EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Were Ancient Egyptians from Eritrea? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Were Ancient Egyptians from Eritrea?
Zemede
Member # 18448

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zemede     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eritrea is the only country in Africa who has got it's own writting system incoporation the 26 alphabeths PLUS 10 other more for Europeans unpronounceable sounds. With Tigrigna you can pronounce English, German, Hebrew, and Arabic.
Scientist were trying to figure out where the people of ancient Egypt come from and made recently a small success regarding the location of Punt. They argue it was in Eritrea.
As an Eritrean who can read the Hieroglyphs what the Egyptologist are doing is kindergarden.

There was no sun god called ra or amun. Ra means in the Eritrean language Tigrigna Re.e (He saw) and Amun cames from Amene (He believes). Of course the Ancient Egyptians didn't just speak the same language as the Eritreans today but they also looked like them.

Eritreans call themselves HABESHA which is a kind of race of it's own. They don't care about black and white. The one and only reason why someone is called Habesga is because his face looks like a Habesha.

Tied of all these publications on youtube and magazine of people who just think in black and white.

Habeshas and Eritreans can not be categorized into a box – you know why????

Because humans came from Eritrea as Africans and lost their skin tone why moving to other parts of the world.

Most Eritreans look like anyone from Asia or Europe while being bright or dark.

Habeshas are Africans who are most probably the ancestors of people who left Africa.

That's why people still confused about the origin of the Ancient Egyptian. Because the Ancient Egyptians were looking like Arabs, Asian and European while they were brown.

Go to Eritrea and compare the people with the Ancient Illustrations.

They are still alive.

By the way Ramsis real name is MEZEZE (He pulled in Tigrigna) and Nefretite's real name is Nefeti (The strenuous)

Posts: 142 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You haven't presented a single shred of credible
evidence for many of the claims above. We supposed
to just take your word for it? You have a lot of
heavy lifting to do. Get on it.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eriterian Tourism Board promotions
on austerity budget...

LoL!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zemede,
Well, the French and British archeologists, Egyptologists and artists[to copy the way the Egyptians portrayed themselves] who travelled to Egypt after Napoleon's conquest described the generic Egyptian as having a "short, thick nose and fleshy lips". And the artist that Napoleon commissioned to draw the Sphinx noted that its physiognomy was "Aethiopian"--meaning "African" in the phenotypical sense of that term. Note that at that time there was no "Ethiopia" as a nation--just Abbysinia.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

! Viva "Etra" !
 -

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zemede
Member # 18448

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zemede     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys,

I am not trying to promote a country which is younger than me. I was just sad that we (Legesse, My Dad and Me) had to o the job of people who graduate with a degree of understanding the past.

The evidence is so crystal clear that it takes an entire book to explain the relationship between the current Eritrean people and culture and the ancient egyptians.

To give you an introduction: Humans have left Africa from a single Hablogroup L3 around 80 thousand years ago. This is what Science considers as evident. The L3 Hablogroup spread all over the world. As a matter of chance the process took place from today's Eritrea (which was Ethiopia 20 years ago).

The same relationship exists in the spreading of culture and language. It always takes place like a star. In the middle of the star there is a source an origin and this origin (when it comes to languages) was always referred as afro-asiatic. This is where someone from Eritrea like me goes mad. Because I can sense a sort of exclusion of any African origin of writing and language in general.

Eritrea is the most UNLIKELY place someone would assume to be the origin of the ancient egyptian, arabic an hebrew culture. That's why it's the most likely place.

The evidence of Eritrea being the origin of the ancient egyptian people and their culture can be found:

1. In the Tigrigna language in which the Hieroglyphs are written like ZEWDI being the crown of Egypt and the Name of my aunt today.

2. The people and their features matching exactly to those who live in Eritrea today.

3. Many Artefacts like gold and patterns of cloth and accessors that still exist in Eritrea as they did in Egypt.

4. Many rituals like the feeding of people and the cutting of children's hair in a weire way.

The Eritrean culture in it's traditional way represents a rudimentary exression of the ancient egyptian culture.

The language and the appearance of the people remains the most important evidence:

-
 -

An Eritrean town called men-defera (who - dared) is given in the same way like men-nefere (who - has flown) the ancient name of menphis.

In fact, if the ancient egyptians referred to Punt being their home of origin, why should we be surprised to hear this statement?

Posts: 142 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^How old are you?

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zemede,

I hate to break this news to you. But most of the clowns on this site believe in a hierarchy within the continent of Africa.

Whereas Ethiopia and Somalia are falsely believed to be the descendents of the Ancient Egyptians.

They believe this despite the fact it would be the Sudanese, Libyans, and of course the indigenous Egyptians who are the descendents of the Ancient Egyptians.

Somalia and Ethiopia are no where near Egypt.

Your country Eritrea like all of the other countries in Africa are thought by these "Egypt be black" loons as being of a lower standing. Therefore they will reject your premise outright. This is because their white masters have not propagated to them that your country is of relation to the Ancient Egyptians.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
argyle you have some interesting views, I suggest you start your won thread at some point.

We realize your not scared to, you just very busy

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Zemede,

Somalia and Ethiopia are no where near Egypt.

Your country Eritrea ....

Was Eritrea not a part of Ethiopia?

Is Ethiopia further away from Egypt than Eritrea?

Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zemede:
Hi Guys,

I am not trying to promote a country which is younger than me. I was just sad that we (Legesse, My Dad and Me) had to o the job of people who graduate with a degree of understanding the past.

The evidence is so crystal clear that it takes an entire book to explain the relationship between the current Eritrean people and culture and the ancient egyptians.

To give you an introduction: Humans have left Africa from a single Hablogroup L3 around 80 thousand years ago. This is what Science considers as evident. The L3 Hablogroup spread all over the world. As a matter of chance the process took place from today's Eritrea (which was Ethiopia 20 years ago).

The same relationship exists in the spreading of culture and language. It always takes place like a star. In the middle of the star there is a source an origin and this origin (when it comes to languages) was always referred as afro-asiatic. This is where someone from Eritrea like me goes mad. Because I can sense a sort of exclusion of any African origin of writing and language in general.

Eritrea is the most UNLIKELY place someone would assume to be the origin of the ancient egyptian, arabic an hebrew culture. That's why it's the most likely place.

The evidence of Eritrea being the origin of the ancient egyptian people and their culture can be found:

1. In the Tigrigna language in which the Hieroglyphs are written like ZEWDI being the crown of Egypt and the Name of my aunt today.

2. The people and their features matching exactly to those who live in Eritrea today.

3. Many Artefacts like gold and patterns of cloth and accessors that still exist in Eritrea as they did in Egypt.

4. Many rituals like the feeding of people and the cutting of children's hair in a weire way.

The Eritrean culture in it's traditional way represents a rudimentary exression of the ancient egyptian culture.

The language and the appearance of the people remains the most important evidence:

An Eritrean town called men-defera (who - dared) is given in the same way like men-nefere (who - has flown) the ancient name of menphis.

In fact, if the ancient egyptians referred to Punt being their home of origin, why should we be surprised to hear this statement?

^^What “crystal clear” proof you talking
bout?

Exactly where in Eritrea did said
hablogroup emerge? Please cite a
credible scholar to back up your claims.
And if Eritrea was Ethiopia at the time
the emergence is from Ethiopia not
Eritrea, which was created in the 19th
century by Italian colonialists.

And Eritrea is only ONE of several
possible locations for Punt, others being
the Sudanic Red Sea coast, Djibouti or
Somalia. What makes your claim any
more special than these other ocations?
You have not produced anything
credible. We supposed to just take your
word for it?

Still waiting for this so-called “crystal”
clear “evidence” you mention.

You also say:
"Eritrea is the most UNLIKELY place someone
would assume to be the origin of the ancient
egyptian, arabic an hebrew culture. That's why
it's the most likely place."

Mars would also be an unlikely place, therefore
on the basis of sheer unlikelihood, are we thus
to conclude that Mars must be where its at?

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
 -

Eritrean Tourism Promotions Board
working off a shoe-string budget..

EgyptSearch is the "plan B" to CNN [Big Grin]

Zemede
Member # 18448

Member Rated:
If you can read the hieroglyphs you would see the clear proof. wetset an mot are tigrigna words just like mezeze nefeti and zewdi.... i uploaded a picture with my proof. the erea of eritrea i the original place where habeshas came from before there was something calle ethiopia...

why eritrea is the most unlikely place and therefore the most likely is because in the last 300 years noone pay attention to its significant in the influence of the arabic an hebrew language...

if you are not habesha, if you can't speak tigrigna you will never believe that the ancient egyptians were from eritrea....

in eritrea there is a ceremony called hazen which is a big festival after someone is dead...the same rituals gave birth to the useless pyramids...

learn tigrigna to believe

Zemede
Member # 18448

Member Rated:
I am 30 years old and I am not keen to promote any country. I just want the world to see that which is hidden:

Here is the name of Ramsis who's name is Re.e (He saw) Mezeze (He pulled) The eye as a symbol of power and not sun god (holly crap lol)
 -

Here the proof that Punt was largely in Tigrigna-Land:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uAJv4XXk2w

Here are some incredible stuff:

Meaning of jerusalem: they should see peace in tigrigna "yiriu-selam"
Meaning of joshwa: he should be sacrificed in tigrigna "yisuwa"

Ancient Hebrew was Tigrigna for the simple reason because the Ancient Egyptians were Tigrigna speakers.

We even have evidence that the greek alphabeths came from fidel but how can a european idol get it's writting system from stupid african people??????

Use your mind don't rely on other people's knowledge :-)))

Zemede
Member # 18448

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan:
quote:
Hi Guys,

^^What “crystal clear” proof you talking
bout?

Exactly where in Eritrea did said
hablogroup emerge? Please cite a
credible scholar to back up your claims.
And if Eritrea was Ethiopia at the time
the emergence is from Ethiopia not
Eritrea, which was created in the 19th
century by Italian colonialists.

And Eritrea is only ONE of several
possible locations for Punt, others being
the Sudanic Red Sea coast, Djibouti or
Somalia. What makes your claim any
more special than these other ocations?
You have not produced anything
credible. We supposed to just take your
word for it?

Still waiting for this so-called “crystal”
clear “evidence” you mention.

You also say:
"Eritrea is the most UNLIKELY place someone
would assume to be the origin of the ancient
egyptian, arabic an hebrew culture. That's why
it's the most likely place."

Mars would also be an unlikely place, therefore
on the basis of sheer unlikelihood, are we thus
to conclude that Mars must be where its at?

Here is the L3 Habloid:

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/atlas.html?era=e013

showing that habeshas are more than 80 000 years old. eritreans have always been referred as ethiopian which is a political point of view... the ethiopian culture and the people come from eritrea

the human 1st major migration took place from eritrea to yemen/ saudi arabia... all scientist agree on that...

if you use your mind and eyes you will see the relationship between habeshas and other folks outside of africa...

i know tons of habeshas who have features like east-asians... or european or indian or arab ect...

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IronLion wrote:
------------------------------------
Was Eritrea not a part of Ethiopia?

Is Ethiopia further away from Egypt than Eritrea?

A. Not voluntarily

B. Eritrea borders Sudan and is north of Ethiopia and well further north than Somalia. Look at a map sometime.

PS. IronLion, it is interesting that you did not deny the belief in an intra-African nation/ethnic hierarchy. It is indeed telling.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

Here is the L3 Habloid:

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/atlas.html?era=e013

showing that habeshas are more than 80 000 years old. eritreans have always been referred as ethiopian which is a political point of view... the ethiopian culture and the people come from eritrea

the human 1st major migration took place from eritrea to yemen/ saudi arabia... all scientist agree on that...

if you use your mind and eyes you will see the relationship between habeshas and other folks outside of africa...

i know tons of habeshas who have features like east-asians... or european or indian or arab ect..

The link you proffer shows nothing to support
your notion. Sure L3 is in East Africa but how
does that specifically suppport your Eritrean
origin claim? It doesnt. And the fact that you
are calling cetain facial features "European"
or "Indian" or "EastAsian" when in fact such
features are native to Africa, shows how
limited and dubious your whole argument is.
STILL waiting for your "crystal" clear "evidence."

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Zemede
Member # 18448

Member Rated:
Dear Zarahan,

if you can't read the hieroglyphs you better take some lessens before asking for some evidence. I can not teach a blind man to see the stars.

Here is the evidence if you can't read it you will never get it LOL:

-

If you can't speak tigrigna and read it, I can not help you sorry.

It will take you 5 years at least to get to the state of understanding it like water being the english word for water.

Happy New Year Everyone.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
IronLion wrote:

Could you explain this intra-ethnic thing to
me again? I want to be sure I understand you..

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They claimed to have roots in a land called Pwn.t aka "Punt" likely located in a region spanning Ethiopia and Eritrea. I believe a "mountain" or "mountains" "of the moon" is / are mentioned.

Archaeological records do indicate are large section of the Eastern holocene Sahara's inhabitants had roots somewhere around Northern Ethiopia.

I see them as simply being of the River Nile Valley, which does stretch from the Delta in Lower Egypt up thru Sudan to two sources: one in Mountainous Ethiopia and the other clear down near Uganda or some ish.

I do think cultural and genetic diffusion may have also come through the Sahara from people ancestral to modern speakers of Niger-Kordofanian as well as, at least genetic diffusion, from Levantine-Arabian peninsula inhabitants, though no significant demic displacements appear to have taken place.

First time i checked Afro-Asiatic was supposed to have had roots in Ethiopia do to diversity of languages there or something. Now the consensus is Egypt maybe? Or am i confusing Afroasiatic with Semitic languages which may trail back to Egypt?

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Eritrea is the only country in Africa who has got it's own writting system incoporation the 26 alphabeths ...

At least 10 or so scripts have been invented in western Africa alone, outside of the established four or so ancient scripts of coastal northwest Africa, the Egyptian and Sudanese Nile Valley. The last time I checked, Ethiopia shared the same script as Eritrea (?). You can verify these facts with a simple googling.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

^^The script claim is a perfect example of the kind
of BS "Eritrean" Zemede is pushing.

--------------------

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
IronLion wrote:
Could you explain this intra-ethnic thing to
me again? I want to be sure I understand you..

Its the belief by deranged individuals that certain ethnicities have more value, importance, etc than others because of their ethnicity.

Usually this hierarchy is based on either superficial idiocy like looks or what groups west euros have propagandized as contributing to civilization.

You are now free to comment.

Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:

Eritrea is the only country in Africa who has got it's own writting system incoporation the 26 alphabeths ...

At least 10 or so scripts have been invented in western Africa alone, outside of the established four or so ancient scripts of coastal northwest Africa, the Egyptian and Sudanese Nile Valley. The last time I checked, Ethiopia shared the same script as Eritrea (?). You can verify these facts with a simple googling.
10 scripts!? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

THAT IS A LOT OF SCRIPTS!

But where are these scripts, why doesn't the world know about them [Confused]

Posts: 175 | From: Who knows? | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spiralman:
quote:
quote:

They come from that ancient Mande empire called Negrotopia that ruled from 22,500 BCE - 1500 A.D.

These same Anu traveled up the Nile and built the Sphinx in the Stone Age.

Come on didn't you know this? [Wink]

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zemede,

What is your opinion on the Levant origin of Semitic in this study?

-

Bayesian phylogenetic analysis of Semitic languages identifies an Early Bronze Age origin of Semitic in the Near East.

Abstract

The evolution of languages provides a unique opportunity to study human population history. The origin of Semitic and the nature of dispersals by Semitic-speaking populations are of great importance to our understanding of the ancient history of the Middle East and Horn of Africa. Semitic populations are associated with the oldest written languages and urban civilizations in the region, which gave rise to some of the world's first major religious and literary traditions. In this study, we employ Bayesian computational phylogenetic techniques recently developed in evolutionary biology to analyse Semitic lexical data by modelling language evolution and explicitly testing alternative hypotheses of Semitic history. We implement a relaxed linguistic clock to date language divergences and use epigraphic evidence for the sampling dates of extinct Semitic languages to calibrate the rate of language evolution. Our statistical tests of alternative Semitic histories support an initial divergence of Akkadian from ancestral Semitic over competing hypotheses (e.g. an African origin of Semitic). We estimate an Early Bronze Age origin for Semitic approximately 5750 years ago in the Levant, and further propose that contemporary Ethiosemitic languages of Africa reflect a single introduction of early Ethiosemitic from southern Arabia approximately 2800 years ago.

quote:
Eritrea is the only country in Africa who has got it's own writting system incoporation the 26 alphabeths PLUS 10 other more for Europeans unpronounceable sounds. With Tigrigna you can pronounce English, German, Hebrew, and Arabic.
Scientist were trying to figure out where the people of ancient Egypt come from and made recently a small success regarding the location of Punt. They argue it was in Eritrea.
As an Eritrean who can read the Hieroglyphs what the Egyptologist are doing is kindergarden.

There was no sun god called ra or amun. Ra means in the Eritrean language Tigrigna Re.e (He saw) and Amun cames from Amene (He believes). Of course the Ancient Egyptians didn't just speak the same language as the Eritreans today but they also looked like them.

Eritreans call themselves HABESHA which is a kind of race of it's own. They don't care about black and white. The one and only reason why someone is called Habesga is because his face looks like a Habesha.

Tied of all these publications on youtube and magazine of people who just think in black and white.

Habeshas and Eritreans can not be categorized into a box – you know why????

Because humans came from Eritrea as Africans and lost their skin tone why moving to other parts of the world.

Most Eritreans look like anyone from Asia or Europe while being bright or dark.

Habeshas are Africans who are most probably the ancestors of people who left Africa.

That's why people still confused about the origin of the Ancient Egyptian. Because the Ancient Egyptians were looking like Arabs, Asian and European while they were brown.

Go to Eritrea and compare the people with the Ancient Illustrations.

They are still alive.

By the way Ramsis real name is MEZEZE (He pulled in Tigrigna) and Nefretite's real name is Nefeti (The strenuous)

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Johnny come lately, it is not the world; it's you. You are not bright. This information is readily accessible in cyberspace, and has been for years.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Its the belief by deranged individuals that certain ethnicities have more value, importance, etc than others because of their ethnicity.

Usually this hierarchy is based on either superficial idiocy like looks or what groups west euros have propagandized as contributing to civilization.

No I do not.

And That is why I
burn the the propaganda behind Zemede's:

"Ancient Egyptians had Eritrean facial features or East African facial features..blah blah"
and all that nonsense...

Eritreans somehow believe that they
are special in Africa because of their so called "semitic" facial features
and semitic languages, and church
and all that B.S.

They also make sure to confine their claimed
uniqueness to ethincities like the Tigrinniya,
and the Habesha, and etc. etc.

So I am surprised you missed the racist, ethnicist undertone of our Eritrean "culture"
promoter, Zemede and askng me his query.

The question you are directing at me
should have been directed at
your Eritrean friend for his fake claims,
and at yourself, for accepting his bull crap "semitic" "facial features" proto-arabic
idiotic claims... to Egyptian Royalty...

You get the idea?

Anyways, go back and re-read the thread.

Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Evergreen Writes: Most of the world doesn't even know that the English Alphabet that you and I are using in this thread ultimately derives from the Saharan Africans.

-

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At NonProphet as I have a little down time folks are visiting shrines for New Yrs I'll go where Explorer did not but he is right a simple goole would put you in contact with African writing systems, some old,some corresponds to the so-called middle ages some relatively new.
 -
The Nigerian Nsibidi is an indigenous adaptable and fluid writing system of two dimensional signs, three dimensional forms of pictographs and ideographs and pantomimed gestures. It originated as an esoteric form of knowledge understood by a select group of people mostly members of a secret society in Southeastern Nigeria which some sources link to the Ejagham and later spread to Efik, Igbo, Ibibio, Efut, Annang and Banyang speaking areas.
http://nigerianwiki.com/wiki/African_Writing_Systems#Shumom_Script_and_Print_Press
Click here^ for the rest
Some of the signs of the Nsibidi spread to the Caribbean and Brazil during the slave trade.
Some of these scripts I have seen in my native Jamaica written in chalk on the ground in the country side they are of a religious and secretive nature.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also check out this out on Ejagham Civilization.
Nsibidi continues to inspire the work of many Nigerian contemporary artists such as Victor Ekpuk.
 -
The Leopard societies in Cuba and other parts of the New world is a secret society instigating slave revolts behind the scenes read the book Flash of the Spirit, in Cuba the are called Abakua or the Leopard people Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=562#ixzz19ploxe9S[/B]

Nigerian Leopard Society members have created some of the most brilliant and elaborate displays of nsibidi. On ritual occasions, members create a dramatic presence with nsibidi-laden ukara cloth. An abundance of signs (leopards, lizards, drums, staffs, geometric and organic shapes) cover the surface of the cloths that each member ties around his waist to form a long skirt. The nsibidi is created by tightly stitching the design on a white cloth that is then dyed with indigo. After drying, the stitching and ties are removed to reveal the white nsibidi signs that appear against the deep blue background, creating a stunning cloth that is immediately recognizable as an emblem of the Leopard Society and a testament to their possession of knowledge, power, and beauty

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^Hehe..

Where is Zemede?

The Eritrean Tourism Board must have recalled him quite suddenly...

Hey Argyle, what do you think about your Eritrean brother not responding to points?

--------------------
Lionz

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One interesting piece of evidence for an Eritrean location
for Punt (pwn.t:khast) is the baboon fur sampled from AE
specimens supposed to originate in Pwanet show oxygen
readings associated with modern Eritrean baboons.

-
Image courtesy of Mystery Solver's Exploring Africa blogspot

If this article is accurate Pwnet is partially in Eritrea unless
they in turn imported their baboons shipped to Egypt from
what's now Eritrea. The part of Ethiopia adjacent to Eritrea
also matched positve for the mummy baboon fur.

-  -

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

quote:

-

Bayesian phylogenetic analysis of Semitic languages identifies an Early Bronze Age origin of Semitic in the Near East.

Abstract

The evolution of languages provides a unique opportunity to study human population history. The origin of Semitic and the nature of dispersals by Semitic-speaking populations are of great importance to our understanding of the ancient history of the Middle East and Horn of Africa. Semitic populations are associated with the oldest written languages and urban civilizations in the region, which gave rise to some of the world's first major religious and literary traditions. In this study, we employ Bayesian computational phylogenetic techniques recently developed in evolutionary biology to analyse Semitic lexical data by modelling language evolution and explicitly testing alternative hypotheses of Semitic history. We implement a relaxed linguistic clock to date language divergences and use epigraphic evidence for the sampling dates of extinct Semitic languages to calibrate the rate of language evolution. Our statistical tests of alternative Semitic histories support an initial divergence of Akkadian from ancestral Semitic over competing hypotheses (e.g. an African origin of Semitic). We estimate an Early Bronze Age origin for Semitic approximately 5750 years ago in the Levant, and further propose that contemporary Ethiosemitic languages of Africa reflect a single introduction of early Ethiosemitic from southern Arabia approximately 2800 years ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The authors also note that Ethiosemitic spread
thru existing African populations with little
gene flow from Arabia.

-

Member # 15718

quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
Evergreen Writes: Most of the world doesn't even know that the English Alphabet that you and I are using in this thread ultimately derives from the Saharan Africans.

-

The main scripts and alphabets used by Europeans
are copied from Middle Eastern peoples. They were
not invented by Europeans.

Incidentally, Hanihara 96 shows that some early
"Middle Easterners" looked like tropical Africans.

-

Zemede
Member # 18448

Member Rated:
Hi Everyone,

First of all, I wish you all a happy new year. I was in Paris to celebrate the beginning of '2011. Anyways...

Thank you all so far for your interesting feedbacks. I would like to give each topic a short answer to demonstrate you all that I am with you.

1. regarding the location of punt

like ironlion showed us punt is even not written like punt its pwnt or brnt... it is based on a baboon research undertaken by some scientists...it is an exception that they got it right.

2. regarding the spread of afro-asiatic

afro-asiatic is actually a shame, because calling a language afro-asiatic even though it occurred in africa is unfair. NonProphet I think the term semitic is MISLEADING in the discovery of the relationship between the languages. Semitic doesn't give space to know what came before. If you look at the name isaak and you can speak tigrigna it's so obvious that it's origin is not israel but eritrea (northern ethiopia). the graph that you got there NonProphet is compared to the one I included in earlier posts wrong. The idea of airplane has spread like a star from Da Vinci to any corner of the world. The same with Tigrigna. In the near-east and east african region. Semira is a typical arabic name but it is a normal word in tigrigna.
We believe that tigrigna is the origin for the arabic hebrew, geez, amarigna ect. Tigrigna is what they call Afro-Asiatic. Tigrigna is the origin of any semitic language.

3. other african symbols
I knew that in west africa that there were symbols use to communicate but I haven't read that this symbols were used to pronounce something. If they were sorry. Glad to hear that. If they are still used I am more than pleased.

4. why eritreans are not special but unique
I believe that foreigners have damaged the proud habesha people by calling them mixed between native africans and israelis and arabs. in fact arabs are half habeshas and half asians. even though it doesn't matter of they weren't. for western people it has been unbelievable why africans can look like them. this does not make them special. habeshas (eritreans) are africans who lived on the continent for more than 80 000 years. they don't look semitic (because semitic is non sense) they just look africans. asians and europeans directly and indirectly are decedent of habeshas east africans.

5. west-asians being african
interesting evolution map. the world 4000 years ago was totally different from today. we know for example that the people in babylon were speaking tigrigna

6. eritrean and ethiopian issue
because eritrea is very young as a nation but one of the oldest place in terms of african history all credit in the past and even in the present are given to ethiopia. ethiopian amara have inherited their writing system and their culture in large from ethiopia...but the word thinks its the other way round...

7. how i see this forum
i think there are some people who enjoy to argue on facts and some on their own findings but most by referring to other sources. new discoveries don't come from quoting others...

regarding the answers i continually get from IronLion it is a waste of time. I think he (like some others) wants to keep egypt a mystery, because this is the only way to be part of a culture that africans have created. if no one knows where the ancient egyptians came from and who they were everyone can keep claiming that they came from his/ her ancestors.

I am not interested to make egypt mine because I am an african only. I make it because I can read the hieroglyphs and because I can discover clear relations to my culture and people.

And the end of the day the whole debate, which created about 999 comments on the topic " The Race of the Ancient Egyptians" has been finally answered to me with the simple fact that ramsis and nefretitis name are written in tigrigna and not arabic and not hebrew and not koptic and not greek ect.

With my statement and discoveries I am not trying to take away ancient egypt away from africans. I am giving all africans an answer to a difficult question: who were Ancient Egyptians that National Geographic depicted as European?

Because Habeshas are Africans I think all Africans can be proud that the Ancient Egyptians came from Eritrea/ North Ethiopia and that they still exist today.

8. the contribution debate of some ethnical group to human history is a very sensitive topic because no one can escape from the effect of the past on someone's consciousness. in general everyone has the same potential to contribute to world history but men in power like destroy people's history and write it in their own favor.

With my argument I am repairing a destroyed image of Africa that was put in place to keep people small and make them appear useless.

If you want to debate with me on why Habeshas are the ancestors of Ancient Egypts please do it by refering to facts and examples, but not by rejecting it without a reason because it's not yours...

Member # 15718

Hi Everyone,
First of all, I wish you all a happy new year. I was in Paris to celebrate the beginning of '2011. Anyways...
Thank you all so far for your interesting feedbacks. I would like to give each topic a short answer to demonstrate you all that I am with you.

Happy new year.

1. regarding the location of punt
like ironlion showed us punt is even not written like punt its pwnt or brnt... it is based on a baboon research undertaken by some scientists...it is an exception that they got it right.

Fine, so we have Eritrea as another possible
location for Punt to go with Somalia and other
spots.

2. regarding the spread of afro-asiatic ..
We believe that tigrigna is the origin for the arabic hebrew, geez, amarigna ect. Tigrigna is what they call Afro-Asiatic. Tigrigna is the origin of any semitic language.

What credible evidence do you have that shows
this is so? We just can’t go by what people
believe in terms of rational science. Some
believe space aliens built or guided construction
of the pyramids. If your belief is a religious
one beyond mere human reason, that is a different
sphere from the here and now of producing actual
evidence.

3. other african symbols
I knew that in west africa that there were symbols use to communicate but I haven't read that this symbols were used to pronounce something. If they were sorry. Glad to hear that. If they are still used I am more than pleased.

Said scripts Explorer referred to are indeed in
place. Keep in mind also that Europeans did not
invent the writing and alphabets that they use.
They copied those from peoples outside Europe.

4. why eritreans are not special but unique
I believe that foreigners have damaged the proud habesha people by calling them mixed between native africans and israelis and arabs. in fact arabs are half habeshas and half asians. even though it doesn't matter of they weren't. for western people it has been unbelievable why africans can look like them.

I think you have it backward. It is the Africans
who started out with the built-in diversity that
gives narrow noses, pale skin, varied hair etc.
Everyone else followed the Africans. The
'surprise’ so to speak is that white Europeans
look like Africans, rather than the heavy-browed
Neanderthals or Cro-Magnons of Europe, as seems
to be the desired line Of descent by some Aryan
proponents on the web.

this does not make them special. habeshas (eritreans) are africans who lived on the continent for more than 80 000 years. they don't look semitic (because semitic is non sense) they just look africans. asians and europeans directly and indirectly are decedent of habeshas east africans.

You still have not shown any evidence as to where
these Habesahs came from if they were around
80,000 years ago. Did they spring up from the
soil of Eritrea 80,000 years ago? How did they
get there?

5. west-asians being african
interesting evolution map. the world 4000 years ago was totally different from today. we know for example that the people in babylon were speaking tigrigna

What you “know” is false absent credible evidence.
Can you give an example of the ancient Babylonian
language and why it was Tigrigna? Give some
words from ancient Babylonian compared to ancient
Tigrana and show why they are similar..

6. eritrean and ethiopian issue
because eritrea is very young as a nation but one of the oldest place in terms of african history all credit in the past and even in the present are given to ethiopia. ethiopian amara have inherited their writing system and their culture in large from ethiopia...but the word thinks its the other way round...

This may well be, but you have to show credible
evidence in support. So far, not much is
forthcoming.

7. how i see this forum
i think there are some people who enjoy to argue on facts and some on their own findings but most by referring to other sources. new discoveries don't come from quoting others...

New discoveries come by being familiar with basic
existing facts of a matter. The Egyptians were
familiar with simple counting and symbol systems
before they innovated their writing systems. So
far, all you have done is tell us what you
“believe”. But what you believe means nothing
without supporting evidence. Where is it?

regarding the answers i continually get from IronLion it is a waste of time. I think he (like some others) wants to keep egypt a mystery, because this is the only way to be part of a culture that africans have created. if no one knows where the ancient egyptians came from and who they were everyone can keep claiming that they came from his/ her ancestors.

We already know where the ancient Egyptians were
from. What is there to “claim”?

I am not interested to make egypt mine because I am an african only.

This makes no sense because Ancient Egyptians are
indigenous Africans.

I make it because I can read the hieroglyphs and because I can discover clear relations to my culture and people.

If you can do all this reading, why haven’t you
yet produced much credible evidence to back up
what You “believe”?

And the end of the day the whole debate, which created about 999 comments on the topic " The Race of the Ancient Egyptians" has been finally answered to me with the simple fact that ramsis and nefretitis name are written in tigrigna and not arabic and not hebrew and not koptic and not greek ect.

What credible evidence can you produce to support
your claim? 50th request… :}

With my statement and discoveries I am not trying to take away ancient egypt away from africans. I am giving all africans an answer to a difficult question: who were Ancient Egyptians that National Geographic depicted as European?

Because Habeshas are Africans I think all Africans can be proud that the Ancient Egyptians came from Eritrea/ North Ethiopia and that they still exist today.

How do we know your claim is correct since you
refuse to put credible evidence forward?

With my argument I am repairing a destroyed image of Africa that was put in place to keep people small and make them appear useless.

Actually you may be confusing the image of Africa
with your “Habesha supreme” notions..

If you want to debate with me on why Habeshas are the ancestors of Ancient Egypts please do it by refering to facts and examples, but not by rejecting it without a reason because it's not yours...

There are plenty of reasons to reject your claims
because you have put forward little credible
evidence to support them. There is little to
“debate” until you do.

AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Zarahan he has put forward no credible evidence first this is nothing new we have already heard this before.

U are claiming Habashi are ancestors of ancient egyptians why because u say similar words like

Tigrinia
Ethan=Frankincense
Amra=Hawk
Qeseti=bow and arrow
Qhul= eyeliner
Set=woman
thuf=spit
memfes=spirit
Seb=human mankind
pthare/fetari=creator ptah

There are a few more words in tigrinia but there are more words in Coptic and even just as much words in Bejawi and scholars are just looking into it but there are more words in Nara which are a tribe in eritrea who are Nilo-Saharans and language related to Nubians and old meroitic.

The area of pwnt that scholars claim in modern day eritrea is in the Gash Barka region which is where most of the Hamadryas Baboons are located only the Kunama and Nara tribes have history of catching these baboons which is the region of the Kunama,Nara and Tigre. The BeeHive type houses of the people of pwnt points to more than one single tribe in the Horn of africa and not common to most tigrinia people.

There was the idea of the word Absha in ancient egypt but it was more likely Absha a arabic form of abja there was teff in the pyramid bricks but this doesnt give any credible evidence to support this Eritrean tigrinia theory.

Ancient egyptians in there wall paintings look not only like eritreans but nubians,Beja,southern egyptians,Somalians,Yemenis,libyans,chadians,ethiopians,djboutins,sudanese,and saharans but that doesnt make them related.

Rawilson was the one who deciphered Babylonian using Mahra and Afan Oromo not tigrinia even though tigrinia has some words similar to Babylonian.

Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zemede
Member # 18448

Member Rated:
Before I show you for the third time some evidence I have to know:

Can anyone of you read tigrigna?
Can anyone of you read the hieroglyphs?

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AswaniAswad:

Rawilson was the one who deciphered Babylonian using Mahra and Afan Oromo not tigrinia even though tigrinia has some words similar to Babylonian.

I have read this a few times. I have not found where it can be sourced. Do you know?
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

quote:
Before I show you for the third time some evidence I have to know:

Can anyone of you read tigrigna?
Can anyone of you read the hieroglyphs?

If you are making these claims, present them in
the standard language of the forum- English, along
with your proof in English. Otherwise very few
can understand.

And if indeed you read hieroglyphs can you
decipher the writing below?

-
For example

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Eritrean Tourism Board does not communicate in Hieroglyphics.

Amhara or Tigrinniya more like it...

Italian sometimes...but no hieroglyphics [Razz]

Zemede
Member # 18448

Member Rated:
To give you a small introduction. On the left you see the name of Ramsis in hieroglyphs:

A circle = Is refereed to Ra. often shown as an eye also. The circle is an abstract eye and stands for re.e in tigrigna meaning he saw
A fork kind of object = is an M
A lock = is a Z
A second lock = is a Z

An Eye and MZZ

MZZ is written on the right side on the illustration one m and two z's. The meaning of MZZ is he pulled in Tigrigna.

Ramsis name was therefor He saw He pulled.

HERE IS THE EVIDENCE:
 -

I will give you more and more examples where you have a perfect match. The most interesting thing is that the heavy sounds of tigrigna and amaharigna can be found too like tsha, qka, tsa...

Note the system of writting one letter for two ME ZE ZE.
In Tigrigna its three letters.

Zemede
Member # 18448

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

Italian sometimes...but no hieroglyphics [Razz]

Talk to my Hand Kid LOL
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan:
[QUOTE]  -
For example

Hieroglypics 101 for the doubters

Zemede from Eritrean Tourism Board, what does
the above mean in Tigriniyya? [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

Italian sometimes...but no hieroglyphics [Roll Eyes]

Zemede
Member # 18448

Member Rated:
IronLion you are not worth my time!!!!!!!!!
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
IronLion you are not worth my time!!!!!!!!!

Translated

Habasha/Trigniyya Tourism Board is illiterate in Hieroglyphics...

The cat is outta the bag

..hehehe.. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
 -

See the position of the Tigre

Zemede
Member # 18448

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
 -

See the position of the Tigre

Dear astemb, There are over 80 000 excavations in Eritrea today and many places have not been analyzed due to war and other other circumstances. I can't trust any western source especially if it includes a non sense term negroid.
Zemede
Member # 18448

Member Rated:
The second evidence that I have posted is this:

-

In the middle it says wetset meaning she walked out and mot meaning death. This two word are a representative of thousands of tigrigna words that are written in hieroglyphs. The decoding process is very heavy as the hieroglyphs consisted in large of consonants and you have to add the vowels to them to get the meaning. The two examples I picked had a walking leg for wetset and a falling man for mot attached.

The other examples like ayin in hebrew and bayt in arabic have their origin in tigrigna because the hieroglyphs are older than the other two languages. In fact arabic and hebrew can be pronounced using tigrigna but tigrigna cannot be pronounced using arabi or hebrew completely.

Regarding the geez example awalid for girls it is clearly of tigrigna origin and has been referred as the origin of tigrigna and amharigna. How can geez be the origin of tigrigna if the hieroglyphs are INCREDIBLY written in tigrigna...

Fidel is a further simplification of the hieroglyphs and some letters are still looking the same

-
 -

Note that the hieroglyphs and the fidel are written mostly without vowels.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com