EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » To whoever deleted my thread (not directed @ Ausar) » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Swenet
Member # 17303
 - posted
In the case you're readings this, - scrap that, I already KNOW you're reading this, because you was real quick to pull back your spambots from the Egyptology forum after I created my previous thread to expose your dumbass.

I don't know what your phucking problem is, but you need to quit deleting threads for no reason, b!tch ass faggot.

Yeah, I called you that, and I don't give a sh!t. You can delete my account too, don't give a sh!t about ES.

You and your spam bots can have ES, I hope you choke on it.

Break-the-bull
Member # 19596
 - posted
RFLOL!! Only Ausar has the ability to delete threads. Actually, you are directing this to him LMAO!

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
Actually Break_The_Bull, I am not the only one with the ability to delete threads. Other people have the ability besides me. That would be sammy, Neal and Amr. The all have universal privilages

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
I stand corrected. Carry on...

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
The bigger question is what was your therad about and why would they delete it

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
I was wondering what happened to some very interesting threads especially ones in the Egyptology section that had to do with an interview with Bauval and his views on Hawass.

What the hell is going on?!!

Better yet who is responsible?!
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:

In the case you're readings this, - scrap that, I already KNOW you're reading this, because you was real quick to pull back your spambots from the Egyptology forum after I created my previous thread to expose your dumbass.

I don't know what your phucking problem is, but you need to quit deleting threads for no reason, b!tch ass faggot.

Yeah, I called you that, and I don't give a sh!t. You can delete my account too, don't give a sh!t about ES.

Swenet, to WHOM are you referring to??! [Confused]

Swenet
Member # 17303
 - posted
^Thank you.
Someone besides me that's seeing the obvious.

Ausar, what information can you give us about this, can you see for example who, other than you, is logged in/has been logging in, into the moderator dashboard of ES?

Swenet
Member # 17303
 - posted
^Notice that the amount of threads we can browse back to, in the Egyptology forum, has been reduced to a mere 2. And the second browsing page isn't even a full page, it has only 13 threads in it.

Note to self: never create a serious thread on ES again.

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
Is Oscar human or machine?

Swenet
Member # 17303
 - posted
He is logged on several fora as offically moderating those fora, just like Ausar is logged as moderating this (Ancient Egypt) forum.

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
Sorry for the late reply. I use to have the code to the moderator's forum but lost it. I have tried to email the forum owner sammy but he is not available. The people with universal forum power are the following: Oscar, Sammy, Neal and Amr. These are the moderators of the other forums. They also have the ability to edit and delete posts on Egyptsearch.

africanolmec
Member # 20197
 - posted
A thread of mine wa also deleted! and then a thread was created asking someone named Ausar to ban me.

I find it curious that my thread explaining that 3500 and 3600 year African Olmec skeletal remains have been found was deleted and then a thread was created to get me banned!

Its a good thing that this Ausar apparently does not have that power huh?

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
I deleted your thread because it was claimed by other forum member that your link contained a virus. No disrespect but you seem to lack both critical thinking skills because if you look around at the forum you will see that various non-mainstream theoriest are allowed at Egyptsearch. Non censored debate is the trade mark of Egyptsearch. Nothing you posit is ground breaking. Anybody familiar with Ivan Van Sertima or Afrocentrism knows about the theory of an African Olmecs. You are not special !!!!! Anybody with access to a University library can research such facts.

I have yet to delete threads because they are contraversial!!!!!!

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
I deleted your thread because it was claimed by other forum member that your link contained a virus. No disrespect but you seem to lack both critical thinking skills because if you look around at the forum you will see that various non-mainstream theoriest are allowed at Egyptsearch. Non censored debate is the trade mark of Egyptsearch. Nothing you posit is ground breaking. Anybody familiar with Ivan Van Sertima or Afrocentrism knows about the theory of an African Olmecs. You are not special !!!!! Anybody with access to a University library can research such facts.

I have yet to delete threads because they are contraversial!!!!!!

Truth...  -

Swenet
Member # 17303
 - posted
I told you guys some of the ES moderators were behind everything I accused them of.

The fuckrs are starting to spam the Egyptology section again.

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
I was wondering what happened to some very interesting threads especially ones in the Egyptology section that had to do with an interview with Bauval and his views on Hawass.

What the hell is going on?!!

Better yet who is responsible?!
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:

Swenet, to WHOM are you referring to??! [Confused]
Here is the answer to your question Djehuti:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006640

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com