EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » tickets » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
does any one know a good and cheap airlines to cairo from the usa??????????? the lowest i can find is 995.00 or a travel angency i can contact in the usa?

sin-dee
Member # 5854
 - posted
Where did you find that price?? I am in the USA and the cheapest I found was something like $1200.00 and that was with an 18 hour layover. But I was just checking prices, no serious plans to go to Egypt soon. [Frown]
I think a travel agent may be able to get you the cheapest and least layover flight. Just check with one in your area. It can't hurt. You don't have to commit yourself.
And do let me know what you find out as I am curious.

I am going to Jordan this winter but my friend said they will buy the ticket for me from Ammon and it will be much cheaper. Maybe a stupid question but can your husband buy your ticket from Egypt for you? And wouldn't it be much cheaper to do that?? And can it even be purchased that way???
Sorry I wasn't more help

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
I FOUND ONE THAT IS CALLED WHOLESALE FARES.COM FOR 525.00 PLUS TAXES WHICH COMES TO AROUND 8OO.OO AND 12 HOURS NONSTOP IF YOU FLY OUT OF PHILA.

sin-dee
Member # 5854
 - posted
Thats great. Personally I don't think you will find a cheaper non-stop flight than that..

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
GREAT IDEA ILL HAVE TO TRY
I WENT TO EGY IN FEB AND IT COST 600.00 ROUND TRIP ALL DEPENDS WHEN YOU GO I GUESS

garfield
Member # 10258
 - posted
when do you plan to travel???

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
SEPT2 TO 14 to cairo from PHL USA

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
hey garfield any ideas?????????

mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
the place i use to find my tickets any time i travel is sidestep.com dont know if it will help you much as tickets seem to be high right now coming from states. not sure about going to states but give it a try.

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
THANKS [Smile]

maryxshehab
Member # 11341
 - posted
micky how r u ???
i think air france is the cheaper one

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
i have looked ay all of them it is depressing

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
THEY ARE WORST

garfield
Member # 10258
 - posted
the problem is you want to fly out on a Sunday..which usually always makes the ticket price higher...best I could find with NWA flying out on Sept 4 (Monday) was for $941.84..it is NOT a direct flight. I will keep looking for you..good luck

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
thanks garfield. i found one one airfare now .com for 967.00 and it is a non stop flight.but i am still looking for cheaper and i am flying out on sept 2 which is a sat

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
I AM SORRY THAT WAS CHEAPAIR.COM

Mer
Member # 11678
 - posted
Don't be very tight, money are made to be spent, if I was u I will go first class, enjoy it , it si too short..

doodlebut
Member # 11649
 - posted
roundtrip from bos to cairo is about $710 right now for december travel.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com