This is topic why is this site... in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003574

Posted by pubestone (Member # 11655) on :

full of arseholes??

Posted by Madame M. (Member # 8386) on :

ROFL!!!!!

Because arseholes are good for a laugh [Smile]

I enjoy nothing like a good laugh.

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

quote:
Originally posted by pubestone:
full of arseholes??

Except me and some others. Please don't generalize....

Posted by charm el feikh? (Member # 10243) on :

LOL!!! you should see sharm at christmas!!!

Posted by Madame M. (Member # 8386) on :

LOL...is it full of arseholes too?

Good times at ES..you guys are cracking me up today [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by charm el feikh?:
LOL!!! you should see sharm at christmas!!!

yea... welsh ones no less!!!!

(only joking pubestone)!!! im sure youll have a great time...

will you be logging in? [Big Grin]

hey pubestone, grab some loo roll and join in!

(for those egyptians in here, loo roll is what we heathen british wipe our arseholes with) wales is still british right? i know youve got a crack squad down at the severn trying to.. well... sever yourselves off into the irish sea..

(get it.. crack squad.. sever... did ya see what i did.. did ya..)

[Big Grin]

Posted by mac0623 (Member # 10529) on :

then again ,what twat would take time out to post this thread (personal sec) whelsh, all the makings of a arse ..... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
full of arseholes??

Except me and some others. Please don't generalize....
He did mean you and some others indeed.

oh dear

where?!

Posted by r.i.p.R (Member # 11270) on :

quote:
full of arseholes??

he love the name PUBES [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] any one here got any thoughts for it thats a name for full of arse holes PUBES ,,LOL LOL looooooooooooove it ,,appropiate

quote:
where?!

wow ur inthe top posts today have u seen it ,CONGRATULATIONS ..clappity clap [Smile]

Posted by biker babe (Member # 11108) on :

Hahaha, I was trying to figure out if they owned a pub in estone, or just had pube stones!!!!

(Is there a place actually called Estone?)

ESTONEIA

Posted by biker babe (Member # 11108) on :

Sorry, I meant in Wales. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by r.i.p.R:
quote:
where?!

wow ur inthe top posts today have u seen it ,CONGRATULATIONS ..clappity clap [Smile]
ive been there for ages... ever since they banned my lovely little hore... i took his place [Frown]

ok sarky

Posted by Sammmy (Member # 10243) on :

its not sarky, its sammy, get it right (and bow before me) or i will BBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN YYYYYYYYOOOOOOUUU!!!!

hehehehehe okey dokey

Posted by Charm el Feikh? (Member # 10243) on :

oh it was boring so i morphed.

lazeez chickened out of being neal... the big gay [Wink]

mac, cant you spell, it is WELSH you retarded cocknosed dyslexic, oh hang on, shall i explain dyslexia to you? I have my toilet paper and handbag ready, by the way, with the obvious lack of intellect from some members, i am actually a woman and NOT a bloke. I also have a fantatstic well paid job unlike some of you on here who spend all day online

Pubestone this is actually a joke name, do you know what a joke is, ahh yes, it is you and your sad little lives....

exept the charm el feikh of course, at least he has a proper genuine sense of humour....

quote:
exept the charm el feikh of course, at least he has a proper genuine sense of humour....

oh! why spank you! you know now people will think you are me, or is that i am you? im starting to get confused myself!!

ps... im a girl too! [Wink]

sorry, i assumed you were a guy!! Sorry, i am me and you are you....if that makes sense. Should have known by your pen name. It is the type of name that my husband would use. Being as my pen name is such an issue, maybe i should chnage it to biggus dickus life on life of brian..

quote:
Pubestone this is actually a joke name, do you know what a joke is, ahh yes, it is you and your sad little lives....

is that why you call your self PUBES ,and by the way im prpoud of my DYSLEXIC ,AND MY MATES HERE WUD STICK UP ON ME ON THAT CUS THEY ARE ALWAYS CORRECTING ME [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

i dont even get what you are saying? Cant you understand it is a joke name, good i am proud you are dylexic, someone has to be, bully for you mate, dont tell me your nameon here is actually REAL, god i love a good old wind up and getting a reaction like this, makes my day!!

get your mates to stick up for you if you want, ohh i am soo scared....NOT, playground pussy..blah blah, blah...whatever...moan moan, winge winge, your boring me

quote:
im prpoud of my DYSLEXIC ,AND MY MATES HERE WUD STICK UP ON ME ON THAT CUS THEY ARE ALWAYS CORRECTING ME [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

thats WOULD babes! [Big Grin]

pubes in english means your hair down below ,now you get me ..im susuprised charm didnt tell yah that ..shes normaly quick ,and u say we all a bunch of arse holes ur pubes r ur hairs up ur bum and in yah fny..

quote:
maybe i should chnage it to biggus dickus life on life of brian..

oh no.. you cant do that.... were the peoples front of judea!!!!

i see you more as the messiah!

blah blah blah, getting boring now honey, tell me something i havnet heard..... it is still a joke name, dont you really get that aspect atall? you obviously are more stupid than i thought....

quote:
im susuprised charm didnt tell yah that

LOL... i guess i just assumed she lived in one of those remote welsh holiday villiages where a few magical people still speak english...

dont know what made me assume that...

oh yea, thats it... the language she was posting in!!!

OK... confession of a sinner time... i see the name as...

PUB E STONE(d) my average friday night!

bak blah blah blah ''''RIPR HER CHARM IM GIVE YAH THE ENTRANCE TO HER PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES PLUCK IT ,OW OW OW !!!!!!!!!!!!! [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Big Grin]

I thought is was the Judean Peoples Front or Popular front of Judea!! I off to a stoning, can i borrow your beard Charm? ha ha, lol..

R.I P, you are cracking me up, stop before i pee myself, making me laff sooo much honey, yes Charm, it has relevence to being stoned at the pub anyway... the post at 1.01pm was for RIP not for Charm...

YEAH CUS UR LOSING UR PUBES UNEED HAIR NOW ,,,HEHEHEHEHEHE HOW IM LOVING THIS THREAD NOW IT IS FULL OF A ARSE HOLE THE PUBE REVENGES ....

Posted by Sadeeqy (Member # 9759) on :

Pubestone, for a woman with a 16 years old son, you have a preety damn dirty mouth... do you kiss your son with that mouth? [Roll Eyes]

No wonder your hubby preferes to stay in the water most of the time... sharks are a piece of cake compared to you... [Big Grin]

2in1 lice shampoo [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] superdrug,, wrks wonders on yah hair ....and (pubes of course )but are u muslim we known to be hairless down thier [Big Grin] [Big Grin] its ok i got some wonder mousse that shud help .ouch !!!!!!!!

oops, i have peed myself now, RIP, you are sooo funny...i would rather have a brazillian than a bush anyday...so you can keep your kind donation of pubes thanks, i dont need them as i have them all waxed off!! Who would want a hairy bush anyway, not i, cleaner off than on i say. RIP's new debate, PUBES, ON OR OFF...YOU DECIDE!!

blah blah blah blah blah, i have totally lied on my profile, and my hubby thinks this is hilarious for your info, but stop it now, i cannot contain my laughter, it is soo funny, i hit a big nerve today, loved it. As if i would tell the truth on my profile, not that stupid...hahahahahahahahahahah

hey.. i like sharks... and cake.

RIP... (i hate that name by the way, cant you change it back to chimps) i wont be ripping anyone... mums off to iceland, the chicks have all got gaping beaks!

besides... i havnt been to a good stoning in ages. you can borrow my beard if you buy my gourd.

its a very nice gourd and worth a fair price!

right... my little ducks are all in a line, im waddling of to iceland.

that reminds me... plum sauce....

ur the one with the pube not me if u read my name it says ripper , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] :oh im grining here my mouth hasnt closed yet through laughing ma tummy hurts oh the pain.....i got to go i need some tummy time out ..and im check i think i have apube growing .... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] HEY HUBBY WATS IT LIKE LIVING WITH A RAZOR SHARP EDGE WITH PUDE BORDER ,,,,SCRATCH SCRATCH SCRATCH SOURING POWDER I PUT SATIN CREAM ON MYNE FOR MY HUSBAND SILKY AND SMOOTH ,, [Big Grin]

ARE YOU SHAW ITS HER PUBESTONE UR ENTERING AND NOT HER MOUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by cHiMps (ripr) (Member # 11270) on :

feels good to be back ,

how much for the gourd, can we haggle?? I am gonna ignore RIPR now,1. is he.she cannot spell and 2. as i will die laffing otherwise, hit a real nerve there i say, Found it very entertaining charm. i also like sharks and cakes, nowt wrong with that. Hubby says he loves it, loves it, he is laffing more than me!!

Posted by bb (Member # 11108) on :

Hey Chimps, that was your name when I joined, it suits you better than ripR!!!! Never quite understood that one!

Pubestone, you did not hit a nerve with me, I am just amazed at how agressive you are. And not just at me!

Hubby says to let you know i give a damn good head, so he does not mind entering my mouth. You asked, you got. Why are you putting fabric softener on your pubes Chimps or whatever you are, my husband said, dont bother replying, he does not want to know....have you heard of waxing.. much better effect.

you see it hurts doesnt it and how easy it is to hit a rore nerve ,,,and if any one here shud tell me when im attacked im go all out blaizng art from that im a nice person and wud help anyone help charm and even MK OR ANY ONE ELSE WUD TEL YOU THAT SO IF YOU TOOK MY OFFENCE PERSONALY THEN I HOLD MY HANDS UP AND I APOLOGISE BUT WE ALL DID ASK FOR THIS IN THE THREAD ,ITS NOT ME U GOT TO WORRY ABOUT I WONT TELL YOU WHO BUT WHEN SHES ONLINE TONIGHT SHE PROBABLY RIP U WORSE THAN ME ,AND FOR CHARM SHE I LIKE WE HAVE MOMENTS BUT SHES WORSE THAN ME UR LUCKY TODAY REALLY YOU ARE AND NOW IM THE FOUL MOUHED ONE UHMMMMMMMMMMM I SAID O WAS DYSLEXIC BABES.....

cause i enjoy a wind up, i find it hilarious, but must stop now, i am bored. Have a good day BB. Take care.

AND WELCOME TO ES BY THE WAY .......SALAAMS

see chimps, you are right you know, this should be a good example of how NOT to treat eachother, maybe now, people will see it not really worth it. Have a good day regardless of what else you throw at me. I wont be posting on here again as i had had my fun, now i leave alone. I do apologise and hope you can now see the funny side. Did not mean offence, just a laff.

pubestone

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:58 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is what the Government and Airlines have agreed: -
Currently, travellers must place all personal property in their hold luggage with only the following allowed on board aircraft as hand luggage in a clear plastic bag:

CABIN LUGGAGE ALLOWED

Pocket-sized wallets and purses, plus contents
Passports and travel tickets
Prescription medicines, not in liquid form unless can be verified as authentic
Essential medical items such as diabetic kit
Glasses and sunglasses, no cases
Contact lens holders, no bottles of solution Baby food and milk for those with infants - contents of each bottle must be tasted by accompanying passenger
Essential sanitary items for infants
Female sanitary items, unboxed
Tissues, unboxed, or handkerchiefs
Keys, but no electric key fobs

Further details can be found here http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4778615.stm as well as links to local airports for advice.
your pubes r famous ,,(ps not perosnal ok)

quote:
...blah blah blah blah blah...

You could have fool me that you're not dyslexic... [Big Grin]

quote:
...i have totally lied on my profile...

A huge lack of self-confidence, huh?... [Big Grin]

quote:
...my hubby thinks this is hilarious...

Compared to your usual performances, or what? [Big Grin]

quote:
... i cannot contain my laughter...

I thought you call it pee before... problem with your bladder? [Big Grin]

quote:
... i hit a big nerve today, loved it...

I guess FGM won't work for you then... [Big Grin]

quote:
... not that stupid...

Of course not, no one can measure yours till now... [Big Grin]

quote:
...hahahahahahahahahahah

What!? Did someone else hit that nerve again?... [Big Grin]

I'm glad someone is "laffing" around... [Big Grin]

Well done!! Have a good day now you hear!!

quote:
Hubby says to let you know i give a damn good head, so he does not mind entering my mouth.

quote:
I also have a fantatstic well paid job

Any connection between those two statements?... [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] GOT TO LAUGH HERE ,GOOD POINT ...HOW I MISS THAT .. [Frown] [Frown]

that is funny you put those two together but no link there i am afraid, would probably earn more on the latter though!! At least i can take the piss out of myself and admit when i am wrong, am i right Chimps? I started this topic for a laff, had the desired effect..

sure did ,im agreable there now we wait for a bck lash and see if anyone comes up wit a thread we always in competition here [Big Grin] [Wink] ,

your ok ,hands up ,,heheheh i got a good one
chimp the pube ....lol lol

go for it Chimp!! change to Chimp the Pube or PubeChimp!! Lets see who can better this one then.

May all your fathers wear slippers.

(Translation: Yen3al abookoo)

Posted by Fala7 (Member # 9196) on :

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
May all your fathers wear slippers.

(Translation: Yen3al abookoo)

LOL ..... I like that dick_ionary you are using
[Big Grin] [Wink]

you know what... im sooo glad this is cool...

ive had a proper **** night...

my kids dad even bought me a pair of jimmy choo shoes to cheer me up...

guess what, they didnt fit!

and my brother in law launched himself at me in the pub, so i went to my OLD local...

oh, my god, blasts from the past... only to walk home and be confronted by a neighbour about the whole sordid event...

i feel like i could kill someone extremely slowly and very very painfully.

quote:
Originally posted by Charm el Feikh?:
i feel like i could kill someone extremely slowly and very very painfully.

Have fun.

quote:
go for it Chimp!! change to Chimp the Pube or PubeChimp!! Lets see who can better this one then.

vuvlva pubes or banana dildo banana pubes [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] vibratchimp

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com