EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » divorce » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
leia
Member # 14098
 - posted
...does anyone knows how much time it takes to get a divorce in egypt ...and what are the proceedings...
[Confused]

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
If the man instigates it, then it can take days

If the women does then it take years

Speak to a lawyer, your embassy can advise you of a suitable name

Wish You Were Here
Member # 14028
 - posted
there is some thing called kol3 which means the woman leave every thing for the man to just get divorce and the case doesnt take time but to be able to help u

1- nationality
2- religion

3- did you speak to lawyer
4- type of marriage contract you have
hope we all can help
regards
amr

south_london_male
Member # 3917
 - posted
Hi Leia:
With a good Lawyer it can take few years ,, with a bad one you need lots of luck.
Are you in Egypt? if you are then fet your embassy involved ,, but the problem that the law in Egypt would not cause any problems for him for getting a second wife,, only will give the first wife the right to get a quick divorce if he have not informed her in advance that he was going to marry another one.. If you are in Egypt you can name and shame him ,, go to his work place and speak to his boss.
Go to his family if he has got one and speak to them if you know them ,,, he must be a muslim to get a second wife so you can go to DAR ELEFTAA and ask them what to do .. it is in ALAZHAR AREA, if you are outside Egypt then go to the egyptian embassy and ask them for advice... leave the lawyer part till you have no other options...
One more thing if you are from western european country so you might have some good luck with all the above things which I mentioned,, if you are from eastern european country then I am not sure about how much luck you wil get,,, any way good luck

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
Leia was asking becasue she has an Egyptian b/f with an Egyptian wife. The b/f has told her he will divorce his wife

south_london_male
Member # 3917
 - posted
Thanks Akshar , I have answred here before I read the other post.

All We Are is Just Dust in The Wind
Member # 14028
 - posted
same here thanks for pointing up to the other post

doodlebug
Member # 11649
 - posted
I'm sorry I know I should stay the heck away from these types of threads but you are actually considering having him go ahead with divorcing his wife, leaving his child, just so you can marry him?

Please before you go any further picture you as the wife with this child, picture that you are secure in your marriage (so you think) and that you do not work, your husband brings home the money and the child loves his/her daddy very very much.

Then one day he comes home and says, "i divorce you, i divorce you, i divorce you" and whatever else he needs to do to get the divorce complete. Picture the tears in the little child's eyes as he watches his father break his mother's heart.

Please think of that poor child each and every time you talk to this man. If he is able to do this to his wife and child now, he will also do it to you and your child, if you have one with him, as well.

Please don't do this for the sake of the child if nothing else.

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
Did she say it was the other woman leaving the man? Perhaps in another thread I missed? [Confused]

All We Are is Just Dust in The Wind
Member # 14028
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Did she say it was the other woman leaving the man? Perhaps in another thread I missed? [Confused]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003605
amr

leia
Member # 14098
 - posted
i was asking about divorce proceedings in egypt for curiosity...i just wanted details about that cause i don't know much about this things and i was curious.....
but i won't do anything about this ...i know he is a jackass and this are all lies ....i will just break up cause i'm not one of the stupid women wich permit to be thrown to the garbage by a rat...
yeah ..i admit i was devastated when he told me ....but this is not the first disappointment and i'm sure that it won't be neither the last one
i won't never break up a family ...no matter what ...i have some morals and beside that i won't like that something like this 2 hapen 2 me ...
anyway tks for your good advices [Wink]
take care

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com