This is topic Were Ancient Egyptians from Eritrea? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003892

Posted by Zemede (Member # 18448) on :

Eritrea is the only country in Africa who has got it's own writting system incoporation the 26 alphabeths PLUS 10 other more for Europeans unpronounceable sounds. With Tigrigna you can pronounce English, German, Hebrew, and Arabic.
Scientist were trying to figure out where the people of ancient Egypt come from and made recently a small success regarding the location of Punt. They argue it was in Eritrea.
As an Eritrean who can read the Hieroglyphs what the Egyptologist are doing is kindergarden.

There was no sun god called ra or amun. Ra means in the Eritrean language Tigrigna Re.e (He saw) and Amun cames from Amene (He believes). Of course the Ancient Egyptians didn't just speak the same language as the Eritreans today but they also looked like them.

Eritreans call themselves HABESHA which is a kind of race of it's own. They don't care about black and white. The one and only reason why someone is called Habesga is because his face looks like a Habesha.

Tied of all these publications on youtube and magazine of people who just think in black and white.

Habeshas and Eritreans can not be categorized into a box – you know why????

Because humans came from Eritrea as Africans and lost their skin tone why moving to other parts of the world.

Most Eritreans look like anyone from Asia or Europe while being bright or dark.

Habeshas are Africans who are most probably the ancestors of people who left Africa.

That's why people still confused about the origin of the Ancient Egyptian. Because the Ancient Egyptians were looking like Arabs, Asian and European while they were brown.

Go to Eritrea and compare the people with the Ancient Illustrations.

They are still alive.

By the way Ramsis real name is MEZEZE (He pulled in Tigrigna) and Nefretite's real name is Nefeti (The strenuous)

Posted by zarahan (Member # 15718) on :

You haven't presented a single shred of credible
evidence for many of the claims above. We supposed
to just take your word for it? You have a lot of
heavy lifting to do. Get on it.

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

Eriterian Tourism Board promotions
on austerity budget...

LoL!

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

Zemede,
Well, the French and British archeologists, Egyptologists and artists[to copy the way the Egyptians portrayed themselves] who travelled to Egypt after Napoleon's conquest described the generic Egyptian as having a "short, thick nose and fleshy lips". And the artist that Napoleon commissioned to draw the Sphinx noted that its physiognomy was "Aethiopian"--meaning "African" in the phenotypical sense of that term. Note that at that time there was no "Ethiopia" as a nation--just Abbysinia.

Posted by astenb (Member # 14524) on :

-

! Viva "Etra" !
 -

Hi Guys,

I am not trying to promote a country which is younger than me. I was just sad that we (Legesse, My Dad and Me) had to o the job of people who graduate with a degree of understanding the past.

The evidence is so crystal clear that it takes an entire book to explain the relationship between the current Eritrean people and culture and the ancient egyptians.

To give you an introduction: Humans have left Africa from a single Hablogroup L3 around 80 thousand years ago. This is what Science considers as evident. The L3 Hablogroup spread all over the world. As a matter of chance the process took place from today's Eritrea (which was Ethiopia 20 years ago).

The same relationship exists in the spreading of culture and language. It always takes place like a star. In the middle of the star there is a source an origin and this origin (when it comes to languages) was always referred as afro-asiatic. This is where someone from Eritrea like me goes mad. Because I can sense a sort of exclusion of any African origin of writing and language in general.

Eritrea is the most UNLIKELY place someone would assume to be the origin of the ancient egyptian, arabic an hebrew culture. That's why it's the most likely place.

The evidence of Eritrea being the origin of the ancient egyptian people and their culture can be found:

1. In the Tigrigna language in which the Hieroglyphs are written like ZEWDI being the crown of Egypt and the Name of my aunt today.

2. The people and their features matching exactly to those who live in Eritrea today.

3. Many Artefacts like gold and patterns of cloth and accessors that still exist in Eritrea as they did in Egypt.

4. Many rituals like the feeding of people and the cutting of children's hair in a weire way.

The Eritrean culture in it's traditional way represents a rudimentary exression of the ancient egyptian culture.

The language and the appearance of the people remains the most important evidence:

-
 -

An Eritrean town called men-defera (who - dared) is given in the same way like men-nefere (who - has flown) the ancient name of menphis.

In fact, if the ancient egyptians referred to Punt being their home of origin, why should we be surprised to hear this statement?

^^How old are you?

Posted by argyle104 (Member # 14634) on :

Zemede,

I hate to break this news to you. But most of the clowns on this site believe in a hierarchy within the continent of Africa.

Whereas Ethiopia and Somalia are falsely believed to be the descendents of the Ancient Egyptians.

They believe this despite the fact it would be the Sudanese, Libyans, and of course the indigenous Egyptians who are the descendents of the Ancient Egyptians.

Somalia and Ethiopia are no where near Egypt.

Your country Eritrea like all of the other countries in Africa are thought by these "Egypt be black" loons as being of a lower standing. Therefore they will reject your premise outright. This is because their white masters have not propagated to them that your country is of relation to the Ancient Egyptians.

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

argyle you have some interesting views, I suggest you start your won thread at some point.

We realize your not scared to, you just very busy

quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Zemede,

Somalia and Ethiopia are no where near Egypt.

Your country Eritrea ....

Was Eritrea not a part of Ethiopia?

Is Ethiopia further away from Egypt than Eritrea?

quote:
Originally posted by Zemede:
Hi Guys,

I am not trying to promote a country which is younger than me. I was just sad that we (Legesse, My Dad and Me) had to o the job of people who graduate with a degree of understanding the past.

The evidence is so crystal clear that it takes an entire book to explain the relationship between the current Eritrean people and culture and the ancient egyptians.

To give you an introduction: Humans have left Africa from a single Hablogroup L3 around 80 thousand years ago. This is what Science considers as evident. The L3 Hablogroup spread all over the world. As a matter of chance the process took place from today's Eritrea (which was Ethiopia 20 years ago).

The same relationship exists in the spreading of culture and language. It always takes place like a star. In the middle of the star there is a source an origin and this origin (when it comes to languages) was always referred as afro-asiatic. This is where someone from Eritrea like me goes mad. Because I can sense a sort of exclusion of any African origin of writing and language in general.

Eritrea is the most UNLIKELY place someone would assume to be the origin of the ancient egyptian, arabic an hebrew culture. That's why it's the most likely place.

The evidence of Eritrea being the origin of the ancient egyptian people and their culture can be found:

1. In the Tigrigna language in which the Hieroglyphs are written like ZEWDI being the crown of Egypt and the Name of my aunt today.

2. The people and their features matching exactly to those who live in Eritrea today.

3. Many Artefacts like gold and patterns of cloth and accessors that still exist in Eritrea as they did in Egypt.

4. Many rituals like the feeding of people and the cutting of children's hair in a weire way.

The Eritrean culture in it's traditional way represents a rudimentary exression of the ancient egyptian culture.

The language and the appearance of the people remains the most important evidence:

An Eritrean town called men-defera (who - dared) is given in the same way like men-nefere (who - has flown) the ancient name of menphis.

In fact, if the ancient egyptians referred to Punt being their home of origin, why should we be surprised to hear this statement?

^^What “crystal clear” proof you talking
bout?

Exactly where in Eritrea did said
hablogroup emerge? Please cite a
credible scholar to back up your claims.
And if Eritrea was Ethiopia at the time
the emergence is from Ethiopia not
Eritrea, which was created in the 19th
century by Italian colonialists.

And Eritrea is only ONE of several
possible locations for Punt, others being
the Sudanic Red Sea coast, Djibouti or
Somalia. What makes your claim any
more special than these other ocations?
You have not produced anything
credible. We supposed to just take your
word for it?

Still waiting for this so-called “crystal”
clear “evidence” you mention.

You also say:
"Eritrea is the most UNLIKELY place someone
would assume to be the origin of the ancient
egyptian, arabic an hebrew culture. That's why
it's the most likely place."

Mars would also be an unlikely place, therefore
on the basis of sheer unlikelihood, are we thus
to conclude that Mars must be where its at?

quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
 -

Eritrean Tourism Promotions Board
working off a shoe-string budget..

EgyptSearch is the "plan B" to CNN [Big Grin]

If you can read the hieroglyphs you would see the clear proof. wetset an mot are tigrigna words just like mezeze nefeti and zewdi.... i uploaded a picture with my proof. the erea of eritrea i the original place where habeshas came from before there was something calle ethiopia...

why eritrea is the most unlikely place and therefore the most likely is because in the last 300 years noone pay attention to its significant in the influence of the arabic an hebrew language...

if you are not habesha, if you can't speak tigrigna you will never believe that the ancient egyptians were from eritrea....

in eritrea there is a ceremony called hazen which is a big festival after someone is dead...the same rituals gave birth to the useless pyramids...

learn tigrigna to believe

I am 30 years old and I am not keen to promote any country. I just want the world to see that which is hidden:

Here is the name of Ramsis who's name is Re.e (He saw) Mezeze (He pulled) The eye as a symbol of power and not sun god (holly crap lol)
 -

Here the proof that Punt was largely in Tigrigna-Land:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uAJv4XXk2w

Here are some incredible stuff:

Meaning of jerusalem: they should see peace in tigrigna "yiriu-selam"
Meaning of joshwa: he should be sacrificed in tigrigna "yisuwa"

Ancient Hebrew was Tigrigna for the simple reason because the Ancient Egyptians were Tigrigna speakers.

We even have evidence that the greek alphabeths came from fidel but how can a european idol get it's writting system from stupid african people??????

Use your mind don't rely on other people's knowledge :-)))

quote:
Originally posted by zarahan:
quote:
Hi Guys,

^^What “crystal clear” proof you talking
bout?

Exactly where in Eritrea did said
hablogroup emerge? Please cite a
credible scholar to back up your claims.
And if Eritrea was Ethiopia at the time
the emergence is from Ethiopia not
Eritrea, which was created in the 19th
century by Italian colonialists.

And Eritrea is only ONE of several
possible locations for Punt, others being
the Sudanic Red Sea coast, Djibouti or
Somalia. What makes your claim any
more special than these other ocations?
You have not produced anything
credible. We supposed to just take your
word for it?

Still waiting for this so-called “crystal”
clear “evidence” you mention.

You also say:
"Eritrea is the most UNLIKELY place someone
would assume to be the origin of the ancient
egyptian, arabic an hebrew culture. That's why
it's the most likely place."

Mars would also be an unlikely place, therefore
on the basis of sheer unlikelihood, are we thus
to conclude that Mars must be where its at?

Here is the L3 Habloid:

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/atlas.html?era=e013

showing that habeshas are more than 80 000 years old. eritreans have always been referred as ethiopian which is a political point of view... the ethiopian culture and the people come from eritrea

the human 1st major migration took place from eritrea to yemen/ saudi arabia... all scientist agree on that...

if you use your mind and eyes you will see the relationship between habeshas and other folks outside of africa...

i know tons of habeshas who have features like east-asians... or european or indian or arab ect...

IronLion wrote:
------------------------------------
Was Eritrea not a part of Ethiopia?

Is Ethiopia further away from Egypt than Eritrea?

A. Not voluntarily

B. Eritrea borders Sudan and is north of Ethiopia and well further north than Somalia. Look at a map sometime.

PS. IronLion, it is interesting that you did not deny the belief in an intra-African nation/ethnic hierarchy. It is indeed telling.

Here is the L3 Habloid:

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/atlas.html?era=e013

showing that habeshas are more than 80 000 years old. eritreans have always been referred as ethiopian which is a political point of view... the ethiopian culture and the people come from eritrea

the human 1st major migration took place from eritrea to yemen/ saudi arabia... all scientist agree on that...

if you use your mind and eyes you will see the relationship between habeshas and other folks outside of africa...

i know tons of habeshas who have features like east-asians... or european or indian or arab ect..

The link you proffer shows nothing to support
your notion. Sure L3 is in East Africa but how
does that specifically suppport your Eritrean
origin claim? It doesnt. And the fact that you
are calling cetain facial features "European"
or "Indian" or "EastAsian" when in fact such
features are native to Africa, shows how
limited and dubious your whole argument is.
STILL waiting for your "crystal" clear "evidence."

Dear Zarahan,

if you can't read the hieroglyphs you better take some lessens before asking for some evidence. I can not teach a blind man to see the stars.

Here is the evidence if you can't read it you will never get it LOL:

-

If you can't speak tigrigna and read it, I can not help you sorry.

It will take you 5 years at least to get to the state of understanding it like water being the english word for water.

Happy New Year Everyone.

quote:
IronLion wrote:

Could you explain this intra-ethnic thing to
me again? I want to be sure I understand you..

Posted by Whatbox (Member # 10819) on :

They claimed to have roots in a land called Pwn.t aka "Punt" likely located in a region spanning Ethiopia and Eritrea. I believe a "mountain" or "mountains" "of the moon" is / are mentioned.

Archaeological records do indicate are large section of the Eastern holocene Sahara's inhabitants had roots somewhere around Northern Ethiopia.

I see them as simply being of the River Nile Valley, which does stretch from the Delta in Lower Egypt up thru Sudan to two sources: one in Mountainous Ethiopia and the other clear down near Uganda or some ish.

I do think cultural and genetic diffusion may have also come through the Sahara from people ancestral to modern speakers of Niger-Kordofanian as well as, at least genetic diffusion, from Levantine-Arabian peninsula inhabitants, though no significant demic displacements appear to have taken place.

First time i checked Afro-Asiatic was supposed to have had roots in Ethiopia do to diversity of languages there or something. Now the consensus is Egypt maybe? Or am i confusing Afroasiatic with Semitic languages which may trail back to Egypt?

Posted by The Explorer (Member # 14778) on :

quote:

Eritrea is the only country in Africa who has got it's own writting system incoporation the 26 alphabeths ...

At least 10 or so scripts have been invented in western Africa alone, outside of the established four or so ancient scripts of coastal northwest Africa, the Egyptian and Sudanese Nile Valley. The last time I checked, Ethiopia shared the same script as Eritrea (?). You can verify these facts with a simple googling.

^^The script claim is a perfect example of the kind
of BS "Eritrean" Zemede is pushing.

IronLion wrote:
Could you explain this intra-ethnic thing to
me again? I want to be sure I understand you..

Its the belief by deranged individuals that certain ethnicities have more value, importance, etc than others because of their ethnicity.

Usually this hierarchy is based on either superficial idiocy like looks or what groups west euros have propagandized as contributing to civilization.

You are now free to comment.

Posted by Spiralman (Member # 16230) on :

quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:

Eritrea is the only country in Africa who has got it's own writting system incoporation the 26 alphabeths ...

At least 10 or so scripts have been invented in western Africa alone, outside of the established four or so ancient scripts of coastal northwest Africa, the Egyptian and Sudanese Nile Valley. The last time I checked, Ethiopia shared the same script as Eritrea (?). You can verify these facts with a simple googling.
10 scripts!? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

THAT IS A LOT OF SCRIPTS!

But where are these scripts, why doesn't the world know about them [Confused]

Posted by NonProphet (Member # 17745) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Spiralman:
quote:
quote:

They come from that ancient Mande empire called Negrotopia that ruled from 22,500 BCE - 1500 A.D.

These same Anu traveled up the Nile and built the Sphinx in the Stone Age.

Come on didn't you know this? [Wink]

Posted by NonProphet (Member # 17745) on :

Zemede,

What is your opinion on the Levant origin of Semitic in this study?

-

Bayesian phylogenetic analysis of Semitic languages identifies an Early Bronze Age origin of Semitic in the Near East.

Abstract

The evolution of languages provides a unique opportunity to study human population history. The origin of Semitic and the nature of dispersals by Semitic-speaking populations are of great importance to our understanding of the ancient history of the Middle East and Horn of Africa. Semitic populations are associated with the oldest written languages and urban civilizations in the region, which gave rise to some of the world's first major religious and literary traditions. In this study, we employ Bayesian computational phylogenetic techniques recently developed in evolutionary biology to analyse Semitic lexical data by modelling language evolution and explicitly testing alternative hypotheses of Semitic history. We implement a relaxed linguistic clock to date language divergences and use epigraphic evidence for the sampling dates of extinct Semitic languages to calibrate the rate of language evolution. Our statistical tests of alternative Semitic histories support an initial divergence of Akkadian from ancestral Semitic over competing hypotheses (e.g. an African origin of Semitic). We estimate an Early Bronze Age origin for Semitic approximately 5750 years ago in the Levant, and further propose that contemporary Ethiosemitic languages of Africa reflect a single introduction of early Ethiosemitic from southern Arabia approximately 2800 years ago.

quote:
Eritrea is the only country in Africa who has got it's own writting system incoporation the 26 alphabeths PLUS 10 other more for Europeans unpronounceable sounds. With Tigrigna you can pronounce English, German, Hebrew, and Arabic.
Scientist were trying to figure out where the people of ancient Egypt come from and made recently a small success regarding the location of Punt. They argue it was in Eritrea.
As an Eritrean who can read the Hieroglyphs what the Egyptologist are doing is kindergarden.

There was no sun god called ra or amun. Ra means in the Eritrean language Tigrigna Re.e (He saw) and Amun cames from Amene (He believes). Of course the Ancient Egyptians didn't just speak the same language as the Eritreans today but they also looked like them.

Eritreans call themselves HABESHA which is a kind of race of it's own. They don't care about black and white. The one and only reason why someone is called Habesga is because his face looks like a Habesha.

Tied of all these publications on youtube and magazine of people who just think in black and white.

Habeshas and Eritreans can not be categorized into a box – you know why????

Because humans came from Eritrea as Africans and lost their skin tone why moving to other parts of the world.

Most Eritreans look like anyone from Asia or Europe while being bright or dark.

Habeshas are Africans who are most probably the ancestors of people who left Africa.

That's why people still confused about the origin of the Ancient Egyptian. Because the Ancient Egyptians were looking like Arabs, Asian and European while they were brown.

Go to Eritrea and compare the people with the Ancient Illustrations.

They are still alive.

By the way Ramsis real name is MEZEZE (He pulled in Tigrigna) and Nefretite's real name is Nefeti (The strenuous)

Posted by The Explorer (Member # 14778) on :

quote:

Johnny come lately, it is not the world; it's you. You are not bright. This information is readily accessible in cyberspace, and has been for years.

quote:
Its the belief by deranged individuals that certain ethnicities have more value, importance, etc than others because of their ethnicity.

Usually this hierarchy is based on either superficial idiocy like looks or what groups west euros have propagandized as contributing to civilization.

No I do not.

And That is why I
burn the the propaganda behind Zemede's:

"Ancient Egyptians had Eritrean facial features or East African facial features..blah blah"
and all that nonsense...

Eritreans somehow believe that they
are special in Africa because of their so called "semitic" facial features
and semitic languages, and church
and all that B.S.

They also make sure to confine their claimed
uniqueness to ethincities like the Tigrinniya,
and the Habesha, and etc. etc.

So I am surprised you missed the racist, ethnicist undertone of our Eritrean "culture"
promoter, Zemede and askng me his query.

The question you are directing at me
should have been directed at
your Eritrean friend for his fake claims,
and at yourself, for accepting his bull crap "semitic" "facial features" proto-arabic
idiotic claims... to Egyptian Royalty...

You get the idea?

Anyways, go back and re-read the thread.

Posted by Evergreen (Member # 12192) on :

quote:
quote:
quote:

Evergreen Writes: Most of the world doesn't even know that the English Alphabet that you and I are using in this thread ultimately derives from the Saharan Africans.

-

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

At NonProphet as I have a little down time folks are visiting shrines for New Yrs I'll go where Explorer did not but he is right a simple goole would put you in contact with African writing systems, some old,some corresponds to the so-called middle ages some relatively new.
 -
The Nigerian Nsibidi is an indigenous adaptable and fluid writing system of two dimensional signs, three dimensional forms of pictographs and ideographs and pantomimed gestures. It originated as an esoteric form of knowledge understood by a select group of people mostly members of a secret society in Southeastern Nigeria which some sources link to the Ejagham and later spread to Efik, Igbo, Ibibio, Efut, Annang and Banyang speaking areas.
http://nigerianwiki.com/wiki/African_Writing_Systems#Shumom_Script_and_Print_Press
Click here^ for the rest
Some of the signs of the Nsibidi spread to the Caribbean and Brazil during the slave trade.
Some of these scripts I have seen in my native Jamaica written in chalk on the ground in the country side they are of a religious and secretive nature.

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

Also check out this out on Ejagham Civilization.
Nsibidi continues to inspire the work of many Nigerian contemporary artists such as Victor Ekpuk.
 -
The Leopard societies in Cuba and other parts of the New world is a secret society instigating slave revolts behind the scenes read the book Flash of the Spirit, in Cuba the are called Abakua or the Leopard people Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=562#ixzz19ploxe9S[/B]

Nigerian Leopard Society members have created some of the most brilliant and elaborate displays of nsibidi. On ritual occasions, members create a dramatic presence with nsibidi-laden ukara cloth. An abundance of signs (leopards, lizards, drums, staffs, geometric and organic shapes) cover the surface of the cloths that each member ties around his waist to form a long skirt. The nsibidi is created by tightly stitching the design on a white cloth that is then dyed with indigo. After drying, the stitching and ties are removed to reveal the white nsibidi signs that appear against the deep blue background, creating a stunning cloth that is immediately recognizable as an emblem of the Leopard Society and a testament to their possession of knowledge, power, and beauty

^^Hehe..

Where is Zemede?

The Eritrean Tourism Board must have recalled him quite suddenly...

Hey Argyle, what do you think about your Eritrean brother not responding to points?

Posted by alTakruri (Member # 10195) on :

One interesting piece of evidence for an Eritrean location
for Punt (pwn.t:khast) is the baboon fur sampled from AE
specimens supposed to originate in Pwanet show oxygen
readings associated with modern Eritrean baboons.

-
Image courtesy of Mystery Solver's Exploring Africa blogspot

If this article is accurate Pwnet is partially in Eritrea unless
they in turn imported their baboons shipped to Egypt from
what's now Eritrea. The part of Ethiopia adjacent to Eritrea
also matched positve for the mummy baboon fur.

-  -

quote:

-

Bayesian phylogenetic analysis of Semitic languages identifies an Early Bronze Age origin of Semitic in the Near East.

Abstract

The evolution of languages provides a unique opportunity to study human population history. The origin of Semitic and the nature of dispersals by Semitic-speaking populations are of great importance to our understanding of the ancient history of the Middle East and Horn of Africa. Semitic populations are associated with the oldest written languages and urban civilizations in the region, which gave rise to some of the world's first major religious and literary traditions. In this study, we employ Bayesian computational phylogenetic techniques recently developed in evolutionary biology to analyse Semitic lexical data by modelling language evolution and explicitly testing alternative hypotheses of Semitic history. We implement a relaxed linguistic clock to date language divergences and use epigraphic evidence for the sampling dates of extinct Semitic languages to calibrate the rate of language evolution. Our statistical tests of alternative Semitic histories support an initial divergence of Akkadian from ancestral Semitic over competing hypotheses (e.g. an African origin of Semitic). We estimate an Early Bronze Age origin for Semitic approximately 5750 years ago in the Levant, and further propose that contemporary Ethiosemitic languages of Africa reflect a single introduction of early Ethiosemitic from southern Arabia approximately 2800 years ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The authors also note that Ethiosemitic spread
thru existing African populations with little
gene flow from Arabia.

-

quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
Evergreen Writes: Most of the world doesn't even know that the English Alphabet that you and I are using in this thread ultimately derives from the Saharan Africans.

-

The main scripts and alphabets used by Europeans
are copied from Middle Eastern peoples. They were
not invented by Europeans.

Incidentally, Hanihara 96 shows that some early
"Middle Easterners" looked like tropical Africans.

-

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I wish you all a happy new year. I was in Paris to celebrate the beginning of '2011. Anyways...

Thank you all so far for your interesting feedbacks. I would like to give each topic a short answer to demonstrate you all that I am with you.

1. regarding the location of punt

like ironlion showed us punt is even not written like punt its pwnt or brnt... it is based on a baboon research undertaken by some scientists...it is an exception that they got it right.

2. regarding the spread of afro-asiatic

afro-asiatic is actually a shame, because calling a language afro-asiatic even though it occurred in africa is unfair. NonProphet I think the term semitic is MISLEADING in the discovery of the relationship between the languages. Semitic doesn't give space to know what came before. If you look at the name isaak and you can speak tigrigna it's so obvious that it's origin is not israel but eritrea (northern ethiopia). the graph that you got there NonProphet is compared to the one I included in earlier posts wrong. The idea of airplane has spread like a star from Da Vinci to any corner of the world. The same with Tigrigna. In the near-east and east african region. Semira is a typical arabic name but it is a normal word in tigrigna.
We believe that tigrigna is the origin for the arabic hebrew, geez, amarigna ect. Tigrigna is what they call Afro-Asiatic. Tigrigna is the origin of any semitic language.

3. other african symbols
I knew that in west africa that there were symbols use to communicate but I haven't read that this symbols were used to pronounce something. If they were sorry. Glad to hear that. If they are still used I am more than pleased.

4. why eritreans are not special but unique
I believe that foreigners have damaged the proud habesha people by calling them mixed between native africans and israelis and arabs. in fact arabs are half habeshas and half asians. even though it doesn't matter of they weren't. for western people it has been unbelievable why africans can look like them. this does not make them special. habeshas (eritreans) are africans who lived on the continent for more than 80 000 years. they don't look semitic (because semitic is non sense) they just look africans. asians and europeans directly and indirectly are decedent of habeshas east africans.

5. west-asians being african
interesting evolution map. the world 4000 years ago was totally different from today. we know for example that the people in babylon were speaking tigrigna

6. eritrean and ethiopian issue
because eritrea is very young as a nation but one of the oldest place in terms of african history all credit in the past and even in the present are given to ethiopia. ethiopian amara have inherited their writing system and their culture in large from ethiopia...but the word thinks its the other way round...

7. how i see this forum
i think there are some people who enjoy to argue on facts and some on their own findings but most by referring to other sources. new discoveries don't come from quoting others...

regarding the answers i continually get from IronLion it is a waste of time. I think he (like some others) wants to keep egypt a mystery, because this is the only way to be part of a culture that africans have created. if no one knows where the ancient egyptians came from and who they were everyone can keep claiming that they came from his/ her ancestors.

I am not interested to make egypt mine because I am an african only. I make it because I can read the hieroglyphs and because I can discover clear relations to my culture and people.

And the end of the day the whole debate, which created about 999 comments on the topic " The Race of the Ancient Egyptians" has been finally answered to me with the simple fact that ramsis and nefretitis name are written in tigrigna and not arabic and not hebrew and not koptic and not greek ect.

With my statement and discoveries I am not trying to take away ancient egypt away from africans. I am giving all africans an answer to a difficult question: who were Ancient Egyptians that National Geographic depicted as European?

Because Habeshas are Africans I think all Africans can be proud that the Ancient Egyptians came from Eritrea/ North Ethiopia and that they still exist today.

8. the contribution debate of some ethnical group to human history is a very sensitive topic because no one can escape from the effect of the past on someone's consciousness. in general everyone has the same potential to contribute to world history but men in power like destroy people's history and write it in their own favor.

With my argument I am repairing a destroyed image of Africa that was put in place to keep people small and make them appear useless.

If you want to debate with me on why Habeshas are the ancestors of Ancient Egypts please do it by refering to facts and examples, but not by rejecting it without a reason because it's not yours...

Hi Everyone,
First of all, I wish you all a happy new year. I was in Paris to celebrate the beginning of '2011. Anyways...
Thank you all so far for your interesting feedbacks. I would like to give each topic a short answer to demonstrate you all that I am with you.

Happy new year.

1. regarding the location of punt
like ironlion showed us punt is even not written like punt its pwnt or brnt... it is based on a baboon research undertaken by some scientists...it is an exception that they got it right.

Fine, so we have Eritrea as another possible
location for Punt to go with Somalia and other
spots.

2. regarding the spread of afro-asiatic ..
We believe that tigrigna is the origin for the arabic hebrew, geez, amarigna ect. Tigrigna is what they call Afro-Asiatic. Tigrigna is the origin of any semitic language.

What credible evidence do you have that shows
this is so? We just can’t go by what people
believe in terms of rational science. Some
believe space aliens built or guided construction
of the pyramids. If your belief is a religious
one beyond mere human reason, that is a different
sphere from the here and now of producing actual
evidence.

3. other african symbols
I knew that in west africa that there were symbols use to communicate but I haven't read that this symbols were used to pronounce something. If they were sorry. Glad to hear that. If they are still used I am more than pleased.

Said scripts Explorer referred to are indeed in
place. Keep in mind also that Europeans did not
invent the writing and alphabets that they use.
They copied those from peoples outside Europe.

4. why eritreans are not special but unique
I believe that foreigners have damaged the proud habesha people by calling them mixed between native africans and israelis and arabs. in fact arabs are half habeshas and half asians. even though it doesn't matter of they weren't. for western people it has been unbelievable why africans can look like them.

I think you have it backward. It is the Africans
who started out with the built-in diversity that
gives narrow noses, pale skin, varied hair etc.
Everyone else followed the Africans. The
'surprise’ so to speak is that white Europeans
look like Africans, rather than the heavy-browed
Neanderthals or Cro-Magnons of Europe, as seems
to be the desired line Of descent by some Aryan
proponents on the web.

this does not make them special. habeshas (eritreans) are africans who lived on the continent for more than 80 000 years. they don't look semitic (because semitic is non sense) they just look africans. asians and europeans directly and indirectly are decedent of habeshas east africans.

You still have not shown any evidence as to where
these Habesahs came from if they were around
80,000 years ago. Did they spring up from the
soil of Eritrea 80,000 years ago? How did they
get there?

5. west-asians being african
interesting evolution map. the world 4000 years ago was totally different from today. we know for example that the people in babylon were speaking tigrigna

What you “know” is false absent credible evidence.
Can you give an example of the ancient Babylonian
language and why it was Tigrigna? Give some
words from ancient Babylonian compared to ancient
Tigrana and show why they are similar..

6. eritrean and ethiopian issue
because eritrea is very young as a nation but one of the oldest place in terms of african history all credit in the past and even in the present are given to ethiopia. ethiopian amara have inherited their writing system and their culture in large from ethiopia...but the word thinks its the other way round...

This may well be, but you have to show credible
evidence in support. So far, not much is
forthcoming.

7. how i see this forum
i think there are some people who enjoy to argue on facts and some on their own findings but most by referring to other sources. new discoveries don't come from quoting others...

New discoveries come by being familiar with basic
existing facts of a matter. The Egyptians were
familiar with simple counting and symbol systems
before they innovated their writing systems. So
far, all you have done is tell us what you
“believe”. But what you believe means nothing
without supporting evidence. Where is it?

regarding the answers i continually get from IronLion it is a waste of time. I think he (like some others) wants to keep egypt a mystery, because this is the only way to be part of a culture that africans have created. if no one knows where the ancient egyptians came from and who they were everyone can keep claiming that they came from his/ her ancestors.

We already know where the ancient Egyptians were
from. What is there to “claim”?

I am not interested to make egypt mine because I am an african only.

This makes no sense because Ancient Egyptians are
indigenous Africans.

I make it because I can read the hieroglyphs and because I can discover clear relations to my culture and people.

If you can do all this reading, why haven’t you
yet produced much credible evidence to back up
what You “believe”?

And the end of the day the whole debate, which created about 999 comments on the topic " The Race of the Ancient Egyptians" has been finally answered to me with the simple fact that ramsis and nefretitis name are written in tigrigna and not arabic and not hebrew and not koptic and not greek ect.

What credible evidence can you produce to support
your claim? 50th request… :}

With my statement and discoveries I am not trying to take away ancient egypt away from africans. I am giving all africans an answer to a difficult question: who were Ancient Egyptians that National Geographic depicted as European?

Because Habeshas are Africans I think all Africans can be proud that the Ancient Egyptians came from Eritrea/ North Ethiopia and that they still exist today.

How do we know your claim is correct since you
refuse to put credible evidence forward?

With my argument I am repairing a destroyed image of Africa that was put in place to keep people small and make them appear useless.

Actually you may be confusing the image of Africa
with your “Habesha supreme” notions..

If you want to debate with me on why Habeshas are the ancestors of Ancient Egypts please do it by refering to facts and examples, but not by rejecting it without a reason because it's not yours...

There are plenty of reasons to reject your claims
because you have put forward little credible
evidence to support them. There is little to
“debate” until you do.

Posted by AswaniAswad (Member # 16742) on :

I agree Zarahan he has put forward no credible evidence first this is nothing new we have already heard this before.

U are claiming Habashi are ancestors of ancient egyptians why because u say similar words like

Tigrinia
Ethan=Frankincense
Amra=Hawk
Qeseti=bow and arrow
Qhul= eyeliner
Set=woman
thuf=spit
memfes=spirit
Seb=human mankind
pthare/fetari=creator ptah

There are a few more words in tigrinia but there are more words in Coptic and even just as much words in Bejawi and scholars are just looking into it but there are more words in Nara which are a tribe in eritrea who are Nilo-Saharans and language related to Nubians and old meroitic.

The area of pwnt that scholars claim in modern day eritrea is in the Gash Barka region which is where most of the Hamadryas Baboons are located only the Kunama and Nara tribes have history of catching these baboons which is the region of the Kunama,Nara and Tigre. The BeeHive type houses of the people of pwnt points to more than one single tribe in the Horn of africa and not common to most tigrinia people.

There was the idea of the word Absha in ancient egypt but it was more likely Absha a arabic form of abja there was teff in the pyramid bricks but this doesnt give any credible evidence to support this Eritrean tigrinia theory.

Ancient egyptians in there wall paintings look not only like eritreans but nubians,Beja,southern egyptians,Somalians,Yemenis,libyans,chadians,ethiopians,djboutins,sudanese,and saharans but that doesnt make them related.

Rawilson was the one who deciphered Babylonian using Mahra and Afan Oromo not tigrinia even though tigrinia has some words similar to Babylonian.

Before I show you for the third time some evidence I have to know:

Can anyone of you read tigrigna?
Can anyone of you read the hieroglyphs?

quote:
Originally posted by AswaniAswad:

Rawilson was the one who deciphered Babylonian using Mahra and Afan Oromo not tigrinia even though tigrinia has some words similar to Babylonian.

I have read this a few times. I have not found where it can be sourced. Do you know?

quote:
Before I show you for the third time some evidence I have to know:

Can anyone of you read tigrigna?
Can anyone of you read the hieroglyphs?

If you are making these claims, present them in
the standard language of the forum- English, along
with your proof in English. Otherwise very few
can understand.

And if indeed you read hieroglyphs can you
decipher the writing below?

-
For example

^Eritrean Tourism Board does not communicate in Hieroglyphics.

Amhara or Tigrinniya more like it...

Italian sometimes...but no hieroglyphics [Razz]

To give you a small introduction. On the left you see the name of Ramsis in hieroglyphs:

A circle = Is refereed to Ra. often shown as an eye also. The circle is an abstract eye and stands for re.e in tigrigna meaning he saw
A fork kind of object = is an M
A lock = is a Z
A second lock = is a Z

An Eye and MZZ

MZZ is written on the right side on the illustration one m and two z's. The meaning of MZZ is he pulled in Tigrigna.

Ramsis name was therefor He saw He pulled.

HERE IS THE EVIDENCE:
 -

I will give you more and more examples where you have a perfect match. The most interesting thing is that the heavy sounds of tigrigna and amaharigna can be found too like tsha, qka, tsa...

Note the system of writting one letter for two ME ZE ZE.
In Tigrigna its three letters.

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

Italian sometimes...but no hieroglyphics [Razz]

Talk to my Hand Kid LOL

quote:
Originally posted by zarahan:
[QUOTE]  -
For example

Hieroglypics 101 for the doubters

Zemede from Eritrean Tourism Board, what does
the above mean in Tigriniyya? [Big Grin]

quote:

Italian sometimes...but no hieroglyphics [Roll Eyes]

IronLion you are not worth my time!!!!!!!!!

quote:
IronLion you are not worth my time!!!!!!!!!

Translated

Habasha/Trigniyya Tourism Board is illiterate in Hieroglyphics...

The cat is outta the bag

..hehehe.. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

-

See the position of the Tigre

quote:
 -

Dear astemb, There are over 80 000 excavations in Eritrea today and many places have not been analyzed due to war and other other circumstances. I can't trust any western source especially if it includes a non sense term negroid.

The second evidence that I have posted is this:

-

In the middle it says wetset meaning she walked out and mot meaning death. This two word are a representative of thousands of tigrigna words that are written in hieroglyphs. The decoding process is very heavy as the hieroglyphs consisted in large of consonants and you have to add the vowels to them to get the meaning. The two examples I picked had a walking leg for wetset and a falling man for mot attached.

The other examples like ayin in hebrew and bayt in arabic have their origin in tigrigna because the hieroglyphs are older than the other two languages. In fact arabic and hebrew can be pronounced using tigrigna but tigrigna cannot be pronounced using arabi or hebrew completely.

Regarding the geez example awalid for girls it is clearly of tigrigna origin and has been referred as the origin of tigrigna and amharigna. How can geez be the origin of tigrigna if the hieroglyphs are INCREDIBLY written in tigrigna...

Fidel is a further simplification of the hieroglyphs and some letters are still looking the same

-
 -

Note that the hieroglyphs and the fidel are written mostly without vowels.

^Ok Aabacha, tie it up for us then...

So .... whtz your point? .. make your point.

We are still waiting..

and sorry about the
Heiroglyphics thinggy, [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
did not mean to cause you any embarrass...

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

This conjecture that they were 'Eritrean' might be partially true, in that the Egyptians trace some of their ancestry to Punt which was located in what is today Eritrea as well as northern Ethiopia. However, ancient Punt is NOT modern Eritrea.

quote:
quote:
 -

Dear astemb, There are over 80 000 excavations in Eritrea today and many places have not been analyzed due to war and other other circumstances. I can't trust any western source especially if it includes a non sense term negroid.
My point is that the Tigre, An Ethnicity in the vicinity of your country as well as Ethiopia and Sudan cluter very close to the Naqada. Thats it, somewhat supporting evidence.

The whole discovery is actually more significant than the discovery of the rosetta stone. It was foremost my friend Legesse Allen who contributed in his 20 year research to the lingual connection between tigrigna/amharigna. After my research and Legesse's Introduction in the reading of hieroglyphs I literally dropped a tear when I read the word "zewdi" in hieroglyphs next to the crown of ancient egypt.
Zewdi means crown in tigrigna and zewd in amharigna and is the name of my aunt in eritrea.

-

There were more words that I could identify as clearly habesha tigrigna/ amharigna like tshefe-tshefe he beats them up and so on.

It took me two month to believe that.

Of course I started exploring the origin of the ancient egyptian from the perspective of race (like everyone). But I must say Martin Barnell book "Black Athena" was helpful to give up every doctrin that was written before. I generally doubt any source and try to find my own explanation.

The truth is there is not 1% credible evidence about the origin of ancient egyptians. Since the europeans were the first to discover the whole "STORY" and they had the wrong tools to read and understand it, they have been publishing books and wikis that are totally wrong.

Apart from the language, eritrean and ethiopian habesha are those who match the most to the ancient egyptians.

Habeshas look so confusing that they even think themselves they were half asians or european. The whole misunderstanding about their race is I believe why even Europeans tend to depict them as white sometimes. As I said in other posts. Habeshas do look like almost white while being African and they even look totally dark. The reason why they look asian or european is not because they have been mixed up with them. It's because habeshas are the ancestors of asians and europeans.

-

Because we don't have time to match all hieroglyphic words I gave Legesse Allens book to my father to match it. Eventhough my father had no clue about hieroglyphs and the history of ancient egypt he managed to learn them within 2 days and verified us that the hieroglyphs were clearly written in tigrigna. He can speak arabic, hebrew, amarigna and tigrigna and was addicted to matching words. He was impressed how a language can survive for such a long time. He denied the connection at the beginning and told me it's a waste of time.

When I got time, I will put together a cultural and ethnical evidence next to the language.

You know that eritrean fathers carry the striped stick with them until now?

-

Posted by Neferet (Member # 17109) on :

Are you picking up where Legesse left off?

Ancient Gebts

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile;u=00017037

http://stores.lulu.com/ancientgebts

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=005906;p=1#000039

Zewede

Like all Eritreas, you are full of your insidious agenda. Eritrea is not Punt and Egyptians are not Eritreas.

You are golf Arabs, and half Italians!

Eritrea is the sick babe of Africa. Your people do not consider themselves Africans but rather as Arabians.

Your leaders insult every African head of state.

Your people are racists focused on their aquiline noses and sharp features...

But Eritreans are rejects of everyone... Arabs do not respect them, Africans do not respect them, and Italians use them as servants and prostitutes.

READ:

Eritrea breaks with African Union
afrol News, 20 November - The Eritrean government today announced it is recalling its Ambassador to the African Union because of its "failure" to condemn Ethiopia's "gross violations" of the existing peace agreement. Asmara is thus sending a strong signal the peace process is about to fail.

According to a strong worded statement by the Asmara Ministry of Foreign Affairs, "Eritrea is very much dismayed by the failure of the African Union to uphold its charter and shoulder its treaty obligations."

http://www.afrol.com/articles/10577

Posted by KING (Member # 9422) on :

IronLion

Never believed that Eritrea was Punt but am a bit surprised that Eritreas hate other Africans.

If this is true it's a blow to African unity and really it gets tiring hearing about africans hating each other.

I watched on Aljazeera some North Sudanese that admitted they were Black and African......I post this because North Sudanese seem to be of the mindset that "They" are "better" then south sudanese and they claim themselves as Arabs. If eritreans are of the same mindset, then it would seem that Africa still has a long place to go for Africans to love themselves and stop the features wars.

One thing I will say about Eritreans is that it's the home of a few Nilotic tribes like the Kunama so I hope the self hatred that the Tigre, Tigrynia etc have for others is not shared by other Tribes in that country.

Really you want Africans to love themselves and stop the Hate, Yet we see people refusing to support their African brothers and instead spark hate to consilidate power(Ivory Coasts Gbagbo). I hope Eritraens will see that there anger at Africans is unfounded and they should try and foster respect for their African brothers.

Peace

http://wedipharaoh.com/

http://getbeles.com/blog/?p=3

quote:
Originally posted by Neferet:

Ancient Gebts

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=005906;p=1#000039

Hi Neferet,

which means by the way she has flown. Yes I am. We are friends and I admire his imaginative skills.

It will take some decades until the public will believe in the truth of this story: For people from ethiopia and eritrea like Legesse, My Father and Me it is crystal clear, because we can speak the language.

Here is an article I wrote a year ago.

Since than a lot of development has happened a friend of mine went to akele guzay to find some fidel scripts and an eritrean professor who speaks arab, amharigna, geez, tigre, hebrew and some other east african languages is writing a book claiming that tigrigna is the source of the so called semitic languages. I was saying the same thing before I met him. He even could show straight copying of the fidel by the greeks. I saw the connection before I met him.

If you cannot speak tigrigna or amharigna it is almost impossible to believe.

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
IronLion

Never believed that Eritrea was Punt but am a bit surprised that Eritreas hate other Africans.

If this is true it's a blow to African unity and really it gets tiring hearing about africans hating each other.

I watched on Aljazeera some North Sudanese that admitted they were Black and African......I post this because North Sudanese seem to be of the mindset that "They" are "better" then south sudanese and they claim themselves as Arabs. If eritreans are of the same mindset, then it would seem that Africa still has a long place to go for Africans to love themselves and stop the features wars.

One thing I will say about Eritreans is that it's the home of a few Nilotic tribes like the Kunama so I hope the self hatred that the Tigre, Tigrynia etc have for others is not shared by other Tribes in that country.

Really you want Africans to love themselves and stop the Hate, Yet we see people refusing to support their African brothers and instead spark hate to consilidate power(Ivory Coasts Gbagbo). I hope Eritraens will see that there anger at Africans is unfounded and they should try and foster respect for their African brothers.

Peace

There are many candidates for Punt including, northern Somalia, Sudanese coast of Red sea, Djibouti, and Ethiopia. Some have even mentioned Mocambique as a possible site of ancient Punt.

Then this Zewede guy, on the basis of some straight nose wide eye theory, insidiously appropriates the name of Punt so as to give legitimacy to the lie that Eritrea has existed as an independent state or nation before it was created by the Italians in the 18th century.

There was never any Eritreas nation before Axumite-Ethiopia. The first Kingdom was Dm't then followed by Axum. Both Empires encompassed the Habeshas of present day Ethiopia including the Amhara and the Tigrinniya.

So this fable and fantasy of an ancient Eritreas being the land of Punt based on a comparision of your aquiline noses are just what they are...half-Italian hot air.

IronLion [Big Grin]

IronLion,

you are REALLY a waste of time. You have no clue about fidel and hieroglyphs and you can't even speak tigrigna. I can sense how jealous you are and how much you hate eritreans. This topic has nothing to do with politics. It is a cultural thing. The evidence is in front of your face, but you act like you can not see it. Why don't you argue on the facts I put in front of your face. Like the one with fidel from akele guzay (eritrea) being the simplified version of the hieroglyphs. The facial features is an add on to the whole culture and language and writing system thing. You are million percent not habesha and you have inferiority that's why you act like a kid.
If you want that I take you serious argue with me try to defy the evidence I put in front of your face. An get rid of your inferior thinking!

Zemede

The crown name of ancient Gebts still alive:

-

Beautiful Habesha Girl still alive:

-

Proud Africans stil alive:

-

quote:
IronLion,

you are REALLY a waste of time. You have no clue about fidel and hieroglyphs and you can't even speak tigrigna. I can sense how jealous you are and how much you hate eritreans. This topic has nothing to do with politics. It is a cultural thing. The evidence is in front of your face, but you act like you can not see it. Why don't you argue on the facts I put in front of your face. Like the one with fidel from akele guzay (eritrea) being the simplified version of the hieroglyphs. The facial features is an add on to the whole culture and language and writing system thing. You are million percent not habesha and you have inferiority that's why you act like a kid.
If you want that I take you serious argue with me try to defy the evidence I put in front of your face. An get rid of your inferior thinking!

Zemede

Zewede

You are not making sense.

What is fidel?

How is fidel related to hieroglyphics?

Can you post a study of fidel and hieroglypics?

Thanks

Lion!

I have my own theories but according to the known sources Ge'ze or Fidel is related to Sabean
writing, not Kemitic.

Zewede, can you clarify?

Fidel or Ge'ze:

" At about the beginning of our era (0 AD implied) South-Arabian Semites
migrated from Habashat on the Arabian coast across to Africa and founded a
kingdom there with its capital at Axum. This Axumite or Abyssinian kingdom
reached its highest point in the fourth century, while at the same time it
became Christianized and accessible to the Greek spirit. The immigrant
Semites called themselves "Ge'ez", i.e. the "imigrants". During the first
centuries they used the Sabaean script for the representation of their
language, the so-called Ge'ez language; it was replaced, however, in about 350
by another form, the Old Abyssinian script. This script in its later form,
transmitted in manuscripts and usually described as the Ethiopic or Ge'ez
script."

I am very interested in seeing this thorough connection.

quote:
quote:

Ancient Gebts

Hi Neferet,

which means by the way she has flown. Yes I am. We are friends and I admire his imaginative skills.

It will take some decades until the public will believe in the truth of this story: For people from ethiopia and eritrea like Legesse, My Father and Me it is crystal clear, because we can speak the language.

Here is an article I wrote a year ago.

Since than a lot of development has happened a friend of mine went to akele guzay to find some fidel scripts and an eritrean professor who speaks arab, amharigna, geez, tigre, hebrew and some other east african languages is writing a book claiming that tigrigna is the source of the so called semitic languages. I was saying the same thing before I met him. He even could show straight copying of the fidel by the greeks. I saw the connection before I met him.

If you cannot speak tigrigna or amharigna it is almost impossible to believe.

Zemede i can read tigrinia show me how it works keep going give me more examples.

Astenb i forget the exact source for Rawilson but its in a few books Egypt,Nubia,and Abyssinia wallis budge as well as a few other books

quote:
Zemede i can read tigrinia show me how it works keep going give me more examples.

Astenb i forget the exact source for Rawilson but its in a few books Egypt,Nubia,and Abyssinia wallis budge as well as a few other books

Hey AswaniAswad here is another example that follows the same system like Mezeze.
 -

Azeze means: He has commanded:
 -

A is A an Z is Ze and Z is Ze you add the vowels to the consonants.

Note that the fidel today is further development of the hieroglyphs (because the hieroglyphs were underdeveloped)
Most tigrigna and amharigna words for a man go like amene, ketele, kelekele.... the consonants were used with a e sound... the other vowels were not common...

quote:
I have my own theories but according to the known sources Ge'ze or Fidel is related to Sabean
writing, not Kemitic.

Zewede, can you clarify?

Fidel or Ge'ze:

" At about the beginning of our era (0 AD implied) South-Arabian Semites
migrated from Habashat on the Arabian coast across to Africa and founded a
kingdom there with its capital at Axum. This Axumite or Abyssinian kingdom
reached its highest point in the fourth century, while at the same time it
became Christianized and accessible to the Greek spirit. The immigrant
Semites called themselves "Ge'ez", i.e. the "imigrants". During the first
centuries they used the Sabaean script for the representation of their
language, the so-called Ge'ez language; it was replaced, however, in about 350
by another form, the Old Abyssinian script. This script in its later form,
transmitted in manuscripts and usually described as the Ethiopic or Ge'ez
script."

IronLion,

Ancient Eritrean and Ethiopian writting system is in popular sources named after sabaen or south arabian or geez and all that wrong names. before we can get into details you need to read the black athena by prof. martin bernell and our blog http://getbeles.com/blog/?p=3.
This should help you to doubt any source that you find in books and online.
Fidel is an eritrean/ ethiopian writting system that was found in akele guzay eritrea... it is a simplified version of the hieroglyphs....

-
 -

the top script is simplified hieroglyphs
the bottom script is fidel (found in akele guzay eritrea)

the dating of the fidel is most probably wrong as habeshas from eritrea (ethiopia) and egypt were connected back to 5000 years ago...

if you look for example at the m on the bottom it is the same like the water wave with one line on the side.... the r is a half elips... why the habesha fidel was simplified from the hieroglyphs may has to do with the easiness to write...

quote:
quote:

Hey AswaniAswad here is another example that follows the same system like Mezeze.
 -

Azeze means: He has commanded:
 -

A is A an Z is Ze and Z is Ze you add the vowels to the consonants.

Ziwede Ziwede

You need to explain the relationship between this and hieroglyphics. Dont pick and choose and don't run from challenges...cause it only reveals your shaky foundations.

How does Ge'ez resemble Hieroglyphics...

Put up now or keep silent forever
 -

IronLion,

How come every time I get a message from I think you are impolite, unfriendly and some one is not worth teaching and sharing with anything.

I don't have to proof you anything. You haven't done your homework. You haven't read Black Athena or the Beles Blog and you even don't know Legesse's Book.

Finally you messed it up with your childish answer. I will only reply to people who have respect.

You are searching for gaps in the whole story to destroy it, but not to get into it.

This is 100 % my last reply to you!!

RIP IronLion

Posted by Kalonji (Member # 17303) on :

quote:
You are searching for gaps in the whole story to destroy it, but not to get into it.
Let's be fair now Zemedes, if your theory was truly as firm as you proclaim it is, it would be capable of withstanding scrutiny. In fact, that is what we all endure when we're posting both our own theories and peer reviewed material from external sources.

The strength of a given theory is determined by the test of criticism, and weakened by its authors request to do pre-homework. If your theory can't stand on itself, maybe you haven't prepared it right.

I hope you will post the gist/more convincing aspects of your material soon so we can all see why Tigrigna is closer to Ancient Egyptian than say, Berber or Beja languages.

Kalonji,

I love criticism. I am trained to test my ideas to destruction. In this case it is not criticism I have been facing it was unreasoned rejection. That this story is real can be easily understood by everyone who is familiar with the fidel script and the tigrigna language. Let's be serious, if one of the most significant kings was called mezeze, which even the faulty egyptologists refer to the one who pulled and his name means translated in tigrigna nothing but he pulled i normally had to stop showing evidence here. the equivalence of words and cultural phenomenon is so large that it would take me weeks and weeks to show you all examples that I came across. always remember that i can read and understand tigrigna and for someone who can not read and speak it, the understanding of the evidence doesn't start with getting familiar of the fidel.
not that the hieroglyphs were written in tigrigna but also the hebrew language today is full of tigrigna words. if you take the simple example isaak it is striking for a tigrigna speaker to understand it as a typical tigrigna word.

the whole story of eritrea/ ethiopia and tigrigna/ amharigna being the source for the ancoent egypttians and the habesha people being those who were colonizing the nile delta is over shadowed by the wrong sources available to us in books and online. so you see even though the evidence is obvious we are dealing here with a "me against the world" scenario.

teketeke

-

Here is simple one I picked out meaning to cut in pieces was translated as plants by egyptologists.

repeating words can be found in large quantities...

kefete

-

Kefete means he opened up.

quote:
IronLion,

How come every time I get a message from I think you are impolite, unfriendly and some one is not worth teaching and sharing with anything.

I don't have to proof you anything. You haven't done your homework. You haven't read Black Athena or the Beles Blog and you even don't know Legesse's Book.

Finally you messed it up with your childish answer. I will only reply to people who have respect.

RIP IronLion

Ziwede

You are waaaayyy too uneducated to talk to me about politness and enlightenment.

Neither do I expect any answers from you cause you have none except for your "MzeeMzee" stupidness.

You have not produced any credible proof to your Eritrean ethnic-jingoism and it is my duty as a committed Africanist to run your naked lieing butts out in the public.

Fidel, Ethiopic writing, Amhara, Tigrinniya, and Geze all might have a few Thinite characters which occurs in virtually the writings of other African peoples continent wid. As such you might find a few Kemitic characters therein. But that is all about it.

There is no solid relationship between Geze and Kemitic.

The burden of proof is on you. Calling me names or refusing to respond to legitimate queries only shows you for what you are: An Eritrean with an agenda to promote ethnic supremacy.

That is my problem with you backwater insignificant Eritreans... and Tigriniyyas...:

Agenda of Ethnic Supremacy!

That broke up Federated Ethiopia, broke up the concept of Ethiopianism and turned it into ethnic regionalism.

Ethnic Agenda, that caused the wars of Eritrean so-called independence; that caused the war between independent Eritreas and Ethiopia; that caused the war between Sudan and Eritreas, between Yemen and Eritreas, between Djibouti and Eritreas....

You need to wake up of that idiotic stupor, and stop chanting your apine solgans of ethnic supremacy.

Africa is one and same people. Diversity in African look is a result of millions of years of adaptation, and means nothing else.

Most ethnic groups of Africa today are actually new socio-political creations seeking to negotiate new realities and challenges. Despite the lies that many tribalists like Ziwede like to tell.

Dont respond to me Ziwede, I do not need your uneducated hogwash. But rest assured that I will be in on this thread debunking your fallcies and disclosing your ethnic agenda to those that might be unwary.

Ziwede, Eritreas is an Italian creation. It is a rebel territory of Ethiopia. All your history begins with Ethiopia and that is how you must tell it or be exposed.

Lion!

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ziwede Ziwede

You need to explain the relationship between this and hieroglyphics. Dont pick and choose and don't run from challenges...cause it only reveals your shaky foundations.

How does Ge'ez resemble Hieroglyphics...

Put up now or keep silent forever
 -

Abbreviated Hieroglyphics-based texts of the Guinea Coasts [Big Grin]

-

quote:
quote:
IronLion,

RIP IronLion

Ziwede

You are waaaayyy too uneducated to talk to me about politness and enlightenment.

Neither do I expect any answers from you cause you have none except for your "MzeeMzee" stupidness.

You have not produced any credible proof to your Eritrean ethnic-jingoism and it is my duty as a committed Africanist to run your naked lieing butts out in the public.

Fidel, Ethiopic writing, Amhara, Tigrinniya, and Geze all might have a few Thinite characters which occurs in virtually the writings of other African peoples continent wid. As such you might find a few Kemitic characters therein. But that is all about it.

There is no solid relationship between Geze and Kemitic.

The burden of proof is on you. Calling me names or refusing to respond to legitimate queries only shows you for what you are: An Eritrean with an agenda to promote ethnic supremacy.

That is my problem with you backwater insignificant Eritreans... and Tigriniyyas...:

Agenda of Ethnic Supremacy!

That broke up Federated Ethiopia, broke up the concept of Ethiopianism and turned it into ethnic regionalism.

Ethnic Agenda, that caused the wars of Eritrean so-called independence; that caused the war between independent Eritreas and Ethiopia; that caused the war between Sudan and Eritreas, between Yemen and Eritreas, between Djibouti and Eritreas....

You need to wake up of that idiotic stupor, and stop chanting your apine solgans of ethnic supremacy.

Africa is one and same people. Diversity in African look is a result of millions of years of adaptation, and means nothing else.

Most ethnic groups of Africa today are actually new socio-political creations seeking to negotiate new realities and challenges. Despite the lies that many tribalists like Ziwede like to tell.

Dont respond to me Ziwede, I do not need your uneducated hogwash. But rest assured that I will be in on this thread debunking your fallcies and disclosing your ethnic agenda to those that might be unwary.

Ziwede, Eritreas is an Italian creation. It is a rebel territory of Ethiopia. All your history begins with Ethiopia and that is how you must tell it or be exposed.

Lion!

-

teketeke

-

Here is simple one I picked out meaning to cut in pieces was translated as plants by egyptologists.

repeating words can be found in large quantities...

kefete

-

Kefete means he opened up.

Ge le ge le means: to take apart:

-

^^Given that there is barely any
Hieroglypics symbols found in Geez
or Fidel or Amarigna or Tigrinniya
this Ziwede Ziwede's posted examples
are flakely and deceptive.

To show a relationship,
one must first post the symbols
from Fidel and then cross reference
it to the hieroglyphics cognates.

Here (above post) we find no such thing.
We find only vague musings,
tribal jingoisms,
and shambolic jabberings,
all presented as demonstration of the relationship between Fidel and hieroglyphics.

Ziwede Ziwede, put up or
shut your crap and
stop spamming the forum
with your all that foolishness... [Big Grin]

Lion!

IronLion wrote:
--------------------------------------
Like all Eritreas, you are full of your insidious agenda. Eritrea is not Punt and Egyptians are not Eritreas.

Eritrea is the sick babe of Africa. Your people do not consider themselves Africans but rather as Arabians.

But Eritreans are rejects of everyone... Arabs do not respect them, Africans do not respect them, and Italians use them as servants and prostitutes.

Folks you can tell that IronLion is a beatdown AA. Look at his emotional illogical response. He doesn't provide any facts to support his statements because he has none.

Look at how he hysterically cries "Ya'll don't be liken us!!!! Ya'll don't be liken us!!!!". Just because he doesn't agree with something someone says.

IronLion? Were you born out of wedlock?

IronLion wrote:
------------------------------

On what do you base your above statement on?

Who told you that IronLion? Your white master?

quote:
[QB] Zewede

This coming from a guy who says the Romans were Black ??

sereqe = he has stolen :-)))))))))))))))

-

Zemede so u are saying that u can use fidelna to read hieroglyphics.

I am into language very much i have Ludolf's book which is in Latin its called Grammatica Oriental Ethiopica in this book he shows how he can learn arabic,hebrew,and aramaic just by using the Ethiopic alphabet it actually helped me learn a little latin. He also comes to the conclusion that ethiopic might be older than most think and the Proto-Sinaitic alphabet is ethiopic because Geez has always been abjad and not abugida proto-siniatic is ancestor to semetic abjads but with cushitic elements just like geez and ancient egyptian.

Zemede i dont know if u ever read this book by Ayele Bekerie its called Ethiopic an African Writing System: Its History and Principles.

He shows how the ancient egyptian script is just like ethiopic.

The letter A which is alph bull horns ba is upside down U a house bet Ha salutation its a u with a line down it he gives each alphabet and its hieroglyphic similarity.

I can read geez, and i have seen siniatic and i can read it and for some strange reason i feel like Ancient egyptian text went threw the same changes as Ethiopic,Demotic,Meroitic because it is brilliantly organized to represent philosophical features, such as ideography, mnumonics, syllography, astronomy, and grammatology.

quote:
IronLion wrote:

Folks you can tell that IronLion is a beatdown AA. Look at his emotional illogical response. He doesn't provide any facts to support his statements because he has none.

Look at how he hysterically cries "Ya'll don't be liken us!!!! Ya'll don't be liken us!!!!". Just because he doesn't agree with something someone says.

IronLion? Were you born out of wedlock?

No, but you were born out of wedlock
in a gay marriage..

Are you out of your fvcking mind??

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
[QB] Zewede

This coming from a guy who says the Romans were Black ??
For a pink lyinass sucker
that blunders in ignorance
and foolishnes
you do have some nerve...

DO YOU BLEACH OR TAN YOUR PINK BUTTS?

Go to the Roman thread and
pick up the challenge there
instead stalking around
like a disembodied ghost

IronLion wrote:
-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------

Are you saying that Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson, Ralph Sampson, Richard Pryor, Stedman Graham, and Eric Holder are Gulf Arabs and half-Italians?

Those AAs look like Eritreans.

IronLion................?

quote:
IronLion wrote:

On what do you base your above statement on?

Who told you that IronLion? Your white master?

I base my contention
on the ground that Italian soldiers
fvched your mamas
and had you as the illegitimate bastards
of Africa!

I base this on the fact that
those who are not rape products
are Mahra Arabs from across
the gulf...

I base this on your goofy
and stupid antics in ES all those years:

Only a low born self-hater
could be so nauseatng as your
mould-soddened penis....

BASTARDDDDDD!!!!! [Mad]

quote:
IronLion wrote:

Fvch head...

Eritreas fought the whole Africa
for the sake of their colonial master
Italia....

If Italias is not yoru father
would you have done so?

You guys fought Ethiopia
in the late 1990s:
you dissed AU when it mediated
You dissed UN when it mediated
on the basis of some Italian-supplied
colonial maps...

Which proud black nation does such a thing?

Fvch head, you do not know your history

quote:

I am into language very much i have Ludolf's book which is in Latin its called Grammatica Oriental Ethiopica in this book he shows how he can learn arabic,hebrew,and aramaic just by using the Ethiopic alphabet it actually helped me learn a little latin. He also comes to the conclusion that ethiopic might be older than most think and the Proto-Sinaitic alphabet is ethiopic because Geez has always been abjad and not abugida proto-siniatic is ancestor to semetic abjads but with cushitic elements just like geez and ancient egyptian.

Zemede i dont know if u ever read this book by Ayele Bekerie its called Ethiopic an African Writing System: Its History and Principles.

The letter A which is alph bull horns ba is upside down U a house bet Ha salutation its a u with a line down it he gives each alphabet and its hieroglyphic similarity.

I can read geez, and i have seen siniatic and i can read it and for some strange reason i feel like Ancient egyptian text went threw the same changes as Ethiopic,Demotic,Meroitic because it is brilliantly organized to represent philosophical features, such as ideography, mnumonics, syllography, astronomy, and grammatology.

Aswani

All these may be true but is that proof
that ancient Egyptians were Eritreas?

If the man produces proof to support
his thread title, we will acknowledge it
but he cannot wriggle away from a false claim
by showing that some conceptual similarities
might exist between Fidel and Hieroglyphic;
and even this proof of textual similarity
he has not even done....

Thread title: Were Ancient Egyptians
from Eritreas??

Proof?: Still waiting.....

IronLion of course history is so screwed up we are still in the process of rewriting it because the European Hegemony has Bamboozled us.

I dont know about u but i totally believe that all those ancient cultures from sumer,egypt,akkadian,babylonian,phoenician,meroitic,etc was the result of a African Hegemony.

What Zemede is talking about is nothing new at all there have been a few books written about this subject but from a linguistic point of view jean Doresse egyptologist lingustic even claims that he never understood platos work until he visited ethiopia.

Jean Doresse went on to make another critical revelation as follows: “there is a word ‘Oromo’ in Ethiopia which appeared in ancient Egypt referring to the same subject...”

I dont think Zemede is saying that Eritreans are Ancient Egyptians he just sees some relation.

Nubians,Beja,Fellahin only the native ones not all of them are native egyptians what most of u on egyptsearch are so confused about as well as Sa3eedi who are not all native as most of u think already has been exposed by Muhammed al Arabi as well as a few other nubians of southern egypt.

I dont agree with Zemede and tigrinia being the only source for linguistic similarities jean doresse even claims they dont find egyptian words in ethiopia but ethiopian words in egypt with the same meaning makes u think Mahra,Oromo,Somali,Afar,Beja,Berber,Egyptian maybe kinfolks

quote:
IronLion of course history is so screwed up we are still in the process of rewriting it because the European Hegemony has Bamboozled us.

I dont know about u but i totally believe that all those ancient cultures from sumer,egypt,akkadian,babylonian,phoenician,meroitic,etc was the result of a African Hegemony.

What Zemede is talking about is nothing new at all there have been a few books written about this subject but from a linguistic point of view jean Doresse egyptologist lingustic even claims that he never understood platos work until he visited ethiopia.

Jean Doresse went on to make another critical revelation as follows: “there is a word ‘Oromo’ in Ethiopia which appeared in ancient Egypt referring to the same subject...”

I dont think Zemede is saying that Eritreans are Ancient Egyptians he just sees some relation.

Nubians,Beja,Fellahin only the native ones not all of them are native egyptians what most of u on egyptsearch are so confused about as well as Sa3eedi who are not all native as most of u think already has been exposed by Muhammed al Arabi as well as a few other nubians of southern egypt.

I dont agree with Zemede and tigrinia being the only source for linguistic similarities jean doresse even claims they dont find egyptian words in ethiopia but ethiopian words in egypt with the same meaning makes u think Mahra,Oromo,Somali,Afar,Beja,Berber,Egyptian maybe kinfolks

Ofcourse, those are kinfolks, like you say.

And I say that East and West Africa,
North and South, it is all one blood,
one family... the PN2 clade according
to those who love genetics.

That is why I quarrel with any undertone
implying the superior ranking of Africans.

I believe in the innate and spiritual equality
and unity of every African.

Any attempt to carve us up,
to suggest that one nation is responsible
for all tha attainment of ancient Africans
that I resist.

That was all the issue I had
with Zewede's thesis.

He sensed me, as many Eritreas can do,
he knew I heard his undertone of racial ranking
and that was why he refused to engage me...

He refused to produce evidence to back up
his thesis;
refused to explain the linkages he sought
to promote; yet he wants our credence
in what he proposes. How is that possible?

I sense him, and he can feel me
so he avoids contact...

Cause he wouldda gotten badly beaten up
cause I know how to deal with his sort.

One Africa, one Black Race!

Black Power! Ityopia for ever!!!

Figured out those words while driving on the train:

derafi = singer

-

degefti = supporters

-

neferet = she has flown

-

Will sum the whole thing up and tell you what really matters to me and why I would make the same stement in 20 years.... when I got time.... I am a busy man and this is what I can do for you...

As Trinity said in the Matrix: The answer is out there it's the question that drives us. I could quote european scolars copy and past wiki sources and refer to greek historians BUT NO I use my own mind and what is evident to me.... I don't blame anyone who doesn't speak tigrigna and amharigna and who can't read the hieroglyphs properly to not see the evidence... It will even take scientist 5 years or more to get what we know....

LMAO

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on :

quote:
quote:

I have read this a few times. I have not found where it can be sourced. Do you know?
See George Rawlinson The Origin of Nations (p.213).

quote:
blah blah blah.... I don't blame anyone who doesn't speak tigrigna and amharigna and who can't read the hieroglyphs properly to not see the evidence...

It will even take scientist 5 years or more to get what we know....

Folks

I told you so. This show is for tribal
Tigriniyyas and Amharas..hehehe...LOL

Others are unwelcome! Typical Eritreas
ethnocentrism..in this case, hogwash cause
our boi Ziwede Ziwede cannot articulate
any intelligible thesis...

Back to school Eritreas, and learn how
to communicate rather than being all sulky
like your mad-dog head of state
Fid Marshal Afwerkis [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
quote:

Funny enough I have read that one a long time ago.

Professor George Rawlinson, in his essay On the Ethnic Affinities of the Races of Western Asia, which directs our attention to: "the uniform voice of primitive antiquity, which spoke of the Ethiopians as a single race, dwelling along the shores of the Southern Ocean from India to the Pillars of Hercules." (Herodotus, Vol. I., Book. I., Appendix, Essay XI., Section-5.) Rawlinson adds an explanatory note to this section of his essay, which we here reproduce: "Recent linguistic discovery tends to show that a Cushite or Ethiopian race did in the earliest times extend itself along the shores of the Southern Ocean from Abyssinia to India.

Here we got a white master telling africans about their history and their race and calling them ethiopians because that's the only thing that the greeks told the white master. Are you kidding me. How can we rely on a source a. from a european and b. from a source from the 18 something...

african people reading and learning european literature to be called educated and in fact being fooled... i can't go china and tell the chinese people that their race is mongolid and their languge chinese...because there is no language called chinese...

You can lead a pig to the water whole but you can not force it to drink.

I think that there is something fragile about the topic of the ancient egyptians. For europeans it was their idol for the greek culture and for africans it's the most popular culture that western people know when it comes to the contribution of african people to world history. Somebody told me that racism is actually a european invention and specially for the minority of african and afro american people who live abroad race and racism is a sensitive topic.

Nevertheless, the origin of the ancient egyptians was a mystery to the major discoverers because their are mostly arabic people living in egypt today... Incredibly every egyptian I talk to has no problem with ancient egyptians being habesha.

I agree that indigenous egyptian people are the ancestors of the ancient egyptians, but who were the ancestors of the ancient egyptians....this is what the whole story is all about... to me just looking at their face is enough to say they were habesha...but this arguments are nasty because some people who believed they were this unknown africans would be taken away a powerful source for their confidence...

As a matter of fact what has been written for many centuries about the origin and distribution of cultures seams to be wrong in the for front of my own research and especially in the foreground of the one and only brave european martin barnell.

I know european history very good and i have even read 5 books of aristotle and know exactly the origin of science.

The subject about the language, the ethnicity and culture of the ancient egyptian is for me nothing but a matter of curiosity in the first place and secondly a matter of image.

By the way eritrean and ethiopian history before the greeks is published as almost non existent

The most predictable strategy to deal with this subject of the origin and the ancient egyptians is by just referring to them as africans of all sorts.. A bit of here and a bit of their. Bejan, Berber and Indigenous... but everything has it's source...all life on earth has one core source.

It is easy and predictable to take the people of sudan and the indigenous people of egypt as the ancestors of ancient egyptian...

If the ancient egyptians were from Kenia or Negeria I would not care. I would say, yes the ancient egyptians were from Kenia and Negeria... (originally) but I haven't come across one evidence that they were from there...

The one and only reason I make this statement is not because I see similarities in some few elements of habesha culture and AE. The one and only reason why I am into this subject is because I can CONTRIBUTE (write this word please on the wall) to the discovery of the big question: who were the ancient egyptians and what language did they speak.

Habeshas have been a victim of prejudgement of other people. They have a rich culture that seemed to come from no where...

ATTENTION to all west africans who might take this personal. Habeshas and their culture are a phenomenon for themselves... If they think they are special doesn't mean they think other africans are not...

When it comes to who is qualified enough to CONTRIBUTE in the discovery of the origin of the AE?

Those who are their ancestors. It could be Egyptians and all neighbor countries.

I was lucky or even unlucky enough to relate to the phenomenon between Egypt and Eritrea and Ethiopia. I speak the language and know the culture.

The biggest problem is () that the sources available to most of us are FUNDAMENTALLY wrong.

First the origin of languages and writing is presented to us as it came from Mesopotamia and second almost all translation and EVEN the decoding of the hieroglyph is WRONG.

Look it up on wiki (the access to the avarage human knowledge). What do egyptologist say what's the meaning of Neferititi?

Beauty of Aten, the Beautiful one has come
(This is your knowledge base lol)

Translated in: If I can't read it I just tell the world what I assume. I mean look at her she is beautiful and she has legs and can walk. There you go this is her name.

NO the decoding and translation of 90% of all hieroglyphs is wrong. Reasons for that can be found in the limitation of the alphabeth. The different system of writting of the alphabeth. The non-knowing of underestimated languages like tigrigna. For someone who can speak tigrigna - the statement tigrigna being the origin of arabic is not surprising.

The woman Hitler was in love with was called Nefeti = The Strenuous.
You hear it everyday in Eritrea.

-

If you can't read fidel, if you can't speak tigrigna, and if you can't QUESTION the mistakes of the translations of the hieroglyphs you will never get it.

The discovery of the hieroglyphs can ONLY be understood not by what is the right meaning. It's by understanding what MISTAKES have the scholars have made. It's about rewriting history and not repeating mistakes.

I have shown many (for native speakers) easy understandable examples that show that the hieroglyphs and the ancient egyptian culture are basically a habesha contribution.

And I am not an average intellect to pick up GREEK words like Eritrea and Ethiopia to define the origin of AE. I am from there I know that in eritrea there are 9 different ethnics and in ethiopia more than 56. Ethiopia is not habesha and eritrea too. The habesha people of Eritrea and Ethiopia see themselves as one poeple but they differ themselves from the other tribes. Not because they were necessarily racist, it's because they are DIFFERENT. Their language is similar and their culture the same.
When the Greeks called North Africans as Ethiopians they had no clue what they were talking about. I am a habesha and can see the details not to separate africans from one another. It's only to get to a narrower answer about the origin of AE more than they were ethiopians. Just like the romans were from rome so were the Ancient Egyptian from Eritrea and North Ethiopia.

Otherwise it would be a miracle how a typical habesha word like tshefetshefe and hundred and thousands other words made it to the Nile.

Regarding the sudanease and indiginous egyptians. They are habeshas.

Note that the earth where Eritrea is, is by no means the origin of the habesha culture. Ethioppian conquerers like Haile Sillasse have destroyed many historical places to covert the tigrigna speaking habesha into ethiopians. We know that amharigna is the reasult of rebells who have seperated themselves from tigrigna speaking people and turned into aamhara.

Amhara and Tigre's are still brothers and sisters.

The Eritrean politics of today has 0 % to do with the history of Eritrea.

If you want one of Africas significant historical places is threatened by people who can't deal with it's cultural significance.

For me Ancient Egypt has undoubtedly been created by Habesha people. If you don't use your own mind to get as close as possible to the truth you are in danger to refer to restricted
minds and sources.

If you want to speak to me in detail send write me your contacts and I will get back to you.

Thank you!

ZEMEDE (meaning he has send)

-

-

-

-

-

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
quote:

Professor George Rawlinson, in his essay On the Ethnic Affinities of the Races of Western Asia, which directs our attention to: "the uniform voice of primitive antiquity, which spoke of the Ethiopians as a single race, dwelling along the shores of the Southern Ocean from India to the Pillars of Hercules." (Herodotus, Vol. I., Book. I., Appendix, Essay XI., Section-5.) Rawlinson adds an explanatory note to this section of his essay, which we here reproduce: "Recent linguistic discovery tends to show that a Cushite or Ethiopian race did in the earliest times extend itself along the shores of the Southern Ocean from Abyssinia to India.

Here we got a white master telling africans about their history and their race and calling them ethiopians because that's the only thing that the greeks told the white master. Are you kidding me. How can we rely on a source a. from a european and b. from a source from the 18 something...

african people reading and learning european literature to be called educated and in fact being fooled... i can't go china and tell the chinese people that their race is mongolid and their languge chinese...because there is no language called chinese...

What are you ranting about. Rawlinson was talking about cuneiform.

quote:

Just because a source is old does not mean it is icorrect. Science is based on confirmation and disconfirmation of theories.

You claim that G. Rawlinson was wrong about the relationship between the Ethiopians (i.e., people of Kush) and the people living in modern Ethiopia who speak Semitic languages. He was correct, because the first culture of modern Ethiopia was the Tihama culture that originated in Nubia, homeland of the Kushites. The Tihama culture is the link.

To understand the history of the Semitic people we have to look at the history of the so-called children of Cush—the Kushites. According to George Rawlinson in The Origin of Nations observed that the Kushite and Egyptian name for king according to Manetho was hyk or hak as in the well known term Hyksos Shepherd Kings[/b]. It appears in the Kushite languages as qah as in Taharqah of the 25th Dynasty. In Ethiopian Semitic we have Na-gah[Naga]/Nagus king. In the Babylonian and Susianian royal names under the formkhak and as the terminal ending for ‘royal’. In the Dravidian and Mande languages the name for king is kaa.

The Cushitic people probably early dominated much of Northeast Africa and Arabia. It is interesting to note that according to George Rawlinson in The Origin of Nations (p.213), Col.Henry Rawlinson ,in his decipherment of the Cuneiform writing used Oromo/Galla a Cushitic language to read the cuneiform text.

But the Semitic speaking Africans were also in the area.

In ancient history the earliest civilization in Northeast Africa was called Punt or Meluhha.

The Semitic speaking people are native to Northeast Africa, they did not originate in Arabia.

The first civilization along the Red Sea was the Tihama culture.

This view is supported by the archaeological evidence that support a close relationship between the Puntites/ Ethiopians and Nubians. For example, according to Fattovich, the pottery from Tihama Cultural Complex and other Ethiopian sites shows similarities to the Kerma and C-Group pottery. Given this connection between Ethiopian civilizations and civilizations in Nubia, make it clear that the Ethiopians would have been familiar with the ancient writing system used in this area discussed above.

Rudolfo Fattovich, The development of urbanism in the Northern Horn of Africa in ancient and Medieval Times. Retrieved 2/19/2008
http://www.arkeologi.uu.se/afr/projects/BOOK/fattowich.pdf

The earliest civilization in Southwest Arabia date back to the 2nd Millenium. This culture is called the Tihama culture which originated in Africa (Fattovich, 2008).

The inhabitants of Punt, on the other hand called their country Arwe. It was from here that the Semitic speaking nations moved northward into Arabia and Mesopotamia. The Kemites allude to the Arwe Kingdom in a short story which tells how a good natured serpent of great size speaks to a ship wrecked Egyptian whose life he saved:

"I am the Prince of Punt..But it shall happen when [thou] art parted from this place ,that never shalt thou behold this island more, for it will become water...."(Doresse 1971, p.17)

This "good natured serpent" may refer to the King-Serpent that ruled Punt according to Ethiopian traditions.

If the story represents the C-Group people it would explain the affinity between the earliest Ethio-Semitic culture Tihama and the C-Group. At Tihama and other sites in Arabia we find pottery related to the C-Group people of Nubia (Keall, 2000;2008; Fattovish, 2008; Giumlia-Mair, 2002)The archaeological evidence indicates that C-Group people expanded from Nubia to Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley.

It appears that whereas the Egyptians preferred the cultivation of wheat, many ancient C-Group people were agro-pastoral people who cultivated Millet/Sorghum and rasied cattle.

This civilization probably originated in Nubia. It is characterized by the cheesecake or pillbox burial monuments which extend from Dhofar in Nubia, the Gara mountains to Adulis on the Gulf of Zula, to Hadramaut, Qataban, Ausan, Adenm, Asir, the Main area and Tihama.

The Tihama culture confirms the research of G. Rawlinson. Now why don't you present some evidence supporting your claims.

Thanks for clearing that up clyde and yeah Rawilnson did a good job with his book. Zemede thats funny u call southern egyptians and sudanese habashi ahahahhah yeah saho are habesha and are Afar habesha 2 how about Hedareb they habesha 2 give it up man thats very disrepectful of u. U think a man from Adwa named Solomon Gebrekidan thinks he is Hedareb u think he is Saho how about Beni Amir how about Afar No but u want to claim them as Habesha hahahhahhah typical Tigrinia Amhara Highland Mindset.

Lets get one more thing straight u use hieroglyphic symbols with Tigrnia words are u claiming that the word to sing Derafi is the same word in anciet egyptian and neferet she has flow does that mean the same thing and sound the same in ancient egyptian.

quote:

... u use hieroglyphic symbols with Tigrnia words are u claiming that the word to sing Derafi is the same word in anciet egyptian and neferet she has flow does that mean the same thing and sound the same in ancient egyptian. [/QB]

I don't use hieroglyphic symbols with Tigrigna words. I picked up from tousands of hieroglyphic words from wallis dictionary the words that everryone with a basic knowledge of reading and understanding hieroglyphs can read. All examples I show are original extracts from what egyptologists have discovered in egypt. All examples were OF COURSE translated wrong by egyptologist just like NEFRETITI. In the same way Nefretiti is translated wrong (90 %) and decoded (60 % wrong) in the same way are all hieroglyphic words. Ramsis is decoded wrong and translated wrong.

Ramsis is MEZEZE and Nefretiti is Nefeti. If you can read and understand tigrigna or amharigna this is obvious and evident.

THE HIEROGLYPHS ARE DECODED AND TRANSLATED WRONG the examples I show you are corrections.

Look up this one. They say apep in fact it is ibab. Snake in amharigna.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep

Three letters being read wrong (apep) by egyptologist and translated wrong (evil god). There was no p in ancient egypt.

Thats the reason I don't like to quote other sources but mine in this subject, because I know most sources are wrong.

The matching of hieroglyph words to tigrigna or amharigna is a revolution. You have to understand that egyptologist matched the hieroglyphs to the latin alphabeth we match it fidel and they matched the words to their imagination, coptic or hebrew if they found some similarities in the first place.

Remeber tigrigna doesn't only match ancient egptian words. It also matches hebrew.

If an english speaker can not write pronounce and understand tschefe tschefe and he comes across this word in hieroglyphs how can I blame him for not understanding it?

Here is what Science says what Nefretiti means:

The Beautiful one has come

Here is what we say:

-

The Strenuous

I have even put in latin words so you can see what symbol is what.

If that is not convincing enough than I see this website and the chat in it as a PURE waste of time.

Thank you.

quote:

YES:

-

quote:
Zemede,

Your country Eritrea like all of the other countries in Africa are thought by these "Egypt be black" loons as being of a lower standing. Therefore they will reject your premise outright.

<h1>This is because their white masters have not propagated to them </h1>

that your country is of relation to the Ancient Egyptians.

The best reply on this topic. It's monday and I get back to work. The future is ahead. Yesterday can always wait.

quote:
Zemede,

Your country Eritrea like all of the other countries in Africa are thought by these "Egypt be black" loons as being of a lower standing. Therefore they will reject your premise outright.

This is because their white masters have not propagated to them that your country is of relation to the Ancient Egyptians.

This is because their white masters have not propagated to them that your country is of relation to the Ancient Egyptians.

The best reply on this topic. It's monday and I get back to work. The future is ahead. Yesterday can always wait.

quote:
are u claiming that the word to sing Derafi is the same word in anciet egyptian and neferet she has flow does that mean the same thing and sound the same in ancient egyptian.

Exactly. The crown of Ancient Egypt was written and pronounced in the same way as it is in tigrigna and had the same meaning 5000 years ago as it has NOW.

-

derafi was written as derafi and meant derafi = singer

-

neferet was written as neferet and meant neferet = she has flown

-

Understanding this relationship is like talking to aliens.

It's just sick. lol

Do you have more examples to show? I'm interested in seeing them.

quote:
Do you have more examples to show? I'm interested in seeing them.

Hi Neferet can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

Here are some examples I translated for you from E. Wallis Budge dictionary:

-

Posted by NABIL.ALI (Member # 18284) on :

Go ahead and join others claiming to be Egyptians or the source of Egyptians.

where did the Eritreans come from?
are they one single race? or mixed?
is there any pyramids in Eritrea?
4000 years ago, was Eritrea a kingdom?
what are the genetics of Eritreans (y chromosomes)?

the love of your country and people does not justify rubbing others.
even if Modern Egyptians are more connected today with the Islamic world and Arab world which is a political matter does not mean they are not African.
we say we are Arabs, but not by blood (by language). all arabs call us Masryeen (Egyptians) and do not consider us Arabs by blood but unbalanced politics force us to the East toward Arab countries as their leaders (culturally,and politically).
this is what made the gap between Egyptians and other Africans. that made some of them consider us non Africans.
we have the Advantage of being the Ancient link between Africa and Asia. geographically we are 1/5 Asian (Sinai is in Asia) and Demographically the founding fathers were from both continents but mainly African and still in Modern Egyptians, but being lighter and being considered Arabic speakers is what make an excuse to others to claim that we are not Africans.

Posted by Asar Imhotep (Member # 14487) on :

This is how you end this whole discussion, and this is how I knew Legasse had a lot of work to do, all you have to do is simply ask them to Write out a paragraph (or even some small sentences) in Mdw Ntr, transliterate word for word using English words and then Translate the transliteration into the English language. From there do the same thing with the Tigrigna and Amharic languages and show all of these sentences side by side so we can evaluate the flow and syntax of the sentence.

What Zemede has tried avoiding is translating any real texts. He has also provided you words without providing the "standard" meaning today so we can compare it to his translation. By putting the terms in sentences and giving us glosses, we can see right off the bat if we have a match. Without the sentences making sense, they have nothing and ever since I came across this work, when asked to translate some real Egyptian texts, they run from the challenge and start skating around the issue.

In Tshiluba language we can read many of the texts. Not all, as only about 80-85% of the basic vocabulary has survived in Tshiluba (a Bantu language). If I want to show the viability of a Tshiluba, I'd take an Egyptian phrase and match it word for word in Tshiluba and it will all make sense.

For instance,

Egyptian:
pA-nty-m-Hrt

Meaning:
It is he who is in heaven

Tshiluba:
Pa-ndy mu DyUlu
-Pandi mu dya-Kulu
-Pandi mmu KyUlu
-Pende mMwena-KuUlu
-Pandi mmu CiLunga

- Pandi mu diKolo
- Pandi mu ciKulu
- Pandi mu cyEla

Egyptian Tshiluba
pA-nty Pand(i,e)
m mu (mmu, mMwena)
Hrt kulu (k>h)(di-Kolo, ciKulu, KuUlu)

Egyptian
pA "this, the"; oh! (vocative); son (in other words, a he)
nty "who, which, that"
m "in"
hrt "sky, heavens"

Tshiluba
Pende "it, him, also"
mu "in"
kulu "sky, heavens" (hrw/hr.t originally came from ulu "sky, heavens, distance, height, top." The k- is an old Kongo-Saharan prefix that had a lenis which became h-ulu/uru in Egyptian)

Zamede will have to do this for with Tigrigna and with larger texts. It must make sense and must be consistent. Anything less is not worth our time. Just give him some random texts and ask him to translate it in Tigrigna or Amharic and lets see what he comes up with.

If you know who your ancestors were what do they mean with SEFE SEFE?
 -

Zemede please give an example where what you believe corrects a mdr ntr text from a wrong translation to a right one and that the translation reveals something unusual or unexpected in meaning from current mainstream anthropology understandings of Egyptian culture.

Posted by AncientGebts (Member # 17037) on :

quote:

And I say that East and West Africa,
North and South, it is all one blood,
one family... the PN2 clade according
to those who love genetics.

That is why I quarrel with any undertone
implying the superior ranking of Africans.

I believe in the innate and spiritual equality
and unity of every African.

Any attempt to carve us up,
to suggest that one nation is responsible
for all tha attainment of ancient Africans
that I resist.

That was all the issue I had
with Zewede's thesis.

So now I understand IronLion's responses to Zewede. He is one of these Blacks who want Africa to be one people, one nation, one heart, and as he puts it, "one blood, one family."

But Africa is a huge continent and, with the exception of organizations like the African Union, Africa will never be one. Ever. IronLion is waiting for the day, which will never come.

IronLion would not reject Asar Imhotep's thinking, because Asar is showing how Africa is more united in language than we thought. Conversely, Zewede is focusing on the achievements of a single African people, which directly competes with, and completely goes against, IronLion's need for "togetherness."

The reality is that forcing African ethnicities together only ends in death and destruction -- you can't force people and IronLion cannot force Zewede. Europeans purposely created nations of opposing groups, knowing they would be so busy fighting against each other and be distracted from they, the European dividers.

Zewede is not "implying the superior ranking of Africans" by his statements. Not all Africans continent-wide could or even wanted to have involvement in what became ancient Gebts. The Amara and Akele of Ethiopia and Eritrea did have that desire. You can't fault them any more than you can fault the Africans who didn't get involved with ancient Gebts.

Zewede has not implied "one nation is responsible for all tha attainment of ancient Africans." He is only talking about one particular ancient nation where his interest lays. And ancient Gebts is not the only ancient nation in Africa. There are plenty other ones to study and be proud of.

And when IronLion states, "That was all the issue I had with Zewede's thesis," he is making this very point... he is only resisting Zewede's attempt to focus.

But this is the Egypt Search forum -- not the Africa Search forum.

Sorry, now IronLion has me calling Zemede Zewede. [Smile]

AncientGebts

We are not working for the day of brotherhood like it is a new thing. It was, it is and it will ever be.

Those who try to separate the black family will ultimately fail..

Kemit was a multi-national, multi-lingual entity but with oe script. You have that in Ethiopia of today where Geeze is used to express many various dialects and accents.

When you do a little medical, genetical, cultural and musical research you will confirm the truth of our assertion.

Ethiopia was once one. The Italians and the Turks broke it into several parts. Those parts are busy creating all types of mythologies to justify their betrayl of their own family and blood.

Myths like asserting that "Habasha was the ruling class in Egypt, and not the Igbos or Yorubas of Nigeria" yet real linguistic and cultural research confirms we were all there...

In any event, I have my doubts that there was a "Habasha" tribe in the years when Kemit was a super power. Maybe a proto-Habasha tribe, but most probably no Habasha existed then.

Eritreans and Tigriniyyas are promoting the European agenda in Africa... to see us broken into psuedo-tribal principalities that have no relevance in the modern world.

We remain one muurish Africa, from the Marrakech (House of Kush) yesterday...today and forever, no matter what recent Syrian and Gulf Arabian immigrants want to insist on.

Muurish Africa forever!

Iron Lion

IronLion:

I really do understand your point about Africa.

In the early 1990s, I began publishing school curriculum about cities of African countries I called, The Africa-In-Our-Schools National School Program. Amazingly, the curriculum received an endorsement from the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) (through its Black Education Commission) and the Los Angeles School Board. At that time, the LAUSD was the nation's 2nd largest school district.

-

The curriculum was very important in helping African-American school children see that Africa is not a "jungle" where Tarzan is president. And the primary publication, African City View, made sure of that.

-

Each ACV issue would focus on the cities and life in a different African country, which at the time there were 48 Black African countries. The tabloid size publication provided up to 96 traditional size pages of photos and information of Africans having fun, working hard to provide for their families, and doing business helping supply the world with what it needs.

Photo-filled topics for each African City View issue included...

-

Included with each curriculum set on a particular African country were...

-

Not only was the curriculum endorsed by the LAUSD, but it was also endorsed by the Los Angeles chapter of CORE, and it was recognized formally by various African countries as well as the Organization of African Unity (now the African Union).

Curriculum sets included curriculum for countries including Zimbabwe, Kenya, and Ethiopia. In fact, the Senegal issue of African City View included a center-page, two-page letter form the then Ambassador of Senegal welcoming the school children to visit Senegal.

The curriculum was also supported by the Black Press of America newspapers, then 200 newspapers nationwide, who for the entire nearly 7 years provided solid coverage of the curriculum. This was essential to the curriculum haven been made available to predominately African-American schools from Los Angeles to New York.

I put in a lot of effort, money, and time developing an distributing the curriculum to schools across the nation, often at no charge to the school. At one point I sent a free African City View publication and set of Games & Activities, both about the cities of Kenya, to 1500 of the then 4500 US schools with a 75%-100% African-American school body. It took me 2 weeks to prepare, package and ship all 1500 packages at a cost of $5000.

So you don't have to lecture me about African unity and all that. And the name I gave my organization I marketed the curriculum through was United Africans International. This was the name that appeared under the African City View masthead/logo on each publication.

But right now, IronLion, what I'm publishing about just happens to be about two groups of Africans. I can't help that. And it doesn't mean I am trying to divide Africa and Africans, unless you just insist on seeing it that way.

For someone like you claiming African unity, insulting me, my research, my book, Ethiopians, and Eritreans really is like an anti-abortion advocate murdering a doctor who performs an abortion.

Disagree, but don't disrespect.

Legesse

Legesse

Good that you work for African Unity. Live it too. Breathe it, eat it sleep it, every day!

I never meant to insult you nor your work, rather I meant to pose a very vigorous challenge to your claims on factual ground.

Please lets forget about personal feelings and focus on the facts as I am not interested in issues of personality clashes.

My question again is: How did you come to the conclusion that only Tigrinniya was spoken in Kemit?

Take your time to explain.

Lion!

IronLion:

Thanks.

According to the results of my 20-year research into the hieroglyphic language, it was Tigrigna spoken by the Akele in the Nile Delta division (Lower) and Amarigna spoken by the Amara in the Nile Valley division (Upper).

The name Akele (አከለ) is mis-transliterated as "Aker" and "Akeru". It should be "Akele" and "Akelawi" (አከላዊ), where the -awi (-አዊ) suffix is "a person of" or "people from." The related word, mis-transliterated as "aqer" is the Tigrigna word, "akhele" (a-khe-le) (ኣኸለ) and does not mean "perfect" but instead "be enough, be sufficient, suffice", which in a sense is "perfect."

Amara (አማራ) is spelled in hieroglyphs without the "a-" to-be prefix. The name is based upon the Amarigna word, and with the "to-be" "a-" prefix, "amare" - "be beautiful, be attractive" (አማረ).

So getting to your question...

Initially, I immediately only recognized the Amarigna and matched Amarigna words (and some phrases) to hieroglyphic words very easily. And I have to admit to you that at that time, I still believed the Egyptologist version of events... (i.e., colonization, higher spirituality, Ra, Ah, etc.).

For most of the years of my research I never even considered Tigrigna to be a hieroglyphic language. It was probably one of the only languages I had not looked into matching from.

It was only December 1996 that it was brought to my attention that there were Tigrigna words, by my fiance', who speaks her Tigrigna language as well as Amarigna. The conversation went something like this...

Me: "Gaby, I can't find this Amarigna word. Let me spell it for you from the hieroglyphs in fidel and tell me what it is. I've been trying to match it for two days."

Her: "Let me see... That isn't an Amarigna word, it's Tigrigna."

Me: "What???? Tigrigna????? There's no way. It has to be Amarigna."

Her: "This word is ---- and it is not in Amarigna, but only Tigrigna."

Me: "That's impossible. Then what does it mean in Tigrigna? Because I have here what it means according to Egyptologists and it has to match what they say."

Her: "It means -----."

Me: "Wow, that's exactly right... Hmmmm...."

I was pretty much dumbfounded each time. I didn't believe it, though, thinking it was purely coincidental every time. Yet, anytime I spent a day or more on a word, I eventually learned to ask her. The word would always be Tigrigna.

It still took me a complete year before I was a believer. And by that time I was beginning to understand why there were two languages, one for the Upper division and one for the Lower division.

Legesse

Now Legesse

We are talking.

In Nigeria, among the Hausas we have a prefix - awa - which means people of. For instance, we have a town of Nassre(t) in Nigeria, and the people from that region are called "Nassar-awa." The Wangaras of West Africa are called "Wangar-awa", etc. etc. Do you see my point?

In Igbo language of Nigeria, "Amara" means the "glory," "light," "grace". Similar to your connotation in Tigrinniya. Do you see my point? Just two random examples by you and I have synonyms in African languages spoken in Nigeria...

Do you see my point Legesse. Maybe you should try and include some continental Africans as part of your project inorder to give it the breath it should have.

Lion!

IronLion:

I can give you a list of languages I tried to match to from West, East, Southern and Northern Africa. I've even attempted to match to Hebrew, Latin and Arabic, too, as well as languages from India and of the pyramid builders of the Americas at the request of friends.

Because of my having published about cities of African countries throughout the 1990s, I was exposed all those years to so many African languages. By people whose languages they were, many who are still good friends of mine today, from Nigeria (Igbo and Yoruba), Ghana (Twi speakers), Liberia, Gambia, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Uganda, Senegal and elsewhere in Africa. With all these people and friends I've had the opportunity to attempt word matching face-to-face, side-by-side with them.

Still, it is interesting what you mention, because a friend of mine from Ethiopia swears that people who settled in Nigeria were first in Ethiopia.

But for word matching to be effective and fruitful, I have to be able to match any hieroglyphic word I find. Only with Amarigna and Tigrigna have I found that consistency. Like Egyptologists, I too once believed it was a "dead" language.

Further, as I've mentioned before, the me-, ma-, a-, ha-, te-, and zey- prefixes of Amarigna and Tigrigna match perfectly. Find a hieroglyphic word without one of these prefixes and search for it with one of them. You won't be disappointed.

More than even that, each of the primary hieroglyphs that make up the alphabet are all derived from usually an Amarigna and often Tigrigna word. Such as G for "gan" (large jar) or B for "bat" (lower leg, calf of leg). You can look at my new web page http://www.hieroglyphalphabet.com to see more. In what other language can you match the alphabet perfectly from the drawn objects of hieroglyphs?

Looking forward to your response.

Legesse

Legesse

Error report when I click on your site:

http://www.domainnotfound.ca/assist.php?q=www.hieoglyphalphabet.com

Place another working link. I will get back tomorrow.

Lion!

http://www.hieroglyphalphabet.com

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com