This is topic Idea cafe in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001165

Posted by Adoula (Member # 2346) on :

Okay - this is pretty serious:

I have skills in the areas of business-development, consulting, strategy, sales or product-marketing/development.

I'm thinking of starting a private business, and am looking for a new business ideas that could possibly spice up our life. If anyone has any good ideas and we choose to adopt them, he will be my business partner.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Posted by strangelookingnegro (Member # 151) on :

I'm a little confused here. Adoula, are you saying, you have the cash and all you need are ideas and a partner, or are you also looking for a financial partner?

Why did you title this something about a cafe? Was that supposed to be a cute title to insinuate a brainstorming/think tank thread, or are you wanting to start a cafe?

Please explain further what it is you want or need.

Thanks.

Posted by Adoula (Member # 2346) on :

Hi Debbie,
Long time I didn't hear from U. Hope U R doing fine.

I still remeber the dinner invitation, but may be waiting the right time.

Yes, the title is like this to be attractive and cute, so all people can participate.

And the answer is no problem with the money, but am looking for the new idea, and the partner who can run the business.

quote:
Originally posted by Adoula:
Okay - this is pretty serious:

I have skills in the areas of business-development, consulting, strategy, sales or product-marketing/development.

I'm thinking of starting a private business, and am looking for a new business ideas that could possibly spice up our life. If anyone has any good ideas and we choose to adopt them, he will be my business partner.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com