EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » LATEST PREDATORS NOT SO SCARY » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683
 - posted
Saw it all yesterday and the things they talk about between the maiming and the gore, are not very bright or inspiring. But at least we now know, if we run into the predators, that beheading is the way to go. Their choice of prey suggest that they give women and men equal status. Did I detect a vague sense of gayness around Laurence Fishburne?

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683
 - posted
 -

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
Saw it all yesterday and the things they talk about between the maiming and the gore, are not very bright or inspiring. But at least we now know, if we run into the predators, that beheading is the way to go. Their choice of prey suggest that they give women and men equal status. Did I detect a vague sense of gayness around Laurence Fishburne?

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
Great Movie in my opinon, why they choose to ignore the last Predator movie(the weapons introduced were not used)is stupid...but good movie overall.
quote:
Did I detect a vague sense of gayness around Laurence Fishburne? [/QB]
Of course YOU would sense that hence your homosexual obsession..

Miss_Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
I will just see the movie because of Topher Grace. [Wink]

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Great Movie in my opinon, why they choose to ignore the last Predator movie(the weapons introduced were not used)is stupid...but good movie overall.
quote:
Did I detect a vague sense of gayness around Laurence Fishburne?

Of course YOU would sense that hence your homosexual obsession.. [/QB]
I hate your guts already, deary, but The Joneses has even two gay characters, if you must know, you homophobic trash.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
I will just see the movie because of Topher Grace. [Wink]

These days, because of my Jane Austen research, I all the time wonder, while watching a movie: 'How would Jane Austen handle this.'

The look of the monsters does not face us anymore. It's time we get to see their women and homeplanet too. And while we are at it, their mating practices, and how their civilisation has evolved and why the US army has not stolen their cloacking device yet. Perhaps their cloacking device permits them to change shape and we discover that Obama is really, one of them.

stone2010
Member # 17988
 - posted
Saw this sci fi last night and found it pretty the usual sci fi stuff, not like when I saw the first predator. Maybe because I already knew what the aliens look like and what they are capable of. Even so, I still find it amusing and interesting. The costumes and effects get better and better. I kust wish they could come up with something like this one but with different alien character next time.

choosehottubsdirect reviews

Ecommerce Conversions

ucki
Member # 18136
 - posted
Haven't seen the movie but I remembered the first predator. Great movie way back then, fictional but I enjoyed it. I even remember that we use the name Predator to scare little kids and it was fun.

Charlotte Realtors
where to buy goji

MelaninKing
Member # 17444
 - posted
Save your money.
This movie is a piece of Hollywood Jew trash only appealing to the extremely dumbed down masses.

Download and watch it FREE from Pirate Bay. Don't feed the new round of Russians invading Hollywood and calling themselves scriptwriters and producers.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com