This is topic Ahlan in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001161

Posted by EgyptianFire (Member # 4570) on :

hey i just registered so i would just like to say hi to everyone first.. second of all, does anyone know where i can get ticekts to egypt for cheap. for example i went on cheaptickets.com, and the cheapest ticket to egypt from NY is $1,890 and thats not a direct flight.. it stops for a few houses and u have to switch planes.. and on cheaptickets.com it goes up to $2,200 for a ticket thats Crazy

Posted by aischa (Member # 2661) on :

let me know, from where you want to fly and if you want to go to hurghada, kairo or sharm, may ba_ I have an address for you
from aischa with love

quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianFire:
hey i just registered so i would just like to say hi to everyone first.. second of all, does anyone know where i can get ticekts to egypt for cheap. for example i went on cheaptickets.com, and the cheapest ticket to egypt from NY is $1,890 and thats not a direct flight.. it stops for a few houses and u have to switch planes.. and on cheaptickets.com it goes up to $2,200 for a ticket thats Crazy

Posted by aischa (Member # 2661) on :

sorry, i forgot to ask you WHEN u want to fly and how long?
aischa
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianFire:

Posted by FutureEgyptian (Member # 4571) on :

I have been able to get very good fares (below $1000 with only one connecting stop) from this travel agent: Cardinal Points Travel. He has a toll-free number in the US 1-800-990-0241. Ask for Brandon, but if he isn't available, anyone can help you. They can book international fares from the US to anywhere. Good luck!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com