EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » FLATS IN CAIRO » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
noiretblanc
Member # 4272
 - posted
I can see in many posts, that many people is searching for a flat in Cairo, Luxor and Alexandria. Maybe those living in these cities can ask their bowabs about the empty flats available. It would be very helpful for us: foreigners who are going to move to Cairo in a few days.
About Cairo I think that most of the people want to live near downtown (Mohandissen, Zamalek, G. City) and also in the outskirts (Maadi, Heliopolis). About the other cities I do not have any idea. It would be very nice and helpful if you can post any information about this issue.

Thank you from all the foreigners!!!

Deepest Rhythm
Member # 5345
 - posted
hi (:
I m new in here but I love this site, it helped me so much.
I live now in zamalek area, it is too quite and peaceful. The apartment next to mine in the same floor is available. I think it's two or 3 bedrooms
Whoever needs it please email me
deepest_rhythm@yahoo.com

noiretblanc
Member # 4272
 - posted
Thank you very much!!! I will write an email to you.

For people searching for a flat: A friend of mine told me that there is a journal: www.ewaseet.com which have classifieds adds, but it is in Arabic, so only those who speak Arabic can understand it. I hope it helps.

Habibi 44
Member # 5401
 - posted
Hello to all, I'm new to this site also, and i hope to get a nice welcome. I am also looking to rent an apartment in zamalek for a period of a year or so, and would like any info on how to do this.The apartment should have at least 2-3 bedrooms and it has to be within my budget of 1000-1500LE per month. I would be grateful if any one could help me to do this.
look forward to hearing from you.

noiretblanc
Member # 4272
 - posted
Hello Habibi. I have been visiting some sites and I think you can find something which fullfills your requeriments at the web sites (www-e.dar.com , www.trenta.net...). I will move to Cairo in five days and I will first visit Zamalek and talk to the doormen about empty flats. That's what many people in this forum recommended to do. If I cannot find anything, I will probably talk to e-dar.com.
Good luck in your search!!

Habibi 44
Member # 5401
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by noiretblanc:
Hello Habibi. I have been visiting some sites and I think you can find something which fullfills your requeriments at the web sites (www-e.dar.com , www.trenta.net...). I will move to Cairo in five days and I will first visit Zamalek and talk to the doormen about empty flats. That's what many people in this forum recommended to do. If I cannot find anything, I will probably talk to e-dar.com.
Good luck in your search!!

Thankyou hunnie for replying, I am in contact with trenta all the time but it's who you know not what you know in this case,
so if you hear anything, please contact me and vice versa. many thanks

noiretblanc
Member # 4272
 - posted
I will Habibi.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com