever did)

2) given how people perceive Black people in America-
a) someone can be perceived to be black but not be
super dark they may be a shade of brown
b) Americans perceive people who have true straight hair, hair that lies straight and is not at all frizzy or curly as people who are not "black" not "negroid"
given this definition plus your general perception of what American people would call "black people" if Prophet Muhammad were to walk down a New York street in a T-shirt and Blue Jeans (my apologies) do you think the people would perceive him to be a black person?

I don't believe that the Prohet Mohamed's ancestors lived in "Africa". But of course the maternal ancestors of Adnani Arabs are from "Africa" through Hagar. And the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) is from Ismail, the son of Hagar and Abraham. And concerning your last question, yes, I believe the people would perceive him to be a "black" person.

quote:
quote:

What is a "Negroid" anyway and how is he/she a "Negroid" and who gave him/her the name "Negroid"?
LOL! Negroid is a fantasy Lyin has in her head that plays in Tarzan movies. [Big Grin] Don't be taken in by her rather meaningless questions.

quote:
 -
awlaadberry the man above has some Eurasian tendencies but equal amount of African in his features and skull but his skin is pretty dark.
He's in between structurally.
If his hair is kinky, tightly curled hair it's close enough to call him "black" or "negroid".
If Prophet Muhammad looked like this and had such hair, that hair would tip him into the Negroid category.
But if his hair was straight, really straight not a combed out afro then I would say he is not "black" not "negroid"

This is just in your Lyin opinion from what I gather. But you are nevertheless correct that these Negroes did once occupy Eurasia in large numbers - especially until the end of the Neolithic. I am sure you witnessed them on the megaliths at Turkey (Anatolia) when u began researching that topic. [Wink]

dana marniche - You give lioness too much credit, he/she hasn't researched anything, that is why you get the endless stupid questions.

But you raise an interesting question, one which has befuddled me, That is the demographics of Asia.

We know that it had a large population of Blacks, most notable in the west, were the Huns who invaded Europe in about 370 A.D. and created an enormous empire; which reached as far west as Germany. They were possibly the descendants of the Xiongnu who had been northern neighbors of China three hundred years before.

(Example - Actual group or Tribe name unknown)

-

And in Mongolia, you can still find a FEW who still show obvious Black linage, but they seem to be very few.

-

Aside from that, the only surviving evidence of Asia's ancient Black people, is in the Brown complexions of SOME of the people living there now.

Kazakhs

-

Kyrgyzstan

-

Ladakhis
(Afghanistan)

-

Nepalese farmer on farm outside of Kathmandu, Nepal

-

Portrait of a Tajik man from Pahtakor village, Panj District in southern Tajikistan.

-

Uyghur old man at the Kashgar market, Xinjiang, China

-

Posted by Kalonji (Member # 17303) on :

quote:

What an apic fail
What a birdbrained moron
She keeps getting smacked across the head
LOL
LOL
It's called being a tropical variant F***ing dummy. Having African heritage doesn't manifest itself in one way. Yet you're too stupid to realise that. Africa's diversity is too large to be encompassed in what simpletons call ''Negro''.

''The older man looks 75-80% Negroid''
''he older man looks mainly Negroid''
''he has some Semitic aspects''

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

When referring to the few fulani that genetically had Eurasian ancestry:

quote:
According to our own anthropological examination (data not shown), the non-sub-Saharan haplogroups are not carried by “West Eurasian-like” individuals, as might be anticipated, but were rather detected in common “Fulani type” peoples.

^African, or non-African ancestry is not observed from eyeballing you f*cking idiot

Kalonji

Lioness wake up.

The fact about the Fulani can't be ignored but MUST be spoken of more. The Fulbe that had the eurasian genetics were the ones that look like MOST West Africans, NOT the ones that look like East Africans. Stop thinking you can understand Africans by looking at pics of them.

Look at the Dogon for example, They have way more socalled "Eurasian" genes then any Fula yet they look like most West Africans.

I would laugh at Lioness but this is really just pathetic and sad. [Frown]

Peace

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:What an apic fail
What a birdbrained moron
She keeps getting smacked across the head
LOL
LOL
It's called being a tropical variant F***ing dummy. Having African heritage doesn't manifest itself in one way. Yet you're too stupid to realise that. Africa's diversity is too large to be encompassed in what simpletons call ''Negro''.

ancestry is not observed from eyeballing you f*cking idiot [/qb]

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
But when statues are inmistacably black (Tuts bust),

what a hypocrite

^
And now it is reduced to seeing contradictions where there are none.

I don't know what is supposed to be contradictory, but black doesn't equal ''Negro''. ''Black'' is a range of skin colors, that is exhibited by several populations in and out of Africa, like ''white'' denotes a range of skin colors that is exhibited by people in and outside of Europe.

And yes, Tuts bust dispays a color that is unseen in these ''white'' Europeans/asiatics, and it is therefore a perfectly valid tool to exlude the latter from having played the significant role in the making of the culture of Egypt and her ancient population, that you credit them with.

''Negro'' is whatever someone wishes to associate with it, most often used by rascist to white-wash people in Africa who don't always look like the stereotypical Africans (Yes, the ancient Egyptians were ''Negroid'', but not ''Negro'' Robin and Shute et al. LOL).

Sometimes though, it is used by people who have good intentions, and who also include black asiatics like Elamites, Sumerians and other Africans like East Africans.

Other times it is used by people to denigrade certain Indians, and Arabs, but who see these same populations as ''Caucasian'' as soon as the topic changes to civilisation (We don't wanna associate high culture with ''Negro''. noooooooo)

Clearly, you are one of those who view ''Negro'' as one thing, hence why you were dealt with as easily as you were by Awlaad when he showed phenotypes that are impossible to classify without admixture if you think all Africans should look a certain way.

You CAN classify them a heck of a lot better if you understand that any given phenotype encountered in (Sub)Sahelian Africa is a tropical African variant, that more often than not, display itself (along with the other phenotypes present in a that same population), outside of European averages on a cranial map.

Yes, there ARE busts of king Tut that are painted with a color that is unseen in Europeans, in fact, all of them are.

And yes, the color (black) and the features on that bust are part of the variety Africa has to offer without having to resort to ''mullatto'' speculations.

And no, I did not say anything about his ancestry in percentages, like you did with that picture. (Still can't believe it was dumb enough to do that LOL)

And no, there is nothing contradictory about my two quotes in your posts.

You stay taking losses where ever you go.

What a ''insert any word to describe a character who is conspicuously unintelligent''

quote:
^
And now it is reduced to seeing contradictions where there are none.

I don't know what is supposed to be contradictory, but black doesn't equal ''Negro''. ''Black'' is a range of skin colors, that is exhibited by several populations in and out of Africa, like ''white'' denotes a range of skin colors that is exhibited by people in and outside of Europe.

And yes, Tuts bust dispays a color that is unseen in these ''white'' Europeans/asiatics, and it is therefore a perfectly valid tool to exlude the latter from having played the significant role in the making of the culture of Egypt and her ancient population, that you credit them with.

''Negro'' is whatever someone wishes to associate with it, most often used by rascist to white-wash people in Africa who don't always look like the stereotypical Africans (Yes, the ancient Egyptians were ''Negroid'', but not ''Negro'' Robin and Shute et al. LOL).

Sometimes though, it is used by people who have good intentions, and who also include black asiatics like Elamites, Sumerians and other Africans like East Africans.

Other times it is used by people to denigrade certain Indians, and Arabs, but who see these same populations as ''Caucasian'' as soon as the topic changes to civilisation (We don't wanna associate high culture with ''Negro''. noooooooo)

Clearly, you are one of those who view ''Negro'' as one thing, hence why you were dealt with as easily as you were by Awlaad when he showed phenotypes that are impossible to classify without admixture if you think all Africans should look a certain way.

You CAN classify them a heck of a lot better if you understand that any given phenotype encountered in (Sub)Sahelian Africa is a tropical African variant, that more often than not, display itself (along with the other phenotypes present in a that same population), outside of European averages on a cranial map.

Yes, there ARE busts of king Tut that are painted with a color that is unseen in Europeans, in fact, all of them are.

And yes, the color (black) and the features on that bust are part of the variety Africa has to offer without having to resort to ''mullatto'' speculations.

And no, I did not say anything about his ancestry in percentages, like you did with that picture. (Still can't believe it was dumb enough to do that LOL)

And no, there is nothing contradictory about my two quotes in your posts.

You stay taking losses where ever you go.

What a ''insert any word to describe a character who is conspicuously unintelligent''

you're violating your non reply reule

Anyway I think it's dishonest to use the word "black" in regard to the Tut wood bust and only if questioned say that the word
black" refers to dark skinned alone when so many black people in America of instance would not regard the below man a"black man"

-

These terms that get switched around at someone's convenience. You accuse other people of being unscientific and then you go around using the word"black" as if it is a scientifically defined category.

-

-

-
 -
Tutankhamun

-

-

Even a child could interpret with scientific precision the color of the above persons: brown
not "black"

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:Tuts bust dispays a color that is unseen in these ''white'' Europeans/asiatics
garbage

quote:
you're violating your non reply reule
Yes, in favor of my ''it's fun to verbally smack silly posters around'' rule.

And my:
''Can't let birdbrained ramblings go around without confronting it'' rule.

You produce tanned Europeans to compare to Tut's bust, EPIC FAIL.

As for your other bullcrap about ''what people in America consider dark'', what I said in my post, isn't based on what other people consider to be true. It is based on simple logic. If the Indian man finds himself inside the color range of pigmented people like African Americans, and he obviously does, then he is part of that ''black'' color range.

Just like his ancient and modern Brahmin brothers up north saw his ancesters, and named them ''Dalit''. If they consider themselves black? That is something that depends on their on connotation to the word, and willingness to accept those connotations. Certain ''dark'' South Africans have been known to react hostile to being called black. Yet you would have to be out of your mind to think their self concept has any bearing on their elevated melanin levels.

The lady with the green headdress either has some non African ancestry, Khoisan ancestry, or is just an outlier from two black parents.

quote:

Also I found this..

Caliph Walid 1

-

-

Thank you Jari - I just noticed this posting and book. I spent about 100 to get the book Bible Came from Arabia. Looks like I will have to now spend another hundred for a book. [Frown] [Wink]

quote:
dana marniche - You give lioness too much credit, he/she hasn't researched anything, that is why you get the endless stupid questions.

But you raise an interesting question, one which has befuddled me, That is the demographics of Asia.

We know that it had a large population of Blacks, most notable in the west, were the Huns who invaded Europe in about 370 A.D. and created an enormous empire; which reached as far west as Germany. They were possibly the descendants of the Xiongnu who had been northern neighbors of China three hundred years before.

(Example - Actual group or Tribe name unknown)

-

yes ur right mike i should have said when Lyin' began "looking into" the topic. She probably just looked at the pictures in fact. LOL! [Razz]

However- the people you have posted are only moderately brown and typically of most Asiaitics. There are much darker skinned nomadic people however still living in Central Asia that look much closer to the man in this painting above. They are dark brown and with almost no "Asian" features who must be descendants of these original black Huns. I just know this from seeing them on a few news speicals in the US on what is happening on Afghanistan. I am looking for their photographs now.

quote:
If the Indian man finds himself inside the color range of pigmented people like African Americans, and he obviously does, then he is part of that ''black'' color range.

there is no "black color range" all people who are not albinos are pigmented. You're getting deeper into nonsensical vague, could mean anything language.
When I use the word black I use it with the connotations. You pretend that you are using without connotations yet you don't indicate that.
If you use it just to mean a color than most or all people who other people call black are not black.

When looking at the color "brown" it does not fall in a "black color range".

It's a common word in everyday use in case you didn't know.
For example milk chocolate is brown. Whole wheat bread is brown.

There is a word for brown, it's brown.

If you look at the wood bust of King Tut for example and use a word indicating color with no "connotations" he is brown.
You want to cut out the bullsyt and be objective, well practice what you preach and name the color range accurately. It's easy the color range is brown.

quote:

However- the people you have posted are only moderately brown and typically of most Asiaitics. There are much darker skinned nomadic people however still living in Central Asia that look much closer to the man in this painting above. They are dark brown and with almost no "Asian" features who must be descendants of these original black Huns. I just know this from seeing them on a few news speicals in the US on what is happening on Afghanistan. I am looking for their photographs now.

That is music to my ears dana marniche, it's been a long time since someone brought something to improve my knowledge - I had never heard of those people.

As you can see from my new thread, the Asiatics have me completely confused. I am not even close to being able to piece together a cohesive history for those people.

BTW - often times those stations will post web videos on past shows. It would be great if you could find some of those.

quote:
there is no "black color range"

There IS a black color range. If I can come out lighter skinned than my brother without having any differing ancestry, then we are both in terms of skin color, positioned along a spectrum. Note that brown skin vs black skin is NOT a result of a different type of Melanin, but that it’s the result of less melanin. Hence, the range of melanin levels that can express itself in two or more individuals who may or may not differ in ancestry.

^
Dim witted people like you need to pay attention to my last sentence.
** THE RANGE OF MELANIN LEVELS THAT CAN EXPRESS ITSELF IN TWO OR MORE INDIVIDUALS WHO MAY OR MAY NOT DIFFER IN ANCESTRY **.

DEFINITION
Range
The area or sphere in which an activity takes place.

This same range I referred to above, is present among southern Indians, Aboriginals, Elamites, Sumerians, certain Arabs etc. Whether you or others agree with it or not, has no bearing on their potential to express elevated levels of Melanin comparable to people from Sub Saharan Africa.

quote:
When I use the word black I use it with the connotations.

You sure do, and that’s where you start seeing through your pre conceived notions, instead of seeing with your eyes. Since the melanin level of the Indian man you’ve posted is indeed dark enough to be within the range of what is possible for an African to express.

quote:
When looking at the color "brown" it does not fall in a "black color range".

It's a common word in everyday use in case you didn't know.
For example milk chocolate is brown. Whole wheat bread is brown.

There is a word for brown, it's brown.

Exactly, and when we return reality and realise that the topic is about skincolor, we come to the conclusion that brown vs black is a difference not in type of melanin, but in intensity of Melanin. Hence ''black'' is more than just a subjective epithet, as is an extreme along a spectrum of what Africans can exhibit. And ''brown'' is just a less intense state of that extreme.

But don't take all of this into account.
Go ahead and call it brown. Nothing stops you from doing so.
But don’t say using the epithet ‘’black’’ is tantamount to speculating about ancestry.
Like you did here:

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness
''The older man looks 75-80% Negroid''

And then you felt the need to force a contradiction by juxtaposing two quotes of mine to hide the fact that you exposed yourself again by saying someone is 85% negroid based on facial features:

quote:
originally posted by lioness

ancestry is not observed from eyeballing you f*cking idiot

The first one confronts you for speculating about percentages of ancestry based on someones facial features

And the second refers to where I commented on the skin tone of King Tuts bust.

Hardly contradictory

Again, EPIC FAIL.

quote:

you sank yourself with that one

^Yes,
MOM vs Lion all over again
Repeating a quote that has been shown to have zero relevance repeatedly when your chances of winning an argument are out of the window.

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

quote:
Originally posted by the lyingass:

-
He's in between structurally...

The dummy above does not realize that Africans come in many features and so do Eurasians.

What are we to make of these Eurasians below who look for all intensive purposes "negroid"??

-

[QUOTE you sank yourself with that one [/QUOTE]
Not really but you sink yourself and shoot yourself in the face all the time. Which is why you are great entertainment. [Smile]

Posted by Zioncity (Member # 18034) on :

bumped some good stuff in this thread

Posted by alTakruri (Member # 10195) on :

Comparative translations

quote:
Originally posted 12 April, 2007 09:05 PM by abdulkarem3:
i looked up the dictionary the meaning of the word badada by ibn sina. He said "that the people of the slavs can reach a whiteness to were their skin is like badada" it means no skin literally but the the context is just talking about the blue veins and pinkinsh undertones like in the famous euro term sangre bleau(blue blood) in reference to royalty skin color contrast outdoor workers.

in the Seerat of ibn hisham vol.1 he brings a statement attributed to the prophet muhammad saying ‏‏‏‏‏"الله الله في أهل الذمة، أهل المدرة السوداء السحم الجعاد ، فإن لهم نسبا وصهرا "

(oh)god (oh)god (there is) within a people of protection(dhimmies), people of black towns or communities (with) dark skin and curly hair, for surely we have relations with them by blood tie and in-laws.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
Comparative translations

quote:
Originally posted 12 April, 2007 09:05 PM by abdulkarem3:
i looked up the dictionary the meaning of the word badada by ibn sina. He said "that the people of the slavs can reach a whiteness to were their skin is like badada" it means no skin literally but the the context is just talking about the blue veins and pinkinsh undertones like in the famous euro term sangre bleau(blue blood) in reference to royalty skin color contrast outdoor workers.

in the Seerat of ibn hisham vol.1 he brings a statement attributed to the prophet muhammad saying ‏‏‏‏‏"الله الله في أهل الذمة، أهل المدرة السوداء السحم الجعاد ، فإن لهم نسبا وصهرا "

(oh)god (oh)god (there is) within a people of protection(dhimmies), people of black towns or communities (with) dark skin and curly hair, for surely we have relations with them by blood tie and in-laws.

quote:

Mine is more accurate - if I might say so. ji'aad means kinky-haired and sihaam means very black-skinned.

Posted by alTakruri (Member # 10195) on :

Let somebody else brag on you Narcissus <smiles>.
Me I'd like more independent translations
in order to compare each one for likeness
and difference and nuance of interpretation.

What I lkie most is the style one author used
for translating and teaching the language
simultaneous. He would make this allignment
Line 1: the Arabic original
Line 2: Arabic script transliterated by Latin characters
Line 3: English translation of each transliterated word
Line 4: proper English grammar translation using the transliterated words

Posted by Sundjata (Member # 13096) on :

...nevermind. Responded to an old post.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
Let somebody else brag on you Narcissus <smiles>.
Me I'd like more independent translations
in order to compare each one for likeness
and difference and nuance of interpretation.

What I lkie most is the style one author used
for translating and teaching the language
simultaneous. He would make this allignment
Line 1: the Arabic original
Line 2: Arabic script transliterated by Latin characters
Line 3: English translation of each transliterated word
Line 4: proper English grammar translation using the transliterated words

AlTakruri,

It's not about bragging. It's about spreading the truth and not hiding things from the masses. I was just telling you which is the correct translation - if you want the correct translation. The translation that you posted does not say what the Arabic says nor does it have any meaning in English. What does this mean:

"(oh)god (oh)god (there is) within a people of protection(dhimmies), people of black towns or communities (with) dark skin and curly hair"

As you can see, it means nothing whatsoever. And whoever translated the word سحام "sihaam" to mean just dark-skinned is not being very forthcoming because he/she knows or should know that the word means very black-skinned. The word المدرة "al-madra" means soil or mud and "al-madra as-sawdaa" means black soil. The word أهل "ahl" means "the People of" so أهل المدرة السوداء "ahl al-madra as-sawdaa" means "The People of the Black Soil".

The first part, which says: الله الله في "Allah, Allah fi..." is an expression meaning "Fear Allah concerning..." It doesn't mean "Oh God, Oh God there is within..."

This is a more accurate translation of the Arabic - if truth and accuracy is what you want. And I am not bragging. [Smile]

Posted by multisphinx (Member # 3595) on :

quote:

Im sick of you all trying to pass judgement, first off the Prophet and Son of God, when angered beat the hypocrites and scribes and over turned the money holders.

You think Y-shuah the Savior of Israel and the Most High jumped for Joy and smiled when the Arabs beheaded 600 Men of Israel(the so called Banu Qurayza)...for not accepting Muhammed's lies??

Im sick of you Arabs disrespecting, spitting on and insulting my blood forefather, savior, and Lord Y-shuah Christ. First you plagerized and twisted his words, then you lie and say he is "Just a Prophet" then you insult him by saying a Non Jew Trash Arab was the last prophet....Why don't you all go live amoung your own kind, why come to Judeo-Christian lands and nations..?? Why flock and live amoung us??
[/QB][/QUOTE]

Thats how you feel Jari? I don't even know if I should bother replying to your impudence. But I will.

First off, you do not understand Islam. I admit you put a little effort to studying the basic rudiments of the faith. But, you analyzed the info with the abhorrence you have for the Arabs. In no way or fashion will you ever understand a teaching if you carry hate in your heart.

When will you and others realize not to judge the teacher based off the immaturity of his students? This applies for followers of every prophet.

I have a question for you... Let just say you were a leader of a tribe. Right? And there happens to be a conflict between your tribe and neighboring tribes. One tribe(let call this tribe, tribe 21) decided to sign a peace treaty with you. However. tribe 21 was diabolically conspiring with your enemies to commit genocide amongst your people. You find this out. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Posted by Watu (Member # 18671) on :

I think I may facepalm myself into a coma, this thread is so embarrassing.

Beyond retarded..

quote:
Originally posted by Watu:
I think I may facepalm myself into a coma, this thread is so embarrassing.

Beyond retarded..

Are you the one who determines things like this? How's that so? Are you the Judger of Threads?

Posted by Bishop (Member # 16652) on :

quote:

Where did Mohamed say this?

quote:
Originally posted by Bishop:
quote:

Where did Mohamed say this?

It is reported that he said this in a hadith. I believe the hadith is in Ibn Hisham's book.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com