EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » To whoever deleted my thread (not directed @ Ausar)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To whoever deleted my thread (not directed @ Ausar)
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the case you're readings this, - scrap that, I already KNOW you're reading this, because you was real quick to pull back your spambots from the Egyptology forum after I created my previous thread to expose your dumbass.

I don't know what your phucking problem is, but you need to quit deleting threads for no reason, b!tch ass faggot.

Yeah, I called you that, and I don't give a sh!t. You can delete my account too, don't give a sh!t about ES.

You and your spam bots can have ES, I hope you choke on it.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RFLOL!! Only Ausar has the ability to delete threads. Actually, you are directing this to him LMAO!
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Break_The_Bull, I am not the only one with the ability to delete threads. Other people have the ability besides me. That would be sammy, Neal and Amr. The all have universal privilages
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stand corrected. Carry on...
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bigger question is what was your therad about and why would they delete it

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering what happened to some very interesting threads especially ones in the Egyptology section that had to do with an interview with Bauval and his views on Hawass.

What the hell is going on?!!

Better yet who is responsible?!
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:

In the case you're readings this, - scrap that, I already KNOW you're reading this, because you was real quick to pull back your spambots from the Egyptology forum after I created my previous thread to expose your dumbass.

I don't know what your phucking problem is, but you need to quit deleting threads for no reason, b!tch ass faggot.

Yeah, I called you that, and I don't give a sh!t. You can delete my account too, don't give a sh!t about ES.

Swenet, to WHOM are you referring to??! [Confused]
Posts: 26259 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Thank you.
Someone besides me that's seeing the obvious.

Ausar, what information can you give us about this, can you see for example who, other than you, is logged in/has been logging in, into the moderator dashboard of ES?

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
^Notice that the amount of threads we can browse back to, in the Egyptology forum, has been reduced to a mere 2. And the second browsing page isn't even a full page, it has only 13 threads in it.

Note to self: never create a serious thread on ES again.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Oscar human or machine?
Posts: 42932 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
He is logged on several fora as offically moderating those fora, just like Ausar is logged as moderating this (Ancient Egypt) forum.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the late reply. I use to have the code to the moderator's forum but lost it. I have tried to email the forum owner sammy but he is not available. The people with universal forum power are the following: Oscar, Sammy, Neal and Amr. These are the moderators of the other forums. They also have the ability to edit and delete posts on Egyptsearch.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
africanolmec
Member # 20197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for africanolmec     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A thread of mine wa also deleted! and then a thread was created asking someone named Ausar to ban me.

I find it curious that my thread explaining that 3500 and 3600 year African Olmec skeletal remains have been found was deleted and then a thread was created to get me banned!

Its a good thing that this Ausar apparently does not have that power huh?

Posts: 166 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
I deleted your thread because it was claimed by other forum member that your link contained a virus. No disrespect but you seem to lack both critical thinking skills because if you look around at the forum you will see that various non-mainstream theoriest are allowed at Egyptsearch. Non censored debate is the trade mark of Egyptsearch. Nothing you posit is ground breaking. Anybody familiar with Ivan Van Sertima or Afrocentrism knows about the theory of an African Olmecs. You are not special !!!!! Anybody with access to a University library can research such facts.

I have yet to delete threads because they are contraversial!!!!!!

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
I deleted your thread because it was claimed by other forum member that your link contained a virus. No disrespect but you seem to lack both critical thinking skills because if you look around at the forum you will see that various non-mainstream theoriest are allowed at Egyptsearch. Non censored debate is the trade mark of Egyptsearch. Nothing you posit is ground breaking. Anybody familiar with Ivan Van Sertima or Afrocentrism knows about the theory of an African Olmecs. You are not special !!!!! Anybody with access to a University library can research such facts.

I have yet to delete threads because they are contraversial!!!!!!

Truth...  -
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
I told you guys some of the ES moderators were behind everything I accused them of.

The fuckrs are starting to spam the Egyptology section again.

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
I was wondering what happened to some very interesting threads especially ones in the Egyptology section that had to do with an interview with Bauval and his views on Hawass.

What the hell is going on?!!

Better yet who is responsible?!
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:

Swenet, to WHOM are you referring to??! [Confused]
Here is the answer to your question Djehuti:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006640

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com