EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Your baby can read :Early Language Development System » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
sunshiny
Member # 18170
 - posted
Your baby can read is fantastic! My aut’s daughter is 20 months and has been watching them since he was 10 months. Weeks he was doing things the methods of teaching DVD as “weapons” and began to repeat the words a little later. By the time he was 14 months he was a vocabulary of 25 words, 20 months and now has more than a vocabulary of 100 words and phrases that can talk! Not only is an amazing vocabulary, but can read! We were serious about this program, so you can follow the instructions to the child ... is a must! Your baby can readwith your help! In addition, we will never watch TV around My aut’s daughter or let her watch the show. Not only is the recommendation of Dr. Titze to watch TV, but the American Academy of Pediatrics. My aut’s daughter says new words every day! She repeated the words we speak, probably because she has learned to repeat the words to see your baby can read! I can not say enough about Your baby can read. When we are around other people, who are amazed at the way he talks and I can not believe she is only 20 months!
………………………………

Buffy DVD 1-7
Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7
Your Baby Can Read DVD
Sex And The City DVD 1-6

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com