This is topic How to Kill Blacks with Impunity. in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003612

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

On October 1, 1911, Italy invaded Libya and controlled it until 1943. During the Italian colonial period, about 50% (YES 50%!!) of the Libyan Berber population died in the struggle for independence, mainly in prison camps.

Why no genocide trials, why no cries of crimes against humanity - Oh ya, they were Black people.

Plus killing all of those Black people, made room for all of those Amaizing, or whatever those mixed-race mutts call themselves. It also gave a great opening for the phony Turks-calling-themselves-Arabs like Gaddafi to take over. Now it's the Libyan "Arab" Republic.

All built on rivers of Black blood, and the corpses of how many millions of Berbers. Then Whites have the nerve to ask "so where are all the Blacks of North Africa?"

You killed them!

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

-
_________________________________________________________^^^^Libyan

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
[QB] On October 1, 1911, Italy invaded Libya and controlled it until 1943. During the Italian colonial period, about 50% (YES 50%!!) of the Libyan Berber population died in the struggle for independence, mainly in prison camps.

Why no genocide trials, why no cries of crimes against humanity - Oh ya, they were Black people.

Plus killing all of those Black people, made room for all of those Amaizing, or whatever those mixed-race mutts call themselves. It also gave a great opening for the phony Turks-calling-themselves-Arabs like Gaddafi to take over.

the Ottoman Turks were in control of Libya from 1551 to 1911.

In 1911 Italy attacked the Ottoman controlled Libya claiming to be liberating them from Constantinople's rule.
The Italians fought against 20,000 Arabs and 8,000 Turks in this war called the
Italo-Turkish War

Posted by Just call me Jari (Member # 14451) on :

quote:
On October 1, 1911, Italy invaded Libya and controlled it until 1943. During the Italian colonial period, about 50% (YES 50%!!) of the Libyan Berber population died in the struggle for independence, mainly in prison camps.

Plus killing all of those Black people, made room for all of those Amaizing, or whatever those mixed-race mutts call themselves. It also gave a great opening for the phony Turks-calling-themselves-Arabs like Gaddafi to take over. Now it's the Libyan "Arab" Republic.

All built on rivers of Black blood, and the corpses of how many millions of Berbers. Then Whites have the nerve to ask "so where are all the Blacks of North Africa?"

You killed them!

Too bad they were not Jews, then the Lybians would be getting Trillions of Dollars and Pity Party movies every two years..LMAO and claim to be an "opressed minority"...lol

^^^^mel gibson without the fame and looks

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

^^Any time they jew you, they always get a response...

Posted by Kalonji (Member # 17303) on :

quote:

Source please.

Mike you need to start a reparations campaign for all the Bedouins who died in the camps

Posted by anguishofbeing (Member # 16736) on :

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

Its the sensitive side of the iconoclastic troll - who is just here to "have fun" and thinks ESR is for "sensitive types". lol

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003577;p=3

quote:

Lion, I assume that your lack of empathy is because you have succumbed to the barrage of White and Sand-Nigger bullsh1t propaganda that Berbers are not really Black people.

Well yes, their ancient fondness for White nookie has produced some dilution of the blood.

-

But they were, and still are, a Black people.

-

-

-

-

-

Mike the Berbers area nomadic people from a wide variety of backgrounds.

You're not in a position to talk about empathy when referring to people, as "sand niggers". Like anguishofbeing is fond of doing, you copy another racist page from the Aryan Nation's handbook.

quote:
quote:

Lion, I assume that your lack of empathy is because you have succumbed to the barrage of White and Sand-Nigger bullsh1t propaganda that Berbers are not really Black people.

Well yes, their ancient fondness for White nookie has produced some dilution of the blood.

They may be black. The question is whether
they were there at the time of the Romans
and the Phoenicians, and the Kemitians.

Tarik Berry and Dana Marniche claim
they may have come from Yemen...

Some of the present day Berbers
claim a Yemeni origns;

We know many Turkos and Germanos
also try to claim Berber origins..

So one has to be careful about who
one is talking about and in what time frame!

Lion!

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Mike the Berbers area nomadic people from a wide variety of backgrounds.

You're not in a position to talk about empathy when referring to people, as "sand niggers". Like anguishofbeing is fond of doing, you copy another racist page from the Aryan Nation's handbook.

As long as you mean "African" backgrounds, then yes.

BTW - have you noted the position of the "Sand Niggers": i.e. Berbers were NOT Black people, but rather some Hodge-podge of races like them! Those ass-holes deserve every bit of contempt that I have for them.

^BTW Lioness, I do understand why you take-up for the "Sand Niggers". Don't you pure-Albinos also make the same preposterous claim that you are an original, separate, and unique breed of Humans?

You can run from the Black all you want, but if you want to claim that you are Human, then ya gotta be Black. Whether that be pure, or depigmented Albino, or some mix of the two; it still all comes back to the Black!

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:

Its the sensitive side of the iconoclastic troll - who is just here to "have fun" and thinks ESR is for "sensitive types". lol

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003577;p=3

you know what's hilarious? You are too intimidated and in fear of Jews to even make your own thread about them. I challenged you to do this and you failed. I gave you three days. You are truly a low ranking Nazi errand boy.
Apparently your penis is smaller than horsenation's diseased member, hence your anguish, a wannabe. Even melaninking has more balls than you.
So paranoid and cowardly. Why ask a black person to go do research on Jews to battle some nobody stormfront member on a website about Egypt? I am not even interested in the subject.
When you develop the balls to make your own thread
maybe then I'll cut them off for you.
Until then curl up in your corner afraid someone is going to google a thread started by an anguished pencil dyk and report you to the Elders of Zion.

Posted by MelaninKing (Member # 17444) on :

^ Hey Kitten.
In case you missed it, I have already posted several threads exclusively on the wannabes who pretend and call themselves, Jews.

They are after all, the least human of all genetically diseased species on the planet.
In those threads, We have shown scientifically and conclusively how European Jew DNA is so screwed up they suffer from serious genetic mortality, as well as serious defective reproductive capability that make them the least numbered group on the planet and due to their melanin deficiencies, the most mentally deranged as well.

I have also posted Henry Ford's excellent book; The International Jew, analysis of The Elders of Zion, which as expected, Jews responded in the usual reactionary manner by demonizing it as, the most Anti-semitic book ever written.

I have failed to notice any valid rebuttal from you of ANY of the data presented in either of these threads.

Farrakhan does sort of thing to get Islamic funds, I know people, it's a racket
It's easy to do because there's already peckerwoods like David Duke on the team high fiving behind the scenes
It's great though they are going to give us our own blacks only state, "negroville" up in the Yukon. I can't wait until they get us free sterilizations for our help in calling out the defectives.
And we can join the HNNC, House Niggers for Nazis Club, it's part of the old boy network.

^ LOL, what you mean "we" paleface? LMAO!!

quote:
you know what's hilarious? You are too intimidated and in fear of Jews to even make your own thread about them. I challenged you to do this and you failed. I gave you three days. You are truly a low ranking Nazi errand boy.
Apparently your penis is smaller than horsenation's diseased member, hence your anguish, a wannabe. Even melaninking has more balls than you.
So paranoid and cowardly. Why ask a black person to go do research on Jews to battle some nobody stormfront member on a website about Egypt? I am not even interested in the subject.
When you develop the balls to make your own thread
maybe then I'll cut them off for you.
Until then curl up in your corner afraid someone is going to google a thread started by an anguished pencil dyk and report you to the Elders of Zion.

Speaking of hilarious, intimidated, fear, failure and cowardice...

click
 -

[Roll Eyes]

quote:
^^^^mel gibson without the fame and looks

I like how this crazed bitch will take shots in one thread then pull that tired Im a Woman sensitive sh#t in another, lamenting on how we are soo harsh to her. Sadly that manic deppression **** only works on people like King..

quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
^ Hey Kitten.
In case you missed it, I have already posted several threads exclusively on the wannabes who pretend and call themselves, Jews.

They are after all, the least human of all genetically diseased species on the planet.
In those threads, We have shown scientifically and conclusively how European Jew DNA is so screwed up they suffer from serious genetic mortality, as well as serious defective reproductive capability that make them the least numbered group on the planet and due to their melanin deficiencies, the most mentally deranged as well.

I have also posted Henry Ford's excellent book; The International Jew, analysis of The Elders of Zion, which as expected, Jews responded in the usual reactionary manner by demonizing it as, the most Anti-semitic book ever written.

I have failed to notice any valid rebuttal from you of ANY of the data presented in either of these threads.

Yes, the so called Modern "Jews" are really Idumeans who were converted by John Hycraneus. These Albinos can't hide from ME, I know who they are, Josephus exposes them, Paul exposes them, Y-shuah puts these leeches on Blast all throught the New Testament.

These Leeches can't Hide from me, The Pharasees and Scribes(Why do you think Christ targeted mainly them) Herod the Idumian King of Judea, the Khazars(Later to be the "Ashenazi" Jew converted and mix with the so called Sepharic or Idumians) of Pergamos where Satan Seat is:

And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat

LOL, Christ Knew where these Mother$uckers WERE..LMAO, they can't hide..

Backed up by History(John Hycranus, Josephus, etc)

Backed up by Scripture

Backed up by the words of Y-shuah

Get these Leeches away from us, all blacks, whites, Latinos, and Arabs can all agree on one thing..the Leech that is the So Called Idumean Jew, deport them to Antartica!

quote:
quote:
quote:

They may be black. The question is whether
they were there at the time of the Romans
and the Phoenicians, and the Kemitians.

Tarik Berry and Dana Marniche claim
they may have come from Yemen...

Some of the present day Berbers
claim a Yemeni origns;

We know many Turkos and Germanos
also try to claim Berber origins..

So one has to be careful about who
one is talking about and in what time frame!

Lion!

Lion - Knock me over with a feather, you HAVE been brainwashed by the White man and the Sand-niggers!

Maybe if I put a Human face on it.

Omar Mukhtar - leader of the rebellion.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

quote:
 -
_________________________________________________________^^^^Libyan

quote:
 -

-
__________________________________________________________^^^^Libyan
 -

-
 -

-

fixed

Lioness, if your point is that there are a bunch of Sand Niggers now in Libya, then da: the thread is about how the Italians killed millions of the Black ones. AFTER the Italians killed off the REAL Berbers and their leader, look who took over!

-

-

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

HE! He! He! he missed that point.

Posted by KING (Member # 9422) on :

Mike111

Seems I don't understand either????

The Egyptians painted the Libyans and showed them not look much different then the Light Skinned people in Libya Now.

What proof is there that the Italians "killed" off most dark Libyans and that is how Libya got light skinned. Also showing a few pics of Black Libyans does not prove anything, There is Blacks in Libya today also.

Peace

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
HE! He! He! he missed that point.

xyyman - Surely you are NOT suggesting that Lioness was trying to use that phony picture of these OBVIOUSLY BLACK people, to make-up some stupid lie about the ancient Libyans. No way, she is too smart for that: He he he.

-

Pappé estimates that between 1928 and 1932 the Italian military "killed half the Bedouin population (directly or through starvation in camps)."

Ilan Pappé, The Modern Middle East.Routledge, 2005, ISBN 0415214092, p. 26

Mike changed the word Bedouin to Berber.

that's not to say there were no Berbers killed.

Killed either in combat or mainly through starvation and disease at a minimum of 80,000 or even up to one third of the Cyrenaican population died (Aran estimates) Some estimates are much less (Italian historians) at a few thousand.
The Greeks colonized N Cyrenaica in the 7th cent. B.C., founding numerous settlements. In the mid-1st cent. B.C., Cyrenaica became a Roman province. In A.D. 115–16 there was a large-scale but unsuccessful revolt of Jewish settlers. When Rome was divided (4th cent.) into the Eastern and Western empires, Cyrenaica came under the Byzantines, who, however, exercised little control over the region. In 642 Arab armies conquered Cyrenaica and many Arabs settled in the region from the 9th to 11th cent. The Ottoman Turks captured the area in the mid-16th cent.

KING - Stop taking whatever you are taking. Where or when did the Egyptians paint Libyans as light-Skinned??

Was it the above?
That's just the color of the rock.

How about here - or here?
Can't tell the color, but they sure look Black to me.

-  -

How about these feathered Libyans, are they "Light Skinned"

-

Lioness - Bedouin is a term designating ARAB desert dwelling nomads. Ignorant people incorrectly use it to designate desert dwellers as they incorrectly use the term Nubian to designate Blacks.

quote:
Bedouin is a term designating ARAB desert dwelling nomads.

Ignorant people incorrectly use it to designate desert dwellers

that's genius Mike
Arab desert dwellers are desert dwellers

You ignorant ass, Arabs are not the only desert dwellers. Damn, you and KING don't have a bit of sense.

You do understand that you could put 2 or 3 Arabia's into the Sahara?

quote:
Lion - Knock me over with a feather, you HAVE been brainwashed by the White man and the Sand-niggers!

Mike you are over-impressed by your
ill-defined categorizations.

First understand what Berber is
before fighting over
whether they are blacks or not...

Understand implications of Kabyles
claiming that they are Berber;
before claiming them as your half-blood children

Analyse first before jumping
to hasty, unfounded conclusions.
and then you will be on safer grounds.
quote:
Lioness - Bedouin is a term designating ARAB desert dwelling nomads. Ignorant people incorrectly use it to designate desert dwellers as they incorrectly use the term Nubian to designate Blacks.

If Bedouin is ill-defined, Berber is worse.

Thus you face another symantical pitfall
of using ill-defined terms
like Berbers, and arguing that it represents
some distinct nationality of a certain hue.

Berbers are not the only ones living
in North Africa;
And there is no monolithic Berber tribe.
Different peoples speak the Berber language
and no-one yet has the complete history
of that tongue.

Berber tribes are related
only that they speak the same language.
Many of them are far different from each other
some of their most hated enemies are actually
fellow Berber tribe.
Many other different tribes and nationalities
live in the desert of Africa...
and they were there before the Berbers...

If you have better proof of the Berbers'
antiquity on African soil, please produce it.

Lion!

quote:
Mike you are over-impressed by your
ill-defined categorizations.

perfect

IronLion - I really don't understand why you expend such energy dodging a simple question.

You know perfectly well that Berber is just a convenient term used conventionally to designate the original Black African inhabitants of North Africa.

On the Kabyles; what have these Christian Sand-Niggers got to do with anything? Does the fact that they are Christians make them more legitimate than the Muslim Sand-Niggers?

I don't know, but your answers sound strangely Lioness-like. Please tell me you haven't started an internet romance with that flea-bitten feline on the side. If so, please be forewarned that the likely product of such an unholy union could only be, more Jari's and Anguish's, and dare I say, more Lioness's.

Mike111

Be Easy Mike.

Your attacks on others is baseless. Maybe I was wrong about the Libyans. The pics you posted seem true. I was really going by the Tables of Nations that the Egyptians created to show most of the people that were around there area.

I KNOW that early libyans were shown the same as Egyptians but the table of nation showed them looking like people from Eurasia and we DO know that Libyans were invaded by the sea people.

Also your comment on Kabyles is wrong, where did you hear they were Christians? Thats news to me because I always thought they were muslims.

Peace

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Mike111

Be Easy Mike.

Your attacks on others is baseless. Maybe I was wrong about the Libyans. The pics you posted seem true. I was really going by the Tables of Nations that the Egyptians created to show most of the people that were around there area.

I KNOW that early libyans were shown the same as Egyptians but the table of nation showed them looking like people from Eurasia and we DO know that Libyans were invaded by the sea people.

Also your comment on Kabyles is wrong, where did you hear they were Christians? Thats news to me because I always thought they were muslims.

Peace

the Ottoman Turks were in control of Libya from 1551 to 1911.

In 1911 Italy attacked the Ottoman controlled Libya claiming to be liberating them from Constantinople's rule.
The Italians fought against 20,000 Arabs and 8,000 Turks in this war called the
Italo-Turkish War

quote:
Mike111

Be Easy Mike.

Peace

Actually KING, I think that I have every right to be annoyed. At some point posters, except Lioness, need to take responsibility for intelligent posts. You have been told a thousand times that the table-of-nations picture was a fake, yet you still cite it, that's bullsh1t!

Lion is acting weird too. Don't know why he brought up the Kabylia of Algeria. I don't think that even they claim to be African. Everything about them screams Eastern European Albino.

Woman of Kabylia
 -

-

dana marniche - Pictorial History of BALKAN North Africa: Revealing the Ottoman and Mamluk Impact

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=006617

quote:
Actually KING, I think that I have every right to be annoyed. At some point posters, except Lioness, need to take responsibility for intelligent posts. You have been told a thousand times that the table-of-nations picture was a fake, yet you still cite it, that's bullsh1t!

below is the actual temple wall, not an artists illustration from a book

-
__________________________________________________________^^^^^Libyan see the side lock
_________________________________________________________________hanging down

Ottoman War Losses 1911-15

Italy demanded Tripolitania (Libya) and declared war on September 29, 1911. The Ottoman navy could not stop the 50,000 Italians who invaded Tripoli on October 4 nor ship reinforcements. The Ottoman garrison had only 15,000 men, and the Italians gained control of the coast while meeting resistance inland. The CUP accepted a coalition government on September 30 with Said as grand vizier. The Freedom and Accord Party demanded an investigation of the Italian war, but the CUP was still more organized and won the elections again. Major Enver brought about fifty officers by way of Egypt to lead the Arab resistance in Tripolitania. The Italians bombarded the entrance to the Dardanelles in April 1912 and took over Rhodes and the Dodecanese Islands in May. Turks rallied behind the CUP, which gained seats in Said’s cabinet. On November 5 Italy proclaimed their annexation of the Tripolitanian provinces even though they only controlled the coast. The Ottoman empire organized a boycott of Italian goods, and they fought a guerrilla campaign at Derna, Tripoli, Benghazi, and Tobruk. A treaty was finally signed on October 18, 1912; but the resistance continued for twenty years, and the Italians refused to evacuate the Dodecanese.

Lioness - below is the actual temple wall, not an artists illustration from a book. He he, WHERE?

quote:
Lioness - below is the actual temple wall, not an artists illustration from a book. He he, WHERE?

Tomb of Ramses III KV 11
Located in the main valley of the Valley of the Kings, Theban Hills, West of the Nile, Egypt

quote:
quote:

Tomb of Ramses III KV 11
Located in the main valley of the Valley of the Kings, Theban Hills, West of the Nile, Egypt

Oh, you mean this?

Silly me, ya I see the resemblance.

-

^ stop it!!! [Big Grin]

-
______________________________^^^SAME FIGURE AS BELOW
__________photo #1__________________________photo#2_______________photo#3

The above is three photos showing a section of the wall. In each section are two figures of the same type.
On the actual wall you see more figures of each group but here you see only two of each because these are close up detail photos obviously not showing the entire wall.

-
______________________________________________________________^^^SAME FIGURE AS ABOVE

the above is one single very bad photo only showing one group. It is also a detail photo, a section of a wall which is a scene with a much larger number of figures.

there is no contradiction between the two pictures

neither picture shows all of the different types that are on the actual wall.

Mike you're seeing things that are not there again.

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

So mike are you saying that the Italians targeted the darkest part of the Libyan population as policy?..I am not saying that's not what they did but do you have records stating that was the intent?
mind you they did mass killings in Ethiopia also prior to the opening of WWII and given the fascist mind set you may well be right but I am looking for records stating that was the intent...Genocide.

Mike

AS a soldier you would be demoted to the rank of a private, for the following reasons:

Rudeness to a General;

Shooting without aim...

I have never contested that blacks Africans own the entire North Africa from ancient. I spent about two productive days educating Lioness on the phenotypes of North Africa. I never saw you comment there.

My problem with you hasty rambling is that you need to take on the full perspective of the meaning of Berber, and its implication for Black Africa.

You need to study brothers like eminent Prof. Cheik Anta Diop from Senegal, who grew up sharing borders and culture with Berbers, to fully explain where the Berbers are from.

When you can comment on that perspective, buzz me.

BTW: I do have better information that you would ever have on how the Italians tried to exterminate the Blacks of Libya.

I can throw in some for starters here but I say, what the heck, Mike needs to learn his start reading some, instead of looking at pictures alone.

What is the use of arguing with someone who does not understand the history, culture or politics of Black Africans in Africa?

And in the same vien, I should observe that Ghaddafi is not a Turk, but an Italian. He is half truk/half Italian, left by the Italian army to rule Libya.

King Idris whose photo you have been spamming endless is another Yemeni/Turki type for your information. You need to go find colour pictures of him instead of spamming old black and white pics.

In conclusion, I wish to say to you, Private Mike, that when Generals talk about their places of birth, origin and cultural context, it is better you hush up and learn.

Lion!

Lord of the Nile and Mike(jo nogowa??). Nice lead. So he is not even an Arab.. . man this world is fughked up.

==

Gaddafi was born in a Bedouin family near Sirt. Although this claim is not proven, there is speculation that his biological father was Albert Preziosi, a Free French Forces air officer of Corsican origins.[4]

As an early follower of Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser and his Arab socialist and nationalism ideal, he took a part as a teenager in anti-Israeli demonstrations during Suez Crisis.[5]

An early conspirator, he began his first plan to overthrow the monarchy while in military college. He received further military training in the United Kingdom.[5]

===

In what appears to be a racially incendiary move, Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, recently offered to stem the steady influx of Africans into various European nations in an effort to keep Europe white and civilized. Gaddafi told Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi on a recent trip to Rome that the European Union (EU) should pay him at least 5bn euros ($6.3 billion) a year to stop illegal African immigration and avoid a “Black Europe.”

Massaging old racial wounds and growing concerns, Gaddafi hoped to capitalize on fears that millions of Africans, who once lived under the subjugation of European colonial rule and who were made citizens of those nations, would continue to migrate to their “Mother Country” impoverished, and without clear means of employment.

“Tomorrow Europe might no longer be European, and even Black, as there are millions who want to come in,” Gaddafi reportedly told a European news agency. “We don't know what will happen, what will be the reaction of the white and Christian Europeans faced with this influx of starving and ignorant Africans.

We don't know if Europe will remain an advanced and united continent or if it will be destroyed, as happened with the barbarian invasions,” Gaddafi said.
Historian Abdulmolsen Ali said that the precarious nature of relations between Gaddafi and leaders of African countries, particularly those with large Muslim populations, remains influx. In fact, Ali suggests that while Gaddafi may speak to racial fears in order to press these nations for funds, the monies would largely benefit the Africans themselves.

“Col. Gaddafi has repeatedly said he wants to use the monies supplied by countries within the European Union to strengthen the infrastructure and economies of the African countries where the illegal immigrants are coming from. Is it that Gaddafi is racist against Africans? Maybe. No one knows what is in another man’s heart, but if the billions he is seeking annually from each of these countries is provided, the entire African continent may be able to support itself without European influence,” Ali said.

IronLion - I still don't understand.

My question was why you didn't show empathy for the Berbers.

Your first response sounded kind of Lioness-like, now you sound kind of Al-T like: "You have information but don't want to share it" what's with that?

As to Idris and Ghaddafi, all I was saying is that they were not Berbers.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
So mike are you saying that the Italians targeted the darkest part of the Libyan population as policy?..I am not saying that's not what they did but do you have records stating that was the intent?
mind you they did mass killings in Ethiopia also prior to the opening of WWII and given the fascist mind set you may well be right but I am looking for records stating that was the intent...Genocide.

Brada-Anansi - I made no such claim that Blacks were targeted for extermination - maybe, maybe not.

But the logistics of the situation was this. A large Black population who owned most of the land. A smaller White and mixed-race population who may benefit from White control of the country. The fact that most of the deaths occurred in prison camps. I don't know how you see it, but that sounds VERY Nazish to me!

Brada-Anansi - Touching on Ironlions point;

Not claiming to know the machinations of North African politics or modern demographics, but I always found it strange that just the few, like myself, take issue with these strange images:

This obvious non-African calls himself a Berber.

-

This obvious non-African calls himself an Egyptian.

-

This obvious non-Arab calls himself a Arab.

-

-

-

And the LAST "somewhat" Black ruler of North Africa, is turning his dynasty White!

Morocco
 -

It all seems very strange to me. Yet few want to discuss it.

Mike

If you ever go to Libya these days, you will be confronted with a bunch of half-pink Italians who call themselves Berber.

By that way, that bastard Ghaddafi is a poster boy for the "caucasiod" Berber type.

Berber itself is not a tribal or national name but another name like Nigger, or Nubians, etc. It does not give you a correct picture of those black African Libyans because there is a conspiracy today to hijack their history, to the benefit of Ghaddafi and his tribe of half-breeds.

That is why Berber is a bad word to me. Because from ancient time it never signified any tribe, and in mordern times it is being used to create this image of "so-called mediterranean Africans."

Regard Lioness and her mulattos theory. She never hesistates to spam false pictures of some white looking Libyans, that she and her ilks call Berbers. So too King, and Jari, and that little bitch called Afroholic.

Well we know that that Libya is a black land. Actually, at one time, the word Libya was synonymous with the notion of blackness according to Chancellor Williams.

We called them by their various national names: the Sefewas, the Zaghawas, the Hausas, the Sanhajas, even Fulas etc. These are the real black Libyans who were decimated by the Italians and their country finally handed over to the half breeds mongrels of Asia and Europe that call themselves North Africans today.

Lion!

See them in pictures:

The Black Libyans in Concentration Camp before the days of that Terrorist Italian called Ghadaffi
 -

The ones that gave their life blood..
 -

Concentration Camp and the real Libyans

-

-

The Resistance

-

IronLion

All I will say is that the lightskinned Berbers have genetics linking them with other Africans I have no clue what happened in Libya with the Italians so I will not comment on that. All I can say is that Light skinned Berbers are in ALL parts of Northwest Africa so if the Italians killed off the Black Berbers, then the same thing must of happened in the rest of the region. So you will have an hard time explaining this genocide that left a Majority Light Berbers.

Peace

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

Iron Lion why the apparent discrepancy over the amount of Black Libyans killed vs Lite-skinned ones did they put up fiercer resistance? and what was the general attitude of the Italians towards the lite-skinnned Libyans is there any documents one can point to ie racist literature.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Iron Lion why the apparent discrepancy over the amount of Black Libyans killed vs Lite-skinned ones did they put up fiercer resistance? and what was the general attitude of the Italians towards the lite-skinnned Libyans is there any documents one can point to ie racist literature.

In those days, the Turks were in minority
in Libya.

Then the Italians began encouraging white skin
settlement in Libya. Because they claimed
Libya as an integral part of Italy.
They brought in the Italos, the Corsicans
the Sicilians, the Albanians and the Turkos..

Thats how come Ghaddafi was born from
a colonial soldier's loins.

The blacks fought for their land
and their heritage,
where their ancestor have been for
10,000 years.

After the destruction of the black Libyans,
the mutants and the mulattoes crawled out from
their caves and took over the possessions of our black heritage.

They call themselves Berbers today, like Ghaddafi,
but they are Turkmenistani thieves...
Goths, Turks, Safavids (Persians),
Alans, Albanians, Circassians,
all are inglorious bastards!

quote:
IronLion

All I will say is that the lightskinned Berbers have genetics linking them with other Africans I have no clue what happened in Libya with the Italians so I will not comment on that. All I can say is that Light skinned Berbers are in ALL parts of Northwest Africa so if the Italians killed off the Black Berbers, then the same thing must of happened in the rest of the region. So you will have an hard time explaining this genocide that left a Majority Light Berbers.

Peace

KING - What a strange Christian that you are. Instead of the expected condemnation of genocide, and the gnashing of teeth. You simply point to other places where it was done, as if the commonality of it all, somehow made it alright.

He he, White Christians only agonize over White victims?

Mike111

Stop with the foolishness.

If Genocide happened to Blacks in Libya then of course that is Wrong.

All I am saying is that IF GENOCIDE happened then Genocide must also of happened in Morroco, Tunisia, Algeria also because they have a sizeable light skinned Berber population. What proof is there of Genocide in ALL these countries?

Where in my post did I say Genocide is alright because it happened to Blacks? You are really beginning to be annoying with all your offbase insults and disrespect. Grow Up. [Frown]

Peace

quote:
Mike111

Stop with the foolishness.

If Genocide happened to Blacks in Libya then of course that is Wrong.

All I am saying is that IF GENOCIDE happened then Genocide must also of happened in Morroco, Tunisia, Algeria also because they have a sizeable light skinned Berber population. What proof is there of Genocide in ALL these countries?

Where in my post did I say Genocide is alright because it happened to Blacks? You are really beginning to be annoying with all your offbase insults and disrespect. Grow Up. [Frown]

Peace

KING - You have a bad case of "knowing only what you want to know."

Even the stupidest Euro doesn't really believe that those Whites and near-Whites are native to North Africa.

The French invasion of Algeria and Tunisia.

On the pretext of a slight to their consul, the French invaded Algiers in 1830. The Tuareg resisted the French invasion of their homelands. But Tuareg broadswords were no match for the cannons and automatic rifles of French squadrons, and after numerous massacres, the Tuareg were subdued and required to sign treaties in Mali 1905 and Niger 1917.

In southern Algeria, the French met some of the strongest resistance from the Ahaggar Tuareg. Their Amenokal, traditional chief Moussa ag Amastan, fought numerous battles in defense of the region. Finally, Tuareg territories were taken under French governance and their confederations were largely dismantled and re-organized. Before French colonization, the Tuareg were organized into loose confederations, each consisting of a dozen or so tribes. Each of the main groups had a traditional leader called Amenokal, along with an assembly of tribal chiefs: Imgharan, singular Amghar. The groups were: Kel-Ahaggar, Ajjer, Kel-Ayr, Adrar N'Fughas, Iwellemidan, and Kel Gres.

The intense resistance made for a slow conquest of Algeria, which was not technically completed until the early 1900s when the last Tuareg were conquered. Meanwhile, the French made Algeria a colony of France, declaring it French Algeria in 1860. Hundreds of thousands of settlers from France, Italy, Spain, and Malta moved in to farm the Algerian coastal plain and occupy the most prized parts of Algeria's cities. They benefited from the French government's confiscation of communally held land.

On May 12, 1830, Tunisia, was made a French protectorate and in 1881 the country became a French colony. White settlements in the country were actively encouraged; the number of French colonists grew from 34,000 in 1906 to 144,000 in 1945. By 1910 there were also 105,000 Italians in Tunisia.

Mike111

Mike I am a Truthseeker regardless of how the TRUTH impacts me or others. Hence the reasons why I have learned from this site about Egypt being Black African and Greeks having African blood. It's also in this forum that I learn that the same Light skinned berbers have Genes that LINK them to other Africans regardless of how they look.

Can you explain that Mike or are you just going to scream that 144,000 whites and 105,000 whites were able to transform these regions into non black areas? Seriously Mike your insults are just plain dumb and childish and shows you really have NOTHING to say about the light skinned Berbers having Genes that link them to Black Africans. Tuaregs are just one of many berber groups in North Africa, It's good to see they resisted till there last breath and fought for freedom. Freedom is something that must be continued to be championed.

When you stop with the Insults then Maybe what you say maybe taken seriously until that day you move away from Hate and Anger you will always be regarded as fringe.

Peace

quote:
Mike111

Mike I am a Truthseeker regardless of how the TRUTH impacts me or others. Hence the reasons why I have learned from this site about Egypt being Black African and Greeks having African blood. It's also in this forum that I learn that the same Light skinned berbers have Genes that LINK them to other Africans regardless of how they look.

Can you explain that Mike or are you just going to scream that 144,000 whites and 105,000 whites were able to transform these regions into non black areas? Seriously Mike your insults are just plain dumb and childish and shows you really have NOTHING to say about the light skinned Berbers having Genes that link them to Black Africans. Tuaregs are just one of many berber groups in North Africa, It's good to see they resisted till there last breath and fought for freedom. Freedom is something that must be continued to be championed.

When you stop with the Insults then Maybe what you say maybe taken seriously until that day you move away from Hate and Anger you will always be regarded as fringe.

Peace

KING - Like I said - You have a bad case of "knowing only what you want to know."

In 1900 Tunisia's population was estimated to be 1,906,000 people.

Kill off the Blacks, and add a few hundreds of thousands of Whites to the existing white population from the Visigoths and Turks, and what do you get?

Nowhere did anyone say that Whites ever stopped coming in, why should they?

Today Tunisia's population is still less than 10 million.

Even you could have figured that out:
If you wanted to!

Mike111

No Disrespect but you seem to be skipping over the fact that majority of these Northwest Africans have AFRICAN GENES, You have ignored this.

How could they have genes that link them to Africa, If they are all invaders. Free your mind Mike and actually take the time to see that Africans Dark or Light are all LINKED TOGETHER.

To each one teach one. Also if the killing off of Blacks happened then thats just plain evil and sick but not uncommon since we saw the Khoisan being genocided by the Germans.

Peace

KING quote - No Disrespect but you seem to be skipping over the fact that majority of these Northwest Africans have AFRICAN GENES, You have ignored this.

WHERE?

-

-

Mike111

Sigh [Frown]

Man Mike why are you posting presidents and claiming they have no African genes.

If we are to go by how you see things, then 25% of greeks have No African blood at all. The links to Africa are deeper then skin and is in the Blood of the people. You can't tell everything just by looking at the person. Look at the aborigines, Melanesians etc. They look Black but are the farthest away from Africans genetically.

Peace

King

If a few properly selected mulatoes type for
African genes, what is there to rejoice about.

Yes, North Africa has a few mulatoes. Maybe they
have some African blood.

But the massive of the pale skin types you see
there today, have nothing Africanin them, save
for the OOA genes.

The white supremacy power structure carried
out selective operations of genetic mapping,
then biased the report and conflated the data
to misrepresent the pale skin North Africans (whom we know are of recent central Asian
ancestry, like the Goths, the Alans,
and the Turks) as ancient Africans too.

But the real North Africans are the Touaregs, Hausas, Ganawas, Haratins, Fulas, etc etc, black
in phenotype.

There were no white, no pale, no half and half
in the hot desert of North and West Africa.

Lion!

^Like I said, "He sees what he wants to see."

BTW - Are there any others out there who have CHOSEN to believe this bit of "White Man Bullsh1t."

quote: Look at the aborigines, Melanesians etc. They look Black but are the farthest away from Africans genetically.

THERE ARE FEW BLACKS LEFT IN WHAT WAS PERSIA, SINCE ANTIQUITY A BLACK NATION, FIRST THE ELAMITES, THEN THE PERSIANS.

HERE IS THE CHRONICLE OF THEIR SLAUGHTER.

Britanica article

Little is known about the origins of the Turkic peoples, and much of their history even up to the time of the Mongol conquests in the 10th–13th centuries is shrouded in obscurity. Chinese documents of the 6th century AD refer to the empire of the T'u-chüeh as consisting of two parts, the northern and western Turks. This empire submitted to the nominal suzerainty of the Chinese T'ang dynasty in the 7th century, but the northern Turks regained their independence in 682 and retained it until 744. The Orhon inscriptions, the oldest known Turkic records (8th century), refer to this empire and particularly to the confederation of Turkic tribes known as the Oguz; to the Uighur, who lived along the Selenga River (in present-day Mongolia); and to the Kyrgyz, who lived along the Yenisey River (in north-central Russia). When able to escape the domination of the T'ang dynasty, these northern Turkic groups fought each other for control of Mongolia from the 8th to the 11th century, when the Oguz migrated westward into Persia and Afghanistan. In Persia the family of Oguz tribes known as Seljuqs created an empire that by the late 11th century stretched from the Amu Darya south to the Persian Gulf and from the Indus River west to the Mediterranean Sea. In 1071 the Seljuq sultan Alp-Arslan defeated the Byzantine Empire at the Battle of Manzikert and thereby opened the way for several million Oguz tribesmen to settle in Anatolia. These Turks came to form the bulk of the population there, and one Oguz tribal chief, Osman, founded the Ottoman dynasty (early 14th century) that would subsequently extend Turkish power throughout the eastern Mediterranean. The Oguz are the primary ancestors of the Turks of present-day Turkey.

Farther east, in Central Asia, the Uighur were driven out of Mongolia and settled in the 9th century in what is now the Xinjiang region of northwestern China. Some Uighur moved westward into what is now Uzbekistan, where they forsook nomadic pastoralism for a sedentary lifestyle. These people became known as Uzbek, named for a ruler of a local Mongol dynasty of that name.

The Mongol conquests, which began in the early 13th century, caused a general series of movements of the Turkic peoples that continued for several centuries. The Mongols eventually brought under their domination almost all the areas held or inhabited by Turkic peoples. The Kipchak, a Turkic people who had moved from the Irtysh River southwest across Kazakhstan to establish themselves in what is now southwestern Russia, were destroyed by the expanding Mongols in 1239, and the last remnants of the declining Seljuq empire in Persia were likewise subjugated. But when the Mongol empire was divided following Genghis Khan's death (1227), a process of Islamization and Turkification ensued that resulted in the virtual absorption by the Turks of those Mongols outside Mongolian territory. The influence of the Mongol rulers diminished, and real power in Central Asia passed to their Turkic provincial governors, one of whom, Timur, was able to extend his own authority over most of southwestern Asia and parts of South Asia in the late 14th century. In the 15th century, Russian expansion south toward the Caspian Sea drove the Turkic inhabitants there eastward into what is now Kazakhstan, where they are known as Kazakh.

Because of these processes of migration, conquest, intermarriage, and assimilation, many of the Turkic peoples that now inhabit Central and Southwest Asia are of mixed origins, often stemming from fragments of many different tribes, though they speak closely related languages. Apart from the Turks of Turkey, none of the Turkic peoples can be said to have had any continuous national or political existence

The Ottoman Empire created by Turkish tribes in Anatolia was one of the most powerful states in the world during the 15th and 16th centuries, it spanned more than 600 years and came to an end only in 1922, when it was replaced by the Turkish Republic and various successor states in southeastern Europe and the Middle East. At its height the empire included most of southeastern Europe to the gates of Vienna, including modern Hungary, Serbia, Bosnia, Romania, Greece, and Ukraine; Iraq, Syria, Israel, and Egypt; North Africa as far west as Algeria; and most of the Arabian Peninsula. The term Ottoman is a dynastic appellation derived from Osman (Arabic: 'Uthman), the nomadic Turkmen chief who founded both the dynasty and the empire.

Timur (Tamurlaine the Great)

Timur was a member of the Turkicized Barlas tribe, a Mongol subgroup that had settled in Transoxania (now roughly corresponding to Uzbekistan) after taking part in Genghis Khan's son Chagatai's campaigns in that region. Timur thus grew up in what was known as the Chagatai khanate. After the death in 1357 of Transoxania's current ruler, Amir Kazgan, Timur declared his fealty to the khan of nearby Kashgar, Tughluq Temür, who had overrun Transoxania's chief city, Samarkand - Samarqand  city in east-central Uzbekistan, in 1361. About 1370 Timur turned against Husayn, besieged him in Balkh, and, after Husayn's assassination, proclaimed himself at Samarkand sovereign of the Chagatai line of khans and restorer of the Mongol empire.

In 1383 Timur began his conquests in Persia with the capture of Herat. The Persian political and economic situation was extremely precarious. The signs of recovery visible under the later Mongol rulers known as the Il-Khanid dynasty had been followed by a setback after the death of the last Il-Khanid, Abu Said (1335). The vacuum of power was filled by rival dynasties, torn by internal dissensions and unable to put up joint or effective resistance. Khorasan and all eastern Persia fell to him in 1383–85; Fars, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Mesopotamia, and Georgia all fell between 1386 and 1394. In the intervals, he was engaged with Tokhtamysh, then khan of the Golden Horde, whose forces invaded Azerbaijan in 1385 and Transoxania in 1388, defeating Timur's generals. In 1391 Timur pursued Tokhtamysh into the Russian steppes and defeated and dethroned him; but Tokhtamysh raised a new army and invaded the Caucasus in 1395. After his final defeat on the Kur River, Tokhtamysh gave up the struggle; Timur occupied Moscow for a year.

Meanwhile, the revolts that broke out all over Persia while Timur was away on these campaigns were repressed with ruthless vigour; whole cities were destroyed, their populations massacred, and towers built of their skulls.

In 1398 Timur invaded India on the pretext that the Muslim sultans of Delhi were showing excessive tolerance to their Hindu subjects. He crossed the Indus River on September 24 and, leaving a trail of carnage, marched on Delhi. The army of the Delhi sultan Mahmud Tughluq was destroyed at Panipat on December 17, and Delhi was reduced to a mass of ruins, from which it took more than a century to emerge. By April 1399 Timur was back in his own capital. An immense quantity of spoil was conveyed away; according to Ruy Gonzalez de Clavijo, 90 captured elephants were employed to carry stones from quarries to erect a mosque at Samarkand.

Fuching Dumb-Assed Arabs, look what Murderous Albinos they brought into our midst. To murder us under our own religions!

Stop fronting. Everybody knows you are a plant pretending to be Afrocentric. You gave yourself away when you said Sub Saharan Africans were inferior to north Africans. Which Afrocentric would say that?

Little pink-dicked White boy. Do you think that your nonsense comments will obfuscate the truth? Ask Lioness, it doesn't work.

Above, in a previous post, in wondering what could have happened to the original Black inhabitants of the Middle East. I speculated that the Greeks and Turks may have ganged-up to destroy the Black populations of the Middle East - well it seems that the Turks didn't need any help!

As many may know, before independence from the British Empire in 1947, Pakistan was a part of India. I always wondered why there was such a great need to split, and why the great hatreds and wars since separation.

Think it might have something to do with all the Turks in Pakistan and Afghanistan?

quote:
Little pink-dicked White boy...come here you...

- Pedophile Mohel Rabbi Yosef David Weisburg sucking penis during circumcism

Truly sad... [Frown]

Mike111

So Mike you have proof that Aborignes, Melanesians etc are genetically close to Africans??

If you have a Study please post it.

From what I know Europeans are closer to Africans then the Melanesians etc.

Also you really need to stop with the "He sees what he wants to see." nonsense. It seems thats your excuse for not having any studies to back up your comments. Like I also said Greeks then have NO BLACK Heritage since No greeks "look" Black.

Peace

KING - I thought that I made it CLEAR some time ago, that I don't play the show me a WHITE study that say's that it's so!

First of all, you don't understand, because they WON'T explain, what they mean by closer.

Australians and Black Pacificans (euphemistically called Melanesians), separated from Africa over 60,000 years ago.

The group that Whites belong to, separated from Africa only 50,000 years ago. Whereas Whites or Albinos, separated from that group, and went to central Asia only about 40,000 years ago. (Also please remember, Albinism does NOT change the basic gene profile of an individual - an Albino Mongol is still a Mongol). An Albino Dravidian, is still a Dravidian.

Whites refreshed their African genes, with admixture from the Africans that the encountered in Europe, when they migrated to Europe circa 1,200 B.C.

So yes, in a SENSE they would be closer, but ONLY in the sense that the gene and admixture is FRESHER, but NOT in the aggregate of genes - if nothing else, Albinism trumps the similarities.

Try hard KING, a little common sense. In the aggregate of genes which would be closer to an African?

-

-

Mike111

Don't mean to come down too hard on You Mike.

You will have a Hard time proving that Whites are Albinos. All I see is that Greeks have 25% African Genes linking them To Africans unlike there other medit peoples. As for your Albino references All I can say is we do Know that Albinos still have the genes for dark skin hence the reason why if an albino marries and sleeps with a normal Indian, African etc there offsprings usually look like the Non Albino spouse.

Your pics don't work so I can't make any guess to what they show.

Peace

No problem KING, what you demonstrate is called denial.

BTW - Did you notice that I can explain exactly what happened?

That is called evidentiary analysis.

quote:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

quote:

Actually, KING's ailment is much deeper than denial. It's plain and simple, IGNORANCE.
The same mental affliction that makes Negroes bleach their skin, Eddie King molest young black children, and 25000 congregation members fund his perverted activities while they stick their fat empty heads in the sand.
The poor fellow is as sweet as molasses and as weak as a 90 year old white woman. Forgive him, for he knows not what he says or does.

MelaninKing

Bahahahahahahaha

Why am I not surprised that you would take the chance to lay some Cheapshots.

1st: There is Nothing "Sweet" about me and I am not weak either.

I respect everyone I debate with. I don't need to insult others to make a point. Your MO is noted: Talk about stupidness like Whites are Albinos and attack anyone who disagrees.

There is NOTHING Ignorant about me. I am a Truthseeker and will ackowledge ALL TRUTHS regardless whether I like them or not. My views on these forums have changed when shown plenty of Truths.

Please show me an instance where I have allowed the abuse of ANYONE. Most of the times I don't read the negative threads because I know it will just have foolish statements and attacks. You don't learn from Insults. For progress to be made you need to respect the person you debate.

Sorry if that does not include You because All you ever do is praise those that agree with you and attack those that don't.

If I was going to say someone's "Sweet" that would be you. You love to big up ANYONE that takes your Albino nonsense seriosuly. So go and cheerlead for your fans. I was going to Insult but I realize you're not worth the effort. All you have is insults because FACTS are not on your side.

Peace

KING took the high road.

But it's too high, no facts or evidence there. Just lots of holier than thou.

Mike111

I am not Holier than Thou. I have never said I was better then Anyone. I respect and treat people fairly.

Instead of defending your Boy MK why don't you post the studies by ANYONE that states that Whites are Albinos. ANYONE Black or White that agrees with your premise. I know you like to take White studies that agree with you that Whites were Recent to Europe, yet you claim that studies that refute them are "White Mans Bull". You also Like pics taken by Whites and twist them to make your points.

What is Really "White Mans Bull"? Anyone that does not agree with you it seems.

Just remember this no amount of disrespect will intimidate me. So you and MK can say what ever you want. It's not going to change anything.

Peace

King is like those who cherish a SYMBOL (Obama, Blue eyed Jesus) and MATERIALISM while lacking true understanding of CONTENT and Gnosticism. It's impossible for one of his weak mindset to acknowledge the truth, even when the data is in his face and irrefutable. His mindset is just confined to VERY SMALL spaces. It's his religion that keeps him myopic.
It was a wondrous thing observing as great minds like Malcolm X and Elijah Mohammad assisted Martin Luther King in breaking out of the psychological trap that is Christianity. Because of his expanded world-view, he had to die.

King and his clones have no Malcom X or Elijah M. They just have pimps like T.D. Jakes and Eddie Long. I pity the fools, but not to the point of excusing their mental impotence.
One can easily observe his multitude of clones in attendance at Eddie Long's Church in fairy town Atlanta, cheering for the down-low Spouter-Of-Lies as he squirms through a NON-DENIAL of his perverted child lust preaching prosperity and wearing custom made sissy clothes. They enable and encourage his behavior.
Preacher man, did you do it?
"I am not perfect! GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH FIVE STONES WHICH I HAVE YET TO USE"
ROFLMBAO!

It's a damn shame these opportunist MISSIONARIES have funding acquired from the poorest Africans to make their mind altering excursions into Africa and other foreign domains dumbing down the natives to SYMBOL/MATERIAL worship while patting helpless children like KING on their soft and easily parted rumps.
The world would be much better off sans their superstitious nonsense and weak brain-dead minds.

As I like to say; One can NEVER paint a masterpiece over a grimy filthy greasy canvas, and King and his ASSIMILATED irk prove that point quite adequately.

I AM, The WAY.

MelaninKing

Whats wrong with you?

You think that insults is the way to change peoples minds?

All I can see is a pitiful and angry man who wants others to be like Him.

The Truth is in CHRIST. Jesus paid the price so ignorant people like You can Spout foolishness but still have a chance at everlasting life.

I feel sorry for you because in all your Tirades on Christianity you have failed to show people whats really wrong with Christianity. The answer NOTHING. If it was not for God's Love we would already be in Judgement. God does not want anyone to suffer, He wants us all to Live for Him. Jesus is the rock that says that "No greater love can a man show then to lay doen his life for his friends". This world is going under and we see people instead of turning to God, turn to there own selfish ways. Even the foolish scientists think they can predict, what God alone Knows.....The end of this cold heartless world.

also I just finished reading a Book from TD Jakes called "He-Motions". It was very interesting Book and I urge you to get over your Hate for Jakes and read the Book it will help you express yourself without all the bile, Guile, and Hate.

Peace

KING

What's the matter with you? I realize that hearing and knowing TRUTH does not change the mind of a FLAWED individual, however do you also think that the TRUTH should not be uttered or spoken?

Why do you speak of Christ when you have absolutely no idea of what Christ meant to the original Israelites? When all you know of Christ is what the book written by the moneychangers has told you.
You are so weak minded that you even fail to truly comprehend that which you profess to love. You prefer to take the word of a lying white as Gospel. You fail to comprehend that Saul was at war with your so-called Christ.
You fail to comprehend the word of The Way, or of the True Church Of Jerusalem.

In the words of Jesus, you are dead, for you are not of Jesus or of The Way, but of this world.

T.D. Jakes, the Pimp, The Homosexual, The weak man is who YOU aspire to be. He and all he stands for is your father. Do not confuse this with the true words of Jesus, John The Baptist, or James The Righteous.
You are so ignorant you do not comprehend T.D. Jakes being the exact opposite of the words YOUR Jesus spoke. Yet, you are too dumb to comprehend who it really was who promised Jesus as they stood on the mountain, all that he surveyed.
While Jesus rejected this offer, T.D. Jakes and Eddie Long, unlike Jesus has accepted these things when offered, and so have you.

You are a weak and sissified Negro unworthy of your ancestors. As woman in a boy's body. Unworthy of The Way. Unworthy of any form of respect or caring. You willingly part your rump for the Eddie Long Pimps of the black community.
Shame on you! Learn to think. Learn to be a REAL man. Get off of your knees and stop allowing these Pimps to pry open your rump.
Be a man, Then read and expand your unworthy and worthless myopic mind, sissified one.

^If this happens, AND it's truthful and accurate, then a lot of questions should be answered.

JERUSALEM (AP) -- The Dead Sea Scrolls, among the world's most important, mysterious and tightly restricted archaeological treasures, are about to get Googled.

The technology giant and Israel announced Tuesday that they are teaming up to give researchers and the public the first comprehensive and searchable database of the scrolls -- a 2,000-year-old collection of Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek documents that shed light on Judaism during biblical times and the origins of Christianity. For years, experts have complained that access to the scrolls has been too limited.

Once the images are up, anyone will be able to peruse exact copies of the original scrolls as well as an English translation of the text on their computer -- for free. Officials said the collection, expected to be available within months, will feature sections that have been made more legible thanks to high-tech infrared technology.

"We are putting together the past and the future in order to enable all of us to share it," said Pnina Shor, an official with Israel's Antiquities Authority.

The real shame is, many of these documents and many others have been available for those who sought them, yet so-called "born again" weak Negroes like KING would rather read BS like The Down-Low Brother and T.D. Jakes Materialistic CRAP rather than seek true wisdom.

The Scrolls are Gnostic texts intentionally hidden from the Wicked Church of Saul and the Jerusalem moneychangers. They reveal the truth that the TWO (2) Christs were an integral part of Judaism, and the one incorrectly called JESUS was but one of the two representing the SPIRITUAL Pillar while the second represents the KINGLY pillar.
Following his brothers failed attempt to consolidate the two into one, James did succeed becoming what his brother never was, the true leader of the Church Of Jerusalem. James maintained this role just prior to being murdered in the temple by the moneychangers, the people whose book KING reads and worships.
Christ was never a Christian. There was never such a thing except in the church of the moneychangers. He was a Hebrew fighting against the moneychangers (today's Zionists) and The Spouter-Of-Lies to observe The Way.

The truth has always been in the open, but sissified Negroes such as KING have always allowed FEAR and ignorance to retard their growth and maintain a FALSE reality of what is and what was.

MelaninKing

Really MK I just have to laugh. Bahahahahhahahah

Say whatever you want but it's not going to intimidate me nor change my Love for Christ.

You can attack TD Jakes all you want, all I said is that he wrote a book that you really need to read as anyone can see is that your really trying to get personal and disrespectful. I refuse to sink to that level. TD Jakes book was the first of his I have read.
There really is no need for the disrespectful way you speak to others You will NEVER get your point accross to others using that ignorant way of posting.

Also I am not of this world nor do I aspire to get anything from this world except the teachings of Jesus found in the Bible. Only the people I care for and want them to do good.

As written in Acts Paul was a persecutor of the church who was completely transformed by his vision of Jesus. Rather take the words of the New Testament then an angry and ignorant man who is so sweet to those who believe in his Albino nonsense.

Whats with all the "Rump" gay nonsense You seem really obsessed with this homosexual nonsense. How is TD Jakes gay? Maybe you know something I don't know.

Another thing stop trying to say who I believe in. I aspire to be "Like Christ" and live my life with respect for others and Love. Christ message is very clear, You claim to know Christ better then me, Prove it. Where other then the Bible have you read about Jesus? Please spare me the Agnostic foolishness.

Man MK I read one Book from TD Jakes and you want to claim thats all I read. It seems you can't understand nothing because of your blind hatred you miss out on the TRUTH of Jesus which was Love.

MK if you are going to ever get anyone to understand where you are coming from, You must tone down the insults. What makes the Gnostic text better then the Gospels? I take it the Gnostic text teaches that the best way to educate people is by calling them sissys(When you show this for yourself with how you fawn all over those who agree with you) and claiming others as Gay without any proof.

I KNOW I am FLAWED hence the reason for Christ because as the Bible says "We all fall short of the Glory of God" AND "Our righteousness is as filthy Rags to God". No one can be as perfect as You with your "Gnostic beliefs".

I hope you vented all your anger out and I hope your next post comes with substance and not more annoying(Because that is all it is) Insults. No matter how disrespectful your worthless insults come, I will never need to sink that low. The Love of God is all that I need and it makes me realize there will always be people who fight against the TRUTH to serve there own man made purpose.

Show Love not Hate.

Peace

^ KING, if you don't know that T.D. Jakes is gay, then you are a blind man. Same for Eddie Long and 50% of the black church. Not only are they gay, but they are a complete waste of human skin. Prosperity PIMPS.

Whereas Jesus was said to walk the streets and heal the masses, T.D. Jakes flies around in his private jet and hob-knobs with wealthy crackers like George Bush. The good "Pastor" even sunk so low to take blood money from George Bush and the GOP to sell his congregations votes to the Republicans. Maybe your pastor did the same.

If you think I'm angry, then I wonder what kind of MAN you think Jesus was? The Man you call Jesus was really much like the modern Martin Luther King, but not being "Christian", wiser.

They both have much in common. They both shared the same enemy, although Martin King didn't realize it until shortly before his death.
Both of them are manipulated in death by the same enemy.
What YOU love is the manipulated image of Jesus, packaged and presented to the spiritually and mentally dead. That image is not at all true or accurate. It is meant to keep weak minded sweetie-babies like you in check. Since you and your fellow Christians seem to be completely unaware that the Bible is DERIVED from Cherry picked and heavily edited Gnostic texts I'd say, It's working.

MelaninKing

If Td Jakes is gay, you know this better then me since I have only heard about him from a Kirk Franklin song. I really don't know much about Jakes life so I defer to you on this point.

All I believe in is the TRUTH. God knows I am not trying to fall prey to those who would corrupt his teachings. I also Know that Jesus was NOT the Happy Hippy SOME people portray him as. Even in the Gospels Jesus is Known for throwing out those people who were buying and selling things in the temple of God. So I know Jesus was not speaking in a calm voice to those who were listening to Him. He was probably shouting at the top of his lungs so people could hear him. Jesus also warned of the pharisees and sadduces so I know Jesus was not politically correct.

All I ask from you is simple.....Stop the Hate and let Love Guide you. Now just because I don't think the Gnostic texts are as valid as the Gospels, does not mean I won't take what you have to say and try to better educate myself.

I KNOW there is something Fishy going on in this world when I heard some strange lyrics in a Christian song from one of Gospel musics lead singers. So corruption is in everything sadly. All I can do is believe in the Word of God(Bible) and try to steer clear of negativity. I don't love no manipulated image of Jesus. I love the Jesus that said to love your enemies and those who persecute you, I also Love the Jesus that said he came to put fire upon the Earth. Jesus was no Hippy he was in the business of saving people from there sins.

Peace

Posted by Original_Womb/man (Member # 17356) on :

KING

Who do you think are perishing or are being destroyed?

King James Bible:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

When you come into the knowledge that MK has, you would be angry also. Our people are continuing to perish in every perceived way possible; why? Due to Ignorance.

Who perpetuates this ignorance with false illusions of grandeur, sex & decadence, sport & play, making evil fair seeming? What is in the minds of men manifests itself into reality. The mind is very powerful, and those with weak minds fall prey to those who know how to brainwash skillfully and tactfully to perpetuate those things that take us away from using our mind in the right way.

Remember God Hates, and God angers: We are made in his image & likeness.

The carnal mind and the friendship of the world are enmity to God; and God hates all the workers of iniquity. Could you, Eddie Long, Bishop Jakes, etc., be workers of iniquity, and not even realize it?

HIGH IN MELANIN

-
T.D. Jakes

LOW IN MELANIN

-
Asiatic

Original_Womb/man

Whats with people who believe in the Gnostic Text thinking that it trumps the Gospels?

All I can say is that I am No Friend of the World.

I speak against things the world promotes as truth to the best of my Knowledge. I also know that God is the TRUTH and that we must as People who believe in God Fear Him. Like the Bible states the "Fear of God is the Beginning of Wisdom". I really don't know much about Jakes or Long to say how corrupt they are. I don't really watch TV Pastors.

I also Know that it's written in the Bible in 1John about the Love of God. Gods love is to bring us back from destruction.

The world is a very corrupt and sad place we hear about people doing negative things all the time. What we should understand is that those who make friendships with the world are enmity towards God (Like you said). Like Jesus says in the Gospels you cannot serve Two masters. I will NEVER make friendships with the World I will always speak out against how sad is this world. I Know that Jesus is the ONLY way to salvation and I refuse to say what the World wants which is that All religions lead to God. I will never promote a boldfaced lie like that.

To Finish I take it you are another person who believes in the Gnostic Texts? If so Why?

Peace

quote:
HIGH IN MELANIN

-
T.D. Jakes

LOW IN MELANIN

-
Asiatic

Tu es trop trop corrumpu! [Roll Eyes]

Original_Womb/man

I don't buy into what the world counts as success. Fast women, Cars, money etc are things that I don't aspire to have nor do I lust after these things. All I can say is that the Bible tells us to be content with what we have in Life.

All you have to do is see how the World has marriages being not respected. How much Entertainers these days are caught cheating on there spouse. True Christians know that Marriage is between Man, Women, and God. The world is trying to attack this because they don't have respect for God. Sex outside of Marriage is basically destroying this world. Why you may ask, it's because it cheapens women to just having there bodies exploited by men who just see women as sexual objects. Women complete man, Men and Men and Women and Women cannot complete each other because that goes against how God Created humans. The world is obsessed with forcing upon us lies about Homosexuality and making people think it's normal to be gay. It's really trying to take away Womans place with Man. The disrespect is done because of how God says that Women complete Man.

It's because of God's Mercy why we are not consumed. It's made fresh every day. We also know that that God so Loved the World that he sent his Son to be the mediator between God and Man. Without Jesus we would not have ANY chance at eternal Life because we all fall short of the Glory of God and Like I said in another post our righteousness is as filthy rags to God. We NEEDED someone to die for our sins to give us a chance at eternal salvation. Jesus paid the price so we could live.

God does not force himself unto us, he wants us to come to him of our own free will. Like the Bible states, He stands at the door of our heart and Knocks. Why anyone would want to go in this cold world without God I will never Know but all I can say is I am Happy to know that there is a being higher then anything that Loves me and wants whats best for me.

Peace

^^King

Goth is a fantasy!

Lion!

IronLion

What do you mean by "goth". I have little respect for anything that goes against the word of God.

Goth is really I think a push for people to be like zombies. They dress in dreary clothes and they wear all kinds of hideous makeup.

Is this what you were trying to say?

Peace

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com