EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » R.I.P. Egypt Search (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Egypt Search
A fish called Jenny
Member # 13390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A fish called Jenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Sorry only one bully here, guess who [Razz]

Keep it up girls, you are doing great. Anyway, she has gone to bed now. She will probably beat up her husband. [Big Grin]
Posts: 95 | From: New York, New York, so good you have to say it twice! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WindyOniyah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman's Robin:
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Sorry only one bully here, guess who [Razz]

Keep it up girls, you are doing great. Anyway, she has gone to bed now. She will probably beat up her husband. [Big Grin]
[Confused] Who beats her husband up. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 370 | From: I luv me Glasses :) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A fish called Jenny
Member # 13390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A fish called Jenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget to use lots of these when you reply to SWYS. [Frown] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Cool] [Razz] [Smile] [Embarrassed] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 95 | From: New York, New York, so good you have to say it twice! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tarka
Member # 13644

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tarka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well maybe we can all get back to discussing things now rather than bitching about people, that would be nice
Posts: 83 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WindyOniyah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tarka:
Well maybe we can all get back to discussing things now rather than bitching about people, that would be nice

Tarka speaks with wise words . [Cool] Peace!
Posts: 370 | From: I luv me Glasses :) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEHEHEHEHEHE

WELL THE FUN NEVER CEASES T STOP ON ES,
ALL FIGHTING BACK BITING, WOW COOL AS EVER LADIES AND GENTS
WHY EVER DID I STOP POSTIN SO MUCH HERE
IT SEEMS TO ME SAY WHT YOU SEE, YOU ARE HAVING AN AWFULL LOTS OF FIGHTS THESE DAYS,
IS LIFE NOT GOING SO GOOD FOR YOU?
iM SORRY GIRL MAYBE YOU NOT GET SUCH GOOD SEX THESE DAYS, IF I WAS I WASNT POSTIN HEREHEHEH

I MUST SAY , I THINK ITS TIME YOU ALL GROW UP HERE AND GET A LIFE
I GOT ONE AND SOON IT WILL BEGIN FOR REAL
WOW
THEN YOU CAN ALL HAVE SOME THING TO TALK OVER

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tarka
Member # 13644

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tarka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:

Thats not a very nice thing to say Yorkshire Rose [Frown]
Why should you assume that just because people come on a forum there life is not good? or as good as yours?
I think you insult too many people with that statement

Posts: 83 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Oh dear dont let it get to you ok its not worth it .
chiselmonkey
Member # 13683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chiselmonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SWYS has been hacked by MK

everything about her posts screams out MK

her choice of words
her phrases
her obsessions
either she has been hacked
or she is a clone

just read back both their posts and compare the style

IDENTICAL!

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chiselmonkey:
SWYS has been hacked by MK

everything about her posts screams out MK

her choice of words
her phrases
her obsessions
either she has been hacked
or she is a clone

just read back both their posts and compare the style

IDENTICAL!

That's what I think too!!!!! MK is gone for what a week, two weeks and suddenly swys becomes this alter ego attacking everyone.

YR you are right in a sense...when I am here I am normally at work or I am just plain bored looking things up for my next trip or whatever. If my husband were here no way no how would I be on here this much though. But, that being said, even though I'm on here a lot, there is no way I would ever have the desire to memorize intimate details of a persons life and then use it to attack them. And if I were that sick in the head, I'd at least get my facts straight.

Anyway YR I hope you are doing well I miss you on here and I hope your post means that your life is getting good, girl!!! You deserve all the happiness in the world you know! [Wink]

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
LOL...there are a few psychos on ES...

yes, dear I believe we've established that already [Wink]

quote:
You are an aggressive freak...as 'raving psycho bitch' and previous posts prove.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. So just for the others on here, when someone collects a person's personal history from over 6+ months ago and then attacks them with it, albeit using wrong info and false accusations, that's not freakish or aggressive.........riiiiight. What planet did you say you lived on?

quote:
How tightly stretched your 'righteous', religious mask always is. What's underneath is very ugly, and always just a scratch away from the false surface. [Smile] .

Case in point re: misinformation. I have never proclaimed to be this lil righteous muslimah. I'm just your average every day muslim who also happens to be human and thereby gets a wee bit ticked off when people throw insults, falsely I might add, at them. Do you have a problem with religion though? I mean it seems to be a constant subject in your attacks at me...like you can't not attack me without throwing religion in there for good measure. Might wanna see a shrink about that...amoung other issues I'm thinkin' you've got brewin in that spinnin' head of yours.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ironically ES might just outlive us all
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:

Different user names, same fights [Wink]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:

hey, how are u?

personally i am retired - u don't believe that?

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

hey, how are u?

Alhamdu lillah, just a quick check before retiring (to bed).

You, retired?!...at such a young age!? [Confused]

Retired and gone to bed?

Or retired from the fights? [Smile]

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
quote:

How about a little reply newcomer? Should I tell all who I am?
newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
quote:
quote:

I have a feeling that those of us who knew you in another life have worked it out already, and the others may only know of you from legends [Big Grin] I guess you have worked out who most of the oldies but goodies are already, although one or two are under new names?
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

hey, how are u?

You, retired?!...at such a young age!? [Confused]

Retired and gone to bed?

Or retired from the fights? [Smile]

Ladies and gentlemen this is the reason why i stay away from western muslim women [Razz]

ssibahy ala khair

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do
U
need
E
S

ya Sobriquet?

[Cool]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
quote:

Ladies and gentlemen this is the reason why i stay away from western muslim women [Razz]

ssibahy ala khair

Maybe some of us have better things to do at 2.17 am than sit chatting on ES [Big Grin]
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by Trollin':
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do
U
need
E
S

ya Sobriquet?

[Cool]

YOU 2! Damn! I thought i kept it under control

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel embarasssed

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

i am DUNES
newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
i am DUNES

Now does that make you a Troll, or just someone who came back?
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
quote:
i am DUNES

Now does that make you a Troll, or just someone who came back?
You are sweet. I prefer to stay away from the troll nonsense [Smile]
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont remember a dunes. Either I was gone for too long or I'm just losing my memory in my old age.
[Big Grin]
Probably both.

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
quote:
i am DUNES

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001429;p=1#000031
Cool so who is here now then out of that post . [Roll Eyes]

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I can't take any credit. Dunes was before my time. Somebody else outed you. [Cool] [Cool] [Cool]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who was here before 2004 that is still here???
Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
Originally posted by WindBetweenEars:
quote:
i am DUNES

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001429;p=1#000031

citizen
ExptinCAI
Laura
Wise Woman (very occasionally)
primak (sometimes)
Dalia
dunes
sally (very occasionally)
karen36
Shareen
akshar
Carfax

LovedOne
Member # 10222

Wowwy wow wow!
[Big Grin]

primak reminds me of corv from looking at that old thread.

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i am DUNES

That was not a surprise,Sobri/Dunes.Most of us here new it.All of us you at least lurked on the now defunct Egypt Talk inmediatly identified you with Dunes [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WindBetweenEars:
quote:
i am DUNES

Waaaahoooooo!!!Here he was,too, on the early days of ES!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by Trollin':
quote:

I can't take any credit. Dunes was before my time. Somebody else outed you. [Cool] [Cool] [Cool]
It really doesn't matter – does it?! I don't care – yeah It was way before your time and I guess newcomer was bored tonight but the truth is I predated every member she listed.

Egypt – Cairo is my domain

It is nice to be back home

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

If you guys want to know old school ES then it begins with:

Old School

-NileDoc
-Baksesheesh
-MoDoc
-Timbucto
-Debbie
-Dayo
-Dunes [Big Grin]
-Moll [Smile]
-Ajnabi [Smile]

newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
It was way before your time and I guess newcomer was bored tonight but the truth is I predated every member she listed.

I just picked people off the thread that WindBetweenEars asked about who still come here...not picking out the class of 2002/favourites/ES originals [Smile]
LovedOne
Member # 10222

So tell us "newbies", what has changed in all that time?
I'm guessing that aside from the names, not much.

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
quote:
It was way before your time and I guess newcomer was bored tonight but the truth is I predated every member she listed.

I just picked people off the thread that WindBetweenEars asked about who still come here...not picking out the class of 2002/favourites/ES originals [Smile]
go to bed ba2a [Smile]
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by LovedOne:
So tell us "newbies", what has changed in all that time?
I'm guessing that aside from the names, not much.

It is all nonsense ... really nonsense and ppl know that i am dunes.

really nonsense

i guess i;m a change my nick back to dunes

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

I want my nick back

Dunes

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

So how do i go about getting such an acclaimed nickname back:

[Big Grin] haahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

LovedOne
Member # 10222

You were both up well past "decent" bedtimes! [Razz]
It's kind of nice actually, the time difference. Someone is up when I'm up late or if I'm up early.

I have to say I'd rather be in Egypt though, with no time difference.
[Frown]
[Smile]

Insha'allah Ramadan will be here before I know it.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
HEHEHEHEHEHE

IT SEEMS TO ME SAY WHT YOU SEE, YOU ARE HAVING AN AWFULL LOTS OF FIGHTS THESE DAYS,
iM SORRY GIRL MAYBE YOU NOT GET SUCH GOOD SEX THESE DAYS, IF I WAS I WASNT POSTIN HEREHEHEH

WOW

hehehe, Goood good
And the part of talking about someones life not going good, that is said because usually when ones life is going badly and they are miserable, that is when they start attacking others, to make themselves feel better and strong.
Its nice to have you back yorkie and doodle i dont understand the attack on you as well, you have always been a good person as far as i have read. Its funny how some people attack how others met their husbands and all that, when in reality, alot of them met nearly the same way. Hugs to ya girls. Hope to see you in egypt soon.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
HEHEHEHEHEHE

WOW

Finally you got a life! Thank goodness! :-)

As it has been mentioned in other posts to other people who do the same (but for some reason no one is compelled to ask the same of you), could you not "yell" by using ALL CAPS? It's very difficult to listen to anyone who is constantly yelling. Thanks!

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
So how do i go about getting such an acclaimed nickname back:

[Big Grin] haahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

You look so comfy with your original nick that is refreshing!!! [Wink] [Big Grin]
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:
quote:
HEHEHEHEHEHE

WOW

Finally you got a life! Thank goodness! :-)

As it has been mentioned in other posts to other people who do the same (but for some reason no one is compelled to ask the same of you), could you not "yell" by using ALL CAPS? It's very difficult to listen to anyone who is constantly yelling. Thanks!

Can you tell me which hearing aid you use cause im interested to hear [Big Grin] the "YELLING" [Big Grin]
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

You know last night/this morning was kind of traumatizing and I guess the scotch did not help matters at all. I probably owe newcomer an apology because I know she was only trying to help. (I caught an attitude)

I just felt like I was under a microscope – Snoozing freakin shocked me that's for sure [Smile]

Back in the day I was either pampered or despised and so when I joined ES again it was my desire to avoid such a scenario. I sure could have used a little pampering last night/this morning. [Smile]

I'm a big boy though and most of you are actually very nice, I guess we will forever have something in common (Egypt).

Anyway though I prefer the Sobriquet nick – so I'll stick with that one

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Oh and one more thing before I go back to bed to sleep off my hangover. I wrote/edited/deleted something last night - [Embarrassed]

So if any of you caught that – let's keep it between us – shall we [Big Grin] – yeah I can be an aleeel il adab at times

newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
Originally posted by -dunes-:
I probably owe newcomer an apology because I know she was only trying to help. (I caught an attitude)

Not quite sure what you're apologizing for, maybe because I went to bed before you sent me there...the second time [Smile] Anyway, apology accepted if you feel it is needed.
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
<I just felt like I was under a microscope >

You still are [Razz]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman's Robin:
Don't forget to use lots of these when you reply to SWYS. [Frown]

[Big Grin] [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Eek!] [Razz] Toots, quit being a big meanie pie and bullying innocent wee icons. [Razz] Muahhahahahahahahahah!
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com