This is topic Does Marijuana feminize men? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=012417

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

Does Marijuana feminize men?
Wesley Muhammad of the Nation of Islam thinks so, see link to video:

The Pot Plot and the Marijuana Controversy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsFfHwmalAA

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

Rubbish,the average Rasta is in no way effeminate.

Posted by Ish Gebor (Member # 18264) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

Instead of yelling rubbish, you need to look and listen as he breaks down the chemical components and process of the chemical manipulation in marijuana.

All marijuana is not the same. I live in a country where marijuana and other softdrugs has been legal for long time. I am no smoker, but it's not unusual for people to smoke it, over here.

Another thing is, what have Rastafarians accomplished as a community, what have they build except for a joint?

Remember effeminacy comes in many ways. Running away from fatherhood, accepting socioeconomic exclusion etc. is also a form of effeminacy and goes against the alpha-male nature. How many impressive "joint ventures" have Rastafarian set up?

Effeminacy doesn't mean you have to be a bwattybwoy and eat d--- all day or take it in the a-hole. That is just a diversion from effeminate issues. A bwattybwoy is just a deeper layer of effeminacy contra the alpha-male.

In order to really understand what he is talking about you have to listen to his lecture on "the assault of black manhood".

Especially the part of colonialism, there is becomes clear what the levels of effeminacy are like.

https://youtu.be/x_pYQXYQVj0

-

yes but he has no background in chemistry

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
yes but he has no background in chemistry

So what is the conflict, the NOI has chemist and doctors?

He certainly auto-didactically can be trained in it. After all, the man is a reader. He reads a lot.

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

All marijuana is not the same. I live in a country where marijuana and other softdrug has been legal for long time. I am no smoker, but it's not unusual for people to smoke it, over here.

you tried it?
Do you find that the male smokers over there are more feminine?

quote:
quote:

All marijuana is not the same. I live in a country where marijuana and other softdrug has been legal for long time. I am no smoker, but it's not unusual for people to smoke it, over here.

you tried it?

I tried it only two times, when I was in my teen years. But marijuana back then was different from now is what I have been told. I didn't feel any benefits so it was only those two times. However I did see people who went from soft- to harddrugs. That is not to say that all people go from soft- to harddrugs, because most certainly do not. And over here people from all walks of life use marijuana and other soft-drugs.

The chemically manipulated form is considered harddrugs and is illegal over here. This form of marijuana is usually developed by chemist who are in the underground-drugs scene.

The law is somewhat complex to explain because it is actually prohibited to own a certain amount of marijuana. It only legal to own up to few grams (I think it's 8 grams, in public space) and one may have a few plants for personal usage (I think up to 5) at home.

The odd and confusing part is that we have Coffee Shops who do sell marijuana constantly to many consumers, which means many pounds of soft-drugs per day. This is called a "backdoor policy", because these stores obviously don't have 8 grams and 5 plants storage.

Now for your question does it make male smokers feminine?

No not this type of marijuana. It is mostly created at home and sold to these Coffee Shops, or it either comes from Morocco, by Moroccan farmers and is taken in here illegally.

And within recent years a lot of regular people fell victim for culturing large amount of marijuana at home. These people are either being manipulated by this crime scene, or do it freely as they are being approached and receive large amounts of money in return.

For these and many other reasons the government is planing to regulate it by governmental control

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

quote:
quote:

Instead of yelling rubbish, you need to look and listen as he breaks down the chemical components and process of the chemical manipulation in marijuana.

Another thing is, what have Rastafarians accomplished as a community, what have they build except for a joint?

Remember effeminacy comes in many ways. Running away from fatherhood, accepting socioeconomic exclusion etc. is also a form of effeminacy and goes against the alpha-male nature. How many impressive "joint ventures" have Rastafarian set up?

Effeminacy doesn't mean you have to be a bwattybwoy and eat d--- all day or take it in the a-hole. That is just a diversion from effeminate issues. A bwattybwoy is just a deeper layer of effeminacy contra the alpha-male.

In order to really understand what he is talking about you have to listen to his lecture on "the assault of black manhood".

Especially the part of colonialism, there is becomes clear what the levels of effeminacy are like.

-

As usual, your deductions are right on point.

Herb has been around in the black community for a long time. Since the 1920s and before. In the hood I grew up in, it's seen as common as cigarettes, but probably less destructive than Kool cigarettes which are 99.8% consumed by blacks.
It's a dangerous thing when a white owned company sells it's product exclusively to black consumers. The reasons should be apparent.

The major difference between Rastas and the Hip-Hop crowd is the same as between the NOI and the black church; Control of what they put in their bodies.

Rastas, in Jamaica, grow their own products. They control what seed, fertilizer, soil, and chemicals are used to grow their products.

Hip-Hop Inter-city youth wouldn't know a real herb cola if you showed it to them. They don't grow anything, but purchase whatever comes from Mexico, Canada, Cali, or the local whites with grow ops.
This new street thing called Kush that all the rappers are rapping about and all the Hip-hop crowd are puffing is fake weed sprayed with the chemical, paraquat. Paraquat is a herbicide that definitely alters the brain chemistry and not much different than smoking Angel Dust, another drug that alters PERMANENTLY brain chemistry.

Not to mention, they even are making the cigar companies stock owners billionaires, and they don't even have control of the wrappers they are using to wrap up these chemicals. They wrappers are just as destructive as the content.

Like I said, this is not much different than the NOI that grows all of the food it consumes, versus black churches who are totally dependent on acquiring their foodstuffs from whites and have absolutely no idea of what they are actually consuming.

As usual, Brada has the brain of a flea.

I believe what he is actually saying is, there are a combination of American traps and influences which combine to help effeminate black men, from the lack of a manly father figure, to imbalanced female influence, incarceration, Christianity, drugs, and basically, the whole American culture and how it views/treats black males.

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Rastas, in Jamaica, grow their own products. They control what seed, fertilizer, soil, and chemicals are used to grow their products.

I had this in mind when wrote that response, however this is not what I meant. What I meant to say is the economic stimulation of a community as a whole.

I also think Brada-Anansi meant to say Rastas in America, not Jamaica. So my focus was on Rastas in America, not Jamaica.

quote:
Hip-Hop Inter-city youth wouldn't know a real herb cola if you showed it to them. They don't grow anything, but purchase whatever comes from Mexico, Canada, Cali, or the local whites with grow ops.
This new street thing called Kush that all the rappers are rapping about and all the Hip-hop crowd are puffing is fake weed sprayed with the chemical, paraquat. Paraquat is a herbicide that definitely alters the brain chemistry and not much different than smoking Angel Dust, another drug that alters PERMANENTLY brain chemistry. .

Indeed 100% consigned strong.

Perhaps they think they have some "knowledge-of-self" because of the word Kush. However, when you talk about the real Kush culture; history etc, they become confused and numb.

This fake weed was obviously called Kush by strategy to impose upon the black community.

quote:
Not to mention, they even are making the cigar companies stock owners billionaires, and they don't even have control of the wrappers they are using to wrap up these chemicals. They wrappers are just as destructive as the content.

Hmmm, very thoughtful. I didn't even look into this.

At 30:00 Wesley Muh Ammad addresses the Ratafafrai.

"We gonna talk about we…"

—Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad.

quote:
quote:

I had this in mind when wrote that response, however this is not what I meant. What I meant to say is the economic stimulation of a community as a whole.

I also think Brada-Anansi meant to say Rastas in America, not Jamaica. So my focus was on Rastas in America, not Jamaica.

The Rastas in America, Canada and Mexico are connected to the Jamaican Rasta network.
Their product, Jamaican Weed, is the backbone of their economy and their network is world-wide.
In Baltimore, they own corner stores in black neighborhoods that local blacks have never owned but purchase from everyday.
In Baltimore, you can go to the corner Rasta store, buy some milk, bread, soda, and a sack of Jamaican weed.

BTW: There is a real weed variant called, Kush, but what todays black youth are smoking isn't it.

The Crack Wars had a devastating effect on the black community. Perhaps the most devastating of all US strategies against blacks.
Black youth watched their parents act the fool, like children, doing any and everything to get this drug, making decisions solely based on this daily.
These children lost all respect and honor for their parents, and is why now they don't wish to respect or listen to their elders.
There is a good reason why these same youth show much respect to Farrakhan and the NOI, and not Rev. Jesse Jackson.
They see a real black man in Farrakhan. How a real black man is supposed to look, act and feel. Something they rarely see in their pseudo-christain, contradiction-filled black homes.

Ice Cube Comments on Meeting Minister Farrakhan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7OBI8Zfuag

http://theboombox.com/10-rappers-and-singers-embracing-louis-farrakhan/

quote:
The Rastas in America, Canada and Mexico are connected to the Jamaican Rasta network.
Their product, Weed, is the backbone of their economy.

Are you saying they operate the distributon internationally?

quote:

In Baltimore, they own corner stores in black neighborhoods that local blacks have never owned but purchase from everyday.
In Baltimore, you can go to the corner Rasta store, buy some milk, bread, soda, and a sack of Jamaican weed.

That is indeed a good start for economic development on micro scale, but is something like that on a large scale (macroeconomic principles)?

^ Yes, it is a world-wide network, but in usual fashion, their biggest opponents are the Christian blacks in Jamaica like Brada who are opposed to their activities and take America's money for the War On Drugs to persecute and prosecute them.

The whole Rasta movement began in Jamaican against these black Christian Pro-America Tarzan types.

You can usually find the Rastas in America residing outside of the city, deep in the mountains, owning their own farms, growing their own vegetables, chicken and goats, reading the old testament and isolated from the rest of America.

I was speaking with a Rasta youth just last week whose family has a farm deep in the mountains and make their living by growing watermelon on their 50 acre farm.

If you visit Jamaica, don't waste your time in the beach resorts where blacks like Brada are serving drinks and meals to white tourists and catering to their sexual fetishes.
Instead, go up to the mountains and find the Rastas to get a real feel for what true Jamaicans are like. If you get one to be your guide, you'll get to really see Jamaica.

quote:
The whole Rasta movement began in Jamaican against these black Christian Pro-America Tarzan types.

I of course do understand the core of Ratafafrai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpIAc9by5iU

Max Rome - I Chase the Devil

[Intro]
Lucifer son of the morning, I'm gonna chase you out of earth

[Chorus]
I'm gonna put on a iron shirt and chase Satan out of Earth
I'm gonna put on a iron shirt and chase the devil out of Earth
I'm gonna send him to outer space to find another race (x2)

[Verse]
Satan is a evilous man
But him can't chucks it on I-man
So when I check him my lass in hand
And if him slip, I gone wid him hand

[Chorus]

[Verse]
Him haffi drop him fork and run
Him can't stand up to Jah Jah son
Him haffi left yah with him gun
Dig off with him bomb

[Chorus]

[Verse]
Satan is a evilous man
But him can't chucks it on I-man
So when I check him my lass in hand
And if him slip, I gone wid him hand

[Chorus]

[Outro]
Move yah with yuh gun
Me say fe lef yah with yuh bomb (Oh yeah)
Move you with yuh bomb
Me say fe left yah with yuh gun

quote:
You can usually find the Rastas in America residing outside of the city, deep in the mountains, owning their own farms, growing their own vegetables, chicken and goats, reading the old testament and isolated from the rest of America.

Interesting, I didn't know this.

quote:
quote:

Interesting, I didn't know this.
It's pretty much the same life-style pattern they have/had in Jamaica.

I'm neither pro or against Rastas or Marijuana. This is just the way it is.
I'd rather see blacks drug/alcohol free, but if they have to do something, I see the Rasta path, as they use Marijuana in the same way American & Mexican Indians used Peyote in spiritual ritual, as the lesser of the evils.

https://www.peyote.org/

However, to be fair, I don't believe America is just attempting to effeminate of black youth. It appears to me that just as much effort is being applied to white youth, both male and female as well.

quote:
quote:

quote:
This new street thing called Kush that all the rappers are rapping about and all the Hip-hop crowd are puffing is fake weed sprayed with the chemical, paraquat. Paraquat is a herbicide that definitely alters the brain chemistry and not much different than smoking Angel Dust, another drug that alters PERMANENTLY brain chemistry. .

Indeed 100% consigned strong.

Perhaps they think they have some "knowledge-of-self" because of the word Kush. However, when you talk about the real Kush culture; history etc, they become confused and numb.

This fake weed was obviously called Kush by strategy to impose upon the black community.

quote:

Hmmm, very thoughtful. I didn't even look into this.

I meant the average Rastas from where ever, they are more often than not self employed trying to keep arms length from Babylon system, so don't expect them to build fortune 500 companies they are minimalist, if the Ganja is being laced with harmful products, then I can see Wesley Muhammad's point.

@ Narmerthoth despite shades thrown my way, your replies were pretty much spot on.
For that I ain't madatcha.. [Wink]

quote:
I meant the average Rastas from where ever, they are more often than not self employed trying to keep arms length from Babylon system, so don't expect them to build fortune 500 companies they are minimalist, if the Ganja is being laced with harmful products, then I can see Wesley Muhammad's point.

I am looking at the lecture right now, the entire lecture thus far has been intrigue.

He is addressing the Rastas and the etymology of the word Ganja at 1:15:32 and onwards.

https://youtu.be/DsFfHwmalAA?t=4532

Speaking of: "don't expect them to build fortune 500".

If you follow his lecture closely, from early on he, Wesley Muh Ammad explains the science of dominants in man and subordination in man.

In which position do you think these Rastas are?

In the video (1:20) he said the oldest record of cannabis was 13th-14th introduced to Ethiopia by "white Arabs Muslims" in Zanzibar
He said these "white arabs" controlled the East African slave trade

Who were these white arab muslims?

-

quote:
In the video (1:20) he said the oldest record of cannabis was 13th-14th introduced to Ethiopia by "white Arabs Muslims" in Zanzibar

https://i.imgbox.com/ofqNKNYy.png

He spoke of the "Aryanized muslims". I didn't see the images you present. In other lectures in theology he explains who and what the Aryanized muslims are. However, he did mention the typography and typology in this lecture as well.

Btw, we have addressed this topic also here at Egypt Search.

Follow the crumbs…

quote:
quote:

https://i.imgbox.com/ofqNKNYy.png

He spoke of the "Aryanized muslims". I didn't see the images you present. In other lectures in theology he explains who and what the Aryanized muslims are. However, he did mention the typography and typology.

Btw, we have addressed this topic also here at Egypt Search.

Follow the crumbs…

The picture shows the Sultans of Zanzibar. These were Omanis and not looking white

quote:
quote:

you tried it?

Thinking back about this question, I do see how some males are let's say, "somewhat weak", but I don't know what they "smoke".

quote:

The picture shows the Sultans of Zanzibar. These were Omanis and not looking white

Can you make a screenshot of the exact time in the lecture were that particular picture is being shown, because I don't see it.

Posted by Tukuler (Member # 19944) on :

Kush herbs has nothing to do with the Nile Valley.

It's a label for marijuana originating from the
Hindu Kush region of the south Asian subcontinent
and has been in the West around since at least the '80s .

Paraquat is a weed killer not an intoxicant.
If you consistently smoke paraquat treated
marijuana you will get sick and die sooner
than later.

K2 is a synthetic. It's not cannabis at all.

Every one of us has neuroreceptors fitted for
cannabis. We have an endocannabinoid system.

Non-genetically manipulated herb is the "Wisdom
Weed" and is for "the healing of the nations."

Look at the labels of your processed foods and
beverages. How many are genetically engineered?

I do not advocate activities illegal where you
reside. Respect and obey the laws of your land.

Legalize it (ngm herbs) and I will advertise it.

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
The original Scythians were Kushites.

from the topic video >

quote:

Wesley Muhammad

"The Scythians, those Caucasian nomadic warriors from the Russian Steppe...it is they who spread who spread Cannabis throughout the middle east and eventually Africa
The ultimate aim is to neuter Patriarchy, Cannabis the original Cannabis cult was an indo European cult , Indo Aryan cult but the cult of Cannabis was part of the white Goddess,The Scythians, their chief god was the goddessTabiti.
They spread Cannabis around the world and they spread the white goddess around the world "

Let's look at the dates, see if it makes sense

Scythians, 900 BC to 200 BC

Chinese Emperor Shen Nung in
2727 B.C.
The oldest known written record on cannabis use comes from

MARIJUANA - MEDICINAL USES IN EGYPT

Evidently the Egyptians used cannabis for medicinal purposes.

Around 2000 BC it was documented that cannabis was used to treat sore eyes and cataracts. It is also claimed that Egyptian women used cannabis to relieve sadness and bad tempers.

Amongst other things cannabis was used for:

Inflammation
In suppositories to treat hemorrhoids
For the relief of excessive menstrual bleeding
Glaucoma and inflammation.
Written prescriptions for cannabis have been discovered in ancient Egypt.

And although the use of cannabis dates back thousands of years to ancient China, it was the ancient Egyptians who first identified cancer as an illness and then treated it with cannabis.

Evidence of marijuana use found in mummies

There is likewise evidence that the ancient Egyptians regularly ingested cannabis. This is because its presence has been discovered in many mummified remains, including the remains of the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses the Great who reigned in 1213 B.C.

Also the Egyptian deities Bast and Seshat were associated with cannabis. Seshat who was the goddess of wisdom, knowledge and writing, among other things, is depicted in ancient Egyptian carvings with a cannabis leaf above her head.

In conclusion, one of the most convincing confirmations that marijuana was in use in ancient Egypt is that in the third century AD, the Roman emperor Aurelian imposed a tax on Egyptian cannabis.

So you're saying Cannabis back migrated?

quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Kush herbs has nothing to do with the Nile Valley.

It's a label for marijuana originating from the
Hindu Kush region of the south Asian subcontinent
and has been in the West around since at least the '80s .

True, and that is what Dr. Wesley explained. However, during the time when this was distributed it was a very popular term for the African Kush. So blacks most likely started to associate it with that region Kingdom of Kush, this probably made the black population such easy target.

Targetted?
Yeah, sure.
http://www.complex.com/life/2017/04/what-its-like-being-black-in-the-marijuana-business

quote:
quote:

from the topic video >

quote:

Wesley Muhammad

"The Scythians, those Caucasian nomadic warriors from the Russian Steppe...it is they who spread who spread Cannabis throughout the middle east and eventually Africa
The ultimate aim is to neuter Patriarchy, Cannabis the original Cannabis cult was an indo European cult , Indo Aryan cult but the cult of Cannabis was part of the white Goddess,The Scythians, their chief god was the goddessTabiti.
They spread Cannabis around the world and they spread the white goddess around the world "

2727 B.C.

Around 2000 BC it was documented that cannabis was used to treat sore eyes and cataracts. It is also claimed that Egyptian women used cannabis to relieve sadness and bad tempers.

Inflammation

And although the use of cannabis dates back thousands of years to ancient China, it was the ancient Egyptians who first identified cancer as an illness and then treated it with cannabis.

There is likewise evidence that the ancient Egyptians regularly ingested cannabis. This is because its presence has been discovered in many mummified remains, including the remains of the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses the Great who reigned in 1213 B.C.

Also the Egyptian deities Bast and Seshat were associated with cannabis. Seshat who was the goddess of wisdom, knowledge and writing, among other things, is depicted in ancient Egyptian carvings with a cannabis leaf above her head.

In conclusion, one of the most convincing confirmations that marijuana was in use in ancient Egypt is that in the third century AD, the Roman emperor Aurelian imposed a tax on Egyptian cannabis.

I don't think this nonsense you are doing here is irrelevant to the discussion of what Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad is addressing here. But as usually you will use tactics to derail and subdue the actual topic and proposition, by using a hideous form of sarcasm.

Clyde Winters is not even here to defend himself and we also know your ways and methods, altering peoples post. You may as well have taken my post and used it somewhere else to make me looked bad, since you are that kind of person. Ironically is the very same pattern Dr. Welsey Muh Ammad talked about in this lecture.

Btw, this was just posted by DD'eDeN in the following thread:

"Aryan" area described matches the Khazar empire, though from a different period.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009289;p=3#000118

You seem very obsessed with this part of the lecture, I wonder why?

quote:
Wesley Muhammad

Cite the timestamp. Thanks in advance.

And I am still waiting for you post this evidence:

quote:

Can you make a screenshot of the exact time in the lecture were that particular picture is being shown, because I don't see it.

quote:
Targetted?
Yeah, sure.
http://www.complex.com/life/2017/04/what-its-like-being-black-in-the-marijuana-business

Did you actually look at the lecture? I understand the resistance is strong, but black people have to come to grips with the biochemical facts. And yes, that is a painful process.

Has anyone read the autobio of the real Rick Ross?
Not the fake rapper, but the real cocaine dealer.

In his book he states that he never wanted to be the nation's largest Cocaine dealer and that all he wanted to do is sell marijuana.
The only problem was, the whites would only give him small quantities of weed, but would give me kilos of cocaine, on credit!
They would only allow him to have a few pounds of weed, but would insist he take and distribute virtually tons of cocaine.

I'm not attempting to justify his decision to become responsible for helping whites to destroy black communities from coast to coast, but just showing how the game is played and what you end up with when you play the game by the rules they setup.

quote:
Has anyone read the autobio of the real Rick Ross?
Not the fake rapper, but the real cocaine dealer.

In his book he states that he never wanted to be the nation's largest Cocaine dealer and that all he wanted to do is sell marijuana.
The only problem was, the whites would only give him small quantities of weed, but would give me kilos of cocaine, on credit!
They would only allow him to have a few pounds of weed, but would insist he take and distribute virtually tons of cocaine.

I'm not attempting to justify his decision to become responsible for helping whites to destroy black communities from coast to coast, but just showing how the game is played and what you end up with when you play the game by the rules they setup.

No never read it, but his videography can be seen on YouTube. He reveals some BIG NAMES during these interviews.

quote:
quote:

from the topic video >

quote:

Wesley Muhammad

2727 B.C.

Inflammation

Great post. You beat me to it!

Yale research 10 years ago strongly suggests that the anointing oil used by Jesus also contained Cannabis oil as medication to ease pain of skin cancer for albinos (lepers) in Africa.
Possible that today Jesus would be labeled as a communist stoner?

quote:

quote:

Can you make a screenshot of the exact time in the lecture were that particular picture is being shown, because I don't see it. [/QB]
I never said he showed that picture

In the video (1:20) he said the oldest record of cannabis was 13th-14th century introduced to Ethiopia by "white Arabs Muslims" in Zanzibar

We don't have photos of 13th-14th century Arabs.
The photos we have from Zanzibar of Arabs are 19th century. So I put those up

The point is that he regards those Arabs in 13th-14th century to be white

quote:

http://blackarabia.blogspot.com/2011/07/was-muhammad-and-arabs-really-african.html

This is actually an understatement: while practically all of the Umayyad caliphs were proud, pure, Black Arabs, practically all of the Abbasid caliphs, with the exception of the first, were sons of slave, mainly Persian, mothers. Many of these caliphs preferred the culture of the Persian mothers to that of the pure black Arabs. Many of the Abbassid caliphs were racists, but they were as racist to the Black Arabs as they were to the Black African! So the Zanj did not revolt against racist Arab rulers, they revolted against racist half-breeds, who were racist against both Arab and East African blackness.

^ From Wesley Muhammad's blog. His view is that Islam has been corrupted since the Abbasids took over in 750,A.D.

and that is only recently that Master Fard Muhammad (according to the NOI , half black Arab and half Caucasian ) corrected Islam around 1930

quote:
quote:

quote:

In the video (1:20) he said the oldest record of cannabis was 13th-14th century introduced to Ethiopia by "white Arabs Muslims" in Zanzibar

So why show that picture, since it had nothing to do with his lecture. If you don't understand half of what he is talking about why make these odd claims and suggestions? It's just weird.

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

http://blackarabia.blogspot.com/2011/07/was-muhammad-and-arabs-really-african.html

This is actually an understatement: while practically all of the Umayyad caliphs were proud, pure, Black Arabs, practically all of the Abbasid caliphs, with the exception of the first, were sons of slave, mainly Persian, mothers. Many of these caliphs preferred the culture of the Persian mothers to that of the pure black Arabs. Many of the Abbassid caliphs were racists, but they were as racist to the Black Arabs as they were to the Black African! So the Zanj did not revolt against racist Arab rulers, they revolted against racist half-breeds, who were racist against both Arab and East African blackness.

^ From Wesley Muhammad's blog. His view is that Islam has been corrupted since the Abbasids took over in 750,A.D.

and that is only recently that Master Fard Muhammad (according to the NOI , half black Arab and half Caucasian ) corrected Islam around 1930 [/QB]

So, you admit your photo spams are fraudulent and a failed attempt to yet again discredit Dr. Wesley Muhammad?

quote:

quote:

and that is only recently that Master Fard Muhammad (according to the NOI , half black Arab and half Caucasian ) corrected Islam around 1930

See, this is why he is. Ph.D in Islamic studies and you're a nobody.

You are so pathetic you now argue about "Master Fard Muhammad", when you don't even understand the metaphor and mythology. Plus is has nothing to do with the biochemical assault on blacks in America, but strangely enough you aren't bothered by that at all. You seem more concerned with all that other stuff.

quote:
So why show that picture, since it had nothing to do with his lecture. If you don't understand half of what he is talking about why make these odd claims and suggestions? It's just weird.

I just explained very clearly why I posted it.
He said in the video Arabs in Zanzibar introduced Cannabis to Ethiopia

So I posted a picture of Arabs from Zanzibar. So of course that has to do with what he said, what the hell are you talking about ?

quote:
quote:
Targetted?
Yeah, sure.

Did you actually look at the lecture? I understand the resistance is strong, but black people have to come to grips with the biochemical facts. And yes, that is a painful process.
Do you actually know anything about day to day life
of the Black Americans over the last 40 years?

Have you lived with Rastas or had affairs with
Yardies?

When's the last time you sat down and chillum with Kali worshippers?

You are free to voice your opinions and so am I

Have you ever set foot in an NOI Temple or masjid
or been at a Saviours Day?

I'm not a blind cult follower of Wesley Muhammad
Nor do I knock anyone who is. I think with my own mind inculcated by my actual life experiences. One
of which is Farrakhan himself inviting me onstage
and introducing me.

So do you mind if I express myself or must I capitulate to groupthink?

quote:
quote:

I just explained very clearly why I posted it.
He said in the video Arabs in Zanzibar introduced Cannabis to Ethiopia

So I posted a picture of Arabs from Zanzibar. So of course that has to do with what he said, what the hell are you talking about ?

You lack comprehension skills, that is a real issue. Sad so sad.

I will explain it to you once more, he is talking about Aryanized Muslims, the Aryinazation started a few centuries before. He also explained that the cannabis seed origin, and that was no Oman. [Embarrassed] So, it is obviously you who don't know what the heel you're talking about.

You are more concerned about how "white they were" than the biochemical assault on black America. Hmmmmm? [Big Grin]

quote:
Plus is has nothing to do with the biochemical assault on blacks in America, but strangely enough you aren't bothered by that at all. You seem more concerned with all that other stuff.

Since whites use marijuana as well I don't consider marijuana a biochemical assault on blacks.

I don't consider it a biochemical assault on anybody because it is not forced on anybody. You can choose not to use it.

Furthermore if whites are using plenty of marijuana that would reduce their dominance as well according to Wesley Muhammad so the theory is not working.

The availability of illegal guns in Chicago is a more important issue

quote:
quote:
quote:
Targetted?
Yeah, sure.

Do you actually know anything about day to day life
of the Black Americans over the last 40 years?

Have you lived with Rastas or had affairs with
Yardies?

When's the last time you sat down and chillum with Kali worshippers?

You are free to voice your opinions and so am I

Have you ever set foot in an NOI Temple or masjid
or been at a Saviours Day?

I'm not a blind cult follower of Wesley Muhammad
Nor do I knock anyone who is. I think with my own mind inculcated by my actual life experiences. One
of which is Farrakhan himself inviting me onstage
and introducing me.

So do you mind if I express myself or must I capitulate to groupthink?

Well, actually I have family and friends in America. All my family are engineers. My family has been there for many many decades.

But how do your arguments confluence the biochemical attack on black Americans? It has very little to do with this historical documentation. I do understand the resistance, for the cause of to get "high" under the subliminal of "my opinion", "my propagative". However it leads to self destruction, but when one is that "high" and "chemically induced" one can't see these facts for what they are.

If one uses his / her own mind one will come to the realization that Dr. Wesley is speaking real here. It is all well documented.

I am about the watch part 2 plus the Q and A, so I will not be able to chat any longer for now.

You live in Amsterdam, they have all sorts of high THC weed there.
Is that a "biochemical assault " ?

quote:
quote:
Plus is has nothing to do with the biochemical assault on blacks in America, but strangely enough you aren't bothered by that at all. You seem more concerned with all that other stuff.

Since whites use marijuana as well I don't consider marijuana a biochemical assault on blacks.

I don't consider it a biochemical assault on anybody because it is not forced on anybody. You can choose not to use it.

You most likely didn't even understand half of what he was talking about. The terminology flew over your head like madness.

Do you understand social-engineering?

quote:

Furthermore if whites are using plenty of marijuana that would reduce their dominance as well according to Wesley Muhammad so the theory is not working.

You don't understand chemistry.

Dr. Wesley explained the engineered factors of MK-Ultra. These are all well researched official governmental documents. Something you understand very little about.

quote:

The social engineering of both goes hand-in-hand. It is this much you understand about the topic. So much for your "Africana" support. [Embarrassed]

So explain how in your country how marijuana sold in Cafes is social-engineering.

quote:
You live in Amsterdam, they have all sorts of high THC weed there.
Is that a "biochemical assault " ?

You are now talking gibberish, which is a very typical thing to do for you.

It is clear that you don't understand anything, including this very same topic of biochemistry Dr. Wesley talked about.

Nor do I live in Amsterdam. smh.

High THC in weed comes from chemist who work for the crime scene, which they have created in labs, what part of this don't you understand. It is not the original product.

It is not the scene I am in, but from what I hear different stores have different products.

quote:
quote:

OK, this is it.
Time for you to start focusing on moderation and less on posting. Your posts just muddy up the water and are obviously meant to twist facts and reality. Unbecoming of a site mod, so just please stop.

WHites drank alcohol, but making it freely available to the disheartened and depressed Native Americans so they could commit slow suicide wasn't targeting them. Same goes for the South African Bushman, Aborigines and many other native peoples.

Take a look at who owns all the US's largest liquor distillers and distributors.

quote:
quote:
quote:

OK, this is it.
Time for you to start focusing on moderation and less on posting. Your posts just muddy up the water and are obviously meant to twist facts and reality. Unbecoming of a site mod, so just please stop.

WHites drank alcohol, but making it freely available to the disheartened and depressed Native Americans so they could commit slow suicide wasn't targeting them. Same goes for the South African Bushman, Aborigines and many other native peoples.

Take a look at who owns all the US's largest liquor distillers and distributors.

The moderation is just as terrible as understanding this topic Dr. Wesley has addressed.

And yes, it is absolutely despicable the way the presented facts have been twisted by the lioness.

Ask yourself why certain dual citizens in the US consistently attempt to maintain the US marijuana laws, yet in Israel we have this;

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-04-11/israel-is-a-global-leader-in-marijuana-research

TEL AVIV — After speaking here last month at a conference devoted to marijuana innovation, Garyn Angel handed out cannabis-infused salad dressing and sauces to people seeking to add an extra kick to their lunch. The CannaTech conference drew high-profile speakers, including Yuval Landschaft, director of the Medical Cannabis Unit at Israel's Ministry of Health, and Sharren Haskel, a member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's right-wing party and one of Israel's biggest advocates of medical marijuana. The government speakers underscored the Israeli government's growing involvement in medical marijuana research and development.

Enter Israel, which has become an international leader in cannabis research, partly fueled by the world's highest percentage of financial resources devoted to research.

It's a GREAT business move to halt the possibility of the US doing research and developing drugs until Israel has completed their research and ready to control the world-wide market.
Can't blame anyone but the US Congress, Senate and citizens for once again falling for the Okey-doke.

This is the guy who made marijuana illegal in the US, as well as the growing of Hemp which African Americans were especially expert in and made great profit from.

Harry J. Anslinger, was a barber by trade who was born in Bern, Switzerland.
He later obtained an associates degree in business and engineering.
 -

In the 1930s Anslinger's articles often contained racial themes in his anti-marijuana campaign:[17]

Colored students at the Univ. of Minn. partying with (white) female students, smoking [marijuana] and getting their sympathy with stories of racial persecution. Result: pregnancy.[18][19]

Two Negros took a girl fourteen years old and kept her for two days under the influence of hemp. Upon recovery she was found to be suffering from syphilis.[19]

When Anslinger was interviewed in 1954 about drug abuse, however, he mentioned nothing about race or sex. In his book The Protectors (1964), Anslinger has a chapter called "Jazz and Junk Don't Mix" about black jazz musicians Billie Holiday (who he had handcuffed on her death bed due to suspicion of drug use and possession[20]) and Charlie Parker, who both died after years of heroin and alcohol abuse, but no mention of Lenny Bruce.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_J._Anslinger

Marijuana can reduce testosterone and in my opinion makes many (but not all) people lazy and others paranoid.
So I would agree with Wesley Muhammad on those things.
My recommendation is don't smoke it every day. I would say at most a couple days a week. It does help a lot of people to relax though.
Drugs are fast money in the hood, more jobs programs are needed, less guns, less weed rap songs
Colorado seems to be the marijuana capital of America these days where they have a legal industry, made a billion last year.

Oh but that herb is so sweet once in awhile, one love.

Ish give it another chance get the Indica not the Sativa, take about 4 hits and chill in the park and watch the sunset

Wesley Muhammad says god put cannibus into Southern Siberia.
That places the blame on the black man

peace

quote:
quote:
quote:

OK, this is it.

Lioness can't comprehend that this biochemical assault goes along with the gun activity and poverty.

It surprises me time and time again how someone who claimed to be trained in Africana and humanitarian studies doesn't understand this or even completely ignores this.

It seems more as if this person enjoys this assault on black America. One of the very few groups of people I see doing this are (yep) white supremacist.

quote:
Marijuana can reduce testosterone and in my opinion makes many (but not all) people lazy and others paranoid.
My recommendation is don't smoke it every day. I would say at most a couple days a week. It does help a lot of people to relax though.
Drugs are fast money in the hood, more jobs programs are needed, less guns, less weed rap songs
Colorado seems to be the marijuana capital of America these days where they have a legal industry, made a billion last year.

Ish give it another chance get the Indica not the Sativa, take about 4 hits and chill in the park and watch the sunset

peace

It's funny how you turn everything socially engineered towards black America into sarcasm. He, Dr. Wesley has all of what he said well documented, MK-Ultra.

Yet, for some funny reason you think you are more knowledgeable on the subject. [Big Grin]

It's nice to see you expose yourself once again.

See, I have learned to meditate and get to higher places, God-body.

Peace.

quote:

peace

LOL, stop trying to flip the script and sounding foolish.
What you said is wrong again.
The only reason Indica is on the street instead of Sativa is it takes Indica 4 months to harvest and Sativa 12-16 months.
Sativa is the lazy weed, while Sativa is the cerebral weed.
Sativa grows best in tropical environments (Africa, India, The Islands), while Indica grows well in inside grow environments easy to conceal from LEO.

You don't know nothing about nothing, do you?

quote:
quote:

peace

LOL, stop trying to flip the script and sounding foolish.
What you said is wrong again.
The only reason Indica is on the street instead of Sativa is it takes Indica 4 months to harvest and Sativa 12-16 months.
Sativa is the lazy weed, while Sativa is the cerebral weed.

You don't know nothing about nothing, do you?

Indeed, with each post its getting worse. [Big Grin]

And it only proves Dr. Wesley to be right.

What Wesley Muhammad is saying is that people like rastas should stop stealing their culture from Scythians and conforming to CIA mind control. O.k I get it

quote:
What Wesley Muhammad is saying is that people like rastas should stop stealing their culture from Scythians and conforming to CIA mind control. O.k I get it

Where did he say Rastas stole it from Scythians culture? He stated that it is was put there by colonial Brits. See, you didn't pay any attention to things that are at the core of this issue.

But more importantly is the biochemical assault on black people in America, by biochemical manipulation.

You keep making these sarcastic "jokes", while this is a serious topic. Why?

Why do you think it is funny?

quote:
quote:

Yes, that too. [Big Grin]

But more importantly is the biochemical assault on black people in America, by biochemical manipulation.

If something I said was joke you wouldn't be saying "yes" to it because that is what he's saying.

No I don't think everything is a conspiracy theory, pot is like alcohol. People like it, they buy it and it's less addictive comparatively

So I don't think the paranoid scare tactics are going to work. Many of these pistol popping gangstas smoke a lot of weed and are not lacking in aggressiveness. That whole thing about feminizing they will be laughing at if they ever hear it

Allow me to peel this onion for you and expose what's really happening.

-

This real target of America's war on marijuana was not actually marijuana, but HEMP!
If hemp weren't banished from the land, it would very likely today be a market worth tens or hundreds of millions of dollars, and African Americans would have a good chunk of that market.

My grandfather and great grandfather both grew hemp on their farms.

Hemp was a plant that is easy to grow has very low overhead and very profitable.

No one grew Hemp, Rice, or raised horses better in the US than African Americans.

Growing Hemp offered African Americans a path to address many markets, even international ones, with little expense and capital independent operations. Meaning, you didn't need a big bank loan. All you needed was some land and seed.

George Washington, the founder of this nation and owner of a large hemp plantation in Virginia (worked by African slaves) stated on numerous occasions, "Where ever your travels take you in this great nation, be sure to sow the hemp seed".
You can safely say that George Washington was the Johnny Appleseed of hemp.
Ironic that these conservatives overlook that.

-

By making Hemp illegal, whites cut off a very lucrative and open market option for African Americans.

-

Top Commercial Hemp Products Imported to the US in 2015

Approximately $580M in raw hemp fiber from the UK, used to build homes and home insulation.

The U.S. imports an additional estimated $300 million each year in commercial hemp products and raw hemp materials, yet it’s still illegal in most cases to grow this crop in the country. Industrial hemp is environmentally friendly and has the potential to be used to make 25,000-plus distinct products.

Here are some of the top commercial hemp products imported to the U.S., according to data from the U.S. International Trade Commission.

1. Hemp Seeds: In 2013 (the most recent year for which data is available), the U.S. imported more than $26 million worth of hemp seeds; in 2005, just five years earlier, this category only accounted for about $271,000. This speaks to the increased legality of growth of industrial hemp for research purposes, though it is still prohibited to grow this crop for other purposes. The seeds can also be used as an ingredient in health and beauty products, industrial oils, and pharmaceuticals.

2. Hemp Seed Oilcake and Other Solids: This type of hemp material is commonly used as an additive in foods and nutritional supplements. In 2013, the U.S. imported approximately $6.25 million in hemp oilcake and related products, primarily from Canada.

3. Hemp Oil and Fractions: This category represents imports of approximately $2.25 million in 2013. Hemp oil can be distilled to make a host of other products, including plastics and biofuels, as well as used on its own in soaps, as a moisturizer, and for cooking.

4. True Hemp Woven Fabrics: In 2013, the U.S. imported just over $1 million in ready-made hemp clothing and textiles. This includes hemp products that are already processed into fabric but may not be a finished garment or product, as well as completed textile products that were imported as-is.

5. True Hemp Yarn: This category, indicating that the hemp fibers have been spun into yarn but that this yarn is not yet woven into fabric, represented $478,000 in industrial hemp imports to the U.S. in 2013.

6. True Hemp, Raw/Processed Not Spun: The U.S. imported approximately $78,000 in hemp that is in its raw state and has not been processed, with the purpose of doing the processing domestically, in 2013.

The center in the US presently for hemp home building is Ashville, North Carolina, where a company, Hemp Technologies has constructed a large number of custom hemp homes.
http://www.hemp-technologies.com/

Benefits of Hempcrete

High thermal insulation
50% - 70% energy savings
FIRE PROOF
Termite resistant
Breathable walls
Design flexibility
Prevents mould
CO2 sequestration
Negative carbon footprint
Healthy living environment
Inherently Airtight
High acoustic performance
No waste
No Dry Rot
Natural Substrates for Plasters and Renders
Low Air Infiltration
ZERO LAND FILL

-

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes, that too. [Big Grin]

If something I said was joke you wouldn't be saying "yes" to it because that is what he's saying.

No I don't think everything is a conspiracy theory, pot is like alcohol. People like it, they buy it and it's less addictive comparatively

So I don't think the paranoid scare tactics are going to work. Many of these pistol popping gangstas smoke a lot of weed and are not lacking in aggressiveness. That whole thing about feminizing they will be laughing at if they ever hear it

[Roll Eyes]

You hardly understood any of what he was talking about. And all he talked about is document facts. What "YOU BELIEVE" or not is completely irrelevant. And as I said before, if you are in such disagreement with Dr. Wesley why don't you take up a debate with him, since you claim to be so incredibly bright.

quote:
Top adviser to Richard Nixon admitted that ‘War on Drugs’ was policy tool to go after anti-war protesters and ‘black people’

The Rev. Al Sharpton said Ehrlichman’s comments proved what black people had believed for decades.

“This is a frightening confirmation of what many of us have been saying for years. That this was a real attempt by government to demonize and criminalize a race of people,” Sharpton told the Daily News. “And when we would raise the questions over that targeting, we were accused of all kind of things, from harboring criminality to being un-American and trying to politicize a legitimate concern.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/nixon-aide-war-drugs-tool-target-black-people-article-1.2573832

quote:

• The best national evidence on drug use shows that African Americans and whites use illegal drugs at about the same rate. Nonetheless, African Americans are about five times as likely to go to prison for drug possession as whites—and judging from exonerations, innocent black people are about 12 times more likely to be convicted of drug crimes than innocent white people. pp.16-17

• In general, very few ordinary, low-level drug convictions result in exoneration, regardless of innocence, because the stakes are too low. In Harris County, Texas, however, there have been 133 exonerations in ordinary drug possession cases in the last few years. These are cases in which defendants pled guilty, and were exonerated after routine lab tests showed they were not carrying illegal drugs. Sixty-two percent of the Harris County drug-crime guilty plea exonerees were African American in a county with 20% black residents.

• The main reason for this racial disproportion in convictions of innocent drug defendants is that police enforce drug laws more vigorously against African Americans than against members of the white majority, despite strong evidence that both groups use drugs at equivalent rates. African Americans are more frequently stopped, searched, arrested, and convicted—including in cases in which they are innocent. The extreme form of this practice is systematic racial profiling in drug-law enforcement. pp. 20-21

• Since 1989, more than 1,800 defendants have been cleared in “group exonerations” that followed 15 large-scale police scandals in which officers systematically framed innocent defendants. The great majority were African-American defendants who were framed for drug crimes that never occurred. There are almost certainly many more such cases that remain hidden. pp. 21-25

• Why do police officers who conduct these outrageous programs of framing innocent drug defendants concentrate on African Americans? The simple answer: Because that’s what they do in all aspects of drug-law enforcement. Guilty or innocent, they always focus disproportionately on African Americans. Of the many costs that the War on Drugs inflicts on the black community, the practice of deliberately charging innocent defendants with fabricated crimes may be the most shameful. pp. 26-27

Drug transactions and drug possession have no immediate victims. With rare exceptions, drug investigations are initiated by the police themselves, who go searching for crimes that are almost never reported. The police have essentially unlimited discretion to choose how and where to enforce drug laws, and against whom, which opens the door to pervasive discrimination. We see the effects in two settings. In routine drug possession cases, African Americans are more likely than whites to be convicted by mistake because—guilty or innocent— they are more likely to be stopped, searched and arrested. Some false drug convictions, however, are not mistakes. African Americans are also the main targets in a shocking series of scandals in which police officers systematically framed innocent defendants for drug crimes that never occurred."

http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race_and_Wrongful_Convictions.pdf

The self proclaimed African American woman says: "I don't think the paranoid scare tactics are going to work". [Roll Eyes]

Reefer Madness didn't work.
Smokers blazed their trees
watched it and laughed
their ass off.

quote:
Reefer Madness didn't work.
Smokers blazed their trees
watched it and laughed
their ass off.

Yep, that's the point.

And the social engineers have the last laugh.

quote:
White people are more likely to deal drugs, but black people are more likely to get arrested for it

Here's a pretty astonishing chart on the skyrocketing number of arrests of black Americans for nonviolent drug crimes. Brookings' Jonathan Rothwell lays it out:

Arrest data show a striking trend: arrests of blacks have fallen for violent and property crimes, but soared for drug related crimes. As of 2011, drug crimes comprised 14 percent of all arrests and a miscellaneous category that includes “drug paraphernalia” possession comprised an additional 31 percent of all arrests. Just 6 percent and 14 percent of arrests were for violent and property crimes, respectively.

Even more surprising is what gets left out of the chart: Blacks are far more likely to be arrested for selling or possessing drugs than whites, even though whites use drugs at the same rate. And whites are actually more likely to sell drugs:

Whites were about 45 percent more likely than blacks to sell drugs in 1980, according to an analysis of the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth by economist Robert Fairlie. This was consistent with a 1989 survey of youth in Boston. My own analysis of data from the 2012 National Survey on Drug Use and Health shows that 6.6 percent of white adolescents and young adults (aged 12 to 25) sold drugs, compared to just 5.0 percent of blacks (a 32 percent difference).

This partly reflects racial differences in the drug markets in black and white communities. In poor black neighborhoods, drugs tend to be sold outdoors, in the open. In white neighborhoods, by contrast, drug transactions typically happen indoors, often between friends and acquaintances. If you sell drugs outside, you're much more likely to get caught.

Rothwell's numbers shoot some holes into some oft-repeated drug warrior talking points: that people don't get arrested for nonviolent drug crime as much as they used to (false), and that legalizing and decriminalizing certain drugs won't magically solve racial disparities in the criminal justice system (true, although the chart above suggests it could help).

--Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it/?utm_term=.29d903fc1192

wake up, that's a movie title

quote:

And what was it about?

quote:
quote:

And what was it about?
exaggerating the effects of marijuana in order to scare people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhQlcMHhF3w

quote:
quote:
quote:

And what was it about?
exaggerating the effects of marijuana in order to scare people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhQlcMHhF3w

lol It was a rhetoric. What were you thinking, I'ma pop this evidence.

That movie was to warn the white population. And this is about socially engineered biochemistry against the black population. Do you not see the difference? Are you really that stupid?

Now, back to reality.

quote:
”Similarly, the vast majority of counties arrest blacks at a higher rate than whites, with some having a disparity of greater than 10 to 1:

https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/files/2013/06/marijuana_arrest_rates_by_race_year.png

https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/files/2013/06/marijauna_arrest_disparity_county.png

The black/white marijuana arrest gap, in nine charts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/06/04/the-blackwhite-marijuana-arrest-gap-in-nine-charts/

quote:

"Targeting Blacks

• African Americans constituted 53.5 percent of all persons who entered prison5 because of a drug conviction;_6_

• Blacks were 10.1 times more likely than whites to enter prison for drug offenses;

• A black man was 11.8 times more likely than a white man to enter prison for drug offenses;

• A black woman was 4.8 times more likely than a white woman to enter prison for drug offenses;

• Among all African Americans entering prison, almost two out of five (38.2 percent) were convicted of drug offenses, compared to one in four whites (25.4 percent); and

• Although still dramatic, the racial disparity in the ratio of black to white prison admission rates for drug offenses in 2003 was in most states less than in 1996. Nevertheless, because of the increase in the disparity in states with large populations such as New York and California, the racial disparity across the 34 states was higher in 2003 than it was in 1996. In 2003, the black prison admission rate for drug offenses was 10. 1 times that of whites. In 1996, it was 9.9 times greater.

Over the years, those surveys have suggested that whites and blacks use illicit drugs at roughly the same rates.

-- Human Rights Watch

Drug Law Enforcement and Race in the United States.(2008) Long before BLM existed."

https://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/us0508_1.pdf

It's hilarious when you tell people to wake up. [Big Grin]

quote:
Allow me to peel this onion for you and expose what's really happening.

-

This real target of America's war on marijuana was not actually marijuana, but HEMP!
If hemp weren't banished from the land, it would very likely today be a market worth tens or hundreds of millions of dollars, and African Americans would have a good chunk of that market.

My grandfather and great grandfather both grew hemp on their farms.

Hemp was a plant that is easy to grow has very low overhead and very profitable.

No one grew Hemp, Rice, or raised horses better in the US than African Americans.

Growing Hemp offered African Americans a path to address many markets, even international ones, with little expense and capital independent operations. Meaning, you didn't need a big bank loan. All you needed was some land and seed.

George Washington, the founder of this nation and owner of a large hemp plantation in Virginia (worked by African slaves) stated on numerous occasions, "Where ever your travels take you in this great nation, be sure to sow the hemp seed".
You can safely say that George Washington was the Johnny Appleseed of hemp.
Ironic that these conservatives overlook that.

-

By making Hemp illegal, whites cut off a very lucrative and open market option for African Americans.

-

Top Commercial Hemp Products Imported to the US in 2015

Approximately $580M in raw hemp fiber from the UK, used to build homes and home insulation.

The U.S. imports an additional estimated $300 million each year in commercial hemp products and raw hemp materials, yet it’s still illegal in most cases to grow this crop in the country. Industrial hemp is environmentally friendly and has the potential to be used to make 25,000-plus distinct products.

Here are some of the top commercial hemp products imported to the U.S., according to data from the U.S. International Trade Commission.

1. Hemp Seeds: In 2013 (the most recent year for which data is available), the U.S. imported more than $26 million worth of hemp seeds; in 2005, just five years earlier, this category only accounted for about $271,000. This speaks to the increased legality of growth of industrial hemp for research purposes, though it is still prohibited to grow this crop for other purposes. The seeds can also be used as an ingredient in health and beauty products, industrial oils, and pharmaceuticals.

2. Hemp Seed Oilcake and Other Solids: This type of hemp material is commonly used as an additive in foods and nutritional supplements. In 2013, the U.S. imported approximately $6.25 million in hemp oilcake and related products, primarily from Canada.

3. Hemp Oil and Fractions: This category represents imports of approximately $2.25 million in 2013. Hemp oil can be distilled to make a host of other products, including plastics and biofuels, as well as used on its own in soaps, as a moisturizer, and for cooking.

4. True Hemp Woven Fabrics: In 2013, the U.S. imported just over $1 million in ready-made hemp clothing and textiles. This includes hemp products that are already processed into fabric but may not be a finished garment or product, as well as completed textile products that were imported as-is.

5. True Hemp Yarn: This category, indicating that the hemp fibers have been spun into yarn but that this yarn is not yet woven into fabric, represented $478,000 in industrial hemp imports to the U.S. in 2013.

6. True Hemp, Raw/Processed Not Spun: The U.S. imported approximately $78,000 in hemp that is in its raw state and has not been processed, with the purpose of doing the processing domestically, in 2013.

The center in the US presently for hemp home building is Ashville, North Carolina, where a company, Hemp Technologies has constructed a large number of custom hemp homes.
http://www.hemp-technologies.com/

Benefits of Hempcrete

High thermal insulation
50% - 70% energy savings
FIRE PROOF
Termite resistant
Breathable walls
Design flexibility
Prevents mould
CO2 sequestration
Negative carbon footprint
Healthy living environment
Inherently Airtight
High acoustic performance
No waste
No Dry Rot
Natural Substrates for Plasters and Renders
Low Air Infiltration
ZERO LAND FILL

-

This was very informational. And yeah, Hemp products are popular over here.

It's funny how the lioness ran off again. Btw, What kind of man picks a name like "the lioness".

I don't take Lionese seriously. Not in 10 years.
I only hope that in time, it can find itself and be at peace.

I visited Hemp Technology in Ashville and had a look at some of the homes they built using HempCrete.
It seems there are tons of advantages building a home using it, one of them being superior insulation.
A home built using this maintains an internal constant temperature of 68 degrees, even when the outside ambient temperature is above (or below) Delta T of 15-20 degrees, and that's without air conditioning or heating.
Also, rodents and insect hate Hemp. It is a natural insect and Herbicide, so you don't have to worry about termites, rats/mice, burrowing into your home.
A foundation made from it is naturally earthquake proof, because HempCrete is flexible and moves with the earth.
This cost to build with it is pretty much the same as Brick and mortar, and it would be even cheaper IF the stupid US gove would just make growing Hemp legal. Presently, HT buys and imports all it's raw hemp fiber to make hempcrete from Canada and the UK.
Hempcrete is just a mixture of Hemp fiber and Lime. You mix them together, add some water, and boom,; Hempcrete.
You can shape it like bricks or cinder blocks, or just build a hollow wooden frame and pour the hempcrete which is like wet concrete into the hollow, let it dry (1 day) and then remove the wooden frame. Easy way to build a good Grade A Green energy efficient home.

Another neat fact about growing hemp.
Hemp is a natural insecticide, so farmers used to grow crops like corn, and plant hemp interleaved throughout the field. This kept insects and animals out from eating the crop, without the use of chemical pesticides. What could be better than that?

If hemp production was legal in the whole U.S., Cannabis, which looks very similar would be much more spread than it already is.
So Cannabis use would go up and Wesley Muhammad would not be happy.

quote:
If hemp production was legal in the whole U.S., Cannabis, which looks very similar would be much more spread than it already is.

To be clear, Hemp is cannabis. They look alike because they are exactly in the same family. Both are classified as Cannabis.

Hemp or industrial hemp (from Old English hænep),[1] typically found in the northern hemisphere, is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant species that is grown specifically for the industrial uses of its derived products.

Both should be legal.

I don't think if they were both legalized, that it would make very much difference to Dr. Muhammad, personally.

In fact, I'd bet the week after, the NOI would be discussing if they should begin planting Hemp on their NOI farm lands.
One year later, you'd see NOI members on every corner in every city of the country, selling bean pies, Final calls newspapers printed on their own hemp paper, and NOI made and distributed hemp clothing and hair/skin products.
It would probably quad-triple NOI revenues in the 1st/2nd year.

The US gov and the ADL wouldn't like that, and would not be happy! But here's the thing, a REAL African American black woman would be, or should be happy. [Wink]

^ the topic is obviously too overwhelming for the lioness.

quote:

You still don't get it, don't you.

Do you have any idea what he was talking about? [Cool]

quote:
quote:
[qb] If hemp production was legal in the whole U.S., Cannabis, which looks very similar would be much more spread than it already is.

To be clear, Hemp is cannabis. They look alike because they are exactly in the same family. Both are classified as Cannabis.

Hemp or industrial hemp (from Old English hænep),[1] typically found in the northern hemisphere, is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant species that is grown specifically for the industrial uses of its derived products.

Both should be legal.

I don't think if they were both legalized, that it would make very much difference to Dr. Muhammad, personally.

Minister Farrakhan has a much more liberal view on Marijuana (at least in 2016) than Wesley Muhammad but obviously you didn't watch Wesley Muhammad's video in the opening post or read his new book where he talks about marijuana being an agent of biochemical attack on black men by the government in order to feminize them.

I stand by what I said, in that both the US gove and the ADL would both be much more upset than Dr. Muhammad, and from the sound of it, you too.
But a REAL African American black woman would be, or should be happy.

Hey, why'd you delete my post Rachel, or is it Boris?

quote:
I stand by what I said, in that both the US gove and the ADL would both be much more upset than Dr. Muhammad, and from the sound of it, you too.
But a REAL African American black woman would be, or should be happy.

This confirms that you did not watch Wesley Muhammad's video which is the topic of this thread. He is a minister in the Nation of Islam. So there is no point in you saying anything in this thread. At least Ish Gebor watched it

LOL! I've seen Wesley dozens of times and read several of his books as well.
I know exactly what he said AND what he actually meant.
I also know that you don't have a full grasp or understanding of what he meant, or you are just playing ignorant to keep your thread alive.

quote:
[QB] LOL! I've seen Wesley dozens of times and read several of his books as well.

No you don't because you didn't even watch the video.

quote:
quote:
[QB] LOL! I've seen Wesley dozens of times and read several of his books as well.

No you don't because you didn't even watch the video.
LMBAO!

I read your interpretation of what he said and that was enough to know that you were wrong in what you interpreted.
Dr. Muhammad and I, we both already share a commonality in mind, so I don't have to try so hard as you to hear exactly what he's saying. I think you call that Empathic synergy, right?

However, to be 100% certain I am correct, I've watched the video and now I am 100% certain that you, a black woman, don't understand black realities and as a black woman, and except for me, you don't seem to like free minded, intelligent black men.
How come?

No need for interpretation here are some quotes

quote:

Dr. Wesley Muhammad, Student Minister, Nation of Islam

The Nation of Islam in 2017 has taken a harsher view on marijuana just recently >

quote:

"Black people are religious with our weed smoking, and Black men in particular are dogmatic pot heads. But it’s a fact that chronic use of marijuana has a subtle feminizing quality to it.

marijuana has been proven in lab studies to be an anti-androgen or "testosterone blocker." It partially (not fully) blocks production of testosterone in men and thus partially inhibits the masculinization of a male fetus's brain. Long term smokers risk lowered testosterone and what I called Sunday "a mild feminization."

-

This is the latest Nation of Islam policy on smoking marijuana, weed is feminizing.
They have a harsher view now than they did a year ago.

I agree with them partially that there is too much weed culture in the black community now.

But I don't agree with some of his presentation claims about it

quote:
No need for interpretation here are some quotes

quote:

The Nation of Islam in 2017 has taken a harsher view on marijuana just recently >

quote:

"Black people are religious with our weed smoking, and Black men in particular are dogmatic pot heads. But it’s a fact that chronic use of marijuana has a subtle feminizing quality to it.

marijuana has been proven in lab studies to be an anti-androgen or "testosterone blocker." It partially (not fully) blocks production of testosterone in men and thus partially inhibits the masculinization of a male fetus's brain. Long term smokers risk lowered testosterone and what I called Sunday "a mild feminization."

-

This is the latest Nation of Islam policy on smoking marijuana, weed is feminizing.
They have a harsher view now than they did a year ago.

I agree with them partially that there is too much weed culture in the black community now.

But I don't agree with some of his presentation claims about it

Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad clearly out-branched you, since nothing he stated scientificly can e battled by you.

^ be...

@Lioness,

So what part do you agree and what part do you disagree with him. And what makes it that your agreement and disagreement gives it more validation and credibility?

It is easy to oppose, but the real challenge is, making it work.

It appears strongly that the NOI has been largely successful in making their program work, for the benefit of it's members, and beyond.

Where is, IronLion?

Everyone keeps saying, Don't drink the water!

Remember, while melanin allows blacks to store many of the drugs they consume and excrete less excess, whites store none and excrete up to 70% of the drugs they consume.

Freshwater male fish exposed to chemicals in water becoming more feminine

The problem, he said, is the chemicals that flushed down the toilets, many of them in our urine. One source in particular has become a major concern—birth control pills. They have a major impact on creatures living in the water systems where chemicals removed from wastewater are dumped. Another group of chemicals causing a lot of problems for underwater creatures is antidepressants. Just as in humans, they cause behavioral changes in fish—making some less shy, for example, which makes them easier for prey to catch. Other chemicals in cleaning agents, plastics and cosmetics are also causing problems for fish and other wildlife.

The team reports finding males with female sex organs, reduced sperm counts, less competitive mating behaviors, and in some cases, actually producing eggs. They also found estrogens commonly found in plastics cause defects in fish heart valves. The team reports also that offspring of fish exposed to such chemicals were more sensitive to the chemicals in general in subsequent exposures.

https://phys.org/news/2017-07-freshwater-male-fish-exposed-chemicals.html

quote:

Remember, while melanin allows blacks to store many of the drugs they consume and excrete less excess, whites store none and excrete up to 70% of the drugs they consume.

false

LMAO!

Where's your data?

Want to see mine, AGAIN?

quote:

Want to see mine, AGAIN?

yes show us data that shows in humans "melanin allows blacks to store many of the drugs they consume and excrete less excess, whites store none and excrete up to 70% of the drugs they consume. "

That is nonsense

It's already here on the site under, "Bone turnover in black/white women: Vitamin D study".
You should remember because I posted it when you insisted African American women are Vitamin D deficient, and after I posted the study, you ran away.

You refer to an article which makes no mention of melanin.
So no, it's not already here, it's nonsense.

Correct.
The article isn't related to melanin, but a University of PA study showing Vitamin D levels of black vs White women when feed the same diet and supplements over time while also measuring vitamin and minerals absorbed, stored and percentage passing through as urine and fecal excretion.

Racial Differences in bone turnover and Calcium metabolism in adolescent females.
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & metabolism

The study shows and proves why black woman develop a higher peak bone mass and density compared to white women while requiring less vitamin D. I.E., the black women are Vitamin D deficient is bogus.

A corresponding NIH study showed that less was passed through by the black women because of their ability to store up to 30% of RDA in the liver, while the white women cannot.

I see you remember.

I'll repost it again as soon as I retrieve it from my archive.

Anyway, back to the immediate topic of emasculation of males, black and white.

I've already posted articles estimating the percentage of whites prescribed anti-depressants in the USA as close to 40%.
Using 400M as total whites, that's approx. 160M prescriptions, where a minimum of approx. 30% of these chemicals find their way into our water supply. 30% of of 160M doses every 6 months is a hell of a lot of anti-depressants in water.
The article I posted on fish gender change appears to suggest there is definitely a parallel to fish and the dramatic increase we are observing in gender modification we see in the US and Europe today.

To think, 20 years ago Americans used to joke about not drinking the water in Mexico.

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

quote:
Where is, IronLion?

Lurking.... [Wink]

lurking with a spliff in his hand

quote:

What's up lioness? You need some male lion company? [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

OH NO!

Don't tell me you been drinking the water!

Why you lurking when you see we needed your expertise?

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

OH NO!

Don't tell me you been drinking the water!

Why you lurking when you see we needed your expertise?

Don't mind me...

Bob Marley once said the herb is required more for those who are yet to try it, than for those who use it regularly.

These days Babylon grows a lot of bad strains with bad cultivation practices and ends up producing poisons.

However, naturally grown herb is the healing of the nation, alcohol is the destruction.

I'm j/k, and it's good to see you back.

True dat.

I completely understand the NOI view though. Many of their members were having troubles that led them to jail, so it's best to be safe than sorry. Best to keep their members on a natural high rather than allow them to do things that may get out of control and cascade.
Plus, the NOI is always under intense surveillance, and drugs can place their members in compromising positions making them susceptible to be used and abused by LEO.
So, I understand Dr. Wesley Muhammad's position if a member gets involved and implicates other members.

Trodding through the jungle of the musical world, you encounter everything. People come up and try to lay everything on you, but luckily I never needed them. I think some of these people were actually FBI, CIA or some other undercover. You never know what they might put in it. Maybe something that gives you Parkinson's symptoms, like Ali.

Cannabis was introduced to Jamaica in the 1850s–1860s by indentured servants imported from India during British rule of both nations; many of the terms used in cannabis culture in Jamaica are based on Indian terms, including the term ganja

quote:
Correct.
The article isn't related to melanin, but a University of PA study showing Vitamin D levels of black vs White women when feed the same diet and supplements over time while also measuring vitamin and minerals absorbed, stored and percentage passing through as urine and fecal excretion.

Racial Differences in bone turnover and Calcium metabolism in adolescent females.
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & metabolism

The study shows and proves why black woman develop a higher peak bone mass and density compared to white women while requiring less vitamin D. I.E., the black women are Vitamin D deficient is bogus.

A corresponding NIH study showed that less was passed through by the black women because of their ability to store up to 30% of RDA in the liver, while the white women cannot.

I see you remember.

I'll repost it again as soon as I retrieve it from my archive.

Anyway, back to the immediate topic of emasculation of males, black and white.

I've already posted articles estimating the percentage of whites prescribed anti-depressants in the USA as close to 40%.
Using 400M as total whites, that's approx. 160M prescriptions, where a minimum of approx. 30% of these chemicals find their way into our water supply. 30% of of 160M doses every 6 months is a hell of a lot of anti-depressants in water.
The article I posted on fish gender change appears to suggest there is definitely a parallel to fish and the dramatic increase we are observing in gender modification we see in the US and Europe today.

To think, 20 years ago Americans used to joke about not drinking the water in Mexico.

Remarkable, the lioness didn't respond. Either the lioness can't comprehend, or can comprehend and is satisfied with this outcome of this biochemical impact. However, lioness will derail this by shifting to Jamaica and the British.

quote:
I'm j/k, and it's good to see you back.

True dat.

I completely understand the NOI view though. Many of their members were having troubles that led them to jail, so it's best to be safe than sorry. Best to keep their members on a natural high rather than allow them to do things that may get out of control and cascade.
Plus, the NOI is always under intense surveillance, and drugs can place their members in compromising positions making them susceptible to be used and abused by LEO.
So, I understand Dr. Wesley Muhammad's position if a member gets involved and implicates other members.

I watched the other parts by Dr. Wesley. He stated that the natural herb doesn't get you high, unless you are sensitive to it. And I have heard of this before, long before Wesley announced this. Dr. Wesley challenges people to travel, go to Iran, Nepal, India etc and try the herb in its natural state. He said, you will get you disappointed. lol

In the country I am at the is legislation condoning soft-drugs going back to the 70s and maybe even earlier. I have heard people say how it has changed. And I hear them say where the good herbs are at and where the bad herbs are at.

Lioness asked me if I ever smoked, and I told lioness yes, twice when I was younger. I told that it didn't do anything for me. And now I'm starting to understand why it didn't do anything for me.

quote:

Trodding through the jungle of the musical world, you encounter everything. People come up and try to lay everything on you, but luckily I never needed them. I think some of these people were actually FBI, CIA or some other undercover. You never know what they might put in it. Maybe something that gives you Parkinson's symptoms, like Ali.

This very well may have been the case. Because that is how they operate. I mean, we see it all the time. They even tried to put the murder of Malcolm on the NOI.

quote:
Cannabis was introduced to Jamaica in the 1850s–1860s by indentured servants imported from India during British rule of both nations; many of the terms used in cannabis culture in Jamaica are based on Indian terms, including the term ganja

The question is, how did these Indian servants use the ganja (kanjaa)?

Rastas claim it helps them understand the Bible. Like a shortcut to meditation. We all know that the average user nowadays doesn't use it for meditation purposes. [Big Grin]

It is a different kind of high.

Ps, what are the other Indian terms you refer at?

quote:
I mean, we see it all the time. They even tried to put the murder of Malcolm on the NOI. [/QB]

Again speak ignorantly, not having researched the assassination well , just skimming some conspiracy articles which have no proof.

Talmadge Hayer admitted to shooting Malcom X. He was a member of the NOI

Here he is on video admitting to it. He spent 44 years in prison for it.

After the assassination he was beaten by the crowd. Did you even know that?

https://vimeo.com/113394816

VIDEO

Minister Farrakhan called Malcolm X a traitor and wrote, two months before the killing, that "such a man is worthy of death."
Farrakhan has denied ordering the assassination but previously admitted to having "helped create the atmosphere" that led to it.

Nevertheless a Nation of Islam member named Talmadge Hayer confessed to the murder. Did you know this? Try reading a chapter in a book about the assassination. You don't even know the basics.

quote:
quote:
I mean, we see it all the time. They even tried to put the murder of Malcolm on the NOI.

Again speak ignorantly, not having researched the assassination well , just skimming some conspiracy articles which have no proof.

VIDEO

He can "confess anything he wants", he was an informant working for COINTELPRO.

quote:

Al-Mustafa Shabazz leaves his home in Newark, N.J., on Thursday. A Pulitzer Prize-winning author says Shabazz assassinated Malcolm X, even though he was never charged.

Shabazz and a second man, James Moore, were hit with bank robbery charges the following year. But while Moore was ultimately convicted, the charges against Shabazz were dropped.

The special treatment Shabazz received, Marable wrote, “raises the question of whether he was an FBI informant, either after the assassination of Malcolm X or very possibly even before.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/malcolm-x-assassination-mystery-article-1.2115843

quote:

Minister Farrakhan called Malcolm X a traitor and wrote, two months before the killing, that "such a man is worthy of death."
Farrakhan has denied ordering the assassination but previously admitted to having "helped create the atmosphere" that led to it.

Yeah, he did call him that, and yeah it did create an environment for COINTELPRO to move on them.

They have published about it on their website:

Malcolm X Assassination & FBI COINTELPRO

https://www.noi.org/xfiles/

See the funniest thing here about you, is that you remain in denial about the fact that the NOI was infiltrated by these informants, who worked for COINTELPRO.

quote:

Nevertheless a Nation of Islam member named Talmadge Hayer confessed to the murder. Did you know this? Try reading a chapter in a book about the assassination. You don't even know the basics.

Try reading books on COINTELPRO infiltrating in black organizations with informants, tearing down the black community, while "leaving the KKK in peace".

You don't even know the basics.

The irony is that Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad is addressing a issue, which dates back to the time where the COINTELPRO was actively assassinating black leaders and members of these progressive black organizations, while at the same time this marijuana was plotted and manipulated by COINTELPRO as well.

quote:
quote:
I mean, we see it all the time. They even tried to put the murder of Malcolm on the NOI.

quote:

In a damning interview confessed Malcolm X assassin, Talmadge X Hayer (aka Thomas Hagan aka Mujahid Abdul Halim), implicitly acknowledges that he bears FULL responsibility for the wrongful imprisonment of Norman 3X Butler and Thomas 15X Johnson due to his blunt refusal to identify his true co-assassins during his 1966 trial for the assassination of Malcolm X. Hayer, who later named his accomplices in a 1977-78 sworn affidavit, also admits that he committed PERJURY during the trial by falsely claiming that he was NOT a member of the Nation of Islam – a blatant LIE adopted by other suspected participants in the Malcolm X assassination (such as New Jersey FOI lieutenant Agurs Linward X Cathcart who has also claimed that he was “not an active member” of Newark Mosque #25 at the time of his 21st February 1965 visit to the Audubon Ballroom where he reportedly ‘supervised’ the Malcolm X murderers). These attempts by the Malcolm X assassins and their accomplices to disassociate themselves from the NOI is a common tactic employed by the participants in this crime in a bid to protect Elijah Muhammad and the NOI’s Chicago leadership from culpability and, as a ploy that was devised during the planning of the assassination, is evidence of guilt in its own right.

The Hayer interview raises further questions as to whether this confessed assassin may have LIED in his 1977-78 affidavit when he claimed that the plot to murder Malcolm X was hatched solely by himself and his four New Jersey Mosque #25 accomplices and was not ordered from Chicago. We now know this to be untrue due to publicly available evidence that NOI national secretary John Ali visited New York City in early 1965 for the express purpose of recruiting Hayer and others to assassinate Malcolm X – a visit which could only have taken place with the explicit consent and sanction of NOI leader Elijah Muhammad – the man who bears ultimate responsibility for the assassination of Malcolm X.

Hayer, who was paroled in 2010, thus has on his conscience not one but TWO unspeakable crimes: the cold-blooded murder of Malcolm X and the decades-long, wrongful imprisonment of two ostensibly innocent men – Norman 3X Butler and Thomas 15X Johnson. And as a proven LIAR, new questions have to be raised as to the reliability of Hayer’s claim that the assassination was carried out solely by himself and his four New Jersey accomplices – or whether, as some experts have long speculated, the entire plot may have consisted of up to TEN participants, half from Newark Mosque #25 and the other half from Harlem Mosque #7, some located on the INSIDE of the Ballroom while others lay in wait OUTSIDE to murder Malcolm X in the event he managed to escape from the venue.
---------------------------
21st February 2015 will mark the 50th anniversary of the Malcolm X assassination and we demand that Louis Farrakhan publish all of the NOI’s files and records, in full and without alteration, on the five known assassins of Malcolm X: William X Bradley, Leon Davis, Talmadge Hayer, Albert Benjamin Thomas and Wilbert McKinney. We are also appealing to President Barack Obama to publish all US federal government files and records, without alteration or redaction, relating to the 1965 crime.

The above has not ONE word about the informants and COINTELPRO? [Wink]

Why would they go rush and arrest the man / man who killed Malcolm, while they deemed Malcolm dangerous to their position? That makes no sense. [Big Grin]

quote:
The above has not ONE word about the informants and COINTELPRO? [Wink]

Why would they go rush and arrest the man / man who killed Malcolm, while they deemed Malcolm dangerous to their position? That makes no sense.

Because the FBI was doing surveillance and had informants does not mean that Nation of Islam members did not shoot Malcom X for their own reasons.
After the shooting, Talmadge Hayer (aka Thomas Hagen) tried to flee the scene but he was shot in the leg by one of Malcom's bodyguards. Did you know that?
He was beaten by the crowd before being arrested outside.

"I have deep regrets about my participation in that," "I don't think it should ever have happened."
-- Talmadge Hayer

Witnesses identified the other gunmen as Nation of Islam members Norman 3X Butler and Thomas 15X Johnson.

So you're asking me why did they send 3 NOI members to prison???

Talmadge Hayer said Butler and Johnson didn't do it and later named two other NOI members as shooters. So take your pick NOI members or other NOI members

"And if we dealt with him like a nation deals with a traitor, what the hell business is it of yours?"
-- Minister Farrakahn, 1990

"I have the names of five Black Muslims who have been assigned to kill me. I will announce them at the meeting"
--Malcom X, to one of his aids James Shabazz

quote:
Because the FBI was doing surveillance and had informants does not mean that Nation of Islam members did not shoot Malcom X for their own reasons.
After the shooting, Talmadge Hayer (aka Thomas Hagen) tried to flee the scene but he was shot in the leg by one of Malcom's bodyguards. Did you know that?
He was beaten by the crowd before being arrested outside.

Yeah people here we have it, the "Africana specialist" has sunk to a new low. lol

So, now you are telling me that COINTELPRO had no informants who assassinated black leaders and it's members during the 60's 70's, right? lol

If go by your logic, COINTELPRO would know who was the killer in the first place. lol

quote:
"I have deep regrets about my participation in that," "I don't think it should ever have happened."
— Talmadge Hayer

So, what does that proof? [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Witnesses identified the other gunmen as Nation of Islam members Norman 3X Butler and Thomas 15X Johnson.

So who was this witness?

This is part of a larger interview which discusses Malcolm X's assassination with one of those accused of his killing (Khalil Islam aka Thomas 15X Johnson) as well as a close associate of Malcolm's, Abdullah Abdur-Raazaq aka James 67X who was there at the Audubon Ballroom when Malcolm was murdered."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvHuS_BXaeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ioQ_RwxenU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxrzNVp3u30

quote:

So you're asking me why did they send 3 NOI members to prison???

Talmadge Hayer said Butler and Johnson didn't do it and later named two other NOI members as shooters. So take your pick NOI members or other NOI members

No, I didn't ask that, you are probably high right now.

quote:

Al-Mustafa Shabazz leaves his home in Newark, N.J., on Thursday. A Pulitzer Prize-winning author says Shabazz assassinated Malcolm X, even though he was never charged.

Shabazz and a second man, James Moore, were hit with bank robbery charges the following year. But while Moore was ultimately convicted, the charges against Shabazz were dropped.

The special treatment Shabazz received, Marable wrote, “raises the question of whether he was an FBI informant, either after the assassination of Malcolm X or very possibly even before.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/malcolm-x-assassination-mystery-article-1.2115843

quote:
"And if we dealt with him like a nation deals with a traitor, what the hell business is it of yours?"
-- Minister Farrakahn, 1990

Farrakhan speaks on Malcolm X's separation from the Honorable Elijah Muhammad

Lectured is titled: The Honorable Elijah Muhammad and his student Malcolm X: 28 Years Later: What Really Happened? February 28, 1993

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_jFZdnqeNs

quote:

"I have the names of five Black Muslims who have been assigned to kill me. I will announce them at the meeting"
—Malcom X, to one of his aids James Shabazz

So what does this proof? COINTELPRO saw an opportunity and took it.

Malcolm X also spoke of COINTELPRO. Ironically you skipped that part, "humanitarian, Africana expert".

Go read a book:

quote:

Why the U.S. Government Assassinated Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, Jr.

It has been half a century since Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, Jr., were assassinated. In the case of Malcolm X, several members of the Nation of Islam were convicted. In the case of Martin Luther King, Jr., one assassin, James Earl Ray, was convicted. Despite these convictions and ongoing efforts by government and police agencies, and various writers and pundits to put the assassinations to rest, many questions remain unanswered.

In the 1970s, the public was made aware of the U.S. Government’s secret COINTELPRO program to employ informers, agents, and provocateurs to disrupt the Civil Rights Movement, the antiVietnam-War Movement, and radical and socialist organizations. One of the goals of this program was to ‘neutralize’ Black leaders like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Elijah Muhammad in order to prevent the emergence, to use the government’s term, of a Black Messiah who would unite and lead Black Americans in their struggle for equality and freedom. In other words, the United States Government had the same motive to assassinate Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, Jr.

https://rolandsheppard.com/?page_id=891

quote:

So, now you are telling me that COINTELPRO had no informants who assassinated black leaders and it's members during the 60's 70's, right? lol

No I didn't say that. I said that because the government had the cointelpro program and informants that does not mean that the people who shot Malcom X were informants

A man admitted to shooting Malcom X. and spent 44 years in prison.

Did you know that?

Name one person who shot a black leader who is proven to be a government informant or do you base everything on rumor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6Z5x07FJI

^^^ Do you hear here, Elijah Muhammad saying Malcom was killed by an informant? Or did God have something to do with it?

Posted by Bonampak420 (Member # 20156) on :

The true rasta lifestyle is not effeminate.

They should not be confused with the dreadlock wanna-bes catering to fat white women on resorts and running after white women.

the weed in the black neighborhoods of today is not the same as the past. If you showed these american negroes today from the hood weed that rastas smoke, they would say it is trash.
 -

After rasta man smoke his herb he eat his home cooked meal adhering to a strict diet. Known as ITAL FOOD
"The primary goal of adhering to an Ital diet is to increase Livity, or the life energy that Rastafari generally believe lives within all human beings, as conferred from the Almighty A common tenet of Rastafari beliefs is the sharing of a central Livity among living things, and what is put into one's body should enhance Livity rather than reduce it. Though there are different interpretations of ital regarding specific foods, the general principle is that food should be natural, or pure, and from the earth; Rastafari therefore often avoid food which is chemically modified or contains artificial additives (e.g., colour, flavourings, and preservatives). Some also avoid added salt in foods, especially salt with the artificial addition of iodine, while pure sea or kosher salt is eaten by some. In strict interpretations, foods that have been produced using chemicals such as pesticides and fertilizer are not considered ital"
 -

The xxxxx in the hoods of today want nothing less than this type of weed and it is a fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTQx0HQkx8E

Combine that with the popeyes, chinese food, and dirty food from yemen deli owners and the negro has been further altered and left totally brain dead as we see with many negroes today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLC_9uV3GWo

[ 15. July 2017, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

Herb has been around in the black community for a long time. Since the 1920s and before. In the hood I grew up in, it's seen as common as cigarettes, but probably less destructive than Kool cigarettes which are 99.8% consumed by blacks.
It's a dangerous thing when a white owned company sells it's product exclusively to black consumers. The reasons should be apparent.

The major difference between Rastas and the Hip-Hop crowd is the same as between the NOI and the black church; Control of what they put in their bodies.

This new street thing called Kush that all the rappers are rapping about and all the Hip-hop crowd are puffing is fake weed sprayed with the chemical, paraquat. Paraquat is a herbicide that definitely alters the brain chemistry and not much different than smoking Angel Dust, another drug that alters PERMANENTLY brain chemistry.

The Term Kush has been around for a very long time Kush used to refer to freshly grown marijuana similar to what rastas smoke. Now it has changed to chemically grown weed with all types of names the common hood name is "LOUD" or the "LOUD PACK". The reason being it doesnt smell like normal marijuana. The smell is so strong it can be smelled through your pockets in your trunk an through walls just being in a plastic bag not being burned. This has led to many negroes being locked up and given some sort of arrest record. Even though whites carry weed heroine and other hard drugs on their person more than blacks the constant stopping leads blacks to being caught more for having a $20 bag of weed in their pocket. An arrest record for marijuana automatically disqualifies people from alot of high paying job opportunities.

Rappers are now pushing other hard drugs other than chemical weed. Rappers now rap about Mollies, Molly is Crystal Meth renamed. Future has a song pushing Mollies and percoset a prescription drug to further get the negro high and dumbed down and altered.

quote:
No I didn't say that. I said that because the government had the cointelpro program and informants that does not mean that the people who shot Malcom X were informants

It is written as COINTELPRO (COunter INTELligence PROgram).

Is it proven? From what is known a group of people broke in to a governmental building, early 70's and stole documents. Some info spoke of these things.

Will we know 100% COINTELPRO did this? Not by documentation, but by logic yeah once you understand the many encounters they had with the black community and their final intend. A lot of information has been collected about the COINTELPRO pertaining the history of black America.

To sit here and claim that they didn't want black leaders out of the way is merely hilarious, "judge jeanine" wannabe.

quote:
A man admitted to shooting Malcom X. and spent 44 years in prison.

Did you know that?

By your logic that is.

Ilyasah Shabazz on Her Father Malcolm X's Murder and Farrakhan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-stx5wf1Gw

quote:

Name one person who shot a black leader who is proven to be a government informant or do you base everything on rumor?

You are incredible not credible.

quote:

The History of Surveillance and the Black Community

Government surveillance programs, most infamously the FBI’s “COINTELPRO”, targeted Black Americans fighting against segregation and structural racism in the 1950s and 60s. COINTELPRO, short for Counter Intelligence Program, was started in 1956 by the FBI and continued until 1971. The program was a systemic attempt to infiltrate, spy on, and disrupt activists in the name of “national security.” While it initially focused on the Communist Party, in the 1960s its focus expanded to include a wide swathe of activists, with a strong focus on the Black Panther Party and civil rights leaders such as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

FBI papers show that in 1962 “the FBI started and rapidly continued to gravitate toward Dr. King.” This was ostensibly because the FBI believed black organizing was being influenced by communism. In 1963 FBI Assistant Director William Sullivan recommended “increased coverage of communist influence on the Negro.” However, the FBI’s goal in targeting Dr. King was clear: to find “avenues of approach aimed at neutralizing King as an effective Negro leader,” because the FBI was concerned that he might become a “messiah.”

[…]

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/02/history-surveillance-and-black-community

quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6Z5x07FJI

^^^ Do you hear here, Elijah Muhammad saying Malcom was killed by an informant? Or did God have something to do with it?

More stupidity here. Of course he was not going to say that it was the government, which later became known as the COunter INTELligence PROgram, DUH. [Roll Eyes] At one point he said: I know who conspires and he point at them, as the crowed looked at them. (I read that in a book a long time ago, early 90's)

Now that we know the COINTELPRO had informants in the NOI (as you yourself admitted), we could ask ourself why they didn't stop "the plot" if it was an "inside job"?

The more you type the more you proof that you don't know a damn thing about African Americans and black history in America.

You and your supposed Africana-humanitarian support. [Big Grin]

This ignorance displayed here by you, reminds me about you saying that KKK lynch-mobs perhaps weren't true (or something in that order). It was your comment on Mike posting images of lynchings (about 2 years ago).

quote:
Originally posted by Bonampak420:
The Term Kush has been around for a very long time Kush used to refer to freshly grown marijuana similar to what rastas smoke. Now it has changed to chemically grown weed with all types of names the common hood name is "LOUD" or the "LOUD PACK". The reason being it doesnt smell like normal marijuana. The smell is so strong it can be smelled through your pockets in your trunk an through walls just being in a plastic bag not being burned. This has led to many negroes being locked up and given some sort of arrest record. Even though whites carry weed heroine and other hard drugs on their person more than blacks the constant stopping leads blacks to being caught more for having a $20 bag of weed in their pocket. An arrest record for marijuana automatically disqualifies people from alot of high paying job opportunities.

Rappers are now pushing other hard drugs other than chemical weed. Rappers now rap about Mollies, Molly is Crystal Meth renamed. Future has a song pushing Mollies and percoset a prescription drug to further get the negro high and dumbed down and altered.

Speaking of this, I was approached while walking in NY. Some "random guy approached my asking me if I have Kush on me for sale or some this and that.

I looked at him and said I have no needs for his contact and that was it.

The term has been around longer that is true, but the explosiveness of usages came when the term became popular. There is a clear pattern with the rise of THC %.

Perhaps the term was popularized by Jamaican immigrants, in USA.
I think before this time it was called “Reefer”, is that correct?

-Cab Calloway "Reefer Man" (1932)

-Fats Waller "The Reefer Song" (1943)

quote:
The 50 Best Weed Songs

"One of Jamaica's veteran vocal groups, The Mighty Diamonds have harmonizing as a trio since 1969 and they're still going strong. In 1981, building a new track from the 1968 riddim track “Full Up” made famous by Sound Dimension, the Diamonds version "Pass The Couchie" (meaning pass the ganja pipe) became a hit in both Jamaica and England."

http://uk.complex.com/music/2012/04/the-50-best-weed-songs/

A 5 part series

Where Did Marijuana Come From, And How Did It Spread?

—Science Plus, D News+ (14 jun. 2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPPHfwf8BnE&list=PLwwOk5fvpuuJOEeH4GthTWJFWsipwBnAA

quote:

They should not be confused with the dreadlock wanna-bes catering to fat white women on resorts and running after white women.

the weed in the black neighborhoods of today is not the same as the past. If you showed these american negroes today from the hood weed that rastas smoke, they would say it is trash.
 -

After rasta man smoke his herb he eat his home cooked meal adhering to a strict diet. Known as ITAL FOOD
"The primary goal of adhering to an Ital diet is to increase Livity, or the life energy that Rastafari generally believe lives within all human beings, as conferred from the Almighty A common tenet of Rastafari beliefs is the sharing of a central Livity among living things, and what is put into one's body should enhance Livity rather than reduce it. Though there are different interpretations of ital regarding specific foods, the general principle is that food should be natural, or pure, and from the earth; Rastafari therefore often avoid food which is chemically modified or contains artificial additives (e.g., colour, flavourings, and preservatives). Some also avoid added salt in foods, especially salt with the artificial addition of iodine, while pure sea or kosher salt is eaten by some. In strict interpretations, foods that have been produced using chemicals such as pesticides and fertilizer are not considered ital"
 -

The xxxxx in the hoods of today want nothing less than this type of weed and it is a fact.

Combine that with the popeyes, chinese food, and dirty food from yemen deli owners and the negro has been further altered and left totally brain dead as we see with many negroes today.

Do they smoke the "original herb", the herb how it is found in its original habitat?

Logic tells, if you get high on it (unless you are sensitve for low amounts of THC), it isn't original, but manipulated.

The original herb itself has a lot of positive benefits for health purposes.

[ 15. July 2017, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

That stuff you find on the streets they calling KUSH isn't even cannibis, but that fake herb they sell in smoke shops sparyed with Paraquat.

White people love this stuff called Hash oil. Hip-Hop whites call it Wax. It is made by leeching off all of the THC from real marijuana using ether.
Once the THC is removed it liquefies into a yellow oil that they smoke in Vaporizers.

The leftover weed they removed the THC from is left with a very minimum amount of THC that probably won't get you high, worthless.
Rather than throw it away, whites spray it with paraquat and sell it on the streets to the Hip-hop crowd who don't know the difference.
If you gave them the seed, this young black hip-hop culture can't even grow a tomato plant, which is one of the easiest plants to grow, so you know they can't grow marijuana.

It's so well known because the stupidly ignorant rappers put it in their lyrics and all the hip-hoppers who listen to rap and can't use their brains to think regurgitate it.
That strong smell is the paraquat, which is why all this fake KUSH always smells the same.
As soon as I walk into a building in the hood and smell it, I instantly know it is KUSH and some young black person is messing up their brains.

The cycle is, whites make it and sell it to a black dealer, Rappers advertise it, hip-hoppers buy, sell and smoke it to each other on the streets, and hospitals and mental institutes are starting to receive many young blacks kids for mental issues the paraquat causes in their brains.
If you have ever observed the long term physical and mental effects of blacks who have smoked Angel Dust, then you'd see the effects of smoking paraquat laced fake weed is almost the same.

The middle men, Rappers could break the cycle by speaking up against it, but these talentless DJ's are as dumb as the old school A.M. radio stations DJs, they are unknowingly emulating.
Instead, they should be making and speaking lyrics like Gil Scott-Heron's, Angel Dust, warning them not to smoke it, but not even one of these so-called rappers is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWitRABYVBk

quote:
That stuff you find on the streets they calling KUSH isn't even cannibis, but that fake herb they sell in smoke shops sparyed with Paraquat.

^This is bullshit you have no idea what you are talking about.

Kush is a particular variety of cannabis that descends from the Hindu Kush mountains one of the few geographic regions where the cannabis plant grows natively.
Kush strains were among those cultivated by the British firm GW Pharmaceuticals for its legally licensed commercial trial of medicinal cannabis

Paraquat is a weed killer. It's relation to marijuana was in the late 70s early 80s when the U.S. has spraying it to kill Mexican marijuana and opium fields, not currently!
The peasant growers of the Sierra Madre soon developed a new strategy to combat the herbicides. Paraquat kills in the sun. Its chemistry requires about three days of ultraviolet rays in order to destroy the plants on which it has been sprayed. To save the marijuana, peasants began to rush out and harvest the plants minutes after the helicopters were gone; they put their plants in bags to shield them from the sun. Even though they had been sprayed, the leaves of plants so shielded did not yellow. The plants appeared normal, so the peasants could sell them as if they were uncontaminated. The result: contaminated marijuana was mixed into the approximately 3,000 tons of Mexican pot smuggled annually into the U.S.
Health, Education and Welfare Secretary Joseph Califano to issue a public warning to marijuana smokers a month ago. Said he: "If an individual smokes three to five heavily contaminated marijuana cigarettes each day for several months, irreversible lung damage will result." There was also, he added, a "risk of lung damage for individuals who use marijuana less often or in smaller amounts."

Paraquat, a herbicide used to control weeds since the 1950s, was banned in the European Union in 2007. It is restricted for use only by licensed technicians in the United States and, since 2012, many of its formulations in China are being phased out.
Paraquat is a weed killer once promoted by the United States for use in Mexico to destroy marijuana plants.

Paraquat is still widely used across much of the developing world, especially in Asia and Latin America. During the late 1970s, a controversial program sponsored by the US government sprayed paraquat on cannabis fields in Mexico. Mexico began efforts to eradicate marijuana and poppy fields in 1975. The United States government helped by sending helicopters and tech assistance. Helicopters were used to spray herbicides paraquat and 2,4-D on the fields and contaminated pot began to show up in US market. Since much of this cannabis was subsequently smoked by Americans, the US government's "Paraquat Pot" program stirred much debate. Perhaps in an attempt to deter people from using cannabis, representatives of the program warned that spraying rendered the crop unsafe to smoke. However, a 1995 study found that "no lung or other injury in cannabis users has ever been attributed to paraquat contamination".[34] Also a United States Environmental Protection Agency manual states: "... toxic effects caused by this mechanism have been either very rare or nonexistent. Most paraquat that contaminates cannabis is pyrolyzed during smoking to dipyridyl, which is a product of combustion of the leaf material itself (including cannabis) and presents little toxic hazard."

In a study by Imperial Chemical Industries, rats who inhaled paraquat showed development of squamous metaplasia in their respiratory tracts after a couple of weeks. This study was included in a report given to the State Department by the Mitre Corporation. The U.S. Public Health Service stated that "this study should not be used to calculate the safe inhalation dose of paraquat in humans."

^ So as usual you are living in the past, 30 years ago

Synthetic cannabinoids are a class of chemicals that are different from the cannabinoids found in cannabis but which also bind to cannabinoid receptors. They are often marketed as designer drugs or sold in products with claims that they give the effects of cannabis sometimes called "Spice" and a popular brand known as "K2" When these chemicals are sprayed or otherwise soaked into a plant or other base material the blend is sometimes misleadingly referred to as synthetic marijuana.These synthetic marijuana products are sold for recreational drug use.
It's dangerous".[38] Since the term synthetic does not apply to the plant but rather to the chemical that the plant contains (tetrahydrocannabinol), the term synthetic cannabinoid is more appropriate.[39] Research on the safety of synthetic cannabinoids is now being published. Initial studies have been largely concerned with the role of synthetic cannabinoids in psychosis.
On July 10, 2012, President Barack Obama signed the Synthetic Drug Abuse Prevention Act of 2012 into law. It banned synthetic compounds commonly found in synthetic marijuana, placing them under Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act.
Synthetic cannabinoids can be 2-100 times more potent than THC and induce severe side effects.
"Spice" is popular with the military because it's harder to detect on drug tests.
Synthetic cannabinoids are typically shipped from China

^ Yes this stuff is garbage, But Wesley Muhammad was not specifying this.
He specified THC which is the natural compound in marijuana that gets you high
and he said that cannabis originates in white culture. He spoke for quite a while on this and is lecturing on it.

LOL. What a dunce!

Is there even one subject that you actually know about?

Have you even walked the streets of an US black neighborhood or seen people actually make these fake drugs like Kush or Angel dust?

quote:
LOL. What a dunce!

Is there even one subject that you actually know about?

Have you even walked the streets of an US black neighborhood or seen people actually make these fake drugs like Kush or Angel dust?

The fact that you are mentioning Angel Dust which hasn't been popular since the 80s means you haven't been in the hood for since then.

Secondly Kush is a strain of marijuana and has nothing to do with PCP

ANY body knows that Kush is a strain of marijuana, which is NOT to be confused with the fake weed on today's streets being labeled as Kush..

You should understand, there are levels to this knowledge thing, so since you are so knowledgeable about Kush, please elaborate on which two base strains of marijuana you cross pollinate to make the Kush strain?

I'll be waiting.
If you have trouble, I can make this a multiple choice question.

So you just looked up something in google and now wnat to test be to cover up your misstatements.
Kush sold on the streets is not fake weed you don't know what you are talking about.

As I said, there are levels to this knowledge stuff.
Some, with little to no real world experiences rely on Google, but some of us possess real world practical knowledge.

I can tell you the name of the guy in Amsterdam, directly involved in the CANNABIS CUP awards to visit who'd immediately give you the accurate answer.

So, instead of frantically searching Google, why is it so hard for you to admit, I don't know?

The Feds who monitor google search may think you are trying to grow Kush.

quote:

I can tell you the name of the guy in Amsterdam, directly involved in the CANNABIS CUP awards to visit who'd immediately give you the accurate answer.

Yes tell me his name so I'll email him and ask if Kush sold on the street is not marijuana but instead fake.
Meanwhile you have no details and are BSing, trying to look it up now on google

I can tell you that most likely you won't be able to find this information on crossing different strains of marijuana anymore.
About 15-20 years ago the US government shut down and purged most of this information off the internet, worldwide. It only exists today on the Dark-net.

Most of the leading crossed marijuana, of which Kush is one, is based on the most often used base species used for hybridization and one of the most aromatic species of marijuana, Skunk.
Kush is based on a variant of Skunk called, Super Skunk.

quote:
As I said, there are levels to this knowledge stuff.
Some, with little to no real world experiences rely on Google, but some of us possess real world practical knowledge.

So, instead of frantically searching Google, why is it so hard for you to admit, I don't know?

The Feds who monitor google search may think you are trying to grow Kush.

"The Feds who monitor google search may think you are trying to grow Kush."

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:

the weed in the black neighborhoods of today is not the same as the past. If you showed these american xxxxxx today from the hood weed that rastas smoke, they would say it is trash.
 -

-

The xxxxxx in the hoods of today want nothing less than this type of weed and it is a fact.

Great post!

Blacks who do not worship their temple (body), by strict discipline in what he/she consumes is not free in mind, body or spirit. How can one say they are so-called Christian when care so little for themselves they eat garbage like they are swine.
You are what you eat, and diet is most important, even ahead of genetics.

Callaloo with salt Cod
Brown Stew
Curried goat meat
Steamed Roast Fish
Jerk Chicken

Home made with no white hands touching or playing a part in it. Better to fast, eat only rice and drink clean water only, rather than eat the trash fake food the white man gives you.
Worst, you pay them good money to eat garbage.
You eat trash, you be trash!

Why would any fool touch McDonalds, Churches, or any of that trash food and expect to live a long healthy life while filled with the force of Satan.

Clearly, the diet, the drugs, the mass incarceration, the contaminated mental state (pseudo-christainity) and lifestyles (anti-gnostic Hip-Hop pattern), all contribute to effeminacy and physical/mental destruction of black people.

[ 15. July 2017, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

quote:

Callaloo with salt Cod
Brown Stew
Curried goat meat
Steamed Roast Fish
Jerk Chicken

That is just the Jamaican mainstream diet.
The Ital diet of the Rasta is mainly if not totally vegetarian although they eat some smaller fish

quote:

Have you read the book, by Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad?

quote:
Blacks who do not worship their temple (body), by strict discipline in what he/she consumes is not free in mind, body or spirit. How can one say they are so-called Christian when care so little for themselves they eat garbage like they are swine.

Godbody.

And I like to add to that, studying nature, the manifestation of "GOD".

quote:
quote:

you are not qualified to ask me that until you present his last name in it's proper form

quote:
quote:

Callaloo with salt Cod
Brown Stew
Curried goat meat
Steamed Roast Fish
Jerk Chicken

That is just the Jamaican mainstream diet.
The Ital diet of the Rasta is mainly if not totally vegetarian although they eat some smaller fish

There you go again, speaking of that which you do not know.
Why do you think Rastas raise Chickens and goats?
Being native of an island, why do you believe that fish aren't a basic staple of their diet?

quote:
quote:

Godbody.

When I was around 15 yo, I read Dick Gregory's and Elijah Mohammed's dietary books, and they changed my life.
Today, I have none of the ailments that affect African Americans such as, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
My doctor always seems amazed whenever they perform my semi-annual checkup. They can't believe how ideal all of my vital parameters register.
It's 75% diet, and 25% mental.
Prior to allowing blood tests, etc., I make them sign an affidavit that none may be used for purpose beyond the intent of the exam, and none may be forwarded to any other test facility. That all unused samples must be returned to me.

quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb]Blacks who do not worship their temple (body), by strict discipline in what he/she consumes is not free in mind, body or spirit. How can one say they are so-called Christian when care so little for themselves they eat garbage like they are swine.

Godbody.

When I was around 15 yo, I read Dick Gregory's and Elijah Mohammed's dietary books, and they changed my life.

dem two vegetarians, so if you're not you are not following them too closely

quote:
quote:
quote:

you are not qualified to ask me that until you present his last name in it's proper form
Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad, is the proper form. What is wrong with the syllable?

Now, have you read the book by Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad?

quote:
quote:
quote:

Godbody.

Today, I have none of the ailments that affect African Americans such as, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
My doctor always seems amazed whenever they perform my semi-annual checkup. They can't believe how ideal all of my vital parameters register.
It's 75% diet, and 25% mental.
Prior to allowing blood tests, etc., I make them sign an affidavit that none may be used for purpose beyond the intent of the exam, and none may be forwarded to any other test facility. That all unused samples must be returned to me.

I am into fitness (bodybuilding) and from what I understand the health awareness in black Americans has gone better from what it was 10 years ago.

The first encounter that made me aware about foot was by Boegie Down Productions, KRS ONE's: My Philosophy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_YXUlRnSzc

"And hear it first-hand from an intelligent brown man A vegetarian, no goat or ham Or chicken or turkey or hamburger Cause to me that's suicide, self-murder"

Than came Just Ice Feat. KRS ONE with the song: Moshitup

https://youtu.be/xNhIQMs1HyY

"I don't eat flesh no type of meat of any kind But you eat meat, better known as also swine But some eat swine, better known as also pork They stab it and they stab it til they get it on their fork The first one to say there's nothing wrong with the pig But haven't you seen the way this animal livesI don't eat flesh no type of meat of any kind But you eat meat, better known as also swine But some eat swine, better known as also pork They stab it and they stab it til they get it on their fork The first one to say there's nothing wrong with the pig But haven't you seen the way this animal lives"

Than the song BEEF by BDP, KRS ONE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmAk0oOkqxY

It was only years I read Elijah Mohammed's "How to Eat How to Live". I never read any books by Dick Gregory. I only recently got to know about him, during the presidential campaign. He seems every intelligent.

quote:
ANY body knows that Kush is a strain of marijuana, which is NOT to be confused with the fake weed on today's streets being labeled as Kush..

You should understand, there are levels to this knowledge thing, so since you are so knowledgeable about Kush, please elaborate on which two base strains of marijuana you cross pollinate to make the Kush strain?

I'll be waiting.
If you have trouble, I can make this a multiple choice question.

-

This amongst dozens of others.

Israelis sell fake food in the US everyday.
What's your point?

Most food, if not all is regulated and manipulated. Most foods if not all, in the west are processed foods. This is by standard a western dynamic. Anyone in health-and-fitness can tell you that. People who are out of this realm of food do not know. Most people just gobble anything that is being sold or is slapped on the plate.

This again, shows why knowledge of chemistry, biochemicals is fundamental. This is the core issue Wesley Muhammad spoke of, i.e toxic water.

More Than 100 People Overdosed On Synthetic Marijuana In One Pennsylvania County

Over just three days in a single Pennsylvania county this month, more than a hundred people reportedly overdosed on a type of synthetic marijuana known as K2.

According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, the chemical composition can differ wildly between different batches of synthetic marijuana — which, other than the moniker K2, is also sold under brand names including Spice, Black Mamba, Kush and Kronic. As a result, “these products are likely to contain substances that cause dramatically different effects than the user might expect,” the institute said.

Doctors have repeatedly compared consuming the drug to “playing a game of Russian roulette.” Known side effects include seizures, hallucinations, convulsions and kidney damage, as well as extremely negative psychological effects, such as suicidal tendencies and erratic, violent behavior.

-

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/synthetic-marijuana-overdoses-lancaster-pennsylvania_us_596b5930e4b01741862816ee?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Looked like a scene out of a zombie movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBjr1x_s7Sw

quote:
Looked like a scene out of a zombie movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBjr1x_s7Sw

There are some crazy videos out there.

LOL SMH I will be off here as well, for the upcoming months and perhaps beyond.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com