EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Flowers in Luxor » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
More help needed for my family’s visit! My parents will be starting their Nile Cruise on their wedding anniversary, in mid-April, and my father wanted some flowers in the cabin on their arrival, but he was told that Kuoni didn't recommend this as flowers wilt too quickly - would a bowl of fruit do?! Not really what he wanted! So he is asking if flowers in Luxor are really out of the question in mid-April. If so would/could a vase/decoration of grasses/reeds/bullrushes (!) etc be possible or a posy of small flowers. He says that the occasion needs to be marked and he can hardly present my mother with a bouquet at 4am before leaving the house or at the airport for her to sit clutching it in the plane or ramming it in the overhead lockers. Any suggestions/advice?

Semsema
Member # 5415
 - posted
There is a flower shop at the bottom of Television Street which do absolutely beautiful flower arrangements. Put them in water and add a spoonful of sugar. Mine lasted nearly 3 weeks.

Automatik
Member # 4457
 - posted
The flowers here are beautiful and last as long as they would in England. I think that the tou people just do not want the bother of finding them and changing the water regularly.

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
Thanks everyone for your advice on this and the luggage issue, I passed the information on and they were very grateful for it.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com