EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » I have something to celebrate!! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
Just received the results of the first year of my Masters - and I have passed!! My son suggested we have ANOTHER holiday in Egypt to celebrate - in February 2007 when its sooooo cold here. I want to take him to Luxor for a week, but he wants to go back to El Gouna and windsurf - he has little sense of adventure!

imagine
Member # 11591
 - posted
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

karla
Member # 5472
 - posted
Congrats DawnBev! And hope that your "another holiday" will be great [Smile]

blue skies
Member # 8447
 - posted
Congratulations - well done! And what better way to reward yourself?! How many years of studying do you have left?

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
thank you! Another 2 years left, but the final year will be a dissertation. (not sure if that will be easier or not).

more tea vicar?
Member # 9824
 - posted
mabrook dawnbev well done girl [Big Grin]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
yeah!!! well done! what are you studying?

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
MSc in Health and Social Care Research.

Its a bit heavy going at times. I'd rather do a MA in Ancient History but work won't pay the fees for that.

Still, it means a pay rise, and that means ............... holidays!!

I was going to decorate the house and do some more work on it, but I hate D.I.Y.

simpri
Member # 11573
 - posted
Congratulations DawnBev, don't worry about the dissertation phase, it really gives you something to get your teeth into, where most previous pieces will have been restrictive in wordage. One thing, you may be offered from a range of topics to choose an area of research for dissertation, but if not you need to find something you really want to work on, and have it approved in time before you waste time running past many options. Something you feel passionate about really keeps the interest and helps you enjoy the process. It took me almost 6-months to get my supervisor to approve my area of choice! Well done! [Cool]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com