EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Desparate need for face lift » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
bird
Member # 8784
 - posted
I have been to Egypt MAY-JUNE. I find that the President only care about fixing and making all the cities like, Cairo, Alex, Luxor, Ismailia etc. look so good. Mr Mubarak needs to pay attention to the cities like Zefta (Zifta),Mit Ghamr..etc The streets need to be cleaned often and they need to collect the garbage often as well. And not forgetting fix the streets properly for these people, they are Egyptians too. They think tourist do not go there well they are so worng. Wake up Mr. Mubarak do some small things for these cities.

sunburnt
Member # 4986
 - posted
LOL you think Cairo looks good?

Jamsie Cottar
Member # 9824
 - posted
What country and city do you live in bird. If you think cairo etc LOOKS GOOD!
I'd love to know where you are comparing it with?

bird
Member # 8784
 - posted
Well i was a bit wrong, Cairo does not look all that good but you should see how they treat the cities like Zifta etc it looks even worse than Cairo

MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by bird:
Well i was a bit wrong, Cairo does not look all that good but you should see how they treat the cities like Zifta etc it looks even worse than Cairo

You asked about Zefta before and I told you it's a hell hole.

Maybe they should start off with giving it a better name!

(for foreigners: Zeft(a) means something like crap or trash in Egyptian dialect. Add the A and it gives a feminine character to the word!)

teflontoupee
Member # 11857
 - posted
Oh that was very nasty [Frown]

Guest Of Life
Member # 11462
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by bird:
I have been to Egypt MAY-JUNE. I find that the President only care about fixing and making all the cities like, Cairo, Alex, Luxor, Ismailia etc. look so good. Mr Mubarak needs to pay attention to the cities like Zefta (Zifta),Mit Ghamr..etc The streets need to be cleaned often and they need to collect the garbage often as well. And not forgetting fix the streets properly for these people, they are Egyptians too. They think tourist do not go there well they are so worng. Wake up Mr. Mubarak do some small things for these cities.

i agree with that , didn't see Ismailia but i heard it's very nice\clean
i think all Egypt need this, but sure when the stealing and corruption stops 1st, it will happen

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com