Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  EgyptSearch Forums
  Ancient Egypt and Egyptology
  Why Are Egyptian Women So Beautiful? Look & See! (Page 3)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Why Are Egyptian Women So Beautiful? Look & See!
leba

posted 02 October 2005 11:39 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
Kola Boof has an Egyptian father and a Somali mother. prove otherwise. she was born in Sudan though, which makes her Sudanese nationally but not ethnically.

She never said she was Somali. She said her mother was Oromo-Gisi Waaq.

But she is a big fraud, Very long story. Only dumb African-Americans(Like you) who don't know much about Africa would fall for her fake stories.

IP: Logged

walklikeanegyptian

posted 02 October 2005 11:43 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
she IS Egyptian/Somali, though.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 02 October 2005 11:46 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=29607

leba

posted 02 October 2005 11:50 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
she IS Egyptian/Somali, though.

NO she is NOT!!!

Do some research! She is a big fraud, Anti-Islamic etc. She evens claims Horn Africans are half Arab half Nilotic!! Shes very dumb.

Here is her personal site. http://www.thumperscorner.com/cgi/discus/discus.cgi?pg=topics

[This message has been edited by leba (edited 02 October 2005).]

walklikeanegyptian

posted 02 October 2005 11:53 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
prove to me she is not Egyptian or Somali. she is half Egyptian though. her dad's name was Harith bin Farouk i think and he was an Egyptian archaeologist.

leba

posted 02 October 2005 11:54 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
prove to me she is not Egyptian or Somali. she is half Egyptian though. her dad's name was Harith bin Farouk i think and he was an Egyptian archaeologist.

She isn't Somali, Go to her forum ask herself it.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 02 October 2005 12:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
but she is half Egyptian.

leba

posted 02 October 2005 12:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
but she is half Egyptian.

Maybe or maybe thats a lie to...I think she is just 100% Nubian/Sudanese.

Look at this video this woman is crazy.
http://207.36.86.50/kolaboof.com/150.htm

walklikeanegyptian

posted 02 October 2005 12:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
she is half Egyptian, that's a fact. but she was born in Sudan and might have Sudanese blood on her mom's side.

leba

posted 02 October 2005 12:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
she is half Egyptian, that's a fact. but she was born in Sudan and might have Sudanese blood on her mom's side.

She hates Egyptians...

COBRA

posted 02 October 2005 12:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for COBRA     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Kola Boof has an Egyptian father and a Somali mother. prove otherwise. she was born in Sudan though, which makes her Sudanese nationally but not ethnically.

she's much prettier than Miss Egypt, in a non sexual way.

she might not be gorgeous, but at least she isn't fake.

[This message has been edited by walklikeanegyptian (edited 02 October 2005).]

This is the BIGEST BULL I evear heard.....She doesn't even look nubian or somali.

I also agree miss egypt looks apuling and well fake...but not worse then this lady....Realy!!!;

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3