EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Business Meeting / Seminar Rooms in Cairo » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
Does anybody have first hand info and feedback about any business meeting rooms that are available in Cairo and what they are like?

I am looking for a room that can seat 30 in a cabaret style and has the capability to host a PowerPoint presentation.

I would like to know estimates on prices too if anyone has any info. Also, feedback on the professionalism of the place if you can [Smile]

A lot to ask I know... but hey [Big Grin]

citizen
Member # 1344
 - posted
Ask hotels in the area you want to be in. They have various room capacities. I imagine not too expensive at this time!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
I will email hotels if I do not receive any helpful info from people with any first hand knowledge.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
try the 4 seasons.... [Big Grin] [Wink]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
Sure, I will have an open bar and pay for the bill at the end of the day too [Wink]

Hotels get mixed reviews so I am looking for an independant venue. I have found a Training Centre but the room is not practical, I am hoping ES folk can help [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
Sure, I will have an open bar and pay for the bill at the end of the day too [Wink]

Hotels get mixed reviews so I am looking for an independant venue. I have found a Training Centre but the room is not practical, I am hoping ES folk can help [Big Grin]

citizen
Member # 1344
 - posted
My company uses the Sonesta and Meridien both very professional. If you want something cheaper the military hotels are OK, there's one on Khalifa Al Mamoun

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
Citizen, do you have any specific info on these two hotels? Prices, opinion etc...

I am trying to avoid hotels like I said, if I cannot find an independant room I will go down the hotel route and I would start with sonesta and Meridien as they are the closest hotels to me.

Has your compant ever looked at any independant training rooms?

Shanta Gdeeda
Member # 9889
 - posted
Art House Zamalek.
also the Hub heliopolis.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
Do you have any info on them Shanta? Isn't the Hub just a group to ask questions?

What is the Arthouse like?

Shanta Gdeeda
Member # 9889
 - posted
I think the Hub is actually a building - have sent you a link on FB.
Art House has a room like a boardroom with projector and stuff. Not posh, but depends what you're looking for.
Will share you on FB if find link!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
Thanks SQ... If The Hub can provide what they advertise they look pretty good. It certainly gives me something to look at.

*like*

Again, thanks muchly.

Shanta Gdeeda
Member # 9889
 - posted
PS what do you mean by 'cabaret style'?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
http://www.conferenceculture.co.uk/layout_styles.htm

Seperate tables with the delegates facing the speaker.

Shanta Gdeeda
Member # 9889
 - posted
ok right well the Art House room for hire is boardroom style.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
Yeah, the room I found is boardroom style and it is one table that cannot be split.

The Hub looks ok but more like a project for people starting out... I have emailed them though and I will go take a look though if they look like they can assist.

Exiiled
Member # 17278
 - posted
You can also try a virtual office in Cairo that also rent out meeting rooms. For those who are unfamiliar with virtual offices, they are offices with all the facilities but cost a fraction of the price of maintaining your own office. You choose a package according to your needs such as: number of days you want to have access to an office, meeting rooms, business phone number with receptionist answering your calls, business mail-box, business title in lobby. It's great to make an impression and great for those who only need an office several times a month. Alright enough blabbering, here's the link, call 'em up, tell them what you want and maybe they'll be able to accomdate you.

http://www.regus.com.eg/search/offices/centre/?CentreId=604

P.S Go get 'em!

this
Member # 17234
 - posted
I've never been there but I think I called them once to inquire.

http://keysgroupservices.com/egypt_office.htm#

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
Thanks ever so for all this info. I will look into them all and hopefully I will find the right room.

[Big Grin]

Shanta Gdeeda
Member # 9889
 - posted
Here's one in a hotel Penny mentioned last year in a similar thread:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=019938;p=1#000003

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
Cheers SQ. Did you find a room for yourself in the end?

Penny
Member # 1925
 - posted
Also very good and bit more upmarket:-

http://www.radissonblu.com/hotel-cairoheliopolis/meetings

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
Cool, I will contact them all for estimates and see if I can go and visit some places [Smile]

Really trying to steer clear of the hotels though but if the private hire stuff isn't suffice then I can begin trawling the hotels.

I know that Fairmont have some nice rooms with excellent feedback... But feedback such as the Sofitel in Ma'adi has the noisiest AC that the speaker has to shout over it and it is either on freezing or off deter me [Smile]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com