EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Work Opportunities Luxor » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Lynda
Member # 8095
 - posted
Hello out there, I am seriously considering a move to Luxor, I am a qualified Weight Consultant and also do massage and aromatherapy, just wondered if anyone can tell me what the chances are of work in this field.

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
Those are the sort of skill sets that are in demand here. My friend Shelia used to do this before she left to go back to England, she got work in hotels Movepick and Al Moudera as well as private work amongst ex-pats etc. she used to charge between 80LE and 200LE depending on which hotel and whether it was private work. She did do long hours, hope that helps

Semsema
Member # 5415
 - posted
Well Lynda I have to tell you that with the best of intentions it does depend on your clientele re the weight loss idea. I also am a qualified Weight Loss Consultant and Dietician. You try and get the Egyptian ladies to cut down on their bread, cooking with oil etc etc!

The hotels for the aromatherapy and massage could be a good idea though.

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
Sorry I should have made myself clear I was talking about massage and aromotherapy.

Lynda
Member # 8095
 - posted
Thanks for that, I feel a lot happier knowing there is work available, I just know if I was living in Luxor I would need to work, otherwise I would become bored, and also it is an ideal way to meet people.l
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Those are the sort of skill sets that are in demand here. My friend Shelia used to do this before she left to go back to England, she got work in hotels Movepick and Al Moudera as well as private work amongst ex-pats etc. she used to charge between 80LE and 200LE depending on which hotel and whether it was private work. She did do long hours, hope that helps

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com