This is topic meet people in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003521

Posted by sara_uk (Member # 11454) on :

Hi all

I have visited Cairo twice and thinking to visit sharm in few months. I fell in love with Egypt it is lovely country even though I had a bit of bad experience because of the rip off the tourism company I was with from the tour guide to the driver ( I did learn the listen the next time).I also met nice people and found that Egyptian people who are not in the tourism business to be down to earth, funny and very generous people. Iam going to Egypt again and love to make honest friends to have a laugh with.

Posted by samsoum19 (Member # 11432) on :

hey sara, yes u are right egypt are not only with the tour guide or looking to people from u bus, personaly i think if u came in egypt without a travel company are very nice and don't worry if u came alone u wont be lost im sure u will find a lot to do and meet new good friends i think in cairo specialy in midtown u will find hotels from all categories and u will hv the oppurtinity to see the egyptian in there real life and how life is going on here.

About tour guide i think anyone u meet will guide u to something u ask or u want and for free.
im sameh and i study hotel and tourism and i hope u accept to be a friend of me and if u need any question just send me on my mail samsoum19@hotmail.com add me if u want.

see u around sara.

Posted by Jebran (Member # 10433) on :

quote:

im sameh and i study hotel and tourism

see u around sara. [/QB]

But you will be in tourism field?? [Wink]

Posted by samsoum19 (Member # 11432) on :

hey Jebran, im already working in tourism field from 6 years, do u hv any problems with that ?!

Posted by egyptian-guy (Member # 9121) on :

you are most welcome , should you have any question or encounter any problem don't hesitate to contact me .
My cousins are visiting Egypt today from UK as well , They will be staying for 2 weeks .
Wish you were here so you can join us .
Take good care and whenever you are here just let me know.
JO bless

Posted by ael_husseiny (Member # 10201) on :

hello sara

im samir im working as a banker at the british bank cairo branch, i would be happy to be with you in ur next visit to egypt, gain ur friendship would be something nice
dont hesitate to write to me if u need any thing

samir

ael_husseiny@yahoo.com

Posted by r.i.p.R (Member # 11270) on :

quote:
Originally posted by ael_husseiny:
hello sara

im samir im working as a banker at the british bank cairo branch, i would be happy to be with you in ur next visit to egypt, gain ur friendship would be something nice
dont hesitate to write to me if u need any thing

samir

ael_husseiny@yahoo.com

NOW THAT EMAIL SPRINGS TO MIND??? [Big Grin]

Thanks all for replies!

you are most welcome

Posted by ael_husseiny (Member # 10201) on :

waiting for ur friendship in cairo

Posted by awrah (Member # 11479) on :

quote:
Originally posted by ael_husseiny:
waiting for ur friendship in cairo

Dude you need to get alot better looking or stick with women over the age of 50.

awrah

iam looking for frineds not groom!!

Posted by awrah (Member # 11479) on :

quote:
Originally posted by sara_uk:
awrah

iam looking for frineds not groom!!

You fooled me.

lol

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com