This is topic Hello in forum New Member Introduction at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=17;t=000085

Posted by nee4speed111 (Member # 22573) on :

Hello there,

Some of you may know me from other anthro forums, a while back Beyoku and another user called Blessedbyhorus told me that this forum was significantly improved from what it once was & that my impression of it was outdated.

Thus, as I have found both users to be generally good natured posters with interesting ideas I have decided to give this forum a try. (Sorry for the pre-introduction statement, just thought it was important to clarify, I had created an account but completely forgot about it until recently.)

For those who don't know me, I am a Coptic Egyptian who is interested in the history of Egypt, both genetic & cultural & thus hope that I can have productive discussions with some of the knowledgeable users on here on this topic.

Posted by BrandonP (Member # 3735) on :

Welcome to the forum!

Posted by nee4speed111 (Member # 22573) on :

Thanks.

Posted by Askia_The_Great (Member # 22000) on :

Welcome Nee4speed111,

I'm BlessedbyHorus and I am one of the admins of this website. While this website is not as active compared to other forums, I want to assure you that many different viewpoints are accepted here as long as there is no trolling or racism.

And yes, me and fellow admin Punos_Rey have tried our best to clean up this website. This website is neither "Afrocentric", "Eurocentric" or whatever. Its simply for everyone just so as long as you don't troll. But again welcome...

Posted by Harryclaus (Member # 23550) on :

Hello guys, I'm from United State.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com