EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Between the lines » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
hermst
Member # 1934
 - posted
I recently posted a message concerning Nexus magazine and Egyptian Underground cities. I was a little surprised by the responses. Ausar the labyrr however you spell it was mentioned alongside Herodotus but there were other underground structures discussed too. No indication of being confused. In any case you could have just typed Nexus into the Net and seen for yourself.
And Osiris(there`s two of you)the fact that I mentioned "questionable" in relation to some Nexus articles means that I am aware of it`s status. In spite of that I still thought the article was worth looking at. I would have thought this was easy to infer from the way the posting was written. Ultimately if a reputable newspaper`s article concerning an archaeological discovery is reproduced in a magazine the reputation of the magazine is pretty irrelevant since newspaper articles are verifiable.
Hermst

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
Hermst,I have no objection in discussing alternative theories. I noticed that nobody responded to the post except Osiris so this would tell you that not very many people know about the phenomenon that you speak of. I am not up to date on Nexus magazine nor carry a subscrition to the magazine. You could post more details about the underground structure. The one I am most familar with was the most supposed labyrinth found by Lepsisus early in the 1800's. The other one I am not familar with.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com