EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » R.I.P. Egypt Search (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Egypt Search
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh, this place has not been THAT boring and dead in ages! The end of days is coming, no $hit! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well maybe we should spice it up some wanna? [Big Grin] you know me girl [Wink] i am going to text you when i get home too i have some good news [Cool]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
R.I.P. Egypt Search

God willing Sono will be back soon so we can RIP Egypt Search into pieces.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
R.I.P. Egypt Search

God willing Sono will be back soon so we can RIP Egypt Search into pieces.
WOOOOW, at first you do everything you can do get her off this forum and now you want her back?

You need to make up your mind; value what you have because once it's gone it's gone....

It would be interesting to know how many of the people who couldn't stand Sonomod are now members at EM to get their daily dose of Sonomania.

We can't live without her, can we? People still talking about her.

Oh and greetz to Karah! [Smile] Karah, you know the deal with , it's quiet before the big 'storm'..... that's how things work here on ES. [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not the arguements, it's the lack of contributors here, it's so quiet.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to say I think a lot of people have left because of some peoples attitude, which is a shame.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tiger. [Big Grin] I am ready for the tornado!

MK - lets RIP it ourselves! I don't think I speak tongues well enough to be a troll but I can try. We could also send an ES emissary to travel to Egypt in disguise to strike up a stunt with the gigolo and describe it with details here.

I do miss Sono, I kind of liked her... [Big Grin]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Just wanted to say I think a lot of people have left because of some peoples attitude, which is a shame.

I don't think they left left: I think they are just silent....
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
WOOOOW, at first you do everything you can do get her off this forum and now you want her back?

You need to make up your mind; value what you have because once it's gone it's gone....

Go PMS on someone else ya Mousy. I'm having a great day and I do value having you gone out of it. [Smile]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe they've learnt everything they wanted to learn ................ or have a really s...l...o...w PC like mine
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Go PMS on someone else ya Mousy. I'm having a great day and I do value having you gone out of it. [Smile]
Oh really, I am not the one who has to deal with sore nipples, watch it otherwise your milk will run sour! [Razz]

Are you still nursing your toddler too? Watch out better this time so hubby doesn't get all jealous again.... [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Oh really, I am not the one who has to deal with sore nipples, watch it otherwise your milk will run sour! [Razz]

Are you still nursing your toddler too? Watch out better this time so hubby doesn't get all jealous again.... [Big Grin]

I don't have sore nipples madam. And I would appreciate it if you would kindly quit talking about my body parts or else I will have to crawl up your schnitzel ass one more time.

And my toddler has been nursed for exactly the period the WHO stated, therefore he's much more intelligent and much healthier than the dumbo Einstein look-alike you have, who has diarrhea most of the year. No wonder when he has a dirty nanny like you.

And stop slandering me ya Mousy, wife of the Child Killer and proud of it.

I miss Hassencheb's days. [Big Grin]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] Why are we talking about sore nipples? [Frown]

It's a wonderful thing to breast feed your child, doesn't feel so wonderful (little known fact nobody warned me about). [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

It's a wonderful thing to breast feed your child, doesn't feel so wonderful (little known fact nobody warned me about). [Frown]

Because Mousy has some issues.

Are you sure you're using the right techniques ya Smuck? Do they stay sore all the time or just in the beginning of the feeding session?

I assure you once you get the technique right it will be like a breeze to breastfeed.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I don't have sore nipples madam. And I would appreciate it if you would kindly quit talking about my body parts or else I will have to crawl up your schnitzel ass one more time.

And my toddler has been nursed for exactly the period the WHO stated, therefore he's much more intelligent and much healthier than the dumbo Einstein look-alike you have, who has diarrhea most of the year. No wonder when he has a dirty nanny like you.

Sore nipple alarm I knew it.

Poor little boys to have you as a mother; your nanny probably does everything with them.

And are you gonna call them 'retards' one day if they don't measure up to your *high intelect* (cough cough)?

Also my sincere condolences again to your husband; he must have been completely deluded upon asking for your hand in marriage.

A filipino would have suited him so much better - in every way. Well now he's f*cked.

BTW, no one is talking about your body parts. YUCK, I don't want to bring up my dinner up again! Keep on happily nursing, do something good in this world - for your baby at least! [Razz]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In biased, [Roll Eyes] Patron Saint of Fake Victims, mousey tone [Roll Eyes] : ''Oh Tigersilly...why must you be so nasty and personal? Can't we all just get along''

[Eek!] [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonias
Member # 13574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont worry LOL will be back on line soon after her ego as settled down with the outburst with keefy [Big Grin]
Or maybe she is too afraid that her computer may suffer an attack of the hackers symdrome!!!!!!
Who knows
Lots had, had this before and she knew full well of this.
Whats it like being on the receiving end i wonder ?
Life on Mars will return to normal soon inshallah

Posts: 2 | From: wakefield | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Because Mousy has some issues.

Are you sure you're using the right techniques ya Smuck? Do they stay sore all the time or just in the beginning of the feeding session?

I assure you once you get the technique right it will be like a breeze to breastfeed.

No, now it just hurts right when she starts to nurse (like the first 3-5 seconds or so)...in the beginning it was like agony, I guess I'm getting used to it now. I had no idea it would be so painful but thankfully it is getting better now. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sore nipple alarm I knew it.

Poor little boys to have you as a mother; your nanny probably does everything with them.

And are you gonna call them 'retards' one day if they don't measure up to your *high intelect* (cough cough)?

Also my sincere condolences again to your husband; he must have been completely deluded upon asking for your hand in marriage.

A filipino would have suited him so much better - in every way. Well now he's f*cked.

BTW, no one is talking about your body parts. YUCK, I don't want to bring up my dinner up again! Keep on happily nursing, do something good in this world - for your baby at least! [Razz]

Low life.

You wanted to be a diplomat's wife?! No wonder they spit him out!

Moahahahahahhahaha!!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
now it just hurts right when she starts to nurse (like the first 3-5 seconds or so)...in the beginning it was like agony, I guess I'm getting used to it now. I had no idea it would be so painful but thankfully it is getting better now. [Wink]

Excellent. Give it a couple of weeks and it will all be fine. This will be the best thing you will have given your baby. Enjoy and cherish every moment of it.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:
now it just hurts right when she starts to nurse (like the first 3-5 seconds or so)...in the beginning it was like agony, I guess I'm getting used to it now. I had no idea it would be so painful but thankfully it is getting better now. [Wink]

Excellent. Give it a couple of weeks and it will all be fine. This will be the best thing you will have given your baby. Enjoy and cherish every moment of it.
I hope so, it's exhausting! [Wink]
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Oh dear [Frown]

the depths some individuals will sink to to make their point.

How very sad to talk of a child this way , and from a doctor ! [Confused]

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
In biased, [Roll Eyes] Patron Saint of Fake Victims, mousey tone [Roll Eyes] : ''Oh Tigersilly...why must you be so nasty and personal? Can't we all just get along''

[Eek!] [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [Big Grin]

SWYS

I am surprised at you. So in your opinion the comment by MK about Tigerlily's child is not personal?
[Confused]

how sad.

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barnacle Bill - I'm perplexed that you don't see how consistently inconsistent Tigerlilly is. She delights in popping up during other people's disputes - playing the harmless peacekeeper card. [Roll Eyes] On another thread, she can be found being bitchy, for example, saying nasty things about another woman's child and husband. [Roll Eyes]

MK may also say things that some find objectionable. The difference is that she doesn't simper, whine or bleat about how others are so nasty to her. If you can't spot hypocrisy and double standards, I suggest you clear a few barnacles from your eyes.

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Gotcha,
so as long as you don't whine and bleat it's quite acceptable to talk of a child in this way.
I was not defending Tigerlily, I was just shocked at the description of an innocent child by a doctor that's all.
Could you please post the example you speak of for comparison?

Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All we can do is to pray all together for Sono to come back, she is simply the core of the soul of this place, people could not even hide this fact though they pointed at it with a shy finger ...
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Barnacle Bill:
quote:
quote:

Oh dear [Frown]

You seem so bitter ya Alison ya Sokkary that you couldn't make it to become a doctor. Maybe in another life.
[Wink]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Gotcha,
so as long as you don't whine and bleat it's quite acceptable to talk of a child in this way.
I was not defending Tigerlily, I was just shocked at the description of an innocent child by a doctor that's all.
Could you please post the example you speak of for comparison?

Barnacle Bill, if you are going to criticise others, for taking an unbalanced approach, you better set your own views in order first. Tigerlily started the 'child/husband, nursing attack' on this thread. Read back, or get her to cut and paste it for you. [Wink] You ARE defending the desperate mousewife or you would have noticed this. This makes you unobjective here. I'm not remotely interested in getting in the middle of your war with MK. My comment concerned Tigersilly's woeful hypocrisy. You see something different in this thread. Allow me to express my opinion too, please...or haud yer wheesht .
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
If you can't spot hypocrisy and double standards, I suggest you clear a few barnacles from your eyes.

[Big Grin] ROFL [Big Grin]

YOU'RE MY HERO O THE WEEK [Big Grin]

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh dear [Frown]

You seem so bitter ya Alison ya Sokkary that you couldn't make it to become a doctor. Maybe in another life.
[Wink]

Ah so Barnacle bill was the French coral reef who was impostering as a man but is clearly a woman... judging by the bitching...so have to conclude MK was right as to the original source of this user name.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'one man's garbage is another man's treasure' or something like that.
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow that's so funny, i was just thinking that ES got so much better (compared to the days of endless catfights)! i like the drama free ES.
Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chiselmonkey
Member # 13683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chiselmonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cairobug:
wow that's so funny, i was just thinking that ES got so much better (compared to the days of endless catfights)! i like the drama free ES.

me too.

too many drama queens here
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe [Big Grin] but do u ever realize some people (like myself) don't have a clue what these conversations are about ??? lol
Then some of u say :" ES is like a sinking ship ... people don't react anymore ..." welll
maybe cause we don't know what the die-hard ES-members are talking about ...
[Wink]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
maybe [Big Grin] but do u ever realize some people (like myself) don't have a clue what these conversations are about ??? lol
Then some of u say :" ES is like a sinking ship ... people don't react anymore ..." welll
maybe cause we don't know what the die-hard ES-members are talking about ...
[Wink]

You know, that's what I thought too for a while... all these inside jokes. Sometimes I realize they're just bad jokes or poorly worded comments. Kind of like-- you ever say a joke that you only get? I dunno sometimes that's what I've come to realize about some comments here.
Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tarka
Member # 13644

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tarka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But its natural isn't it, If you walk into anywhere that people have all been for a while it takes a while to catch up, I dont think that means that people dont want you to catch up tho, or understand the 'inside jokes', next time I think you should just ask, then I am sure someone will explain what they are talking about [Smile]

Mind you, there are some people that dont even know what they are talking about, so it could be tricky [Big Grin]

Posts: 83 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

hey cairobug were you referring to me or the lot? What I quoted reflected how much I enjoy posting on ES. Their ‘garbage’ (those putting down ES), my ‘treasure’ [Smile]
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I think there was a clique going on for a while, everybody else was pushed to the outside.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely there were cliques , some were pushed out, others of us just got tired of the endless attacks.. i know a couple are not coming here at all any more because of it, very good people. Others like me visit from time to time to see if there is anything of interest or anyone that we can help in any way.
I miss the way es was back in the first year i joined. It was full of people that were supportive, they didnt always agree with you but their advice was offered in a constructive way,(most people) there were only a few that would attack.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Cliques? Oh, you mean like the few on 'Chimpsey Sucks' - the world's smallest forum? You wouldn't happen to be members there, huh, Young At Heart and MysticHeart? [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Mystic, welcome back to ES! Seems like you just can't stay away. [Big Grin] A song, just for you:

Everytime we say goodbye, I die a little,
Everytime we say goodbye, I wonder why a little,
Why the Gods above me, who must be in the know.
Think so little of me, they allow you to go.
When you're near, there's such an air of spring about it,
I can hear a lark somewhere, begin to sing about it,
There's no love song finer, but how strange the change from major to
minor,
Everytime we say goodbye. [Frown]

When you're near, there's such an air of spring about it,
I can hear a lark somewhere, begin to sing about it,
There's no love song finer, but how strange the change from major to
minor,
Everytime we say goodbye

Next fake exit...at least give us time to miss ya. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

chiselmonkey
Member # 13683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chiselmonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ I can understand why they leave
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mohammed CuteAss
Member # 12735

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mohammed CuteAss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodbye then, Chiselmonkey - thanks for your valuable contribution to ES over the last few weeks [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
LOL! [Big Grin]
chiselmonkey
Member # 13683

Rate Member
you need to keep your spelling, and grammar consistent if we are not to believe you are a troll.
[Big Grin]

Mohammed CuteAss
Member # 12735

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mohammed CuteAss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and you need to stop pretending that you only joined in June 2007 as a new member, if we are to believe the same about you...

touche

[Razz]

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chiselmonkey
Member # 13683

Rate Member
??????? - do you think it is funny to be rude and insulting about other peoples family or about people who are not rich? because i do not. you dont know me so don't judge and keep your rediculous attemps at humor to yourself please. I dont make storys up about your life so id appreciete it if you did not do the same about mine. Thank you very much.

apostophes!!

cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
quote:

hey cairobug were you referring to me or the lot? What I quoted reflected how much I enjoy posting on ES. Their ‘garbage’ (those putting down ES), my ‘treasure’ [Smile]
I like your posts Sobriquet, they're always interesting and drama-free [Smile] I was referring to 'the lot' complaining about the lack of catfights. I'm with you and chiselmonkey, I like ES as it is now. But still don't like how sometimes you have to put a disclaimer on your views, so you don't get chewed out.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is your problem saywhatyousee, I said i was leaving what a few months ago and havent said i wouldnt post anymore since. I post when i see something worth posting on. You have developed a problem since i defended chimpsy, well we are all entitled to our friends. Ok so you dont like her, you are free to do so, but I happen to know her quite well and we are very close so when i see people say bad things about her sure i am going to defend her, just as you would defend any of your friends. You never had a problem with me until you learned i liked her.
Why cant you just let things go and move on?? I did. I have seen several of your posts that i could have attacked and commented on but i didnt, STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND... are you obsessed or something?
Go find something in your life to make you happy so that you can stop attacking others to make yourself feel better.
Alot of good people have dropped this forum because of this crap.
And Chimpseys forum is small for a reason, thats because as moderators we carefully screen who joins, ANYONE that causes any trouble to anyone else on that forum is prompty banned, we keep it nice and civil and fun.
Chiselmonkey, yes, you see exactly now why most of us that were nice to all have stopped posting.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Hahaha it's Saint Mystic ! [Big Grin] You take yourself sooooooooo seriously. Please, please stay on ES? The self-indulgent, bleating few - like you and your multi-faced troll 'friends' always make me laugh. You gave the ''Goodbye, Oh Cruel ES'' silly speech. Don't be surprised that it comes back to bite you on the bum. You love the backstabbing, bitchiness and circus of ES and contribute to it. Stop being such a fraud and quit whinging. I'm off to do some stuff now. I expect at least ten pages of troll back patting and victim posturing when I'm next here. [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [Smile]
Automatic For The Peoplę
Member # 13480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The Peoplę         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
quote:

I like your posts Sobriquet, they're always interesting and drama-free [Smile] I was referring to 'the lot' complaining about the lack of catfights. I'm with you and chiselmonkey, I like ES as it is now. But still don't like how sometimes you have to put a disclaimer on your views, so you don't get chewed out.
Are you "Ya Assel" On EM?
Posts: 194 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com