EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » I'LL B IN HURGHADA FROM 16-9 UP TO 21-9 » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
bad boy need love
Member # 11267
 - posted
DEAR ALL
I'LL B IN HURGHADA FROM 16-9 UP TO 21-9
IF ANY BODY LIKE TO MEET ME PLZ TELL ME AT

xfrogsex@hotmail.com

LOVE 4 ALL OF U

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
Frogsex.... get the message!!! NOBODY WANTS TO MEET YOU!!!!!
Maybe nobody has a frog they want impregnated!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

imagine
Member # 11591
 - posted
ilmao samia....

what will u be doing in hurghada???

pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
how tacky and desperate... he may as well write, I am looking for a quick cheap shag, hay bad boy, you need to contact Biker Babem shes a goer, thats why she refers herself to a bike as everyone rides her....

pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
i put the M on the end of babe for manking and minging

imagine
Member # 11591
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by pubestone:
you need to contact Biker Babem shes a goer, thats why she refers herself to a bike as everyone rides her....

Hope u know her well enough to make a comment like that.. if not u should ask yourself if insulting people and saying nasty things about them is a sorry atempt to boost your self confidense or make u feel good!! and if it does do that for u, u need some proffesional help.

got nothing against u personally, but that remark was just a bit to nasty and childish to let it go by without a comment!!!!

pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
i dont know her well enough and dont want to either, just a name like that is asking for it, just like my pen name really, she can obviously give it but not take it. I appreciate your comment but dont really care either way what you or anyone thinks really. gotta go, i got a life!! why are you proposing to do something about it from cyber space? No, well get stuffed then and mind your own business. you obviously have one huge nose!! What goes around comes around, but you are of course entitled to your opinion which i respect fully.

pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
what i meant to say was go and get a life!! i type too fast..

bb
Member # 11108
 - posted
Hahaha, and Pubestone, you know absolutley nothing about me or what I'm like, however you clearly are very small minded and agressive. Not the kind of person I would want to know anything about me.

Oh and just for your benefit, the name change has nothing to do with you, I had an accident and I'm not ashamed of it. Say what you like!!!

imagine
Member # 11591
 - posted
uhmm i do have a life... this is a forum, where anyone can comment on any post they wish too, so why should i mind my own buisness??

all i am saying is that i think its an awfull thing to say without knowing if its true or not.. have u concidered her name is created because she might have a motorcycle?? (just guessing here ofcouse)... i just dont think u can judge a book by its cover (or a person why hes/hers username)

I will not go into this further... different people different oppinions

bb
Member # 11108
 - posted
Got it in 1 Imagine! [Wink] [Big Grin]

pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
yeah, as if im bothered. whatever....couldnt care less, as you said different people, different opinions, and this is mine, or are you hypicritical of your own opinion? As for BB's accident, dont really care, should I? Not as if she is my family or anything.

bb
Member # 11108
 - posted
I meant a name accident, nothing to care about really! I don't care, so wouldn't expect anyone else to!

imagine
Member # 11591
 - posted
no one asked u to care about her accident did they??

You are certainly entiteld to your oppinion, and i stand by my statement "different people different oppinions".. im not saying that u are not, am i??

anyway.. u seem so negative!! having a bad day??

pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
Funny bb you quoted this (Oh and just for your benefit, the name change has nothing to do with you, I had an accident and I'm not ashamed of it Say what you like!!!) funny how you were quick enough to make a judgement about me but cant take it back. Loooser, not having a bad day, just dont care what i say please or offend, just like others on here

bb
Member # 11108
 - posted
Listen Pubestone, clearly I upset you yesterday, when I felt you were less than grateful towards an encouraging remark. As I have read in one of your other posts, tones can't be read, therefore if I was mistaken I apologise.

pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
so how is accident just a name then BB, dont answer cause i wont be back to look, have a good life

imagine
Member # 11591
 - posted
hmm this thread is going nowhere.. so negative.. think ill go back to my positive thread lol..

bb
Member # 11108
 - posted
okaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
Got what i wanted anyway... A REACTION!!! It obviously hit a nerve, i have really enjoyed winding you all up!! Bye kids.

pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
apologies from myself BB. Dont mean what i say. Good luck in life. I am just on a wind up today.

imagine
Member # 11591
 - posted
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by bad boy need love:
DEAR ALL
I'LL B IN HURGHADA FROM 16-9 UP TO 21-9
IF ANY BODY LIKE TO MEET ME PLZ TELL ME AT

xfrogsex@hotmail.com

LOVE 4 ALL OF U

...from 16.9 up to 21.9... ? is that the growing rate or what? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

pubestone
Member # 11655
 - posted
no, thats the age he is looking for in a backwards motion sadeeqy! Or it could be the mental age he is seeking?

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com