EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » gifts for children? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
canadian girl
Member # 4177
 - posted
visiting husbands family this summer, wishing to take some gifts for the children
is there anything anyone could recommend that children might enjoy that comes from north amercian that they think the children might enjoy>

with thanks

sallyally
Member # 3426
 - posted
I brought LEGO with me for both boys and girls. The children really seem to enjoy playing with that (so far). If the children that you know go away for the summer, water toys are an excellent option as well.

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151
 - posted
What kind of social class are these children from? The latest video games and toys are coveted by the upper class kids, and they can probably tell you exactly what ones they need or want.

If it is middle class, I like the water toy idea. They have many here, but anything (even something you can get here), if brought from abroad will make it that much better.

How old are the kids?

canadian girl
Member # 4177
 - posted
hi sallyally and debbie

thanks for your replies..

the chidlren are both male and female and ages are from 4-12, mostly girls in the bunch with one little boy that is 4. Just thought it would be nice to bring them something unique and different that perhaps they do not have in egypt. I love these children and would enjoy bringing them something fun from me

with thanks for the replies

quote:
Originally posted by canadian girl:
visiting husbands family this summer, wishing to take some gifts for the children
is there anything anyone could recommend that children might enjoy that comes from north amercian that they think the children might enjoy>

with thanks

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com