EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Christmas in Sharm » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
Hi all!! I am thinking of spending Xmas and New Year in Sharm this year (two weeks), came over in June and loved it so much. What is the weather like this time of year and wil everything be open as usual?

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043
 - posted
if you want to go in christmas then you better make reservations NOW because it's usually full! and yes sharm is really cool in christmas [Smile]

pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
surely someone on here can give more information? Not really the answer i was looking for. I asked 1. what is the weather like in december/early jan and 2. is everything still open as usual? I am getting a late deal in November as plenty of new hotels will be fighting for your business. It is way to expensive to book now, lots of brits are avoiding Egypt like a dose of syphillis, it was quite when we went in June, cause of those stupid prats who call themselves terrorists, more like murderers actually.

biker babe
Member # 11108
 - posted
I've never been to Sharm, but it really doesn't take much investigation to find that in December its averagely 17-20C. Thats a bit colder than in England at the mo!

I would have thought any information was helpful, not so sure you needed to be so arrogant about the response you did get!

pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
I was not being arrogant, i was pleading for information, the only arrogance is your reply accusing ME of arrogance. I cant be bothered with this site, full of would be terroist supporters, peodophile and rapist supporters, and arses looking for european wifes to support them financially.Is it biker babe or the babe who is a bike?? Ummmm , the latter i suppose, no **** off.

biker babe
Member # 11108
 - posted
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
i say! what a terribly unpleasant chap! [Roll Eyes]

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
to answer one of your questions, of course everything will be open, why wouldnt it be? the temps will be nice, a bit like uk in summer, cold at night. This time of year is more high season for Egypt, low season is UK summertime as its too damn hot in Egypt then for the tourists.

Things MAY be closed on Fridays as Egypt is a Muslim country, it wont be closing for Christmas though.

egyptian-guy
Member # 9121
 - posted
Its not that cold in sharm during winter , by day it ranges from 25 to 30 and by night it's a bit colder and the more late it is; the colder it gets .

mac0623
Member # 10529
 - posted
take jumper for night time day time good but might get cloud and odd rain fall nothing to worry about you will get your tan

pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
thanks for the proper responses, i appreciate it instead of accusations being thrown, the only thing about writing is you cant sense a tone so people really shouldnt comment on your text, BB deserved it.

imagine
Member # 11591
 - posted
have anyone here celebrated christmas in egypt?? i meen with christmas tree and all the works?? would like to know how u did this... and when u say its cold in the nights of dec and january.. how cold is that??

pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
imagine regarding the other post, i have no argument with you whatsoever, just BB made an incorrect assumption on this page, see above

imagine
Member # 11591
 - posted
ok pube.. quite allright.. if u look at the other post however, u will see she has posted an appology for u.. just thought u should know.. anyway, if u feel a bit negative right now (i picked up on that 1 lol) go look at my "positive thread" in living in egypt.. guarenteed to put a smile on your face

pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
ok, thanks, i will. did not see the apology, i ahve faced soo much agressiveness on this site, i will always fight back and defend myself. Hope you appreciate, as for the others, really cant be arsed...will hunour them till the cows come home

imagine
Member # 11591
 - posted
i understand.. hope my positive thread will put a smile on your face though

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com