EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » wedding vows » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ww0596
Member # 8585
 - posted
Hello, I am marrying an egyptian man. I am an american woman who has never been out of the USA. I wanted our vows to reflect who we are culturally as well as personally. Has anyone blended their wedding vows like this before?

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043
 - posted
hi there was a thread called "egyptian marriage traditions" in the living in egypt section. check it out, you might find some useful information.

best

Pendarth
Member # 8592
 - posted
I see that this is your first post ... please browse the topics and threads here.

LOTS to be aware of if you're an American woman whose never been out of USA - coming for the first time to get married to an Egyptian (who I assume you've never met - since you're coming to Egypt to get married ... but, I hope I'm wrong)

ww0596
Member # 8585
 - posted
We are to be married here in the USA and will hopefully live here too. (pending immigration stuff) Yes we have met but have had a psudo dating thing as he didnt understand the whole dating thing.

quote:
Originally posted by Pendarth:
I see that this is your first post ... please browse the topics and threads here.

LOTS to be aware of if you're an American woman whose never been out of USA - coming for the first time to get married to an Egyptian (who I assume you've never met - since you're coming to Egypt to get married ... but, I hope I'm wrong)

ww0596
Member # 8585
 - posted
We are to be married here in the USA and will hopefully live here too. (pending immigration stuff) Yes we have met but have had a psudo dating thing as he didnt understand the whole dating thing.

quote:
Originally posted by Pendarth:

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by ww0596:
We are to be married here in the USA and will hopefully live here too. (pending immigration stuff)

That's what I call rrrrreal llllooooove

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:
Yes we have met but have had a psudo dating thing as he didnt understand the whole dating thing.

shoof el-bara2ah. Tsek tsek.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:
Hello, I am marrying an egyptian man. I am an american woman who has never been out of the USA. I wanted our vows to reflect who we are culturally as well as personally. Has anyone blended their wedding vows like this before?

Actually if you wanna melt the two pots together, he will have to hold your father's hand & promise to love him in sickness & in health.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356
 - posted
So have you married already?

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Actually if you wanna melt the two pots together, he will have to hold your father's hand & promise to love him in sickness & in health.

Damn right. ROFL.

Serendipity
Member # 7211
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Damn right. ROFL.

Heeeeeeeeeeey girl! havent seen you since I came back from egypt. HOW ARE YOU DOING???????????

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Heeeeeeeeeeey girl! havent seen you since I came back from egypt. HOW ARE YOU DOING???????????

Thanks for asking my bunch of flowers. I am still breathing, Alhamdulilah! Was crazy busy at work, also began the Crusade, that is a serious search for a big-bucks paying job here. Not an easy task for a senile prune, but I am out there to win some business! How was Egypt???? Drop me an email plz.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
K-H

ww0596
Member # 8585
 - posted
Unfortunately he had to return to Egypt due to family problems. So we are on a holding pattern darn it.

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
So have you married already?

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:
Unfortunately he had to return to Egypt due to family problems. So we are on a holding pattern darn it.

Hah. Let me know if he ever shows up again..

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
if....EVER?hahaha

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com