This is topic KM (k-m) ... again? in forum Egyptology at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=009721

Posted by Tukuler (Member # 19944) on :

Recently moderator tL claims
quote:

Originally posted by the lioness,:

“The Black Land” of Egypt referred to the strip of rich, fertile land along the Nile River. On both sides of the river were the Deshret (Red Lands) the harsh deserts where no one lived and few traveled.

The Egyptians did not call themselves black people

KM is compound to many words indicating black color. However KMt is not compound to a words for "people". One might look at as meaning the Black nation and Deshret as the red territory of desert in Egypt

Clearly tL doesn't know what she's talking about.

Otherwise she'll show where KM is and definitively
demonstrate a breakdown of the scripted word
form of KM in this papyrus. She will do this
without subbing what someone else wrote. She
must support her underlined statement via her
own original thought process or else retract
her statement as a matter of fact vs her
personal opinion. She knows better from the
many many times this was talked about here.

-
 -

Posted by Oshun (Member # 19740) on :

So...can those of us who have no idea what the writing says get a translation?

That will defeat the purpose of this thread.

Please be patient, thx.

Posted by BlessedbyHorus (Member # 22000) on :

I wanna see where this thread goes. This should be good.

Posted by Elmaestro (Member # 22566) on :

^It won't go anywhere, tL is ducking. lol
Cool this comes up now, I learned most of what remember about mdu ntr from here back in the days when I used to lurk.
One of the things that stuck with me as a younging was how the crocodile skin in conjunction with the symbol for "town" described the nation and the croc skin with something else described the people similar to what the Exploerer said in the other thread.
croc skin (Km) means black, and the suffix describes what ever noun, Apparently equating the "black-soil" definition to Km.t insinuates redundancy when they're actually referring to their Nation. eg. you get something like "Land of people of the black land."

There are much more qualified people on here that broke this down or can break it down soundly... just my 2 cents to bump this.

Lol. Give 'er some time.
Weeze all gotta life offline.
Hahaha, Sekhmet is queen of deshret chaos.
The bloodthirsty Ra Eye who at once makes
genocide and protects. Ergo the confusion.

Posted by Fourty2Tribes (Member # 21799) on :

I thought this settled it
http://www.asarimhotep.com/documentdownloads/could_the_kongo_be_modern_kmt.pdf

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

Lionese won't be back anytime soon. It's too busy locking popular threads in AE which have attracted the attention of the newly registered.

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

It doesn't matter what you think insults another group or does not insult another group.
I go by what a particular group has decided to call themselves formally.
So if you start calling a a group of people "Apples" or "Sickle Cells" or "Cancers", the words by themselves may not be offensive but if the group hasn't chosen to call themselves by such words calling them any such name will not be tolerated.
In the real world as opposed to the internet, when people are dealing with each other face to face this basic respect is so obvious it doesn't even have to be stated.
This thread also is somewhat pointless. It is addressed to someone named tL.
I don't go by tL I go by the lioness. The same person who called me that, when they were moderator threatened to delete my post on the basis I mistakenly had one of the vowels in their name wrong.

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Autshumato:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Lionese won't be back anytime soon. It's too busy locking popular threads in AE which have attracted the attention of the newly registered.

Yes Narmerthoth, I find this 'locking' of threads very strange. Because firstly​, calling someone albino refers to a clinically​ condition and is not an insult. Secondly, unlike the term negro, albino was never used historically to insult people. Lastly, they are not so much 'locking' threads because of terms like negro etc, but because people now prefer to call modern Europeans by their clinical name - and that frustrates most of the "whites" on this Forum.

BTW; Albino means "white", from Latin 'albus'. So I see no reason why it should be banned or locked.

What you've written is absolutely right and just.
Great objective observation.
What's really sad is Lionese participated in the tread by making several posts on the thread topic, but after those posts got revealed as emotional nonsense, the thread was locked.

Sore loser, or the rich kid who can't play the game so decides to take his ball and go home?

As one will note, any posts I made in thread topics that are now prohibited were rebuttals made at a time when the forum had no rules. Things are being done differently now. The new rules.
Also note, insults directed to the moderator, especially if made by the thread starter is against the rules and will be closed.
The new rules are fairly typical of forums like this but may take some getting used to since it had been going Wild West style for a long time.

Wow!

We have a moderator who
• assists diverting a thread
• making no relevant post to the thread
• promoting beef
• taking an abbreviation as an insult.

All to avoid what every other poster
is expected to do -- engage in
discussing the topic and answering
reasonable requests for precision.

Can we get this thread back on topic people? Its an interesting topic and again I want to see where it goes.

Lioness Tukuler has offered you a civil challenge and to be honest I want to see you two debate.

The reason why I find this topic interesting is because "Authorities" in Egyptology say "Kemet" only means black land. Yet, people like ES who know have to read the word have all said it means black people. I have NOT only seen this on ES but other places and this people used COMPELLING arguments.

So again I wanna see how this plays out. Off-topic posts will be deleted if it continues. Take the albino argument back to the other section.

Posted by Punos_Rey (Member # 21929) on :

This thread is about the etymology of km.t. Not lioness' modship or peoples feelings on the word albino. Off topic posts have been removed. Autshumato, consider this your warning.

I have nothing more to contribute to
this my thread until the diversionary
completely off topic personal matter
and albino slinging posts above are
removed as requested. They are
thread derailers.

And I don't care if a ES mod with
a grudge refuses dialogue on an emphatic
statement she can't support. Guess That's
an ES
MO that will continue, precedent set by
ES moderation itself.

^So you want the off-topic posts removed?

Posted by Asar Imhotep (Member # 14487) on :

The Meaning of Kemet, Punt, and the Ankh: The Vitality of Bantu Languages

quote:
We will answer once and for all the real meaning behind the name Km.t (Kemet, Egypt) and the Ankh symbol. Many theories have been proposed, but very few actually engage the primary texts and/or African languages. We aim to settle the debates surrounding this issue by looking into the primary script known as sS-md.w-nTr (hieroglyphs) and utilizing the Bantu languages to confirm what we see in the texts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUgvpMwOtVo

Posted by capra (Member # 22737) on :

So... I'd be interested in seeing what Tukuler has on the subject. From what little I know kmt (ME *Kuumat) means "the Black" and further etymology is hypothetical.

Posted by DD'eDeN (Member # 21966) on :

Kuumat/Kemet/KMT
Xyuam(b)uat - sieve.mom.body = sky-filtered mother-hut

Xya - sky/shine/skin/external
Xyua - sieve/through/filtered
Ndula - inside/internal (Mbuti)
Dua - 2, divide in two (Malay)

IMO by the Agricultural era, kmt may have had altered meanings, including skintone or soilshade.

Hmm. Kuumat eh? Wonder upon Wonder. Where'd you learn them corrected vowels ?

Posted by the questioner (Member # 22195) on :

-
^^^ this is the hieroglyph for kemet

-
^^^ this is the hieroglyph for land

i noticed that this symbol is not in the Kemet hieroglyph

-
^^^ this is the hieroglyph for town, village, or nation

so Kemet means black town, black nation, and black village

-
^^^ pharaoh of Egypt

-
^^^ these two symbols mean land
this was the hieroglyph for Egypt the land

I like to default translate niwt as community.

For me distinction between khast and niwt is that
of unimproved land vs improved land.

Kemet itself just means black.
It takes a determinative like niwt to tell us what's black.

Kemet also means the complete ultimate sum concept.

You might like the STANDARD DICTIONARY ENTRIES FOR
KM_T thread from 2014.

we cannot say that kemet means black soil

in ancient times Egypt was known to have black people and black soil so kemet could be referencing any of these things

if the hieroglyph kemet is displayed with a man as the determinate than the word simply means "black man"

Posted by capra (Member # 22737) on :

^^^ Is km.t ever written with just the man determinative? (I know it was sometimes written with man+woman+plural determinative.)

quote:
Originally posted by capra:
^^^ Is km.t ever written with just the man determinative? (I know it was sometimes written with man+woman+plural determinative.)

Read the link below>

quote:
Originally posted by Fourty2Tribes:
I thought this settled it
http://www.asarimhotep.com/documentdownloads/could_the_kongo_be_modern_kmt.pdf

I gave Capra links to our past go rounds on this
Both Swenet and myself ripped that guy a new one
and Clyde buried his methodology. So why external
link instead of linking to the discussions right
here at home. Why use 42T as your foil,

Your conduct is unbecoming.

You avoided me so please stay out of my thread
and please delete your redundant repost of 42T
unless you properly reply to a most easy
demonstration of your familiarity with elementary
hieroglyphics to backup your assertion made in your
Deshret forum that, and I quote, KMt is not compound
to a words for "people".

Thank you

quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Recently moderator tL claims
quote:

“The Black Land” of Egypt referred to the strip of rich, fertile land along the Nile River. On both sides of the river were the Deshret (Red Lands) the harsh deserts where no one lived and few traveled.

The Egyptians did not call themselves black people

KM is compound to many words indicating black color. However KMt is not compound to a words for "people". One might look at as meaning the Black nation and Deshret as the red territory of desert in Egypt

Clearly tL doesn't know what she's talking about.

Otherwise she'll show where KM is and definitively
demonstrate a breakdown of the scripted word
form of KM in this papyrus. She will do this
without subbing what someone else wrote. She
must support her underlined statement via her
own original thought process or else retract
her statement as a matter of fact vs her
personal opinion. She knows better from the
many many times this was talked about here.

-
 -

Forum moderator take note of these last two posts.

quote:
Originally posted by BlessedbyHorus:

Can we get this thread back on topic people? Its an interesting topic and again I want to see where it goes.

Lioness Tukuler has offered you a civil challenge and to be honest I want to see you two debate.

The reason why I find this topic interesting is because "Authorities" in Egyptology say "Kemet" only means black land. Yet, people like ES who know have to read the word have all said it means black people. I have NOT only seen this on ES but other places and this people used COMPELLING arguments.

So again I wanna see how this plays out.

Posted by AncientGebts (Member # 17037) on :

The Rosetta Stone mentions KM as one of 4 names of Egypt. But the Rosetta Stone also showed that "Mistra-im" is a mistranslation and was never a name of Egypt. But that's not all.

Since I've seen and talked with all of you, I've retranslated the underlying text of the Old and New Testaments.

-
https://www.slideshare.net/LegesseAllyn/amarigna-tigrigna-qal-genesis-volume-i-97564062

-
https://www.slideshare.net/LegesseAllyn/amarigna-tgrigna-qal-genesis-volume-ii

To accomplish it, I utilized the word matching process I developed for my 2014 Rosetta Stone retranslation, which showed (surprisingly) that the ancient Greeks translated the Greek message into the hieroglyphic language 99.9% accurately.

-
https://www.slideshare.net/LegesseAllyn/amarigna-tigrigna-qal-rosetta-stone

Also, retranslating from modern "block" Hebrew would not give an accurate retranslation. So I contacted Jeff Benner of the Ancient Hebrew Resource Center (www.ancient-hebrew.org) who gave me written permission to utilize his Torah in the written character style of the Dead Sea scrolls, his "Ancient Hebrew Torah."

-
http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/bookstore/book_aht.html

So with the process and the Torah in characters of the Dead Sea scrolls, I was able to accomplish the retranslation. Not only of the Torah books and Old Testament in general, but also of the New Testament (Peshitta) in Aramaic (see https://theholyaramaicscriptures.weebly.com).

It turns out that both the Old and New Testaments are actually mistranslations of 3400 year-old ancient Egyptian farming/granary grain sales reports... not religion. But the mistranslation into religion was intentional, the evidence showing it was likely done by the ancient Romans... but we won't get into that here.

Also, and more importantly, the retranslation shows that so-called ancient Hebrew, Proto-Sinaitic, and ancient written Aramaic are all simply ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs.

Additionally, all the words, the context and the content of both the underlying text of the Old Testament and New Testament is the same -- farm reports. But since the Yafo/Dead Sea region was part of ancient Egypt, it only makes sense they wrote in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, although a limited and simplified form.

-

For those who do not know, archaeologists have excavated an Egyptian fortress in the Yafo, Tel Aviv harbor and have proof the Yafo/Dead Sea region of Egypt was important for its grain and granaries. This is documented in a paper by UCLA professor Aaron A. Burke and Krystal Lords (link).

-
The gate into the Yafo Egyptian fortress (Courtesy Aaron Burke)

-
A digital reconstruction for the Yafo Egyptian fortress (Courtesy Aaron Burke)

That's not all. This KM word repeatedly came up in the retranslations of both the Old and New Testaments. And while I published the word as meaning the qin/"honest", I still am not entirely confident of what the name means.

What I do know is the following...
I don't like doing names because names seem to be so subjective. Suspecting the QN was KM name, I was nervous about being wrong, yet I published it anyways.

-

Yo this is some Interesting shit... how long have you been sitting on this?

Elmaestro, thanks. I tried in 2012 to do a retranslation, before I did the Rosetta Stone re-translation in 2014. But nothing made sense, since I was trying to retranslate from modern block Hebrew letters -- and not the hieroglyphs of the Dead Sea region of ancient Egypt represented in the Dead Sea scrolls.

As Jeff Benner explains...

"Throughout the codex Leningrad the vowel sound 'o' is represented by a dot placed over a letter. For instance the Hebrew word for 'no', as it appears in the codex, is לֹא (lo). The dot above the text, called a hholam, represents the vowel sound 'o'. These dots and dashes (called nikkudot, nikkud in the singular) were created by the Masorites during the time the codex Leningrad was written."
http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/aht/0_about.html

But not only that...

"From the vast amount of manuscripts unearthed in the Dead Sea Caves it has been discovered that the letters waw and yud (and to a lesser extent the letters hey and aleph) were widely used as vowels. But when and why they were removed from the text and replaced with the nikkudot appears to be a mystery."

The issue turned out to be, Elmaestro, some of the ו that can represent a vowel pronunciation sound can also represent an H sound. And because H is also related to Q/K/G/J/etc., the ו can represent consonants, too.

As Jeff Benner goes on to say...

"From the vast amount of manuscripts unearthed in the Dead Sea Caves it has been discovered that the letters waw and yud (and to a lesser extent the letters hey and aleph) were widely used as vowels."

For example, on th page above the word kea/"and," which uses the ו Dead Sea style hieroglyph as a K, often followed by a vowel. But this is the same in the Rosetta Stone and, in fact, the kea hieroglyph I use in the Bible retranslations is the Rosetta Stone hieroglyph for kea/"and."

Even the name Yafo, which in Numbers uses the word qofo for "granary" (grain storage vault), the Q is represented by the ו Dead Sea style hieroglyph. That means the name Yafo is actually Qofo. You can see this A/H/Y/Q/K/J relationship in the Arab pronunciation of Yafo, pronounced Jaffa.

This is why Jeff Benner's "Ancient Hebrew Bible" was so important to this successful retranslation. Because Jeff changed all the dots (hholam and hhireq nikkud) back to letters in order to attempt to restore the text to its pre-Masoretic state, as in the Dead Sea scrolls.

Because of that, I can now see all the letters to match the words.

Jeff gave me permission to reprint his "Ancient Hebrew Bible" the end of this past November (2017) and it took me until March of this year to do the retranslation of the underlying text of what's become Genesis chapters 1 and 2. The underlying text of chapters 3 and 4 took until May.

It takes so long per "chapter" because the words don't match the traditional translations. Since I couldn't rely on the traditional translations, I had to rely almost entirely on the Morfix Hebrew online translator based in Israel (http://www.morfix.co.il/en/), copying modern block Hebrew words into the translator from the Mechon-Mamre Hebrew-English Bible (http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0101.htm/). Also, I used the Scripture4all mechanical translation to understand division of words and the general idea of the words (http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/gen1.pdf).

Then finally, Professor Aaron Burke's details of the Egyptian Yafo fortress and Dead Sea granary excavations helped me know I wasn't going crazy (who would think there is farming in a place with a lake called the "Dead Sea"?). And I only learned about Yafo/Jaffa itself after the Genesis 1 through 2 book was published. I knew nothing about Yafo, the fortress or the ancient granaries in the Dead Sea region.

By contrast, the entire Rosetta Stone in 2014 only took one to two months, since the ancient Greeks accurately translated the Greek message into the hieroglyphic. I could quickly make the word matches without any puzzles to try to figure out.

Because I have done so much of the underlying text of the "Old Testament," when I got to the "New Testament" in Aramaic, it was quick (a sentence every 4 hours) since the words are all the same as in the "Old Testament," as is the context and content (farming/granaries/merchants/grain sales). But I did have to hire an Aramaic/Syriac speaker from Syria (who lives in Germany) to orient me with written and spoken Aramaic. Surprisingly, spoken Aramaic is very similar to Amarigna/Tigrigna. And you can learn written Aramaic characters literally in 20 minutes if you know the Dead Sea scrolls-style Egyptian hieroglyphs (see Matthew 1:18 above).

quote:
Originally posted by AncientGebts:

It turns out that both the Old and New Testaments are actually mistranslations of 3400 year-old ancient Egyptian farming/granary grain sales reports... not religion. But the mistranslation into religion was intentional, the evidence showing it was likely done by the ancient Romans... but we won't get into that here.

So how to get all these stories from the bible out of a grain report?
Do you have an example of a paragraph of grain report text?

Hello, Lioness. Nice to see you again.

Well, when I began retranslating the underlying text of Genesis, I expected the same word and meaning for each word, as with my retranslation of the Rosetta Stone. I thought I would only be clarifying and showing the Amarigna/Tigrigna word.

That turned out not to be the case.

I saw the words, "production chief," "boats in the harbor" and I saw the word "farm" but didn't know why...

-

Then I saw riq, one of two Tigrigna words "granary"...

-

Clearly, after growing up a Christian, reading the Bible since the age of 14, this made no sense. But I also did not know anything about the Yafo fortress or the Dead Sea region granaries (grain storage vaults). Plus, when I did the retranslation of the hieroglyphic portion of the Rosetta Stone, the words and meanings matched... very surprisingly, as the Rosetta Stone was done by the Greeks who somehow managed to translate the Greek message into the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic language (Amarigna and Tigrigna words) 99.9% accurately!

Then as I continued the Genesis 1 retranslation, I saw the words "merchant," loads," "buy" and "sell." So that made a connection to the boats in the harbor of Genesis 1:2.

Then I saw the words "invitation," "invite" and "guest" connected to the merchants/customers and what they were buying, "grain," "seed," "plants," "hay," "staffs," "fabric" and more.

I didn't quite know where in the world all this was taking place, though. Then I saw the word "east" for the farm and "southwest" for the Nile Valley and Nile Delta merchants/customers.

At this point I had to search to see if there were ancient granaries in the Dead Sea region and came across an article by Ian Kujit entitled, "World's Oldest Known Granaries Predate Agriculture." Ian Kujit was part of a research team that discovered a 10,000 year-old granary at the southeastern edge of the Dead Sea.
Article: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090623150619.htm
Google maps: Dhra granary location

So that let me know the location of the farming was definitely in the Dead Sea region. But why I didn't know yet. And at this point I thought the "opening of the water" was the Gulf of Aqaba (which turned out not to be the case), where the valley the Dead Sea is located drains into the Red Sea.

I was doing some verses at random from the rest of the Old Testament and came across the Tigrigna word in Numbers 21;14 for "granary," qofo (Amarigna version is keffo)...

-

Still, I knew this was the Dead Sea region yet had nothing to tie the harbor definitively.

Then I saw the word "fortress" in Genesis 4. That stunned me. I had no idea where it was either.

So I was talking to a friend in Israel and we were asking about each other's weather. When I checked her weather, Tel Aviv, on Google, it returned, "Yafo, Tel Aviv." Knowing the Y hieroglyph can be Q, I connected it to the word I had found in Numbers for granary, qofo. I began yelling with excitement and told her.

I then Googled "Yafo" and the word "granary" together in a search. That's when amazingly I saw the Arabic pronunciation for Yafo, Jaffa (like the Amarigna keffo). And what was there in Yafo/Jaffa? An Egyptian fortress!!!!

I couldn't believe it. That's when I also found UCLA professor Aaron Burke's paper about the Yafo fortress excavation. Unbelievable. Retranslating about farming, granaries, grain sales, merchants and boat, I really almost needed to seek counseling. But reading Aaron Burke's paper I saw the granary missing link...

"After The Capture of Joppa, the next references to Jaffa, found in the Amarna letters (mid-fourteenth century B.C.E.), indicate that the strategic value of Jaffa (identified as Yapu) included its granaries. These pharaonic granaries..."
https://www.academia.edu/233776/Egyptians_in_Jaffa_A_Portrait_of_Egyptian_Presence_in_Jaffa_during_the_Late_Bronze_Age

I began communicating with Ian Kujit and Aaron Burke (through his wife).

Also by this time I had finished a rough of the underlying text of Genesis 1 and 2, publishing it as volume I. Then I began on Genesis 3 and 4 for volume II.

Once I published both volumes, I began communicating with the Egypt Ministry of Antiquities and the Israel Ministry of Antiquities, providing them both digital copies through LinkedIn as well as sending them print copies.

I had seen the actual descriptive name for the region was Tisha, which roughly translates as "countryside." And when looking for hieroglyphs in the Rosetta Stone for words both documents contained, I noticed the ancient Greeks in 196 BC (the dating of the Rosetta Stone) the word I had retranslated in 2014, "Tisha."

So as of 196 BC, the Yafo/Dead Sea region was still part of ancient Egypt...

-

To show that the words of the "New Testament" are the same, with 110 instances of the word in the underlying text of the "New Testament," here is Tisha in Mathew 1:18...

-

The fortress in the Yafo harbor was not only a defensive type of fortress, irdi. But since the merchants/customers arrived at the harbor in boats from the Nile Valley/Nile Delta, the fortress was a convenient meeting place in the underlying text of both the "Old Testament" and "New Testament."

The "source" of the merchant is the chaka/"wilderness" of the Nile Valley/Nile Delta.

But also notice who the customer is... an Egyptian Queen/Empress hatseyti (Tigrigna) atseti (Amarigna). You should recognize this as the ancient Egyptian title of a queen, the Egyptologist Aset and the Greek Isis...

-

God is not going to like this, just sayin

quote:

The New Testament is 1st century but the Hebrew old testament was started over a thousand years before far prior to the Romans (unless that time period is false and the OT was really written in the first century)

-

quote:

Scientists have discovered the earliest known Hebrew writing — an inscription dating from the 10th century B.C., during the period of King David's reign.

The breakthrough could mean that portions of the Bible were written centuries earlier than previously thought. (The Bible's Old Testament is thought to have been first written down in an ancient form of Hebrew.)

Until now, many scholars have held that the Hebrew Bible originated in the 6th century B.C., because Hebrew writing was thought to stretch back no further. But the newly deciphered Hebrew text is about four centuries older, scientists announced this month.

"It indicates that the Kingdom of Israel already existed in the 10th century BCE and that at least some of the biblical texts were written hundreds of years before the dates presented in current research," said Gershon Galil, a professor of Biblical Studies at the University of Haifa in Israel, who deciphered the ancient text.

BCE stands for "before common era," and is equivalent to B.C., or before Christ.

The writing was discovered more than a year ago on a pottery shard dug up during excavations at Khirbet Qeiyafa, near Israel's Elah valley. The excavations were carried out by archaeologist Yosef Garfinkel of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. At first, scientists could not tell if the writing was Hebrew or some other local language.

Finally, Galil was able to decipher the text. He identified words particular to the Hebrew language and content specific to Hebrew culture to prove that the writing was, in fact, Hebrew.

"It uses verbs that were characteristic of Hebrew, such as asah ('did') and avad ('worked'), which were rarely used in other regional languages," Galil said. "Particular words that appear in the text, such as almanah ('widow') are specific to Hebrew and are written differently in other local languages."

The ancient text is written in ink on a trapezoid-shaped piece of pottery about 6 inches by 6.5 inches (15 cm by 16.5 cm). It appears to be a social statement about how people should treat slaves, widows and orphans. In English, it reads (by numbered line):

1' you shall not do [it], but worship the [Lord].
2' Judge the sla[ve] and the wid[ow] / Judge the orph[an]
3' [and] the stranger. [Pl]ead for the infant / plead for the po[or and]
4' the widow. Rehabilitate [the poor] at the hands of the king.
5' Protect the po[or and] the slave / [supp]ort the stranger.

The content, which has some missing letters, is similar to some Biblical scriptures, such as Isaiah 1:17, Psalms 72:3, and Exodus 23:3, but does not appear to be copied from any Biblical text.

https://www.livescience.com/8008-bible-possibly-written-centuries-earlier-text-suggests.html

Lioness, it makes me crazy now to see such descriptions/explanations when I now know the truth. I don't even know where to start.

Let's start with the time period.

You said..
"... unless that time period is false and the OT was really written in the first century..."

Yes this is correct. They were both mistranslated at the same time.

Let's be clear, nothing was written by the mistranslators. Otherwise, the underlying text of the "Bible," the Harris Papyrus, the Rosetta Stone and the Armana tablets wouldn't contain the same words, context and content.

The mistranslations were done from existing documents that 2000 years ago were already 1400 years old.

Added to that, the mistranslations were done to reference each other, the "Old Testament" and "New Testament. In this way, for example...

A. The mistranslation about "Jesus coming" of the "Old Testament" "Isaiah" references the "New Testament"
B. The mistranslation about "Moses was taught in the ways of the Egyptians" of "New Testament" "Acts" references the "Old Testament"

The mistranslators were not stupid. They knew what they were doing and ingeniously created the entire ploy to be bullet proof.

So how did they do it? Common people could not read hieroglyphs in either their complex "artistic" original form nor the simplified forms (i.e. Greek, so-called Demotic, Latin, Aramaic, Hebrew, Proto-Sinaitic, Cuneiform, etc.). The mistranslators knew this.

But the mistranslators themselves could read hieroglyphs. Take these simple examples...

Notice each word has...
1. A word layered on top (i.e., Messiah)
2. A mistranslation (i.e., "anointed one"
3. A backstory (i.e, "he's coming")

But look how they accomplished it...
Messiah matches metse/"come, arrive" and the backstory "he's coming"
But Messiah means anoint/smear, which is lemetse... not metse

anoint (v.)
from in- "in, into" (see in) + unguere "to smear"
https://www.etymonline.com/word/anoint

come (v.)
meTS'e (መጸ) arrive, come (v.) (Tigrigna)

smear (v.)
lemeTS'e (ለመጸ) whitewash, smear, varnish (v.) (Tigrigna)

The only difference between lemetse and metse is the le-. Otherwise they are exact.

So in the case of Messiah, why didn't the mistranslators simply say messiah means "come"?

But in the underlying text, the only ones coming are the merchants.

[ 30. July 2018, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: Elmaestro ]

As for the other examples...

Underlying word: adim"/guest" (merchants/customers had to be invited to pick up their loads)
Layered name: Adam
Mistranslation: "human"
Backstory: guest of the garden

Underlying word: ngus/"king"
Layered name: Mosh (ngsh
Mistranslation: "pull out"
Backstory: prince who would become king

Underlying word: riq/granary
Layered word: riqo
Mistranslation: vault/atmosphere (of heaven)
Backstory: "Let there be a firmament in the midst"

Underlying word: merkabat/"boats" (merkab/"boat" is singular)
Layered word: rekab/mrchphth
Mistranslation:
A. rekab - "to hover, to float (in the air) ; (slang) to space out; hovercraft "
www.morfix.co.il/en/מְרַחֶפֶת
B. mrchphth - vibrating
http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/gen1.pdf
Backstory: "spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters"

"... the 10th century B.C., during the period of King David's reign."

This one is simple. There are no names in the underlying farm report text.

Even in the underlying text of Genesis 3 to 4, when the king and queen come from the Nile Valley/Nile Delta, their names are not recorded in the report.

If you look at Target or Walmart receipts, there are no names recorded of the customers on the receipts, despite this being 2018 and we are using computer technology.

And so it was the same back then. Neither the writer nor anybody else's names were written in the reports.

"Scientists have discovered the earliest known Hebrew writing..."

No they haven't. The writing was not technically Hebrew writing.

The Yafo/Dead Sea region was for at least 3000 years part of Egypt and those people there then were also Egyptian people. Therefore they wrote with Egyptian hieroglyphs, though in limited and simplified form.

If you want to say the people of the Yafo/Dead Sea region were Hebrews and they were Egyptians, then if you want you can say the writing style was ancient Hebrew.

But technically, it was merely ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic writing.

"The breakthrough could mean that portions of the Bible were written centuries earlier than previously thought."

First, it is not a breakthrough.

Second, yes, the underlying text was written earlier... about 1400 years earlier than the 2000 year-old mistranslations (3400 years ago, the approximate rebuilding of the Yafo Egypt fortress according to archaeologists and the details of which are recorded in the underlying text of Genesis chapter 4).

"The Bible's Old Testament is thought to have been first written down in an ancient form of Hebrew."

Yes, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs of the farm reports.

"It indicates that the Kingdom of Israel already existed in the 10th century BCE..."

No, it was the kingdom of Egypt, which Yafo and the Dead Sea region was a part of, even recorded as such in the 196 BC Rosetta Stone.

"... and that at least some of the biblical texts were written hundreds of years before the dates presented in current research..."

Yes, 1400 years to be exact.

"... Gershon Galil, a professor of Biblical Studies at the University of Haifa in Israel, who deciphered the ancient text..."

No he didn't. The Rosetta Stone proves that if you are not translating/deciphering with the vocabulary of Amarigna and Tigrigna, you are mistranslating/misdeciphering.

"He identified words particular to the Hebrew language and content specific to Hebrew culture to prove that the writing was, in fact, Hebrew...."

No he didn't. The words are from Amarigna and Tigrigna and the culture is Middle East ancient Egyptian.

"'It uses verbs that were characteristic of Hebrew, such as asah ('did') and avad ('worked'), which were rarely used in other regional languages,' Galil said. 'Particular words that appear in the text, such as almanah ('widow') are specific to Hebrew and are written differently in other local languages.'"

I don't feel like getting into the actual translations of these words right now. But suffice it to say, no they don't mean that.

Plus, I guarantee if you were using my expensive papyrus and ink (or clay) on the job at the farm to write about your widow, your employment would be terminated.

"It appears to be a social statement about how people should treat slaves, widows and orphans."

No it is not.

First of all, Egypt did not use slaves. The words for the people at the farm in the retranslations are...

A. aleqa ( አለቃ) (Amarigna)/haleqa ሓለቓ (Tigrigna) - Chiefs/Supervisors
B. ayayi ዓያዪ - employees
C. lemaj ለማጅ - trainees

[ 30. July 2018, 01:25 AM: Message edited by: Elmaestro ]

The so-called word abad/avad is an intentional mistranslation to normalize the concept of slavery.

In the underlying text of the "New Testament" "Matthew 1:24, according to the online Aramaic/Syriac dictionary there are three meanings...

1. ܥܲܒ݂ܕܵܐ/"slave"
http://www.assyrianlanguages.org/sureth/dosearch.php?searchkey=10039&language=id

2. ܥܒ݂ܵܕܵܐ/"to do"
http://www.assyrianlanguages.org/sureth/dosearch.php?searchkey=10038&language=id

3. ܥܒ݂ܵܕܵܐ/"work"
http://www.assyrianlanguages.org/sureth/dosearch.php?searchkey=18635&language=id

So which one or ones are correct? We have to look at the spelling.

So I don;t have to tell anybody in here the relationship between...

It is the Aramaic/Syriac [A] vowel that is tricky. Compare...

It is easy for translators to mix up these two letters in written Aramaic/Syriac.
So...

Don't think this is accidental. Believe me, it is intentional. If you can accept the idea of slavery in ancient days, it normalizes slavery so you will accept it today.

I can show you with both ancient Greek and Latin, the same intentional mistranslation and attempt to normalize something that was not the case.

D W L - IT IS NOT "SLAVE" IN ANCIENT GREEK
So I can check the validity of the supposed word for "slave" in ancient Greek. Is the translation of the word accurate or not?

"The most common word for slaves is δοῦλος (doulos), used in opposition to 'free man' (ἐλεύθερος, eleútheros); an earlier form of the former appears in Mycenaean inscriptions as do-e-ro, 'male slave' (or 'servant', 'bondman'; Linear B: 𐀈𐀁𐀫), or do-e-ra, 'female slave' (or "maid-servant', 'bondwoman')."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Greece

"The verb δουλεὐω (which survives in Modern Greek, meaning "work") can be used metaphorically for other forms of dominion, as of one city over another or parents over their children."

It is sad that scholars cannot fathom ancient ancient written Greek and Latin languages being descended from the Ethiopian hieroglyphic language, including the Greek and Latin written characters, which are simply ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs.

Strong's Greek Lexicon
#1398. douleuo dool-yoo'-o from 1401; to be a slave to (literal or figurative, involuntary or voluntary):--be in bondage, (do) serve(-ice).
http://www.eliyah.com/cgi-bin/strongs.cgi?file=greeklexicon&isindex=1398

All ancient texts have been mistranslated. This goes back to the mistranslations that became the Bible... to normalize the very idea of slavery.

So what is this word, D W L in reality?

So in Greek it is not the word "slave." That is a lie.

P U E R - IT IS NOT "SLAVE" IN LATIN
What about in Rome?

1. Servus
"The general Latin word for slave was servus."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Rome

So let's look at the actual words for the servus ser- root in Amarigna and Tigrigna...

Another mistranslation, this time ancient written Latin text. That does not mean "slave."

I bet you had no idea ancient written Greek and ancient written Latin were simply the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic vocabulary of Amarigna and Tigrigna.

So let's look at another supposed Latin word for "slave."

2. Puer
Puer "slave"
"Puer can also be used to address slaves"
https://books.google.com/books?id=vakSDAAAQBAJ&pg=PA194&lpg=PA194&dq=latin+Puer+slave#v=onepage&q=latin%20Puer%20slave&f=false

No it could not. So let's look at the actual words for "slave" in Amarigna and Tigrigna...

There's only one problem, European P can be B/F/W in Amarigna Tigrigna (there is no P pronunciation in Amarigna/Tigrigna). As an example, "Cleopatra" was written by the ancient Greeks as K L W B T R A in hieroglyphs (with a B)

So on the surface puer can be bariya, but you would be wrong to come to this conclusion. In both the Rosetta Stone and the underlying text of the Bible (both Old and New Testaments) we have frae...

It is also an Ethiopian name...

... "fruit' as in "output, result"

And part of names...

See: https://ethiopia.limbo13.com/index.php/ethiopian_names/ethiopian_names_f/

But the issue with bariya is placement of the Y vowel at the end and not in the middle (hieroglyphs are exact)...
I saw this kind of thing all the time with the retranslation of the underlying text of what has become the "Bible."

The Greek DWL was dawla/"donkey pack," not slave. Placing the Y in the proper place in ancient written Latin, like the Greek "donkey pack" here in Latin you could have "bull, ox"...

Here the E' is the explosive pronunciation. But that's not all, "bull, ox" would be too easy.
We still have a problem, though, because the E' can serve as U/W in hieroglyphs. But the is no ending vowel in puer, so baelu and baela are in the right direction though.

We also have two vowels next to each other. This is also in the underlying text of what has become the Bible...

http://amharicdictionary.com/Home/Index/%E1%89%A3%E1%88%8D

In Tigrigna, biA'l (ብዓል)

So here we have the word mistranslated by modern scholars as "slave." Surprise, it means "owner"... not a person owned by another person. So puer does not mean "slave."

What follows the word defines the context...

http://memhr.org/dic/index.php?a=srch&d=3&id_srch=e0ac809f3f1ca09673be4b4f5cfd9091&il=en&p=1

So puer is bA'l.

Not a slave.

Again, mistranslation of ancient Greek and ancient Latin for the purpose of normalizing the idea of slavery, to make it more acceptable in the eyes of human beings.

quote:
Lioness, it makes me crazy now to see such descriptions/explanations when I now know the truth. I don't even know where to start.

what if you already went crazy but don't realize it yet? I'm not saying you did but it's possible.
What kind of linguistics training do you have?
Maybe this should be a separate thread

Yeah, maybe I'm dreaming. [Wink]

[...]

Just in case I was going crazy, Lioness, to try to make sense of how 3400 year-old farming reports were turned into religion 2000 years ago, I had to hire a number of experts, which included...

[ 30. July 2018, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: Elmaestro ]

Well, this comes back to the KM name. There were maybe a few possible matches to KM, but I came to the conclusion that only QN was likely.

All these explanations are so people could understand my process at arriving at QN (qin/"honest").

To get to a -t plural ending, we need a noun....

qnE'na (ቅንዕና) simplicity, virtue, integrity, sincerity, frankness, honesty (n.) (Tigrigna

Here is a likely match from "An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary"...
 -

The -awi suffix is Amarigna, meaning people of. For example, Gebts ("Egypt") in Amarigna becomes the people of Egypt, Gebtsawi.

As for how the owl can be an N, M/N pronunciations are obviously related. But the owl is not really for the M pronunciation, even it can be used for M...

http://memhr.org/dic/index.php?a=srch&d=3&id_srch=7a9b9496f29cf74c586b9f069adb3acd&il=en&p=1

So because the owl primarily represents the N pronunciation, it can be used for QNN (KMM), Qnena/"honesty."

The form Qenenat with a -t ending would essentially be "the honest ones."

[ 30. July 2018, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: Elmaestro ]

I've combined like posts, removed 1 inane post, hid 2 links and shortened 1 Link, AG, great posts however consider using the edit button from time to time. //MOD

I have to gather my thoughts, I have some questions I want to get to for you, and other linguistic wiz's on the board.

Posted by Yatunde Lisa (Member # 22253) on :

quote:
quote:

what if you already went crazy but don't realize it yet? I'm not saying you did but it's possible.
What kind of linguistics training do you have?
Maybe this should be a separate thread

Lioness, your comment is Trolltastic!

Posted by Yatunde Lisa (Member # 22253) on :

quote:
Yeah, maybe I'm dreaming. [Wink]

[...]

Just in case I was going crazy, Lioness, to try to make sense of how 3400 year-old farming reports were turned into religion 2000 years ago, I had to hire a number of experts, which included...

I have a couple of questions for you. I see that you believe that Egypt was an Ethiopian/Eritrean outpost for commerce and Palestine was also an extension of that. How has the recent advances in DNA studies affected your theories?

In addition, my amateur are of study is mythology and I will atest to the fact that I had come to an independent conclusion that pre Bablyonian Judaism is an agriculture/farming based religious system, centered around an astrotheological year. Which is weirdly in contradiction to the nomadic pastoral myths of Abraham, Issac & Jacob.

Have you translated all of the TN"K yet?
Particularly Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes.
Meanwhile, how have you rendered Deuteronomy 16.9 & 25.13 ?

Thx 4 yr time & consideration.

I'm happy to retranslate any sentences ("verses"). But please only request one at a time.

So in regard to that, how can you weed out the mistranslated "Bible" books/chapters. Any that contain the following words...

If any of these words exist in any sentence/"verse" then it is a mistranslation. Therefore, I don't need to retranslate it.

Deuteronomy 16.9

- http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/deu16.pdf

ט שִׁבְעָה שָׁבֻעֹת, תִּסְפָּר-לָךְ: מֵהָחֵל חֶרְמֵשׁ, בַּקָּמָה, תָּחֵל לִסְפֹּר, שִׁבְעָה שָׁבֻעוֹת.
Seven weeks shalt thou number unto thee; from the time the sickle is first put to the standing corn shalt thou begin to number seven weeks.
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0516.htm

שיבעה שבועות תיספר לך מהחל חרמש בקמה תחל ליספור שיבעה שבועות
Jeff Benner's "Ancient Hebrew Torah"
http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/bookstore/book_aht.html

(immediately you notice Jeff Benner features additional letters that are dots elsewhere)

STEPS
Step #1: Reverse the direction of the text
 -

Step #2: Apply Yafo/Dead Sea-style ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic font (so-called ancient-Hebrew/Proto-Sinaitic font)
 -

Step #3: Begin matching each word
Copy and paste each word into the Israel-based Morfix Online Hebrew Translator at http://www.morfix.co.il/en

This is, sorry to say, where your brain implodes -- where your psyche melts. You are in no way ready for what the words are going to translate to.

Fortunately for me, many of the words I've already matched and I have a library of those words. The first word literally makes me sick to the stomach, because I have the word from Genesis 4 from the description of the fortress rebuilding.

It makes me sick to the stomach partly because you learn the reality of the use of hieroglyphs -- which hieroglyphic characters were used for which pronunciations.

Luckily, I may even have a chance at correcting what I earlier may have considered a "match." Since I could learn something new, I cannot be afraid of having made a mistake before or even now.

Word #1
This is supposed to be "seven," which the word itself represents division (seven parts). But the Tigrigna number "seven" ends with a T...
(notice the B/W relationship)

.. But we can see the word they were reaching for. This word is not "seven." MOrfix also gives us other options...

http://www.morfix.co.il/en/%D7%A9%D7%81%D6%B4%D7%91%D6%B0%D7%A2%D6%B8%D7%94

Notice the division represented by "seven" and the opposite, "fullness," in other related words according to Morfix.

So our options are, for each consonant...
How do I know this? Because I've matched enough words throughout the "Old Testament" and "New Testament" in both so-called Hebrew and Aramaic.

So since this is preliminary matching, here's the word I already matched from other sentences...
 -

Notice two different Hebrew spellings. That is because, each is from a different sentence, by two different writers. There are Bible experts that recognize there are different writers for different chapter and sentences. You can also see I found a plural version of the same word somewhere between the Old and New Testaments.

So if this is the first word, I want to know what is being divided, which could be the second or third word. But you cannot expect this word with the current translation of the Bible, and this is where your brain gets messed up. You have to ignore that stomach-turning feeling that you might be wrong.

But to prove what appears only as a S/SH can be K, here's a word I matched where I agree with the word....
 -

They say it is "put" and I say it is essentially "put" ("pack"). There are plenty more examples of the Letter being K/Q/G/etc., and plenty more as S/S/SH. And again, we can see different spellings by different writers for the same word.

And for what is supposedly only a vowel, we can see here another example where I basically agree with their word. But here the supposed exclusive vowel is L...

-

laE'li (ላዕሊ) up, high, above (adv.) (Tigrigna)
lE'li (ልዕሊ) on, above (adv.) (Tigrigna)

By no stretch of the imagination did I simply come to the conclusion of these seemingly odd uses of hieroglyphs. It only came through precise word matching and you end up asking, "How is it possible this is correct." But then you see your word matches their word and the pronunciation must then be accepted by yourself, then you move on to the next word.

It is also an understanding that by limiting the use of characters, then all those pronunciation sounds had to be somehow made applicable to less hieroglyphic characters. This is called the "invention" of the alphabet, but it is not "invention" any more than mispronunciation is a "new language."

Also, these are farm workers. They didn't have time to draw exquisite hieroglyphs. Words such as hije/"right now" indicate they were writing on-the-fly in the moment. So they had to be able to write down quickly the events taking place. The limiting of characters and spreading more pronunciation sounds over these fewer hieroglyphic characters made the on-the-fly documenting more possible.

-
In this famous scene, look how many writers (8) are necessary to document the actions of only 4 grain workers.

-
Here in a cattle auction model, from Meketre's tomb, there appear to be 4 writers documenting the action.

Word #2
This word (שָׁבֻעֹת) doesn't even come up in a search at Morfix...
http://www.morfix.co.il/en/%D7%A9%D7%81%D6%B8%D7%91%D6%BB%D7%A2%D6%B9%D7%AA

Notice Jeff Benner's conversion of the dots back to letters provides us with two vowels or two Q/K/G/etc. consonants.

But I can come back to this word when I get a better feel for the context of the sentence. So I'm going to skip to the next word.

Word #3
The other psychological issue at play is your expectation that the same letters in two or more words of the same sentence should be the same. No. That is not necessarily the case.

We know something's being divided, we just don't know what. In this word #3, and I may change it later as I go through the sentence, but I apologize to my brain that it may be a conjugated verb with the te- verb prefix of the first word, either...
The reason this is possible because, according to Morfix, the options are basically...

http://www.morfix.co.il/en/%D7%AA%D6%BC%D6%B4%D7%A1%D6%B0%D7%A4%D6%BC%D6%B8%D7%A8

Added to that, Morfix shows the me- and ma- conjugated berb of the first word...

Note: I will continually add to this post, so please refresh to see if I've added anything to this retranslation.

I exceded the number of allowed images per post, so this is a continuation.

Word #4
For now we will agree that le is the Amarigna "to/for"...
 -

Word #5
For now we will agree that the -ka is the masculine form of the Tigrigna "-to you," although I am not sure -ka can be added to le/"to/for" in this way...

-

But it is close enough so we can get to what's being divided... grain, or money, pay, etc.

So far all the words are those that I previously matched throughout the "Old Testament" and "New Testament." It is nice not to have to match a completely unexplored word.

Word #6
Again, for now I can basically agree with this word, their "from the start" my "center, medium, middle"...

-

Note: As in the earlier post, I will continually add to these posts, so please refresh to see if I've added anything to either retranslation.

quote:

[/QB]
So of the above people do any of them think your theory below might be true?

quote:

What about the Dead Sea Scrolls?
They were found in a cave in the Judaean Desert of the West Bank in 1947. Those wern't Roman

quote:
What about the Dead Sea Scrolls?
They were found in a cave in the Judaean Desert of the West Bank in 1947. Those wern't Roman

Lioness, so first, likely from near the founding of ancient Egypt, throughout the Greek period (as documented in the Rosetta Stone) and into the Roman period, the Yafo/Dead Sea region was part of Egypt called the Tisha ("countryside").

According to DeadSeaScrolls.org, "While the majority of Dead Sea Scrolls were written in Hebrew, the collection also includes many Aramaic and Greek texts, as well as some Arabic texts and a small number of Latin fragments."
https://www.deadseascrolls.org.il/learn-about-the-scrolls/languages-and-scripts

So the Dead Sea scrolls were fragments and worn out documents stored in caves to preserve them. I looked into this, seeking out any ancient written documentation of the purpose of storing the fragments in caves.

Originally, I thought the caves served as offices for the farming/granary reports and the scrolls were stored there naturally, in that case. But I was wrong. They are only fragments.

The Midrash features a sentence explaining the purpose, written in Hebrew. So I was able to look at the sentence and retranslate it. Unlike the "Bible," but like the Rosetta Stone, the Midrash retranslation matched the Midrash sentence 99.9% accurately.

The fact that the Midrash was an accurate translation proves that the underlying text of the "Bible" was possible to have been translated correctly if the mistranslators had wanted it to.

And before continuing, I always say that if I wanted to be a know-it-all, I would say the Rosetta Stone, the "Bible" and the Midrash are all mistranslations. But I cannot say that, because the Midrash and Rosetta Stone are 99.9% accurate translations. The "Bible" is 99.9% inaccurate.

Wikipedia says the Midrash is ancient, from 200 AD and before...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midrash

The Dead Sea scrolls are said to feature the same words as the text underlying the "Bible." In fact, the same words, context and content (see http://dssenglishbible.com/scroll4Q22.htm).

Very specifically the retranslation of the Midrash sentence on the subject says the documents are fragments of "business" documents...

עבודה זרה של ישראל, אינה בטילה לעולם; אפילו היה לגוי בה שותפות, אין ביטולו מועיל כלום, אלא אסורה בהנאה לעולם, וטעונה גניזה
https://www.mechon-mamre.org/i/1408.htm

"The practice of storing worn-out sacred manuscripts in earthenware vessels buried in the earth or within caves is related to the ancient Jewish custom of Genizah"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls

Genizah (gan + izah) is actually two words, gan ("large jar"+ washa ("cave")...

-

"A genizah (or geniza; Hebrew: גניזה "storage"; plural: genizot or genizoth or genizahs)[2] is a storage area in a Jewish synagogue or cemetery designated for the temporary storage of worn-out Hebrew-language books and papers on religious topics prior to proper cemetery burial."

"Etymology - The word genizah comes from the Hebrew triconsonantal root g-n-z, which means "hiding", and originally meant "to hide" or "to put away".Later, it became a noun for a place where one put things, and is perhaps best translated as 'archive' or 'repository.'"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genizah

Also...

"Many thousands of written fragments have been discovered in the Dead Sea area. They represent the remnants of larger manuscripts damaged by natural causes or through human interference, with the vast majority only holding small scraps of text. "
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls

So here is my retranslation...

-

quote:
So of the above people do any of them think your theory below might be true?

It is not our job to believe or disbelieve. We have to leave our biases to the side in order to do this.

But first, the translations of the "Bible" do not match current translations, while the Midrash and Rosetta Stone do match. That has nothing to do with whether we believe or not.

What it does is cause us to ask, why could this have been done and who could have done the mistranslations?

I'm grateful for your in depth treatment on DE16.9.
Will ask a couple more pasuq translations later on, OK?

Not satisfied with available translations of the Gezer Calendar I decided
to do my own back in like 1998. I relied on the paperback of Pritchard The
Ancient Near East: an Anthology of Texts and Pictures
for both the calendar
and the pre-Assyrian characters of the Canaanitic aleph-beth the Hebrews
used. For Phoenician-Hebrew-Aramaic word meanings I used Gesenius,
Jastrow, Brown Driver Briggs, and Tomback.

-  -
 -

I'm interested in how you'd translate the Gezer Calander as a Hebrew text not an Ethiopic
one, since it like the TN"K is a Canaanitic/Aramaic work not Arabic, Ethiopic, nor any other
later era or distant region Semitic people's product.

quote:

[/QB]
When you say "hire" did you pay them money do do some work for you?

You said

"It turns out that both the Old and New Testaments are actually mistranslations of 3400 year-old ancient Egyptian farming/granary grain sales reports... not religion. But the mistranslation into religion was intentional, the evidence showing it was likely done by the ancient Romans... but we won't get into that here."

So did you tell any of these people you hired that this was your theory and did any of them have an opinion on the theory
or did you not tell them your theory and just assign them translation and research tasks?

Oh, the Masorete's diacritic marks are for grammar as much as or even more than for pronunciation.
The Aleph-beth has semi-vowels and no one needs diacritics to read Hebrew except for maybe some
very fine points in ancient texts.

quote:
[QUOTE]

Yes. They are still working for me.

And as for your second question, I have explained what I've posted on this board, which is only a tiny fraction of the re-translations, information and suspicions I shared with them.

quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]

Yes. They are still working for me.

And as for your second question, I have explained what I've posted on this board, which is only a tiny fraction of the re-translations, information and suspicions I shared with them.

Did you just share information or did you say your theory was that both the Old and New Testaments are actually mistranslations of 3400 year-old ancient Egyptian farming/granary grain sales reports?
And if so did they have an opinion on the theory?

Or are they working on the translations but don't know your theory?

quote:
I'm interested in how you'd translate the Gezer Calander...

I cannot retranslate if I don't have a translation, transliteration and transcription of the text in question... In other words, I do not translate.

You have to understand I am having to retranslate documents that may be any particular form of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, including what is referred to as Hebrew, Aramaic, Cuneiform, Greek, Latin (yes all simply hieroglyphs) and other forms of the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic writing system. So it takes me a minute to relate one set of Egyptian hieroglyphs to another, which is easier if I'm dealing with limited text.

Harris Papyrus
For example, when I did the Harris Papyrus so-called, "Capture of Jaffa," (not a "capture") I was able to retranslate from an existing translation.

Source...
http://etheses.dur.ac.uk/3997/1/3997_1514.pdf

Partial retranslation that compares with the Papyrus of Ani...
 -

Complete retranslation...
http://files.ancientgebts.org/HarrisPapyrus/Harris_Papyrus_story_of_Yafo_lines_1.1_through_1.5.pdf

Amarna Ur III catalogue from Nibru (N1)
Source...
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/etcsl.cgi?text=c.0.1.1&display=Crit&charenc=gcirc#

Retranslation...
 -

Amarna EA104
Source...
EA 104

Retranslation...
 -

Matthew 2:14
Source and retranslation...
 -

quote:
... did you say your theory was that both the Old and New Testaments are actually mistranslations of 3400 year-old ancient Egyptian farming/granary grain sales reports?

Yes.

quote:
Or are they working on the translations but don't know your theory?

I explain my suspicions upfront.

As each individual specializes in specific areas, each has very specific tasks related to their expertise. And some of that involves research but all of it involves them drafting papers based on my retranslations combined with the research they conduct related to the retranslation data.

quote:
...did they have an opinion on the theory?

I understand you want to know about opinions, but it is our goal to be objective. So we discover what we discover. And anyways, everything is moving so =quickly, we don't really have time for opinions.

We may come to some conclusions, solid or loose, but I don't consider these to be "opinions."

Anyways, there are too many surprises, such as the farm military operation in the underlying text of 1st Timothy 2:9-14. I never could have expected that...
http://files.ancientgebts.org/Genesis/1st_Timothy_2-9_through_13.pdf

Even the detailed description of the rebuilding of the Yafo fortress under the direction of the Egyptian queen in the underlying text of Genesis 4. How could I have anticipated that?...
https://www.slideshare.net/LegesseAllyn/amarigna-tgrigna-qal-genesis-volume-ii

<< I do not translate. >>

Wha??? Sorry. I thought you could do direct translation.
So I have no further questions and retract my previous ones.

Hope you can find the table of Canaanitic script variants useful
and here's my hand to much and continuing success in your endeavors!

Lioness, part of the issue I have in publishing articles or preparing this information for book publishing is that I am an outsider in most if not all relevant fields.

I can retranslate by myself, but in order to finalize any descriptions and/or explanations to experts in various fields (i.e., linguistics, archaeologists, philologists, Egyptologists, antiquities ministries, Vatican officials, etc.), I have to hire experts in those fields to examine, conduct relevant and necessary research, and write papers in the languages of those particular fields.

I like to hire experts with PhDs and Masters in the relevant fields. It is also helpful to hire those who are also teachers or professors in the particular area, as I am also publishing textbooks from the retranslation data. I did with the "The Ethiopian Culture of Ancient Egypt" book series, which was written and published at the suggestion and guidance of an editor at Social Studies School Service (www.socialstudies.com), a middle school textbook publisher/distributor here in Los Angeles.

So in addition to the experts I've already listed, my primary book editor is an expert in curriculum development and lesson plans. That adds another expert that information has to be written in the language of, educators.

But seeing that my actual profession is that of a business consultant for over 30 years specializing in new product development, R&D and marketing, I can handle it.

My robotics and my artificial intelligence projects, as well as the projects of my clients around the world in various production industries, are much more difficult than this retranslation stuff.

So if both the Old and New Testaments are actually 1st century mistranslations of 3400 year-old ancient Egyptian farming/granary grain sales reports, not religious texts and it was likely done by the ancient Romans did the Romans somehow transfer this to Hebrews living in ancient Israel and they had no Torah before the Romans of the 1st century?

Also Jesus was completely fictional?

quote:
So if both the Old and New Testaments are actually 1st century mistranslations of 3400 year-old ancient Egyptian farming/granary grain sales reports, not religious texts and it was likely done by the ancient Romans did the Romans somehow transfer this to Hebrews living in ancient Israel and they had no Torah before the Romans of the 1st century?

The quick answer is yes and yes. We have conducted an exhaustive amount of research and have written drafts of the details of how it likely happened, why and the precise objective.

There are some serious twists and turns, but that is all I can say for now, since I haven't published the research yet.

But as a teaser, I produced this video...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZL1tliW5pg

quote:
quote:

The quick answer is yes and yes. We have conducted an exhaustive amount of research and have written drafts of the details of how it likely happened, why and the precise objective.

There are some serious twists and turns, but that is all I can say for now, since I haven't published the research yet.

But as a teaser, I produced this video...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZL1tliW5pg

The video is well produced like an advertising agency might make.
The concept is Jesus is not coming back however it does not make clear that you think Jesus did not exist at all.

It seems far fetched to me that a farming/grain report would be long enough and be similar enough to resemble the elaborate stories of the bible.

If you came out with a book I suppose the title could be something like "Was the Bible a corruption of Egyptian farming texts?"

I'm not sure "mistranslation" is appropriate description.
A mistranslation is where the title and identity of the work remains the same. One version is properly translated another is mistranslated.

But in this case it's meaning and title is entirely transformed.

quote:
"Was the Bible a corruption of Egyptian farming texts?"

Wow. I like the title!

quote:
quote:
"Was the Bible a corruption of Egyptian farming texts?"

Wow. I like the title!
That title has an appeal but it still implies a closer resemblance.
It could also be

"Was the Bible Based on Ancient Egyptian Farming Texts? a linguistic and historical analysis

You get the two "B" s with that, sounds good

Or " Was the Bible a Roman Invention?
A linguistic and historical analysis"

or a more layman oriented title:
"I might be Trippin But Hear Me Out"

quote:
The video is well produced like an advertising agency might make.

Yes, it was intended to look commercial. As I said, one of my professional areas of specialization as a consultant is marketing.

quote:
... however it does not make clear that you think Jesus did not exist at all.

That was intentional. He also mentions the fictional "Eve." [Big Grin]

quote:
It seems far fetched to me that a farming/grain report would be long enough and be similar enough to resemble the elaborate stories of the bible.

As for length, it appears to me they started out with what were already 1400 year-old ancient text 2000 years ago. This only called for gathering enough farm reports as necessary to both produce the two "Testaments."

As for "resembling" anything, each "chapter" is a report of a different merchant/customer. The various farm reports provided enough ideas in the underlying text for each of the "Testaments."

As "Jesus" said in the video, it was easier for them to start with ancient farm reports than to have to write that much from scratch.

It is also possible they selected the farm reports that had the kind of content they could mistranslate for the "Testaments."

For example, the farm thief of the underlying text of 1st Timothy 2:9-14, lured with a pot of food to capture him, provided a way to allege women were thieves and should be in subjection to men ("Eve" stealing the apple and disobeying "Adam"/God, both whom are portrayed as men).

Also, with merchants/customer coming and going throughout most, if not all, of the farm reports is perfect to retranslate as all these fictional people coming in and out of Egypt.

In this and other ways, the underlying text of various farm reports provided them everything they needed to construct the two "Testaments."

quote:
I'm not sure "mistranslation" is appropriate description.
A mistranslation is where the title and identity of the work remains the same. One version is properly translated another is mistranslated.

But in this case it's meaning and title is entirely transformed.

That's very technical. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
"Was the Bible a corruption of Egyptian farming texts?" Or " Was the Bible a Roman Invention?
A linguistic and historical analysis"

I thought I was being a little radical, but I think you beat me at it. You are much more upfront than me! [Eek!]

The issue I have with being provocative is there are a lot of people who can be hurt if my retranslations are correct. A lot of people will feel betrayed including those associated with...

So being provocative is not something I'm too much interested in. I need a thoughtful approach to publishing the details of the where, what, when, why and how.

Also, after 2000 years of this, there will also be needed information for people to make sense of the world in a post-Bible religion world.

quote:
[QB] The issue I have with being provocative is there are a lot of people who can be hurt if my retranslations are correct. A lot of people will feel betrayed including those associated with...

So being provocative is not something I'm too much interested in.

You just made a video with somebody portraying Jesus and saying "I'm not coming back". That is extremely provoctaive

quote:
You just made a video with somebody portraying Jesus and saying "I'm not coming back". That is extremely provoctaive

hehe [Big Grin]

quote:
how have you rendered Deuteronomy 16.9

Here is Deuteronomy 16:9...

-

Do you use the Samaritan Pentateuch to vouchsafe your ancient Semitic script?

quote:
Do you use the Samaritan Pentateuch to vouchsafe your ancient Semitic script?

No, that is not part of my process. What are you trying ask or imply?

I have developed my own process to retranslate ancient texts, which include but is not limited to the following...

1. I read the so-called "ancient Hebrew" as what they actually are, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs

2. I retranslate from Jeff Benner's "Ancient Hebrew Torah" ( http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/bookstore/book_aht.html )

3. I refer to the mechanical translation from Scripture4All.org ( http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/deu16.pdf )

4. I use the "Ancient Hebrew font" available at Ancient-HEbrew.org ( http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/files/ancheb.ttf )

5. Amarigna words are matched at http://www.amharicdictionary.com

6. Tigrigna words are matched at http://memhr.org/dic

7. Amarigna and Tigrigna words are matched to ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic words contained in "An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary" by Wallis Budge...
Volume I
Volume II

vouch·safe
vouCHˈsāf,ˈvouCHˌsāf/
verb

give or grant (something) to (someone) in a gracious or condescending manner.
"it is a blessing vouchsafed him by heaven"

* reveal or disclose (information).
"you'd never vouchsafed that interesting tidbit before"
Link

<< What are you trying ask or imply? >>

Imply??? Whoa! U need 2 chill.

I wondered if you incorporate the ancient texts already written in Canaanitic script like the Samaritan 5 Books of Moses, an Ancient Hebrew Torah actually written by Ancient Hebrews, so I asked.

Don't matter to me if you do or if you don't.

Now what I mean by vouchsafe -- a guarantee, something that confirms (vouches for) your script production. Thought you'd like that. Not that you needed it.

Again, much success in your endeavors.

Yeah, you kind of have to be direct with me. Over these years since my first book in 2009, I come into forums to share and only get attacked.

Thanks for the tip.

In the past people have questioned me, for example telling me what I "have to do," expecting me to provide something or do something as "proof" without offering in return any proof I'm not correct.

Case in point after my 2009 book where I was invited by a moderator and I was posting under FirstWrittenLanguage...

Egyptology Forum Discussion (began August 2009)
http://www.hallofmaat.com/read.php?6,514543,514543#msg-514543

Egyptology Forum Discussion (overflow discussion)
http://www.hallofmaat.com/read.php?6,516033,516033#msg-516033

Ancient Gebts have you posted on any linguistics forums?

quote:
Ancient Gebts have you posted on any linguistics forums?

No. I normally don't post in forums. Aside from the 21 books I've written now, the most I've done is write a few articles on my LinkedIn account.

Honestly, people are not ready to see what I have to offer.

It is difficult for a PhD to hear these things from me after all the money and years they spent on their education.

People are so vested in their current state of understanding of the world. Religion included.

Even after reviewing all my books and retranslations, William Badecker, Linguistics Program Director, Behavioral and Cognitive Sciences, National Science Foundation Program Director at the National Science Foundation (NSF), said the following...

"Thank you for providing all this information, as well as for sending some of your publications to NSF for examination. After having gone over the materials you sent, and conferring with my colleagues, I must reluctantly inform you that there do not appear to be any opportunities for NSF funding for the translation activities you propose... the work does not relate to the science of linguistics or related scientific disciplines."

When I read, "the work does not relate to the science of linguistics" I was stunned, but not surprised. Following was my full response to him...
quote:

Hello, William:

That is absolutely amazing to hear.

So...

1. The fact that all languages linguistically originate from Ethiopia (the same place as our earliest ancestors 4.4 million and 3.2 million years ago, etc.) has nothing to do with linguistics?

2. The fact that all the world's languages, including native American languages along with the rest as a result of migration out of Africa 50,000 years ago, are simply linguistic mispronunciations of Ethiopian words (they are not separate "languages" but maybe dialects or pidgin), has nothing to do with linguistics?

3. And the fact that Ethiopian language was the hieroglyphic language, with all it's linguistic complexities (that even modern PhD scholars have not yet seemed to figure out), has nothing to do with linguistics?

Wow. Just amazing.

Has NSF ever awarded any grant to the research/study of any ancient written languages? Any spoken so-called languages ever? If so, I would be very interested to know what languages those were.

Because it what I am doing is not linguistics, doesn't deserve funding, isn't important enough to receive funding... with even the very mispronounced words we are typing are not linguistically related to my research, as well as the very characters we are typing that are actually simplified hieroglyphs... then I don't understand what linguistics is.

Is there an available list of past recipients and details of their research work that have received funding that I can receive, without going through a Freedom of Information Act filing to get?

If every one of the world's languages are mispronunciations of Ethiopian words over those 50,000 years since leaving Africa and is not linguistics-related, I'd like to know how any of these descended pidgin versions of Ethiopian language can receive research funding.

And how are pidgin languages of the world's languages are more important than the what appears to be the original or close to it?

And finally, has any research proven that Africans didn't speak before leaving Africa and each of the world's languages were completely developed from scratch since leaving Africa 50,000 years ago?

Africans didn't speak before arriving in Europe? I would like to see the research. My 8 "Roots of Language" books shows with a basic set of 100 words, Tigrigna and Amarigna (written into the hieroglyphic language) are the roots of English, Spanish, German, Hindi, Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew and Russian. But according to your email, that is not linguistics.

Simply amazing.

Thank you.

Legesse Allyn

Although he decided not to provide a link where I could search NSF linguistics grants that have been awarded as I requested in my reply to him, I did find a place to search NSF linguistics grants FY2007 through FY2017...
https://www.research.gov/research-portal/appmanager/base/desktop?_nfpb=true&_eventName=viewQuickSearchFormEvent_so_rsr

Days later I sent a message to Mary E. Downs, Ph.D., Senior Program Officer Division of Preservation and Access, National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) the following in response to her email to me...
quote:

So based on my research, much of what the NEH and other agencies, including the NSF, have funded and is funding is flawed research if any of which has drawn conclusions based on ancient texts. Perpetuating results that deepen the local, national and global societal and cultural divide should not be where the NEH is putting it's money. Sorry to say, but doing so is directly funding a type of international societal and cultural terrorism that has been ongoing for the past 2000 years. The unexpected and shocking results of my research proves it.

I would think the NEH and other funding agencies would be interested in proper research that is drawn on proper translations when ancient written texts are involved in any way, that serves the good of society... not destroys it. But those you have funded with research based on flawed ancient written texts are getting funded more because of who they are and/or what institutions they represent, not because their research is accurate or correctly represents societies and cultures it targets.

quote:
how have you rendered Deuteronomy 16.9

I'd like to thank Tukuler for asking me this question. And although he didn't ask me to, I did the retranslation.

As I've said before, I never know what I will find in the underlying text of any part of the "Bible." So I enjoy receiving requests (normally private requests) to retranslate parts of the "Bible."

What is interesting is that the underlying texts always seem to relate to farming, in the underlying text of Deuteronomy 16.9 it appears to be dividing land. Afterward, it is interesting to retranslate surrounding sentences to see why the land is being divided.

Some people could hope for there to be religion finally in my retranslations, but the only "religion" I've found in the underlying text is the discussion of the Ancestors in a similar way the Ancestors are discussed in the Rosetta Stone.

Compare the underlying text of Genesis 47:11...
 -

.. to the words in the Rosetta Stone...
 -

The word Ntsl in this case translates to "detached/departed" (from netsele/"detach") from this world, the Ancestors. The hatchet with some linguistic "sound change" is metsrebi, the M the related N and the L the related R...
 -

But notice in the "Bible" it is translated as Mistr/Mitsraim/"Egypt," mistakenly reversing the sound change back to metsre[bi]/"hatchet." Below we can see three metsrebi hieroglyphs from "An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary"...
 -

In this way, Mitsraim anywhere in the "Bible" is not "Egypt," but is the Ancestors in heaven. So the question I ask is, how can anybody go to the "land of" when the word is not a place? Again, the Rosetta Stone is accurate and the "Bible" is not.

-

You could say the "land of the Ntsl," but still the transliteration into Mitsraim is inaccurate and was not a name of "Egypt," ever. Again, the Rosetta Stone shows the proof.

Below is the actual "Ntsl mehel" source for the mistranslated/mistransliterated Mitsra-im (the -t is plural in hieroglyphs, not -m, which is always "in, there, within")...
 -

The other problem is that the word translated as "land" in the "Bible" is actually "farm."

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com