EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Anyone listen to Sami Yusuf? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Snoozin
Member # 6244
 - posted
What do you think?

http://www.samiyusuf.com/

Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
What do you think?

Love his music, absolutly! My son sings his songs all the time, this is all we listen to.
[Big Grin]

TheWesternDebt2Islam aka Ki$$ aka K
Member # 7854
 - posted
His a great moderator too on ES dont you think....

I think our sammy should peform for us .....

LovedOne
Member # 10222
 - posted
I went to that link and tried to listen to samples of his music but those pages are down for whatever reason.

Snoozin
Member # 6244
 - posted
Do you have Napster?

You can get some of his stuff on there....

LovedOne
Member # 10222
 - posted
Ah, I don't have Napster but I just recently installed SoulSeek. I just have some issues with downloading music. Everyone does it, but that doesn't make it okay. I think to myself, sure the artist might only be losing a few pennies from me doing this, but what would God think?
[Wink]

*sigh*

However, if he had free files for download, that's another thing altogether. [Smile]

Snoozin
Member # 6244
 - posted
[Big Grin] Napster makes you pay now. I pay $9.95 a month to be able to download anything I want...but if I want to transfer it or burn it to a CD, it's 99 cents a song! [Eek!]

I haven't had time to figure out if I'm getting ripped off or not....it feels much cheaper than buying a CD that has maybe six songs on it I actually like. [Wink]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759
 - posted
I like latino music... [Smile]

http://www.live365.com/stations/ricardo205

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
Great, Si- yo tambien [Wink]

Then, enjoy it, it's beautiful... [Smile]

LovedOne
Member # 10222
 - posted
quote:
[Big Grin] Napster makes you pay now. I pay $9.95 a month to be able to download anything I want...but if I want to transfer it or burn it to a CD, it's 99 cents a song! [Eek!]

I haven't had time to figure out if I'm getting ripped off or not....it feels much cheaper than buying a CD that has maybe six songs on it I actually like. [Wink]

So you have to pay a monthly fee and on top of that you have to pay an additional fee to burn songs? Hmmm..... 99 cents a song is probably about average for a CD these days, so the price is probably comparable. I guess it's just the montly fee I'd have an issue with.
But, better than stealing. [Smile]

QueenBee
Member # 9378
 - posted
I think Sami put out a version of his last album (and maybe the one before it) that uses only percussion.
His arrangements are pretty nice.

7ayat- nefsi fe molokheya
Member # 7043
 - posted
i have his tapes, the music is nice but a bit childish

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
Samo Zaen and Weal Koufary. Nice dudes. Love their voices.

Can't play it when the hubby is home, he gets pissed off.

QueenBee
Member # 9378
 - posted
Wael has a nice voice sure... Is your hubby jealous? I think Wael is only about 5 feet tall, heehee.
I always go back to Fadl Shakur's voice, if I have it on a mix it stops me its so smooth and deep.

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
Wael has a nice voice sure... Is your hubby jealous? I think Wael is only about 5 feet tall, heehee.
I always go back to Fadl Shakur's voice, if I have it on a mix it stops me its so smooth and deep.

Goodness I hope he isn't jealous.

No I had seen Weal next to Elissa in a Concert before he appeared to be a good 6 inches taller than her. But those concerts can be well choreographed.

I just love his voice.

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
quote:
What do you think?

I like him very much, very nice.

Corvinous
Member # 6578
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
I like latino music... [Smile]

http://www.live365.com/stations/ricardo205

I like latinas [Big Grin]

maryanne
Member # 9311
 - posted
Who is the loved one is one of the most powerful songs by sami yousif,when i listen my soul flys and flys.

Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149
 - posted
I think the first album is mores spirtual. I like Al-Mu'allim. It speaks to my soul, just like Who is The Loved One?

But I have to hear Meditaion and Supplication everyday after Fajr, inorder to start my day.

Now the second album, much more up beat,but everso prayer full. I like "Free" that really expresses me. And, "Try Not To Cry", but, my favorite its "Never Submit" I blast that in my truck so much, i think my neighborhood may cite me for noise violation!

7ayat- nefsi fe sobya
Member # 7043
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Khadija_Diagne:
I think the first album is mores spirtual. I like Al-Mu'allim. It speaks to my soul, just like Who is The Loved One?

But I have to hear Meditaion and Supplication everyday after Fajr, inorder to start my day.

Now the second album, much more up beat,but everso prayer full. I like "Free" that really expresses me. And, "Try Not To Cry", but, my favorite its "Never Submit" I blast that in my truck so much, i think my neighborhood may cite me for noise violation!

khadiga listen to mohamed mounir's "madad ya rasul allah" tape. its beautiful, makes me want to cry

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com