EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Perfume Shops in Egypt » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Alyssa
Member # 10218
 - posted
The last time I went to Egypt, I visited a Perfume shop in Aswan. I am going to be going back to Egypt soon and wanted to go to the same one, as I didn't not get to buy anything last time but I can't remember the name of the shop. Has anyone been to a Perfume shop in Aswan and is willing to help me out with the name?

ShootingStar
Member # 9470
 - posted
Aswan is the perfume capital of Egypt. There are many, many perfume shops there and it will be impossible to guess at a name. Sorry! If you have more information, maybe someone can help.

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Alyssa:
The last time I went to Egypt, I visited a Perfume shop in Aswan. I am going to be going back to Egypt soon and wanted to go to the same one, as I didn't not get to buy anything last time but I can't remember the name of the shop. Has anyone been to a Perfume shop in Aswan and is willing to help me out with the name?

Are you sure it's the shop you're looking for. not somebody who works there???
As you've been to Aswan already, you'll know there are a billion perfume shops there.... all selling the same stuff!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Barbapapa
Member # 10031
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Are you sure it's the shop you're looking for. not somebody who works there???

[Big Grin]

egyptian-guy
Member # 9121
 - posted
Sorry never been to Aswan , but if you need anything cairo let me know [Smile]

margarita
Member # 9940
 - posted
I am in love with all of the perfumes I got while in Egypt. My favorite was my rose water ,but It fell off the counter and it broke [Frown] .

Barbapapa
Member # 10031
 - posted
I remember this perfume shop in Khan El Khalili. Hate to play the tourist, but I had one friend visiting me and she abolutely wanted to buy a perfume. So we entered the shop, and there...there was some slow music, many soft smells, the guy was talking with a very soft voice, and had a very special way of looking at us, like an hypnotiser (sp??) you know...My friend was saying, yes, yes, yes, she would have bought the whole shop...I was almost falling asleep (I swear it's true!!), but thanks God, I suddenly woke up, and pushed my friend out, before she lost all her money...Never entered this kind of shop again...

oldbag
Member # 9889
 - posted
On my first trip to Cairo, I ended up spending 1000LE on papyrus and 1000LE on oils/perfumes in the same shop - was I ever done... mind you I'm still in contact with the hustler and usually meet him for a chai when I'm about.

Barbapapa
Member # 10031
 - posted
Lucky man!! But at the time, my friend had no money, she was a poor student...Now she's rich!!! Maybe we should go to this shop again then, and she will expense all her money in perfumes!!

Alyssa
Member # 10218
 - posted
I only went to one..I don't remember the name. :-(

"Are you sure it's the shop you're looking for. not somebody who works there???"

Lol no!!! Haha I actually don't remember anyone who worked there.

Does anyone know the name of just any shop that I should go to in Aswan?

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com