EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » New Member Introduction » Hello » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
nee4speed111
Member # 22573
 - posted
Hello there,

Some of you may know me from other anthro forums, a while back Beyoku and another user called Blessedbyhorus told me that this forum was significantly improved from what it once was & that my impression of it was outdated.

Thus, as I have found both users to be generally good natured posters with interesting ideas I have decided to give this forum a try. (Sorry for the pre-introduction statement, just thought it was important to clarify, I had created an account but completely forgot about it until recently.)

For those who don't know me, I am a Coptic Egyptian who is interested in the history of Egypt, both genetic & cultural & thus hope that I can have productive discussions with some of the knowledgeable users on here on this topic.

BrandonP
Member # 3735
 - posted
Welcome to the forum!

nee4speed111
Member # 22573
 - posted
Thanks.

Askia_The_Great
Member # 22000
 - posted
Welcome Nee4speed111,

I'm BlessedbyHorus and I am one of the admins of this website. While this website is not as active compared to other forums, I want to assure you that many different viewpoints are accepted here as long as there is no trolling or racism.

And yes, me and fellow admin Punos_Rey have tried our best to clean up this website. This website is neither "Afrocentric", "Eurocentric" or whatever. Its simply for everyone just so as long as you don't troll. But again welcome...

Harryclaus
Member # 23550
 - posted
Hello guys, I'm from United State.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com