EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » ISIS HOTEL LUXOR » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
egyptiansue
Member # 5608
 - posted
Has anyone stayed here recently? What is it like, I have heard it has become run down and standards are poor.
Thanks

Kenzie
Member # 3519
 - posted
Yes it needs refurbished.

philand teresa
Member # 2726
 - posted
Hi. We had a meal at the Italian Restaurant last August. It was acceptable. The decour in the Lobby, Restaurant and Bar were again acceptable. The disco if you can call it that and the Belly dancer were rubbish. We did not get to see the Guest rooms.

egyptiansue
Member # 5608
 - posted
Thanks for the comments. I emailed the manager and he said the hotel was in good order but you never know!!

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356
 - posted
Stayed sometime ago in the Isis and agin 2 years ago and yes my opinon is that it does need some refurbishment on the rooms they do look a little shabby. Pool and the grounds are fab with a splendid view of the Nile, standards of food in restuarant ok but I felt give the 5 stars that it has it could be much better. But I am sure you will have a good stay there, but dont pay over the odds for it cos theres a lot more nicer hotels now springing up in Luxor.

Kenzie
Member # 3519
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by WELSHLADYUK:
Stayed sometime ago in the Isis and agin 2 years ago and yes my opinon is that it does need some refurbishment on the rooms they do look a little shabby. Pool and the grounds are fab with a splendid view of the Nile, standards of food in restuarant ok but I felt give the 5 stars that it has it could be much better. But I am sure you will have a good stay there, but dont pay over the odds for it cos theres a lot more nicer hotels now springing up in Luxor.

Welsh Lady said that the rooms were shabby 2 years ago, can you imagine what they are like now.

The hotel usually runs with an average of 15% occupancy (72 rooms per day). Considering that it is the largest Hotel in Luxor means that alot of the rooms are left standing or closed down. However, the occupancy in Luxor has increased over the last period and the Isis Hotel is now running at an average of 37% (177 rooms per day).

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com