EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Egyptian Museum in Cairo » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
Anyone know if the Egyptian Museum is open on public holidays and what are the opening hours and days?

[This message has been edited by newcomer (edited 09 April 2005).]

Saladinwannabe
Member # 7234
 - posted
Asalamo 3alykom,

This page has contact informations :
http://www.touregypt.net/egyptmuseum/egyptian_museumx.htm

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
Wa alaykum salaam Saladinwannabe!

Jazak Allah khairan for taking the trouble to find that for me. I called them today and apparently it never closes, open seven days a week throughout the year. Those poor workers never get the official holidays!

egyptourguide
Member # 5233
 - posted
Egyptian museum open all the days of the week and during the holidays open from 9 M TO 6 pm
40LE for the person

Saladinwannabe
Member # 7234
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Wa alaykum salaam Saladinwannabe!

Jazak Allah khairan for taking the trouble to find that for me. I called them today and apparently it never closes, open seven days a week throughout the year. Those poor workers never get the official holidays!

I'm glad it helped.

There are many jobs that way in Egypt but really they are much better working for he government as at least their daily hours work are not that much unlike in private company sometimes it's very hard. I have worked in company at 6 october once before and our work hours were from 8 am to 8pm and sometimes 10pm, add to that that I had to leave home at 6 am and came around 12 am since I don't live close. during this job I hardly got to see the sun much and later when I got myself in much easier and more rewarding job I say Alhamdulellah but it feels like something has to be wrong and I think whether what I'm in now is the normal or what I was. Alhamdulellah for everything.

[This message has been edited by Saladinwannabe (edited 11 April 2005).]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com