Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » It's OK to Stuff Our Faces First Thing in the Morning » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356
 - posted
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,368462,00.html

desertgirl
Member # 12450
 - posted
Good news [Smile] . I like breakfasts.

Dalia*
Member # 10593
 - posted
I can't for the life of me eat right after getting up in the morning, it takes my stomach a couple of hours to wake up. What I do in Egypt is getting up around eight and then having some fuul / tameya etc. sandwiches around eleven.

Personally, I believe low carb is crap, at least for me it wouldn't work, I'd be constantly cranky and low on energy.

-

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
I thought I was the only one who couldn't eat immediately from waking in the morning. My mother is the same way so I assumed it was genetic.
I might have a cup of coffee or tea and some fruit or yogurt but otherwise I just can't sit down to huge 3-4 course breakfast either.

I would imagine though that this early morning large carb filled breakfast is good for the waistline. My father has done it for years and still looks the same now (physically) as he did when he was 20. (gag) [Frown]

Dalia*
Member # 10593
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I thought I was the only one who couldn't eat immediately from waking in the morning. My mother is the same way so I assumed it was genetic.

Many people are like that, and it seems often those preferences exist from childhood on.

My family are the opposite, they move from bed to shower to breakfast table 3alatool early in the morning, so I don't think it's genetic.

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
So you've been the same Dalia since you were young?

Dalia*
Member # 10593
 - posted
Yes, but as a kid I was forced to have breakfast, of course.

Gonna catch the train to Alex now, hope I'll come across some sandwiches on the way to the train station ... [Wink]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com