EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Military Service » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
hurghadasmydream
Member # 18857
 - posted
Hi, I am new to this forum and I'm still searching through it from the beginning so forgive me if this has been discussed before. I am still only reading posts from 2006!! My Egyptian b/f is 26, he has brothers aged 23, 29 and 32. None of them have ever been in the army and I can't understand why as I thought military service was compulsory in Egypt. Can anyone explain as to why they haven't been called up. Many thanks for any information received [Confused]

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
it is compulsory but they pick and choose who they want and when they want them. Just because they haven't been yet doesn't mean they wont.

This forum is over run by spammers, there is a new forum www.egyptalk.com where most have gone to.

Sadly you joined at the end of a great forum, sad to see it like this but no sense in trying to fight spammers in the amounts they are here if the owners don't give a toss. There IS however loads of info on here, IF you can find it, although old stuff may not be up to date now.

hurghadasmydream
Member # 18857
 - posted
Hi Ayisha, thanks for your reply, so he may still get called up at the age of 26. I will keep working my way through all the posts, like you said there's a lot of info in here. Thanks again

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com