Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  EgyptSearch Forums
  Ancient Egypt and Egyptology
  Why Are Egyptian Women So Beautiful? Look & See! (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Why Are Egyptian Women So Beautiful? Look & See!
Giza-Rider

posted 29 September 2005 12:40 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
FOR THOSE WHO CALL MISS RUBY & MISS EGYPT ORDINARY, YOU MUST NOT HAVE SEEN THEM UPCLOSE---BOTH OF THEM ARE DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS, ESPECIALLY RUBY'S MUSICAL VIDEO ABOUT ANCIENT EGYPT. I HAVE SATELLITE TV AND I GET ABOUT 8 ARAB CHANNELS AND RUBY IS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND TOTALLY EGYPTIAN--JUST A REGULAR COLLEGE STUDENT--STUDYING TO BE A LAWYER, BTW.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY, THAT THE ISLAMIC GROUPS IN EGYPT WANT TO GET HER BANNED FROM PERFORMING IN EGYPT.

quote:
Originally posted by Giza-Rider:

[b]RUBY - EGYPTIAN SINGER - CAIRO

NOUR - MISS EGYPT

[/B]

[This message has been edited by Giza-Rider (edited 29 September 2005).]

IP: Logged

ausar

posted 29 September 2005 12:49 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Girls like Ruby and Miss Egypt are very common. They just look like the ordinary girl-next-door types. Of course Islamic clerics will ban just about any women that shows too much.

Ruby is attractive,though. Nothing special.

Whoever selects the Miss Egypt has very poor taste. Most look like garbage can broads.

Ceelgabo_11

posted 29 September 2005 10:21 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ceelgabo_11     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zulu:
Ausar,
Ceelgabo posted a twenty piece shawty.

What the hell is shawty?

leba

posted 29 September 2005 10:33 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
miss egypt contestants

[This message has been edited by leba (edited 29 September 2005).]

yazid904

posted 29 September 2005 12:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for yazid904     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
leba,

if a country wants to win international (beauty??)contests, its women have to chosen from the group you posted.
If you notice, all non-european countries do the same thing-they find a women with a colour matching the 'Eurocentrist' view of beauty...

That is what winning is about!! hahahehe.

Giza-Rider

posted 29 September 2005 01:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
ACTUALLY, THIS WAS NOT THE CASE IN EGYPT. PART OF THE OFFICIAL RULES IS THAT THE GIRL HAD TO 100% WITH EGYPTIAN PARENTS, IN ORDER TO ELEMINATE ANY FOREIGNERS FROM ENTERING THE COMPETITION. SOMETIMES, THEY TEND TO FAVOR THE MORE AUTHENTIC EGYPTIAN LOOK OVER THE EUROPEAN LOOK, THAT IS WHY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR TYPE WAS SELECTED IN THE PREVIOUS POST. ALSO, THIS CONTEST IS NOT JUST ABOUT BEAUTY, BUT RATHER POSE AND PERSONALITY AS WELL.

quote:
Originally posted by yazid904:
leba,

if a country wants to win international (beauty??)contests, its women have to chosen from the group you posted.
If you notice, all non-european countries do the same thing-they find a women with a colour matching the 'Eurocentrist' view of beauty...

That is what winning is about!! hahahehe.

COBRA

posted 29 September 2005 02:54 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for COBRA     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Even though i don't like the fact that some misguded muslim women show their skin off.....***But it is no supprice to know that somalia and Ethiopia between them have produced 4 amoungst models in the world. A nation of beauty.***

But i still belive women should dress modestly.

[This message has been edited by COBRA (edited 29 September 2005).]

ausar

posted 29 September 2005 03:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

quote:
ACTUALLY, THIS WAS NOT THE CASE IN EGYPT. PART OF THE OFFICIAL RULES IS THAT THE GIRL HAD TO 100% WITH EGYPTIAN PARENTS, IN ORDER TO ELEMINATE ANY FOREIGNERS FROM ENTERING THE COMPETITION. SOMETIMES, THEY TEND TO FAVOR THE MORE AUTHENTIC EGYPTIAN LOOK OVER THE EUROPEAN LOOK, THAT IS WHY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR TYPE WAS SELECTED IN THE PREVIOUS POST. ALSO, THIS CONTEST IS NOT JUST ABOUT BEAUTY, BUT RATHER POSE AND PERSONALITY AS WELL.

Yeah,and they select the lightest Egyptian women they can find. Mostly from areas like Mansoura where lots of mixing has occured. This is the same area where village women were rapped by French soliders.

Just look at Miss Egypt and Miss Dominican Republic and compare it to the average person on the street of any of these countries.

Horemheb

posted 29 September 2005 03:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Horemheb     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Nice thread...some Nubian, some Egyptian women. Both look pretty good.

COBRA

posted 29 September 2005 03:12 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for COBRA     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

Yeah,and they select the lightest Egyptian women they can find. Mostly from areas like Mansoura where lots of mixing has occured. This is the same area where village women were rapped by French soliders.

Just look at Miss Egypt and Miss Dominican Republic and compare it to the average person on the street of any of these countries.

good point,

Bye the way about Miss Egypt i only got one thing to say.....TOO MUCH PACKAGE!!!!

you know what i mean, i have notaced all these gulf news readers over due it with the eye plucking and make up.....are they forced to do it.....it looks aukward.

ausar

posted 29 September 2005 03:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

quote:
Nice thread...some Nubian, some Egyptian women. Both look pretty good

No Nubian women have been posted in this forum. Its mostly Egyptian and Somali women. Not Nubians!!

COBRA

posted 29 September 2005 03:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for COBRA     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
but you would technicaly regard kushties as desendents of kush....meaning nubia.

Horemheb

posted 29 September 2005 03:16 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Horemheb     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
By the way ausar...that Brier book I mentioned. Even though his thesis is incorrect there is much good information . Much of the book is background information. I did find a book with some of the armarna letters in English....

Ceelgabo_11

posted 29 September 2005 03:23 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ceelgabo_11     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Giza-Rider:
[b]ACTUALLY, THIS WAS NOT THE CASE IN EGYPT. PART OF THE OFFICIAL RULES IS THAT THE GIRL HAD TO 100% WITH EGYPTIAN PARENTS, IN ORDER TO ELEMINATE ANY FOREIGNERS FROM ENTERING THE COMPETITION. SOMETIMES, THEY TEND TO FAVOR THE MORE AUTHENTIC EGYPTIAN LOOK OVER THE EUROPEAN LOOK, THAT IS WHY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR TYPE WAS SELECTED IN THE PREVIOUS POST. ALSO, THIS CONTEST IS NOT JUST ABOUT BEAUTY, BUT RATHER POSE AND PERSONALITY AS WELL.

[/B]

Giza how do Egyptian official determine who is 100% Egyptian and who is not, when Egyptian refer to themself either Arabs or Copts. We all know that Arabs arrived in Egypt 1000 years ago, and the Copts by just looking the name copt you could clearly see Greek all over...

So Giza why is it okey for Egyptian who descends from Arab or Greek to call him or herself Egyptian...but is not okey for descendend of Nubian or native Egyptian who just happens to be dark to call him or herself Egyptian..

Why is someone like Jamal Nassir who fought for Arab identity rather than EGyptian identity more excepted as Egyptian than Anwar Sadat who referred to himself Egyptian before Arab?

[This message has been edited by Ceelgabo_11 (edited 29 September 2005).]

ausar

posted 29 September 2005 03:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

quote:
but you would technicaly regard kushties as desendents of kush....meaning nubia

Not really. Somalia and ancient Nubia are two different areas. Ancient Kush was Northern Sudan. The only people that might be related to Somalis in ancient Cush would be the Beja who were the Medijay. There are offshoots of the beja called the Ababda that live around the Red Sea Hills of Egypt and Aswan. Some of them I suspect are heavily mixed with Arabs.

Modern Nubians are not homogenous either. I can show you Nubians that are lighter than average. Simply because some modern Nubians have mixed with Arabs,Turks,Hungarians,and other groups. Two groups of Nubians known as the kushaf and Magaraab have foreign origins.

zulu

posted 29 September 2005 03:57 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for zulu     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ceelgabo_11:
What the hell is shawty?

people in atlanta use shawty in place of girl ceelgabo

yazid904

posted 29 September 2005 05:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for yazid904     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Gizae,

The Somali women you profiled are African!

Most of the Somali/Ethiopian I have met were fine boned featured though thier 'bumper' was well developled! (como el continent africano). I am refering to shape and contour!

Romper el bumper??? I couldn't resist.

Djehuti

posted 29 September 2005 06:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Djehuti     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Neogeo cracked me up too!

quote:
Neo said:

Here's another famous Egyptian woman, Nawaal El Sadawi. She was very beautiful when she was younger

This is her today

ROTFLOL Wow, what happened to the lady?!!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 29 September 2005).]

neo*geo

posted 29 September 2005 06:57 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for neo*geo     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Neogeo cracked me up too!

[b]ROTFLOL Wow, what happened to the lady?!!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 29 September 2005).][/B]

Obviously, she was MUCH younger when the picture on her book cover was taken...

sonomod

posted 29 September 2005 07:23 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

This is the same area where village women were rapped by French soliders.

Excuse me? My in-laws french ancestors raped the women?

No I thought they patiently reverted to Islam and married the wives, why our entire town of Shebin el-Kaum speaks fluent French over a century later.

Ausar, so mean!

ausar

posted 29 September 2005 07:27 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

I'm talking about Mansoura,sonomod, not the particular village you mention. Sometimes women from Mansoura are unsually light with light hair comparied to other Egyptian women.

This is what I have been told about Mansoura. Near Luxor there is a village there called Marris where women are lighter than usually and people have told me the same stories.

Djehuti

posted 29 September 2005 07:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Djehuti     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neo*geo:
Obviously, she was MUCH younger when the picture on her book cover was taken...

LOL I understand that!! By why a photograph like this?!

!!

Djehuti

posted 29 September 2005 07:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Djehuti     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

relaxx

posted 29 September 2005 07:58 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for relaxx     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

No I thought they patiently reverted to Islam and married the wives, why our entire town of Shebin el-Kaum speaks fluent French over a century later.

Ausar, so mean!

sonomod,
What's your real background (Irish, Scottish, Welsh), please spare me from your slang, I don't live in the States...
Relaxx

sonomod

posted 29 September 2005 08:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

I'm talking about Mansoura,sonomod, not the particular village you mention. Sometimes women from Mansoura are unsually light with light hair comparied to other Egyptian women.

This is what I have been told about Mansoura. Near Luxor there is a village there called Marris where women are lighter than usually and people have told me the same stories.

Well I don't think thats entire what happened.

The women might have been prostitutes, because i don't think that during that period Egyptian men would allow their women to be raped.

They might pimp them out, but not allow rape.

bandon19

posted 29 September 2005 08:19 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for bandon19     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
GIZA U SAID EARLER IN THIS FORM PLEASE LEAVE RACE OUT OF THIS. THEN U ASK IF THESE SOMAILI WOMEN ARE BLACK AFRICANS. SO DONT ASK NOT TO BRING UP RACE IS UR GOING TO BRING IT UP UR SELF U KNOW WHAT SPARKLES RACISM IN THIS FORUM.

sonomod

posted 29 September 2005 08:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by relaxx:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sonomod:
[b]

Ausar, so mean!

sonomod,
What's your real background (Irish, Scottish, Welsh), please spare me from your slang, I don't live in the States...
Relaxx

[/B][/QUOTE]

Cripes I wasn't using slang. Where in that post is slang?

I have already noted my ethnic background. My family in Stavanger kept track of birth, marriage, death, voting records so we know where we come from. Sheesh!

relaxx

posted 29 September 2005 08:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for relaxx     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Cripes I wasn't using slang. Where in that post is slang?

I have already noted my ethnic background. My family in Stavanger kept track of birth, marriage, death, voting records so we know where we come from. Sheesh!

So you have a Scandinavian background...
Relaxx

sonomod

posted 29 September 2005 08:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
So you have a Scandinavian background...
Relaxx

No **** sherlock! And I think you know by now how much I dislike GB and Europe in general.

relaxx

posted 29 September 2005 08:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for relaxx     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
No **** sherlock! And I think you know by now how much I dislike GB and Europe in general.

Who are you? I'm just being curious, what did you right on the last Census report?
Relaxx

Giza-Rider

posted 29 September 2005 09:19 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Leba, where did you get all these
pictures?

Are you able to post Bigger Pictures than these? thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by leba:
miss egypt contestants

Giza-Rider

posted 29 September 2005 09:30 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Not my intention to start a race debate on this particular thread, but if you haven't noticed some of the comments made by others were racially motivated. Especially, the comment that they always pick a lighter complexioned contestant, which may or may not be true.

quote:
Originally posted by bandon19:
GIZA U SAID EARLER IN THIS FORM PLEASE LEAVE RACE OUT OF THIS. THEN U ASK IF THESE SOMAILI WOMEN ARE BLACK AFRICANS. SO DONT ASK NOT TO BRING UP RACE IS UR GOING TO BRING IT UP UR SELF U KNOW WHAT SPARKLES RACISM IN THIS FORUM.

sonomod

posted 29 September 2005 09:31 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Who are you? I'm just being curious, what did you right on the last Census report?
Relaxx

Whitey.

Giza-Rider

posted 29 September 2005 09:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
LOOKING AT THESE FACES AND KNOWING THAT EGYPT IS RICH WITH HERITAGE FROM ALL THE VARIOUS PEOPLES WHO CHOOSE TO SETTLE IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY, ONE WONDERS IF YOU COULD LOOK AT A PARTICULAR FACE AND GUESS WHO THE ANCESTORS OF EACH CONTESTANT WERE, OR WHAT OTHER NATIONALITY OUTSIDE OR INSIDE OF EGYPT DO THEY RESEMBLE.

ALL WE CAN DO IS GUESS, SINCE WE DON'T KNOW MOST OF THESE LADIES PERSONALLY.

GOOD LUCK GUESSING!!

quote:
Originally posted by leba:
miss egypt contestants

bandon19

posted 30 September 2005 01:03 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for bandon19     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
giza u said earler in ur post that please do not bring the race card in this forum. But then u ask if somiales are black africans why do u do this when u know what starts out.

relaxx

posted 30 September 2005 05:00 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for relaxx     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Whitey.

Well, what's your European origins, unless you don't know, but please be clear. Please no slang, like in your last post, I find it a little bit rude.
Relaxx

[This message has been edited by relaxx (edited 30 September 2005).]

sonomod

posted 30 September 2005 02:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sonomod:
[b] Whitey.

Well, what's your European origins, unless you don't know, but please be clear. Please no slang, like in your last post, I find it a little bit rude.
Relaxx

[This message has been edited by relaxx (edited 30 September 2005).][/B][/QUOTE]

I am not European, you know that Scandinavians are not European.

Take for instance no matter how dark a Egyptian is on USA census reports he is white, Indians from India are white, even aborginees from Australia are considered white, Arabs no matter how dark their skin are considered white on USA census reports.

So don't give me that crap, you are in on every US concesus thread, Arabs, Indians, Aborginees, and Egyptians are not European and neither am I.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 30 September 2005).]

relaxx

posted 30 September 2005 08:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for relaxx     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

I am not European, you know that Scandinavians are not European.

Take for instance no matter how dark a Egyptian is on USA census reports he is white, Indians from India are white, even aborginees from Australia are considered white, Arabs no matter how dark their skin are considered white on USA census reports.

So don't give me that crap, you are in on every US concesus thread, Arabs, Indians, Aborginees, and Egyptians are not European and neither am I.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 30 September 2005).]

They look like blond Asians...They must be related to Tibetans...I guess you are an Eskimo from there as you stated earlier, which makes you closer to Asian. I hope I'm right, please let me know.
Relaxx

walklikeanegyptian

posted 01 October 2005 09:20 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Giza Rider, makayla was so right about u. u r only a retard who has to selectively choose the whitest of all egyptians to pass them off as the real egyptians. well guess what buddy, u r so wrong. y dont u post pics of all egyptians and not single out certain ones? if u r egyptian, youre a disgrace to many of your own people. u r disgusting.

sonomod

posted 01 October 2005 09:46 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
They look like blond Asians...They must be related to Tibetans...I guess you are an Eskimo from there as you stated earlier, which makes you closer to Asian. I hope I'm right, please let me know.
Relaxx

Are Inuits really that related to Asians and Tibetians?

Why don't you ask them.

Besides from what I understand Tibetians are REAL HORNY, maybe thats where I get that characteristic from?

Giza-Rider

posted 01 October 2005 12:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
FAKE OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, THANKS FOR THE UNWARRANTED COMMENTS. I KNOW IT IS HARD FOR YOU AND YOUR ALTER-EGO PRETENDING TO BE SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT, BUT PLEASE TRY A LITTLE HARDER TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES. MOST OF THESE PICTURES ARE ORDINARY EGYPTIANS, EXCEPT FOR RUBY THE SINGER AND THE MISS EGYPT CONTESTANTS.

THESE FACES ARE NOT UNCOMMON IN EGYPT, IN FACT THEY'RE ACTUALLY THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE.

IF YOU TAKE OFF YOUR BLACK RACIST SHADES, YOU'LL ACTUALLY BEGIN TO SEE THE TRUTH FOR A CHANGE.......

[]

quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
[b]Giza Rider, makayla was so right about u. u r only a retard who has to selectively choose the whitest of all egyptians to pass them off as the real egyptians. well guess what buddy, u r so wrong. y dont u post pics of all egyptians and not single out certain ones? if u r egyptian, youre a disgrace to many of your own people. u r disgusting.[]

[This message has been edited by Giza-Rider (edited 01 October 2005).]

walklikeanegyptian

posted 01 October 2005 01:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
why dont u show some respect and stop talking in capital letters like that? i think u r the fake one, apparently all u can do is post pics selectively of egyptians and try to speak for every inhabitant of egypt. i dont believe u r egyptian or u wouldnt talk about ur own people like that.

Keins

posted 02 October 2005 09:24 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Keins     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Girls like Ruby and Miss Egypt are very common. They just look like the ordinary girl-next-door types. Of course Islamic clerics will ban just about any women that shows too much.

Ruby is attractive,though. Nothing special.

Whoever selects the Miss Egypt has very poor taste. Most look like garbage can broads.

This clown is just obsessed with paler skin and is. Skin colour, lips, nose and whatever else triat is most attractive in perfect proportions and symmetry! All he thinks is that the closer to what he thinks is the white phenotype.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 02 October 2005 09:40 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
i think Miss Egypt is ugly. why doesn't Miss Egypt look more like the girls at the top of this page
http://www.geocities.com/vandeelen/Afrocentric/upperegypt/

they are much more rural looking and look less chosen because of "whiteness" being beautiful.

leba

posted 02 October 2005 10:50 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Haha look at this link.

geocities.com/vandeelen/Afrocentric/upperegypt/ Hahaha...

Those people are ugly, You are only posting them because you like to black-wash Eyptians.

[This message has been edited by leba (edited 02 October 2005).]

walklikeanegyptian

posted 02 October 2005 11:04 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
i know it said that, but it isn't saying all Egyptians look like that. it is showing pictures of people who ARE Egyptian, it is just showing that type of Egyptian only. you are more Eurocentric than that site is Afrocentric.

leba

posted 02 October 2005 11:13 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
i know it said that, but it isn't saying all Egyptians look like that. it is showing pictures of people who ARE Egyptian, it is just showing that type of Egyptian only. you are more Eurocentric than that site is Afrocentric.

I'm not -Centric at all.

Atleast if you post dark Egyptians post good looking ones not ugly ones.

Example.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 02 October 2005 11:24 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
how about this girl, the Egyptian/Somali writer Kola Boof? b4 u comment about her not being a real Egyptian, most Egyptians r mixed anyway and not indigenous.

MUCH better than Miss Fake Egypt.

leba

posted 02 October 2005 11:28 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Kola Boof is NOT Somali, Shes Nubian/Sudanese or something.

And I can tell you're a female because you have no taste whatsoever, that woman is hideous!!!
http://www.keithboykin.com/upload/kolaboof2.jpg WTF? Shes like 50 yrs.

quote:
most Egyptians r mixed anyway and not indigenous.

Prove?

[This message has been edited by leba (edited 02 October 2005).]

walklikeanegyptian

posted 02 October 2005 11:34 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Kola Boof has an Egyptian father and a Somali mother. prove otherwise. she was born in Sudan though, which makes her Sudanese nationally but not ethnically.

she's much prettier than Miss Egypt, in a non sexual way.

she might not be gorgeous, but at least she isn't fake.

[This message has been edited by walklikeanegyptian (edited 02 October 2005).]

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3