EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » wikipedia » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
Sinbad resurrected after online demise:

Condolences flowed for U.S. comedian Sinbad after the online encyclopedia Wikipedia announced his death on Thursday, but it turned out the grieving was premature and the comic was alive and well.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/features/people/e3i172bf44654ef9fc6f49f8a07c584c8b2

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356
 - posted
What?!!!!

Sindbad is for real?! [Confused]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356
 - posted
Oh I loved him!!

-

Sindbad, la yakhaf, fi koll el-beeeeelaaaaaaaaaad
Tajeron, mondaf3on, batalon, mennnnnn Baghdaaaaaaaaad.

*thnot*

Member # 10289
 - posted
ROFL [Big Grin]
hey, aren't those the shoes people like to wear in Egypt? those pointy sinbad shoes?? [Confused]

Laura
Member # 879
 - posted
Smuckers, this whole "Wikipedia" thing is really something that should be looked into. Anyone can write anything they want about anybody/anything, and until someone either corrects the information, or has it deleted, it's used as reference by many.

That plain sucks!

PS I think the pointy shoes are Moroccan? [Big Grin]

Member # 10289
 - posted
I heard they were originally from Italy, but no matter where they originated, they are FUGLY...
and yea - you're right about Wikipedia, I've heard some stories previously so I try not to go there too often, but this Sinbad story was too much. [Big Grin]

and MK, what is with the song? Is that a song you were singing, maybe something from what you remembered from sinbad as a little girl? I had to have my husband translate for me. He was asking, 'who said that??' LOL [Big Grin]

Macawiis_Bile_Nigiish
Member # 11724
 - posted
http://www.snakepit.org/sinbad.jpg

funny comedian

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
and MK, what is with the song? Is that a song you were singing, maybe something from what you remembered from sinbad as a little girl? I had to have my husband translate for me. He was asking, 'who said that??' LOL

It's from a famous cartoon series in the 70s and 80s. To my surprise it was only famous in the Arab world except Egypt, and in Germany as well and not the rest of Europe [Eek!]

I googled it and all I got was German sites. Maybe your hubby can google it in Arabic and see what he can find.

It was lovely.

Macawiis_Bile_Nigiish
Member # 11724
 - posted
^it was popular in Holland in the 90s when i was a kid

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com