This is topic R.I.P. Egypt Search in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003266

Posted by Karah_Mia (Member # 4668) on :

Gosh, this place has not been THAT boring and dead in ages! The end of days is coming, no $hit! [Big Grin]

Posted by mok-mok (Member # 11209) on :

well maybe we should spice it up some wanna? [Big Grin] you know me girl [Wink] i am going to text you when i get home too i have some good news [Cool]

Posted by MK the Most Interlectual (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
R.I.P. Egypt Search

God willing Sono will be back soon so we can RIP Egypt Search into pieces.

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
R.I.P. Egypt Search

God willing Sono will be back soon so we can RIP Egypt Search into pieces.
WOOOOW, at first you do everything you can do get her off this forum and now you want her back?

You need to make up your mind; value what you have because once it's gone it's gone....

It would be interesting to know how many of the people who couldn't stand Sonomod are now members at EM to get their daily dose of Sonomania.

We can't live without her, can we? People still talking about her.

Oh and greetz to Karah! [Smile] Karah, you know the deal with , it's quiet before the big 'storm'..... that's how things work here on ES. [Wink]

Posted by young at heart (Member # 10365) on :

It's not the arguements, it's the lack of contributors here, it's so quiet.

Just wanted to say I think a lot of people have left because of some peoples attitude, which is a shame.

Hi Tiger. [Big Grin] I am ready for the tornado!

MK - lets RIP it ourselves! I don't think I speak tongues well enough to be a troll but I can try. We could also send an ES emissary to travel to Egypt in disguise to strike up a stunt with the gigolo and describe it with details here.

I do miss Sono, I kind of liked her... [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Just wanted to say I think a lot of people have left because of some peoples attitude, which is a shame.

I don't think they left left: I think they are just silent....

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
WOOOOW, at first you do everything you can do get her off this forum and now you want her back?

You need to make up your mind; value what you have because once it's gone it's gone....

Go PMS on someone else ya Mousy. I'm having a great day and I do value having you gone out of it. [Smile]

Posted by DawnBev (Member # 11276) on :

maybe they've learnt everything they wanted to learn ................ or have a really s...l...o...w PC like mine

quote:
quote:

Go PMS on someone else ya Mousy. I'm having a great day and I do value having you gone out of it. [Smile]
Oh really, I am not the one who has to deal with sore nipples, watch it otherwise your milk will run sour! [Razz]

Are you still nursing your toddler too? Watch out better this time so hubby doesn't get all jealous again.... [Big Grin]

quote:
Oh really, I am not the one who has to deal with sore nipples, watch it otherwise your milk will run sour! [Razz]

Are you still nursing your toddler too? Watch out better this time so hubby doesn't get all jealous again.... [Big Grin]

I don't have sore nipples madam. And I would appreciate it if you would kindly quit talking about my body parts or else I will have to crawl up your schnitzel ass one more time.

And my toddler has been nursed for exactly the period the WHO stated, therefore he's much more intelligent and much healthier than the dumbo Einstein look-alike you have, who has diarrhea most of the year. No wonder when he has a dirty nanny like you.

And stop slandering me ya Mousy, wife of the Child Killer and proud of it.

I miss Hassencheb's days. [Big Grin]

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

[Frown] Why are we talking about sore nipples? [Frown]

It's a wonderful thing to breast feed your child, doesn't feel so wonderful (little known fact nobody warned me about). [Frown]

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

It's a wonderful thing to breast feed your child, doesn't feel so wonderful (little known fact nobody warned me about). [Frown]

Because Mousy has some issues.

Are you sure you're using the right techniques ya Smuck? Do they stay sore all the time or just in the beginning of the feeding session?

I assure you once you get the technique right it will be like a breeze to breastfeed.

quote:
quote:

I don't have sore nipples madam. And I would appreciate it if you would kindly quit talking about my body parts or else I will have to crawl up your schnitzel ass one more time.

And my toddler has been nursed for exactly the period the WHO stated, therefore he's much more intelligent and much healthier than the dumbo Einstein look-alike you have, who has diarrhea most of the year. No wonder when he has a dirty nanny like you.

Sore nipple alarm I knew it.

Poor little boys to have you as a mother; your nanny probably does everything with them.

And are you gonna call them 'retards' one day if they don't measure up to your *high intelect* (cough cough)?

Also my sincere condolences again to your husband; he must have been completely deluded upon asking for your hand in marriage.

A filipino would have suited him so much better - in every way. Well now he's f*cked.

BTW, no one is talking about your body parts. YUCK, I don't want to bring up my dinner up again! Keep on happily nursing, do something good in this world - for your baby at least! [Razz]

Posted by SayWhatYouSee (Member # 11552) on :

In biased, [Roll Eyes] Patron Saint of Fake Victims, mousey tone [Roll Eyes] : ''Oh Tigersilly...why must you be so nasty and personal? Can't we all just get along''

[Eek!] [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posted by sonias (Member # 13574) on :

Dont worry LOL will be back on line soon after her ego as settled down with the outburst with keefy [Big Grin]
Or maybe she is too afraid that her computer may suffer an attack of the hackers symdrome!!!!!!
Who knows
Lots had, had this before and she knew full well of this.
Whats it like being on the receiving end i wonder ?
Life on Mars will return to normal soon inshallah

quote:
quote:

Because Mousy has some issues.

Are you sure you're using the right techniques ya Smuck? Do they stay sore all the time or just in the beginning of the feeding session?

I assure you once you get the technique right it will be like a breeze to breastfeed.

No, now it just hurts right when she starts to nurse (like the first 3-5 seconds or so)...in the beginning it was like agony, I guess I'm getting used to it now. I had no idea it would be so painful but thankfully it is getting better now. [Wink]

quote:
quote:
quote:

Sore nipple alarm I knew it.

Poor little boys to have you as a mother; your nanny probably does everything with them.

And are you gonna call them 'retards' one day if they don't measure up to your *high intelect* (cough cough)?

Also my sincere condolences again to your husband; he must have been completely deluded upon asking for your hand in marriage.

A filipino would have suited him so much better - in every way. Well now he's f*cked.

BTW, no one is talking about your body parts. YUCK, I don't want to bring up my dinner up again! Keep on happily nursing, do something good in this world - for your baby at least! [Razz]

Low life.

You wanted to be a diplomat's wife?! No wonder they spit him out!

Moahahahahahhahaha!!

quote:
now it just hurts right when she starts to nurse (like the first 3-5 seconds or so)...in the beginning it was like agony, I guess I'm getting used to it now. I had no idea it would be so painful but thankfully it is getting better now. [Wink]

Excellent. Give it a couple of weeks and it will all be fine. This will be the best thing you will have given your baby. Enjoy and cherish every moment of it.

quote:
quote:
now it just hurts right when she starts to nurse (like the first 3-5 seconds or so)...in the beginning it was like agony, I guess I'm getting used to it now. I had no idea it would be so painful but thankfully it is getting better now. [Wink]

Excellent. Give it a couple of weeks and it will all be fine. This will be the best thing you will have given your baby. Enjoy and cherish every moment of it.
I hope so, it's exhausting! [Wink]

Posted by Barnacle Bill (Member # 12656) on :

quote:
quote:

Oh dear [Frown]

the depths some individuals will sink to to make their point.

How very sad to talk of a child this way , and from a doctor ! [Confused]

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
In biased, [Roll Eyes] Patron Saint of Fake Victims, mousey tone [Roll Eyes] : ''Oh Tigersilly...why must you be so nasty and personal? Can't we all just get along''

[Eek!] [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [Big Grin]

SWYS

I am surprised at you. So in your opinion the comment by MK about Tigerlily's child is not personal?
[Confused]

how sad.

Barnacle Bill - I'm perplexed that you don't see how consistently inconsistent Tigerlilly is. She delights in popping up during other people's disputes - playing the harmless peacekeeper card. [Roll Eyes] On another thread, she can be found being bitchy, for example, saying nasty things about another woman's child and husband. [Roll Eyes]

MK may also say things that some find objectionable. The difference is that she doesn't simper, whine or bleat about how others are so nasty to her. If you can't spot hypocrisy and double standards, I suggest you clear a few barnacles from your eyes.

Gotcha,
so as long as you don't whine and bleat it's quite acceptable to talk of a child in this way.
I was not defending Tigerlily, I was just shocked at the description of an innocent child by a doctor that's all.
Could you please post the example you speak of for comparison?

Posted by Korven. (Member # 11013) on :

All we can do is to pray all together for Sono to come back, she is simply the core of the soul of this place, people could not even hide this fact though they pointed at it with a shy finger ...

quote:
Originally posted by Barnacle Bill:
quote:
quote:

Oh dear [Frown]

You seem so bitter ya Alison ya Sokkary that you couldn't make it to become a doctor. Maybe in another life.
[Wink]

quote:
Gotcha,
so as long as you don't whine and bleat it's quite acceptable to talk of a child in this way.
I was not defending Tigerlily, I was just shocked at the description of an innocent child by a doctor that's all.
Could you please post the example you speak of for comparison?

Barnacle Bill, if you are going to criticise others, for taking an unbalanced approach, you better set your own views in order first. Tigerlily started the 'child/husband, nursing attack' on this thread. Read back, or get her to cut and paste it for you. [Wink] You ARE defending the desperate mousewife or you would have noticed this. This makes you unobjective here. I'm not remotely interested in getting in the middle of your war with MK. My comment concerned Tigersilly's woeful hypocrisy. You see something different in this thread. Allow me to express my opinion too, please...or haud yer wheesht .

quote:
If you can't spot hypocrisy and double standards, I suggest you clear a few barnacles from your eyes.

[Big Grin] ROFL [Big Grin]

YOU'RE MY HERO O THE WEEK [Big Grin]

Posted by Penny (Member # 1925) on :

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh dear [Frown]

You seem so bitter ya Alison ya Sokkary that you couldn't make it to become a doctor. Maybe in another life.
[Wink]

Ah so Barnacle bill was the French coral reef who was impostering as a man but is clearly a woman... judging by the bitching...so have to conclude MK was right as to the original source of this user name.

Posted by Sobriquet (Member # 13217) on :

'one man's garbage is another man's treasure' or something like that.

Posted by cairobug (Member # 10571) on :

wow that's so funny, i was just thinking that ES got so much better (compared to the days of endless catfights)! i like the drama free ES.

Posted by chiselmonkey (Member # 13683) on :

quote:
Originally posted by cairobug:
wow that's so funny, i was just thinking that ES got so much better (compared to the days of endless catfights)! i like the drama free ES.

me too.

too many drama queens here
[Roll Eyes]

Posted by desertgirl (Member # 12450) on :

maybe [Big Grin] but do u ever realize some people (like myself) don't have a clue what these conversations are about ??? lol
Then some of u say :" ES is like a sinking ship ... people don't react anymore ..." welll
maybe cause we don't know what the die-hard ES-members are talking about ...
[Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
maybe [Big Grin] but do u ever realize some people (like myself) don't have a clue what these conversations are about ??? lol
Then some of u say :" ES is like a sinking ship ... people don't react anymore ..." welll
maybe cause we don't know what the die-hard ES-members are talking about ...
[Wink]

You know, that's what I thought too for a while... all these inside jokes. Sometimes I realize they're just bad jokes or poorly worded comments. Kind of like-- you ever say a joke that you only get? I dunno sometimes that's what I've come to realize about some comments here.

Posted by Tarka (Member # 13644) on :

But its natural isn't it, If you walk into anywhere that people have all been for a while it takes a while to catch up, I dont think that means that people dont want you to catch up tho, or understand the 'inside jokes', next time I think you should just ask, then I am sure someone will explain what they are talking about [Smile]

Mind you, there are some people that dont even know what they are talking about, so it could be tricky [Big Grin]

quote:

hey cairobug were you referring to me or the lot? What I quoted reflected how much I enjoy posting on ES. Their ‘garbage’ (those putting down ES), my ‘treasure’ [Smile]

I think there was a clique going on for a while, everybody else was pushed to the outside.

Posted by mysticheart (Member # 6838) on :

Definitely there were cliques , some were pushed out, others of us just got tired of the endless attacks.. i know a couple are not coming here at all any more because of it, very good people. Others like me visit from time to time to see if there is anything of interest or anyone that we can help in any way.
I miss the way es was back in the first year i joined. It was full of people that were supportive, they didnt always agree with you but their advice was offered in a constructive way,(most people) there were only a few that would attack.

Cliques? Oh, you mean like the few on 'Chimpsey Sucks' - the world's smallest forum? You wouldn't happen to be members there, huh, Young At Heart and MysticHeart? [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Mystic, welcome back to ES! Seems like you just can't stay away. [Big Grin] A song, just for you:

Everytime we say goodbye, I die a little,
Everytime we say goodbye, I wonder why a little,
Why the Gods above me, who must be in the know.
Think so little of me, they allow you to go.
When you're near, there's such an air of spring about it,
I can hear a lark somewhere, begin to sing about it,
There's no love song finer, but how strange the change from major to
minor,
Everytime we say goodbye. [Frown]

When you're near, there's such an air of spring about it,
I can hear a lark somewhere, begin to sing about it,
There's no love song finer, but how strange the change from major to
minor,
Everytime we say goodbye

Next fake exit...at least give us time to miss ya. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

^^^ I can understand why they leave
[Roll Eyes]

Posted by Mohammed CuteAss (Member # 12735) on :

Goodbye then, Chiselmonkey - thanks for your valuable contribution to ES over the last few weeks [Roll Eyes]

LOL! [Big Grin]

you need to keep your spelling, and grammar consistent if we are not to believe you are a troll.
[Big Grin]

Posted by Mohammed CuteAss (Member # 12735) on :

and you need to stop pretending that you only joined in June 2007 as a new member, if we are to believe the same about you...

touche

[Razz]

??????? - do you think it is funny to be rude and insulting about other peoples family or about people who are not rich? because i do not. you dont know me so don't judge and keep your rediculous attemps at humor to yourself please. I dont make storys up about your life so id appreciete it if you did not do the same about mine. Thank you very much.

apostophes!!

quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
quote:

hey cairobug were you referring to me or the lot? What I quoted reflected how much I enjoy posting on ES. Their ‘garbage’ (those putting down ES), my ‘treasure’ [Smile]
I like your posts Sobriquet, they're always interesting and drama-free [Smile] I was referring to 'the lot' complaining about the lack of catfights. I'm with you and chiselmonkey, I like ES as it is now. But still don't like how sometimes you have to put a disclaimer on your views, so you don't get chewed out.

what is your problem saywhatyousee, I said i was leaving what a few months ago and havent said i wouldnt post anymore since. I post when i see something worth posting on. You have developed a problem since i defended chimpsy, well we are all entitled to our friends. Ok so you dont like her, you are free to do so, but I happen to know her quite well and we are very close so when i see people say bad things about her sure i am going to defend her, just as you would defend any of your friends. You never had a problem with me until you learned i liked her.
Why cant you just let things go and move on?? I did. I have seen several of your posts that i could have attacked and commented on but i didnt, STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND... are you obsessed or something?
Go find something in your life to make you happy so that you can stop attacking others to make yourself feel better.
Alot of good people have dropped this forum because of this crap.
And Chimpseys forum is small for a reason, thats because as moderators we carefully screen who joins, ANYONE that causes any trouble to anyone else on that forum is prompty banned, we keep it nice and civil and fun.
Chiselmonkey, yes, you see exactly now why most of us that were nice to all have stopped posting.

Hahaha it's Saint Mystic ! [Big Grin] You take yourself sooooooooo seriously. Please, please stay on ES? The self-indulgent, bleating few - like you and your multi-faced troll 'friends' always make me laugh. You gave the ''Goodbye, Oh Cruel ES'' silly speech. Don't be surprised that it comes back to bite you on the bum. You love the backstabbing, bitchiness and circus of ES and contribute to it. Stop being such a fraud and quit whinging. I'm off to do some stuff now. I expect at least ten pages of troll back patting and victim posturing when I'm next here. [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [Smile]

Posted by Automatic For The Peoplę (Member # 13480) on :

quote:
quote:
quote:

I like your posts Sobriquet, they're always interesting and drama-free [Smile] I was referring to 'the lot' complaining about the lack of catfights. I'm with you and chiselmonkey, I like ES as it is now. But still don't like how sometimes you have to put a disclaimer on your views, so you don't get chewed out.
Are you "Ya Assel" On EM?

SWYS, hi from troll friend of Mystic's. I really don't know why you insist on attacking her. If she wants to reply to a post surely she's allowed. She just felt people were being less than nice! and that people have left because of it. Theres a huge amount of members here, but only a small amount contribute. Probably too scared to! It's a discussion forum so lets discuss not insult.

Hi AFP,

No I'm not whoever that is. Do their posts resemble mine? Or why do you ask? Just wondering who else out there posts amazing posts like mine...j/k

Lol you also need to get your facts straight miss say it all.. My goodbye post was simply because i found that i was getting bored with es, and also that i found that i no longer had the need for it. Yes I got tired of the attacking here, and I'm sorry but you keep insisting i do backstabbing and attacking...that is untrue. I do not backstab anyone, attack, well if you call my comment to you by calling you pathetic an attack ok fair enough, although i wasnt refering to you personally, more your behavior, which you just keep reinforcing my point. lol keep going hon, you are the perfect example.

Blood, sweat and tears - ES just the way I like it! [Big Grin]

quote:
SWYS, hi from troll friend of Mystic's. I really don't know why you insist on attacking her. If she wants to reply to a post surely she's allowed. She just felt people were being less than nice! and that people have left because of it. Theres a huge amount of members here, but only a small amount contribute. Probably too scared to! It's a discussion forum so lets discuss not insult.

Young At Heart, good idea! Let's discuss your brand of simpering sneakiness. You usually pop up, after a troll meltdown from some low life, as a punctuation mark for the pitiful. Your insincere platitudes (usually along the lines of, '"Oh, must we insult...can't we get along?'' [Roll Eyes] ) condones the bad behaviour of egits, Conveniently, you completely ignore the rubbish spewed by the likes of Chimps/Wotever/YaRagal and its cast of psycho trolls. Freakily, you criticise those condemning such behaviour. If you are a troll, you're a poor specimen.

Little that you say is credible, like your moaning about cliques. You never did answer the question about being a member of 'Chimpsey Sucks.' I don't blame you...as to qualify to join, the IQ ceiling is about 10. I'm not surprised you scraped in. Your blah blah blah bleating shows what a sheep you are. [Razz] [Big Grin]

Mystic Fart, if your so tired of the [Roll Eyes] 'attacking' [Roll Eyes] here...why did you pop back a few weeks after the big resignation speech? [Roll Eyes] If it's so boring, why can't you stay away? You've said and done some mean things, yet think that by adopting a sappy posture, you can sneak under the radar?

You condone and support the bad behaviour of Chimps and knew she was 'Your(sic)My Dream', 'Wotever, Ya Ragal and assorted nutters. This makes you silly, snide and unnervingly dim. You participate in this malice, then try to play the innocent. [Mad] [Roll Eyes]

What makes me laugh is when trolls try to defend their own trolls. What the hell is that about? They fool only their fellow fools. [Big Grin] Enough of your crap, Mystic Fart. It stinks.

quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Lol you also need to get your facts straight miss say it all.. My goodbye post was simply because i found that i was getting bored with es, and also that i found that i no longer had the need for it. Yes I got tired of the attacking here, and I'm sorry but you keep insisting i do backstabbing and attacking...that is untrue. I do not backstab anyone, attack, well if you call my comment to you by calling you pathetic an attack ok fair enough, although i wasnt refering to you personally, more your behavior, which you just keep reinforcing my point. lol keep going hon, you are the perfect example.

Posted by Rumicrazieluv (Member # 12053) on :

^^ROFL THEN FOLLOWS THE STANDING OVATION^^ [Big Grin]

ooh who rattled your cage. I have never simpered or been sneaky, neither am I insincere. I don't believe you can pass judgement on me as you don't know me. Your tirades swys are just like wrestling matches, all show and no substance [Roll Eyes]

she just needs someone to attack to make herself feel better, and ever notice how rumicrazieluv pops up after her???
Lol sorry but you will find very little on here where i have ever been mean, very very very little.
Yes i got bored with it and tired of it, and instead of checking in every day, i dropped it to occasion, and didnt bother posting, i have nothing to hide honey.
As for anyone being any other name here, i have no idea, and really dont care. I dont keep track of who goes by what name here, or how many names they have, it doesnt concern me.
Your responses are getting weaker.
I popped up after a month of leaving because someone from the forum contacted me and told me i was being asked about and that was the first i had been on for awhile, then i stopped coming again only yet again to have someone contact me and ask me to check something.
I will no longer entertain your little comments honey, you are making a fool of yourself as much as any of us.
attack away , young at heart heheeh, she has no clue what she talks of, you have never been anything but good to anyone. she just needed to attack cause heaven forbid anyone go against her opinion.

''Ever notice how rumicrazieluv pops up after her???'' [Roll Eyes] LOL, look behind you, Mystic Fart! [Big Grin] I very much doubt if anyone has made more of a fool of themselves on ES than you. Playing the victim is natural, but your goody-two-shoes act is a bit sickening. [Frown]

Defend psychos, if you like. Support them with transparent little asides, as you did on the 'Your (sic) My Dream' thread. None of this is decent and it reflects badly on you when you try to pose as an ethical person. Please just stop whining when people call you on this.

The sad truth is that people like you and 'Young At Heart' have very poor judgement. It says everything about you that you seek validation from weak-minded mental midgets. I enjoy different opinions. The problem is that the likes of you and 'YAH ' are just one big bleat, rounded into a pen by a psycho. You all just sound the same - dim.

PS. Please stop using the tedious ''You don't know Psycho X, Y or Z.'' Er, you don't know me either....doh [Roll Eyes] ...but comment, ' Attack ' [Roll Eyes] ....whatever, directly! IT'S A FORUM. Doh. Get it? Good. [Cool]

Did I attack you eh no! I think I said to discuss not have a go at others. You attack people, very personally I may add, I don't feel the need to do this.

quote:
she just needs someone to attack to make herself feel better, and ever notice how rumicrazieluv pops up after her???

Wow arent you getting clever [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] . Your teenage girl mentality and your need for martydom is tiresome. You speak of "cliques" like you are a child reliving the high school years you missed.Did ya ever think that some of the women on here are just sick of listening to your unintelligent babbling and we are tired of you coming here with your tales of woe is me??You are an embarrassment as a woman, you are a liar, and I just happen to agree with SWYS. I dont have to come in like the calvary to rescue her, she's an intelligent woman who doesnt like this stupid nonense and has the right to tell you so. I've had plenty to say to you on my own, I dont need backup on my opinion, or a defender if someone doesnt agree with what I have to say [Roll Eyes] . So let me get this straight...just because we tire of hearing it and we dont give ya the "oh poor honey", "Im so sorry"," it will be ok "spiel after the umpteenth time of coming here with the same drama, the same tale told,insert a different man each time crap,then we are all assholes who enjoy ganging up on poor defenseless women and bashing them for the hell of it????People we dont even know in real life?? PLeasssssse, enought of this childish crap..The majority of woman on here are here to exchange ideas, maybe argue their opinions ,find out about different cultures, give some advice and some moral support and they are a real pleasure and I have learned alot of things from them. Not everyone has the same style or same opinion. Some are more diplomatic, others are blunt and upfront, and then their are some who just give fake sympathy-the kind you appear to like the most. Well, I am not giving sympathy to a woman who has so little respect for herself that she has shared her whole personal life online for the SOLE purpose of eliciting this attention. It is wrong and there are so many woman who have come here who may have had a bad day, or a sad experience who just need a pick me up or an appreciated quick word of advice that I can relate to and respect a whole lot more. I cant help the fact that you dont like the advice you hear or the negative opinions- you came asking for it, so when it doesnt go the way you like you really dont have a right to pout, stamp your feet about it and cry "MEANIES". [Roll Eyes]

[Roll Eyes] YAH, curiously, you feel the need to point out the 'attacks' [Roll Eyes] of some...yet pop up to defend the foulest, most vulgar trolls from criticism. Your behaviour is very strange. Maybe you are a troll. [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

I'm defending one person here, your tag team is impressive

quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:

Wow arent you getting clever [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] . Your teenage girl mentality and your need for martydom is tiresome. You speak of "cliques" like you are a child reliving the high school years you missed.Did ya ever think that some of the women on here are just sick of listening to your unintelligent babbling and we are tired of you coming here with your tales of woe is me??You are an embarrassment as a woman, you are a liar, and I just happen to agree with SWYS. I dont have to come in like the calvary to rescue her, she's an intelligent woman who doesnt like this stupid nonense and has the right to tell you so. I've had plenty to say to you on my own, I dont need backup on my opinion, or a defender if someone doesnt agree with what I have to say [Roll Eyes] . So let me get this straight...just because we tire of hearing it and we dont give ya the "oh poor honey", "Im so sorry"," it will be ok "spiel after the umpteenth time of coming here with the same drama, the same tale told,insert a different man each time crap,then we are all assholes who enjoy ganging up on poor defenseless women and bashing them for the hell of it????People we dont even know in real life?? PLeasssssse, enought of this childish crap..The majority of woman on here are here to exchange ideas, maybe argue their opinions ,find out about different cultures, give some advice and some moral support and they are a real pleasure and I have learned alot of things from them. Not everyone has the same style or same opinion. Some are more diplomatic, others are blunt and upfront, and then their are some who just give fake sympathy-the kind you appear to like the most. Well, I am not giving sympathy to a woman who has so little respect for herself that she has shared her whole personal life online for the SOLE purpose of eliciting this attention. It is wrong and there are so many woman who have come here who may have had a bad day, or a sad experience who just need a pick me up or an appreciated quick word of advice that I can relate to and respect a whole lot more. I cant help the fact that you dont like the advice you hear or the negative opinions- you came asking for it, so when it doesnt go the way you like you really dont have a right to pout, stamp your feet about it and cry "MEANIES". [Roll Eyes]
Rumicrazieluv, hey there! [Smile] Beautifully summed up. There are so many terrific women on this forum, that bear life's trials with dignity. Unfortunately, there are also a few attention seeking trolls...and worse, the sad leeches that feed of their martyrdom. Any attention is an excuse for a pity party. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Did I attack you eh no! I think I said to discuss not have a go at others. You attack people, very personally I may add, I don't feel the need to do this.

Come on YAH, how do you feel that this is personal??? She put her info on here, all her info. She has lied multiple times and has made herself look like a fool. She portrays woman in a bad light.Why would you want to defend a woman like this?? I understand your intentions and can relate to your sympathy for the underdog,but you definitely are offering it to the wrong person...

quote:
I'm defending one person here, your tag team is impressive

Oh please, you always defend the biggest losers and psychos. [Roll Eyes] Boo Hoo Hoo you. [Razz] Your views aren't in the least balanced, so stop pretending otherwise.

Read the above Rumi, I have been insulted personally.I don't feel I deserve it.I made an open statement about my opinions and have been made to pay with insults! Because I suggest we are civil to each other, I'm shot down in flames [Eek!]

Hey SWYS [Smile] [Smile] Having fun ya big meanie, ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
Read the above Rumi, I have been insulted personally.I don't feel I deserve it.I made an open statement about my opinions and have been made to pay with insults! Because I suggest we are civil to each other, I'm shot down in flames [Eek!]

YAH, I'm bored with your one-sided pleas for civility. They are carelessly applied, at best. Deliberate, at worst. When I see you asking idiots like Chimps/Wotever/Ya Ragal to stop insulting people, I'll be more convinced of your sincerity.

quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
Hey SWYS [Smile] Having fun ya big meanie, ROFL [Big Grin]

Rumi... [Big Grin] ....stop ' attacking ' me. What have I done to deserve being called a meanie pie? Boo hoo. Boo hoo. [Frown] [Big Grin] [Razz]

This forum sucks. ''SCREW YOU ALL!!!!!!'' I'm off....well, for at least a minute.

PS. Anyone suckered by that? [Razz] [Big Grin] Do you miss me yet?

well at least i am civil! you dont seem to know what civility is

quote:
well at least i am civil! you dont seem to know what civility is

You, you, you....meanie pie!

OO OO I'll see you out of the playground [Big Grin]

Oh if i have lied so much please enlighten us to what lies i have told. As for the rest im not going to waste my time

Posted by Automatic For The Peoplę (Member # 13480) on :

"SayWhatYouSee" is the new [Eek!] [Eek!] sono, attacking everyone and destroying every thread

Psssst, Auto, don't tell us....

Again, if you don't feed the troll, the troll will get bored.

quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The Peoplę:
"SayWhatYouSee" is the new [Eek!] [Eek!] sono, attacking everyone and destroying every thread

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Oh, shut your pie hole, ya big tranny troll...and stop trying to squeeze into Tigersilly's dress. [Razz] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] The shoes should fit nicely though.

How to deal with trolls

What is a troll?

A `troll' is an individual who enjoys creating conflict on the internet. He or she creates and fuels arguments which upset other members of the online community.
Trolls thrive in the anonymous space that is the internet. Trolls crave attention from others, and they don't care whether the attention is positive or negative. For trolls, other users are not quite real people; they are abstract characters on the other side of a computer screen. Trolls don't feel bad about hurting the feelings of other people in the digital space.

Trolls view chat rooms and newsgroups as a challenge where the winner is the user who creates the biggest argument, the user who upsets the most people in the most dramatic way. A troll wants to be the user getting the most attention.

Troll behavior discourages many users and makes for a less vibrant online community. New users may not post because they fear ridicule. Established posters may leave an online community because the noise has overwhelmed the real discussion. Trolls can make an entire community paranoid, leading users to become negative or to accuse a user engaged in normal criticism as a troll.

What should I do (and not do) about trolls?

Remember, trolls feel rewarded by creating the biggest altercation possible. They want to get a reaction out of you. When you fight with a troll, he wins. When you reason with a troll, he wins. Any time that you give a troll attention, he gets exactly what he wants.
The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. When you ignore a troll, he doesn't get the satisfaction of creating an escalated conflict.

To avoid reading/receiving posts from a specific user, you can use our Ignore User feature (click on the "Ignore User" link attached to any message posted by that user). You will not see or receive any more messages (including Private Messages) from that user.

If you decide to leave a discussion because of the negative tone, do not dramatically announce that you are leaving. While that message may make you feel better, it only convinces the troll that he is winning.

You may also bring an abusive post to the attention of our moderators). Please only do this if the comments violate our Terms and Conditions. Violations of our terms and conditions include any post which constitutes a criminal offense, pornographic content, an impersonation of an entity without permission, or an unsolicited promotion. A strongly stated opinion is not a violation of our Terms and Conditions even if it is stated in a way that you feel is insulting or hateful.

Please remember: the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them.

''Please remember: the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them.''

So why don't you take your own advice...and remain ' Undercover ', when trolls appear? [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [Big Grin]

How to deal with trolls

What is a troll?

A `troll' is an individual who enjoys creating conflict on the internet. He or she creates and fuels arguments which upset other members of the online community.
Trolls thrive in the anonymous space that is the internet. Trolls crave attention from others, and they don't care whether the attention is positive or negative. For trolls, other users are not quite real people; they are abstract characters on the other side of a computer screen. Trolls don't feel bad about hurting the feelings of other people in the digital space.

Trolls view chat rooms and newsgroups as a challenge where the winner is the user who creates the biggest argument, the user who upsets the most people in the most dramatic way. A troll wants to be the user getting the most attention.

Troll behavior discourages many users and makes for a less vibrant online community. New users may not post because they fear ridicule. Established posters may leave an online community because the noise has overwhelmed the real discussion. Trolls can make an entire community paranoid, leading users to become negative or to accuse a user engaged in normal criticism as a troll.

What should I do (and not do) about trolls?

Remember, trolls feel rewarded by creating the biggest altercation possible. They want to get a reaction out of you. When you fight with a troll, he wins. When you reason with a troll, he wins. Any time that you give a troll attention, he gets exactly what he wants.
The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. When you ignore a troll, he doesn't get the satisfaction of creating an escalated conflict.

To avoid reading/receiving posts from a specific user, you can use our Ignore User feature (click on the "Ignore User" link attached to any message posted by that user). You will not see or receive any more messages (including Private Messages) from that user.

If you decide to leave a discussion because of the negative tone, do not dramatically announce that you are leaving. While that message may make you feel better, it only convinces the troll that he is winning.

You may also bring an abusive post to the attention of our moderators). Please only do this if the comments violate our Terms and Conditions. Violations of our terms and conditions include any post which constitutes a criminal offense, pornographic content, an impersonation of an entity without permission, or an unsolicited promotion. A strongly stated opinion is not a violation of our Terms and Conditions even if it is stated in a way that you feel is insulting or hateful.

Please remember: the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them.

[Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] Oh my...its Cut and Paste warfare! [Big Grin] The bottom feeders of the troll world tend to favour this style. [Razz] Beware folks. [Eek!]

SWYS
why the **** are you reading her threads if they upset you so much?

I dont get you at all

you really take this forum too seriously
you dont know any of them here in real life but base your comments as if you do duh!

the only reason I can think of is you enjoy it

that is a troll

if you don't like a particular member, and it seems there are plenty! then avoid reading their posts

its simple

give us all a break for a while from your 'I am Miss know it all'

other people are entitled to their opinions too you know and these two women are no where in the same league of bitchiness as you.

and of course you can attack me, I have of course disagreed with your opinion but I am not going to get outta my pram about it!

and the 'beware folks' bit????

you will find your audience consists of clones and other members who like me till now avoid replying back to you and stay disgusted in the background in case they too fall victim to your personal attacks!
this unfortunately gives you the mistaken impression everyone is in agreement with you
believe me they are NOT!

get a grip and get over yourself for everyones sake

Hi Toots. [Wink]

'Oh for fucks sake'

me too!

seriously get a grip

you have just moved down to another level

congratulation

TROLL

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003329;p=1#000000

[Big Grin]

Posted by Bonzo (Member # 12594) on :

quote:

Why is it all of a sudden you come back to "visit" occasionally and supposedly you are the woman now full of wisdom and above it all? Amazing how you've reinvented yourself, Mystic.

By the way, for the record you were not exactly cordial towards me so stop trying to be the martyr.

Mr SWYS must be so proud of his wife, insulting so many people on this site do make her self feel better, its called being insecure!

[Big Grin] YAH, you are such a meanie pie. [Eek!] Must you insult? Can't we just all get along? [Roll Eyes] Maybe if I became a troll, used foul language and developed schizophrenia, you would see my good side more clearly? [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posted by doodlebug (Member # 11649) on :

quote:
[Big Grin] YAH, you are such a meanie pie. [Eek!] Must you insult? Can't we just all get along? [Roll Eyes] Maybe if I became a troll, used foul language and developed schizophrenia, you would see my good side more clearly? [Razz] [Big Grin]

you have a fkg good side????

Seriously have you had a lobotomy or something? If I had a nickel for every pm I get asking wtf happened 'cause you used to be so "nice" and now you're just a raving psycho b!tch. I have to wonder if someone is hacking this account because the venomous attacks on many many es users is just amazing! [Eek!]

never insulted you swys. and you know that

quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
quote:
[Big Grin] YAH, you are such a meanie pie. [Eek!] Must you insult? Can't we just all get along? Maybe if I became a troll, used foul language and developed schizophrenia, you would see my good side more clearly? [Big Grin]

you have a fkg good side????

Seriously have you had a lobotomy or something? If I had a nickel for every pm I get asking wtf happened 'cause you used to be so "nice" and now you're just a raving psycho b!tch. I have to wonder if someone is hacking this account because the venomous attacks on many many es users is just amazing! [Eek!]

[Eek!] [Big Grin] LOL...there are a few psychos on ES...and a few fools. Between them, they have about five thousand characters/trolls. You are an aggressive freak...as 'raving psycho bitch' and previous posts prove. How tightly stretched your 'righteous', religious mask always is. What's underneath is very ugly, and always just a scratch away from the false surface. [Smile] Don't you have something better to do...like reporting a few illegal immigrants? It's bedtime here, so I'll leave you to choke in your own rage [Big Grin] PS, please watch the bad language. There are some decent people of faith here.

No bonzo i wasnt very cordial to you in the end, well but you also attacked and i responded to that, no i am not above it all and i am not suddenly full of wisdom.
I have always been as i am now, but i had a time that i struggled and was very confused as we all do. I finally found solid ground so i can actually think more clearly.
I have no need to be hateful to anyone, I will defend my friends and myself but just attack no, I am nice to all that are nice as well.

Used to be one of my favorite sayings.. "Do unto others as you would have done unto you."

And here is another something passed along to me that some of you need to take from

Hatred is put down, sins are forgiven, and we refuse to bear grudges.
prayers for our enemies begin the healing within us and extend it to those we have hated.
How good it is to go beyond the law's requirements, to overcome evil with the good.

Now, for those of you who dont like me then fine, dont like me, it doesnt matter to me but Please do not follow me around attacking me for posting especially when i am not being mean or hateful to anyone.

SWYS, You are the nasty one here, nothing but insults and aggresive behaviour. people are seeing you for what you are, nothing but a bully!

quote:
SWYS, You are the nasty one here, nothing but insults and aggresive behaviour. people are seeing you for what you are, nothing but a bully!

I have made it clear what I think you are, YAH. Your like a limpet, clinging onto the trail of slime that your troll friends ooze. If you read back, you will see that I was very fair with you...pointing out only your inconsistent, biased views. I have no respect for your posts, or your posturing sneakiness.

Oh, can't we all just get along. YAH? [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] You champion bullies, cowards and losers...yet you have the cheek to point only at those who question such hypocrisy. Get it?

I don't care what you think of my posts. I am not sneaky at all! People are starting to see you for what you are!I defended one person here and I won't apoligise for that. You just are aggresive and insult people here. You are the bully here.

quote:
I don't care what you think of my posts. I am not sneaky at all! People are starting to see you for what you are!I defended one person here and I won't apoligise for that. You just are aggresive and insult people here. You are the bully here.

You're sneaky. You're sneaky. You're sneaky. [Razz] Got that? Good. The bullies are the cowardly trolls you call friends. Goodnight, sneaky beak. [Big Grin]

Show me where I was mean to you, Mystic. I guess because I didn't give you the warm fuzzies your whiney self wanted to hear, I was being mean. You need to heed your own advice about doing unto others. Had you, I wouldn't feel you are being such a hypocrit. Now didn't you post something about "good bye" and not needing this board any more????

Sorry only one bully here, guess who [Razz]

Its been awhile bonzo and i have no wish to reopen it, It was back in the winter and i didnt care that your advice wasnt what i wanted to hear, but i do seem to remember some very personal remarks, not advice but personal comments putting me down, but
to let that all go and move on I will apologize now for my part in that.
I am truly sorry for being hateful.

Posted by Batman's Robin (Member # 13390) on :

quote:

Keep it up girls, you are doing great. Anyway, she has gone to bed now. She will probably beat up her husband. [Big Grin]

Posted by WindBetweenEars (Member # 13344) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Batman's Robin:
quote:

Keep it up girls, you are doing great. Anyway, she has gone to bed now. She will probably beat up her husband. [Big Grin]
[Confused] Who beats her husband up. [Roll Eyes]

Posted by Batman's Robin (Member # 13390) on :

Don't forget to use lots of these when you reply to SWYS. [Frown] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Cool] [Razz] [Smile] [Embarrassed] [Roll Eyes]

Well maybe we can all get back to discussing things now rather than bitching about people, that would be nice

quote:
Originally posted by Tarka:
Well maybe we can all get back to discussing things now rather than bitching about people, that would be nice

Tarka speaks with wise words . [Cool] Peace!

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

HEHEHEHEHEHE

WELL THE FUN NEVER CEASES T STOP ON ES,
ALL FIGHTING BACK BITING, WOW COOL AS EVER LADIES AND GENTS
WHY EVER DID I STOP POSTIN SO MUCH HERE
IT SEEMS TO ME SAY WHT YOU SEE, YOU ARE HAVING AN AWFULL LOTS OF FIGHTS THESE DAYS,
IS LIFE NOT GOING SO GOOD FOR YOU?
iM SORRY GIRL MAYBE YOU NOT GET SUCH GOOD SEX THESE DAYS, IF I WAS I WASNT POSTIN HEREHEHEH

I MUST SAY , I THINK ITS TIME YOU ALL GROW UP HERE AND GET A LIFE
I GOT ONE AND SOON IT WILL BEGIN FOR REAL
WOW
THEN YOU CAN ALL HAVE SOME THING TO TALK OVER

quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:

Thats not a very nice thing to say Yorkshire Rose [Frown]
Why should you assume that just because people come on a forum there life is not good? or as good as yours?
I think you insult too many people with that statement

Oh dear dont let it get to you ok its not worth it .

SWYS has been hacked by MK

everything about her posts screams out MK

her choice of words
her phrases
her obsessions
either she has been hacked
or she is a clone

just read back both their posts and compare the style

IDENTICAL!

quote:
Originally posted by chiselmonkey:

her choice of words
her phrases
her obsessions
or she is a clone

IDENTICAL!

That's what I think too!!!!! MK is gone for what a week, two weeks and suddenly swys becomes this alter ego attacking everyone.

YR you are right in a sense...when I am here I am normally at work or I am just plain bored looking things up for my next trip or whatever. If my husband were here no way no how would I be on here this much though. But, that being said, even though I'm on here a lot, there is no way I would ever have the desire to memorize intimate details of a persons life and then use it to attack them. And if I were that sick in the head, I'd at least get my facts straight.

Anyway YR I hope you are doing well I miss you on here and I hope your post means that your life is getting good, girl!!! You deserve all the happiness in the world you know! [Wink]

quote:
LOL...there are a few psychos on ES...

yes, dear I believe we've established that already [Wink]

quote:
You are an aggressive freak...as 'raving psycho bitch' and previous posts prove.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. So just for the others on here, when someone collects a person's personal history from over 6+ months ago and then attacks them with it, albeit using wrong info and false accusations, that's not freakish or aggressive.........riiiiight. What planet did you say you lived on?

quote:
How tightly stretched your 'righteous', religious mask always is. What's underneath is very ugly, and always just a scratch away from the false surface. [Smile] .

Case in point re: misinformation. I have never proclaimed to be this lil righteous muslimah. I'm just your average every day muslim who also happens to be human and thereby gets a wee bit ticked off when people throw insults, falsely I might add, at them. Do you have a problem with religion though? I mean it seems to be a constant subject in your attacks at me...like you can't not attack me without throwing religion in there for good measure. Might wanna see a shrink about that...amoung other issues I'm thinkin' you've got brewin in that spinnin' head of yours.

Ironically ES might just outlive us all

Posted by newcomer (Member # 1056) on :

quote:

Different user names, same fights [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:

hey, how are u?

personally i am retired - u don't believe that?

quote:
quote:
quote:

hey, how are u?

Alhamdu lillah, just a quick check before retiring (to bed).

You, retired?!...at such a young age!? [Confused]

Retired and gone to bed?

Or retired from the fights? [Smile]

quote:
quote:

How about a little reply newcomer? Should I tell all who I am?

quote:
quote:
quote:

I have a feeling that those of us who knew you in another life have worked it out already, and the others may only know of you from legends [Big Grin] I guess you have worked out who most of the oldies but goodies are already, although one or two are under new names?

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

hey, how are u?

You, retired?!...at such a young age!? [Confused]

Retired and gone to bed?

Or retired from the fights? [Smile]

Ladies and gentlemen this is the reason why i stay away from western muslim women [Razz]

ssibahy ala khair

Posted by Trollin' (Member # 6244) on :

quote:
quote:
quote:

Do
U
need
E
S

ya Sobriquet?

[Cool]

quote:
quote:

Ladies and gentlemen this is the reason why i stay away from western muslim women [Razz]

ssibahy ala khair

Maybe some of us have better things to do at 2.17 am than sit chatting on ES [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Trollin':
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do
U
need
E
S

ya Sobriquet?

[Cool]

YOU 2! Damn! I thought i kept it under control

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel embarasssed

i am DUNES

quote:
i am DUNES

Now does that make you a Troll, or just someone who came back?

quote:
quote:
i am DUNES

Now does that make you a Troll, or just someone who came back?
You are sweet. I prefer to stay away from the troll nonsense [Smile]

Posted by LovedOne (Member # 10222) on :

I dont remember a dunes. Either I was gone for too long or I'm just losing my memory in my old age.
[Big Grin]
Probably both.

quote:
i am DUNES

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001429;p=1#000031
Cool so who is here now then out of that post . [Roll Eyes]

Posted by Trollin' (Member # 6244) on :

quote:

I can't take any credit. Dunes was before my time. Somebody else outed you. [Cool] [Cool] [Cool]

Who was here before 2004 that is still here???

quote:
Originally posted by WindBetweenEars:
quote:
i am DUNES

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001429;p=1#000031

citizen
ExptinCAI
Laura
Wise Woman (very occasionally)
primak (sometimes)
Dalia
dunes
sally (very occasionally)
karen36
Shareen
akshar
Carfax

Wowwy wow wow!
[Big Grin]

primak reminds me of corv from looking at that old thread.

Posted by Sashyra88 (Member # 11693) on :

quote:
i am DUNES

That was not a surprise,Sobri/Dunes.Most of us here new it.All of us you at least lurked on the now defunct Egypt Talk inmediatly identified you with Dunes [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by WindBetweenEars:
quote:
i am DUNES

Waaaahoooooo!!!Here he was,too, on the early days of ES!!!! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Trollin':
quote:

I can't take any credit. Dunes was before my time. Somebody else outed you. [Cool] [Cool] [Cool]
It really doesn't matter – does it?! I don't care – yeah It was way before your time and I guess newcomer was bored tonight but the truth is I predated every member she listed.

Egypt – Cairo is my domain

It is nice to be back home

If you guys want to know old school ES then it begins with:

Old School

-NileDoc
-Baksesheesh
-MoDoc
-Timbucto
-Debbie
-Dayo
-Dunes [Big Grin]
-Moll [Smile]
-Ajnabi [Smile]

quote:
It was way before your time and I guess newcomer was bored tonight but the truth is I predated every member she listed.

I just picked people off the thread that WindBetweenEars asked about who still come here...not picking out the class of 2002/favourites/ES originals [Smile]

So tell us "newbies", what has changed in all that time?
I'm guessing that aside from the names, not much.

quote:
quote:
It was way before your time and I guess newcomer was bored tonight but the truth is I predated every member she listed.

I just picked people off the thread that WindBetweenEars asked about who still come here...not picking out the class of 2002/favourites/ES originals [Smile]
go to bed ba2a [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by LovedOne:
So tell us "newbies", what has changed in all that time?
I'm guessing that aside from the names, not much.

It is all nonsense ... really nonsense and ppl know that i am dunes.

really nonsense

i guess i;m a change my nick back to dunes

I want my nick back

Dunes

So how do i go about getting such an acclaimed nickname back:

[Big Grin] haahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

You were both up well past "decent" bedtimes! [Razz]
It's kind of nice actually, the time difference. Someone is up when I'm up late or if I'm up early.

I have to say I'd rather be in Egypt though, with no time difference.
[Frown]
[Smile]

Insha'allah Ramadan will be here before I know it.

quote:
HEHEHEHEHEHE

IT SEEMS TO ME SAY WHT YOU SEE, YOU ARE HAVING AN AWFULL LOTS OF FIGHTS THESE DAYS,
iM SORRY GIRL MAYBE YOU NOT GET SUCH GOOD SEX THESE DAYS, IF I WAS I WASNT POSTIN HEREHEHEH

WOW

hehehe, Goood good
And the part of talking about someones life not going good, that is said because usually when ones life is going badly and they are miserable, that is when they start attacking others, to make themselves feel better and strong.
Its nice to have you back yorkie and doodle i dont understand the attack on you as well, you have always been a good person as far as i have read. Its funny how some people attack how others met their husbands and all that, when in reality, alot of them met nearly the same way. Hugs to ya girls. Hope to see you in egypt soon.

quote:
HEHEHEHEHEHE

WOW

Finally you got a life! Thank goodness! :-)

As it has been mentioned in other posts to other people who do the same (but for some reason no one is compelled to ask the same of you), could you not "yell" by using ALL CAPS? It's very difficult to listen to anyone who is constantly yelling. Thanks!

quote:
So how do i go about getting such an acclaimed nickname back:

[Big Grin] haahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

You look so comfy with your original nick that is refreshing!!! [Wink] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:
quote:
HEHEHEHEHEHE

WOW

Finally you got a life! Thank goodness! :-)

As it has been mentioned in other posts to other people who do the same (but for some reason no one is compelled to ask the same of you), could you not "yell" by using ALL CAPS? It's very difficult to listen to anyone who is constantly yelling. Thanks!

Can you tell me which hearing aid you use cause im interested to hear [Big Grin] the "YELLING" [Big Grin]

Posted by -dunes- (Member # 13217) on :

You know last night/this morning was kind of traumatizing and I guess the scotch did not help matters at all. I probably owe newcomer an apology because I know she was only trying to help. (I caught an attitude)

I just felt like I was under a microscope – Snoozing freakin shocked me that's for sure [Smile]

Back in the day I was either pampered or despised and so when I joined ES again it was my desire to avoid such a scenario. I sure could have used a little pampering last night/this morning. [Smile]

I'm a big boy though and most of you are actually very nice, I guess we will forever have something in common (Egypt).

Anyway though I prefer the Sobriquet nick – so I'll stick with that one

Oh and one more thing before I go back to bed to sleep off my hangover. I wrote/edited/deleted something last night - [Embarrassed]

So if any of you caught that – let's keep it between us – shall we [Big Grin] – yeah I can be an aleeel il adab at times

quote:
Originally posted by -dunes-:
I probably owe newcomer an apology because I know she was only trying to help. (I caught an attitude)

Not quite sure what you're apologizing for, maybe because I went to bed before you sent me there...the second time [Smile] Anyway, apology accepted if you feel it is needed.

<I just felt like I was under a microscope >

You still are [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Batman's Robin:
Don't forget to use lots of these when you reply to SWYS. [Frown]

[Big Grin] [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Eek!] [Razz] Toots, quit being a big meanie pie and bullying innocent wee icons. [Razz] Muahhahahahahahahahah!

quote:
HEHEHEHEHEHE

WOW

[Big Grin] Oh my...it's the other fake goodbye speech maker...good old Yorkie [Big Grin] . I hardly think a woman whose idea of good sex is switching on a web cam is qualified to criticise others. [Roll Eyes] While you are busy planning your life, I have been enjoying living mine, with my gorgeous, gorgeous husband. I hope you get to develop a relationship that stretches further than 'Tab A, Insert B' in the very near future, Ms Rose. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by chiselmonkey:

her choice of words
her phrases
her obsessions
or she is a clone

IDENTICAL!

Muahahahahahahahaha, Toots. I consider Scottish education system to be reasonable...so why do you struggle with reading skills? [Frown]

Sorry but I never remember yorkie saying goodbye here. She's just not been here for a while. Hi Yorkie! SWYS just go see your gorgeous husband [Big Grin]

Posted by Ebola (Member # 13745) on :

[Roll Eyes]

Young At Heart:''...I never remember yorkie saying goodbye here. She's just not been here for a while.'' [Roll Eyes]

[Roll Eyes] ^^ You do seem to have a very selective memory, YAH. [Roll Eyes] Why don't you spend even a day with your husband? Oh, forgot, you don't have one, so prefer to have little pity parties with the likes of YR and Co. [Razz] You really are not the brightest bulb in the online box - so that must considerably restrict your options. I suggest you quit making hypocritical, snide little posts, until you have a clue what you are talking about.

Yorkshire Rose :posted 31-05-2007 11:33 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes josie
its crap here
to much, the good days have gone im afaid, it was great here, i had to answer this post, cause it really went to dogs, here
im gonna miss some folk here, i was nice but , im sick of it, never thought id see day,
good to here from you too girl
r u ok
is all going good?
where are you these days?
byeeeeexxxxx

quote:
wht you think vicky all best people are totally sick of this rubbish site
it use to be nice here
im not coming here no more

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003217;p=1#000001

posted 31-05-2007 11:33 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes josie
its crap here
to much, the good days have gone im afaid, it was great here, i had to answer this post, cause it really went to dogs, here
im gonna miss some folk here, i was nice but , im sick of it, never thought id see day,
good to here from you too girl
r u ok
is all going good?
where are you these days?
byeeeeexxxxx [Roll Eyes]

PS: Chimps and your fellow Chimpsey Sucks psychos have never left ES. What else would you all have to talk about? [Big Grin]

[Roll Eyes]

But she was here after that. What do you know about my status relationship wise! (now she'll go racking to find info!) [Eek!]

[Roll Eyes]

quote:
[Roll Eyes]

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

quote:
quote:
LOL...there are a few psychos on ES...

yes, dear I believe we've established that already [Wink]

quote:
You are an aggressive freak...as 'raving psycho bitch' and previous posts prove.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. So just for the others on here, when someone collects a person's personal history from over 6+ months ago and then attacks them with it, albeit using wrong info and false accusations, that's not freakish or aggressive.........riiiiight. What planet did you say you lived on?

quote:
How tightly stretched your 'righteous', religious mask always is. What's underneath is very ugly, and always just a scratch away from the false surface. [Smile] .

Case in point re: misinformation. I have never proclaimed to be this lil righteous muslimah. I'm just your average every day muslim who also happens to be human and thereby gets a wee bit ticked off when people throw insults, falsely I might add, at them. Do you have a problem with religion though? I mean it seems to be a constant subject in your attacks at me...like you can't not attack me without throwing religion in there for good measure. Might wanna see a shrink about that...amoung other issues I'm thinkin' you've got brewin in that spinnin' head of yours.

First, I'm not MK. Second, you're not that interesting, Doodlebug. I don't need to keep files to [Roll Eyes] remember my own words . Several people, including me felt that the price you paid for your honeymoon flat was ridiculously high. I felt sorry for you, as being charged for a whole month seemed crazy, when you only had ten days there. I was very nice to you on that thread and posted several times.

Your self esteem is so low that you attempt to twist my comments into a flattering picture.

Let's keep this simple, so you don't need to make any files. [Razz] This is what I remember about you, from passing ES posts.

* You were conned on honeymoon, in a cockroach infested flat.

* You are a racist

* You lack the courage of your convictions, as shown by your bleating on in a hijab thread.

How big a file would the above make, huh Doodle? [Roll Eyes] Just for the record, I have no problem with people of faith. Hypocrites, who posture, swear and play a role, whilst posting little gems on religion do make me puke though. I'm glad we've cleared this up.

quote:
But she was here after that. What do you know about my status relationship wise! (now she'll go racking to find info!) [Eek!]

Oh please...get a grip. You are a zee list 'trool'. Who cares? [Big Grin] Can't we all get along, 'Not Very Young, Old Fart'? Must you be snide and insult? [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Oh you don't get it swys! This constant use of "can't we just get along" s..t. It's a FORUM, ofcourse people will disagree, I said there is no need for personal insults or attacks what doesn't your scottish education not understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't really do irony, do you, YAH? [Roll Eyes] The 'Get Along' references were directed at your hypocrisy.

Perhaps if you can see that, we can get along. [Big Grin] Goodnight, don't let the midges bite. [Razz]

Don't have midges east coast [Big Grin]

Posted by Shebah (Member # 12165) on :

I thought midges were all over the UK?

Just curious.

young at heart, honey dont give her your energy, she isnt worth it, yorkshires post didnt say goodbye it said she was sick of all the crap, really saywhatyousee is just not worth the time it takes to push the buttons to respond hon, we are better people than to stoop to the level of that and you know it. Lets just concentrate on the good ones here, hugs.

quote:
First, I'm not MK. Second, you're not that interesting, Doodlebug. I don't need to keep files to [Roll Eyes] remember my own words . Several people, including me felt that the price you paid for your honeymoon flat was ridiculously high. I felt sorry for you, as being charged for a whole month seemed crazy, when you only had ten days there. I was very nice to you on that thread and posted several times.

Your self esteem is so low that you attempt to twist my comments into a flattering picture.

Let's keep this simple, so you don't need to make any files. [Razz] This is what I remember about you, from passing ES posts.

* You are a racist

* You lack the courage of your convictions, as shown by your bleating on in a hijab thread.

How big a file would the above make, huh Doodle? [Roll Eyes] Just for the record, I have no problem with people of faith. Hypocrites, who posture, swear and play a role, whilst posting little gems on religion do make me puke though. I'm glad we've cleared this up.

Thanks I felt bad for a bit 'cause I thought you'd leave me out. [Frown] But you didn't you remembered me!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Of course your facts are all wrong but that's ok...at least you remembered me!!!!

mystic you are sooo right....yah don't waste your energy...she's the most pathetic troll on this board and to even care what this person thinks is just a BIG waste of time. Seriously hon.....just ignore it an it will go away eventually to one of the other many boards she rants and raves in. [Wink]

oh by the way saywhatyousee, stop posting porn in the religion section of all places of our "little" forum under the guest status, Im just deleting it. You are showing how petty and silly you are trying to ruin such a good civil nice forum as we have

quote:
quote:
First, I'm not MK. Second, you're not that interesting, Doodlebug. I don't need to keep files to remember my own words . Several people, including me felt that the price you paid for your honeymoon flat was ridiculously high. I felt sorry for you, as being charged for a whole month seemed crazy, when you only had ten days there. I was very nice to you on that thread and posted several times.

* You are a racist

How big a file would the above make, huh Doodle? Just for the record, I have no problem with people of faith. Hypocrites, who posture, swear and play a role, whilst posting little gems on religion do make me puke though. I'm glad we've cleared this up.

Thanks I felt bad for a bit 'cause I thought you'd leave me out. [Frown] But you didn't you remembered me!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Of course your facts are all wrong but that's ok...at least you remembered me!!!!

mystic you are sooo right....yah don't waste your energy...she's the most pathetic troll on this board and to even care what this person thinks is just a BIG waste of time. Seriously hon.....just ignore it an it will go away eventually to one of the other many boards she rants and raves in. [Wink]

Oh look, the the two women who top the list for "ES's Most Foolish Women Ever" [Roll Eyes]

Look d BUG, you're tirades are getting boring. Why post and then deny your very own words? [Roll Eyes] Does dignity mean anything to you?

quote:
Originally posted by Ebola:
Oh look, the the two women who top the list for "ES's Most Foolish Women Ever" [Roll Eyes]

Look d BUG, you're tirades are getting boring. Why post and then deny your very own words? [Roll Eyes] Does dignity mean anything to you?

I don't deny anything you virus you. [Big Grin] Get your facts straight and I'll agree...we did not get conned by the flat we were in....he paid well under $50/day for it and it was a last minute thing and we got the bottom of the barrel for it. Nothing to be ashamed of and to be honest we could have been covered in roaches and still have it in our memories as the best time of our life. [Smile]

Never been a racist. I explained myself quite clearly in that thread but maybe the schooling system over where you are just isn't up to snuff to make you understand that.

Never have I said I'm this uber pious muslimah. I'm a muslim but very human and make mistakes as well as the next person.

I don't think I should have to explain myself to the likes of you though since you don't even have a clue as to who I am in the first place. However...at least I don't have to hide behind a fake name to get my point across. [Razz]

[Roll Eyes]

lol speaking of trolls hmm who is Ebola?? someone not brave enough to post under their actual es name?

I thought that virus was eradicated a few years back.

You never know what's out there. [Wink]

quote:
Karah, you know the deal with , it's quiet before the big 'storm'..... that's how things work here on ES. [Wink] [/QB]
Dang, were you right or were you right! [Big Grin] I will drink the shut up juice every time I want to say our home here is boring!!! [Big Grin]

Posted by SWYSChimpsWotevaMKGet0vaitMystic (Member # 13757) on :

Oh girls 'cant you all just get along' [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

And some of these

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Because team SWYS like those.

[Razz] from your alter ego

Posted by get_over_it (Member # 11286) on :

[Roll Eyes]

Declaring your allegiance are you get-ova-it?

Why dont you say something useful instead?

Or maybe thats 2 hard [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posted by get_over_it (Member # 11286) on :

Nah, I'd rather just (t)roll my eyes for now [Roll Eyes]

Oh please dont, bless us with 1 of your insightful pearls of wisdom. I'm all ears [Razz]

Posted by Formerly a Lackey,and Moving On Up (Member # 10626) on :

quote:
[QB] oh by the way saywhatyousee, stop posting porn in the religion section of all places of our "little" forum under the guest status, Im just deleting it. You are showing how petty and silly you are trying to ruin such a good civil nice forum as we have /QB]

[Confused] [Confused]

Posted by Alchemist (Member # 12318) on :

quote:
Originally posted by get_over_it:
[Roll Eyes]

Allow me to join you. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
oh by the way saywhatyousee, stop posting porn in the religion section of all places of our "little" forum under the guest status, Im just deleting it. You are showing how petty and silly you are trying to ruin such a good civil nice forum as we have

Oh please, I wouldn't contaminate porn by posting it on that filthy forum for diseased minds. [Roll Eyes] Rumi was right, Mystic Fart, you are a liar. [Frown] PS. Yorkshire Rose told us that she wouldn't be posting on this forum any more. Read back and check your facts before just opening your mouth and letting your belly rumble. What is it with you fake goodbye, attention ho ho hos?

quote:
young at heart, honey dont give her your energy, she isnt worth it, yorkshires post didnt say goodbye it said she was sick of all the crap, really saywhatyousee is just not worth the time it takes to push the buttons to respond hon, we are better people than to stoop to the level of that and you know it. Lets just concentrate on the good ones here, hugs.

[Roll Eyes] Why don't you ever take your own advice? [Roll Eyes] BACK AWAY FROM THE BUTTONS , Mystic Fart.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ebola:

I don't deny anything you virus you. [Big Grin] Get your facts straight and I'll agree...we did not get conned by the flat we were in....he paid well under $50/day for it and it was a last minute thing and we got the bottom of the barrel for it. Nothing to be ashamed of and to be honest we could have been covered in roaches and still have it in our memories as the best time of our life....

I don't think I should have to explain myself to the likes of you though since you don't even have a clue as to who I am in the first place. However...at least I don't have to hide behind a fake name to get my point across. [Razz]

[Roll Eyes] So why do you keep bumping your big old gums? Everything I have said to you, I did as SWYS. I can't help it if others think you are a fool too. [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
quote:
Originally posted by get_over_it:
[Roll Eyes]

Allow me to join you. [Roll Eyes]
I don't know what's going on here, but I give it three [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] , too.

[Razz]

Posted by Shebah (Member # 12165) on :

LOL

<he paid well under $50/day for it and it was a last minute thing and we got the bottom of the barrel for it. Nothing to be ashamed of and to be honest we could have been covered in roaches and still have it in our memories as the best time of our life.

Never been a racist. I explained myself quite clearly in that thread but maybe the schooling system over where you are just isn't up to snuff to make you understand that.>

Another totally different twist on the story...*sigh*

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
<he paid well under $50/day for it and it was a last minute thing and we got the bottom of the barrel for it. Nothing to be ashamed of and to be honest we could have been covered in roaches and still have it in our memories as the best time of our life.

Never been a racist. I explained myself quite clearly in that thread but maybe the schooling system over where you are just isn't up to snuff to make you understand that.>

Another totally different twist on the story...*sigh*

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

[Roll Eyes]

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Let us all have a drink.

Hi Mystic. Hope your fine. Need a calming enviroment!

Posted by Yippie-Kai-Yay Trolls (Member # 11552) on :

[Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Hi Mystic. Hope your fine. Need a calming enviroment!

Posted by Yippie-Kai-Yay Trolls (Member # 11552) on :

Yippie-Kai-Yay, trolls. [Cool]

Posted by Starling Buds of May (Member # 23317) on :

And ding dong majority on here died !!

Posted by Starling Buds of May (Member # 23317) on :

quote:
quote:
HEHEHEHEHEHE

WOW

[Big Grin] Oh my...it's the other fake goodbye speech maker...good old Yorkie [Big Grin] . I hardly think a woman whose idea of good sex is switching on a web cam is qualified to criticise others. [Roll Eyes] While you are busy planning your life, I have been enjoying living mine, with my gorgeous, gorgeous husband. I hope you get to develop a relationship that stretches further than 'Tab A, Insert B' in the very near future, Ms Rose. [Wink]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com