EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » New Member Introduction » Hello

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello
nee4speed111
Member # 22573

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nee4speed111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello there,

Some of you may know me from other anthro forums, a while back Beyoku and another user called Blessedbyhorus told me that this forum was significantly improved from what it once was & that my impression of it was outdated.

Thus, as I have found both users to be generally good natured posters with interesting ideas I have decided to give this forum a try. (Sorry for the pre-introduction statement, just thought it was important to clarify, I had created an account but completely forgot about it until recently.)

For those who don't know me, I am a Coptic Egyptian who is interested in the history of Egypt, both genetic & cultural & thus hope that I can have productive discussions with some of the knowledgeable users on here on this topic.

--------------------

Posts: 7 | From: Somewhere hot | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum!

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nee4speed111
Member # 22573

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nee4speed111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks.

--------------------

Posts: 7 | From: Somewhere hot | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Nee4speed111,

I'm BlessedbyHorus and I am one of the admins of this website. While this website is not as active compared to other forums, I want to assure you that many different viewpoints are accepted here as long as there is no trolling or racism.

And yes, me and fellow admin Punos_Rey have tried our best to clean up this website. This website is neither "Afrocentric", "Eurocentric" or whatever. Its simply for everyone just so as long as you don't troll. But again welcome...

Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harryclaus
Member # 23550

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harryclaus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guys, I'm from United State.

--------------------
Design pros usa

Posts: 3 | From: United States | Registered: Feb 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com