EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » R.I.P. Egypt Search (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Egypt Search
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SWYS, hi from troll friend of Mystic's. I really don't know why you insist on attacking her. If she wants to reply to a post surely she's allowed. She just felt people were being less than nice! and that people have left because of it. Theres a huge amount of members here, but only a small amount contribute. Probably too scared to! It's a discussion forum so lets discuss not insult.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi AFP,

No I'm not whoever that is. Do their posts resemble mine? Or why do you ask? Just wondering who else out there posts amazing posts like mine...j/k

--------------------
Disclaimer: My posts are not meant to personally offend anyone. If you find yourself reading my posts repeatedly, you are kindly asked to seek the help of a professional [Smile]

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol you also need to get your facts straight miss say it all.. My goodbye post was simply because i found that i was getting bored with es, and also that i found that i no longer had the need for it. Yes I got tired of the attacking here, and I'm sorry but you keep insisting i do backstabbing and attacking...that is untrue. I do not backstab anyone, attack, well if you call my comment to you by calling you pathetic an attack ok fair enough, although i wasnt refering to you personally, more your behavior, which you just keep reinforcing my point. lol keep going hon, you are the perfect example.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blood, sweat and tears - ES just the way I like it! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
SWYS, hi from troll friend of Mystic's. I really don't know why you insist on attacking her. If she wants to reply to a post surely she's allowed. She just felt people were being less than nice! and that people have left because of it. Theres a huge amount of members here, but only a small amount contribute. Probably too scared to! It's a discussion forum so lets discuss not insult.

Young At Heart, good idea! Let's discuss your brand of simpering sneakiness. You usually pop up, after a troll meltdown from some low life, as a punctuation mark for the pitiful. Your insincere platitudes (usually along the lines of, '"Oh, must we insult...can't we get along?'' [Roll Eyes] ) condones the bad behaviour of egits, Conveniently, you completely ignore the rubbish spewed by the likes of Chimps/Wotever/YaRagal and its cast of psycho trolls. Freakily, you criticise those condemning such behaviour. If you are a troll, you're a poor specimen.

Little that you say is credible, like your moaning about cliques. You never did answer the question about being a member of 'Chimpsey Sucks.' I don't blame you...as to qualify to join, the IQ ceiling is about 10. I'm not surprised you scraped in. Your blah blah blah bleating shows what a sheep you are. [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic Fart, if your so tired of the [Roll Eyes] 'attacking' [Roll Eyes] here...why did you pop back a few weeks after the big resignation speech? [Roll Eyes] If it's so boring, why can't you stay away? You've said and done some mean things, yet think that by adopting a sappy posture, you can sneak under the radar?

You condone and support the bad behaviour of Chimps and knew she was 'Your(sic)My Dream', 'Wotever, Ya Ragal and assorted nutters. This makes you silly, snide and unnervingly dim. You participate in this malice, then try to play the innocent. [Mad] [Roll Eyes]

What makes me laugh is when trolls try to defend their own trolls. What the hell is that about? They fool only their fellow fools. [Big Grin] Enough of your crap, Mystic Fart. It stinks.

quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Lol you also need to get your facts straight miss say it all.. My goodbye post was simply because i found that i was getting bored with es, and also that i found that i no longer had the need for it. Yes I got tired of the attacking here, and I'm sorry but you keep insisting i do backstabbing and attacking...that is untrue. I do not backstab anyone, attack, well if you call my comment to you by calling you pathetic an attack ok fair enough, although i wasnt refering to you personally, more your behavior, which you just keep reinforcing my point. lol keep going hon, you are the perfect example.

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ROFL THEN FOLLOWS THE STANDING OVATION^^ [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooh who rattled your cage. I have never simpered or been sneaky, neither am I insincere. I don't believe you can pass judgement on me as you don't know me. Your tirades swys are just like wrestling matches, all show and no substance [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she just needs someone to attack to make herself feel better, and ever notice how rumicrazieluv pops up after her???
Lol sorry but you will find very little on here where i have ever been mean, very very very little.
Yes i got bored with it and tired of it, and instead of checking in every day, i dropped it to occasion, and didnt bother posting, i have nothing to hide honey.
As for anyone being any other name here, i have no idea, and really dont care. I dont keep track of who goes by what name here, or how many names they have, it doesnt concern me.
Your responses are getting weaker.
I popped up after a month of leaving because someone from the forum contacted me and told me i was being asked about and that was the first i had been on for awhile, then i stopped coming again only yet again to have someone contact me and ask me to check something.
I will no longer entertain your little comments honey, you are making a fool of yourself as much as any of us.
attack away , young at heart heheeh, she has no clue what she talks of, you have never been anything but good to anyone. she just needed to attack cause heaven forbid anyone go against her opinion.

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
''Ever notice how rumicrazieluv pops up after her???'' [Roll Eyes] LOL, look behind you, Mystic Fart! [Big Grin] I very much doubt if anyone has made more of a fool of themselves on ES than you. Playing the victim is natural, but your goody-two-shoes act is a bit sickening. [Frown]

Defend psychos, if you like. Support them with transparent little asides, as you did on the 'Your (sic) My Dream' thread. None of this is decent and it reflects badly on you when you try to pose as an ethical person. Please just stop whining when people call you on this.

The sad truth is that people like you and 'Young At Heart' have very poor judgement. It says everything about you that you seek validation from weak-minded mental midgets. I enjoy different opinions. The problem is that the likes of you and 'YAH ' are just one big bleat, rounded into a pen by a psycho. You all just sound the same - dim.

PS. Please stop using the tedious ''You don't know Psycho X, Y or Z.'' Er, you don't know me either....doh [Roll Eyes] ...but comment, ' Attack ' [Roll Eyes] ....whatever, directly! IT'S A FORUM. Doh. Get it? Good. [Cool]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Did I attack you eh no! I think I said to discuss not have a go at others. You attack people, very personally I may add, I don't feel the need to do this.
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
she just needs someone to attack to make herself feel better, and ever notice how rumicrazieluv pops up after her???

Wow arent you getting clever [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] . Your teenage girl mentality and your need for martydom is tiresome. You speak of "cliques" like you are a child reliving the high school years you missed.Did ya ever think that some of the women on here are just sick of listening to your unintelligent babbling and we are tired of you coming here with your tales of woe is me??You are an embarrassment as a woman, you are a liar, and I just happen to agree with SWYS. I dont have to come in like the calvary to rescue her, she's an intelligent woman who doesnt like this stupid nonense and has the right to tell you so. I've had plenty to say to you on my own, I dont need backup on my opinion, or a defender if someone doesnt agree with what I have to say [Roll Eyes] . So let me get this straight...just because we tire of hearing it and we dont give ya the "oh poor honey", "Im so sorry"," it will be ok "spiel after the umpteenth time of coming here with the same drama, the same tale told,insert a different man each time crap,then we are all assholes who enjoy ganging up on poor defenseless women and bashing them for the hell of it????People we dont even know in real life?? PLeasssssse, enought of this childish crap..The majority of woman on here are here to exchange ideas, maybe argue their opinions ,find out about different cultures, give some advice and some moral support and they are a real pleasure and I have learned alot of things from them. Not everyone has the same style or same opinion. Some are more diplomatic, others are blunt and upfront, and then their are some who just give fake sympathy-the kind you appear to like the most. Well, I am not giving sympathy to a woman who has so little respect for herself that she has shared her whole personal life online for the SOLE purpose of eliciting this attention. It is wrong and there are so many woman who have come here who may have had a bad day, or a sad experience who just need a pick me up or an appreciated quick word of advice that I can relate to and respect a whole lot more. I cant help the fact that you dont like the advice you hear or the negative opinions- you came asking for it, so when it doesnt go the way you like you really dont have a right to pout, stamp your feet about it and cry "MEANIES". [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
[Roll Eyes] YAH, curiously, you feel the need to point out the 'attacks' [Roll Eyes] of some...yet pop up to defend the foulest, most vulgar trolls from criticism. Your behaviour is very strange. Maybe you are a troll. [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I'm defending one person here, your tag team is impressive
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:

Wow arent you getting clever [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] . Your teenage girl mentality and your need for martydom is tiresome. You speak of "cliques" like you are a child reliving the high school years you missed.Did ya ever think that some of the women on here are just sick of listening to your unintelligent babbling and we are tired of you coming here with your tales of woe is me??You are an embarrassment as a woman, you are a liar, and I just happen to agree with SWYS. I dont have to come in like the calvary to rescue her, she's an intelligent woman who doesnt like this stupid nonense and has the right to tell you so. I've had plenty to say to you on my own, I dont need backup on my opinion, or a defender if someone doesnt agree with what I have to say [Roll Eyes] . So let me get this straight...just because we tire of hearing it and we dont give ya the "oh poor honey", "Im so sorry"," it will be ok "spiel after the umpteenth time of coming here with the same drama, the same tale told,insert a different man each time crap,then we are all assholes who enjoy ganging up on poor defenseless women and bashing them for the hell of it????People we dont even know in real life?? PLeasssssse, enought of this childish crap..The majority of woman on here are here to exchange ideas, maybe argue their opinions ,find out about different cultures, give some advice and some moral support and they are a real pleasure and I have learned alot of things from them. Not everyone has the same style or same opinion. Some are more diplomatic, others are blunt and upfront, and then their are some who just give fake sympathy-the kind you appear to like the most. Well, I am not giving sympathy to a woman who has so little respect for herself that she has shared her whole personal life online for the SOLE purpose of eliciting this attention. It is wrong and there are so many woman who have come here who may have had a bad day, or a sad experience who just need a pick me up or an appreciated quick word of advice that I can relate to and respect a whole lot more. I cant help the fact that you dont like the advice you hear or the negative opinions- you came asking for it, so when it doesnt go the way you like you really dont have a right to pout, stamp your feet about it and cry "MEANIES". [Roll Eyes]
Rumicrazieluv, hey there! [Smile] Beautifully summed up. There are so many terrific women on this forum, that bear life's trials with dignity. Unfortunately, there are also a few attention seeking trolls...and worse, the sad leeches that feed of their martyrdom. Any attention is an excuse for a pity party. [Roll Eyes]
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
Did I attack you eh no! I think I said to discuss not have a go at others. You attack people, very personally I may add, I don't feel the need to do this.

Come on YAH, how do you feel that this is personal??? She put her info on here, all her info. She has lied multiple times and has made herself look like a fool. She portrays woman in a bad light.Why would you want to defend a woman like this?? I understand your intentions and can relate to your sympathy for the underdog,but you definitely are offering it to the wrong person...
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
I'm defending one person here, your tag team is impressive

Oh please, you always defend the biggest losers and psychos. [Roll Eyes] Boo Hoo Hoo you. [Razz] Your views aren't in the least balanced, so stop pretending otherwise.
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Read the above Rumi, I have been insulted personally.I don't feel I deserve it.I made an open statement about my opinions and have been made to pay with insults! Because I suggest we are civil to each other, I'm shot down in flames [Eek!]
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Hey SWYS [Smile] [Smile] Having fun ya big meanie, ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Read the above Rumi, I have been insulted personally.I don't feel I deserve it.I made an open statement about my opinions and have been made to pay with insults! Because I suggest we are civil to each other, I'm shot down in flames [Eek!]

YAH, I'm bored with your one-sided pleas for civility. They are carelessly applied, at best. Deliberate, at worst. When I see you asking idiots like Chimps/Wotever/Ya Ragal to stop insulting people, I'll be more convinced of your sincerity.
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
Hey SWYS [Smile] Having fun ya big meanie, ROFL [Big Grin]

Rumi... [Big Grin] ....stop ' attacking ' me. What have I done to deserve being called a meanie pie? Boo hoo. Boo hoo. [Frown] [Big Grin] [Razz]

This forum sucks. ''SCREW YOU ALL!!!!!!'' I'm off....well, for at least a minute.

PS. Anyone suckered by that? [Razz] [Big Grin] Do you miss me yet?

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
well at least i am civil! you dont seem to know what civility is
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well at least i am civil! you dont seem to know what civility is

You, you, you....meanie pie!
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
OO OO I'll see you out of the playground [Big Grin]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Oh if i have lied so much please enlighten us to what lies i have told. As for the rest im not going to waste my time
Automatic For The Peoplê
Member # 13480

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Automatic For The Peoplê         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"SayWhatYouSee" is the new [Eek!] [Eek!] sono, attacking everyone and destroying every thread
Posts: 194 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psssst, Auto, don't tell us....

Again, if you don't feed the troll, the troll will get bored.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The Peoplê:
"SayWhatYouSee" is the new [Eek!] [Eek!] sono, attacking everyone and destroying every thread

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Oh, shut your pie hole, ya big tranny troll...and stop trying to squeeze into Tigersilly's dress. [Razz] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] The shoes should fit nicely though.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to deal with trolls

What is a troll?

A `troll' is an individual who enjoys creating conflict on the internet. He or she creates and fuels arguments which upset other members of the online community.
Trolls thrive in the anonymous space that is the internet. Trolls crave attention from others, and they don't care whether the attention is positive or negative. For trolls, other users are not quite real people; they are abstract characters on the other side of a computer screen. Trolls don't feel bad about hurting the feelings of other people in the digital space.

Trolls view chat rooms and newsgroups as a challenge where the winner is the user who creates the biggest argument, the user who upsets the most people in the most dramatic way. A troll wants to be the user getting the most attention.

Troll behavior discourages many users and makes for a less vibrant online community. New users may not post because they fear ridicule. Established posters may leave an online community because the noise has overwhelmed the real discussion. Trolls can make an entire community paranoid, leading users to become negative or to accuse a user engaged in normal criticism as a troll.

What should I do (and not do) about trolls?

Remember, trolls feel rewarded by creating the biggest altercation possible. They want to get a reaction out of you. When you fight with a troll, he wins. When you reason with a troll, he wins. Any time that you give a troll attention, he gets exactly what he wants.
The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. When you ignore a troll, he doesn't get the satisfaction of creating an escalated conflict.

To avoid reading/receiving posts from a specific user, you can use our Ignore User feature (click on the "Ignore User" link attached to any message posted by that user). You will not see or receive any more messages (including Private Messages) from that user.

If you decide to leave a discussion because of the negative tone, do not dramatically announce that you are leaving. While that message may make you feel better, it only convinces the troll that he is winning.

You may also bring an abusive post to the attention of our moderators). Please only do this if the comments violate our Terms and Conditions. Violations of our terms and conditions include any post which constitutes a criminal offense, pornographic content, an impersonation of an entity without permission, or an unsolicited promotion. A strongly stated opinion is not a violation of our Terms and Conditions even if it is stated in a way that you feel is insulting or hateful.

Please remember: the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
''Please remember: the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them.''

So why don't you take your own advice...and remain ' Undercover ', when trolls appear? [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
How to deal with trolls

What is a troll?

A `troll' is an individual who enjoys creating conflict on the internet. He or she creates and fuels arguments which upset other members of the online community.
Trolls thrive in the anonymous space that is the internet. Trolls crave attention from others, and they don't care whether the attention is positive or negative. For trolls, other users are not quite real people; they are abstract characters on the other side of a computer screen. Trolls don't feel bad about hurting the feelings of other people in the digital space.

Trolls view chat rooms and newsgroups as a challenge where the winner is the user who creates the biggest argument, the user who upsets the most people in the most dramatic way. A troll wants to be the user getting the most attention.

Troll behavior discourages many users and makes for a less vibrant online community. New users may not post because they fear ridicule. Established posters may leave an online community because the noise has overwhelmed the real discussion. Trolls can make an entire community paranoid, leading users to become negative or to accuse a user engaged in normal criticism as a troll.

What should I do (and not do) about trolls?

Remember, trolls feel rewarded by creating the biggest altercation possible. They want to get a reaction out of you. When you fight with a troll, he wins. When you reason with a troll, he wins. Any time that you give a troll attention, he gets exactly what he wants.
The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. When you ignore a troll, he doesn't get the satisfaction of creating an escalated conflict.

To avoid reading/receiving posts from a specific user, you can use our Ignore User feature (click on the "Ignore User" link attached to any message posted by that user). You will not see or receive any more messages (including Private Messages) from that user.

If you decide to leave a discussion because of the negative tone, do not dramatically announce that you are leaving. While that message may make you feel better, it only convinces the troll that he is winning.

You may also bring an abusive post to the attention of our moderators). Please only do this if the comments violate our Terms and Conditions. Violations of our terms and conditions include any post which constitutes a criminal offense, pornographic content, an impersonation of an entity without permission, or an unsolicited promotion. A strongly stated opinion is not a violation of our Terms and Conditions even if it is stated in a way that you feel is insulting or hateful.

Please remember: the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] Oh my...its Cut and Paste warfare! [Big Grin] The bottom feeders of the troll world tend to favour this style. [Razz] Beware folks. [Eek!]
chiselmonkey
Member # 13683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chiselmonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SWYS
why the **** are you reading her threads if they upset you so much?

I dont get you at all

you really take this forum too seriously
you dont know any of them here in real life but base your comments as if you do duh!

the only reason I can think of is you enjoy it

that is a troll

if you don't like a particular member, and it seems there are plenty! then avoid reading their posts

its simple

give us all a break for a while from your 'I am Miss know it all'

other people are entitled to their opinions too you know and these two women are no where in the same league of bitchiness as you.

and of course you can attack me, I have of course disagreed with your opinion but I am not going to get outta my pram about it!

and the 'beware folks' bit????

you will find your audience consists of clones and other members who like me till now avoid replying back to you and stay disgusted in the background in case they too fall victim to your personal attacks!
this unfortunately gives you the mistaken impression everyone is in agreement with you
believe me they are NOT!

get a grip and get over yourself for everyones sake

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Hi Toots. [Wink]
chiselmonkey
Member # 13683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chiselmonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Oh for fucks sake'

me too!

seriously get a grip

you have just moved down to another level

congratulation

TROLL

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003329;p=1#000000

[Big Grin]

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Why is it all of a sudden you come back to "visit" occasionally and supposedly you are the woman now full of wisdom and above it all? Amazing how you've reinvented yourself, Mystic.

By the way, for the record you were not exactly cordial towards me so stop trying to be the martyr.

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Mr SWYS must be so proud of his wife, insulting so many people on this site do make her self feel better, its called being insecure!
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] YAH, you are such a meanie pie. [Eek!] Must you insult? Can't we just all get along? [Roll Eyes] Maybe if I became a troll, used foul language and developed schizophrenia, you would see my good side more clearly? [Razz] [Big Grin]
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
[Big Grin] YAH, you are such a meanie pie. [Eek!] Must you insult? Can't we just all get along? [Roll Eyes] Maybe if I became a troll, used foul language and developed schizophrenia, you would see my good side more clearly? [Razz] [Big Grin]

you have a fkg good side????

Seriously have you had a lobotomy or something? If I had a nickel for every pm I get asking wtf happened 'cause you used to be so "nice" and now you're just a raving psycho b!tch. I have to wonder if someone is hacking this account because the venomous attacks on many many es users is just amazing! [Eek!]

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
never insulted you swys. and you know that
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
[Big Grin] YAH, you are such a meanie pie. [Eek!] Must you insult? Can't we just all get along? Maybe if I became a troll, used foul language and developed schizophrenia, you would see my good side more clearly? [Big Grin]

you have a fkg good side????

Seriously have you had a lobotomy or something? If I had a nickel for every pm I get asking wtf happened 'cause you used to be so "nice" and now you're just a raving psycho b!tch. I have to wonder if someone is hacking this account because the venomous attacks on many many es users is just amazing! [Eek!]

[Eek!] [Big Grin] LOL...there are a few psychos on ES...and a few fools. Between them, they have about five thousand characters/trolls. You are an aggressive freak...as 'raving psycho bitch' and previous posts prove. How tightly stretched your 'righteous', religious mask always is. What's underneath is very ugly, and always just a scratch away from the false surface. [Smile] Don't you have something better to do...like reporting a few illegal immigrants? It's bedtime here, so I'll leave you to choke in your own rage [Big Grin] PS, please watch the bad language. There are some decent people of faith here.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
No bonzo i wasnt very cordial to you in the end, well but you also attacked and i responded to that, no i am not above it all and i am not suddenly full of wisdom.
I have always been as i am now, but i had a time that i struggled and was very confused as we all do. I finally found solid ground so i can actually think more clearly.
I have no need to be hateful to anyone, I will defend my friends and myself but just attack no, I am nice to all that are nice as well.

Used to be one of my favorite sayings.. "Do unto others as you would have done unto you."

And here is another something passed along to me that some of you need to take from

Hatred is put down, sins are forgiven, and we refuse to bear grudges.
prayers for our enemies begin the healing within us and extend it to those we have hated.
How good it is to go beyond the law's requirements, to overcome evil with the good.

Now, for those of you who dont like me then fine, dont like me, it doesnt matter to me but Please do not follow me around attacking me for posting especially when i am not being mean or hateful to anyone.

--------------------

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
SWYS, You are the nasty one here, nothing but insults and aggresive behaviour. people are seeing you for what you are, nothing but a bully!
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
SWYS, You are the nasty one here, nothing but insults and aggresive behaviour. people are seeing you for what you are, nothing but a bully!

I have made it clear what I think you are, YAH. Your like a limpet, clinging onto the trail of slime that your troll friends ooze. If you read back, you will see that I was very fair with you...pointing out only your inconsistent, biased views. I have no respect for your posts, or your posturing sneakiness.

Oh, can't we all just get along. YAH? [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] You champion bullies, cowards and losers...yet you have the cheek to point only at those who question such hypocrisy. Get it?

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I don't care what you think of my posts. I am not sneaky at all! People are starting to see you for what you are!I defended one person here and I won't apoligise for that. You just are aggresive and insult people here. You are the bully here.
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
I don't care what you think of my posts. I am not sneaky at all! People are starting to see you for what you are!I defended one person here and I won't apoligise for that. You just are aggresive and insult people here. You are the bully here.

You're sneaky. You're sneaky. You're sneaky. [Razz] Got that? Good. The bullies are the cowardly trolls you call friends. Goodnight, sneaky beak. [Big Grin]
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Show me where I was mean to you, Mystic. I guess because I didn't give you the warm fuzzies your whiney self wanted to hear, I was being mean. You need to heed your own advice about doing unto others. Had you, I wouldn't feel you are being such a hypocrit. Now didn't you post something about "good bye" and not needing this board any more????
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Sorry only one bully here, guess who [Razz]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Its been awhile bonzo and i have no wish to reopen it, It was back in the winter and i didnt care that your advice wasnt what i wanted to hear, but i do seem to remember some very personal remarks, not advice but personal comments putting me down, but
to let that all go and move on I will apologize now for my part in that.
I am truly sorry for being hateful.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com