EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » egypt » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
mira55
Member # 11747
 - posted
go away in 10.09 for Egypt to conclude marriage. Must I make somewhere a reservation It is достатачно to book in the form the address Will Stay? My future man will wait me to the airport. I will bring documents for concluding the marriage as well. Did somebody of the airport where ask You go? For I understood That Visa I will receive on the airport of Egypt

egyptian-guy
Member # 9121
 - posted
Happy marriage and no one will ask you anything at the airport

mira55
Member # 11747
 - posted
Thank Much, I was much embarrassed. For I will go in Egypt and will go to her to an aircraft for the first time [Smile] [Big Grin] [Cool]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
good luck mira, enjoy the ride!

you will get your visa in the airport in egypt. the flight crew will tell you where and how, and the airport staff will direct and help you.

have a great time, congratulations and all the best of luck to you and your future husband.

egyptian-guy
Member # 9121
 - posted
where are you ?!

mira55
Member # 11747
 - posted
IN BULGARIA

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
what day is it in bulgaria?!

Hips don't lie
Member # 9121
 - posted
welcome to Egypt in advance

mira55
Member # 11747
 - posted
I do not discover english about this as well I use a vocabulary in an internet [Frown] [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

Yanal
Member # 9121
 - posted
its ok

mira55
Member # 11747
 - posted
Can you help me for the documents?

Yanal
Member # 9121
 - posted
you dont need any documents
you will get the visa as soon as you arrive

mira55
Member # 11747
 - posted
Situation is not us Visa-Атова Know With I What records are kind Needed Marriage to start concluding me?! I self-know НЯКЪКАВ contract with lawyer-thing-other is being taken out

mira55
Member # 11747
 - posted
[Roll Eyes] [Frown] [Roll Eyes] [Frown]

doodlebut
Member # 11649
 - posted
I think if you visit the website for the Bulgarian embassy in Egypt that should give you the info on what you need to get married.

imagine
Member # 11591
 - posted
to get married in egypt all you need is your passport and a document stating your previous adresses in Bulgaria and the fact that your are not allready married

destinychild
Member # 11733
 - posted
But all these papers must be translate in arabic and certifyed.

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
and take divoce papers if you have been married before. that was my mistake the first time i went.have the orginals of everything they dont except copies unless notorized. good luck to you. best wishes for a wonderful life [Smile]

mira55
Member # 11747
 - posted
Thanks much for the information! Is it possible for somebody to say what writes itself in the contract that is being made at a lawyer

[Confused] [Eek!]

doodlebut
Member # 11649
 - posted
Well the lawyer should tell you what is written there. Do you know the name of the lawyer you are using? If so just email him/her and ask if they know english. My guess is that they will.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com