EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » airlines » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
doodlebut
Member # 11649
 - posted
If you experienced folk had your choice, would you pick flying aitalia or a combo of swiss air and luftansa? mind you there is a connection involved in either zurich or in milan.

I'm looking for the airline that you don't have to hold your arms out and flap like crazy and that has a good ontime record. [Smile]

Madame M.
Member # 8386
 - posted
Lufthansa is a good one. I had a wonderful flight. I've also used AA and BA and both were also very good. Both times I went to Egypt I got an upgrade..for free [Smile] First class baby!

doodlebut
Member # 11649
 - posted
ok you have to tell me how you scored that one!!!!. is AA American Airlines?

Madame M.
Member # 8386
 - posted
Yeah AA is American Airlines.

Well my first trip I got to the front of the line at check in and the lady told me...YOU got an upgrade! Woohooo!

Second trip (with AA)..I was talking to my husband while waiting at the airport and he told me..you're gonna get another upgrade. I said, no way I'm not that lucky. Well....I got on the plane and was seated next to a man who had bought his ticket last minute. He and his wife got seated in separate sections..him in economy, her in first class. He was telling me about his predicament and I said, well I'd switch with her but I don't think she wants to give up that kinda seat. He went and talked to her and she asked if I'd switch seats. Bonus! First class again! Hubby was so right [Smile]

doodlebut
Member # 11649
 - posted
wow!!! Hopefully my irish luck will kick in too!

doodlebut
Member # 11649
 - posted
Ok well apparently the flights have changed since I posted this and i'm about to purchase my tickets.

When posed with the decision to either fly Alitalia or Air France, which do I choose? Both include layovers of at a min 1 1/2 hours and a max of 3 hours.

help!!!

Madame M.
Member # 8386
 - posted
I heard a horror of a horror story about Air France. I've heard Alitalia sucks too.

doodlebut
Member # 11649
 - posted
hahahahaha

niiiiiice

do i risk a longer flight time/duration to go with a better airline like swiss air or luftanza?

Madame M.
Member # 8386
 - posted
how long you talkin'?

if it's only a matter of a couple hours I say go for Lufthansa.

doodlebut
Member # 11649
 - posted
well british air's flight is 5 hours longer

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com