This is topic Those strange Russian Images, or, what really happened there? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=008205

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

Question:

Why does Ernst Johann von Biron look like this in the western Wiki:

-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Johann_von_Biron

But like this in the eastern Wiki?

-

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Johann_von_Biron

To western Albinos, this was Roman Emperor Constantine.

-

-

-

(Is it just me or do they all look different - suggesting that western Albinos are making it up)?

To the Russians, this was Roman Emperor Constantine.

-

-

Damn she looks Black.

Posted by mena7 (Member # 20555) on :

No Mike it is not just you all those Western busts of Emperor Constantine look different .Western Euro are liar.The Eastern European are very honest when depicting Ancient Monarch.This Russian icon portraying Constantine as a black person looks very accurate.Ironlion have two icons of black race Constantine and her very black sister.

There is a coin of Byzantine Emperor Justinian were his hair are wooly under the crown.

If you check the statues of the Roman Emperors at livius.com you will notice half of them have curly hairs and beards.Sometime the hair is symbolicaly kept short.Some of them have black/mulato phenotype.

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
No Mike it is not just you all those Western busts of Emperor Constantine look different .Western Euro are liar.The Eastern European are very honest when depicting Ancient Monarch.This Russian icon portraying Constantine as a black person looks very accurate.Ironlion have two icons of black race Constantine and her very black sister.

-
Anastasia was the sister of Emperor Constantine the great

Muurz @ [Big Grin]

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/black-romans-emperor-constantine-the-great/

Posted by DHDoxies (Member # 19701) on :

Mike you fricking White people hating, Kill Whitey, History stealing, lying, Black racist, Black supremacist pos, that woman in NO way looks Black. She looks like every other White woman, you stinking swine. Go find your own history in AFRICA & take your squawking parrot Mena7 with you & keep you Black racist Whitey hating hands off of my people's history.

Mike: Mena7 want a cracker

Mena7: Squawk Mena7 want a cracker

Mike: I hate Whitey

Mena7: Squawk, I hate whitey

Mike: Kill Whitey, exterminate him from earth

Mena7: Squawk, Kill Whitey, Exterminate Whitey

LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Mike you fricking White people hating, Kill Whitey, History stealing, lying, Black racist, Black supremacist pos, that woman in NO way looks Black. She looks like every other White woman, you stinking swine.

Raph

Get off the meth [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:

-
Anastasia was the sister of Emperor Constantine the great

Muurz @ [Big Grin]

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/black-romans-emperor-constantine-the-great/

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
 -

Damn she looks Black.

quote:
Mike you fricking White people hating, Kill Whitey, History stealing, lying, Black racist, Black supremacist pos, that woman in NO way looks Black. She looks like every other White woman, you stinking swine.

Beautiful full lips (they didn't have botox in those days), full elegant rounded nose, strong facial features.

Doxie, you sure?
I don't recall any Albino women looking like this, maybe some mulattoes yes, but Albinos NO!

Ironcocksucker, get lost & go play in traffic you stupid White people hating, lying, slandering sack of crap & don't forget not to watch for traffic. HAHAHAHA, do you really think I'd go to your piece of garbage site you stupid ass. Nothing there except a bunch of lies & thievery anyhow. Sorry I'm not you, I don't do drugs of any kind sorry. Again my name is NOT Ralph & NEVER was you sorry pos, go eat **** & die & go to hell.

Ironcocksucker, get lost & go play in traffic you stupid White people hating, lying, slandering sack of crap & don't forget not to watch for traffic. HAHAHAHA, do you really think I'd go to your piece of garbage site you stupid ass. Nothing there except a bunch of lies & thievery anyhow. Sorry I'm not you, I don't do drugs of any kind sorry. Again my name is NOT Ralph & NEVER was you sorry pos, go eat **** & die & go to hell.

Mike that woman's nose is not at all broad or flat & is no fuller than my own nose. Also her lips are not that full Mike. BTW, botox is not injected in the lips dumby, it is injected in various parts of the face to paralyze the facial muscles to make rich people look younger LOL.

quote:
Mike that woman's nose is not at all broad or flat & is no fuller than my own nose. Also her lips are not that full Mike. BTW, botox is not injected in the lips dumby, it is injected in various parts of the face to paralyze the facial muscles to make rich people look younger LOL.

Fortunately Black people don't need to know about Botox.

So all Black people have flat nose's huh?
And Albino girls have lips like that huh?

He,he,he:

A history of Russia Written by Rick Archer
January 2012

Probably Albinocentric but a least he admits that those Whities are from central Asia - Poor Doxie.

http://www.ssqq.com/travel/russia2012xrussiahistory.htm

quote:
blah..blah.. Sorry I'm not you, I don't do drugs of any kind sorry. ...

What? You off your pills?!

Thats dangerous.. here time for your blue candies... [Big Grin]

-

Mike come off it you stupid White people hating, history stealing, Black racist POS, that woman does NOT have big lips. No where in that site does it say that Whites came from Central Asia because we did not you stupid lying Black racist moron.

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

quote:
Question:

Why does Ernst Johann von Biron look like this in the western Wiki:

-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Johann_von_Biron

But like this in the eastern Wiki?

-

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Johann_von_Biron

^^^^ a white guy before and after a suntan ??

can we get some real blacks in here?

-

Mike no more suntanned white boys, thanks

quote:

-

-

-

(Is it just me or do they all look different - suggesting that western Albinos are making it up)?

It's just you, they do look the same

Same eyes nose and lips
(top photo slightly uward angle of photograph)

Very minor variation possibly due to different ages or slight weight gains
-or that artists are not always super ultra accurate

see my next MLK thread

Lioness, the man is obviously mixed, Albinos simply do not occur like that naturally.

-

My point was that Albinos like you felt it necessary to create fake paintings of him rather than show him accurately. Because if they did show him accurately, then they would have to account for his Black part, and what happened to the people who supplied it.

Doxie dear, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but, this is NOT real!

-

Check His sister:

-

Saint Theodore, Archbishop of Rostov, given name John, was the son of Stephen (brother of St Sergius of Radonezh), who occupied an important post under Prince Andrew of Radonezh. Left a widower, Stephen became a monk, and together with his twelve-year-old son, he went to the monastery to St Sergius, who foreseeing the ascetic life of the child John, tonsured him with the name Theodore on the Feast of St Theodore the Hair-Shirt Wearer (April 20).

After Theodore attained an appropriate age, he was given a blessing to be ordined to the priesthood. With the blessing of St Sergius, St Theodore built a church in honor of the Nativity of the Most Holy Theotokos and founded a monastery on the banks of the River Moskva, at the place called Simonovo. Soon the monastery began to attract a throng of people. St Theodore built a cell five versts from the Moscow Kremlin, and pursued new ascetical labors, and here disciples gathered around him. St Sergius, visiting this place, blessed the founding of a monastery, and Metropolitan Alexis blessed the construction of a church in the name of the Dormition of the Most Holy Theotokos at Novoe Simonovo, which also had its foundations laid in 1379. The old Simonov monastery remained the burial place of monks.

-

quote:
[QB] Lioness, the man is obviously mixed, Albinos simply do not occur like that naturally.

-

Mixed with what?
You discovered there are people who look like hispanics in the world? This is your black Europe? Guess what those darker hispanics and Portugese started the trans-atlantic slave trade, the paler dutch, British, French and Americans came later. (oh I forgot slavery never happened)
And both of Johann von Biron's parents might have looked the same as he does. You are always trying to promote the idea that brown skinned people can't breed they can only be produced by a pale skinned person mating with a very dark skinned person.
Yet you can go to the Mid East, South Asia, Spain, a long list of places where brown skinned people, men and women produce brown skinned children (could happen anywhere in fact)
Therefore these terms you use "mixed" or mulatto you often use with misleading Miscegenation implications.
Another thing men used chalk-based foundation to brighten their complexions, and, in the 18th century, Louis XV and his court made it vogue for men to put on gobs of toxic lead-based makeup and rouge.
Also some light skinned people can't tan but many can if they do it gradually without any sunscreen, spray tan or tanning booths ( I know it's hard for you to believe, it goes against your philosophy and all but it's a little thing I like to call reality)
 -

^^^ any number of things could account for this. The man might have had a dark skin tone and told his portrait painter to make him lighter becuase he didn't like his skin tone ( this kind of thing happens everyday) Or he might have used makeup when he was young you know who these poofy artistocrats were.
- trying to look whiter even before they had their portrait done
Or he might have got a sun tan.
Don't loose sleep over it thinking his father looked like Wesley Snipes, out from the woodpile

Mike your're obsessed with "mixed" people

can we get some real blacks in here?

-

-

when was this made?

^It is a modern Forensic facial reconstruction.

-

Lioness, I was struck by how Black the assumed Jesus figure, top center is. It seems that Russians make holy figures as Black as they possibly can. Is this an indication of "Purity"?

quote:

Lioness, I was struck by how Black the assumed Jesus figure, top center is. It seems that Russians make holy figures as Black as they possibly can. Is this an indication of "Purity"? [/QB]

Yes, late 19th century Russians considered black the color of purity, look it up

^No need, I trust you.

Basil II

Basil II known in his time as Basil the Porphyrogenitus and Basil the Young to distinguish him from his ancestor Basil I the Macedonian, was a Byzantine emperor from the Macedonian dynasty who reigned from 10 January 976 to 15 December 1025.

Basil was the son of Emperor Romanos II and Empress Theophano, whose maternal family was of Laconian Greek origin originating in the Peloponnesian region of Laconia, possibly from the city of Sparta. His paternal ancestry is of uncertain origins, his putative ancestor Basil I, the founder of the dynasty, being variously attributed Armenian, Slavic or Greek ancestry. Indeed the biological father of Leo VI the Wise (Basil IIs great-grandfather) was probably not Basil I, but Michael III. The family of Michael III were Anatolians from Phrygia and of Greek speech and culture, though originally of the Melchisedechian heretical faith.

-

The first part of his long reign was dominated by civil war against powerful generals from the Anatolian aristocracy. Following their submission, Basil oversaw the stabilization and expansion of the Byzantine Empire's eastern frontier, and above all, the final and complete subjugation of Bulgaria, the Empire's foremost European foe, after a prolonged struggle. For this he was nicknamed by later authors as "the Bulgar-slayer" , by which he is popularly known. At his death, the Empire stretched from Southern Italy to the Caucasus and from the Danube to the borders of Palestine, its greatest territorial extent since the Muslim conquests, four centuries earlier.

Despite near-constant warfare, Basil also showed himself a capable administrator, reducing the power of the great land-owning families who dominated the Empire's administration and military, and filling the Empire's treasury. Of far-reaching importance was Basil's decision to offer the hand of his sister Anna to Vladimir I of Kiev in exchange for military support, which led to the Christianization of the Kievan Rus', and the incorporation of Russia within the Byzantine cultural sphere.

Prince Vladimir

According to the early Slavic chronicle called Tale of Bygone Years, which describes life in Kyivan Rus' up to the year 1110, he sent his envoys throughout the civilized world to judge at first hand the major religions of the time—Islam, Roman Catholicism, Judaism, and Byzantine Orthodoxy. They were most impressed with their visit to Constantinople, saying, "We knew not whether we were in Heaven or on Earth… We only know that God dwells there among the people, and their service is fairer than the ceremonies of other nations."

The Primary Chronicle reports that in the year 987, as the result of a consultation with his boyars, Vladimir sent envoys to study the religions of the various neighboring nations whose representatives had been urging him to embrace their respective faiths. The result is amusingly described by the chronicler Nestor. Of the Muslim Bulgarians of the Volga the envoys reported there is no gladness among them; only sorrow and a great stench. He also said that the Bulgars' religion of Islam was undesirable due to its taboo against alcoholic beverages and pork; Vladimir said on that occasion: "Drinking is the joy of the Russes. We cannot exist without that pleasure." Russian sources also describe Vladimir consulting with Jewish envoys (who may or may not have been Khazars), and questioning them about their religion but ultimately rejecting it, saying that their loss of Jerusalem was evidence of their having been abandoned by God. Ultimately Vladimir settled on Christianity. In the churches of the Germans his emissaries saw no beauty; but at Constantinople, where the full festival ritual of the Byzantine Church was set in motion to impress them, they found their ideal: "We no longer knew whether we were in heaven or on earth," they reported, describing a majestic Divine Liturgy in Hagia Sophia, "nor such beauty, and we know not how to tell of it." If Vladimir was impressed by this account of his envoys, he was yet more so by political gains of the Byzantine alliance.

-

In 988, having taken the town of Chersonesos in Crimea, he boldly negotiated for the hand of the emperor Basil II's sister, Anna. Never before had a Byzantine imperial princess, and one "born-in-the-purple" at that, married a barbarian, as matrimonial offers of French kings and German emperors had been peremptorily rejected. In short, to marry the 27-year-old princess off to a pagan Slav seemed impossible. Vladimir, however, was baptized at Cherson, taking the Christian name of Basil out of compliment to his imperial brother-in-law; the sacrament was followed by his wedding with Anna. Returning to Kiev in triumph, he destroyed pagan monuments and established many churches, starting with the splendid Church of the Tithes (989) and monasteries on Mt. Athos.

-

^As we have all learned by now, Albinos in the west have created fake paintings showing Albinos for every important person in history and every important occasion in history.

So naturally they created a painting quite different from the Orthodox Church painting showing the Baptism of Prince Vladimir.

-

-
 -
 -
 -

quote:

- [/QB]

MIKE CAN WE GET SOME REAL BLACKS IN HERE? thanks
 -

-

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

-

He,he,he:

Okay, admit it, how many of you were taken-in by the title which has "encyclopedia" in it.

Come-on, lioness posted it, you know it had to be bogus.

View the h-west-africa Discussion Logs by month
View the Prior Message in h-west-africa's February 2008 logs by: [date] [author] [thread]
View the Next Message in h-west-africa's February 2008 logs by: [date] [author] [thread]
Visit the h-west-africa home page.

List Editor: Charles Becker <beckerleschar@ORANGE.SN>
Editor's Subject: Call for Contributors: Encyclopedia of Blacks in European History and Culture
Author's Subject: Call for Contributors: Encyclopedia of Blacks in European History and Culture
Date Written: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:31:02 +0000
Date Posted: Fri, 14 Feb 2008 08:31:02 -0500

Title: Fall Call for Contributors: Encyclopedia of Blacks in
European History and Culture
Date: 2008-04-30

Publication Date: 2008-04-30

The two-volume "Encyclopedia of Blacks in European History and
Culture," scheduled to be published by Greenwood Press in 2008,
currently seeks contributors.

Candidates must be willing to complete all entries no later than
April 30, 2008. Please do not respond to this call unless you are
confident that you can complete your contribution(s) by April 30.
Preference will be given to college professors, published writers,
and advanced graduate students, but others qualified to write on
entries focusing on the depiction and contribution of black Africans
in European history and literature will also be considered.

Compensation for accepted entries will $30 per 1,000 words. Those
whose entries total 3,000 words or more may choose instead to receive
the set of the encyclopedia, which will be sent to contributors at
publication.

If you are interested in writing for this important reference work,
please send a CV to:

Eric Martone: Blacks_in_Europe_Project@hotmail.com

Qualified candidates will receive a listing of available entries.
Prospective contributors will receive an assignment, contributors'
guidelines, and sample entries (if needed)by e-mail followed by a
release form mailed from the publisher to be signed and returned.
Completed entries are subject to the normal editing process required
for quality publications and are accepted for publication at the
discretion of the editor, advisory board, and publisher.
Eric Martone
Editor

Announcement ID: 160326
http://www.h-net.org/announce/show.cgi?ID=160326

http://h-net.msu.edu/cgi-bin/logbrowse.pl?trx=vx&list=h-west-africa&month=0802&week=b&msg=wSwz%2Bw0c3rezSicTPa%2BDEQ&user=&pw=

^^^^ Mike, opportunity's knocking

Ha,ha,ha:
I can't get over this:

The first blacks arrived in Europe as slaves and later as laborers and soldiers, and black immigrants today along with others are transforming Europe into multicultural states. This indispensable set expands our knowledge of blacks in Western civilization. More than 350 essay entries introduce students and other readers to the white European response to blacks in their countries, the black experiences and impact there, and the major interactions between Europe and Africa, the Caribbean, and the United States that resulted in the settling of blacks in Europe.

Lamin, just curious: by now even Negroes like you must understand that Blacks were the original Europeans.

How does it make you feel to have once believed ignorant, lying, ass-hole fools like this Eric Martone person?

alexander nevsky

-

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/alexander-nevsky-of-novgorod/

-

-

-

^Lioness, during this period, certainly most, perhaps all; Russian royalty and Nobility are depicted as Black people. But like in modern western Europe, Blacks became extinct in Russia too. Did you Albinos murder all the Blacks in Russia too, just like you did in Western Europe?

Also, in Russia what was the reason/excuse to kill Black people? In the west it was religion: Catholicism/Protestantism. He,he,he: Damn fool Albinos loved fighting religious wars so much that even when all the Blacks were gone, they still kept fighting over religion.

quote:
 -

^Lioness, during this period, certainly most, perhaps all; Russian royalty and Nobility are depicted as Black people. But like in modern western Europe, Blacks became extinct in Russia too. Did you Albinos murder all the Blacks in Russia too, just like you did in Western Europe?

Also, in Russia what was the reason/excuse to kill Black people? In the west it was religion: Catholicism/Protestantism. He,he,he: Damn fool Albinos loved fighting religious wars so much that even when all the Blacks were gone, they still kept fighting over religion.

-  -  -
 -
 -
 -

^^^^ Mike, if these people were nobles lived in 17th century Russia and somebody made paintings of them, four centuries later in the 21st century you would be saying
"Russian royalty and Nobility are depicted as Black people"
If paintings were made of them somehow in your mind they become magically transformed

Can we get some real black people in here?

-

^ Lioness, Why are you showing us pictures of Turk mulattoes and talking about modern Russians?

Idiot: Turk mulattoes are a Black/Albino mix.
Russian Mulattoes, like most native Americans, are a Mongol/Albino mix.

As a reminder, this is what modern Russians look like.

-

Anna Kournikova and Her Parents Sergei and Alla

Which brings up an interesting point; as anyone can see, Sergei is mixed race - Mongol & Albino.

Perhaps the Albinos in Russia did the same as the Albinos in the Americas, that is, made a deal with the Mongol type people to gang up on the Blacks and kill them, and then double-crossed the Mongols. (The Chinese and Russians, though the closest of neighbors, nonetheless hate each other).

-

A Buryat man and his Russian wife with their three daughters. | Location: Maloye Goloustnoye, Siberia, USSR.

^lamin, are you following this?
If I'm going too fast stop me, I'll answer questions too. The Birds and the Bees can be such a tough subject, what with all of that mixing and everything.

quote:
 -

A Buryat man and his Russian wife with their three daughters. | Location: Maloye Goloustnoye, Siberia, USSR.

Note the daughter in the front;
Though a mulatto, she has red hair and skin of an Albino.

He,he,he:

She looks Irish doesn't she?

Doxie, what say you?

^Before going on:
What with all of the talk of Albinos murdering Blacks in Europe, the Americas, and Asia, I'm sure that there are those like lamin who will never believe that those nice White people would ever do things like that.

Well, I would remind everyone that yesterday was the 50th. anniversary of Kennedy's speech begging for Blacks to be allowed to eat with Albinos, go to school with Albinos, etc.

The speech is here:

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/jfkcivilrights.htm

This is what Albinos who like to murder Blacks looks like:

-

-

Hell, they look like regular White people don't they?

He,he,he:

That's the point.

^Getting back to what may have happened in Russia that allowed the Albinos to usurp Black rule:

-

Oh,oh, looks like the Albinos used religion once again to bring down Black rulers.

The "Raskol" hmmm, lets see what that was about.

From Wiki:

Raskol, meaning "split" or "schism") was the event of splitting of the Russian Orthodox Church into an official church and the Old Believers movement in mid-17th century, triggered by the reforms of Patriarch Nikon in 1653, aiming to establish uniformity between the Greek and Russian church practices.

The members of an influential circle called the Zealots of Piety stood for purification of Russian Orthodox faith. They strove to reform Muscovite society, bringing it into closer accordance with Christian values and to improve church practices. As a consequence, they also were engaged in the removal of alternative versions and correction of divine service books. The most influential members of this circle were Archpriests Avvakum, Ivan Neronov, Stephan Vonifatiyev, Fyodor Rtishchev and, when still Archbishop of Novgorod, Nikon himself, the future Patriarch.

With the support from the Russian Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich, Patriarch Nikon began the process of correction of the Russian divine service books in accordance with their modern Greek counterparts and changed some of the rituals. These innovations met with resistance from both the clergy and the people, who disputed the legitimacy and correctness of these reforms, referring to theological traditions and Eastern Orthodox ecclesiastic rules.

(Obviously by now, most Russians were the Albino migrants from Central Asia).

The Raskol movement gained in strength after the church sobor in 1666–67, which had anathemized the defenders of the old faith as heretics and made decisions with regards to their punishment. Especially members of the low-ranking clergy, who had severed their relations with the church, became the leaders of the opposition. Propagation of the split with the church in the name of preservation of the Orthodox faith as it had existed until the reforms was the main postulate of their ideology. The most dramatic manifestations of the Raskol included the practice of the so-called ognenniye kreshcheniya (огненные крещения, or baptism by fire), or self-immolation, practiced by the most radical elements in the Old Believers' movement, who thought that the end of the world was near.

The Old Believers would soon split into different denominations, the Popovtsy and the Bespopovtsy. Attracted to the preachings of the Raskol ideologists, many posad people, mainly peasants, craftsmen and cossacks fled to the dense forests of Northern Russia and Volga region, southern borders of Russia, Siberia, and even abroad, where they would organize their own obshchinas. This was a mass exodus of common Russian people, who had refused to follow the new ecclesiastic rituals. In 1681, the government noted an increase among the "enemies of the church", especially in Siberia. With active support from the Russian Orthodox Church, it began to persecute the so-called raskolniki i.e., "schism-makers".

In the 1670s–1680s, the exposure of certain social vices in the Russian society gained special importance in the Raskol ideology. Some of the Raskol apologetes, such as Avvakum and his brothers-in-exile at the Pustozyorsk prison, tended to justify some of the uprisings, interpreting them as God’s punishment of the ecclesiastic and tsarist authorities for their actions. Some of the supporters of the Old Believers took part in Stepan Razin’s rebellion in 1670–1671, although this uprising is not regarded as an Old Believers' rebellion and Stenka Razin himself had strongly antiecclesiastic views. The supporters of the old faith played an important role in the Moscow Uprising of 1682. Many of the members of the old faith migrated west, seeking refuge in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, which allowed them to practice their faith freely .

In the late 17th – early 18th century, the most radical elements of the Raskol movement went into recession after it had become obvious that the reforms could not be reversed. The internal policy of Peter the Great eased the persecution of the Old Believers. The Tsar, however, did impose higher taxes on them.

During the reign of Cathrine the Great, Old Believers who had fled abroad were even encouraged to return to their motherland.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't that interesting?

The mulatto Tsars like Peter the Great were able to maintain power, and thus control over the Church.

-

But that all changed when the Albinos took over:

Cathrine the Great

-

A final thought:

The Thirty Years' War, which precipitated the loss of Black rulership in Europe happened in (1618–1648).

The Raskol, which precipitated the loss of Black rulership in Russia, happened in the mid 1600s - pretty much the same time.

Could it be that there was a "World-Wide" conspiracy by Albinos to bring down Black rule?

Keep in mind that this is all the Albino mans version of what happened.
It is for us to read between the lines to figure out what really happened.

Mike give it up you stupid White people hating, Kill Whitey, Black racist POS sack of scum. There was NO genocide of Blacks in Europe, you are NOT the indigenous people of Europe we Whites are. For once in your depraved life stop trying to rob my people of what is rightfully ours, our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland out of your intolerable hatred towards us. We have a right to what is ours without you trying to steal it out of hate. White children have a right to their history, their heritage, their homeland, their ancestors, without you trying to claim their birthright for yourselves & lie to them telling them its yours because you hate & wish to do harm to them. White youth have the right to look at pictures, statues, artifacts of their ancestors in Europe & see themselves in said depictions. White youth have a right to know who they are, where they come from, who their ancestors were, where their homeland is at without hate filled Black racist prick assholes like you & the rest of your ilk robbing them of out of your hatred towards them. NO that girl does NOT look Irish, she doesn't even look White, you can see it plainly written on her face especially her eyes. Mike cut the Albino bull crap, we Whites are NOT Albinos and you know it. You also know that your people are NOT the indigenous Europeans we Whites ARE. You just want our land & want to push us onto the waterless, landlocked, barren wasteland that is Central Asia where we wouldn't be able to grow our own food or raise animals for food, where we couldn't get anything out or in so that you can systematically exterminate us by starvation. You & your ilk (Mena7, Ironcocksucker, Kikuyu, Narmer, Clyde, Marc,Typezeiss, Mali,Geeskee(SP),XyyMan, Nontruthhitman, King, Troll Patrol) think it would be funny to see White children suffering, dying from starvation, you think it'd be the funniest thing ever.

quote:

The mulatto Tsars like Peter the Great were able to maintain power, and thus control over the Church.

-

quote:

Why are you showing us pictures of Turk mulattoes

Yes indeed Mike why are you showing us pictures of mulattoes?

how about some Black History rather than 'Mulatto' History ?

-

Mike maybe you delve back further to paintings of Peter the Great's parents and uncover the pure black and white parental components making up this turk mullato Peter the Great

quote:
Mike give it up you stupid White people hating, Kill Whitey, Black racist POS sack of scum. There was NO genocide of Blacks in Europe, you are NOT the indigenous people of Europe we Whites are. For once in your depraved life stop trying to rob my people of what is rightfully ours, our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland out of your intolerable hatred towards us. We have a right to what is ours without you trying to steal it out of hate. White children have a right to their history, their heritage, their homeland, their ancestors, without you trying to claim their birthright for yourselves & lie to them telling them its yours because you hate & wish to do harm to them. White youth have the right to look at pictures, statues, artifacts of their ancestors in Europe & see themselves in said depictions. White youth have a right to know who they are, where they come from, who their ancestors were, where their homeland is at without hate filled Black racist prick assholes like you & the rest of your ilk robbing them of out of your hatred towards them. NO that girl does NOT look Irish, she doesn't even look White, you can see it plainly written on her face especially her eyes. Mike cut the Albino bull crap, we Whites are NOT Albinos and you know it. You also know that your people are NOT the indigenous Europeans we Whites ARE. You just want our land & want to push us onto the waterless, landlocked, barren wasteland that is Central Asia where we wouldn't be able to grow our own food or raise animals for food, where we couldn't get anything out or in so that you can systematically exterminate us by starvation. You & your ilk (Mena7, Ironcocksucker, Kikuyu, Narmer, Clyde, Marc,Typezeiss, Mali,Geeskee(SP),XyyMan, Nontruthhitman, King, Troll Patrol) think it would be funny to see White children suffering, dying from starvation, you think it'd be the funniest thing ever.

Doxie dear, I can not take from you Albinos something that you have never had - A History!

Please Doxie, do tell me where your glorious history is hidden, I certainly can't find it. Please read these Wiki articles and point it out, or, post articles from other sources.

Russians:

The Russians are an East Slavic ethnic group native to Russia speaking the Russian language and primarily living in Russia and neighboring countries. They are the most numerous indigenous people of the Russian Federation (more than 80% of the population, according to the census of 2010, and the most numerous people in Europe.

Slavs:

The English word Slav is derived from the Middle English word sclave, which was borrowed from Medieval Latin sclavus "slave."

The early Slavs were a diverse group of tribal societies during the Migration period and early medieval Europe (ca. 5th to 10th centuries) whose tribal organizations indirectly created the foundations for today’s Slavic nations (via the Slavic states of the High Middle Ages).

The first mention of the name Slavs dates to the 6th century, by which time the Slavic tribes inhabited a vast area of central-eastern Europe. Over the following two centuries, the Slavs expanded further, towards the Balkans and the Alps in the south and west, and the Volga in the north and east.

From the 9th century, the Slavs were gradually Christianised, and by the 12th century, they formed the population within a number of medieval Christian states, the East Slavs in the Kievan Rus' and Lithuania, the South Slavs in Bulgaria, Croatia and Serbia, and the West Slavs in Poland and the Holy Roman Empire (Pomerania, Bohemia).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first mention of the name Slavs dates to the 6th century.

He,he,he:

By the 6th century A.D. Black civilizations had risen and lasted several thousands of years, fallen, and then risen again for several more thousands of years - several times.

No Doxie, you Albinos do NOT have a history!

quote:

-

Mike maybe you delve back further to paintings of Peter the Great's parents and uncover the pure black and white parental components making up this Turk mulatto Peter the Great

Peter was a Black/Slav Mulatto.

I had already posted his fathers portrait, his father was Alexis I (Aleksey Mikhailovich).

-

Naturally Peters mother was Albino, she was Natalya Kirillovna Naryshkina. Her family was a boyar, or bolyar, the highest rank of the feudal Bulgarian, Moscovian, Kievan Rus'ian, Wallachian, and Moldavian aristocracies, second only to the ruling princes.

The ultimate derivation of Boyar is probably from the Turkic roots bai ("noble, rich"; cf. "bey") and är ("man, men"), so maybe Peter was a Turk mulatto after all.

Mike you stupid White people hating,White people genocidist, Evil, wicked, satanic, filthy, disgusting, Black racist POS lowlife. We Whites DO have a history that YOU are trying to rob us of. At least I can say I'm a bigger better person than you are, I've never denied that Blacks as all other races have a history, I have not used racist epithets against your people as you have mine, I have not demeaned, degraded, or belittled your people like you have mine.

quote:
Mike you stupid White people hating,White people genocidist, Evil, wicked, satanic, filthy, disgusting, Black racist POS lowlife. We Whites DO have a history that YOU are trying to rob us of. At least I can say I'm a bigger better person than you are, I've never denied that Blacks as all other races have a history, I have not used racist epithets against your people as you have mine, I have not demeaned, degraded, or belittled your people like you have mine.

Ya,ya,ya:
I got you, and I know I got you.

Anyway Doxie dear, just musing you understand, but as an Albino woman, why would you want to produce defective scum like this:

-

When giving it up to a Black man like Mali, could possibly get you something like this:

-

Okay,okay: I know the chances of a Brazilian derived Black being called "The Great" is not good, but still.

Mike you are a complete and total idiot as well as a Black racist. You know every word I said is true. Peter The Great was NOT a mulatto, he was White. Sorry Black racist boy but I want children who resemble me & my family. I want children that people just assume are mine, not children that I'm constantly asked if they are mine because they don't look a dang thing like me. I will NOT be party to destroying my bloodline, aiding in the genocide of my people & committing child abuse by race mixing thanks. Having my child or children cursing my name because they can't identify with either race. Also this woman is NOT going to be any Black man's baby momma, stuck raising his mulatto offspring alone while he denies them, abandons me & them to go off to impregnate the next woman, after all you know what they say once you go Black you become a single mom hehehehe.

hehehe..

You are a mad man, fantasizing to be a woman...

Mike you are talking of a world wide Albino/white people conspiracy to bring down black power in the 17 cent CE. It is realist to think that the majority of white European who migrated to Europe in the 6 cent CE from Central Asia became tired of being ruled by a minority of mulato/brown and black.They either forced the black to mixed with them to become pale or killed them.

The problem was black African in Europe loved white women. The Garamante and Yoruba created Minoan Crete, The black Pelasgian created Greece, The Mande creted Etruria, The Yoruba and Akhan creted Rome.The Mediteranean world was black in prehistory but by the European middle age the majority of the Mediteranean people became coffee color or mulato.

DHDoxie black people cant let white people steal their precious history.We have to honor our ancestors.White are making history today, they are the most powerful, most technologicaly advance and richest people in the world. Stop erasing black people from history.

Mena7, that is exactly what your White people hating, Kill Whitey, Black racist self is doing to us Whites. YOU are trying to steal OUR history & trying to erase US from history. We Whites must honor OUR ancestors by fighting you tooth and nail to prevent you from smearing our ancestors names when you try to claim them as Black. WE ARE the indigenous people of Europe you are NOT. We did NOT come from no Central Asia. Take your Whitey hating Black racist butt on & find your own history in AFRICA and leave ours alone. BTW, you are spitting in the faces of your ancestors every time you try to claim a history that is NOT yours, everytime you try to steal an identity that is NOT yours, everytime you try to steal a heritage that is NOT yours, everytime you try to steal another races' homeland.

Ironcocksucker, go play in traffic you slanderous Black racist charlatan.

Alexis I
 -  -

Mike the Turkic-mongol element is coming from Peter's father's side

Peter the Great
 -

can we get some real Blacks in here?

-

quote:
Alexis I
 -

Peter the Great
 -

Lioness, I have no idea what took you so long to find those Albino fakes - they're all over the web.

This however is an "Authenticated" artifact whose authenticity is supported by the fact that it shows things that the owners would prefer not be shown (A Black rulership/Nobility in Russia).

-

quote:
Mena7, that is exactly what your White people hating, Kill Whitey, Black racist self is doing to us Whites. YOU are trying to steal OUR history & trying to erase US from history. We Whites must honor OUR ancestors by fighting you tooth and nail to prevent you from smearing our ancestors names when you try to claim them as Black. WE ARE the indigenous people of Europe you are NOT. We did NOT come from no Central Asia. Take your Whitey hating Black racist butt on & find your own history in AFRICA and leave ours alone. BTW, you are spitting in the faces of your ancestors every time you try to claim a history that is NOT yours, everytime you try to steal an identity that is NOT yours, everytime you try to steal a heritage that is NOT yours, everytime you try to steal another races' homeland.

Ironcocksucker, go play in traffic you slanderous Black racist charlatan.

Okay Doxie, enough of the bullsh1t about who is stealing whose history.

I want you to go on record right now!

Is this man Black, White, or Mulatto?

-

quote:
Alexis I

Peter the Great
 -

can we get some real Blacks in here?

-

-

Black enuff for you, haney? [Big Grin]

quote:
Alexis I
 -  -

There is no "racial" discrepancy beteen these two paintings.
They more similar to each other than are some of the MLK sculptures I posted.
Although neither rendition is that of a black man one could argue that the top painting has a nose that is broder than the smaller thin nose of the painting on the bottom, closer on a relative basis to the broader nose that most black people (not all) have

Many would argue the rendition in the top painting looks relatively more like a black man than the bottom painting.
Again Mike's black-o-meter is faulty

-

-

-

can we get some real black people in here, no more Turks, thanks

-

^^^ a reminder of what we actually look like

^I see you have taken on Cass's habits.

I Strongly suggest you reconsider.

BTW - Without the aid of make-up, the average Albino bitch with her pasty,
see-through skin, couldn't hold a candle to those village women.

quote:
[QB] ^I see you have taken on Cass's habits.

^^^ Africa phobic

and your ugly-o-meter is faulty

"Cass" would have went out of his way to post select black women that are unattractive.
The women I posted are cuter.

and you keep trying to pass off Turks as black.

actual black man:

-
Portrait of an African man by Jan Mosaert circa 1520-30

quote:
quote:
[QB] ^I see you have taken on Cass's habits.

^^^ Africa phobic

and your ugly-o-meter is faulty

"Cass" would have went out of his way to post select black women that are unattractive.
The women I posted are cuter.

and you keep trying to pass off Turks as black.

actual black man:

-
Portrait of an African man by Jan Mosaert circa 1520-30

Tsar Fedor
 -

Haney

Is your backside this black? [Razz]

Luv

Lion!

The Turk of Turkey look like mulato because they are a mixture of the original black and brown Anatolian and the white Seljuq Turk and white Ottoman Turk invaders.

From India to West Asia to North Africa the majority of the population are mulato. Many mulato population of North Africa and Asia dont want the world to know they are descendant of black people.

Mike, Fedor is White, until proven beyond a doubt otherwise. No Photoshopped pics to make him darker or to make his nose wider will do, I know how you Black racists love to use photoshop LOL.

quote:
Okay Doxie, enough of the bullsh1t about who is stealing whose history.

I want you to go on record right now!

Is this man Black, White, or Mulatto?

-

quote:
Mike, Fedor is White, until proven beyond a doubt otherwise. No Photoshopped pics to make him darker or to make his nose wider will do, I know how you Black racists love to use photoshop LOL.

Oh Doxie, don't you see that's why no one besides lamin pays any attention to what you Albinos say regarding race. You are all obviously either liars or delusional.

You see dear, when you can call a curly haired man with dark skin unequivocally Albino, and a Red haired pale skinned girl, like below, unequivocally non-Albino. Then we know that your definitions are purely political, i.e. lies.

-

-

Doxie keep in mind curly hair = black
according to the Oxford-Mikey dictionary

He,he,he:

Kenny G is Jewish, as Doxie will tell you, they are NOT White!

Ha,ha,ha:

I love it when Albino bullsh1t cuts both ways.

Mike what part of White= Non-Jewish person of wholly European descent do you not get. What you think all Whites have milky/creamy White skin, blond/red hair & blue eyes LOL. BTW, pure White people CAN have curly hair, our curls are looser than your Afro type hair dumby. How many times must you be told you stupid White people hating, Black racist twat, we Whites are NOT Albinos geez.

LOL Lioness true, however Kenny G is not White he is a Jew.

quote:
 -

Doxie keep in mind curly hair = black
according to the Oxford-Mikey dictionary

Haney

This harkens to all the lectures I drive into you weekly.

Kenny G has no locks. It is just hair-styling on an otherwise albino neanderthal-like straight hair.

Just hairstyling gel chemicals... sorry! It takes real negro blood to have curly locks!

Read:

quote:
Kenneth Bruce Gorelick is a smooth jazz saxophonist. He’s an American Grammy winner and has sold more than seventy-five million albums worldwide. Although his work is phenomenal, sometimes there are those who would insist that they’d like to emulate not his musical style, but his hairstyle. Kenny G long curly hairstyle is very popular with men going for a more laid-back look.

If you’re lucky enough to have been blessed with curlier locks than most men, then this look should come easy to you. To achieve it simply, just wash your hair or get it otherwise thoroughly wet. When this is done, don’t comb the wet locks out, as this will disrupt your shafts from curling as they dry naturally.

As they’re halfway dry, work your fingers through the roots and apply a bit of holding gel. This will set the curls in place and provide natural protection. When you’ve finished this step, place your fingers on both side of you scalp and push upwards, as if you’re setting a hat into place. This is called “scrunching.” It will come out better this way.

As most stylists will tell you, every “do” is suited for a different face shape. Faces generally fall into the categories of being square, oval, round or heart-shaped. This style is compatible with all shapes. Remember that to achieve this look your length should right above your shoulders, long enough to work with but short enough to give the wind-blown fashion.

If you don’t have naturally curled locks, then you’ll have to work a little bit harder. When your hair is wet, apply a conditioning serum to your shafts. It’s extremely important that you do not use a comb or brush. As previously mentioned, use your fingers to induce scrunching. Also, use a dry towel to muss up your locks at the roots as they dry. This will create volume. When dry, spritz some hairspray and try and comb to the right or left, creating a swept-over part.

Read more: http://coolmenshair.com/2011/03/kenny-g-long-curly-hairstyle.html#ixzz2W9H1g4cK
Read more at http://coolmenshair.com/2011/03/kenny-g-long-curly-hairstyle.html#ehPIGcbmVrl5boZz.99

Ironcocksucker, That is Kenny G's natural hair you dumby, he is a Jew & most Jews have curly hair unless they straighten it. Heck my own pure White Blond haired nieces had curly hair when they were small. Another thing everybody who has hair has locks you idiot, a lock is simply a piece of hair. Like when the barber asks if you want a lock of your child's hair on their first haircut, or the mortician asks you if you want a lock of your loved one's hair to remember them by.

-
young Nicole Kidman
( one of her parents had to have been black-
Mikeian Theory. article 6. law of curly hair )

-
Peter I
(one of the real portraits, note the curly hair)

-
Persians

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=8;t=007074
 -
quote:
^ I grew up with cousins that looked exactly like that boy in the heart of tropical Nigeria.

Their mothers were white but their fathers were black. I now that tribe so well know that you cannot pass one of them off to me as a "white" boy.

No way. He is black to me. I say he probably got black genes, because I have blood cousins like that, who have more Nigerian culture than I do .

Doxie dear, owing to your great talent in determining race, I put this one to you.

This is obviously a "stylized" portrait, can you tell if the man is Black or White?

-

Another view.

-

Grand Duchess Catherine Pavlovna of Russia, Queen consort of Württemberg

-

1817 - Catherine Pavlovna by Johann Gotthard Müller

Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia

-

November 15 1895, November 16 after 1900 – July 17, 1918) was the eldest daughter of the last autocratic ruler of the Russian Empire, Emperor Nicholas II, and of Empress Alexandra of Russia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doxie dear, these other portraits of Olga don't seem to be of the same person. Why is that, have you Albinos been up to mischief again?

-

-

quote:
...blah..blah..
quote:
^ I grew up with cousins that looked exactly like that boy in the heart of tropical Nigeria.

Their mothers were white but their fathers were black. I now that tribe so well know that you cannot pass one of them off to me as a "white" boy.

No way. He is black to me. I say he probably got black genes, because I have blood cousins like that, who have more Nigerian culture than I do .

Brown skin, curly hair = Muurish Blood

Even Lionese agrees with me:

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
 -

George Washington

Black Caucasian ????

I was looking for such a portrait, which shows good ole Washington with his dark complexion. He was proud of his noble ancestry. Strange for a republican inspired president. And a Black son too...

quote:
[QB] Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia

-

November 15 1895, November 16 after 1900 – July 17, 1918) was the eldest daughter of the last autocratic ruler of the Russian Empire, Emperor Nicholas II, and of Empress Alexandra of Russia.

wrong Mike ^^^^ The Grand Duchesses of Russia
Olga Alexandrovna

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.angelfire.com/pa/ImperialRussian

-

-

can we get some real Black Russians in here?
 -

Mike, all those people were White. Olga was most definitely WHITE just like both her parents unless you want to say her BROTHER Nicholas II & his Ill fated family were Black LOL. There are videos and everything of her brother & his family that proves they were WHITE. Mike you are an idiot, all both those paintings look just like the photograph. Why can't you seem to be honest & let go of your Anti-White hatred, & stop trying to steal what doesn't belong to you. I'm better at determining race than you because you let your intolerable hatred towards & desire to get back at Whitey cloud your brain & vision boy.

quote:
Mike, all those people were White. Olga was most definitely WHITE just like both her parents. There are videos and everything of her, her parents & her siblings which proves they were WHITE. Mike you are an idiot, all both those paintings look just like the photograph. Why can't you seem to be honest & let go of your Anti-White hatred, & stop trying to steal what doesn't belong to you. I'm better at determining race than you because you let your intolerable hatred towards & desire to get back at Whitey cloud your brain & vision boy.

Come on Doxie, don't be such a liar. You know damn well both of these women in southern America, would have been outed right away.

-

-

^Speaking of Albino liars:

Those with the ability might want to ponder this picture.

-

Mike you are an idiot you really are a delusional lying, Whitey hating idiot. Mike Olga did not go to South America you nit wit she fled to Denmark & then to Canada where she lived the rest of her life. How the heck can you look at that photograph of her which clearly shows she was White & claim her as Black you stupid idiot. BTW, it is YOUR Whitey hating Black racist POS butt that is lying & trying to steal what isn't yours all the while using racist epithets & demeaning, degrading, belittling & dehumanizing us in the process.

DHDoxies Im giving you the brown, bronze and black nobilities of Spain, Portugal, England, France, Germany and the Papacy who were involved in the chattel African slave trade and the genocided of the black native American. Those brown nobilities were working with knowledge or without knowledge to empower white people.Those European nobilities empower the white race.They are also responsible for the racist gradation system of the American continent that put black people at the bottom.I consider them mentaly white.They are yours Doxie.

Im keeping the Roman Empire who was created by black Etruscan, yoruba and Akhan and ruled by them and their mulato children.Im also keeping Greek civilization who was created by black Pelasgian, Mande and Yoruba, Egyptian and ruled by their black and mulato children.

I tell you what Mena7, how about you take your White people hating Black racist butt and find your own history in AFRICA & we Whites keep every bit of our European history. It is after all ours & we have a right to it. BTW, don't call me Doxie, you do NOT have permission to call me such as only my friends & people I respect are allowed to call me Doxie & you are NOT a friend but an ENEMY & I have NO respect at all for you or any of your Black racist ilk (Mike,Narmer,Clyde, Marc, Dana, Son Of Ra, Mali, Typezeiss, Kikuyu, NonTruthHitman, Doug, Troll Patrol), I have NO use for the ENEMY.

quote:
I tell you what Mena7, how about you take your White people hating Black racist butt and find your own history in AFRICA & we Whites keep every bit of our European history. It is after all ours & we have a right to it.

You see Doxie, that's just the thing, if you had a European history, I wouldn't mind leaving you with it, but you don't. You know those great stories of Greeks, Romans, Trojans, Spartans, etc? Well Look at the "True" artifacts they left behind, they were Black people. The early Albinos who joined with them, died with them as your people, the Germanics, Slavs, and Turks, came in from Central Asia. That's your homeland, and that's where you have to look for your history.

No Mike you stupid White people hating, Kill Whitey, history stealing, lying, Black racist POS, they were NOT Black people, they were WHITE. No you stupid White people hating moron we Whites did NOT come from Central Asia, it is NOT our homeland & our history is not there. How many times do you have to be told you evil POS not all Whites are Germanic or Slavic & Turks are NOT White you stupid Black racist son of satan. As I told Mena7, I believe nothing the ENEMY says & once again do NOT call me Doxie you stupid ENEMY of all Whites.

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike111:
[QB]

can we get some real Black Russians in here?
 -

Haney

Is he black enuff for you? [Big Grin]

Muurz!
 -

Sabbas of Zvenigorod

quote:
Not all Whites are Germanic or Slavic & Turks are NOT White.

Damn Doxie, are you really that far gone that you think that you can have your very own personal facts???

Doxie dear, get together with Cass and lioness, and see if you can find "ANY" Albino scientist who will say that there is currently existing "ANY" White people who are not Germanics, Slavs, or Turks.

Mike Whitey hating Black racist scumbag, show me one White scientist or any other unbiased (not Black racist or Asian racist, or Amerindian racist, or Jew, or East Indian racist) scientist who says that all Whites are Germanic or Slavic, some of us are CELTIC dumby. Poor little White people hater, how many times must you be told Turks are NOT White and NEVER will be & we Whites are NOT Albinos. Stop trying to pawn your Negro Albinos, Asian Albinos & pale skinned Mixed race people off on us. Also cut the racist epithets Mike.

quote:
Mike Whitey hating Black racist scumbag, show me one White scientist or any other unbiased (not Black racist or Asian racist, or Amerindian racist, or Jew, or East Indian racist) scientist who says that all Whites are Germanic or Slavic, some of us are CELTIC dumby.

I laughed when I read that, until I read how many of you Albinos are claiming Celtic ancestry as a way to claim European ancestry.

I know that there is no point in arguing the issue, you people cling strongly to your delusions.

But here is the thing, you Albinos can claim whatever you want, but you will "NEVER" be able to produce an ancient skeleton from the Celtic lands that are of an Albino. But I will ALWAYS be able to produce a Black skeleton from the Celtic lands. So you Albinos can keep lying to yourselves, the rest of us know better. Except maybe lamin.

-

-

http://englishrussia.com/2008/04/03/the-black-russian-army/

quote:
[

But here is the thing, you Albinos can claim whatever you want, but you will "NEVER" be able to produce an ancient skeleton from the Celtic lands that are of an Albino. But I will ALWAYS be able to produce a Black skeleton from the Celtic lands. So you Albinos can keep lying to yourselves, the rest of us know better. Except maybe lamin.

- [/QB]

the only evidence that the skeltons here are "black" is you claiming it is

some might call that evidunce, rather

Mike you stupid White people hating Black racist twit, stop trying to steal what isn't yours to claim. I demand DNA evidence that those two skeletons are Negro Mike. Please provide such thanks. Oh and once again STOP USING RACIST EPITHETS you stupid racist POS. The Whites on this forum do NOT use racist epithets towards you or your people so we deserve the same respect. We are NOT Albinos.

quote:
 -
the only evidence that the skeltons here are "black" is you claiming it is

some might call that evidunce, rather

I do not require that anyone take my word for anything - I always provide proof.

(Roman-era skull from the Walbrook England)
 -

This type of skull with a thin and high nose-bridge could be a Black OR Albino person.

The couple above with wide, low nose-bridge can only be Black people, Dravidian Albinos like Europeans don't come like that.

If the skull doesn't show, copy and paste this, clicking won't work:

http://www.historyfiles.co.uk/images/Britain/Prehistory/IronAge_Skull01_full.jpg

quote:
 -

The couple above with wide, low nose-bridge can only be Black people, Dravidian Albinos like Europeans don't come like that.

The skull at left is at an angle that is more turned away than a regular profile.
The eyes and nasal region of the skull at right is almost completely missing . The jaw is displaced.
Even a professional forensic specialist would hesitate to assess anything from this low quality photo enlargement and highly damaged skull.
Your analysis is pure silliness

Blah, blah, blah; you and Doxie are just chock full of it. But your bullsh1t does not hide the truth, even lamin can see that is the skull of a Black woman.

-

Posted by Marc Washington (Member # 10979) on :

Mike,

You are single-handedly opening up whole new worlds of blackness introducing the founding fathers of Eastern Christendom.

Great job!

Marc

^Hey Marc, I thought you were long gone: just visiting?

Posted by kikuyu22 (Member # 19561) on :

quote:
Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia

-

Doxie dear, these other portraits of Olga don't seem to be of the same person. Why is that, have you Albinos been up to mischief again?

-

-

IDK how I missed this photo. Mike111,can you give the source for it?

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com